• With 1000s of Customer Reviews

Sunrise Power Solutions Reviews

About Sunrise Power Solutions, Solar Installers

Sunrise believes in the positive energy of sunshine, and the power of the sun to uniquely power our world. Whether you want more control over your electricity costs or an easy way to join the growing movement to power the world with clean, abundant sunshine, we make going solar a positive experience.

Our customers are the centre of our energy systems. Everything we do revolves around ensuring you get the Solar Spectrum Energy System that is right for you – both today and tomorrow. Plus, sunshine improves the environment by tons – literally. So together, we can make a huge difference.

Please come and visit our store located across the street from the post office in Wodonga.

Sunrise Power Solutions Solar Reviews

I thought that choosing the right solar panels and inverters was going to be difficult and time consuming. David from Sunrise Power Solutions was able to gently guide us through the process, taking into account our current power bills, our budget and the need for us to be 'battery ready'. It turned out to be an easy process, and the installers did a great job, delivering on time and with no fuss. Show additional information
All good except slight delay in installation Show additional information
The service that I received from David and the team was second to none. They answered my questions not with technical mumbo jumbo, but with plain and easy to understand English. Sunrise Power Soloutions explained the strength and weaknesses of the panels they had on offer as well as the invertors and batteries options that were available on the market.

At no time did Sunrise Power Soloutions try to direct me to a particular special they had on offer but rather to simply given options and information. I was impressed by their depth of knowledge and their non pressure selling technique.

The system I purchased was the LG Neon 2 panels matched with the Emphase micro Invertors. The system is producing around 21-25 per day since installation and that amount during the middle of winter (June 20 to June 25) I am very impressed with the resultant power generated by this system. The whole process through Sunrise Power Soloutions from enquiry to installation was a pleasure and I highly recommend to anybody to use them. The system I got was great value for money.
Installation was quick and trouble free considering the weather was inclement. The electrician and his apprentice worked tirelessly and were very thorough and made sure job was done neatly and safely IAW standards. Before, during and after sales service from David @ Sunrise Power Solutions was excellent. Very knowledgeable and frequent contact to ensure job was progressing well. I would not hesitate to recommend this company to anyone seeking a solar installation. Show additional information
David and the team were great, fast response and polite replies to all our emails and phone calls. Very fast installation with great follow up email and phone call. Will use them exclusively for my solar upgrades and battery storage. Thank you again. Show additional information