Wildman Solar

Wildman Solar Reviews

Wildman Solar is a Solar Power Installation business based in Minchinbury NSW. Here are their reviews as submitted by visitors to SolarQuotes

Reviewers report paying: $12,132 - $13,000 for depending on hardware choice and installation difficulty ( how is this calculated? )

The views expressed by reviewers are theirs alone, and do not necessarily reflect those of Peacock Media Group, which makes no representations as to the accuracy of the reviews. For our full disclaimer and further information, see our Terms of Use and our Review Guidelines.

Wildman Solar Reviews (12)

High Quality Installation

I went with Wildman Solar because of how engaging Taylor was from the outset, he provided me two quotes for my house and as I learned more about solar he did a third quote to include a hot water relay in the system. I made it clear to Taylor I wanted something that performed well and looked the part on my roof and on the day of the installation it was clear I made a great choice. My panels are perfectly centred on my roof, evenly distributed and perfectly aligned. All wiring from panels to circuit board were run in the wall cavities with not a single piece of conduit to be seen. After sales support as also been top notch from both Taylor and Zech who have helped me understand the system monitoring.

I have already recommended Wildman Solar to a couple of my colleagues, two great guys for sure!

Great experience with Wildman Solar

Taylor was very helpful in providing different options and we are very pleased with the Wildman Solar installation service.

All round great customer service and installation

From the initial phone conversation right through to installation the process was seamless and all the team were easy to deal with. All questions answered in detailed and no pressure to make a decision quickly. Price was comparable to other quotes and comparison quotes for different systems completed . Installation day went without any issues the guys were efficient, friendly, tidy and explained everything thoroughly. Post installation paperwork and set up was all completed by Wildman Solar. Highly recommend.

Loving the solar, loved the easy installation process - thoroughly recommend.

Wildman Solar were fantastic - from prompt responses to questions, to clear explanations of what seemed quite confusing at first, to a quick, quiet and tidy install. The solar is working as expected.

They were also lovely people [not a prerequisite but nice when spending so much money]. Although I have paid them they continue to promptly answer the questions I forgot at the time and patiently respond to repeat questions.

I absolutely recommend Wildman Solar.

Excellent installation

The team turned up when advised and were very professional, diligently working away and advising me of all the things they were doing and what to expect as the installation progressed. They were very polite and left everything neat and tidy after helping me connect the system to the web. I would, and have recommended them to my friends - Sharon Huxley

Fanstatic installation & customer service

1)The quoting process was really good.
2)The installation went very well & the team were polite & punctual.
3)The customer service was excellent & the installers were professional.
4)The installers worked very well together as a good team to provide a great result.

Brilliant Service that looked beyond another day another job.

From the first call the team at Wildman Solar were conversational and willing to investigate a broad range of solutions. We quoted up both string systems and micro-inverters with ranges of panels and capacities.

What sold me was that in investigating what I wanted, and why I was going to solar, it came up I was having the roof resealed and repainted. The team suggested getting the footings for the panels in before the paint, minimising disruption to the finished surface and ensuring maximum waterproofness.

This split their visit in two but they were happy to accomodate.

I subsequently mentioned the repainting to other companies that I talked to but clearly none saw the progression of work in same way as I, or the team at Wildman did.

I'm very happy with all aspects of the job the team did as well as the presentation of the final product and feel confident the work was done to the highest levels of safety and compliance.

I would recommend the team at Wildman to others without reservation.

These guys know their systems inside out. Great ability to explain the best options and customer service is their priority.

Wildman Solar were amazing. Zech and the boys were on time and explained the system installation along every step of the way. I would recommend them to anybody looking at having a system installed. From quotation to installation and after sales service were all seamless, and the system is delivering more energy than I ever thought was possible.

Highly recommended

Wildman Solar were professional and reliable from the first contact to installation. They were the only company to visit our house in order to quote. The quote was competitive and their communication flawless. I would highly recommend Wildman Solar.

Zech has been absolutely delightful to work with. Does a fantastic job of patiently explaining everything and quick at responding to queries and changes.

The sales and quoting process was extremely streamlined and going thru SolarQuotes helps immensely as it provides that added layer of protection of the installation.
With so much of confusing information and price points all over the place, it’s almost impossible for someone to make a well informed decision.
If not for SolarQuotes I would not have been able to make an informed decision.

Installations is yet pending. Would be good if I could have the opportunity to provide feedback on the install once done. Should be in the next couple of months.

BEST Solar Installer!

Zech and the team at Wildman Solar provided exemplary service throughout the process. They arrived promptly, investigated the area for best possible placement of the panels, and thoroughly explained my options.
On the day of the install they arrived on time and worked solidly to complete the install of my 8.4 system.
Their communication was excellent, the service was very reasonably priced, and I couldn’t fault any aspect.
I am very happy with the result and wouldn’t hesitate to recommend Wildman Solar for anyone who is looking for quality workmanship.

Fantastic and honest installer

Zach Wildman and his staff did a great job installing my 7.4KW system. Would recommend that company to anyone. Their services are the best fair prices and honest people to deal with. Again thank you for your services and have no regrets using Wildman solar to do the job.

Thank you so much for the review, love to see a happy customer!
Kuytim was a pleasure to deal with.