DE Energy Pty Ltd

DE Energy Pty Ltd Reviews

DE Energy Pty Ltd is a Solar Power Installation company based in Archerfield QLD. Here are their reviews as submitted by visitors to SolarQuotes

Reviewers report paying: $4,400 - $6,000 for depending on hardware choice and installation difficulty ( how is this calculated? )

DE Energy Pty Ltd Reviews (4)

4.3/5

4.3/5

Very smooth process

The sales person from DE Energy arrived on time and was very helpful in selecting the right system for us and answered all our questions and dealt with any concerns that we had.

Was very happy with the installation even though we were unable to install one of the solar panels due to roof restrictions and the installer went to great lengths to explain the reason for this and to compensate installed a number of optimizers.
The team arrived on time and were very friendly and cleaned up after.

Although it is early days the company organized the grid connection which went according to plan so at this stage are very happy with everything.

Overall a great experience

Very responsive team and the installers were polite, professional and did a great job. They organised all the interface with the service provider - overall it was a painless process.

Wrong panels supplied for installation

DE Energy sales and quoting process was well handled - helpful exploring alternative panels and configuration.
Installers were very good, however the solar panels suppled were the wrong specification.
When I checked the panels off the trailer I discovered that they were the correct brand (QMaxx) but an inferior panel to those ordered. The installer denied any responsibility. I contacted DE Energy and the correct panels were provided and installed the following day.
I'm not sure if this was an honest mistake or a ruse - the panels initially supplied were about $1,000 cheaper than those ordered.
I guess this is a trap for any solar installation - check the equipment supplied before installation. Once it is on the roof who knows what they may have installed?

An excellent overall experience

The sales rep responded quickly, was on time for the appointment and asked lots of questions about our power use, the expectations I had and what options I wanted. He then gave me a range of options to consider and emailed me a range of resources and information to read. I was able to chat back and forward and tweak the system until I was happy and then he gave a firm quote which was very reasonable for a quality system that met my expectation of the price/quality ratio. He was easy to deal with and there was absolutely no pressure tactics or other sales manipulations.

We negotiated an installation date and he gave good advice on how that experience should be and what to expect.

The installers turned up on time, removed our old system and installed the new one including other electrical work to bring our house up to standard, modified the hot water wiring to run off the new solar and showed me all of their work and explained why it was done this way. I had several options about the relocated meters and they worked well with my requests to have it out of sight and discreet. Their work is neat and well structured. They cleaned up the site well and removed all their rubbish and the old system. They were polite, pleasant and a pleasure to deal with.

The post service has been excellent, there was an issue with the app for the inverter and their IT people rapidly resolved this remotely overnight and kept me informed.

I'll happily recommend DE Energy. The whole experience has been excellent.

Hi, Todd

Thank you very much for your glory words and it will certainly help entire team motivated.

We will continue deliver best service and product to all our clients.