Advanced Energy Management Pty Ltd

Advanced Energy Management Pty Ltd Reviews

Advanced Energy Management Pty Ltd is a Solar Power Installation Company based in Tullamarine VIC, Cockburn Central Business Park WA & Holden Hill SA. Here are their reviews as submitted by visitors to SolarQuotes

Reviewers report paying: $1,980 - $8,600 for depending on hardware choice and installation difficulty ( how is this calculated? )

Battery brands previously installed

The views expressed by reviewers are theirs alone, and do not necessarily reflect those of Peacock Media Group, which makes no representations as to the accuracy of the reviews. For our full disclaimer and further information, see our Terms of Use and our Review Guidelines.

Advanced Energy Management Pty Ltd Reviews (82)

Good Cost for performance, professional Install.

First up, the sales process was good and informative. Provided a good cost vs Performance. They had a industry wide cost increase in the middle of quoting, which most other installers increased quotes if I didn't sign in time. AEM did not put that same pressure on me, they kept me on the costs from when I started the quotes.

Installation come up earlier than planned which was good. The installation process was excellent and very professional.
They were really clean with installation, made no damage to my property and cleaned up after themselves. And they cleaned up more than they needed.

Currently the system is now turned on and performing well, I am now waiting for my Power distributor to reconfigure my Smart Meter to send power back into the Grid.

Original Review on 08-12-2021:

Really happy. First class service

Really good experience. Sales person was really knowledeable and flexible. Caried out a site visit and didn't just base everything off of google maps / photos. Installation went really well and was a nice tidy job. Customer service was really good. Original ratings

8 months later we asked Keith: "Are you happy with the performance of your system so far?"

No, not even close. We regret spending the money on a solar system now. We have seen a zero drop in our electric bills. Looking at the performance charts we would maybe on a good day get around 10% of our usage covered by the solar. Actual billed usage by our electric company for May - July 2021 is almost identical to May - July 2021. A rough calculation on the savings would mean it will take about 30 years to get our money back. The whole install ended up being a disaster, we had to wait nearly 6 months after install before we could actually use it properly, the panels are not optimised for the phase usuage so one phase (the main one that runs 90% of our electric) is barely covered. We were really excited coming in to this but now nearly 12 months later I'd rather have used the money elsewhere on the property

Fantastic job

- It’s was a very good deal and also explain everything, ex specially James….
- The installation was very Polite and did a good job, and cleaned after themselves make sure everything was right.
- The customer service was good they email you or call for everything

Great product choice

Really happy to get a good choice of product. A combination of the best inverter with panels that were the right size for our roof space.

Quote process was above standard practice

Quote process was fantastic and informative, appreciated the zoom meeting to see how they built the quote based on our property. Install could have been a little smoother but some of the factors were out of the companies control and the main foreman for our job was informative and did their best to keep us in the loop.

Quality first

AEM were very thorough in the sales process. The emphasis was on quality and providing a system to match the customer’s requirements.
Installation was smooth and professional.

Great service, professional workmanship

Very speedy and responsive service. Polite, tidy and punctual installation.

Excellent job

Install was Quick, tidy and big improvement quality wise on old system. Installer was very helpful and did a very tidy job.

Original Review on 06-11-2021:

Good system

System was installed correctly after I raised concerns. Original ratings

8 months later we asked Henry: "Are you happy with the performance of your system so far?"

Excellent communication throughout the whole process.

The person who came to quote was the owner of the company, so he answered everything without the need to embellish anything.
The installation was effortless, the guys were polite and efficient and tidied everything afterwards.
The system was fully explained and we were shown how to use the app.
We had no paperwork to fill out with the grid connection, everything was taken care of.

Great Experience with AEM

During the quote process, Matt from AEM provided several quotes and I did not feel pressured in the sales/quoting process and my inquiries were all answered. Dave and the rest of the install team was polite and punctual and kept the place tidy after their work was done. AEM organized for the inspection as well as the alteration request for my energy retailer. My overall solar experience has been seamless and smooth, thanks to AEM.

Advanced Energy Management quoted the best panel placement and we didn’t have to wait very long at all for installation. Dave Mahoney and his team were extremely professional installers. I was impressed with their teamwork, communication and politeness. AEM organised our grid connection promptly, keeping us up to date at every step in the process. Very happy customer.

6.6kW system by AEM

AEM was one of 3 installers given to me by SolarQuotes. Matt was very helpful and patient with answering my questions and providing different quotes and never being pushy. I decided to go with them for a 6.6kW system because of their company longevity and the great reviews online. Installation was a breeze with their crew and the system has been inspected and energized by the inspector a few days after installation. So far, very happy with the system and experience dealing with AEM.

Great overall experience!

I could not believe that between zoom meeting , emailed photos, pdfs and phone calls the whole process happened without a hitch! Imagine I didn’t see someone physically until day of instillation!

Great - from top to bottom

From Managing Director to the apprentice electrician - staff were friendly, knowledgeable and obliging. Nothing was too difficult. Work site was left immaculate.
Also - absolutely love my Redback system.

Very nice, honest and informative

The initial consultation was very pleasant and informative. I felt I was getting honest answers to all my questions and AEM was giving me all the information I needed to make a decision. The installation happened on time with no fuss with minimal disruptions. They took care of everything, all I had to do was a sign a bit of paperwork and do a few small follow up steps which they clearly explained to me on the day of installation. 10/10

Solar Installation

The installation went well, they were on time, customer service was great, they followed up with any enquirers, very satisfied with the professionalism from the company Australian Energy Management.

AEM - highly recommended!

From the quoting process to installation, Advanced Energy Management have been a pleasure to deal with. Mathew provided me with many quotes and was very helpful in answering all of my questions. After obtaining several other quotes from other installers, we settled on Advanced Energy Management due to their complete package and competitive pricing.

Herman was prompt in organsing our installation date. We only had to wait a week to have our system installed. Again, fantastic service.

We had Chandler and Jack come to do our install. The install took two days to complete, and the boys were very professional, polite, and punctual. They kept us up to date every step of the way.

Advanced Energy Management had even coordinated the compulsory final inspection of the system on the same day as the install date so we could be exporting electricity as soon as the installation was complete. Usually this process can take up to a couple of weeks!

Kelly and Charlene from the office were also extremely helpful in settling our account.

The system so far seems to be performing as described, and we are off the grid for the majority of the day.

I have absolutely no hesitations in recommending AEM for your solar install!

Experienced team

Our roof space is limited and the sales consult was the most realistic as we couldn’t fit anymore panels or go for larger wattage. They use in house installers and electricians, who have years of experience. Customer service was top notch with the installer staying back to ensure we could connect/login to the consumption meter app before heading home. AEM organised everything, from the inspector to grid connection afterwards

Smoothest delivery from start to finish

Great experience throughout the whole process. Sales/quoting process was great in that I did not feel pressured into purchasing anything and rather had an informative discussion about my needs and what’s on offer. Though I can’t physically inspect the installation itself with the exception of the Fronius inverter, the install was clean and support post-installation was very responsive to a concern I raised after the system got turned on.

Excellent!

Excellent from start to completion of install. Timely and informative communication through the process and the install team was very good. Would recommend.

Great service from start to finish.

Cerin visited my property to make an assessment for the quote. He was polite, informative and patient. The installation went smoothly and took around 7 hours to complete.

I found the customer service to be excellent from all concerned, good communication, prompt and punctual service .

Excellent sales, installation, and post installation process

Sales person explained all technical and non-technical details of the system and process and also helped me design the system for future.

Installation was fast, neat.

Post installation process was fast and I didn't have to do any follow up to start getting credits for solar exported to grid.

Original Review on 16-07-2021:

Great initial customer service

Advanced Energy Management were generally a pleasure to deal with. The sales rep was very informative and helpful, and out of the three quotes I received, the customer service at AEM was head and shoulders above the others. They have a nice table that show you for the size system you're looking at, what the different prices are for each solar panel/inverter combination.

Installation went well, installers were on time and cleaned up after themselves. My only complaint is that AEM emailed us to say that our panels etc would be delivered one business day before installation. As our install was on a Monday, I ensured I was home on the Friday to receive the delivery. After calling AEM to confirm what time a delivery would occur, it never came. We then attempted to call to find out what was going on, but as it was after hours we never got a response. It wasn't a big deal in the end as the installers had everything they needed when they arrived on the Monday morning, but some better communication from the company about the delivery would have been appreciated.

System is currently not turned on as we are still waiting for final inspections, but AEM have stated they are organising this. Will update review further when we have more information.

9 months later we asked Jane: "Are you happy with the performance of your system so far?"

We're very happy with our solar system - according to solar analytics our setup is performing consistently well. Our energy bills are regularly in the negative, and now we're heading into winter we're only paying about $5 a month.

Smith house solar

the whole job went very smoothly from turning up to do the quote to finishing the install

Solar satisfaction

The complete Solar installation from initial assessment of savings, through to pricing, scheduling and installation of cells, smart meter, inverter and grid interconnection was beyond my expectations.
Cerin from Advanced Energy Management was the utmost professional from beginning to end, and Aaron Dietrich and his installation team were punctual, polite, professional, efficient, and completed the works well within their estimated time and to a very high standard.

They also were more than willing to answer my concerns and layout components to my preference when mechanically/electrically able.
I would have no hesitation in recommending Advanced Energy Management to anybody thinking of investing in a Solar Installation.

Great company and great solar system.

Great setup and I've had no problems since commissioning in January 2020.
In the first year of operation I saw better production than what was forecast by Advanced Energy Management so very pleased about that as well.

The whole process was easy and straightforward and the install team they have were great.

I would and have recommended them to family and friends.

Friendly service

Sales person was friendly and helpful. Installation was speedy and thorough. Fantastic finish.

Professional, prompt with impressive attention to detail. Great job.

From quoting to completion this company was most impressive. Every detail was managed impeccably and a quality job with quality materials was the very pleasing result. Great work. Would strongly recommend. Thank you.

Great value for money

Advanced Energy Management provided a really smooth process for quote, installation and set-up, all at a fantastic price. One of their engineers had a Zoom meeting with us about what we were looking for and the brand of products they would use, which was very helpful in deciding who to go with. The quote was extremely affordable and with higher end brands of products, plus they set us up with the rebates, a tracker for our solar panels and installation was relatively smooth (although did take a day longer than they had said and the installer had to come back a few times to figure out the tracker). Overall had a great experience, especially for the price. 100% recommend this company and their workmanship, and their warrantees were also very competitive compared to other companies. Thank you for your installation of our solar panels, we are loving it!

Advanced Energy Management provided great service and product

AEM provided a competitive quote and promised a fast delivery time compared to other companies which quoted. Their people turned up on site as promised and completed the work seamlessly. On-site personnel were proficient and courteous. I had no issues with the service provided at all. Many thanks AEM.

Professional company used for Solar + Battery installation

Went onto SolarQuotes and got recommended 3 installers. 1 never returned my call, 1 spoke to me 1 day and never heard back from them, and the other sent me a way overpriced quote, plus never followed up. So, a mate had recently used Advanced Energy Management (AEM) for his solar install in Moonee Ponds (Melb) and was highly complimentary about them from quote to install. (and this mate is a real fussy guy).

So, I rang AEM and spoke to Matt Delaney. We discussed quite a few options, and finally settled on REC panels, and a Redback battery/inverter.
Nothing was too much for Matt and my countless questions. We agreed on a price, and a date for install was set.
The installers turned up on the agreed date. Led by Chandler the main sparkie, the panel team went to work and completed the rooftop panels install on the 1st day. Chandler looked after the battery/inverter install.
At the end of the 2nd day, all up and running. The inspector was booked that arvo, he arrived and clambered all over my roof checking everything. Signed off that day, advising me that AEM are great installs for him as they are so professional.
Chandler and his team left a clean site, and a fully working system. Many thanks to Chandler and his install team.
Matt Delaney even turned up to check up if I was happy, later that same day.
All connections were professionally arranged by the AEM admin team, and 2 weeks later we were exporting back to the grid, and getting paid for it.
I Highly Recommend AEM

Note: you MUST get your electricity data from your provider (not retailer). The last 2 years data showed that only 27% of our electricity bill was used in Sunshine hours (or 63% was used when it's dark). This data showed we definitely needed a battery.

Highly Recommended

My first contact with AEM was via a phone call with Mathew, he was able to answer all my questions and offered to come view my property to give the most accurate evaluation of the type of solar system best suited. He is extremely well versed in all things solar and got back to me promptly with a quote. A few weeks later his work crew arrived on time and installed the system in a day. The crew were fastidious in the installation and a great bunch of guys. Upon completing the job they proceeded to remove all rubbish from the install. The project manager tested the machine, set up the wifi and took me through the basic operation of the inverter. I would be most confident in referring AEM to anybody in the future.

Thanks Mathew for a seamless transaction and install. Greatly appreciated.

Good professional service

Installation and follow up process was great and owner of company Matthew is geniune person who cares for his customers
He himself called me when I had some questions about installation and the kind of wiring used after installation
Chandler who did the installation was great too as he was very professional and skilled in this field
They even came with tiles as I didn't had spare ones

Excellent customer service

A very professional team at Advanced Energy Management, from the original inspection and quote, answering of queries to the installation and commissioning of the solar panel system. AEM made the whole process very simple and assisted with requirements of power company and followed up post commissioning.

Original Review on 01-05-2021:

Great installer and service

Great overall service. Installation team was good but did leave some rubbish behind and trampled my small garden bed. Should have told me about it.

The install was done very well, getting the cabling from the roof to the inverter in the garage was good. Hardy notice the wiring.

8 months later we asked Wilson: "Are you happy with the performance of your system so far?"

Got a 6.6 kw system but with the lost from the panels/wiring/inverter/system, I get about 4.9kw max. Something to be remember when choosing the size and system. Overall happy with the system.

Outstanding customer service

Dealing with Matthew from AEM was first class.
Took time to explain process explain his product & how rebates worked.
Always available to be contacted.
Smooth process from start to finish.
Installation no dramas.
Very highly recommended

Original Review on 14-06-2021:

Excellent installer and overall process

The overall process with AEM was very professional and thorough. James was very helpful and knowledgeable and the only representative who came home to discuss the quote upon request and inspect the site (the others seemed unwilling as the installation looked straightforward on paper). James went through multiple options with me and I chose AEM mainly due to his diligence and the competitive quote. This was despite being informed that I had zero export to the grid which did affect the cost-return assessment (I chose to proceed anyway).

The installation went smoothly and the quality of the work (including installation of the inverter in the garage) was very good. The team cleaned up after themselves which is always good! AEM customer service managed the post-installation process well and even followed-up on the export request which pleasingly was approved on the second attempt.

All in all, top marks for AEM for the whole process from start to finish and very happy with the final outcome.

6 months later we asked Alkesh: "Are you happy with the performance of your system so far?"

System’s performing very well; no complaints!

No bills here we come, plus its good for the environment

I was contacted by Andrew from Advanced Energy Management. Andrew listened to what I wanted and was really patient with me and my continual requests for a different inverter or changing the size of the system. In the end Andrews great customer service and price being better than other 2 competitors was why I chose Advanced Energy Management to install a system that will future proof our energy requirements. The installation team of Wishan, Vic, Nick and Mick was polite, tidy and punctual. The weather was not great on the day of installation so it took more than 2 days, but the communication from Hermanto was fantastic and the job was finished smoothly. The system was commissioned within a matter of days and now 2 days in and we are easily generating enough Solar to meet our current and future requirements. Advanced Energy Management will handle the paperwork so we can start feeding back into the grid with our supplier and excited to see what the next bill will look like.

Original Review on 12-03-2021:

All went well

The quoting process using SolarQuotes is to be highly recommended. The quotes came fast and accurate.
Installers arrived on time on the installation day. Very proficient and professional installers with lots of information about the system.
Both the installer Wishan and Mathew, the company manager, were EXTREMELY helpful.

8 months later we asked Fraser: "Are you happy with the performance of your system so far?"

I have some over shadowing from an adjacent property which is a dissappointing but the system is performing as well as could be expected in the circumstances.

Contactable, professional and straightforward

Quote was sorted quickly with any questions answered clearly.
Install was well coordinated and they were kind enough to replace a tile they noticed was broken up there (they didn’t break any during install)
They are currently helping with grid connection. All in all very helpful and organised.

Review

Really happy, the sales person was great to deal with. Installers were really nice and friendly.

Quality products and great customer service

Got our solar system installed from AEM. Matt is a knowledgeable salesman and guided me in choosing the best system for my needs balancing the quality of the product and return on investment. They used in house technicians and they workmanship and quality of installation is top class. They were polite, turned up on time and kept me informed during the process. They even went above and beyond to fix a faulty fuse switch in my meter board without charging me extra. I would highly recommend AEM to anyone looking to get a solar system.

So impressed with service

After a frustrating process with other solar installers being unable to meet our needs I came across Advanced Energy Management. Issues other companies had said where 'too hard' (double story dwelling, awkward roof access, not north facing) where no obstacle for this company. They were polite, on time, and worked with me to make sure we got the best deal possible. Big recommend.

Went well

Everything seems good so far. Install went well. Hopefully start feeding in to retailer soon.

Seamless experience

The salesperson made the task very easy with a comprehensive quote and availability to answer questions.The installers were punctual and confirmed how it was going to happen. The grid connection was all organised for us and we were kept in the loop at each stage.

I would highly recommend Advanced Energy Management, we were extremely impressed with their service at every stage.

Stress free and great value.

We thought the offer of paying off an interest free loan and having our panels offsetting the cost was a deal too good to refuse, and we are very happy we went with Advanced Energy Management. Their customer service has been five star and the installation was quick but well done. They have been back to check on things as well and treated our minor concerns with respect, which is terrific. Would definitely recommend Advanced Energy Management for your solar installation.

Perfect install, extremely happy

Great through the whole process, install is neat and clean. Installer could have been a but more punctual and cleaned up after himself a bit better.

All in all great work, really happy with the end result.

Fantastic Service

Awesome people to deal with, Cerin Shepherdson was such a pleasure to deal with. He made it as easy as possible for us and very well presented, he also gave us details on how the system works and what we needed to know. Will defiantly be recommending this company to everyone.

On top of this my wife was working from home on the day of install and the guys made it hassle free for her with no down time, really impressed.

Fantastic installer.

The installation was very good and they were on time and did a good job. They also did everything afterwards to help very professional.