SolarBright

SolarBright Reviews

SolarBright is 100% Australian owned family business supplying a range of world class energy saving products which have helped thousands of families and businesses save substantial amounts of money off their power bills.

We are solar panel installation and solar battery experts, providing high quality solar panel systems for residential and commercial solar customers who want to save money by using solar energy.

Our aim is to bring the best solar system technology, such LG solar panels, SMA, Solar Edge inverters and Tesla PowerWall batteries, to market at the best possible prices for the advantage of our customers.

SolarBright is one of the largest solar panel installers in Sydney, and we also install solar systems across regional NSW from our company owned and purpose-built facility in Prestons and Port Macquarie branch.

Our MaxLight energy rated skylights and MaxBreeze solar roof ventilators are available from distributors across Australia and New Zealand.

Reviewers report paying: $3,400 - $7,399 for depending on hardware choice and installation difficulty ( how is this calculated? )

SolarBright Reviews (126)

Top service at Solar Bright!

The addition of solar panels to my new home was made easy with the assistance and advice from Jordy at Solar Bright. He provided me with all the information and guidance I needed and I couldn’t be happier! I can highly recommend Jordy’s service, both before and after sales.

Original Review on 10-07-2020:

Not installed yet

Knowledgeable, confident in their product. Able to quote without site visit. They appear to have long industry experience and a large number of installs per year. Original ratings

8 months later we asked John: "Are you happy with the performance of your system so far?"

Great investment, my power bills were between $500 and $1100 before solar now they are between $40 and $50. Looks like they will pay for themselves in the first 2 or 3 years(10 year performance warranty)
I might do my daughter’s house also.

Great Service & Installation

The sales rep Jordy was extremely knowledgeable but wasn't pushy whatsoever. His after-sales service was awesome, particularly when I was having some trouble with the app. The installers were very professional and also installed a skylight for us which works great. I would easily recommend Solarbright Port Macquarie to anyone.

Great quality customer service

The Sale quoting person Fred Trim had excellent customer service and know hes product that he was selling to me , well done a pleasure to do business with you Fred.

The installation needs to have customer service training. I pointed out to the place were Fred and I had agreed was the best place to put the skylight. I was told that he needed a scaffold to install it there, and then showed me were he thought it should go, I respectfully disagreed and then was told by the installer that he would not install the skylight then proceed to walk down the stares.

I must admit I was a little taken back with hes reaction and asked him to show me again were we could agree on.

We finally agree and he finished the job.

Quality Service

The process from start to finish was personable and easy to follow and understand. Jordy was our point of contact and his response to questions and enquiries was knowledgably and always prompt. I found that his knowledge of the local area was really important and his communication was excellent.

We are getting great results with the product we purchased and highly recommend dealing with locals. I like the fact that if something goes wrong I can look somebody in the eye and get accountability.

More than happy to recommend SolarBright Port Macquarie for your needs.

Great installation

After considering solar installation for some time, we decided to go with SolarBright Port Macquarie. It has been a very good decision. Our consultant was Jordy Beckmans and we found him to be very professional and supportive at every facet of the job. He ensured that we understood the product and the technicalities involved. The installers did an excellent job and the system is working really well. We are amazed at the amount of power we are producing which will obviously translate to significant savings to our electricity bills. We are very happy with our choice of SolarBright and can highly recommend Jordy and this company

Sola Bright Port Macquarie

We dealt with Jordy Beekman in the Port Macquarie office. He was very professional and outlined everything. Installation was done quickly but had to come back to do the skylight as they ran out of time. Found the App convoluted and very unfriendly for the user. Had to ring for a receipt as they had taken my email address down incorrectly. I would definitely seek out Jordy Beekman again.

Great service from start to finish

Great customer service from quote to following up after installation. Installation team were very thorough to make sure we were conversant with new system.

Quality work and product

The entire process was was hassle free. How the system worked was fully and clearly explained.

Everything happened on time and there were no unexpected delays.
Great service from a top team. Would recommend SolarBright

Great bang for your buck

We had an extremely pleasant experience with Jordy from solarbright.
He gave us multiple options and wasn’t pushy at all in the decision making. Told us all our finance options we could do and are actually making money out of the system. I would recommend solar bright and Jordy every day!

A Professional Installation, great system

I had the SolarBright 6,6kw system installed in October 2020 and thought I would wait to see how it performed over time.

The system was professionally installed. The installation team were very courteous, careful and left the site in a very clean and tidy state. They turned up when they said they would and did a great job. It took the best part of the day and I am happy it wasn't a rushed job.

The customer service was great and the Sales Consultant, Fred, was very attentive to our needs.

Was it worth the cost? Well, I thought I would wait until I got my 1st bill to see if the claimed savings were real or a sell job. Although I am entitled to a rebate on the daily connection charge, my last Electricity Bill showed a CREDIT for over $70 for the quarter! Am I happy, you bet.

Going Solar

We visited showroom at Prestons, and checked out the various options. Then discussed with Fred the rep who was most helpful. He came out next day and did quote.

Installation about 2 weeks later with Sub-Contractors. All went well and connected to the grid and the app. Very punctual.

Customer Service has been great; During quotation, installation and Post installation.

Fantastic to deal with from start to finish and heaps of help along the way

Sales was excellent and well explained on how it will all work out for us
Install was brilliant with no problems and shown how it works and what to do if a problem occurs. Very clean and neat job .
We were connected to the grid and working on completion of the install. I only had to ring up my provider and get connected via the smart meter.
Very happy with Solar Bright from start to finish.

friendly & efficient service

We had a lot of quotes- some were VERY expensive, some were way TOO cheap.
Solar Bright came in @ a reasonable price with, importantly, Australian warranties.
Installation was prompt, efficient & friendly. Nothing was too much trouble.

Fantastic from Start to Finish!

Everyone was spot on. Sales rep, installer and customer service was just amazing. It helps speaking with a local team here in Australia as well as speaking with a sales rep who skips the sales jargon.

Satisfied customer

Happy with the quoting process. workmen on time and professional. Clean and tidy job. Company rep attended house after installation and assisted with grid connection and wifi setup.

Very professional company to deal with

Local sales rep (Tamworth NSW) arranged everything and on time.
Install team arrived at the advised time, completed the work in 4 hours, even took the time to assist in downloading the App and completed the setup.
Prompt response when queried about the need for a MPD (meter protection device) fuse to upgrade our meter box.
Overall very happy to recommend SolarBright.

Solar bright

Best service, company had great knowledge of what I was looking for & it suited me needs

Great To Deal With

Process from initial call, to quote and installation was a pleasure.
Everybody involved was so pleasant to deal with. Jordy took us through everything from the start and has been with us even after the money was paid! The 6.6 kWh Unit looks great and works very well, even in early Spring.
We look forward to many years of reliable service from this unit and back up if needed from Jordy and SolarBright Port Macquarie.

Installers did fantastic job with the very challenging weather. They cleaned up after themselves and explained everything.

Quoting process went smootly. The sales person gave me the price what sounds realistic, not overpriced.

Installation went as promised, they cleaned up after themselves, struggelled with the very strong wind to get the panels up. In one stage they said, we coming back tomorrow to finalize the job as it became dangerous. But after a little consideration, they still managed to finish the job.

The solar panels doing their job, as I see them from the app from my mobil phone. Sales person Daniel spoke to my Energy provider to get electricity meter changed, that is all done now and hope is connected to the grid. I spoke to my Energy provider, they gave me new plan for Solar Energy, but that is not the best. Will look around for better deals.

No fuss

No fuss process and professional from the beginning. Solar Bright were available every step of the way and communication was key. Installation was very punctual, extremely tidy and mannerly.

Solar Bright PV installation.

I found Jordy of Solar Bright very helpful and easy to deal with when quoting me on a new 6.6 KW PV system for my residence. His price was very competitive and the installation was carried out punctually and efficiently as originally promised.
Since installation I have had cost savings from my electricity bills and any questions have been answered quickly and concisely by Jordy. Quite happy to recommend Solar Bright for PV installation.
Ian

Value for money and a great service

After doing some research, we decided to go "solar" and to get a quote from an established reliable supplier, preferably close to Port Macquarie.
SolarBright ticked all the boxes and we received good honest consultation from Jordy Beeckmans.
We picked the 6.6KW Solar Power System with 20x 330W-JA panels and Sungrow inverter.
Everything was conducted very professionally and to our full satisfaction.
We are very happy with the system, the achieved cost savings and the performance of the SolarBright Team.

Fantastic job from Jordy and SolarBright. We are very happy with everything from negotiating with Jordy on what panels and inverter would best suit us. The installers, that were quick and efficient.

We highly recommend Jordy and the SolarBright team.
From the start, negotiating with Jordy on the system that best suited us.
Installation was quick and efficient, even installed the app on my phone and showed me how it works.
We couldn't be happier.

Exceptional service, knowledgeable & easy experience

Jordy from Solar Bright arrived a few hours after I rang for a quote. He explained the whole process more simply than any of the other companies, was super on the ball with corresponding any of my follow up questions & wasn’t over pushy like others. Local company in Port Macquarie was also a big selling point in case anything ever goes wrong. Installers were prompt, helpful & system is running beautifully. Solar is a no brainer! I recommend Jordy & the Solar Bright team. Luke

Exactly what I wanted

Jordy did a great job with the quote and explaining the design and performance of the system. All the necessary paperwork was organised by SolarBright. Installation went to plan with no problems. A very easy company to deal with and nothing was a problem to them. Highly recommended.

Top notch Installation of a Top Quality System

I chose SolarBright on the back of five good mates choosing the company to install their systems. Three of those mates are fastidious researchers hen choosing a product to purchase. I too like to "check out"a product closely before determining who & what to go with. SolarBright ticked all the boxes:
*Very personable & non-pushy Sales process through Jordy Beeckmans; * Top-notch Seraphim Panels & a quality Sungrow Inverter. *Confidence in a well established 12yr old local Port Macquarie business that would back it's Warranty if required.* A no hitch punctual, thoroughly professional & flawless installation process by two experienced men.* Grid & iSolar App Connection was completed on the day.*Satisfaction knowing that SolarBright will back up their Warranty process if it was ever needed. 6.6kW system has produced several days lately above 34kW of power & we are still in Winter. My verdict is that this system is working superbly !!!

Shopped around and pleased I went with them

Nice people, polite installers who did a great job. Very happy.

Fantastic company and product

Solar Bright in Port Macquarie is the place to go.
Their products, recommendations, sales and installation are all outstanding.
We were impressed with Jordy as he is a decent man who genuinely wants to help you and is not pushy. You only have to pay a small fee up front
and the rest flows smoothly. The installation team were professional in every way.
Solar Bright have been in this business for a long time, so you know they will be there for you.
I’d suggest that you go directly with Jordy at Solarbright, Port Macquarie and leave out the middleman

good trustworthy people

Jordy in sales could not be more helpful, extremely good bloke.

Highly recommended

From start to finish everyone did there job friendly & efficiently. Every process was fully explained.

Original Review on 19-12-2019:

Good communication and efficient process

The sales person was a good communicator who listened to what I had to say, provided sound advice and was prepared to negotiate a price that was fair to both of us. The installation occurred efficiently on the booked date and the monitoring app installed on my PC and explained to me. Original ratings

8 months later we asked David: "Are you happy with the performance of your system so far?"

Unfortunately I am unable to obtained the data from the system or electricity provider to determine what my consumption is from the system. At best I can only estimate a daily average over year, then make calculations based on the import from and export to the grid. Having said that, it appears that the estimated average daily energy output per month that was provided in the quote for the system from SolarBright is being met or exceeded slightly.

I would recommend the system and SolarBright for value and quality.

So far so good. Customer service was excellent.

Kevin was extremely helpful in answering the many questions I threw at him.

Installation went smoothly and looks to have been done to a high standard. There was an issue with the way the Solar Analytics device was wired up which gave some very strange data but this was rectified a couple of days later.

Excellent service

Jordy was great and super easy to deal with
Highly recommended

Was a pleasure to deal with them

Quick and clean instalation and after sales service was great

New SolarEdge system by SolarBright

Joe from SolarBright very helpful/Informative giving us all the information we needed to make the right decision.

The installation team worked long hours to install our system in a day and half. They where very polite, fast efficient and cleaned up after they were finished.

The customer service team got us connected to the SolarEdge web portal the same day the install team finished.

Overall I rate the entire process 5 stars.

Great from start to end!

The whole process from the rep, Jordy, coming and giving lots of great information - and actually giving me quotes of systems/equipment we wanted- not what they wanted or forced onto you like many other solar companies!
The tradesmen did an amazing job - great craftsmanship with the panels and Inverter-even down to replacing damaged roof tiles!
Would very highly recommend SolarBright as a local company for Solar in the Port Macquarie area.

Solar Bright Exceptional customer server, Friendly & very knowledgeable

Exceptional customer server, Friendly & very knowledgeable, I had my inverter replaced and Solar Bright did a great job helping my with choosing my system and installing it at a great price. Staff are very helpful and professional. Would recommend to anyone looking at buying a new system or just replacing there old one. My whole experience with Solar Bright was exceptional.

Knowledgeable and committed

We were very impressed by Kevin’s knowledge and commitment to providing us with the best option for our solar system. He went above and beyond to assist us. The installation was prompt and well done overall. There were some limitations with communication. The office staff, Nicholas and Kevin were very helpful pre and post installation. We are thrilled with our solar system and would recommend Solar Bright to install for you!

Excellent technical advice & customer service

Kevin was brilliant as he answered many of my technical questions and shading concerns by providing me with historical shading data related to my property. He then designed a system that will do the job that it was designed to do using panels and an inverter suitable. Kevin didn’t try to sell me the most expensive panels, just the ones that will do the job with reasonable warranties and good value for money.
The installers were very professional and respectful on-site installing the system with ease and leaving no mess behind. The system is now installed to the grid and running well. Thank you Kevin and everyone else involved in the process from start to finish.

Excellent Installation

Jordy was very informative and helpful. Installation was completed punctually with installers polite and tidy. Solarbright organised grid connection . We are very happy with the results.

Great price, fitting and service. Very happy.

Fantastic service, arranged everything including warranty submission. Great value for money. Happy to recommend.

Great quote, installation was smooth & successfully completed in one day

SolarBright were amazing, Jordy was informative about the components of Solar System, quote was competitive. The guys who completed installation were punctual, efficient, professional explained the functional elements of the system. I was given all the paperwork to complete the connection with provider. Pre & post sales Customer Service from Jordy & Office staff was excellent

Great system highly professional

I did my homework as well as receiving no less than 5 quotes all for similar 6.6kw systems. They were all around a similar price. I decided to go with Solar Bright as they had the exact products I wanted installed ,were a good price and could install in a reasonable time. When time came for installation, they arrived on time and did everything they said they would. I found the installation team to be very polite and professional. The system has been up an running now for a couple of months and so far have not had a problem. Highly recommend them.

Very professional, kind and very patient. After reviewing quotation report, there is no reason to reject. All answers are in it.

There is no issues from quotaion to installation, very well mange whole process without any delaying or issues.
Even they look after the installation. My contact person Thomas Yako, He is the champion.
He is young but very professional and customer oriented mindset. Whitout his service, service level is not outstanding.
He is willing to listen what I want and trying to do his best to figure it out and make it. He make me delighted whenever I ask questions. He proves this solar installation is very successful.

Excellent customer service and value for money.

Kevin Little fr preston provided excellent customer services he came to my house explained how system works and warranty. I’ve had solar about a month so far so good very happy Kevin very helpful thanks.

Solar inverter replaced free of charge

Nicholas came to my house and professionally fixed the problem and in New year he replaced Solax inverter free of charge..john their installer came always helpful asked question and install the inverter.
Thank you solar bright for your service and assistance.
Will recommend to others to use solax bright

Excellent customer service. Value for money.

Jordy from Pt Macquarie provided excellent customer service. Jordy provided us with a range of options and explained the pros and cons ofeach. Jordy was thorough and approachable from the the site visit to the installation. Jordy was extremely knowledgeable and helpful when setting uup the grid connection. Mick inatalled the units in a professional manner and maintained a tidy work site.

From cynic to believer.

I had 3 quotes from your site & SolarBright were the only ones to follow up. Jordy was very easy to understand and went thru my previous bills & indicated what I could expect to achieve. His knowledge of the industry & products was excellent. I installed 6.6kw system,22 Csun panels & a Solax inverter. The installation team headed by Josh were excellent . Josh looked at where to install the inverter and recommended the outside wall and did a first class job. My bills were anywhere between $400-600 and my first full time bill post install was $103 . Still waiting on second bill. I check the inverter regularly and have achieved as high as 35kw on some days. I would have no hesitation in recommending the SolarBright team from Port Macquarie.