SolarBright Reviews

About SolarBright, Solar Installers

Solar Bright offers a wide range of products, including an extensive collection of solar panels. Its services are available throughout Australia and New Zealand - and customers can rest assured that the company has experience in the design, manufacture and sale of solar PV solutions.

Products are backed up with extensive warranties, as well as boasting Energy Star Ratings and being NAHB Green approved.

Solar Bright is dedicated to sound environmental standards and is committed to ensuring its customers have the best possible energy saving products. Solar panels are installed on commercial and residential buildings.

SolarBright Solar Reviews

Great all round service Show additional information
After researching as much information as we could get including your excellent site we decided on 19 x 285w LG panels & SMA 5 kW inverter and got quotes for that.
We had quotes from Beyond Solar, Earth Solar, Solar Bright & Namoi Sustainable Energy. NSE was for a more expensive system (back to base monitoring etc.) $10k.
The others were similar prices (same equipment) with Beyond Solar slightly better.
The Solar Bright rep who lives locally and had been out to inspect toe site followed up the next day and when told he was more expensive said he would look at the quote and get back. He came back with a quote $300 better than Beyond Solar and able to install the next week so we signed up.
The Beyond Solar rep followed up a week later and said he could do a better quote using 18 panels but I said we had already decided.
When the installers arrived they only had 18 panels. When I questioned the difference they said they couldn't fit 19 x 285w (5.415 kw) panels to a 5kw inverter, in fact they had had to return and remove a panel where they had done that. The installer suggested that there would be an a adjustment to the invoice.
Of course when the installation was finished that afternoon and the invoice produced the only adjustment was to supply 18 panels instead of 19 and the price was still $7,500.
Got the rep on the phone to protest & he went on like a child who had been caught steeling apples and all he could say was "I wouldn't want to blow up your inverter" even though he had been happy to quote on 19 panels and didn't bother to let me know there would only be 18. I eventually paid the invoice but be wont be getting a recommendation from me even though the system seems to be working well. Very happy to see my brother has signed up with Beyond Solar for his 5kW system.
SolarBright were on time and always contactable. The sales person was knowledgeable and very sincere. We went for this system as it was within our budget and exactly what we wanted. They were offering 4 kW for the price of the other companies 3 kW. Very happy so far. Let's now hope we get plenty of sun and a big reduction in the bill. Show additional information
We got hot water solar as well as the panels. The people who did the installation were efficient and well organised. First, we had two people to install the hot water system, they came from Campbelltown area and then approximately 4-6 persons with the installation of the solar panels. Everyone knew their job and worked together very well. It only took a week from ordering the system to installing . The installation of both systems was all done in the one day and connected to the grid same day. Show additional information
I found it very helpful to spend time consulting with The Dept of Fair Trading so as to be sure of the background of the companies I was looking at to supply the system - it is a minefield out there and one needs to be careful. Show additional information
Their pitch was very professional, a lot of information was presented in a colourful folder. The others just gave me a quote on a single piece of paper, that was that, nothing to refer to or study. Show additional information
The installers were professional and quick. Show additional information
Sales person doesn't seem very knowledgeable, didn't explain features of the solar system well, just kept saying they will take care of everything and won't need to worry without actually informing thoroughly.
I just went a head with the best price I could get with a decent budget system.

Took about 5 weeks from signing contract to installing the system. Took around 2-3hrs for them to complete the whole installation.
Only one of your companies got back to me and that was rk solar. He was friendly and helpful and thank him for his time. The other two did not contact me for a quote
thanks for your help with this site as it could save someone some time in getting quotes
They arranged every thing from start to finish even the interest free finance. Show additional information
They were very helpful and knew their products capability.

Their company was well established and we had dealt with them previously with the installation of two solar tubes.