Solar 1 Electrical Pty Ltd Reviews

About Solar 1 Electrical Pty Ltd, Solar Installers

Solar 1 Electrical Pty Ltd is a Solar Power Installation company based in Eaglehawk and serves VIC. Here are their reviews as submitted by visitors to SolarQuotes

Solar 1 Electrical Pty Ltd Solar Reviews

All appears to be done very professionally with little disruption to our property. Solar ! electrical were also the only company that actually visited our premises and made constructive comments on our proposed installation. We felt comfortable with their recommendations.
Other companies contacted only gave us emailed or verbal quotes.
Guys did a fantastic job on install. Sales team was great was no pressure at all. Show additional information
Of the three solar system quotes I received, only Solar1 Electrical offered to come to the premises to talk to us and check out where the solar panels would be installed.
The other 2 companies emailed me brochures and asked me to pick a solar package. One solar company did not even get the address correct, tried to do a quote on the house next door.
Peter was the only one out of all the quotes that came out to look at where I wanted it and check out other locations as well. Could not fault the service. Very approachable and knowing how busy they are at this time I was impressed. Thanks Peter and the team, will always recommend you. Show additional information
system not done yet. Show additional information
Still awaiting installation supposed to happen this coming week Show additional information
Two quotes involved a visit to my home. The other was based on a phone discussion only.
Solar 1 seemed to listen to me the most. The other two were interested in dealing with my electrical needs now - whereas Solar 1 actually listened when I talked about future needs and what sort of system I was actually after. Solar 1 and I had a sensible discussion about meeting my needs/wants - whereas I felt a bit "bulldozed" by the other two and they proposed systems they wanted to install rather than what I wanted.
They all pretty much offered recommended panels (from your list) and a Fronius Inverter. Solar 1 gave me the option of Solaredge DC optimisers and a Solaredge inverter for not much more than the plain-vanilla no optimisers and Fronius Inverter option.
Peter from Solar 1 Electrical was very nice, patiently explaining and answering all our questions, we both found him to be honest and reliable Show additional information
Still waiting on installation. But this is scheduled this month. Show additional information
I would like to thank you for your advice re solar suppliers and installers. The installation caused little or no interruption and payment was not required until the inspection was made. Show additional information
Good information given by installer. Talked us out of a larger system as we wouldn't get the value out of it! No rush or hard sell. Answered all our questions. Should be installed next week depending on weather. Show additional information
From the first point of contact all staff of this company were professional and easily the best supplier out of the 6 I spoke to.

Would highly recommend Solar 1 Electrical to anyone.

Quite a lot of suppliers seemed more interested in a sale rather than what we needed.

Peter from Solar 1 took the time to visit my home, discuss what was best for us and was prompt and professional at all times.

Look no further if you are in central Victoria for a supplier of Solar and give the one that advertises the most a miss.
Good company to deal with. They made the whole process very easy on my behalf. A quality installation with quality products. Show additional information
I am still waiting for the system to be installed, I have just phoned the installer today and am waiting for response. Show additional information
More professional and thorough in their assessment of our needs than the alternatives.

Installation in mid December.
We went with the business that took the time to do a site visit. Show additional information
Excellent service and very knowledge. Show additional information
Peter and his team provided the most outstanding service from start to finish. Originally quoted for 275Kw panels but recommended and offered to upgrade to Canadian Solar Twin Peak 280Kw panels at no extra cost to us. All questions that were asked of him and his installers were answered in easy to understand terminology, and even registered the inverter warranty for us at the completion of the install.
If you live the Central Highlands region of Victoria and are thinking of installing solar, I would highly recommend Solar 1 Electrical.
I found Peter to be very patient,friendly and helpful with no pressure to sign up. Prompt in returning calls to further enquiries. After signing,installation,was prompt and his team were very efficient. I have not had time to enjoy the results of not having to worry about ever increasing power bills yet but I am excited at the prospect.
Thanks to Peter and his team. Margaret
Solar 1 Electrical gave a competitive quote, and used components that had an Australian service/support presence. I went with
a Fronius Primo 5kw inverter and 6.6kw of Canadian 275kw panels(24 panels)... $7400 installed

The installation was professional and efficient.

The inspector passed it and turned it on 2 weeks ago, Powercor have done their thing, but still waiting for Origin to catch up.
We are genuinely grateful to your website, thank you. Even though we spent many hours researching, your site provided an even handed assessment of areas to take into consideration, of which we hadn't taken into account. The company we chose was quite small, but their knowledge of differing system and mixes was fabulous.
A warning though, powercor have refused to take any of our feedback, as they argued they were at capacity in our area. This was quite a shock it meant no incentive payments. In our case, we have chosen to look at batteries in the future, and will use the company who installed our solar system. Everyone, particularly in regional Victoria should be aware of this.
Thank you again.
We received two quotes only and accepted the quote from Solar Electrical 1. We chose this based on quality and the fact that one of the proprietors was well known to me and trusted completely.

The system was part installed today and will be finished tomorrow morning and we were very happy with the crew and confidant about the installation process.