DE Energy Pty Ltd

DE Energy Pty Ltd Reviews

DE Energy Pty Ltd is a Solar Power Installation company based in Archerfield QLD. Here are their reviews as submitted by visitors to SolarQuotes

Reviewers report paying: $4,499 - $4,500 for depending on hardware choice and installation difficulty ( how is this calculated? )

The views expressed by reviewers are theirs alone, and do not necessarily reflect those of Peacock Media Group, which makes no representations as to the accuracy of the reviews. For our full disclaimer and further information, see our Terms of Use and our Review Guidelines.

DE Energy Pty Ltd Reviews (9)

4.2/5

4.2/5

Absolutely fantastic post-installation services

My system was installed probably 12 months ago, could be little longer. Today, we received 4th follow-up MSG from DE Energy to make sure our system is still working and functional after 12 months, also they have advised me the ref where we could possible to get the best solar feed in tariff from energy retailer.

Highly recommended, absolutely brilliant post-installation service!

Thank you very much, Karen.
Appreciated your feedback and our efforts get rewarded.
Wow, what a week, 2 x 5 stars reviews from Solar quotes platforms in a row.

Fantastic Service

The entire service from quoting to installation was great, Jim was the installer, his team arrived on time, and they have cleaned up after the installation. I had issue with our wifi set up initially, I have contacted DE Energy, they assigned David to help me to set it up, absolutely great service, highly recommended.

Wow, thank you very much for your compliments and feedback, Des.

It is such great motivation and we will keep delivering our best service to our customers

Extremely poor after sales service.

Extremely poor after sales service, no commitment to their product. Solar Panels not installed correctly, one whole bank of panels never connected, in addition my paperwork for the Meter Update was lost delaying connection a month - in total I lost 18 months not benefiting from my investment.

I constantly phoned and emailed, repeatedly told to contact my Energy Provider. Eventually an electrician at my own expense, tested and instantly identified the issue, De Energy to their credit promptly send a techncian out to fix. I sought financial compensation, their short response was pitiful to say the least!!

Hi, Veronica

First of all, we appreciated your feedback and sorry to hear from you in such way.

However, I believe you may be confused as from the beginning of the solar installation, we kept you updated every step along with post installation and even we have MSG records of the paperworks for the Meter Upgrade.

Secondly, the electrician whom inspected your solar system, we requested the inspection report, there is NO such thing available, and we did not waste time to arrange and manage our electrician to go back immediately. On the day, our electrician explained you the issue and we did not even hear afterwards till yesterday, we received an email for an unreasonable "compensation" request.

Great team

Great team who were very friendly and efficient with the purchasing and installation of the solar equipment. Good knowledge and explanation of the different solar panels and inverters to make it easier to choose the best option for us

Good Job

Quote process was professional, and reflected everything we had discussed without requiring follow ups. Installation went reasonably well, they showed up on time but did forget to install the hot water timer, but promptly came back to do that. The gentleman that came back to install the hot water timer also cleaned up a few wires trimmings that were left laying about, which I appreciated. The post connection went smoothly as well.

Appreciated your positive feedback.
Looking forward to see your power bill gets smashed.

Very smooth process

The sales person from DE Energy arrived on time and was very helpful in selecting the right system for us and answered all our questions and dealt with any concerns that we had.

Was very happy with the installation even though we were unable to install one of the solar panels due to roof restrictions and the installer went to great lengths to explain the reason for this and to compensate installed a number of optimizers.
The team arrived on time and were very friendly and cleaned up after.

Although it is early days the company organized the grid connection which went according to plan so at this stage are very happy with everything.

Glad to hear from you and appreciated your positive feedback and compliments.

Overall a great experience

Very responsive team and the installers were polite, professional and did a great job. They organised all the interface with the service provider - overall it was a painless process.

Appreciated your feedback, will pass it to the installation team.

Wrong panels supplied for installation

DE Energy sales and quoting process was well handled - helpful exploring alternative panels and configuration.
Installers were very good, however the solar panels suppled were the wrong specification.
When I checked the panels off the trailer I discovered that they were the correct brand (QMaxx) but an inferior panel to those ordered. The installer denied any responsibility. I contacted DE Energy and the correct panels were provided and installed the following day.
I'm not sure if this was an honest mistake or a ruse - the panels initially supplied were about $1,000 cheaper than those ordered.
I guess this is a trap for any solar installation - check the equipment supplied before installation. Once it is on the roof who knows what they may have installed?

Thank you very much for your feedback , Brenton
And we are sorry for making that mistake as the warehouse accidentally collected the wrong panels.

Once again, we sincerely apologise and have addressed the issue with warehousing.

An excellent overall experience

The sales rep responded quickly, was on time for the appointment and asked lots of questions about our power use, the expectations I had and what options I wanted. He then gave me a range of options to consider and emailed me a range of resources and information to read. I was able to chat back and forward and tweak the system until I was happy and then he gave a firm quote which was very reasonable for a quality system that met my expectation of the price/quality ratio. He was easy to deal with and there was absolutely no pressure tactics or other sales manipulations.

We negotiated an installation date and he gave good advice on how that experience should be and what to expect.

The installers turned up on time, removed our old system and installed the new one including other electrical work to bring our house up to standard, modified the hot water wiring to run off the new solar and showed me all of their work and explained why it was done this way. I had several options about the relocated meters and they worked well with my requests to have it out of sight and discreet. Their work is neat and well structured. They cleaned up the site well and removed all their rubbish and the old system. They were polite, pleasant and a pleasure to deal with.

The post service has been excellent, there was an issue with the app for the inverter and their IT people rapidly resolved this remotely overnight and kept me informed.

I'll happily recommend DE Energy. The whole experience has been excellent.

Hi, Todd

Thank you very much for your glory words and it will certainly help entire team motivated.

We will continue deliver best service and product to all our clients.