Green Sky Australia

Green Sky Australia Reviews

Green Sky Australia changed ownership in March 2021.
The team at Green Sky bring together many years’ experience, to ensure that we deliver the results you need. Whether it’s a Solar System, Air Conditioning, or electrical work we’ve got proven experience. Unlike some competitors, our focus is not on getting the most money out of you, it is on delivering the result that you require. These days we all spend a lot of our lives working, so we figure that you’ve got to enjoy what you do, and always have fun. Right?! The Green Sky team love to help people. We enjoy getting out of the office and really assisting our clients with their needs. Don’t be afraid to send us an email or pick up the phone and speak with one of our friendly team members We believe that all of our business dealings should be win/win. If both parties aren’t happy, what’s the point? We constantly strive to deliver the best for our clients. Happy customers breed happy customers, and at Green Sky we pride ourselves on the large number of referrals we receive. Over the years we have been known as Nicholls Group Victoria and in this time we have grown and evolved, so we thought it was time we upped our game and decided on a more fitting name change too! We are still the same friendly company, the same highly-experienced team, with the same great service… plus a fantastic new name.

Reviewers report paying: $6,147 - $8,000 for depending on hardware choice and installation difficulty ( how is this calculated? )

Green Sky Australia Reviews (344)

4.3/5

Efficient, reliable and great value

I found the sales team at Green Sky to be helpful and informative without being pushy. The price offered was very competitive.
Green Sky were more than efficient in the installation process - they were actually able to bring the installation date forward. Despite a dismal day, the installers completed the process with a minimum of fuss and left the site clean and tidy. Follow up to date has been excellent.

Hi Heather,

We are so glad you were happy with our service!
You were a pleasure to work with, and we can't wait for you to start saving money over summer as the weather improves!
Thanks again

Flawless Service

There was a considerable time lapse between accepting my quote, to the actual installation. This was due to the Covid-19 restrictions. During this period, I was kept informed on the future installation date and any changes due to Victorian Government requirements along the way. The Green Sky installer was punctual and efficient with a wealth of knowledge. All in all, I was very happy with the customer service Green Sky Australia offered, including ensuring my grid connection after installation.

Hi Anne-Maree,

We thank you for your patience this year through all the COVID delays and restrictions.

We're glad we could finally install your system, just in time for summer! Enjoy the savings, and thank you for your kind words.

Great experience with GreenSky.

The proposals received were all of high quality, GreenSky’s was very detailed and provided several options. Components offered were similar in all proposals, better value was offered by GreenSky.
Communication was good, my installation date was brought forward when there was an opportunity. Installers were polite and punctual and put in a big day to get everything done. Very happy with the neatness and quality of work which is of a high standard and gives me a lot of confidence in the durability of the system. Follow up has been good, expecting grid connection in the next week.

Hi Jonathan,

Thanks so much for your kind words, and we are so glad you are so happy with our service!

Enjoy your clean, green power over summer :)

Outstanding Installation During Lockdown

Keith inspected the property and his advice was most helpful, which included advising the switch board needed upgrading - it was 40 years old. The quote was timely and competitive. The decision was made to increase the original 6.66 kW system to 8.88 kW. Panel layout was changed several times and always accepted by Keith with grace. The hardware selected was 24 x 370W Jinko panels and Enphase microinverters. Due to afternoon shadowing, the final layout of one array of eleven panels required four landscape and seven portrait, to maximise the generation.
The two installers, John and Andrew arrived on schedule. The installation was during lockdown, which meant the roof space could not be accessed. Despite this, only one conduit had to be run. All other wiring was concealed by lifting roofing iron and ridge capping, and the result was beyond our expectations. The position of the landscape panels required extra framing timber to secure the upper rails, which was carried out skilfully. This was a challenging installation, but John and Andrew worked without a break to complete it within the day, and then tidied up the site.
The installation was on Monday last week, and the inspection was on Thursday. Green Sky have organised the grid connection, and we now await the retailer to complete it.
I would recommend Green Sky Australia to any potential customer without hesitation.

First class experience and highly recommended local supplier

I had wanted to get solar panels for a while, and while cost was a factor, just knowing who to choose and going through the gauntlet of the various suppliers just put me off. I ended up with Green Sky for a couple of reasons, mainly because they were local suppliers and their salesperson Keith was always happy to answer any queries without pressure. I did a comparison to 4 - 5 other suppliers too. I did find the ones that advertise extensively on TV, very pushy once they had your details. Green Sky were not the cheapest but they were not the most expensive either. I had the confidence to go with them because of the components they use and no-pressure.

Keith was very good explaining the panels and inverters they supply and which system was best for me. I ended up with 10kw Q-Cells and a Fronius 8 KW inverter. I also qualified for the $1,850 Solar Vic rebate which was nice. Installation took a day, and the two guys who did the install were very neat, and packed up all the packaging before they left. I did have to follow-up with the grid connection as my provider expects this done via their website, and not sending in forms, but once I queried this with Green Sky, they sorted it out quickly.

Installation was July, full connection to the grid was August, so my first full month feeding back into the grid was only the September billing. My last two power bills prior to solar panels was approx $300 per month. My September bill was only $74, so less than a quarter of what I used to pay per month! And this is in Melbourne with our not always pleasant Spring weather. Can't wait for summer! I have a north facing roof with no over shadowing so on a sunny day I'm getting great performance. Even on an overcast day, I'm still generating power.

So far, so very good.

Great System at a good price point performing very well

From Keith visiting site and getting up on the roof to take readings with a meter to accurately design the PV panel layout, to the installation by Brad and his Apprentice Mitch, and the electrical inspection/paperwork, there is nothing I could fault with Greensky Solar.
Brad an Mitch did a sensational job at the install, neat and safe work, and this is coming from a fellow Electrician(Customer) who is very picky about neat electrical work.
The electrical inspection was exactly a week after completion of installation. Up and running in a week, unreal.
Paperwork went in to my energy provider quickly as well.
Keren and Matt in the Office, along with Keith the sales guy were great to deal with, answering all my queries along the journey.
The best part, the system is generating over 20kWh power most days(in September in Melbourne) and charging those batteries for night time use. On the best days, it has generated 34kWh. I am also exporting power on most sunny days. I will be possibly adding 2 more 3.5kWh batteries, once I get some data on production vs usage/feed in to grid.
I will be recommending Greensky to my friends who want Solar. Would do so for anyone on Solarquotes too.

Hi Geoff,

Thank you so much for your kind words! We always aim to exceed our customer's expectations, and to hear your satisfaction, especially from an electrical, is great.

Keep on enjoying those wonderful benefits of going green as we head towards the warmer months with even more daylight!

Happy with my choice but a few glitches with installation.

It must be noted that the whole exercise was carried out during the COVID 19, so this certainly made things more difficult for Green Sky, but they coped well to get it installed as soon as possible without breaking any rules.

I chose Green Sky because I think they best understood my needs and came up with the most suitable configuration with 22 panels and Solar Edge inverter.. Their proposal was very straightforward and honest.

I recognised at the outset ( having spoken to friends who have installed solar) that roof tile breakage is a potential problem. I did not want to have broken or "repaired" roof tiles. So I bought a pallet of 24 tiles to have on hand as replacements. As it transpired, they used most of them, ie, about 1 breakage per solar panel. None of the suppliers, including Green Sky, quoted in a cost element for this ( worth about $70) or adequately warned of the risk.

I have since been up on the roof myself because of a different matter and noticed about half a dozen of the broken tiles had been left lying around on the garage roof ( which is a separate flat steel roof) out of sight. Such a small thing, but sloppy and thus the loss of 1 star.

Also, the installation required temporary safety barriers be put up on the roof for the duration of the job. This was done by a separate firm sub-contracting to Green Sky. I was given no previous advice of this and little notice of these people turning up. When the installation was completed they obviously turned up and removed them, but I was not told about this in advance, so one day the barriers are there and the next day they are not. Again, this is a small issue but really it is poor communication. This also contributes to the loss of a star.

Hi Warwick,
Thank you for your review, and I am so sorry about the issues you encountered.
We had a longstanding relationship with the external edge protection company, and I am so surprised that they weren't in touch with you prior to both installing and removing the scaffold.
As for the spare tiles, I agree that it was definitely sloppy, and not to the standard that you would expect from Green Sky Australia. I will feed that back to the team to ensure they take more care in the future.
Thanks again for choosing Green Sky Australia, and for doing your bit to help save the planet.

fantastic customer service

The whole process with Green Sky was so smooth from the initial on site visit through to start up.
Their customer service is amazing and very informative. The installers were prompt and the system looks great.
I am certainly enjoying my bills being a third of what they were prior (and it isnt even summer).
Would highly recommend.

Hi Cheryl,

We are so glad to hear that your bills have been cut by so much, especially during winter!

Thank you very much for your kind words, and keep on enjoying those savings!

Great team to work with!

Brad, Matt and everyone at GreenSky are a knowledgable team to work with. We'd had Keith come give us a quote and considered solar in early 2020 and then pandemic/lockdown pushed everything to the side. We liked his non-pushy, informational approach. GreenSky came around again this year and it turned out that solar + battery was a good proposition for us. Very happy with their flexibility, price point, quality/service and communication.

Hi Sophie,

We are so glad you had a great experience with us, and thank you very much for your positive review!
You were a pleasure to work with as well :)

Good service without the hard sell

Green Sky was responsive and professional throughout the sales, but to be fair so were the other installers I received quotes from. What set Green Sky apart was that I had more confidence that they were trying to quote the best system for my needs. For example, unlike others Keith advised against squeezing extra panels onto every available roof space as the cost of the additional racking, wiring etc would outweigh the increased production. In addition after they quoted and responded to my questions, Green Sky left me alone, unlike others who constantly (exhaustingly) followed up daily. Installation went smoothly after some unavoidable lockdown and weather-related delays. (One of the installers stayed back after the installation was complete to help an elderly neighbour fix their driveway gate which was kind of nice too.)

Hi Jon,

Thank you so much for your review.

We focus on customer satisfaction, and we are so glad to hear that you are happy with our service from start to finish!

Thanks again

Excellent Service

Great to deal with from start to finish. Installers were professional with an attention to detail.

Very satisfied with process. Information supplied by Solar Quotes was important in providing background knowledge in order to address and direct questions to providers.

Green Sky provided prompt and punctual service. Installation was seamless and site left clean.

Fantastic system

Keith was great. Explained everything. Quoted on good quality items from the start, not cheap rubbish to make the price look good. Good communication with the office staff. Installation completed when booked and on time. Very happy with the products offered, quoted and installed.

Hi Trevor,

We pride ourselves on using high-quality products and delivering high-quality service, and we are so glad you were happy with the service you received from Green Sky Australia!

Thanks for the great review.

Quick and great communication

Kept me up to date on progress and informed re the install date. Help prompt me to chase VicSolar to process the application.

Arrive on time on a less than ideal day but worked well and completed the installation with no fuss.

Thanks for your review Vince, and we are glad everything went smoothly for you!

Original Review on 25-07-2020:

Professionalism and use of quality products.

Due to COVID, Keith relied on the Google earth view of my home rather than conduct a site inspection, but he was happy to discuss matters at length. Other quotes and discussions from those who had inspected the site, confirmed that Keith's assessment of appropriate positioning was correct, My research also confirmed that the product brands specified were high quality. All other quotes were clearly compromised by inferior brand products specified. The quote was also inclusive of the hire of safety rails needed for installation on a second storey roof,and as the installation of an extra master switch to the power board, in addition to the inverter master switch, because my 1999 power board did not have one at all.

The installation team were polite, professional and did a very neat job in positioning the inverter and the wiring. I was advised that once the independent inspector had unlocked the inverter switch, I would be using the power generated, but that the grid connection would take few weeks. Greensky did promptly request a copy of my electricity bill so that they organise the grid connection. A month has passed since installation and it appears that they still do not have the inspector's certificate despite the inspector having unlocked the inverter switch about a week after installation.

7 months later we asked Adrian: "Are you happy with the performance of your system so far?"

My expectations were for a reduction in my energy bills and the capacity to run newly installed air-conditioners in my living area and my bedroom without incurring a huge bilI. In fact, with the help of the feed-in tariff, the system has eliminated all power charges for my house.
It has also achieved a dramatic reduction in my winter gas bills because I now use the air-conditioners' reverse cycle function in my living room and bedroom in place of my ducted gas heating system.
As I use the same biller for my home and my beach house, the feed in tariff for my home also offsets most of the power charges for the beach house despite the latter not having its own PV system.

Couldn't have asked for better

We recently used Green Sky after a sudden storm ripped 3 panels from the roof. Keith and his team were amazing. Quality advice, prompt and efficient service, nothing was an issue. They removed the exisiting system, reinstalled it in line with current standards, added a couple of additional panels, diagnosed a controller issue we weren't even aware of, then when there was a couple of hiccups with the configuration, they persevered and sorted out our issue.
I cant recommend Keith and the team at Green Sky highly enough. Superb service!!!

Pre installation

The team at Green Skye Solar were very helpful and answered all my questions.

Easy process and great result!

The sales and quoting process was quick and easy. The installation was completed in a day and everything worked perfectly. It's been 6 months since the system was installed and there are no issues to report. Very happy with the system.

Reliable and no BS!

Keith visited us and was very genuine with his approach - that was they key reason I decided to go with GreenSky. The installation was done on the day. Only one issue was that the consumption monitoring meter brought on the day was the wrong one. This was the day before Melbourne Stage 4 Covid lockdown, and so this will be installed once restrictions are eased - otherwise, I'm pretty sure it would have been installed the next day.

After sales information and service was helpful and I was connected very quickly.

Exceptional all around

We knew very little of solar panels and solar systems going in to our purchase (despite reading the articles found here) and yet with Green Sky Australia it always felt as if we were well informed.
The installation was quick and the communication at each step was fantastic. The quality of our panels and inverter are excellent (or so I am reliable informed) as is the quality of the installation.
Most importantly for us the support before, during and after installation has been amazing. Keith has been supportive and helpful at every step and I feel confident that as the system fulfills its purpose we will never lack support.
Could not recommend them more highly.

Highly Recommend Green Sky Australia

Green Sky Solar was excellent to deal with, I obtained quotes from 4 suppliers and all of them were trying to push to the the sale run rather than actually understanding my need, Keith was the only person who came over to access and provided me with a quote and he also said due to my roof structure to go for a slightly smaller inverter which saved me a bit of money. Reece and his team did a excellent job in installation. Kristy who is the Admin lady is fantastic as well. I received my first bill and my energy bill has dropped by almost 50% in (In August) despite being a very wet month. I would highly recommend Green Sky Australia.

Very happy with the whole service!

The quote was delivered very systematically & with no-nonsense & no pushy sales people.

All my questioned were answered.
The install crew were also great & everything was connected very quickly.
Would definitely recommend Green Sky Carrum Downs to others.
I got a great quality System for a great price.

Couldn't have happened without Solar Quotes of course. The videos helped me gain the knowledge I needed too.

Great service right to the end

Great service and communication all through the process from quoting to install to commissioning. Installation crew was accomodating and flexible to the specifics for my house. Despite a number of challenges during the install due to the home wiring and complexity, the GreenSky team pushed through to resolve all issues and ensure the system was operating correctly.

Excellent installers

Very prompt and professional follow up, great price and an excellent installation.

It was a very tidy solar installation

It was Keith, who was really knowledgeable and was easy to get a quotation compared to other solar sales people who were really pushing to pay advance in the very early stage. Installation was done on the scheduled day and I requested the inverter to be in the garage. It was very neat and tidy work by the installers. Recommend to anyone.

Original Review on 18-10-2019:

Very happy

I felt that Keith, the owner, was a lot more knowledgeable than other companies' representatives. He quickly dismissed some of the suggestions that other salespeople had made as being impractical, and I agreed with his logic.
The office staff and installers were friendly and easy to deal with.
I pointed out a potential issue with voltage rise not being within the 2% limit as specified by AS4777, and Keith agreed, and was happy to rectify the issue by replacing some of the wiring with thicker wires and doubling up on another section.
The inspector commented that the quality of the installation was "very good". When I told him who installed it, he stated that Green Sky have been in the business for a long time and do good work.
Overall I would not hesitate to recommend Green Sky to family and friends, and in fact I have done so already.

8 months later we asked Reuben: "Are you happy with the performance of your system so far?"

Very happy with our decision to get solar and to go with Green Sky.

Now that we are in winter, on an average day the system is only producing about a quarter of what it was producing on an average day in the peak of summer. Most of our panels are nearly flat, which doesn't help. I'm not unhappy about this, as I knew it would happen, but it is interesting.

Great company to deal with and so far so good for the system they installed

Keith came around to check out roof and went through the system options with me, answering all Q's I had.
Simple decision to make to select Green Sky Australia after this quotation meeting.
Communication about install date and details was excellent throughout, and guys installing were great and went through all of the key things I needed to know about the inverter etc once they had finished.

Trusted Family Business

Was recommended Green Sky Australia by a neighbour after receiving quotes from two larger retailers.

Firstly Keith visited our premises and took the time to review our installation and thoroughly cover and answer all details making us feel valued as potential customers.

There was no pressure and although their price was marginally above the other quotes we trusted that the panels recommend were best for us, as was the inverter (taking into account we had 3 phase power) and that the installation team were experienced employees.

Went ahead the day later and from that point we felt like we had made the correct decision as everything they promised was delivered.

Communication between their office was outstanding up to the installation, the installation team were fantastic. Pleasure to have tradesman who worked so dilegently, cleaned up completely and thoroughly went through everything before leaving site.

Again head office started the ball rolling regards electrical inspection, electrical retailer contact like a well oiled machine.

Fabulous family business to deal with and feel confident that they would behave the same should we ever have need for unexpected issues.

Thank you Keith and team.

Original Review on 07-08-2019:

Very professional from go to whoa! We are very happy we went with Green Sky. Original ratings

8 months later we asked Ian: "Are you happy with the performance of your system so far?"

System has performed above and beyond our expectations. Quarterly bill over summer was $48.11 compared to same period the previous year of $586!! a decrease in usage from the grid of 60%.

Fantastic people to deal with!!!

Keith was exceptionally a nice person to deal with and so were his whole team at Greensky Australia.Gave me a great quote and the installation blokes were awesome, did a great job with no trace of a mess. Highly recommend Greensky Australia for your solar , their customer service is top notch.

Happy with the whole process

Not the cheapest quotation and we never want to choose the system just on price. Green sky offers the system that suit our family needs and advised we do not need the biggest system. Keith used the sun eye machine to check the shading issue we have on the roof which was the only one provider did ..Good customer services and follow up promptly ..we are very happy with the installation work which the job nicely completed in few hours.

Good quality installer

Quick and excellent sales and technical discussion. No problems pre installation. On time installation. Installers neat and quick. It all now appears to be working.

Professional Approach

From our initial phone conversation to the installation of our solar Green Sky were informative, professional, honest with good communication, our system was completed as per their schedule, they assisted with the relevant Government rebates and grid connection with our energy provider.

Excellent job and good customer service

The initial site visit and quote was done by the owner of the business and he was extremely informative and conservative in his assessments. The installation process went smoothly, with just one minor issue that was promptly rectified. All up an excellent experience.
All of the real problems we experienced were outside of Green Sky's responsibilities and were squarely with our power supplier, Ausnet. We were not prepared for the delays, misinformation, extra charges and lack of service that Ausnet obviously sees as 'business as usual'. 7 months later we are still dealing with Ausnet admin issues!

Original Review on 07-06-2019:

At this stage we have accepted the quotation and will confirm to proceed with installation after the Rebate program re-commences in July. Green Sky was the only supplier from the three sourced by you who contacted us. We got further quotes from other suppliers found through a site similar to yours. These quotes were all received by email and telephone calls. Keith Buxton from Green Sky was the only one who came on site to discuss the appropriate system for our needs, including recommended panels, inverter and installation position. I also researched a great deal including information on your site, to determine that the system recommended by Green Sky seems the most appropriate for us. I am grateful for the assistance of Solarquotes in all of this and await installation. Original ratings

Installation: N/A

8 months later we asked John: "Are you happy with the performance of your system so far?"

Yes, I believe better than expected. I remain impressed with Green Sky for their service and value for money installation of a high quality system with worthwhile warranties. I don't know whether I need to follow up on the AC Voltage issue or if all is in order. On reading the United Energy information it appears we have cut our energy bills, and carbon emissions, by about 50%. All good.

Fantastic installation by a very professional team

From the first call to the end it the team at greensky we’re the most professional team. From the office staff to the guys installing. Simply great

Original Review on 18-05-2019:

It was a seemless experience, Keith the owner quoted the job. We felt very confident dealing with a Green Sky. The office staff in particular Louise was very efficient and professional. Our system has been in just 4 days and all paperwork has been completed and our rebate firm lodged. Original ratings

8 months later we asked Larraine: "Are you happy with the performance of your system so far?"

This system has exceeded our expectations. It was said that it would put out about 25KW on a good day, but it seems to generate more consistently above 30KW and just this past week 37.5. We are very happy

Strong communication, flexible and quality parts

Really happy with our solar installation from Green Sky. Their communication has been excellent, from initial quote to handover, and our system is working well. Both their back office and in-house installation team came across as really friendly and knowledgeable. We are in a tricky estate with some tough regulations, but GS was happy to make adjustments to the proposal in order to comply. We were briefed in a timely matter on every next step - it is so nice not having to chase up anything. They also only work with quality brands/parts. Very happy I went with this local company.

Original Review on 09-05-2019:

8 months later we asked Anthony: "Are you happy with the performance of your system so far?"

Very pleased with the performance of our system. Average daily production for the last 90 days, to 1st January 2020, is 25.17KWh.

Great Customer Service & Prompt Installation

Quoting was efficient and thorough. Provided detailed explanations and various solutions. Always happy to assist with various requests.
Installation took place just before Christmas which was so much sooner than we expected. Perfect timing right before the heat wave roars through. The installers are employed by the company, not contractors and they were all very polite and friendly. Very helpful and cleaned up after themselves.
We are just waiting for the certification to occur in order for the grid connection to be completed.
Can already see how our usage vs. production equates to money well spent. Will definitely see the return on investment in 2-3 years.
Very happy we took the plunge and would highly recommend Green Sky!

Original Review on 05-12-2018:

10 year guarantee from Green Sky for installation Original ratings

Installation: N/A

13 months later we asked Graeme: "Are you happy with the performance of your system so far?"

Yes, even exceeded my expectations, saved 3kWh on average off my usage, as well as the feed in savings.

Original Review on 18-04-2019:

We found the service from Green Sky to be professional and and timely, very happy customer Original ratings

8 months later we asked George: "Are you happy with the performance of your system so far?"

Yes very pleased with system

Original Review on 13-04-2019:

Expert advice you can trust, high quality system, professional and quick install - to be recommended without hesitation! Original ratings

8 months later we asked Alex: "Are you happy with the performance of your system so far?"

Yes. panels, microinverters, central application and the reporting from Enphase via the web are all working fine, giving visibility to the effectiveness of each separate panel, as well as reporting on the overall production and consumption of electricity in a very granular form. Strongly recommended.

Original Review on 11-04-2019:

8 months later we asked Paul: "Are you happy with the performance of your system so far?"

Original Review on 05-04-2019:

Faultless pre-, during and post-installation service from your recommended company. Couldn’t have done it without you! Original ratings

8 months later we asked Margaret: "Are you happy with the performance of your system so far?"

The only complaint is regarding the :hager EGO71 automatic time switch for the water heating. Installers had two goes at making it work, we have subsequently tried many times and cannot make the programming stick.

Green Sky Australia has been a very impressive company to deal with.

Thank you Solarquotes. It would have been a much more troublesome process without you.

Great system installed by professional installer

- Green Sky's representative attended our property and was the only one of 4 companies that bothered to climb on the roof to advise on the best layout of the panels.
- Installation was scheduled for 11 November first thing in the morning, the installers attended on time and described the installation process in detail. The installation went very smoothly over two days, there were no surprises. They left the property tidy and switched the system on right away.
- The paper work was conducted at the end of the installation, Green Sky's back office team assisted in the process to connect us to the grid in a matter of only a week.
- Overall we couldn't be happier, the system already outperforms the projected efficiency and power generation.

Smooth Process

Smooth process from quote till installation. Very professional. The office Louise is very responsive and helpful. The sales David is fast in responding queries. Good work.

Smooth and simple process with a quality product

Keith was personable and patient when explaining the different options for my solar installation and made every part of the process clear. The office staff, Louise and Kristy, were excellent and kept me up to date with each stage, organised the inspector and communication with my energy provider, provided all paperwork I needed to send to Solar Vic for the rebate and worked effectively to meet my time frame for completion and followed up with me to ensure I was happy. The scaffold installer and the solar installers were friendly, efficient and cleaned up after the job was completed. The installers took photos for me of the parts of the roof I could not see and explained the next steps. I received all paperwork on time as well as the solar manual. I have started producing energy and saving considerably on my electricity bills, more than I had anticipated. I couldn't be happier with Green Sky Australia and would recommend them unreservedly.

Original Review on 23-01-2019:

Installation: N/A

8 months later we asked Sebastien: "Are you happy with the performance of your system so far?"

Yes, performing to our expectations - we're now earning credits from our power company instead of having to pay bills. Although that may change as we've recently changed from gas heating to a reverse cycle split system, but hopefully should balance things out.

Great installer

Fast, efficient and friendly company that are happy to work out the tricky installs so the customer is happy.