• With 1000s of Customer Reviews

AG Solar Reviews

About AG Solar, Solar Installers

AG Solar is a Solar Power Installation company based in Cronulla - Thirroul and serves NSW. Here are their reviews as submitted by visitors to SolarQuotes

AG Solar Solar Reviews

I came across AG solar via the sunny shire initiative. From the beginning Trent and Daniel were extremely professional and guided me to the most suitable solution for my needs without any upselling.
They were very helpful and patient given my many questions and requests for pricing on multiple options.
On the day of installation, they turned up when they said they would, did a great job and didn't leave any mess.
It’s early days but so far the Solaredge inverter/LG panels system power output is exceeding my expectations.
I would highly recommend AG Solar to anyone in the market for a solar system.
Hi

Id like to highly recommend AG Solar, the quote was very good and Trent and the boys were polite and arrived on time and completed the work without any issues.
I would have no hesitation in using AG Solar in the future if I decide to include Battery solution at a later time....

thanks
Spiros
Whilst I am not yet on the GRID, the installation, workmanship and pleasantness of the installers was everything I could have asked for. Show additional information
All the guys on site were on time, friendly, thorough, did a great job and left no mess! Show additional information
No complaints at all with regard to the system or installation. Time will tell as to savings on power bills, but I am happy to be part of the solar energy initiative. Show additional information
I looked at installing solar about 2 years ago and didn't proceed because of the general overselling and poor customer service.

I decided to look at the market again and came across AG Solar as part of the (Sutherland) Sunny Shire initiative. Both Trent and Daniel were very good to deal with - good information and no-nonsense discussion of what needed and a real bonus I was not inundated with follow up sales calls. Their price was very competitive for the system installed. The installation work is great and they discussed a number of siting options with me in order to get the optimum performance and aesthetic look.

System is working really well. I like the Solar Edge monitoring system that gives a lot of information - although takes a couple of days to be configured by Solar Edge. We installed an 8.4KW system and in the first week have seen production of 50KWh on one day with the system generating at about 90% advertised capability at its peak (not bad considering a bit of shading).
These guys were so helpful, answering any questions plus loads of advice, they always kept in touch from the time I ordered my system as well as after the system was installed. Show additional information
We've just had this system installed in Cronulla, 11.5kW of Trina panels + two SolarEdge inverters (2 x 5kW).

Trent and Dan of AG Solar were great, the kind of professionals you want to meet: advice was accurate and helpful, their understanding of their business and the industry comprehensive and their workmanship first-rate. The system has only been up three days but signs are very positive - so far so good - and the system is performing if anything better than their conservative projections.

For that matter it also looks good, and discreet, on the roof.

We're monitoring the system's performance with the SolarEdge software, looking forward to solid production from a high quality system.
It's easy to recommend Trent and Dan of AG Solar to anyone looking to invest confidently in a quality solar system.
In time delivery
Did extra work with removing old Pool solar system and removing broken tiles
AG Solar were great to deal with and being two guys who know their stuff and are solar experts it was easy to go with them Show additional information
Efficient helpful service. No delays or hitches. Clean and swift installation on the scheduled day Show additional information
I recently searched for a solar installer to complete work on my new build. Being a new build I was particularly fussy about ensuring the job was complete to the highest quality.
From the initial discussion with AG Solar I found them very honest, transparent and professional. Throughout the entire job they were contactable and delivered to the highest standard. I would highly recommend AG Solar to anyone looking into installing a solar system.