Sunface Solar Reviews

About Sunface Solar, Solar Installers

Sunface Solar
Approved Installer
Sunface Solar is a SolarQuotes Client (what does this mean?)
ABN: 54 617 631 062  ABN active since 26 Feb 2017 | Sungate Solar Pty Ltd
ACN: 617 631 062  ACN active since 26 Feb 2017 | Sungate Solar Pty Ltd

Sunface Solar is an Australian owned and operated company that specializes in grid-connected solar electricity and battery storage solutions for residential and commercial customers. As specialists in the field of solar and battery storage solutions, we have a unique understanding that electricity is one of the highest outgoings for households in Australia, with several Australian states making the top global 10 list for the highest cost of electricity. We are committed to providing innovative and cutting edge solar and storage solutions to all Australian households to provide greater control and flexibility over how they use and store their power.

We work to educate and empower our customers, whether they be residential or commercial clients, on alternative methods of energy and how best to achieve independence from the grid. We enable Australian households and new developments to produce, store and harness their own power by giving them the tools to act as a self-sufficient mini power station and support them in reducing the cost of their electricity bills as well as positively impact the environment. Our team of engineers work to assess the needs of each prospective solar or battery owner and devise a bespoke solution for each customer. We supply and install high-Quality Solar Photovoltaic high-efficiency solar modules, that is why the biggest benefit that Sunface Solar offers you is “Complete Peace of Mind”.

Sunface Solar Solar Reviews

The installers were polite & very professional

He was the only rep to visit, the others were giving a price but did not come & see us.
Installation went great, very professional.
Still waiting for grid connection, this is Christmas

A smooth installation

contacted others for quotes ,ranged from a "ph interview " to "give me a deposit now..."
Surprised that they all seemed reluctant to leave brochures of their products?

We opted for better products and was willing to pay a little extra and found it worth while shopping around for the same products.Time will tell if we have made the right choice in the long run.

New 6.6kw and old upgraded solar system for 7 beach Rd ,Gravelly Beach , Tasmania

The sales and quote process was professional, although I wasn’t informed that it didn’t include timer for hot water or the monitoring for all the aspects of the installation ( import and export graphs to the grid for example)
The installation went as expected quick, polite,punctual but needs to pay attention to clean up the smaller items ie used cable ties and packaging.
Customer service has been good and on going. Mainly to do with the wifi monitoring of the old upgraded system(Sungrow inverter)and the new system (Solar inverter)
In conclusion I would not hesitate to recommend Sunface and this system to anyone wishing to go solar. The operation of both the old and new system is living up to what Sunface claimed and to my expectations. I could not be happier with the operation and the value for my dollars invested. The experience has been one of my better contract experience.

Replacement Renesolar panel

Thanks, Sunface Solar for helping me out. One of my Renesolar panels was damaged and the original company I used to get the panels were not helping at all. I asked whether you guys could find me an equivalent replacement and instead you found me an exact match and had it installed in days at a very reasonable cost. Your guys were helpful and efficient and the job was done in less than an hour. What a pleasure to deal with a service-oriented company for a change.
Would recommend you to anyone who is looking for Solar panels of batteries and will discuss the option for a battery on our place next year.
Thanks again for your efforts.

Excellent service, Nicely done

I was very impressed, they worked hard and the whole lot was installed in a little over 3 hours.
Great job.
I would heartily recommend Sunface to anyone.
I assure them that they will be glad about it.