Essential Energy Solutions Pty Ltd Reviews

About Essential Energy Solutions Pty Ltd, Solar Installers

Operating since 2007, Essential Energy Solutions has helped over 3000 homes and small businesses around the Gold Coast & Brisbane areas, reduce their electricity bills & carbon emissions by installing PV Solar & LED lighting.

All Essential Energy Solutions solar and general electrical work is completed by our own teams, we do not sub contract any work, which means high quality workmanship & good communication.
Our electricians have electrical & solar licenses as a minimum and all hybrid & off-grid installations are completed by electricians with the relevant qualifications.

We confidentially offer a 10 year workmanship warranty on all of our work.

Essential Energy Solutions Pty Ltd Solar Reviews

This was the only company that visited and explained all about what was involved. Their products were first class and the price was very competitive.

The follow up service and management of the installation was excellent

Thank you for the referral.
Absolutely hassle free and nothing was too much trouble. Show additional information
System not installed yet. Show additional information
The whole experience was great...all the installers were on time and very tidy...and everything was explained to us...highly recommend this Company. Show additional information
Fantastic experience from beginning to end, explained the pros and cons of different inverters and panels. Installation itself was on the day/time promised and done quickly and efficiently. Would definitely recommend them and use them again if I need to.

Only point for improvement is that the configuration of the panels had to be tweaked on the day of the installation after they inspected the roof. Because of the location of the whirlybird the original 4 rows of 5 panels in landscape could not be done. Ended up with rows of 3,4,6,7 which works fine but may not be the most efficient use of the roof if we end up adding more panels or a solar water system. Felt like this could have been determined before the install so we could re-plan how the panels would go on.

This is a very minor issue though, overall excellent service.
Very professional, no BS or heavy selling, am confident they know what they are talking about and can do the job Show additional information
Very professionl instalation all works well so far. Show additional information
There were no glitches at all. Service was prompt, efficient and courteous. Everything was completed when promised. Show additional information
Dale covered all of my issues during the initial quote, understood my needs including a couple of extras that were needed. Pointed out that my existing isolation switches were suspect with water entering the boxes, saving potential down time for my existing system.

The installation team were efficient and careful with the work required during installation and the other additional tasks listed to be completed on the day.

I am very happy with my second Fronius inverter and the smart communication technology available to monitor performance of the new system.. I would love to be able to integrate the older Fronius inverter with the new.. If it is possible I am sure Essential Energy Solutions will deliver.

I am very happy with this company and will give them an opportunity to do other work here when needed..
Initial consultation was 90 minutes of QandA which impressed me. Prompt , polite, professional and personable. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Essential Energy. (Please use only my initial and my state). Show additional information
I only wished that making the choice between the three had been easier.

I would have liked any of the 3 to do the job and I would have still have been equally pleased.
I was very impressed by how professional their approach was. Show additional information
The whole process was efficient. Staff knew what they were doing every step of the way. great communications. very timely. Show additional information
I would like to take this moment to thank you all at Essential Energy Solutions for your installation of my solar energy system. Your excellent team of workers from Dale and Brad to Sarah and the men who erected it.

I would recommend Essential Energy Solutions to all my relatives, friends and others to get Dale and his very competent team to quote, choose a system and install it. The best experience I've had from business!
I really impressed with their attention to detail, customer care, careful installation and professional services.
The team was very methodical and pay attention to every detail without rushing through jobs.

In addition to solar installation, the team did additional works like; meter box upgrade, TV antenna upgrade/relocation, etc. without varying the proposal or making it painful to customers. Very happy that every piece of work was attended by certified electrical professionals.

All in all, works were completed to the best interest of the customer.
I'm not a user of the word fantastic especially in describing someone's work and good to describe installation and customer service is not quite adequate. I'd prefer to say very good for those 2 questions. Show additional information
The director came to my house to meet me and it was not just a sales person like the other quotes I got. Show additional information
Very happy with everything at this stage. I'm so thankful I contacted you to get me quotes. Show additional information
Dale, Sarah and the installation team, were amazing from the booking of the appointment to the cleaning up after installation.
Dale spent a lot of time answering all our questions and providing advice even before we decided to chose his company. He listened to our needs and suggested the right product for us. We were already prepared and did a lot of research but Dale explained those grey areas, giving advice also for future projects.
Sarah has been always available to provide clarification and to follow through all the steps.
The installation team made sure all was done perfectly and spent some time explaining how the app and the inverter worked.
We are highly recommending them to our friends!
This is a hybrid system with an LG RESU 10 energy storage system. The crew who did the installation were on time, worked efficiently. They are friendly and patient when explaining how the system was switched to 'off grid'. this was not a routine installation as two other inverters were wired into the system, giving up to 13Kw.

I have no hesitation in recommending Essential Energy Solutions for a solar installation. I think the next step will be adding another LG RESU 10 in about 12 months
Would recommend them Show additional information
I found this company to be professional & honest throughout the whole process. They were not pushy & provided useful extra information. We had almost decided to go with another company, however, we chose this company for the above reasons, coupled with the fact that the supply a quality product. Show additional information
Spoke to a neighbour ,he is now installing as well,t hey then have given us another $ each off our price , Good to create a bulk buy for a discount . Show additional information
Cannot speak highly enough about the sales person he has patience with customer in the explanatory of the system. Installation with his staff were very competent.
Would highly recommend this company.

I haven't got a power bill yet so I don't really know my savings ,but going by my power meter going backwards speedily I think I will eliminate my bills completely so I am very happy about the whole process. The company rep(owner) explained everything in detail and the price was low as he explained that he goes for quantity as well as quality.Overall I am quite happy with the whole experience and recommended them to my daughter who has since used them for her own solar power. Show additional information
This was an upgrade, not new system, at this stage very happy Show additional information
Essential Energy were the most competitive of all the quotes I received. I knew what I wanted and had all competitors quote on the same inverter and tier one panels. The only difference was the panels. Essential Energy were one of the only two who actually took the time to come to my place and assess my needs and roof space for the best placement of the panels. Their communication throughout the process was fantastic. Their installation team are direct employees and not subcontractors and their professionalism was highly commendable. They arrived as stated were very polite and communication was fantastic again through the installation process.

I would have no hesitation in recommending them to anyone who is looking at solar.
Essential Energy Solutions pricing, for a high quality system (Fronius Inverter + Jinko Smart Panels), hit the competitors out of the park. I guess this is because they don't employ sales staff, or spend their time blogging, like some other more expensive installers. They are also a genuine electrical contractor and they were able to put together a package for me including solar, air conditioning and some other minor electrical work.

Despite a string of wet weather, including ex tropical cyclone Debbie, they showed up on the scheduled date and did their work quickly and efficiently. All work was completed to a high standard and system has been performing to expectations.
out of 3 quotes 2 were very good they contacted me straight away and took the time to explain everything when they came out to give us a quote.clean energy did email me that he would be out my way the following week and would get in touch with me but never did so no quote no nothing.but very happy with the other quotes and service. Show additional information
Great value for money and the suggested system and layout was the best one to overcome shading and east / west issues and it was good to give the job to the LOCAL business and it turned out to be a very neat install , the crew did really take care to do a quality job and they were polite and clean. Show additional information
This is the 2nd house we have had Essential Energy Solutions install a solar system in. Very professional from start to finish Show additional information
Very efficient and positive experience Show additional information
Energex are still yet to 'turn on' the system so I really cannot assess how effective the system is, or will be.
The supply/install company (Essential Energy Solutions) were very efficient, and I found Dale (their key person who sold us the system) the most professional of those that attended to quote.
He inspected our roof, gave details of the panel placement, understood the needs of our solar requirements, confirmed he would abide by the Body Corporate install requirements and left us with detailed specifications of what they would be providing.
The others suggested were far from professional. One turned up with nothing to show in terms of support material and specifications, just told us that he'd be using certain panels and inverters, no detail of either placements and no inspection of the roof.
The third of your recommended companies didn't even bother to contact us for about 3 weeks after me replying to one of your follow ups about quote service.
I'm not sure about the savings or effectiveness of solar......yet. That will only be evident in future bills.
Essential Energy Solutions fantastic. The team did a great job quoting and fitting my solar system.
Punctual, polite, professional, thorough, knowledgeable, and do what they say they will when they say they will.
They took time to understand what I wanted, actually got on the roof and measured it up to work out the best way to get the most panels in the best position. Install team turned up on time, confirmed the what, where and how and then did a great job installing.

Based on my experience I can certainly highly recommend them!!
Essential Energy Solutions
Absolutely a pleasure to deal with. They turned up as promised, where knowledgeable, thorough, respectful, and professional. Dale took time to understand what I wanted and come up with a great solution to meet my requirements. Sarah in the office was efficient, polite and highly organised. The team of guys that fitted my system arrived on time, were professional in appearance and conduct, they worked as a great team to carry out the work quietly and efficiently to a very good standard.
Overall dealing with Essential Energy Solutions was fantastic from start to finish and I highly recommend them.
The installer listened to our needs and provided the most suitable solution. Show additional information
Very professional team all round. System was installed 9 days after contract signed. Energex switched on about 2 weeks later. Very happy. Will wait to see how it goes. Show additional information
I was impressed that the owner of the business was the person I dealt with and that every single question was clearly explained. Show additional information
EASY TO DEAL WITH AND NOTHING WAS A PROBLEM Show additional information
Tos soon, the installation and time was excellent, how the system will perform? only my next bill will tell Show additional information