SolarLink Reviews

About SolarLink, Solar Installers

At Solarlink we are committed to installing solar systems with the highest technical standards and innovation. With integrity we will only encourage solar installations that will deliver both immediate and long term benefits to our clients. As every customer has individual energy profiles, we will work with you to save money on energy costs through developing the right solar system to suit your business. Talk to us today about how we can help you.

SolarLink Solar Reviews

Good advice with no pressure. Top quality installation. Highly recommended. Show additional information
Excellent service, very happy to refer to other clients Show additional information
The communication prior to installation, during and in the subsequent months has been excellent.

Would do business with SolarLink again in a heartbeat.

Cant really explain how this type of business makes going solar painless and delivering certain results.

Don't go elsewhere.
To us as consumers you have to go by price of course the cheapest price doesn't mean it's a good product,this is where you have to do your research.i thank you for the 3 quotes you organise for me,so I'm back to square one,I've got to take there word that there product is the best, So we went with Solar Link,their background seem to be better,speaking to the installers after the installation, I'm quite happy I chose Solar Link. I hope my experience can help u in some way. Regards. Kevin. Show additional information
Before we selected SolarLink we did lots of research (you need to be able to compare like with like - there is a huge difference in products from the panels to the inverters) and obtained quotes from about 6 different suppliers. The we started asking questions to be able to find the right service to suit our needs.
Austin Vaughan from SolarLink South Coast was extremely patient and really knows his product. No question (and there were quite a few) was too insignificant and he answered everything straight away, in detail but in a manner that we could understand. The team supporting SolarLink are fantastic.
Stanton Electrical (Josh and Ron) did an awesome job installing our 5.4Kw LG Solar Panels with Enphase micro inverter System. Nothing was too much trouble (incl. the 2 hour drive each way). They are extremely knowledgeable and happy to explain everything. The work is done to the highest possible standard and there attention to detail can't be faulted. The same also applies to Rob who arrived the next day to change over our meter. He too really knows his stuff and was happy to explain everything he was doing and answer any questions.
We're happy to recommend SolarLink South Coast and his installers to anyone looking for professional service done the right way the 1st time. Great job!
The most difficult part, was choosing between SOLAR LINK & SOLAR HUB. Show additional information
Owners should be made aware that feed in tariffs are negotiable in some cases. Show additional information
At this point it is difficult to make any judgement on how good the system is.
The system was only installed on the 30/09 therefore the only thing I really can say is that it seemed to me, as a novice to the installation of Solar panels systems, that the supplier/installer seem to know what he was talking about. There where others which were cheaper one even to such an extend that it seem to good to be true and probably is/was because of this I spend a bit more and went with this particular supplier/installer.
System is being installed on 21 September 2015. Happy to provide further comments after this date. Show additional information
I cannot make the connection to the internet to register my system I have today sent an Email to Austin Show additional information
None of your companies quoted for batteries. Show additional information
I preferred to go with a supplier more local to my place where the service and value were comparable. As it happened the pricing was very competitive too and the service was the best. Show additional information
Very impressed by Austin from Solarlink, being the installer and electrician with extensive experience he was very informative and had the job completed quickly and efficiently. Show additional information
Probably have to wait for an electricity bill before getting too excited. All the company salespeople recommended by your website were knowledgeable and explained things well. I felt all things considered supporting the local guy meant something. So far very happy with choice. Installation was speedy and professional. I would recommend Austin and his company Solarlink.
Lastly congratulations on providing an excellent informative website. The solar industry has been a bit of a minefield for customers and you have made things a lot easier for us. Warwick
No problems so far and everything seems to be working well. The installation team were very efficient and professional. Show additional information
The sales person is the installer (electrician) which I think is good service and he is the only person you have to deal with from start to finish. Show additional information
Solarlink South Coast is a small company run by Austin Vaughan. The service could not be better and unlike many larger companies you do get real personal service. Austin was most happy to discuss options without any pressure. After reviewing the offerings of 5 providers, the LG system proposed by Austin, the proposed system offered the best bang for buck in a quality system. A 3.3 kW LG based system was supplied for about the same price as comparable 3 kW systems.

Austin was very flexible with my installation date which was controlled by roof repairs and the weather. Highly recommended.
Did install on day as booked in, was very efficient clean and tidy, no extras requested. The meter is yet to be installed, expect sometimes next week. Show additional information