GEM Energy

GEM Energy Reviews

GEM Energy Australia is an award winning renewable energy consultancy. Specializing in photovoltaic engineering, electrical engineering, energy efficiency, financial feasibility analysis and multiple systems integration. Our objective is to provide comprehensive best practice solutions for our customers. By effectively supporting and communicating with all stakeholders together with thorough planning and design we consistently lead the market in delivering premium and innovative turn-key projects.

Areas of Expertise:

- Smart energy management systems for remote monitoring stations, pump controls, lighting plants, CCTV stations etc.

- Off-grid/remote hybrid energy systems.

- Solar PV – Residential, SME, C&I and Utility

- Battery storage systems – Residential, SME, C&I and Utility

- Commercial LED lighting solutions.

- Power Factor Correction.

- Energy monitoring and consultancy.

- Tri-generation and Co-Generation Energy Systems.

- UPS Systems.

GEM Energy Australia is recognised as one of Australia’s leading renewable energy providers and are a CEC approved solar retailer, are multiple CEC award winners and ISO 9001 certified.

GEM is uncompromising when it comes to quality equipment and installations, innovative and customized design together with first class project management. Our key strategic finance partnerships with CBA and NAB, provide a secure and industry leading project finance for our clients.

Reviewers report paying: $3,990 - $10,380 for depending on hardware choice and installation difficulty ( how is this calculated? )

GEM Energy Reviews (139)

Great from go to whoa

The sales staff obliged with producing quotes for several design specifications, and answered my various technical questions. Once or twice had to apologise for proving an incorrect answer after further investigations but none of this was over major issues; I think this is a good sign of honesty and intergrity. The installation of 36 panels on our roof was done in one day, and the installer were respectful and left the please clean and tidy. Communications with them were excellent throughou the process. I am looking forward to seeing what the app on my phone will reveal.

Fantastic service

GEM energy was great. from the 1st phone call to the last. Best service all round

Awesome service provided by all!

Excellent service provided by Andrew Allen and Ms Sophie McLennan from Gem.

Work performed by installers was also top notch.

All service was provided in a friendly and professional manner.

Thank you.

Easy Peasy!!

I was recommended GEM and based on third party reviews didn't bother looking elsewhere. Quote was easy to understand and lower than expected. Install was very easy to arrange and fast. Would reccommend GEM to friends and family.

Highly recommended

Prompt efficient informative service ,kept up to date with all installations

I was impressed with the quality of their project team, and final documentation

My entire exposure to Gem and their subcontractor was both positive, and impressive. I was kept well informed and aware, they were quick, and the standard of documentation was most impressive. The install contractor was well organised and completed the job to a high standard of workmanship & appearance (as a retired sparkie I am well capable of judging).

Very bad installation

I install gem energy solar panels and my whole roof is leaking where the panels are installed. They broke the tiles while installation but did not fixed. Be careful everyone

Original Review on 06-07-2020:

Hasn't been installed yet

So far customer service has been good. Discounted price on quote originally supplied Original ratings

8 months later we asked Kathryn: "Are you happy with the performance of your system so far?"

Very happy with our system. We have a very hungry house/energy using kids. Still have a bill but hundreds saved

Great product and excellent service

Very detailed quotes for both a premium and mid range system were provided and were the only company to include the 3rd party monitoring system which I specifically requested through solar quotes. Installation was very quick and tidy despite them working in tough conditions at this time of year. They organised the grid connection both saving me a lot of work and allowing me to take advantage of my new solar power system much more quickly than I thought would be possible.

Fantastic Company!

This is the second install that GEM energy has completed for our family, both installs were completed professionally and the sales team were great to deal with. The installs were completed in 2 different locations (Darling Downs and Wide Bay) using two different installers on behalf of GEM Energy and because of the thorough checks and assurance from GEM the installers were both very professional and a high quality experienced install was received. Highly recommend GEM to everyone!!!

Sola Power

Sales/quoting was a little awkward as the sales person sent me the documents and then went on a month holiday. installation crew was excellent and very tidy and certainly tried to do the job the neatest way. There was a bit of a mix up with the grid connection but was sorted with a couple of phone calls, it hasn't been connected as yet due to the xmas break.

Original Review on 30-04-2020:

GEM made the process so easy

The sales person I dealt with was Garrett. He was incredibly polite and easy going and extremly helpful. Once I had made my decision, I dealt with Sofia who, once again, was easy going, easy to deal with and helpful. Seemed to know everything! The installation went smoothly and I was extremely impressed by the cleanliness of the site after they left. and also their working around a painful antenna.

The customer service has been spot on and Sofia has kept me in the loop the entire time. So impressed and would definitely use these guys again! I wish GEM all the best!

8 months later we asked Lotte: "Are you happy with the performance of your system so far?"

Absolutely!

Great service and a quality install make for a very happy customer!

Andrew, the GEM Energy sales consultant, was very open and honest with me about the pros and cons of the components he walked me through, along with the sizing and expected returns on my system. He was very responsive to my subsequent questions, which gave me confidence to press ahead. The installation manager Sophie then took over and kept me informed throughout, with the install scheduled for a few weeks later. The installers arrived on time, were very polite and respectful, and completed their work in good time. I received notification from Energex a day or two later with an appointment for the meter upgrade, which occurred as scheduled. The system has now been live for a couple of weeks, and I'm thrilled with the results! I couldn't have asked for a smoother process from start to finish.

Original Review on 10-04-2020:

Quality Process and Product

Sales/quoting process was excellent, efficiently done, informative. Process smooth as clockwork. Best price. Top quality product. Streamlined process meant there was always someone to contact should the need arise. Installation went without a hitch. Personnel capable and made very little noise as they worked. Job completed in less than a day. The electrician was organised and professional, happy to answer any questions and re-explain if I needed clarification, did not leave until he was sure I had got the jist. Grid connected as of Wednesday and everything working perfectly. Yes, installers were polite. Would highly recommend them to anyone considering Solar. Original ratings

9 months later we asked Jenny: "Are you happy with the performance of your system so far?"

Yes completely.

Beautiful install

System looks sleek and not an eyesore at all. GEM went so far to make sure appearance and functionality married up.

Fantastic customer service. Great price for quality system.

GEM Energy was recommended to me by my sister who has used them on two occasions. Their staff were so great to deal with. Their sales representative Garret worked with us to get the best system possible within our budget and gave me the best price out of four companies who quoted. In the end we were able to get a much larger system than we had initially thought, whilst still getting something good quality (we ended up with 9.75kw Sunpower panels and an 8.2kw Fronius inverter). The install was part of a new build and a lovely lady named Sofia stayed in touch with us and our building supervisor from start to finish. She organised for their electrician to prewire the system at frame stage and the installers completed the installation of the panels yesterday. Sofia organised everything with our energy provider and just made the whole thing so easy for us. Highly recommended.

Quality company

The salesperson was well presented and there were two systems quoted in a very professional and informative brochure that also showed positioning of panels. All my questions were answered satisfactorily and I was informed of the date and time of installation.
The installer was punctual, friendly and polite. The process was fuss free and they tidied up when finished. They organised the grid connection and I received an email from my energy provider the next day. I have also had a follow-up e-mail and phone call from Gem advising me to contact them should I have any problems or questions. I will be visited by energy supplier to change meter on 23rd December. So glad I contacted solarquotes . Thank you.

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED SOLAR INSTALLATION COMPANY, DARWIN, N.T.

From the outset, Gem Energy were very professional.
All personnel were very helpful, knowledgeable and approachable. A number of various
quotes were obtained from the salesperson with various options before making a decision.
The final installation was done in a satisfactory and professional manner.
The grid connection was organised with the appropriate authority by the Gem electrician and system designer.

Highly recommended

GEM were a pleasure to deal with right through the process. Sales person was lovely and honest. Once contracted was agreed to the project manager was easy to communicate with and very punctual. Install was simple and easy.
Worth noting the install was subcontracted to “Sun Logic” which was not clearly articulated prior to it occurring - but they were also excellent.

Great Service, Immaculate Installation, Fantastic Value

The entire process from start to finish was excellent. At each step, the GEM team were professional, knowledgeable, and responsive. The Sales Rep, the Install Manager, and the Installation Team were extremely easy and pleasant to work with. Communication along the way was great as well.

The finished product looks great and is working perfectly, without a single hiccup.

GEM are also great value. In my case, the offer was so good, I was even encouraged to take it by a (very honest) competitor. I can't recommend them highly enough.

Fast response, very professional, inspired confidence

Fastest response after requesting quote, professional paperwork with all options explained, great computer demonstration, inspired confidence straightaway, excellent workmanship, they did everything that they promised to do.
Very good post fitment follow up with emails and phone calls. Power company came same day as installation and fitted new digital meter. Everyone very pleasant and friendly

Smooth installation.

Quoting and sales service were good, competitive pricing, They were on time, clean and tidy installation. Excellent after installation service with organizing grid connection.

Smooth experience from start to finish. Very good value on Sunpower panels.

Completely happy start to finish. Very good value. Excellent installer.

Highly recommended

The whole process with GEM energy was really smooth. At no point during the sales process did we feel under pressure and all of the information Garrett provided was very helpful in choosing our system. The coordination behind the scenes was really helpful. The installer did a site inspection within 2 weeks and the system was installed a week after that. The team who installed the system on the day were polite and efficient. The system looks great and they left the yard spotless. After the installation the grid connection was organised completely by GEM and they regularly followed up to check on the progress. Would highly recommend!

Gem Energy embarrassed by superior performance of another company

If you enjoy getting massive headaches, staying awake at night and pointless arguments then go right ahead and sign up for a Gem Energy solar and battery system. Through 2019 I tried and failed to engage with Gem Energy to perform an install at my home.

It all started out great. The quoting process was fine. I paid a $1400 deposit at the end of May.

Gem were initially unable to provide the equipment and after a delay proposed an alternative which was fine.

When they visited my home early July, they wanted to install 6kW of panels on a single string apparently to avoid the cost of a second cable run. There were other peculiarities not worth mentioning. A concern about one possible install location was raised.

They was unable to answer questions about the install locations, after many, many messages they gave up and emailed me thanking me for selecting Gem Energy but because the installation was going to be so un-aesthetic they regret they wouldn't be able to be of any further help. They went on to suggest that if I wanted to save money I should go ahead and install LEDs instead, which was done years ago. Thanks. No mention of returning my $1400.

Because they would no longer answer the phone or call me back, after a week I called the main office and asked to speak to someone else. We're at the start of August now. I gave them a run down of the circumstances, some hours later they emailed me and things went from bad to worse as I apparently needed to rewire existing parts of my house, which was completely rewired 10 years ago, remove wall sheeting, and have my existing solar system (installed 5 years ago - 2014) re-certified. It wasn't being touched as part of the new work. They tried to baffle me with technical terms like AC and DC coupling which only proved he didn't know what he was talking about. The reason nothing they said made any sense is because they had neglected to read the actual job card to get an understanding of the basics of the install. They back tracked on the need to re-certify my existing solar system but insisted that my home was going to need to be disassembled.

When no-one contacted me for a week after agreeing to schedule a second visit for the Electrician I threw in the towel with this company. To their credit my deposit was returned in full most probably because they were just as keen as I was to never have to talk again.

I contacted another company who then went on to fully complete the installation by the end of August (three weeks after the initial contact). I had the exact equipment installed that Gem were unable to supply. Their cost was just a few hundred more and it was so worth it! No disassembly of the home was needed after we maturely discussed the pros and cons of where the equipment could be installed. The new installers highlighted the incompetence of the Gem Energy team.

Gem illustrated a lack of ability to understand the job they were engaged to perform, they seem to have a tenuous understanding of the wiring rules in this country, but primarily, when faced with a situation they were clearly not comfortable with, rather than talking about a solution they clammed up and elected to harass the customer with threats of massive cost increases and insults. I've waited a year to get this off my chest and it still upsets me, Gem Energy are a very strange bunch of people.

Dear Arran,

We are sorry to read your review, after such a long time as well. We are glad to hear that the other solar company you chose to upgrade your system was able to find a better solution for you than what we could offer. We truly hope that the system upgrade was done compliantly as per Australian standards, especially considering the extremely strict quality control conducted by TechSafe for most system installations completed under the Queensland Battery Scheme last year.

Due to the complexity involved in upgrading an already existing system (installed by another solar company), combined with the difficulty finding a location to install your battery which you were comfortable with, there were indeed several discussions around those two topics.

Your requested battery location would have been in direct violation of AS/NZS3000 & AS5139 of which all industry leading retailers and installers abide by, and the need of rectifications done on the existing system would be labour intensive and incur extra costs which we would not be able to cover, and you were not happy to accept as a cost variation. Since the Electrical Wiring Rules were updated in 2018 any work which is considered to be anything other than a like for like replacement shall be done to the current standards. This includes the addition or alteration to electrical circuits for the purpose of installing batteries with the capability of EPS (Backup function).

AS/NZS 4777.1 & AS/NZS 5033 were updated in 2014. Prior to that, there were no real set regulations governing the practices of rooftop solar systems. The CEC "Installation Requirements For Alterations, Additions, Repairs And Upgrades To Existing Grid-Connected PV Arrays" outlines the responsibilities of an accredited person working on existing systems. At any given time, an installation sold by GEM Energy may be inspected by the CER, where rectifications may need to be carried out to non-compliant work.

We do understand that a more detailed technical explanation on why the above should be followed might raise some questions and cause some frustration. If we do need to add extra costs to conduct a high quality and compliant installation due to an existing system not being compliant, then we do need to discuss this with the customer and pass these costs on. When faced with more challenging installations we do get engineers and highly experienced installers involved in internal discussions to properly analyze the site and existing options, but unfortunately the solution provided would indeed include improving and rectifying the existing installation that would in turn increase the price of your installation, which we fully understand you were not comfortable with, so we were not able to proceed with the installation.

Throughout the whole process we have provided you with updates as we had them via email and on the phone, but we do apologize should we have not been able to give you further updates within the weeks you mentioned in your review. We are big on customer service and cannot explain how and when insults occurred whilst trying to organize your installation, but we are also truly sorry should have any comments been made that created the impression of an insult being made.

We wish you all the best.

Smooth process from first call to installation

I decided to get a quote from Gem Energy based on a recommendation from a friend of mine, who had installed solar a few months prior. I got a quote within hours from my first call and, from there on, always had reasonably quick replies to my queries via email.

Since I had a specific budget in mind and a good idea of what that could get me, I started comparing the price, install reviews and the quality of the pre-sales service, with the quotes I got from another 5 companies.

Gem was running an EOFY special at the time, and included an extra 2y warranty on the Sungrow inverter. With all that combined, I decided to go with them and do not regret it until now. I had my 6.6kw system installed within 5 weeks of going into contract.

Installers showed up on time on the day of the install, and took me through the install process with details. The install looks nice from outside/inside the roof.

I can't comment on the performance of the system yet, as it's still not ON. I am waiting on Origin to replace my current meter with a solar compatible one.

Original Review on 08-02-2020:

Very good products very disappointing service and work ethic. Steer clear!

The only reason GEM Energy will get the stars they have is because the Fronius inverter and Q CEll solar panels (which I specifically asked for thanks to solarquotes website) are of good quality and I couldn't give zero stars for customer service. I do not recommend GEM Energy to anyone.
The salesman was charming, but the moment I signed the contract and paid my deposit everything changed.
Men turned up early in the morning unannounced (and got me out of my sickbed), before the due date. The installers (who were friendly and polite) did half the job then left me for nine days. I had solar panels stacked in my office, and broken tile pieces on the roof. During this time we had rain. I emailed them regarding these (and other) problems. I was told in a lengthy reply that, "in some cases we will still need a second day to finalize it (installation), which is the case with your installation" . To most people I would think the second day would follow the first day. They refused to offer me any gesture of good will for the stress and inconvenience they caused (albeit politely).
I also recommended they bring extra tiles, as they had exhausted the 10/12 tiles I had in my shed. My neighbours's high set house overlooks my lowset and they had alerted me to the fact that more tiles had been broken. Despite saying they would, they didn't. Finally, after everything was signed off, I got an independent builder to check my roof. He had to replace six more tiles. I wrote again to the installation manager. I sent the receipt for the tiles and labor. I also sent the receipt showing the roof had been checked, restored and re-pointed in 2018 to prove it was in good condition. I was told they didn't crack the tiles; they would pay for the tiles but not the labour.
When the installers finished they left a mess in my garage.
Next, regarding grid connection, Gem Energy sent the wrong details re IES - despite having a copy of our AGL account which caused complications and further delay.
Initially, when we were asked for the deposit, we were explicitly told they didn't take cheques. As I do not do internet banking, we had to make a special trip to the bank to transfer the money. I explained to the rep. that our local branch was closed so we would have to travel afield which is difficult. When they sent me the final bill, I discovered they do take cheques. Another bullet in the long list of disappointments.
I am glad this whole episode is over.
P.S. The lovely man at another solar company, (whose quote I turned down), has volunteered to keep an eye on my meter to ensure everything is working properly and I'm getting a good deal from my energy company. 'Chalk and cheese' springs to mind!

Dear Catherine, while we always try our best to deliver all of our customers the best experience possible, we also understand that things might not go as planned and that is why we advise our customers that installations usually take one day, but that a second day might be needed to complete the work. Due to delays caused by rain, we were not able to send someone out there the very next day, unfortunately. Please do understand that your request for a free hot water switch and a free smart meter (worth around $700) could not be approved as a gesture of good will.

We ask any tile customer to provide extra tiles on the day of installation. Being your tiles were quite old (it is correct that your roof was checked, restored and re-painted in 2018, however the tiles were not replaced back then and they are quite breakable), it is unfortunately quite common that any work done on your roof will result in some broken tiles needed to be replaced. We used the 10-12 spare tiles you had to replace all the ones that broke during our installation, so further tiles were required. In regards to your builder having to replace other broken tiles, we were provided no proof by the builder that the tiles replaced were damaged by our installers nor where they were located.

Lastly regarding your IES application, we have confirmed with Energex and with you that it had been approved prior installation and that we have followed all the steps correctly. The energy retailer chosen by you however, did not accept the request for the meter change (lodged with and approved by Energex) as they wanted the name of your husband on the application, while we had applied for it under your name. We followed their request straight away as communicated to you.

We have done our best to make sure all your concerns were addressed, we kept in touch with you throughout the whole installation process via phone and/or email to give you regular updates and we certainly delivered a very good quality installation. We are very sorry that we were not yet able to meet your expectations.

Should you have any other questions or concerns do not hesitate to contact us at anytime.

7 months later we asked Catherine: "Are you happy with the performance of your system so far?"

Once I changed over to AGL's solar saver plan (something I had to work out for myself with no advice from GEM Energy), I am finally in the black! Thanks to Finn Peacocks recommendations re inverter and panels.

Fantastic installer

The sales quoting was easy with 2 different options i could choose from. The installer was fantastic and did a great job.

Original Review on 22-12-2019:

Good installer good system

Getting quotes was easy, most of the salesmen were friendly, installation was prompt very happy with how neat the electrician was with the wiring to the inverter, whenever I had a question Gem energy were prompt in replying Original ratings

8 months later we asked Josiah: "Are you happy with the performance of your system so far?"

Yes it has outperformed my expectations in summer but in winter it’s not as good as I was hoping

Great company to deal with

Right from the person who initially contacted me and provided the quotation to the person who installed the final set up of the inverter, it was a fantastic experience. The office staff responded to emails quickly and provided answers to all my questions. The solar panel installation was done by very friendly and courteous crew who executed their job highly professionally, without any complaints or unnecessary voice. They came to my house exactly at 8 in the morning and finished the entire job at around 1 p.m., leaving no rubbish or anything around. Really enjoyed their presence during the installation. All the necessary paper works were done before the installation and Power & Water personnel were mobilised to change my electricity meter during the installation. All went very smoothly and to our satisfaction.

I wish GEM Energy and its fantastic crew all the very best and hope they have many more success in their business. I would highly recommend them to my friends.

Fantastic Company to deal with. Great communication and customer service

Gem Energy were very informative and helpful in explaining options. There pricing was very competitive and their customer service was first rate. There level of communication and motivation to satisfy me as a customer was outstanding

Great staff and good value for money

The sales person I went through (Garrett) was very friendly and not pushy throughout the sales process at all. He was able to answer all questions clearly and was quick to get back to me.

Our install request got lost in their system and we were ready to cancel, but they gave us a slight upgrade and a discount to get us to stay and booked in the install with a great company to deal with for that week. They did a fantastic job and were very friendly.

Our wiring wasn't up to code and was fixed by GEM at their cost. They took care of everything and it was a very smooth experience after we called back up.

Would definitely recommend.

Professional service and efficient and reliabke from start to finish

Great customer service. Prompt anf Efficient installation. The installers were on property first thing in the morning and were friendly, professional and kept me updated.

Carols review

Excellent service ‘absolutely brilliant from the first phone call to the insulation’ very friendly ‘helpful and professional’ such a Awesome company to deal with.

Gem are Fantastic

We have solar!! From first contact with the sales consultant, Kristian, to the installation by Olly, it was a very smooth process and it was great to deal with very professional people. Sophie kept us informed up to date every step of the way. Communication was excellent.
Thoroughly recommend Gem Solar.

Great from start to finish

Gem Energy were great from start to finish. Not pushy during the sales, no problems with the install and after sales service and advice was flawless.

A Solar GEM

We have no hesitation in recommending GEM Energy as a professional organisation which provides quality products and represents great value for money. Our initial contact with Jake Reesby was very productive and enabled us to consider a number of options best suited to our requirements and at no stage were we ever pressured into making a decision. In actual fact, the time taken from seeking a quotation, our approval and final installation was under 7 weeks which we consider to be exceptional given the current circumstances with COVID-19.

The installation phase was a very streamlined process thanks to the proactive engagement with Sophie McLennan, Installation Manager. Sophie provided detailed information on the solar system and installation process (pre, during and post), and responded to our queries in a timely and professional manner. The post installation support from the IT department was also highly responsive and easy to understand.

The installer of the system, Hamish Culpitt was very professional and methodical in his approach and clearly detailed the associated scope of work associated, both at the pre-site visit and throughout the day of installation. Hamish also provided clear instructions on the operations and monitoring of the system.

Thank you to all concerned and we look forward to enjoying the benefits of having solar installed to our home, together with the flow on benefits top the community.

Excellent Solar Company

Before I sat with approximately 8-10 different companies, I researched all I could regarding solar for approximately 6 weeks. I wasn't parting with anywhere between $9-12,000 without having a good understanding of solar and the pitfalls of others. Every company had varying levels of subject matter knowledge and sales tactics.

Anyway, after careful consideration (I had three good options), I opted for GEM Energy, not only on the basis they are a trusted commercial installer (Australia Zoo), they provided me with realistic expectations and a value for money system. For an 8.3kW Sunpower (21 x 395w panels) System and Fronius Inverter they were well priced and within my budget. They were not the cheapest by a long way, nor the most expensive! The process from signing on the dotted line to installation was seamless. The install itself was a breeze and by the end of the day, you would not have thought a team of three where at the house. GEM Energy has its own team of dedicated installers and trusted contractors and the guys I dealt with, during the install, were amazingly passionate and the quality of the workmanship looks tremendous.

I now wait for the energy company to configure the meter before I can reap the benefits.

A huge thanks to Sofia at GEM Energy and the Install Team :-)

Very professional company through the entire process

We found them easy to communicate with- quick to respond. From the original quote through to follow up at end they were professional, responsive to the customer and easily accessible. Highly recommend them.

Informative, excellent customer service

Seem less quoting process. Installation was great, the team where prompt and did a great job.
Customer service was spot on once we got the initial contact under control.
I engaged the company to discuss options to diagnose and rectify my solar inverter and battery management system and was met with less than satisfactory responses. I am continuing to diagnose the problem for them as no technician has been sent to my house locally to diagnose the issue. My losses are ongoing and no solution has been proposed.

Quality Company.

Pleasant sales process, asked Gem to quote on pacific brands, waiting on installation, Gem have kept me informed through each step so far.
Happy to date

Original Review on 11-06-2019:

Paid deposit at end of April and install has been delayed twice due to non-availability of (Sunpower) panels. Latest install date date is 1 Jul. Another company said that they thought they were the only ones who installed Sunpower panels, so maybe this is a first time to install Sunpower panels - not sure. They recommended REC to begin with. Original ratings

Installation: N/A

8 months later we asked Ian: "Are you happy with the performance of your system so far?"

The Fronius inverter + Sunpower panel combination has exceeded my expectations. I'm a low power user (7kwh/day) and when combined with an average daily summer production of between 25-35kwh, it means that instead of paying $340/qtr bills I am now getting paid an average $200+/qtr. I didn't believe it when I was told payback would be 3.5 years, expecting it to be more like 6 years. But, at the moment it is looking like that will be the case. I am happy I paid a bit extra for good quality panels and inverter as I expect their performance to remain high for many years (panels have 25 year warranty).

Flawless system

The initial salesman was very professional and knowledgeable about his product and able to answer all of our questions, the install got delayed as GEM wanted to ensure that the install was of the highest quality which it was, the team that did the install were friendly efficient and explained everything and answered all questions without hesitation and set everything up

Seriously Good!

This is the 2nd install that Gem have done for me! (As well as heaps for my work)!

Great value for money, high quality products, very good installers, service and respectful of our home!!

Great service and great customer experience

We are over the moon with our solar panels, the best investment we ever did. After being 9 months in production we have already a credit of $380 with the electricity provider. We actually stopped paying for electricity since the installation. So in short since instalment we saved $1,400 (9m). So in 4 years (if electricity rates don’t change, otherwise this period shortens) we’ll have paid off the solar installation. The solar panels and inverter all perform very well so far. Further great service, at every department of GEM Energy (sales, engineers, installers and administration) they are very friendly, responsive to all my questions, simply a great customer experience. I would refer anyone to GEM Energy. So thank you for everything.

Great solar install

We are over the moon with our new solar install. It looks fantastic, the installer was also amazing, great job all round Gem Energy.

Streamlined, Efficient & Professional

From first contact everything was smooth, efficient and hassle free.

A great deal and even better service. Installation was fast and friendly. Can't fault anyone on anything.

Very satisfied and would easily recommend GEM Energy to anyone considering the jump to solar.

Fantastic Installer, Great service from gem energy

From start to finish great to Deal with all and Jodie was always on top of everything and kept me right up to date.
The installation guys were fantastic and easy to deal with can recommend anytime
Customer service was fantastic

Professional company and quality installation

Gem energy’s Sofia and David were professional and informative from the start. Solar installer Leigh was also very helpful and workmanship was top notch. Highly recommend!