• With 1000’s of Customer Reviews

Sunboost Reviews

About Sunboost, Solar Installers

Sunboost is a Solar Power Installation company based in and serves . Here are their reviews as submitted by visitors to SolarQuotes

Sunboost Solar Reviews

I did not receive a quote from any of your Solar groups. Show additional information
Don't do it Show additional information
The company did not visit the premises so on the installation day the roof was not prepared. I had given this information to the company. Also, a three phase inverter was warranted based on my information, but on the day it was not suitable. So installation has stalled. Show additional information
Very pleased. Now expect those power bills to significantly minimise. Show additional information
Absolute crap customer service from call centre in India I believe. Had 3 install dates and twice did not turn up without any communication. May be ok in Metro areas but not good in Country. WishIi went with your guy who was a fair bit more expensive but seemed very reliable. Still waiting for reply from no show. Show additional information
Some sales consultants where hard to understand.
The representative of Sunboost was easy to talk to and didn’t apply too much pressure in the sale. He said if anyone came up with a better price then he would better it.
Which he did. Another company kept dropping their price to get me to cancel my contract and sign up with them until I told them to stop calling me.
Sunboost kept their word and matched the other supplier.
It made my choice easy.
Your site was very helpful with the information that we needed to make the right choice. Having the 3 quotes also showed us how companies are selling the same product with very different cost amounts. Show additional information
Guaranted to do it 6 weeks and did it all in 4 weeks Show additional information
SUNBOOST'S customer service and communication was and is excellent. Kept me in the loop all throughout the process with updates on when the system was coming and getting installed. They were always there whenever i phoned-in and had a question. sometimes it was an answering machine but would call me back in a few minutes after that. their installer (BISHOP & CO. ELECTRICAL) were very professional in their schedule and turned up early as promised. confirmed with me on where i wanted the panels to be facing and gave suggestions on where it would best based on roof shape... everything was done in professionally as I watched.

For just a little over $4k, we now have 22 PV panels x 275w (SERAPHIM SRP-275-6PB) on the roof with a 5kw (SOLAX POWER X1 Boost inverter). monitoring the inverter over the internet is really fun. all i need now is to get my meter so i can see how much i'm feeding-into the grid and get money back otherwise, its fun to see the meter run backwards even on a cloudy/overcast day.

i will come back in a few years and update info on the performance of brands that i picked...

Thanks you to Solarquotes for the information that I got and help to make the decision on installing a PV system... should have done it a little bit earlier...
Make sure that you allow for the weather! Show additional information
Has anyone had a successful outcome with Sunboost? I have paid deposit but still unsure on company. Trading as Bell Solar? All addresses in SA, WA, NSW serviced offices?

cheers.
We have only had the system for a couple of weeks so we are just getting used to it. So far seems to be good. Show additional information
Mot installed yet , iPad a deposit but house won't be ready for a couple of months. Show additional information