Soltek Energy

Soltek Energy Reviews

Soltek Energy is a leading provider of solar power solutions throughout Australia in both commercial and residential environments. The company has a team of specialist renewable electrical engineers who are experienced in solar technology. The Australian company aims to help customers lower their energy bills while reducing their impact on the environment - both things that can be achieved through a high quality solar power system. Soltek Energy is accredited by the Clean Energy Council, giving customers assurance that they are getting the best possible service and expertise. The company can also offer advice on making the most of government rebates and incentives.

Reviewers report paying: $5,900 - $10,600 for depending on hardware choice and installation difficulty ( how is this calculated? )

Soltek Energy Reviews (497)

4.4/5

4.4/5

Original Review on 15-09-2020:

A happy customer

Each stage of the design, quotation and installation was easily managed by Soltek. The sales person (Mike) was well-informed and everything went very smoothly. Original ratings

8 months later we asked William Bill: "Are you happy with the performance of your system so far?"

Yes it has. I didn't realise that I needed to install a consumption meter for my consumption to be measured on the Solar Edge app but once that was installed (for an additional $700) it gave me the stats that I wanted.

Soltek was the only company that sent out a person to discuss our requirements and concerns

Salesperson was excellent, no hard sale just facts and practical advice on optimal location of panels.

Installation was great even though interrupted by rain. On time as promised, clean and tidy.

All connection was organised and everything went well without a hitch.

Another happy customer!!

Soltek was the only company that gave a range of options in their quotation based on the budget and the preferred country of origin that I mentioned to them.
The installation went smoothly and I am very happy with their after sales service.

Selected SOLTEK after comparing with 2 other installers because they offered several options to choose from and were very flexible with the selection and also provided guidance and advice not just on saving money but on other importance factors like safety and performance. Decided to proceed with LG NeON2 365 panels and Enphase Micro inverters. They were very prompt in installing the system within a week after confirmation of order. Had a minor issue with Enphase metering after installation but it was quickly fixed and system is running really well. Very happy with the performance.

Solar Systems now Attractive to Older Home Owners

Amazing technical advances in photo voltaic, inverter and metering technology combined with the experience of the staff at SolTek Energy now convinced an old skeptic (near 80 yr old electrical Engineer) that solar power was right for our older home. The Sales rep was very knowledgeable about the current market and answered honestly the many difficult technical questions I put to him. He confirmed the facts I had found from my long term interest in the development of this industry and judged my desire for a good but not gold plated system. At my stage in life a 25 yr warranty wasn't worth the addition premium cost.Hence the "Quality of System" was only given 4 stars but rates 5 stars for my needs.
The SolTek installation team were on site at the agreed time and carried out the bulk on the work on the first day. However being one man down due to illness prevented them completing the installation on the first day. They returned as promised about a week later and completed the job. In the meantime the Office admin organised the replacement of the old analogue meters with smart meters a few days after the installation was completed. Their workmanship was excellent but both the SolTek team and the Energy authority Electrician were tightly time constrained with only limited time available to fully explain the operation of the various parts of the system. The 4 star rating of the remaining customer service is because paperwork at both SolTek and Origin Energy is still outstanding. I'd give 5 star if all eventually is finalized as promised.

Great value for money - top of the line system at a highly competitive price

The Soltek team were quick to respond to my request for a quote and provided a great amount of useful information to help guide our decision. They provided a number of options of combinations of panels and inverters and were happy to talk through the pros and cons of each option.

The one thing that stood out was that Soltek only quoted on premium products (we went for LG Panels and Fronius inverter) - yet the price wasn't much more than other companies who were quoting for lower quality products.

The process was easy and the Soltek team gave us confidence that everything was taken care of - including dealing with our energy provider to register the system, managing the rebate paperwork etc.

The only (small-ish) issue we had was with coordination between the sales team and the installation team. We had quite short notice (one business day) for the appointment, then it was cancelled in the morning and rescheduled. The installer didn't have the correct design/layout (wasn't aware that we were paying to have old system removed) and brought the incorrect inverter. But these things happen and Vincent from the office was quick to sort it out.

Overall, really happy with the system, value for money and the installation. Would recommend Soltek.

Original Review on 21-08-2020:

Top quality system already producing better than expected results.

Of the four companies we had quote for us, the salesperson for Soltek provided the most comprehensive explanation of our options. Whilst it was amongst the more expensive quotes, we also had a choice of panels and inverters which had much shorter warranty periods. Given that we are planning to stay for a while, the higher price was less of a concern. Soltek was the first company to get in touch and asked to come out to inspect the site. Some others made that optional or were happy to provide quotes via email without seeing exactly how shading affects our location. The installation was scheduled within two weeks, and despite two days of heavy rain, they returned on day three and had the job done in one day. We have a tricky roofline for cabling, but the installers found a way to position the inverter exactly where we wanted it without the need for external conduit showing. After-sales service had been responsive as I needed help configuring the application used to monitor the system, and this was addressed quickly. Original ratings

8 months later we asked John: "Are you happy with the performance of your system so far?"

Nine months on from installation and all is going well. We started back in August 2020 and were getting an average of 37kW per day, with the best days exceeding 50kW. A particularly sunny November saw the daily average rise to 48kW with occasional peaks in the mid 60's and the worst at 18kW. In early December we got close to 70kW for a few days before bad weather set in for much of the month. At the height of summer in January we saw 11 days exceed 60kW, with a daily average around 45kW thanks to a couple of weeks of heavy cloud resulting in several days of single digit production. Overall, the system continues to produce far more than the 42.6kW per day we were quoted so we have no complaints at all. There are a few things we were told about which would impact the cost savings, but it wasn't until we had the system for a while that we could see the exact figures. Several blackouts in our area during summer shut down production, so we missed out on selling back some excess power on sunny days. Also, the fact the water heater is not able to be incorporated in the system means there is a significant portion of our bill which cannot be reduced. Whilst we have been able to reduce the power we purchase from around 45kW per day to 16kW per day, the water heater now accounts for 45% of our bill, with the remainder being discretionary use of power during hours of darkness. Overall, we're glad we took the plunge and have been happy to recommend solar to anyone who asks.
Was very Happy with Karam the sales rep. He helpful, knowledgeable, promptly returned calls, emails and made changes to the system spec and provided quotes as requested.

Once I paid my deposit, they processed my order and got back within a few days to lock in a date.

The installation team turned up on the due date, were on time, friendly, courteous, clean / tidy and did a good job installing the products and provided all the required installation certification paperwork.

I had one system issue that the manufacturer requested Soltek attend site to check the system configuration. After a minor delay organising a visit through the office, the installers were back on site and investigated the issue as per the manufacturer's request.

Overall, my experience with Soltek has been positive. I would have no issue recommending them based on my experiences with their pre / post sales teams and installation team.

Works complete

Communication between Soltek, their subcontractor and myself was not the best. Additional works were required to change out an optimiser that wasn't working. It took them four weeks to come back and they arrived to do the repair without notice.

I wasn't happy with some unsecured wiring by the subcontractor. Soltek organised for this to be repaired and secured to the roof.

Sales process and actual day of install ran smoothly. System working well so far.

The quote could have used some more detail on it. We had a miss understanding where I thought the system would provide consumption data through the solaredge app as this was what I was shown at point of sale. This turned out this was not included in the price.

Good job installers nice people

Sales convincing. Although the prices were set and would not negotiate for cheaper price.
Excellent good job great blokes
Good service and they organised the grid connection

Great experience, easy process

Michael from Soltek was thorough, gave me a clear quote and great explanation of what I needed and why.

Pricing was competitive.

Installers were courteous and friendly. Spotted a couple of broken tiles on roof and swapped them. Cleaned up any mess and installation was neat and tidy.

Energy Consultants producing custom solution

Soltek came to me as Energy Consultants, they looked over what I was spending and recommended solution that was Future Proofing and Energy Efficient

Their proposal was custom solution after spending time with me and it was not a "Copy & Paste" solution

We installed
- Solar Panels
- Heat Pump

Damien, Michael, Vincent are the Dream Team!

Very professional sales, installers and office staff. Happy to answer all our questions.

See above. It was a very smooth and professional job. The installers were experienced and, polite and tidy. The office was very helpful in liaising with our energy supplier.

Professional and responsive to my questions

They quoted on the system I asked for and didn't try to sell me brands I didn't want.

The installation was very professional and I am pleased with they way they went about the job.

So far the follow up has been very good.

Original Review on 21-06-2020:

Great installation, great information - not amazing after sales service

Mike from Soltek came on site, explained in detail what I needed and answered all my questions. The installation was fast as we were lucky to be able to take a cancellation spot meaning we had it installed quicker than expected. However, the after-sales service has not been good at all. We had some re-wiring done on the recommendation of the installer about a week after the install, which resulted in the monitoring software not reporting correctly. After 5 attempts to contact Soltek and logging a ticket with Solar Edge (supplier) myself, I finally got a response saying that someone would come out to check the problem when there was another job in the area. This hasn't happened yet, weeks later. I'm still waiting to be contacted with how to rectify the issue. Original ratings

8 months later we asked Skye: "Are you happy with the performance of your system so far?"

I got my first zero dollar bill (actually it was a $30 credit) over the summer, where the same period the previous year was $900. The advice provided by the consultant was spot on, I really couldn’t fault him. So glad we made the switch, and I’m embarrassed we didn’t do it earlier. It was a bit of an outlay but the ROI is outstanding - much better than expected!

Original Review on 28-05-2020:

Efficient installation

Professional installation, they are polite, punctual and tidy. This is the second time I have used this company and I do so as I trust their work. Original ratings

8 months later we asked Robert: "Are you happy with the performance of your system so far?"

yes, actually better than I initially expected

Know their stuff and had good communication. Would recommend them for others to use.

Good salesperson who came out and was willing to take the time to explain things and provide multiple options. It took some time to install because of busy time and Christmas break. Install was no fuss and they did a good job.

The only thing to critique would be that the panels could not be laid out as estimated. The installer could not fit (or was not willing to) as many in some of the rows as planned. This means we lost one panel of the north facing roof to the west. Same on the west side, would not fit on a single row, so they had to place two onto a second row. Not sure how to avoid this without a roof inspection.

Original Review on 31-05-2020:

Happy with the whole process

The Sales and Quoting process was good, Installation was neat and tidy, punctual, they helped with the grid connection the only thing was as I knew nothing about how it worked as he did not explain so I rang the Salesman who immediately came out and realised the installer had not told me about the App which is partly my fault but I did not know how it all worked but he is rectifying that for me now so that was good service, no problem to him at all. Original ratings

8 months later we asked Sue-anne: "Are you happy with the performance of your system so far?"

Yes well above my expectations

Original Review on 12-03-2020:

Great installation and Soltek was a pleasure to do business with.

The installation was only 2 days ago so we haven't received the Enphase Enlighten yet. Their sales/quoting process was very professional and relaxed. I knew the low pitched roof was going to be a problem but they came up with a plan for the wiring which worked out well. Sam and his team were very pleasant and professional. Original ratings

11 months later we asked Rob: "Are you happy with the performance of your system so far?"

The system is easily paying for itself in summer which helps to even things out for our winter shade.

Original Review on 19-05-2020:

Successful Installation

Soltek Energy were very good with their quote and changed the design to meet my changing requirements. I felt I was getting a reasonably correct story which was logical and understandable. After needing to change the design requirements the quote was effectively modified and Mick tried hard to meet my needs.

The installation team came when agreed and installed the panels and system. The 3 man team worked well and were polite respectful and efficient. We changed the design on the day twice to make it less visible from the street. I got a worse design for my trouble but that is really my fault. I can't really blame the company but I would advise everyone not to do this as I did.

The office assisted me to have a new meter request submitted and the new meter from AGL will be installed in 3 days.

I was warned by the sales guy that I could only expect 4kWh per day for each kW of panels installed.
That is about 21 kWh in my case.
This lowered my expectations and they were met. On bad days in Winter I was only able to generate 7 kWh of power During the height of Summer I reached 26kWh on a great day but it varied down to 15 kWh on overcast Summer days.

I am glad I have installed Solar but realise the pay back period will be longer than I had hoped.

Original Review on 10-05-2020:

Perserverance for the installation of a complex system

- Sales process and sales person was very straight forward and provided a good range of options for consideration.
- Installers were good to work with as they had a challenging roof to deal. They were prepared to go the extra mile to find the best solution.
- Customer service was generally responsive and always provide resolution to any issues that were encountered.

8 months later we asked Serge: "Are you happy with the performance of your system so far?"

There were a few teething
Problems, mainly related with dealing with the electricity supplier and retailer, and a few defects with optimisers and cells which required a lot more involvement of my time with the contractor.
It was a steep learning curve for me but so far looks like well worth the effort on all fronts.

Reasonably good installer but bad customer services.

Salesman good at entrant point but I follow up service.Installers was reasonably good with only minor monitors system problems which required call back to fix it .Customer service was bad but no individuals staff . They are good except you speak to different people and different people get back to you. I paid in full same day as the system was installed but after more then 10 days I still haven’t got my payment receipt yet.

Detailed quote, professional install, great after-sales service.

Soltek provided the most detailed quote of all the solar companies, with many different options for size of install, inverter and panel type. We went with an 8.7kW system using SolarEdge panels & inverter and wifi monitoring. There was a bit of a wait to install, but we were told this up front and it timed well as we had ducted aircon installed a week later.

The installation was done in a day and was relatively smooth. There was a problem with the original location on our roof as the screws for the mounting brackets started going through our ceiling. This was discovered early on, and the installers repaired the damage. Thankfully, we have a large roof space and there was still ample roof for the 24 panels. In fact, it probably turned out to be a blessing as we realised some trees would have added significant morning shade for the original position.

The other issue was that the installers chose an inverter location that receives sun for most of the afternoon. This location was next to the meter board, so presumably easier for the installer. However, to Soltek's credit they arranged for one of their staff (the installers being contractors) to visit and install a canopy over the inverter at no extra cost.

Mistakes will happen, and it's reflective of a good business that they rectify them quickly. Before sale, at installation and no post-sale, Soltek have been responsive on phone and email, and I thoroughly recommend them.

As to the result on our utility bills. We use Amber Electric for wholesale pricing, which does come with a risk of high kWH prices during peak demand. Of course, that also means big $$ FiT during those peak times if you can manage around them. The combination of the SolarEdge monitoring and the Amber app means we've been able to adjust our usage around to take advantage of this earning $28 in one day last week.

We've only had the solar installed for 30 days, with FiT enabled for 20 days, but can already see that the summer months will have negative electricity bills, even with the aircon running and the rather rainy month Sydney has just had. That gives us about a 3 year ROI on the solar - so we're very happy!

Timely and tidy installations

Really apprecciate the visit from the sales team that snswered my query.
Installation was punctual and on time, and installer stayed behind to finish off some ajustment with the meter box. i am impressed with the cablings mostly hidden in the wall cavity so that it looked nice without any cablings lying around.

Customer service was rpompt in answering query too.

Overall I am a satisfied customer.

Early days but really cranking out the power

The quoting process was nice and clear.
Installation was good. Everything works and they were polite tidy and punctual.
Customer service mostly good but we had to remind them about the paperwork for our energy retailer. All sorted quickly after the reminder.
Happy so far and I do like seeing that meter spin backwards.

Thorough Sales Presentation

The salesman spent a long time with me explaining the various technologies available making sure I had the information I needed to make a decision.
Once the decision was made there was a simple ordering process and when the time arrived the installation took less than 4 hours.
I have been assisted in applying for a smart meter which should be installed today.
So far I am happy with my choice.

Hard-working team with friendly attitudes

I made a purchase over the phone with Karan Kapoor for $16.45K system. Waited for five weeks to install the system. Three people’s team came to my house at 7:30am, and worked piece by piece, up and down under the bright sunlight. They completed the job by 6:15pm. QCell Peak Duo-G6+350watt X 36 panels with micro inventors IQ7A were up on my roof top. I had paid the invoice in full on the day and received the email to confirm all connection details and installation certificate the next Monday. Though I am still waiting for information setting up on array line up to shown in Enphase app. It had been three weeks out and still waiting. I need to work out the peak power rationale for electricity production for the sunny day. So far the max peak power is still at around11.1KW, it is still under the 12.6KW Solar system capacity.

Great installation, poor follow up customer service

Soltek was good at the start, organising someone to come out to give quotes (as requested) and the sales guy was knowledgeable and gave good information and advice. After we had agreed on a price, he gave a timeframe for the installation, which I was happy to find was conservative and the installation occurred a few weeks afterwards (instead of a month later as indicated).

Installers were on-time and efficient, arriving around 7:30 as promised and finishing up in the early afternoon. The quality of their work was great too.

At the end of the install, I discovered that they had forgot to install the consumption meter, which was included in the quote but on their manifest. No issues, not their fault, so they left and I followed up with the sales guy and the guy in charge of installation.

This is where I think Soltek can improve. In the end it was me having to chase them to get a date for someone to come out to install the consumption meter. After unfortunately having to chase up the installer multiple times via email and phone, and telling the invoice lady that I would only pay the balance of the invoice after the installation was complete (per the contract), they sent out someone to install the consumption meter unannounced. It was fortunate someone was home at the time.

A month on now and they still haven’t updated the SolarEdge data with my physical layout... the panels just appear as one long list instead of how it is layed out on the roof. I have already chased them up once and feel like I will need to do so multiple times before they get this done.

Great company to deal with.

Prompt responses our request for a quote. Damien came to the house. He gave us a very clear diagrammatic explanation of the different options and pros and cons of each. The products he offered had good reputations and warranties and his pricing was reasonable. The customer service at all points along the process was excellent and the installation was very efficient and painless. Damien, and his team from Soltek Energy, made what seemed a fairly daunting process into an easily understood and very smooth process. We are waiting for the smart meter, but in the meant time we are thrilled to have the solar up and running. I have no hesitation in recommending Soltek Energy.

Competitive price.

Competitive price and customer service seems good. Still waiting on a few things to be finished off.

Great service from start to finish

The sales process was very smooth and Karan answered all the questions we asked. Our installer was the highlight and was very friendly and involved me throughout the whole way.
The service was OK, brief interaction.

Should have done it earlier

From the site inspection, the quotation and the installers and the quality of the works - very pleased.

Quality workmanship

Good experience right through the process from sale to install

Solar Review

Sales process was fine. Installers were excellent and professional, polite and cleaned up after themselves.

Grid connection was all organised by the company.

I have asked for confirmation of the number of panels put on twice and no response as the configuration is not what it was shown by the sales person. No photos have been sent

Procurement and Installation

The Soltek representative, Damien Slaven, came to the property to view the location. He was very helpful and enthusiastic and answered my various questions. Soltek gave me a competitive price against my preferred equipment choices. They answered several subsequent queries I had and when the contract was signed they arrived within the expected time period. The installation was completed without a problem all on one day. I was very pleased with the experience and would recommend them.
2 other companies provided quotes but did not visit the location. I felt that the effort could have been made to visit particularly one of them since they are located within 30 minutes drive. I had questions answered by both companies.

Knowledgeable and Great Service

Offered true advice and system options in reference to area, max-feed in tariffs on Single-vs-3Phase - thus was able to positioned the best system for roof setup and area power producer.
Installation team was great - friendly and very tidy and great to chat with.

Customer service with the setup/connection and SolarEdge portal setup was great - friendly and very timely.

I am really glad I chose to go with the SOLTEK team.

Original Review on 15-03-2020:

Fantastic Installers

Karan provided good information regarding the panels, inverters, installation processes and all the maths that I was keen to know behind the solar system. He let me take time to make decision. Once the decision was made, installation took place within promised time frame. Too early to say how much benefits I am getting from the system, but I can say installation went perfectly fine. Will recommend Soltek Energy to everyone looking for solar installation Original ratings

8 months later we asked Puru: "Are you happy with the performance of your system so far?"

Yes the system has performed to my expectations

Efficient and Reliable

Quote was done in person and effectively.
Soltek did a great job. Sadly they had to reschedule twice due to weather. The installation went without a hitch and the site was left clean and tidy.
Customer service was fine with grid connection seamless.

Very nice and helpful

They were very helpful,not at all pushy like some cheaper companies,Micheal came to my house to talk to me,the installers were very professional just got on with the job the electrician was very nice and polite,I am glad I went with Soltek,I got LG panels and Solaredge inverters,
Guess you get what you pay for... we opted for a higher value/quality system, not top-of-the-line, but up there.
Could have gotten much cheaper from a myriad of sellers, but no guarantees I would have been happy.
Only thing I would change is to get more panels up front, maybe 8Kw rather than 6.6Kw, as we rarely hit the 5Kw limit of the inverter, so would be nice to generate more power when the sun isn't at its best position in a clear sky.

Fantastic job overall

Overall they did a fantastic job and I am very happy. They showed up on time and got the job done with no fuss.
They somehow during installation in the metrebox got the air con wires mixed up so it was no longer using 3 phase and stopped working, but they were quick to come back and rectified the issue.
App was setup and I can easily see how my panels are doing, what they are producing and my energy consumption.

Finally got solar

Everything went smoothly until we had to set a date for installing. Some lack of communication. But otherwise happy.

Great service, great support and great company!

So glad I “eventually” found Soltek Energy.

We moved into a new house in 2018 and after upgrading the pool heating to a large electric heat pump in early 2019 it was clear we needed to offset some running costs with solar or just keep paying over $6k per annum to the power company….

Stupidly, I rushed into my solar journey over Christmas time when I saw never ending TV commercials from [installer name removed]. Quick credit card deposit and I thought I’d be good to go. Fast forward to April with still no system and now working from home due to COVID I had a bit more spare time to research Solar and I’m so glad I did.

Step 1 was to call the bank and reverse my credit card deposit as dealing directly with that company was a waste of time.
Step 2 was to look for a real Sydney based business.

I found a couple and one of them actually referred me back to Solarquotes. Only after speaking with 3 or 4 different companies I learnt that my house actually has some shading issues mainly in winter. I also quickly worked out that in my situation bigger was best.

I found Soltek Energy on the site as I was narrowing down my installer criteria to Sydney based, years in business with proven track record and the fact I wanted a complete SolarEdge solution.

Soltek Energy checked all the boxes and Damien was excellent to deal with. The quoting process was quick, competitive, detailed and straight to the point. I placed an order the same day then installation was booked in 2 weeks after that.

Sam and his install team spent 2 days onsite installing the 50x SolarEdge 360W panels and two 8K inverters. The guys arrived on time and cleaned up after themselves each day. Seeing all panels unloaded was just like being a kid on Christmas day. At that point I realised I may have gone overboard with solar but so glad we got them to fit as even on a rainy day they are producing fantastic results.

October was my first full month and even with 8+ days of heavy rain the 18kW system has generated a whopping 2MW hours this month!

I purchased 50x 360W SolarEdge panels with optimisers and two SE8k 3 phase inverters.

Whilst I didn’t actually need optimisers on every panels it made sense to me for a single vendor solution plus I love the panel level monitoring.

The 2019 vs 2020 comparison so far shows I’m using a fraction of what I did the year before and I’m exporting 3 times my monthly consumption so have had the first two months in credit. I cannot wait to receive my first bill!

If you are after solar and thinking about using Soltek…. Call others and get some quotes. That will give you an idea of what you want then just pick up the phone and have a chat with Damien.

Great bloke, great service and great support.

Very Good Experience all through

The whole process oif getting a quote, finalising and installation was done very professionally and on time. The installers were proficient and efficient and did a neat and tidy job with no issues or surprises.
Customer service was outstanding and even helped with sending the necessary paperwork to my energy supplier to get a smart meter installed.

Good Services

Soltek Energy salesperson explained various products to us as well as their pros and cons. Installation went well. Overall, I am happy with their services.

Great solar system. Fantastic installers ans Support

Quote process went well, vere very promp for actual site inspection. Answered all my questions on the system I preferred.
Installation completed about 2 weeks after quote accepted. Gave notification of apprx arrival time, arrived on time with phone call before arriving. Spent most of day indtalling system but kept me up to date on progress. Installed in one day.
Dealth with energy provider to link system to smart metre (already installed).
Now purchasing battery with same company to get over daily high peak periods.

A difficult job done well

Very happy with our installation. The team did a great job and came up with innovative solutions to get everything done in one day.
Looking forward to many years of generating our own power

Everything as planned. Great experience

Quote/Sale process - The initial quote was clear and detailed. Before finalising, though, a representative of the company came to inspect the site and re-quoted the same day. From there, all the process to confirm, pay and get to the installation was exactly as planned.

Installation - I was given a timeframe for arrival due to traffic uncertainties. The installers showed up in the early part of such timeframe, explained everything they were about to do, gave really good advice about the layout of the panels and also spent some time explaining some technical details of the system itself. At the end, they left everything extremely clean (literally: no debris, no leftovers, no garbage) and the installed system looks awesome

Customer service - Soltek's office people are friendly, their communication is prompt and precise. The initial setup has been very easy and the paperwork to setup a change of meter came through very soon.

Overall, the experience we had with Soltek has been nothing short of amazing from the first contact to the final stages. I would strongly recommend this company.

Good System and Good Quality Service

All the people we dealt with in Soltek Energy were helpful and understanding with our needs as customer. Customer service was superb.

Would like to mention Karan who was patient with our queries, Cindy for the billings, Vincent for organising the paper works with our electricity provider ensuring the smart meter is installed in a timely manner and keeping us updated with the progress. Of course to Patrick and his team for the timely installation of the solar panels, connection to the grid and the very tidy work.

We are impressed.

Easy process, good communication

Able to explain the process in easy terms. Once we confirm the quote, installation was quick and effortless.
Soltek, organized smart meter and connection to the online monitoring