SolarLink Reviews

About SolarLink, Solar Installers

At Solarlink we are committed to installing solar systems with the highest technical standards and innovation. With integrity we will only encourage solar installations that will deliver both immediate and long term benefits to our clients. As every customer has individual energy profiles, we will work with you to save money on energy costs through developing the right solar system to suit your business. Talk to us today about how we can help you.

SolarLink Solar Reviews

Austin Vaughan, the driving force behind Solarlink, is extremely knowledgeable, experienced, personable, and the person to go to if you want a quality solar installation for a competitive price. You will of course need to check if he can service your region. If he does then you're one of the lucky ones, as you will be assured to receive well researched professional advice. He will assist in every facet of your decision making to ensure you finish up with a system appropriate for you and at the right price.

I purchased a 10.2 kW system from Austin and have been extremely happy with all phases of the process from early discussions right up to installation and subsequent post installation advice and guidance. Thanks again Austin.
The current main hassle is arranging installation and connection of the net meter. Solarlink did this in the quoted price and this was the main reason for my choice of Solarlink from 4 quotes. I believe that Solarlink plans to go the way of other suppliers/installers and leave it to the (unsophisticated) customer to arrange the net meter. I think that this would result in loss of a bit of Solarlink's competitive edge. It was easy to work with Solarlink and its management and installer staff at all stages from site visit, quote, installation and commissioning Show additional information
Finn
I am sorry that I have not replied to your previous emails. Things have been rather hectic for Dea and I over the last few weeks. We might be retired but there seems to be a never ending list of things to do.
However that does not answer your question entirely. We elected to go with Austin Vaughan at Solarlink. Green Solar were very nice people and cheaper but once I appreciated the reason (LG panels vs Jinko) I went with Austin.
Installation was promised before Christmas and Josh Stanton (Austin's installer on the south coast) completed the installation very professionally the week before Christmas.
I still have to download the app to give me access to the performance of the system but this will happen quite soon.
Once again I apologise for my tardiness but reiterate that we are both very happy your recommendation up to now.

Regards
John Quirk.
Austin from Solarlink provided us with a quote for a system that would meet our solar requirements. This approach was welcomed Austin never tried to up-sell and supply a system that was above what we needed.
Josh from Stanton Electrical was very professional and knowledgeable with our solar installation and explaining the solar array. He provided us with all the necessary and relevant information we required throughout the installation process.
I highly recommend Solarlink for solar and Stanton Electrical for the installation.
I had completed a lot of research into purchasing my solar panels as I already had a one Kilowatt system on the roof and after 6 years experience decided that to meat the changing price structure it would benefit me to increase the system. I was given 3 options for supplier and after speaking with Austin Vaughan of SOLAR LINK I decided that he was the one for me. My main reasons were the fact that he explained things well and even though I had a telecommunications background and understood much of the electronics it was his suggestion that I use individual panel inverters that I found the most beneficial as I could lose one panel and the remainder would still operate. The installer we had, Josh Stanton was excellent and was not only a good electrician but one willing to spend the time explaining issues that I had. On my system I have the Enphase inverter system and an app called enlighten that allows to check the systems operation on line. In the early days whilst I was on Magnetic Island for a few days Josh contacted me and asked if I had a problem with the system as he could not see it on the App. I advised him that I had turned off the Wifi and that was the issue. I now leave it on as Solar Link make a check on a regular basis. In the middle of winter my first power bill with Red Energy (the best I could find) was $140. My next power bill sep to nov was ZERO!! The savings in relation to the overall cost of installing the system are greater than 15% which is a far better return than I can get from my bank or shares at the moment. If I did not have the cash I would have borrowed the funds and still have a five to eight percent return. Great system and great provider. Show additional information
Not really necessary given the outstanding, or fantastic, experience we have had with SolarLink. Show additional information
Austin and his electrical installation team were without doubt the most helpful organisation/contractors I have experienced for many a year.
No hard sell. Full and accurate information/options were provided upfront, and where necessary fully explained in readily understandable language.
From date of deposit to an up and running system with immediate full WiFi monitoring to iPad/PC was just 2&1/2 wks. Beat that in a regional area !
Answered all my questions clearly and without delay. Person who did the inspection was courteous and explained everything very well. Installation was done with no fuss. I will recommend these people to anyone. Show additional information
Thrilled with my system......Josh the installer was punctual, professional and helpful with advice and tips. Show additional information
Good advice with no pressure. Top quality installation. Highly recommended. Show additional information
Excellent service, very happy to refer to other clients Show additional information
The communication prior to installation, during and in the subsequent months has been excellent.

Would do business with SolarLink again in a heartbeat.

Cant really explain how this type of business makes going solar painless and delivering certain results.

Don't go elsewhere.
To us as consumers you have to go by price of course the cheapest price doesn't mean it's a good product,this is where you have to do your research.i thank you for the 3 quotes you organise for me,so I'm back to square one,I've got to take there word that there product is the best, So we went with Solar Link,their background seem to be better,speaking to the installers after the installation, I'm quite happy I chose Solar Link. I hope my experience can help u in some way. Regards. Kevin. Show additional information
Before we selected SolarLink we did lots of research (you need to be able to compare like with like - there is a huge difference in products from the panels to the inverters) and obtained quotes from about 6 different suppliers. The we started asking questions to be able to find the right service to suit our needs.
Austin Vaughan from SolarLink South Coast was extremely patient and really knows his product. No question (and there were quite a few) was too insignificant and he answered everything straight away, in detail but in a manner that we could understand. The team supporting SolarLink are fantastic.
Stanton Electrical (Josh and Ron) did an awesome job installing our 5.4Kw LG Solar Panels with Enphase micro inverter System. Nothing was too much trouble (incl. the 2 hour drive each way). They are extremely knowledgeable and happy to explain everything. The work is done to the highest possible standard and there attention to detail can't be faulted. The same also applies to Rob who arrived the next day to change over our meter. He too really knows his stuff and was happy to explain everything he was doing and answer any questions.
We're happy to recommend SolarLink South Coast and his installers to anyone looking for professional service done the right way the 1st time. Great job!
The most difficult part, was choosing between SOLAR LINK & SOLAR HUB. Show additional information
Owners should be made aware that feed in tariffs are negotiable in some cases. Show additional information
At this point it is difficult to make any judgement on how good the system is.
The system was only installed on the 30/09 therefore the only thing I really can say is that it seemed to me, as a novice to the installation of Solar panels systems, that the supplier/installer seem to know what he was talking about. There where others which were cheaper one even to such an extend that it seem to good to be true and probably is/was because of this I spend a bit more and went with this particular supplier/installer.
System is being installed on 21 September 2015. Happy to provide further comments after this date. Show additional information
I cannot make the connection to the internet to register my system I have today sent an Email to Austin Show additional information
None of your companies quoted for batteries. Show additional information
I preferred to go with a supplier more local to my place where the service and value were comparable. As it happened the pricing was very competitive too and the service was the best. Show additional information
Very impressed by Austin from Solarlink, being the installer and electrician with extensive experience he was very informative and had the job completed quickly and efficiently. Show additional information
Probably have to wait for an electricity bill before getting too excited. All the company salespeople recommended by your website were knowledgeable and explained things well. I felt all things considered supporting the local guy meant something. So far very happy with choice. Installation was speedy and professional. I would recommend Austin and his company Solarlink.
Lastly congratulations on providing an excellent informative website. The solar industry has been a bit of a minefield for customers and you have made things a lot easier for us. Warwick
No problems so far and everything seems to be working well. The installation team were very efficient and professional. Show additional information
The sales person is the installer (electrician) which I think is good service and he is the only person you have to deal with from start to finish. Show additional information
Solarlink South Coast is a small company run by Austin Vaughan. The service could not be better and unlike many larger companies you do get real personal service. Austin was most happy to discuss options without any pressure. After reviewing the offerings of 5 providers, the LG system proposed by Austin, the proposed system offered the best bang for buck in a quality system. A 3.3 kW LG based system was supplied for about the same price as comparable 3 kW systems.

Austin was very flexible with my installation date which was controlled by roof repairs and the weather. Highly recommended.
Did install on day as booked in, was very efficient clean and tidy, no extras requested. The meter is yet to be installed, expect sometimes next week. Show additional information