SolarBright Reviews

Based on 35 reviews Aus Ranking

About SolarBright, Solar Installers

SolarBright

Solar Bright offers a wide range of products, including an extensive collection of solar panels. Its services are available throughout Australia and New Zealand - and customers can rest assured that the company has experience in the design, manufacture and sale of solar PV solutions.

Products are backed up with extensive warranties, as well as boasting Energy Star Ratings and being NAHB Green approved.

Solar Bright is dedicated to sound environmental standards and is committed to ensuring its customers have the best possible energy saving products. Solar panels are installed on commercial and residential buildings.

SolarBright Solar Reviews

Great System

Received our first bill after having our system installed. We are very happy with result.
Jordy at Port Macquarie office was very helpful & informative.
The installation process went off without a hitch they were also very friendly & informative
I have highly recommended them to friends who have also had a similar experience to ours
Can't go wrong if you get the guys in Port Macquarie to give you a quote.
Quality system with a competitive price

Great service and product from the team

We got several quotes from local solar providers and after getting some dodgy info from one of them about future battery options, Jordy and the Solar Bright guys were the winner. They provided a larger system for a better price, were flexible and professional and very easy to deal with. We have had the system in for a few months now and haven't had an issue. Would not hesitate to recommend them to anyone.

Sales and quoting was easy, Jordy provided options for different panels but was not pushy. We ended up with 6kw of CSun panels, installed in the configuration we wanted connected to a Huawei 5kw inverter. Install was great, everything neat and done in half the time we expected.

Wonderful service

From the moment I walked in I was very promptly serviced by Jordy and me feel welcome.
The product I've purchase which was a solar breeze was quickly ordered and installed really quickly.
I can't fault Jordy and the team for doing a amazing job and I can't recommend them highly enough

Everything was great

We have dealt with Jordy, he was amazing,helpful and great advice,and also knows products that sells,would recommend him.
jordy was the best and great knowledge. Jordy knows all his products, is very helpful, great service and very good person to talk too.recommend Jordy to everyone, installation was great.
We purchased a skylight, 2 maxi breezes whirlybird and new solar hart.

From start to finish the service provided by Jordy was outstanding , he went above and beyond with the quality of service he provided.

Jordy provided outstanding service, from the minute we walked into store to the final process. Show additional information

Great product, local service

Jordy from SolarBright Port Macquarie gave me great information and after I did my homework I ordered a 6.6 Solar system with LG Panels & SolarEdge inverter & Power Optimizers.
This is one of the best set ups to get and I was amazed that SolarBright were able to offer this system at such a great price.
Jordy was great to deal with and installers were friendly and clean.
Can't go wrong if you go local.
I received great information from Jordy at the Port Macquarie office and he provided several options in terms of panels and inverters and allowed me to review all the panels and inverters and make a choice.

I selected the Longi panels and Solax inverter and a 6.6KW system at $4700. The tradies were great and did all the little things, particularly the electrician Josh, protecting the gutters from the ladder, aligning all the switches with a level, cleaning up etc when installing the panels, inverter, switches and on the switchboard.

Couldn't fault a thing. We are very thankful to SolarBright, Jordy and Josh for installing our system.

PS: Just been going for 3 days but averaging 27Kw per day and peaking at 30.7Kkw on Saturday.
I got my solar panels installed on 9th May 2019 by Solar Bright, Port Macquarie. I am not a happy customer. I should have gone with Harlec, Port Macquarie as advised by Solar Quotes.

I got a quote with Fronius 5.0-1 SC version and on the installation day they installed the international version. When I questioned they told the SC version of Fronius is not available in Australia. If that was the case they should have told me earlier and not on the installation day. I knew that they were telling lies but I was helpless.

They were disrespectful and treated me badly. The installers didn't install the panels in proper alignment. I find Solar Bright is just a sales company like Sun Boost or Arise Solar who use subcontractors to install the PV system. Don't expect them to offer you what the sales person promise. If you question, you will get a call from their Sydney office telling that the sales person was not knowledgeable enough. Guys I would highly recommend you to install your panels through electrical companies rather than sales companies.
not yet installed, however so far its been a good experience Show additional information
Hi Finn,
I had the pleasure of using your fantastic Solar Quotes to obtain a few quotes (6 in all) Three from your website. My stipulation with all quotes was Solar Panels must be LG as I had done a a lot of investigating of different panels and came across LG's brilliant website dealing with their panels and also spoke to a rep who gave me further advice and information. to my amazement and disgust I found nearly all companies supplying quotes, tried to push me to the panels they supply. I never heard from 3 of them after I stuck to my guns with the LG panels. The only company willing to happily supply the panels I requested was SolarBright at Port Macquarie and their quote was the best of all of them.

Anthony from SolarBright came to my residence checked the roof space and electricity meters gave me a quote and the rest is history. I could not speak highly enough of the staff and installers who did a first class job of installing, and am really happy with the performance of the LG panels. I would have no hesitation in recommending SolarBright Port Macquarie to those thinking of Solar and don't forget to use Solarquotes for genuine installers.
Regards
Denis.
I had Solar Bright also install the new smart meter however Endeavour Energy has changed who can install the meters and Endeavour will now be installing them and this came into effect on 4th December 2017. I went ahead with a SMA inverter and JA Solar panels

Please only use my christian name
This company offered LG Panels which I preferred to the Chinese Jinko panels offered by the other suppliers.
This company was the only one who could be bothered to present themselves for an interview.
The install will be next Thursday so we will see how that goes.
Great all round service Show additional information
NOT TOO LONG AFTER THEY INSTALLED THE SOLAR MY ROOF LEAKED, & AFTER THE CIRCUIT BREAKER ( OUTSIDE TAKING WATER ) & ONE INVERTER STOPPED WORKING THEY CHARGED ME $500.00 ( THEY SAID THE CO. CLOSED DOWN ) THEY REPLACED THE INVERTER & NOW ONE OF THE INVERTERS STOPPED WORKING & THEY SAID IT WILL BE AT LEAST 1 1/2 WEEKS WHEN SOME ONE WILL CALL ME. I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY THEY DON'T CARE OF A CUSTOMER LIKE ME, I GOT THEM 4 CUSTOMERS & ALL INSTALLED SOLAR. Show additional information
After researching as much information as we could get including your excellent site we decided on 19 x 285w LG panels & SMA 5 kW inverter and got quotes for that.
We had quotes from Beyond Solar, Earth Solar, Solar Bright & Namoi Sustainable Energy. NSE was for a more expensive system (back to base monitoring etc.) $10k.
The others were similar prices (same equipment) with Beyond Solar slightly better.
The Solar Bright rep who lives locally and had been out to inspect toe site followed up the next day and when told he was more expensive said he would look at the quote and get back. He came back with a quote $300 better than Beyond Solar and able to install the next week so we signed up.
The Beyond Solar rep followed up a week later and said he could do a better quote using 18 panels but I said we had already decided.
When the installers arrived they only had 18 panels. When I questioned the difference they said they couldn't fit 19 x 285w (5.415 kw) panels to a 5kw inverter, in fact they had had to return and remove a panel where they had done that. The installer suggested that there would be an a adjustment to the invoice.
Of course when the installation was finished that afternoon and the invoice produced the only adjustment was to supply 18 panels instead of 19 and the price was still $7,500.
Got the rep on the phone to protest & he went on like a child who had been caught steeling apples and all he could say was "I wouldn't want to blow up your inverter" even though he had been happy to quote on 19 panels and didn't bother to let me know there would only be 18. I eventually paid the invoice but be wont be getting a recommendation from me even though the system seems to be working well. Very happy to see my brother has signed up with Beyond Solar for his 5kW system.
SolarBright were on time and always contactable. The sales person was knowledgeable and very sincere. We went for this system as it was within our budget and exactly what we wanted. They were offering 4 kW for the price of the other companies 3 kW. Very happy so far. Let's now hope we get plenty of sun and a big reduction in the bill. Show additional information
They were very helpful and knew their products capability.

Their company was well established and we had dealt with them previously with the installation of two solar tubes.
We got hot water solar as well as the panels. The people who did the installation were efficient and well organised. First, we had two people to install the hot water system, they came from Campbelltown area and then approximately 4-6 persons with the installation of the solar panels. Everyone knew their job and worked together very well. It only took a week from ordering the system to installing . The installation of both systems was all done in the one day and connected to the grid same day. Show additional information
I found it very helpful to spend time consulting with The Dept of Fair Trading so as to be sure of the background of the companies I was looking at to supply the system - it is a minefield out there and one needs to be careful. Show additional information
Their pitch was very professional, a lot of information was presented in a colourful folder. The others just gave me a quote on a single piece of paper, that was that, nothing to refer to or study. Show additional information
The installers were professional and quick. Show additional information
Sales person doesn't seem very knowledgeable, didn't explain features of the solar system well, just kept saying they will take care of everything and won't need to worry without actually informing thoroughly.
I just went a head with the best price I could get with a decent budget system.

Took about 5 weeks from signing contract to installing the system. Took around 2-3hrs for them to complete the whole installation.
Only one of your companies got back to me and that was rk solar. He was friendly and helpful and thank him for his time. The other two did not contact me for a quote
thanks for your help with this site as it could save someone some time in getting quotes
They arranged every thing from start to finish even the interest free finance. Show additional information