Teho Pty Ltd

DETAILS
93% 0%
4.8

Based on 103 ratings 3 Reviews removed

Teho was founded by brothers David and Jonathan Green. Green by name, Green by nature. Their vision was to run a business with the moral foundation and values of a family business with the professionalism and leverage of the big end of town. Fast forward to today and Teho is on a mission to become Australia's largest renewable energy company.

We are solar and battery experts, hyper focused on helping Australians make the switch to renewable energy. We do this by employing and empowering the greatest talent in the Country, partnering with world leading manufacturers that create world class products and we have them installed by the best electricians in the country. It is that simple. When you go with Teho you know that:

·      Your system design will be bespoke for your property and your needs.

·      We partner with the best manufacturers and do our own deep due diligence so you know you are getting great products.

·    Teho’s Customer Care team is based in our head office to help with anything   you need.

·      NETCC approved so you know we are committed to quality and integrity.

·      Award winning business being recognised by our community.

·      Free access to our sister company VPP.com.au’s energy app

·      Tesla Powerwall Approved Retailer

Teho is a 100% Australian owned and run company with our head office in North Sydney. When you pick up the phone, you will be speaking to one of our incredible employees to help you with whatever you need.

Don’t wait, join the renewable revolution with Teho today.

Reviewers report paying: $4,000 - $12,200 for depending on hardware choice and installation difficulty ( how is this calculated? )

The views expressed by reviewers are theirs alone, and do not necessarily reflect those of Peacock Media Group, which makes no representations as to the accuracy of the reviews. For our full disclaimer and further information, see our Terms of Use and our Review Guidelines.

Teho Pty Ltd Reviews (103)

Excellent company from day one. Installers were fantastic and walked me through the process.

Great communication from day one. Installation was done by a fabulous well mannered team who walked me through the process. Very happy with the system.

An incentive was offered by Teho Pty Ltd for this review. Learn more here.

Excellent customer service and installation

Too early to comment on the quality of the system - time will tell - but if as good as the value, customer service and installation, should be excellent. Installation is on a new men's shed, 24kW of Risen modules on a Sungrow 20kW 3 phase inverter. Hopefully a battery will be installed in due course.

Very tidy compact installation

Pricing was very good, Brett Adams organisation of system and installation was as good as it gets.
everything that needed to be organised was done by Brett and the team at Teho.Extremely happy
with final result

Brilliant installation

Brilliant Installation

They turned up when they said, they did the job with complete professionalism.
The team answered any question I threw at them. The boss worked alongside the crew and they cleaned up before leaving.
The boss stayed around to explain the system and the monitoring app on my mobile.

5 out 5 stars

Went Well

On time, on budget. Happy so far with the install, still waiting for the meter to be changed, but that is not the installers' fault.

Hi Andrew,

Thank you for leaving us an awesome review.

AOK

This was a good experience from beginning to end. Installer was very good

All round excellent job

From the initial phone call to the handover after installation Teho have been excellent. Johno was a wealth of information and was able to answer any question I had. He quoted us a system that was affordable and has completely met our needs. Even any questions I had after our initial phonecall were answered promptly.
Installation was a breeze with the installers turning up when they should and keeping is up to date with what they were doing and and changes that needed to be made during the day.
I have absolutely no hesitation in recommending Johno and the team from Teho for your solar needs.

Great sales process

Salesperson was attentive to our needs and catered to every questions we had. Installation was okay, they didn’t bother us while they were there except for the time they needed to turn off the main switch.

Great Installer from start to finish.

Great company to deal with from start to finish, communication and Information supplied was great, including options and what to expect.
Installers arrived promptly on install day, and were flawless in the install and service provided to me.
Explanation at completion and rundown of system, warranties and the app used was good.
I'd highly recommend Teho to anyone looking at solar. Fantastic quality, service, install communication, and so happy with finished product and price.
Only some of panels in photo as main group are in centre of house.

Hi Craig,

Legend, what a fantastic review.

The new system looks fantastic and will deliver many years of Renewable Energy Savings.

Thanks for already referring others to Teho!

Cheers,

This 1.75 star review was removed at the request of the reviewer

Learn More

Professional and prompt

Teho were excellent and smooth to work with from start to finish. Customer service was impeccable and everything was made easy. My only note would be the app used to track usage/power for the panels/inverter they use is not as steamlined as others, and doesn't allow a clear comparison between solar gained vs power used. Other than that its perfect

Hi Evan,

Wonderful review, thank you very much for taking the time to write this for us.

We enjoyed working with you and we wish you many years of Renewable Energy Savings.

Jono and The Team at Teho!

Informative and answered all my questions.

Guided me thru the app and all working as expected rating's 4

A good experience

Good customer service and good experience with installation. Installation was postponed once but was done efficiently when it happened and the installation team were friendly and polite. By and large we are happy with the system we got.

Hi Brett,

Welcome to the wonderful world of Solar!!

The new system looks great on your roof and we wish you many years of Renewable Energy Savings.

Good Service Throughout and Clean Install

Very happy with the process from start to finish. System designed was prompt and on time. Walked through options and was patient as we had to deal with strata.

Installer experience was the same really, turned up on time, communicated well and the install appears clean, neat and tidy.

Hi Peter!

What an awesome review, thank you so much for writing this for us.

Enjoy the new system and we will be checking in to see how your finding things.

Great help with solar

Sales Teho Abby was a great help with all my questions and I had a fair few questions. She is one of the reasons I went with Teho. Installation was all done in one day top notch nothing was a problem moved a couple of panels for they were in some shade .would recommend teho to anybody who asks me about solar.

Hi Steve,

Thank you kindly for writing us a nice 5* review.

Abby is great and we appreciate your kind words.

Jono and The Team at Teho.

Great job, wonderful service, quality product.

Helpful staff, knew there products and able to rearrange panels when we where not able to have the larger plan due to old connection.

Hi Lisa,

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us a great review.

The new solar and battery system was great decision and we wish you many years of Renewable Energy Savings!!

Cheers,

Solar Installation in Eastern Suburbs

Conor and Emma were super helpful throughout the process and I'm extremely happy with my installation and system production.

Hi Chris,

Solar, what a great decision!

Thanks for writing about your experience for the world to see.

With thanks
Jono and the Team at Teho.

100% Experience beyond belief

Abby Carbines answered all my questions and challenges, was extremely professionally and completely set my mind at ease that I had chosen the best company to deal with. She knew all the answers to my questions and provided a level of customer service rarely seen these days.

The quotation process was simple but detailed and made the entire interaction completely seamless and most importantly made me feel like I was dealing with a very reputable company. They are not the cheapest in the market place but you ultimately get what you pay for.

To be spending a considerable amount of money, you'd expect great customer service and Teho and the team have delivered that in spades.

The tradies were unbelievably tidy, polite and professional, and Daniel is just the most professional and easiest person to deal with. Even with a man down for the day, they completed everything without any problems.

After sales service is on point and Abby followed up to ensure we were happy with our purchase and satisfied with the whole experience.

I would highly recommend this company and their people as an organisation you can rely upon to deliver as promised.
If more companies took onboard Teho's approach to the solar panel business, then the entire industry would be in a far better place.

I believe Abby and the Teho team set a benchmark for looking after people from start to finish and beyond.

Hi Grigor,

What a banging review!

Thank you so much for writing this one for us, it's fantastic.

Welcome to the wonderful world of Solar and Batteries.

We'll keep in touch to ensure those new systems are working flawlessly.

Jono.

Efficient and approachable

All very efficient. Always available by phone to answer questions. Installers friendly and helpful, explained what they were doing. Left the site clean and tidy. Not yet connected to the grid, should be a week or so.

Hi Gaby,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review.

The new system looks great and we wish you many years of Renewable Energy Savings.

Jono and The Team at Teho.

A huge thanks to the installer

Thanks to Teho for a quick response in installing my alpha batteries and wall charger. Emma at customer service was just fantastic. As was Nic Anderson who got the finance going I’m already saving a small fortune. I’d recommend these people any day.

Hi Geoff,

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review.

The new 10kWh battery looks awesome, along with the new WallBox EV charger.

We wish you many years of Renewable Energy Savings!!

Fantastic experience

Hi! Abby was super helpful and knowledgeable from our first call answering all of our questions comprehensively and patiently. The process to sign up was very easy and straightforward and the installers were great.

Hi Claire,

Thanks so much for your glowing 5* review.

We thank you for your business and we wish you many years of Renewable Energy Savings!!

Jono and The Team at Teho.

I am recommending Teho to anyone who is interested in Solar

I dont think i have ever had better service from a business, from start to finish. Application was easy, installation clean and punctual and after sales service as good as it gets.

Hi Chris,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a glowing review.

The system looks awesome and we wish you many years of Renewable Energy Savings!!

Jono and The Team Teho.

Perfect system

Dealing with Teho was easy - Jono answered my multitude of questions patiently and professionally and the quote he gave me was for a top of the range package and was well below his competition. Installation was trouble free and the installer was very good and the finish flawless.

Hi Gary!!

Thanks for the awesome review legend.

You got the bee knees and we look forward to installing your battery soon too ;)

Jono and The Team at Teho.

Easy process from start to finish

We were lucky enough to have Abby from Teho look after us for our solar battery, she was informative, professional, considerate and SO helpful. Abby kept in touch through the whole process and looked after all the paperwork for us so we didn’t have to worry. We had Josh from J Co do our installation and it was absolutely flawless, he was so accommodating and went above and beyond to make adjustments and suggestions to more than just our solar to save us time and money on our power bills and get the most out of our system, even gave attention to our puppies whenever they got the opportunity for a scratch. Josh is a credit to Teho and the service they provide, we honestly couldn’t have had a smoother or easier experience with everyone.

Hi Lisa,

Thanks so much for leaving us an awesome 5* Review.

...and how good does that Tesla Powerwall look!

Welcome to the wonderful world of Solar Batteries, we wish you many years of Renewable Energy Savings!

Solar installation

A very professional and helpful team. Nothing appeared to be too much trouble and no question too stupid!
From quote to installation and finalising everything was very straightforward.
What was promised was delivered!
Daniel and Emma were a delight to deal with and the installers were great - prompt, efficient and careful.
Overall impression - this is a company who know their business and do it well. Would happily recommend to anyone.

Good service and products

The whole process went smoothly; happy with the end product, which worked well from Day-one.

Job done

Would recommend Teho to anyone, I actually just did to a neighbour who spotted the installer working on Monday. Shaun at customer service was very understanding as we had some family health issues during the process which meant we had to put everything on hold for a few months, he periodically checked in to see if all was ok with no pressure to proceed, thanks Shaun.
We had solar and battery installed to our existing system and everything is working great.
Regards
Glen

Hi Glenn,

What an awesome review, thank you much for your support.

We wish you many years of Renewable Energy Savings!!

Professional Team

From the beginning to the competition of the job a very well organized and professional team. The quote was followed up by Abby who answered our questions without the programed sales speech/ pressures. Once the decision was made, deposit paid the installation was booked. Danial and the team arrived on time, consulted with us with the location of the panels and inverters, cleaned up after the installation, a job well done. Abby stayed in touch through the installation. Tech support by Emma was excellent, just helping me understand the Dashboard!
Teho well done!

Hi John,

Welcome to the wonderful world of Renewable Energy.

We thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review, we want the world to know how good the Teho service is.

Jono and The Team at Teho.

Quote provided was very comprehensive and initial phone enquires were handled in a very professional and knowledgeable manner by Jonathan. Tim3 from accepting quote to installation was only around 2 weeks. Installation team were also very professional and took time to explain the workings of the system. Only hiccough related to system feeding power back into the grid but this was satisfactorily resolved within a few days. Systems is operating to expectations.

Hi Ian,

What a fantastic review, thank you so much.

Solar Happiness

The quoting and installation process have been as good as it gets and I cannot fault the Teho team.

Hi Michael,

Thanks a lot for the great review.

We appreciate your business and we wish you many years of Renewable Energy Savings!

Smooth and simple installation

We had a very good experience with Teho in getting rooftop solar. The process was very simple and installation went off without a hitch. All information

Hi John,

Thanks for the amazing review.

The system is going to exceed your expectations and we wish you many years of Renewable Energy Savings!!

Jono and The Team at Teho

Smooth and efficient process that was value for money

Jonathan from TEHO was great in the sales and explanation of the process. I was advised in advance on each approaching step.
On installation day, Simon (lead installer), Taiyo (offsider) and Corey (offsider) worked like a well oiled machine. They were highly efficient, polite and non intrusive. I really appreciated their professionalism. AND they cleaned up!
Simon was very patient with my all thumbs approach to setting up the software link from the inverter to my IPhone. He was a really nice bloke and extremely knowledgeable.
A fabulous job TEHO and team!

Cheers Glenn for writing us an awesome 5* review, we greatly appreciate.

Simon and the lads are great and we are pumped you felt the full 5* service from all of us here at Teho.

Great installer

Great company to deal with fast and very efficient service. The installer’s were very polite and very easy to communicate with.
Cheers Trevor

Hello Trevor,

Thank you very much for writing us a review.

We are thankful for your business and we wish you many years of Renewable Energy Savings!

Quality from Start to Finish

Very easy process to deal with a Professional Team like Teho and Jonathan all the way from quoting to completion, he was happy to chop and change my quote as I learnt more about what I wanted and needed adding different panels and inverter as requested. Emma from customer service kept me updated all the way in regard to when the installation would take place & was quick to get back to me if I had any issues.

Installation was a dream Peter, and his crew did a great job turning up when promised and installing everything and removing my old 2kw system & cleaning up after themselves onsite, helping me install the APP on my PC as well as on my Phone before they left and making sure everything was working correctly.

Had a follow up call from Jonathan today regarding Teho contacting my Energy supplier for me with everything else needs doing, I need a meter upgrade to be connected to the grid & my supplier can sort that out for me.
So glad I came across the solar quotes website and Finn Peacock put me in touch with the 3 companies he did. With Teho winning out and getting my business in the end and resulting in one very happy customer.

Cheers Craig

Hello Craig,

What an amazing review, thank you so much.

The new solar panels look great on your roof and we are so glad you are another happy customer.

Friendly and professional

The team at Teho were really nice to deal with. Everyone was so friendly and answered all my questions, both the sales team and the installers. The whole process was smoothly handled and very professional. The install crew turned up when they said they would, cleaned up after themselves and did a great job. There's a lot of dodgy tradies around these days but Teho are using some terrific people. The installers showed me the whole system working, I installed the app and saw how easy it is to track the power and storage. I'm waiting on the certification and the electricity company now but Teho are taking care of all that for me. So happy I went with these guys and I can't wait to have it all activated.

Hello Hilary,

Welcome to a wonderful world of solar and battery.

How good is it you can generate and store your own power! AMAZING.

Jono and The Team at Teho.

Very quick to reply and easy to deal with.

Easy to deal with and very pleasant. Took a while to be installed because they were busy but I guess that’s a positive as well. I wasn’t aware that after installation it can take up to two weeks to get the connection to the grid, so still have to wait for that.
Abby at Teho was was always quick to reply, very pleasant and helpful.
The guys that installed the panels were very nice but they had to come back and finish the installation due to rain I was expecting them at 7.30 but they didn’t arrive until lunchtime and I had to follow up.

Hi Catherine,

Fantastic! Thank you for taking the time to leave us an amazing review.

We are grateful to have worked with you and we wishy you many years of Renewable Energy Savings!

Very satisfied customer

The solar quoting was easy and straight forward.
Installation of our solar panel system is very neat and tidy, looks good and professional. It was installed quick and earlier than expected.
All the people we dealt with, from quoting to installers were very helpful, friendly, polite, knowledgeable and tidy.
They are in the process of helping us get connected to our electrical provider
Very happy with Teho and the whole installation process.
Pricing is great and very competitive.

Hi Scott,

Thank you for the review - LEGEND!

This is what happens when you pick the right business to install your system, you get an awesome outcome!!

With thanks,
Jono and The team at Teho.

TEHO were great.

Great to deal with, all questions answered promptly and clearly. Very clear quote made it easy to review and check to ensure quality components were being supplied and used.

Hi Peter,

We really appreciate you taking the time to leave us a 5* review.

Thanks for your business and we wish you many years of Renewable Energy Savings!

Extremely efficient service

Conor from Teho was excellent. Quote delivered efficiently, any question answered, competitive pricing. Follow up from both Conor and Jasmine to arrange installation and to check on progess was very timely.

The installation crew were friendly, worked well and made small adaptations as needed. The explanation given by the electrician was comprehensive. Happy with the way the app works.
I have already recommended Teho to friends.

Hi Carolyn,

Wow! Thank you for writing this amazing review and speaking of the great service from Conor and Jasmin.

We thank you for your business and we wish you many years of Renewable Energy Savings.

Jono.

Smooth sales process - frustrating installation and customer service experience

The sales process was very good. Provided me with confidence that the job would be done well.
The agreement was to expand my existing Enphase system.

On the day of installation, the sub-contractor who attended advised that Teho hadn't accounted for the required expansion relays, and so couldn't do the work.
They also mentioned that Teho had only supplied a few tilt frames, as opposed to tilt frames for all panels as included in the quote.
As the contractor didn't have the necessary relays, they were unable to do any work and left.

Once the contractor left, I was left trying to get in touch with Teho to understand what went wrong and when they could reschedule the installation. Multiple emails were ignored and the only feedback was that they are waiting on Enphase to get back to them to tell them what they need.

The installation was finally rescheduled 2 weeks afterwards.
The installation team were friendly and efficient.

Customer service and communication could've been much better. Whilst I appreciate things don't always go to plan, I had to constantly chase Teho for updates and information.

Best customer service experience from start to finish

I am incredibly pleased with the service and product I have received from Teho. I had the one customer service rep (Abby) the whole time, and she was thorough, knowledgeable, friendly and made things easy for me. It is rare these days to find a company that genuinely seems to be putting their customer first, and that's how I felt throughout the whole process. Communication was good, the install went perfectly, and we are now up and running with ease. I am so glad we chose Teho, they are clearly experts at what they do and care about their customers.

Hi Natalie,

Thanks so much for taking the time out of your day to leave us an awesome review.

We greatly appreciate your business, the system looks amazing and we wish you many years of Renewable Energy Savings.

Professional, knowledgeable, reassuring.

Great customer service from Day 1, Abby was professional and knowledgeable. They didn't rush me to make a decision, answered all of my questions and were patient. Installation went smoothly. Very happy with the result.

Hi Caroline,

Thank you kindly for taking the time to leave us an awesome review!!

We thank you for your business and wish you many years of Renewable Energy Savings.

Could I make it a SIX star review

Great communication and knowledge of their product.
Prompt installation with efficient and polite technicians, who explained what they needed to do in plain English and with a smile. I was shown on his phone, the app that would be used to monitor the solar battery and my usage.
Jas had the software updated and working before the end of the day, with passwords so I could install and load the Alpha app and look at it.

Hi Alannah,

Thank you so much for writing up an awesome review for us.

Thank you for your business and we wish you many years of Renewable Energy Savings!

A good experience

Sales and quoting was good. The only issue I would have liked was to have a site assessment with somebody.
Installation was perfect. They were punctual and left the area clean.
I was very impressed with the customer service.

Hi David,

Thanks for your 5* review.

The new system looks awesome and we wish you many years of Renewable Energy Savings!

Great solar company

Prompt to quote, clear in offer and excellent installation. Great service and would highly recommend the Teho team

Hi Sharyn,

Thanks so much for this 5* review.

We thank you for your business, your commitment to a Renewable Energy future by installing Solar at your commercial premise and your lovely nature - you were awesome to deal with!

Jono and The Team at Teho.

Great experience from start to finish

Having no clue on how to install solar I went to solar quotes to organise 3 companies I could contact. All 3 connected with me promptly, but only 2 gave me quotes.
I really wanted a local installer in my area but in the end chose Teho Pty Ltd mainly because of the knowledge, friendliness approachability and patience of Abby and Emma ( because I asked lots of silly questions).
Abby always called me back when she said she would and explained all the pros and cons of the solar system we were installing.
The installation was hassle free, with Saxon and his team, again all very knowledgeable and friendly young men who best of all cleaned up after themselves.
Dealing with Teho was a great experience

Hi Christine,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a detailed and honest 5* review!!

We love it.

Our friendly approach is how we do business and we are so glad you chose Teho to look after your solar energy needs.

Fantastic experience of Solar System

I was introduced by my neighbor to Teho Pty Ltd, the sales Abby is very professional, she asked for the bills and make the quote based on our usage, she is excellent is asking all of my questions and explain them in the easy way for me to understand, the installation went well, the electrician Peter and two installers arrive on time and give us advise and keep me updated during the whole installation, after finished, they helped to install the app and even check again on the other day to make sure it is working well. Overall, it is a good experience from quoting to installation, hope the solar work well in the future.

Hi Jenny,

Welcome to the wonderful world of solar!!

Thank you for taking the time to leave us an awesome review.

This 2.33 star review was removed at the request of the reviewer

Learn More

Yeho! Teho!

The whole process was fair, the sales team were helpful and the install guys were cool; they organised the whole show.

Hi Paul,

Yeho! Teho! indeed!

Thank you very much for this amazing review.

Teho Solar Sales and Installation

I am happy with the way the end-end process with Teho went. Sales and Quoting was expedient, and the engagement with Teho sales was personable and confidence building. Having had 3 quotes was a very good idea as it did give me further confidence in the likely outcome.

With Installation: The products quoted/used were also quality products as recommended by Solar Quotes (I did not get a chance to actually see that the panels installed matched the quote, namely Risen). The actual work was highly professional, very neat, and they cleaned after themselves. The head-installer also introduced himself and spoke with me about the process. He did have to make a variation to the location of the panels, which was not anticipated, and this left me initially somewhat concerned. Some quick checks on the net regarding the new position eased my concerns. The installers also showed me how to download the iSolarCloud app and how to refresh it to see the production, consumption, and grid energy - its a very good app.

The follow-up customer care was faultless and I'm happy with their support.

Hi John,

Awesome review, thank you so much for taking time out of your day to leave us a 5* Review!