Advanced Energy Management Pty Ltd Reviews

About Advanced Energy Management Pty Ltd, Solar Installers

Advanced Energy Management Pty Ltd
Approved Installer
Advanced Energy Management Pty Ltd is a SolarQuotes Client (what does this mean?)
ABN: 92 817 580 942  ABN active since 21 Nov 2012 | The Trustee For Advanced Energy Management
ACN: 161 262 871  ACN active since 16 Nov 2012 | Advanced Energy Management Pty Ltd
Electrical Contractor's Licenses:   (learn about electrical licenses and buying solar)
SA: PGE 286803 Advanced Energy Management

VIC: REC 22580  Advanced Energy Management Pty Ltd

WA: EC 13869 Advanced Energy Management Pty Ltd

Reviewers report paying: $3,000 - $8,000 for depending on hardware choice and installation difficulty ( how is this calculated? )

Advanced Energy Management Pty Ltd is a Solar Power Installation Company based in Tullamarine VIC, Cockburn Central Business Park WA & Holden Hill SA. Here are their reviews as submitted by visitors to SolarQuotes

Advanced Energy Management Pty Ltd Solar Reviews

Outstanding Installer!

The AEM team is really outstanding at handling all my requests. From the quotation all the way to the installation of the system itself. When I had a little issue with the rebate in the Solar VIC system, Kelly from the team is very helpful and friendly to solve the issue.

During the quotation stage, Mathew Delaney is very passionate and cooperative. I remember he still replied to my email at 10 PM with a couple of new quotations. I was under the impression that I had to wait another day until the new quotations come back when I was about to go to bed!

The installation team was also very friendly and done a fabulous job. They didn't do what's easy for them but they did what's best for their customer. Last but not least, Karen patiently dealing with all my admins.

Very very happy with the whole team.

So glad I picked AEM

AEM was one of two companies I was referred to by SolarQuotes. They quoted less for a larger array, done sooner, with the same performance and warranty. But it was ultimately the straightforward and genuine customer service that sealed the deal.

Due to the complex nature of our site (three-storey, steep slope) it took longer than expected to install, which is understandable. The Christmas period also placed an awkward wait in between the majority of the install preparation and the panels being fitted to the roof. That said, the team was punctual and polite.

Since the system's been in place (and Origin finally fulfilled their obligations), I don't think we've paid for any electricity. I know it's Summer but it's still great to see instant results. AEM handled all of the communication with the distributor/retailer.

I feel comfortable knowing AEM is only a phone call away if I have any questions or concerns. They'll also be my first call when I finally pull the trigger on a battery.

Professional solar panel installation

Great advice with explanation of the options. Good quality products. Very punctual. Cleaned up after themselves. Polite and friendly. Show additional information

Good Installer

Easy sale/quotation process by the person actually doing the install. Unlike others where the salesman turns up.

Easy install and all done in a day even though it ran over time.

Company had good technical knowledge and provided good advice. Grid connection went smoothly.

Impeccable Service - excellent communication.

If you're looking for someone to walk you through the whole process (rebate, comparison of best inverters, number of panels for your home needs) you really can't go past the guys at AEM. From the first conversation to the point of installation their communication (in writing and over the phone) was impeccable. Everyone is consistent in what they say - accounts to installers to office admin. This space is a minefield and to have experts walk you through it is very helpful. Show additional information

It was very nice installer.

It was great service and all was good for that money. Show additional information

Impeccable service , professional and down to earth manner

Matthew at Advanced Energy Management has had years of experience in the industry, his passion and dedication to his clients and install processes was exceptional. From the quoting phase to completion of the install Matthew was very supportive and made the experience not only easy but very informative. Matthew broke down the high tech terminology into laymen's terms and we are certainly confident to be able to manage our system and interpret the data. I would highly recommend Matthew at Advanced Energy Management, extremely professional but down to earth and friendly. Bring on the sunshine, thanks Matthew! Show additional information

Fantastic local installer, well priced and super installation!

From the initial quote Cerin and his team were outstanding. They were the only installer that suggested they could go over the pool heating which I was super happy with. It meant that I could get all my panels north facing which was my preference. Price was really competitive as well.

Hermanto's contact after acceptance of the quote to explain the process was invaluable and set the tone for the install.

Then Wish, Ben, and Mick did an amazing job getting the system up and running. Special shout out to Wish, who was exceptional and explained everything I had questions about along the way.

I couldn't recommend AEM more highly to anyone looking for a local installer that knows their stuff!

Fantastic installer!

Very professional, punctual, tidy, and friendly. Customer service 10/10, the team went over and beyond to complete the installation. Could not recommend highly enough. Thank you AEM team for such an awesome job! Show additional information

Great start, sloppy middle and terrible end

Great first contact with the company, they had the best quality system for the right price. Install and workmanship was perfect. But bad housekeeping and communication let them down big time. They changed the layout of the panels with no communication at all. If it wasn't for me actually getting on the roof I wouldn't of known, along with the 5 broken tiles that were not reported or replaced (had plenty spare). They also left the 2 broken tiles they did replace sitting in my garden bed along with a large metal bracket and small backets scattered in the backyard and also lots of plastic pieces in the driveway and garden bed next to where their van was parked. Along with rubbish and off cuts left in my roof space. After the install the customer service was pretty much non existent, I had to follow up twice with my first complaint, then had to follow up twice on the smart meter install. At the moment I have asked what is going on with the certs and paperwork to send to the electrical company to i can be connected to the grid. They told me I would be emailed in an hour or so with the information. It has now been over 72 hours with no response. To which I will have to follow up again. Whils I'm being honest the install of the panels and inverter are flawless

Hi Atin
We are glad that you recognise that the installation was Flawless.
We are sorry to hear that you weren’t absolutely satisfied with your experience
Thank you for your feedback as it allows us to continually improve our service.
We have conducted training with all of our installation teams in regards to communication on the day of installation and housekeeping.
It is our usual practice when replacing tiles that we discard of the tiles on the customers behalf.
Our expectation is that our Electricians customer service as as good as their installations.
We took your initial call very seriously as I understand our Managing Director visited site to more clearly understand your concerns within the week of installation.
We are an Electrical Contracting business who are passionate about exceeding customer expectations.
I have been assured by our team that you were satisfied after our return visit to site to install the smart meter (that you were aware was not going to be installed on the day of installation due to stock availability) and replacement of chipped tiles. As you are aware your system has been connected to the grid.
Unfortunately during Covid-19 we have experienced delay with Smart meter delivery and our office staff working remotely has been challenging.
We hope you enjoy the many benefits of your solar system.