Solarblu Reviews

About Solarblu, Solar Installers

Solarblu is a Solar Power Installation company based in and serves . Here are their reviews as submitted by visitors to SolarQuotes

Solarblu Solar Reviews

Value for money and quality of system only time will tell Show additional information
Installers made a very good effort to orientate the panels to achieve best power output. Show additional information
The salesperson took the time to explain what I would get for the money (low cost vs quality) and I thought he was credible. There were no hassles with anything and the installation went smoothly. Show additional information
Since i had the system installed, in early April. we have had a lot of bad weather and also Origin have not been made aware of my solar panels yet, so I am unable to commemt on the (hopefully) positive effects my panels are providing. Show additional information
Solarblu very competitive company willing to match other companies pricing, excellent installation completed within 2 weeks and very professional tradesmen used for installation, system working very good. Show additional information
Seems to be taking ages to get paperwork in to get onto the solar database to have our meter changed. Show additional information
The quote given by the Mark Group was written on a scrap of paper down the side and the sales rep was not very helpful. I found his presentation of the product to be unenthusiastic or informative. We are spending a lot of money and would have expected a much better attitude.

Andrew from Solar Blu was friendly and very informative and took his time to get us exactly what we wanted so we went with that offer.

The woman from the other place called me initially in the first couple of days but then nothing for 3 weeks by which time we has purchased with Solar Blu.

Thank you for arranging the quotes for us. It made the process much simpler and easy.
Salesman was willing to answer all our questions and take time to explain the different choices. The installer was an excellent tradesman, and took care to do a good job. Show additional information
Solarblu were professional and quick to supply and install system. It was planned to be installed late January 2015 but was brought forward and installed a week before Christmas 2014. So far the 3kw solar system has performed well. Show additional information
All very good, we are just waiting on a gadget that the salesperson promised would be given to us. They were very good and installed the system FAST! Show additional information
In the end I came up with my best 2 quotes and then submitted them to you to check out. You reported that they were both good companies to deal with. The inverters were the same. (Enphase 250's) and the only difference was the panels. (Canadian Solar over Trina honey) You said that the difference between the 2 systems was not worth worring about so I went for the local (to me) company. Also the Rep from SolarBLU spent 2 hours at my home explaining things while the others were all done over the phone or net. Thanks for your imput. It saved me ending up with Tier 3 panels and a worse system. I now tell everyone I hear of interested in Solar to contact you guys.
Bruce
Did not install in location as quoted.
Did not connect to home power as promised - now have an aerial conduit where all previous cabling to house has been underground. Not thrilled with this solution.
I'm beginning to regret going small and local instead of a larger franchise because of installation delays and the fear that warranty and follow up service may be similarly tardy.
Very nice to deal with, Phil explained the system very clearly. Show additional information
Solarblu went the extra three yards. I had many difficult questions about the different types of system configurations available, installation process, system monitoring, expected payback period and power generation.

Solarblu spent many hours with me to work through all of my concerns, questions and calculations (other suppliers lost interest when I was not warming to the systems that they wanted me to have).

I have 12 Canadian Solar panels each fitted with Enecsys micro-inverters on my roof. The Enecsys wireless monitoring system means that I can check individual panel performance at any time. This makes me feel very comfortable about knowing that I can monitor system performance throughout the 25 year warranty period.

Warm friendly service and great communication. I have learnt a lot about solar power generation !!
The team from Solarblu where very professional the installation was completed in a day with no mess and no fuss. Show additional information
Phil Symon, from Solar Blu was really great to deal with. He kept me informed on what was happening. Phil, took time, explained everything (not pushy salesman in any way) and showed the benefits of the solar system they would fit and how to monitor the Enecsys micro inverters .
I would recommend Solar Blu to any one who is putting on solar power.