• With 1000’s of Customer Reviews

Trione Energy Reviews

About Trione Energy, Solar Installers

Trione Energy is a Solar Power Installation company based in Williamstown North and serves VIC. Here are their reviews as submitted by visitors to SolarQuotes

Trione Energy Solar Reviews

Honest and reliable. Although I experienced a slight delay with initial install they lived up to their word and delivered a high quality installation that was highly praised by the independent electrical inspector. The system provided was working at its peak efficiency immediately and was covering our total daily electricity needs from day one.
Excellent customer service, thanks Sheral, Shaik and Andrew.
Was a very easy transition, easy to deal with and answered all queries we had. Show additional information
Not installed yet. Show additional information
I am happy to recommend to a friend. Show additional information
I had to chase the company for installation. They did not schedule the work and I waisted a days leave based on their advice. Then they could not supply the inverter even though, inverter was available from other suppliers. Installers were nice guys and did their work in a day but my system was not activated until i did lots of follow up work.

I have had problem with the installation in that there were cracked tiles, not replaced, tiles not properly installed and roof leaking following installation of solar panels.
Follow up repair request and rectification of faulty work is an ongoing issue. I haven't even heard back from the owner or the business/ or the manager. It seems to be a very small operation and no customer service.
I agreed to have system installed in 4-6 weeks as per the service agreement but after hearing nothing for 7 weeks I was forced to call the company and the system was installed within 2 weeks, Rhys ( the installer ) was sensational and ensured everything was explained and left the site clean. Pav was also excellent in visiting me ( not everyone did ), explained what the system did ( completely accurate ), I had decided to go with another company due to cost restraints but he came to the party and matched that offer. I held off on giving feedback until everything else eg. Inspections, reconfiguration of meter etc. was completed. I have no hesitation in recommending Trione to anyone thinking of having Solar installed. Show additional information
Trione Energy were easy to deal with and after negotiation we decided to install a 5 kW system. I purchased my System late November with an installation date of mid- January. The installer Dominic took two days to install my system. He was careful and meticulous. Six days after completion it was inspected and passed to operate by the local electricity inspector. Passed with flying colours.
On a sunny day it is generating more power than we are using for the entire house which means for our household the washing, dish-washing and oven can now operate without cost in day-light hours.
We are grateful to Trione energy for delivering our 5kW system on time with a minimum of fuss. We could not be more pleased with the Company.
Barry C
Excellent service from start to finish. Show additional information
Good company fast service and great price Show additional information
It is too early to give an opinion on the system it looks good and seems to be working Show additional information
I had an installation on a new house the solar installation was delayed but they worked with me and installed when it was appropriate. The inspection was also arranged and completed in very quick time. Show additional information
Could not be happier with Trione Show additional information
We were looking for a good Solar Installer and after lengthy research we short listed Trione Energy. Our criteria was purely based on getting a quality system, detailed pre-installation information session, post- Installation support with a great customer experience. I must admit that Trione has exceeded all our expectations, well done guys. Mr Shaik is a great ambassador of renewable energy and climate change, he personally came to our house numerous times and made sure that we were all happy and satisfied at all stages of pre and post installations. We are extremely satisfied with their product and customer service, thanks Team Trione. Their unique customer service attribute is their annual system check up, Mr Shaik personally inspects our system every year. This wasn't expected from them, great work guys! Show additional information
The comparison between brands is what I used to decide. Show additional information
Had multiple Solar-sales people visiting, they all had dodgy sales tactics and tried to apply pressure, TRIONE was very honest (not promising unrealistic power generation) and no pressure at all. The price is really low considering that it's a good quality inverter and panels. Didn't have to wait long for installation, system was installed in 1 day, the installer even took the time to fix a rust spot on the roof while he was mounting the panels.
So far, very happy with the system and the decision to go with TRIONE!
I would never recommend this company to any one, no customer service, no feed back, go elsewhere people. Show additional information
Delivered on time and in terms of arrangements. Show additional information
From the time I sought a quote from Trione Energy through to selection and paying my deposit the process flowed flawlessly, communication with Trione Energy was excellent, they helped every step of the way including communication with and preparation of Electricity retailer. Energy documents for lodgement by me.
The installation went without a hitch. That Friday morning when 3 vehicles and 5 people turned up at our place with a crate of 20 solar panels I was pleasantly surprised to say the least. I had expected a couple of installers spending all day getting the system in. But these guys didn’t muck around, just got straight down to business and had the system up and running in about 4 hours.
A very professional installation using high quality components and they made sure I was happy with every bit of it before they left. The next day, good sunshine and 21kWh out of my new system, I couldn’t be happier.
I highly recommend Trione Energy and rate my experience with them a 10 out of 10.
Company doesn't deliver what they say, after sales service is nil, after taking the money it seems to be bye bye. A big mistake going with them. Show additional information
Initial representative claimed to have review roof dimensions and advised that area available was adequate for 5Kw system.
On installation day it became obvious we would be pushed to get a 3Kw system onto the Northern face and the Western roof was even less suitable.
I am disappointed at my own lack off initiative in ensuring the accuracy of the initial assessment.
I had my system insalled in November 2011. I did not realise it but the inverter stopped working in August 2012. I rang Trione to get some answers and the service rep came out and said the inverter would have to be replaced. I got a call from Trione, telling me that the people who supplied the inverters to them were no longer in business and if I wanted a new inverter installed straight away it was going to cost me $600, the alternative being I wait till they sign up with a new company that would supply them with inverters, but that would be indefinite. Needless to say I am seeking legal advice as my system is still under warranty. Show additional information