Sunface Solar

Sunface Solar Reviews

4.7

Based on 18 ratings  - Aus Ranking

Sunface Solar is an Australian owned and operated company that specializes in grid-connected solar electricity and battery storage solutions for residential and commercial customers. As specialists in the field of solar and battery storage solutions, we have a unique understanding that electricity is one of the highest outgoings for households in Australia, with several Australian states making the top global 10 list for the highest cost of electricity. We are committed to providing innovative and cutting edge solar and storage solutions to all Australian households to provide greater control and flexibility over how they use and store their power.

We work to educate and empower our customers, whether they be residential or commercial clients, on alternative methods of energy and how best to achieve independence from the grid. We enable Australian households and new developments to produce, store and harness their own power by giving them the tools to act as a self-sufficient mini power station and support them in reducing the cost of their electricity bills as well as positively impact the environment. Our team of engineers work to assess the needs of each prospective solar or battery owner and devise a bespoke solution for each customer. We supply and install high-Quality Solar Photovoltaic high-efficiency solar modules, that is why the biggest benefit that Sunface Solar offers you is “Complete Peace of Mind”.

Reviewers report paying: $5,000 - $7,350 for depending on hardware choice and installation difficulty ( how is this calculated? )

Sunface Solar Reviews (18)

Solar

The installer was a local Electrical company they was Prompt and tidy Done a great job they Organized everything sunface was great to deal with as well new the Product inside and out.
Hide Kerry's Comment

Inverter Brand

Not the cheapest - but the best overall!

Sales rep was very helpful and informative. Changes were discussed with a satisfactory outcome.
Installers were punctual and tidied up afterwards. Problem was found in the ageing network system but was rectified.
The whole process was done and dusted in a few hours.
Hide Michael's Comment

Well done

I was very impressed with Waque he answered all my questions
I was a bit disappointed when someone else followed up
Installation was very well done they were right on time very impressed
When imram came to take me through the final process he was very good
Hopefully I am pleased with the solar panels for a very long time
Hide Christine's Comment

3/5

Tesla

Battery Brand

A mixed bag

My main objective for the installation was to have a back up system in case of grid failure.
Sunface were to install the system but when the installer arrived he explained that the battery system would not do the job. The panels were installed but with a different inverter.
After a back and forth over the cost of the new system without battery backup I contacted Thomas Wolf Energy and they installed a Tesla Powerwall ( within 2 weeks of contact )and also ran some of the solar panel conduit internally in the wall cavity as it was rather unsightly.
So my recommendation in future ( if anyone asks ) would be to buy the system off the installer as the sellers do not necessarily understand a hybrid system and the actual installation .
From all 3 recomendations you gave me they all told me where they could place the components but on the day it was deemed by the installer to be not possible. So once more i think that a integrated seller / installer is the best way to go
Hope this helps
Hide Pete's Comment

Sungrow

Inverter Brand

Best solar service provider in Tasmania

I have come across Sunface Solar randomly but I had great experience with their team. Team at Sunface had clear idea about different products available and what was best suited for m needs. They were happy to answer my questions and responded to my emails promptly.
They offer best value for money in Tasmania. Sunface used quality products and used efficient and leading installers for me.
I have referred Sunface to may of my friends and I am confident that they are doing a fantastic job.
Hide Bipin's Comment

Sungrow

Great all round experience

Sales quote was very easy, personal, Imran explained everything clearly & precise. The installation went like clock work very happy. Excellent customer service Imran still willing to talk through any queries. Biggest decision for us was to still keep the panels discreet from the road side, Imran worked this out not only for the aesthetics but for maximum efficiency of the system, being a modern Container home this was so important.....awesome result.
Hide Chris's Comment

Sales/Installation

The salesman that came to our home was very resourceful, organised and was able to answer all of our enquiries plus made suggestions on which solar panels was best for us.

The 2 man installing our panels were polite and was able to answer any questions that we may have. They were also on time for the job and they also tidy up after themselves..
Hide Cristina's Comment

6kW

Fronius

Inverter Brand

Stunning service, great installation what more can I say!

So pleased we went with these guys... just great service.
Hide John's Comment

LG

SolarEdge

Great installer

The whole process was quite smooth and for the most we where very happy
Hide Bevan's Comment

$8,000 to $10,000

Fronius

Happy

Good to deal with. From quote to installation. Inverter upgraded free of charge as was also given 2 extra panels in quote. Jonathan who overseen installation and wired the system up has a wealth of knowledge and made sure i qas gwtting the best savings by looking over my power bill pryor to setting it on what tarrif it needed. Highly recommended especially Jonathan for install. Bill has gone from $480 average to $110
Hide Aaeon's Comment

8kW

Battery Brand

Great & efficient service

Imran from Sunface Solar was very professional , efficient and polite to deal with. Everything went very smoothly and given I am in Sydney and the property in Tasmania I was very concerned as to whether this would be difficult to coordinate- it couldn’t have been easier and I was kept informed throughout the process
Hide Susan's Comment

Qcell (Other)

SMA

Money well spent

From start to finish a very professional company to deal with. Installation was very professional
We have not received a bill since installation and are $200 in credit.
Best money we have ever spent.

Hide Wayne's Comment

Solar System Size

The installers were polite & very professional

He was the only rep to visit, the others were giving a price but did not come & see us.
Installation went great, very professional.
Still waiting for grid connection, this is Christmas
Hide Barry's Comment

3/5

LG

Solaredge

A smooth installation

contacted others for quotes ,ranged from a "ph interview " to "give me a deposit now..."
Surprised that they all seemed reluctant to leave brochures of their products?

We opted for better products and was willing to pay a little extra and found it worth while shopping around for the same products.Time will tell if we have made the right choice in the long run.

Hide L's Comment

Solaredge

Inverter Brand

New 6.6kw and old upgraded solar system for 7 beach Rd ,Gravelly Beach , Tasmania

The sales and quote process was professional, although I wasn’t informed that it didn’t include timer for hot water or the monitoring for all the aspects of the installation ( import and export graphs to the grid for example)
The installation went as expected quick, polite,punctual but needs to pay attention to clean up the smaller items ie used cable ties and packaging.
Customer service has been good and on going. Mainly to do with the wifi monitoring of the old upgraded system(Sungrow inverter)and the new system (Solar inverter)
In conclusion I would not hesitate to recommend Sunface and this system to anyone wishing to go solar. The operation of both the old and new system is living up to what Sunface claimed and to my expectations. I could not be happier with the operation and the value for my dollars invested. The experience has been one of my better contract experience.

Hide Brian's Comment

9kW

$12,500 to $15,000

Renesola

Fronius (Other)

Replacement Renesolar panel

Thanks, Sunface Solar for helping me out. One of my Renesolar panels was damaged and the original company I used to get the panels were not helping at all. I asked whether you guys could find me an equivalent replacement and instead you found me an exact match and had it installed in days at a very reasonable cost. Your guys were helpful and efficient and the job was done in less than an hour. What a pleasure to deal with a service-oriented company for a change.
Would recommend you to anyone who is looking for Solar panels of batteries and will discuss the option for a battery on our place next year.
Thanks again for your efforts.

Hide Steven's Comment

Excellent service, Nicely done

I was very impressed, they worked hard and the whole lot was installed in a little over 3 hours.
Great job.
I would heartily recommend Sunface to anyone.
I assure them that they will be glad about it.
Hide Peter's Comment