Sunface Solar

Sunface Solar Reviews

Sunface Solar is an Australian owned and operated company that specializes in grid-connected solar electricity and battery storage solutions for residential and commercial customers. As specialists in the field of solar and battery storage solutions, we have a unique understanding that electricity is one of the highest outgoings for households in Australia, with several Australian states making the top global 10 list for the highest cost of electricity. We are committed to providing innovative and cutting edge solar and storage solutions to all Australian households to provide greater control and flexibility over how they use and store their power.

We work to educate and empower our customers, whether they be residential or commercial clients, on alternative methods of energy and how best to achieve independence from the grid. We enable Australian households and new developments to produce, store and harness their own power by giving them the tools to act as a self-sufficient mini power station and support them in reducing the cost of their electricity bills as well as positively impact the environment. Our team of engineers work to assess the needs of each prospective solar or battery owner and devise a bespoke solution for each customer. We supply and install high-Quality Solar Photovoltaic high-efficiency solar modules, that is why the biggest benefit that Sunface Solar offers you is “Complete Peace of Mind”.

Reviewers report paying: $5,000 - $9,800 for depending on hardware choice and installation difficulty ( how is this calculated? )

Sunface Solar Reviews (41)

Very Impressed

The three installers arrived on time at 8am and surprised me when they said they would be finished by 3pm. They worked continuously and only stopped when we gave them a well deserved coffee. The angle of the roof at 37 degrees was no problem. Matt the senior installer had arranged all the communication with Aurora Energy so when they left there was solar excess going to the grid and all we had to do was register for the SolarEdge App. I should add that they tidied up and left no debris around the place for which our dog is thankful. She will test taste new objects.

There was a small error with the App but it was fixed within 48 hours of mentioning it to Imran the salesman. Imran was a non-pushy salesman whose advice to get optimisers on the Trina 370W panels has proved to be correct as we get partial shading around 9am and 3pm.

So far (only installed a week ago) the 6.6kw 18 panel system has been producing just above 5.4kw in the middle of sunny days and around 33kWh over full sun days. For our electricity usage that would save us around $1000 a year off our power bills with the low 6.501c Feed in Tariff from Aurora Energy. Hence a payback of 7 years for the $7500 cost.

Would happily recommend Sunface Solar to do an installation.

Professional & Courteous

Imran, together with the Installers Sam and Egan were very professional & courteous.
The resultant install went to plan and occurred on time and as quoted
Very pleased with the overall experience

Excellent Service

The initial idea of installing solar panels seemed nerve racking to us but Imran put our mind at ease and got the whole process running smoothly. Our queries were answered promptly and he catered to our needs efficiently.
The installation guys did a fabulous job. The whole team worked in tandem and got the job completed without any delay. Would highly recommend Solarface !

Excellent install !

My interaction with Sunface Solar was very easy and productive. The quoting process was smooth and they listened to what I asked for, and also made informed suggestions.

The actual install was very smooth and efficient. The quality of the work is exceptional. All matters were discussed and I was informed of the process.

Customer Service has been great, they basically fully organised the connection to the grid. They have been willing to discuss and work through any questions I had in relation to the install and the App usage.

I would happily and confidently recommend Sunface Solar for a quality install.

Very pleased with the whole process.

Every step was organised well. Prompt with all of our queries.
The installers worked hard all day.
Our connection was immediate as we did not have to change the meter. The installers ran through the system with us.
A follow up was made the next day to ask if we were satisfied with the work.
Very pleased with the whole process.

Fantastic installer, too easy

The quote process was easy and installation a dream. Installer turned up on time and got the job done quickly and efficiently, even in poor weather! Very helpful and friendly, would recommend.

Professional service and savings from the minute our service was connected

We highly recommend Sunface Solar.

They are very professional and provided immediate answers ro all our questions. Their communicate was clear and very helpful with making our decision about what system to go with.

The installation was seamless with all the information we needed. We benefited immediately and had a dramatic reduction in our monthly power costs.

We have now had our home and business installed with solar power and are very happy with the savings and the professional services that have been provided.

Great job, very happy customers

Imran had some really great information, when we were discussing what we wanted. I really enjoyed the conversation.

The original installation date got put back a week or two but when the day came they arrived on time, they pulled down the original system and installed the new one. The job looks neat and tidy the system is working great and we couldn’t be happier.

Quality workmanship

The salesman was very knowledgeable of the industry and the latest developments, and did not pressure us to spend more than necessary.
The installers were very experienced and seemed to know exactly what they were doing. They turned up on time, answered all my questions, and took away all the packaging.
It’s only been one day since the panels were installed, so I guess it will take a week or two before our electricity supplier contacts us after the paperwork is submitted by the installer.

Original Review on 22-11-2020:

A smooth installation

contacted others for quotes ,ranged from a "ph interview " to "give me a deposit now..."
Surprised that they all seemed reluctant to leave brochures of their products?

We opted for better products and was willing to pay a little extra and found it worth while shopping around for the same products.Time will tell if we have made the right choice in the long run.

8 months later we asked L: "Are you happy with the performance of your system so far?"

A hick up in the begining with 2 faulty micro sensors , Very Hard to get them fixed but once they were all is fine .After 12 months of monitoring I'll look at getting a battery to carry us over peak period tariffs.

Very good customer service

Installation went as planned.

They organised everything as I they promised

Paul's solar

Installation was good and very quick but have not received any written info on how system operates or how I can monitor if system operating correctly.

Valuable and quality system

The quote process is very professional, system was installed by certified installer. Happy with the whole process. Highly recommended!

A good compromise.

We were lucky to get quotes from three different types of installer; an expensive and good system, a cheap one, and the third quote showed us a wide range of equipment and prices from which we were able to juggle the best compromise. Installation followed very soon and was done in one day - efficiently and tidy. Once installed, we had zero follow up until the bill was due to be paid.

Best Experience Ever

I was a little nervous about getting solar on our historic home. I can honestly say this is the most neat unobtrusive install I've ever seen. Being able to get 3 quotes enabled us to form a sound decision about a product we knew nothing about. Imran from Sunface Solar is knowledgeable and accessible for any follow up queries. We are generating more power than expected which is great to see. Overall this has been a great experience and I can highly recommend Solar Quotes and Sunface Solar. PS don't be like us and mock people who monitor their solar production because you will become those people!

Very happy with the attitude and the service that has been supplied

I’m very happy and have been very very happy with the quoting process they were very punctual very neat very tidy they cleaned up after themselves thank you very much..

Highly recommend Sunface solar

Great service and a great system, I highly recommend these guys if your thinking of installing a decent system at a decent price.

Sunface solar installation

Found Imran at Sunface solar easy to work with and installation done on time installers worked tirelessly and done a great job.

Fantastic customer service

The customer service from quote to the installation has been great. Real happy with our solar system and Sunface team.

Great Installation and amazing Service

Installation team was very efficient what they did. Whole installation process was quick and easy. I am very pleased with Sunface Team. Highly recommended

well done effcient and effective installation.

the guys turned up on time and ready to go
variations to original plans were sorted and the installation was smooth.
all cleaned up packed away well before the original estimated time
very professional
all queries and questions answered professionally and politely
grid connection is to be dealt with by tasnetworks

Fantastic.

Great customer service
Great value
Quick installation
Great over all experience
Do recommend.

The sales rep explained in detail each type of system as opposed to the other two how appeared to not be interested.

System installed and now waiting for electric company to complete the install. Customer service first rate.

Professonal instalation

Very happy with the installation .the guys were friendly and very professonal. Am happy to recomend sunface .

Solar

The installer was a local Electrical company they was Prompt and tidy Done a great job they Organized everything sunface was great to deal with as well new the Product inside and out.

Not the cheapest - but the best overall!

Sales rep was very helpful and informative. Changes were discussed with a satisfactory outcome.
Installers were punctual and tidied up afterwards. Problem was found in the ageing network system but was rectified.
The whole process was done and dusted in a few hours.

Well done

I was very impressed with Waque he answered all my questions
I was a bit disappointed when someone else followed up
Installation was very well done they were right on time very impressed
When imram came to take me through the final process he was very good
Hopefully I am pleased with the solar panels for a very long time

A mixed bag

My main objective for the installation was to have a back up system in case of grid failure.
Sunface were to install the system but when the installer arrived he explained that the battery system would not do the job. The panels were installed but with a different inverter.
After a back and forth over the cost of the new system without battery backup I contacted Thomas Wolf Energy and they installed a Tesla Powerwall ( within 2 weeks of contact )and also ran some of the solar panel conduit internally in the wall cavity as it was rather unsightly.
So my recommendation in future ( if anyone asks ) would be to buy the system off the installer as the sellers do not necessarily understand a hybrid system and the actual installation .
From all 3 recomendations you gave me they all told me where they could place the components but on the day it was deemed by the installer to be not possible. So once more i think that a integrated seller / installer is the best way to go
Hope this helps

Best solar service provider in Tasmania

I have come across Sunface Solar randomly but I had great experience with their team. Team at Sunface had clear idea about different products available and what was best suited for m needs. They were happy to answer my questions and responded to my emails promptly.
They offer best value for money in Tasmania. Sunface used quality products and used efficient and leading installers for me.
I have referred Sunface to may of my friends and I am confident that they are doing a fantastic job.

Great all round experience

Sales quote was very easy, personal, Imran explained everything clearly & precise. The installation went like clock work very happy. Excellent customer service Imran still willing to talk through any queries. Biggest decision for us was to still keep the panels discreet from the road side, Imran worked this out not only for the aesthetics but for maximum efficiency of the system, being a modern Container home this was so important.....awesome result.

Sales/Installation

The salesman that came to our home was very resourceful, organised and was able to answer all of our enquiries plus made suggestions on which solar panels was best for us.

The 2 man installing our panels were polite and was able to answer any questions that we may have. They were also on time for the job and they also tidy up after themselves..

Stunning service, great installation what more can I say!

So pleased we went with these guys... just great service.

Great installer

The whole process was quite smooth and for the most we where very happy

Happy

Good to deal with. From quote to installation. Inverter upgraded free of charge as was also given 2 extra panels in quote. Jonathan who overseen installation and wired the system up has a wealth of knowledge and made sure i qas gwtting the best savings by looking over my power bill pryor to setting it on what tarrif it needed. Highly recommended especially Jonathan for install. Bill has gone from $480 average to $110

Great & efficient service

Imran from Sunface Solar was very professional , efficient and polite to deal with. Everything went very smoothly and given I am in Sydney and the property in Tasmania I was very concerned as to whether this would be difficult to coordinate- it couldn’t have been easier and I was kept informed throughout the process

Money well spent

From start to finish a very professional company to deal with. Installation was very professional
We have not received a bill since installation and are $200 in credit.
Best money we have ever spent.

The installers were polite & very professional

He was the only rep to visit, the others were giving a price but did not come & see us.
Installation went great, very professional.
Still waiting for grid connection, this is Christmas

New 6.6kw and old upgraded solar system for 7 beach Rd ,Gravelly Beach , Tasmania

The sales and quote process was professional, although I wasn’t informed that it didn’t include timer for hot water or the monitoring for all the aspects of the installation ( import and export graphs to the grid for example)
The installation went as expected quick, polite,punctual but needs to pay attention to clean up the smaller items ie used cable ties and packaging.
Customer service has been good and on going. Mainly to do with the wifi monitoring of the old upgraded system(Sungrow inverter)and the new system (Solar inverter)
In conclusion I would not hesitate to recommend Sunface and this system to anyone wishing to go solar. The operation of both the old and new system is living up to what Sunface claimed and to my expectations. I could not be happier with the operation and the value for my dollars invested. The experience has been one of my better contract experience.

Replacement Renesolar panel

Thanks, Sunface Solar for helping me out. One of my Renesolar panels was damaged and the original company I used to get the panels were not helping at all. I asked whether you guys could find me an equivalent replacement and instead you found me an exact match and had it installed in days at a very reasonable cost. Your guys were helpful and efficient and the job was done in less than an hour. What a pleasure to deal with a service-oriented company for a change.
Would recommend you to anyone who is looking for Solar panels of batteries and will discuss the option for a battery on our place next year.
Thanks again for your efforts.

Excellent service, Nicely done

I was very impressed, they worked hard and the whole lot was installed in a little over 3 hours.
Great job.
I would heartily recommend Sunface to anyone.
I assure them that they will be glad about it.