Ultimate Solar Energy

Ultimate Solar Energy Reviews

Ultimate Solar Energy  is one of the Renowned and Preferred Solar Retailers for Homeowners and Businesses in Victoria, NSW and QLD, established in 2015. Ultimate Solar Energy is CEC,s Approved Solar Retailer, We are committed to raising the bar in the solar industry.

ENVIRONMENT AND YOU; OUR PRIORITY

At Ultimate Solar Energy, we strive in the realm of providing affordable and high quality solar installation services in Australia. We aim to achieve a fossil free future by providing our clients to switch to solar energy which is an effective alternative for Energy production, thus making clean energy available to homes, businesses, schools, NFPs and government organisations.

EXPERTISE

Our in-house team consists of CEC accredited skilled Solar designers and installers who follow the changes in latest technology trends and innovate to provide solutions to complex problems.

COMMITMENT TOWARDS QUALITY ASSURANCE:

Our top priority is to give our valuable clients premium quality products ingrained with advanced cutting-edge technology approved by the Clean Energy Council (CEC) Australia.

EXCELLENCE IN CUSTOMER CARE:

We recognize our responsibility to educate you about the product and provide you guidance with an End-to-End process outline which makes it easier towards decision making.

WARRANTY

Ultimate Solar Energy provides backing to every Solar System installed with a full 5 year “Whole of System” warranty and on-site servicing and rectification for a period of 5 years in addition to product warranties. This shows our commitment and adherence towards sustainable policies and Australian standards.

POCKET- FRIENDLY

We guide you towards Rebates and incentives (STCs & LGCs) to develop packages for you that highlights affordability and price fairness.

Reviewers report paying: $2,300 - $5,700 for depending on hardware choice and installation difficulty ( how is this calculated? )

The views expressed by reviewers are theirs alone, and do not necessarily reflect those of Peacock Media Group, which makes no representations as to the accuracy of the reviews. For our full disclaimer and further information, see our Terms of Use and our Review Guidelines.

Ultimate Solar Energy Reviews (19)

Amazing job

The quoting process with sales person was very good, he explained to me about product, pricing, rebate and how to rebate appliaction. I would give 5/5 for sales customer support and installation. I am happy to recommend this company to my friends and family. Thanks guys!

Fantastic crew! Amazing team

Everything was beautiful and smooth, I had no issues with complete process. if there was 6 star i would have given 6 stars but i give 5 out 5. team is doing a great job, when i spoke with Agent for the first time, i already decided that i am going to go with this company. very cooperative and knowledgable staff.........

Fantastic job done by crew! Amazing.

The quoiting process from the sales team was very smooth and easy ! The installation crew was good and easy to deal with! Very polite and they arrived on time. I would say the customer services is 5 star, whenever i need to ask anything somebody is always there. I would highly recommend this company to my friends and family.

A great company to deal with

I highly recommend this company to my friends and family. I got referred from my friend to choose this company and I am happy with dealing, price and product. All work is excellent.

Support service

Best service with great customer service and after support

Great with all the info provided and help

Excellent workmanship and price

These guys are the best, good prices and quality workmanship.

The customer service from Ash and his team is excellent.

I recommended this company to my friend already and I wish them all the best.

Great customer support

Great customer support from the team. All my questions were dealt with promptly. Great products for good value.

Good Product, Terrible Experience

It has been 2.5 months since the installers first attended my house and I have only just been able to start exporting power to the grid. Although I am happy with the recommended product, the experience to get to this point has been incredibly painful.

Because of lack of due skill and care I was given by the installer when the inverter was initially installed, and the delay in fixing the ensuing problems with the initial installation I have lost the ability to have my inverter covered by the 5 year extension to the manufacturer's warranty. Multiple other tradespeople commented on the poor workmanship of the initial installation and at the end of the process, the inspector was disappointed that I had been charged for it to be fixed.

Throughout the installation process, I have consistently been appalled at the lack of professionalism displayed by the entire team at USE. The installers have consistently cut as many corners as possible to achieve the minimum required standards. They were initially very good to deal with but at the first sign of trouble, refused to take any responsibility and began to complain that this job cost too much money. During one conference call, they even yelled abuse over the phone separately at their staff and at me. In addition, they tried to charge me $290 for “parts and labour” that would have cost no more than $100 ($90 worth of conduit, 10 minutes of labour to assemble it).

Amazing job

Great price !! Great experience from purchase to instal.
Ultimate solar staff member was professional & answered all my questions.
Installers were efficient, courteous & left my property as clean as when they arrived. Highly recommending this company. :)

Smooth and professional

Highly recommend the team at Ultimate Solar Energy. They explained the installation process thoroughly and provided all the information I asked for. The installers that came arrived on time, were polite and very professional. we have no hesitations in recommending Ultimate Solar Energy…

Excellent service finished really fast

Excellent service finished really fast and very handy job and very good

A+++++

A++++ Service and Installation. Strongly recommended for quality workmanship and speedy service. Ultimate Solar were very thorough on system and knowledgeable to specify the right solar system for my property.

Excellent customer care!

Had solar systems installed with ultimate solar energy about 2 years now! Excellent systems, excellent customer care and great services. If you ever thought to install one, they are the one!

Fantastic installation professional installation team

Ultimate solar crew has been very helpful from beginning to end, the quotation process was very simple and sales team is very knowledgeable. It seems like they knew what they were talking about. We got referred from a a family friend who had their installation with same company in the past. After sales team was amazing and everything happened so smoothly. I would recommend this company to other people.

Thornhill Park

All good. I must say value for money but 1 thing electrician should install inverter in shade so sunlight directly doesn't effect because when inspector came for inspection/or opening ceremony so he suggest me about that you can install sunshade to secure inverter.

Every thing went very smoothly. Had to wait a while to have the system install but once onsite it was completed in a day. Follow up service was very good

Professional and amazing service!

I’ve had an exceptional service with Ultimate Solar Energy. They are experts in their field, they offer great advice and are definitely value for money. Extremely professional, and would recommend them anytime!

Original Review on 12-11-2019:

not installed yet. qotation contract signed, soloar rebate applied for and gotten.

Good communication, informative friendly sales
Instalation not yet completed
good, ongoing

Installation: N/A

8 months later we asked Megan: "Are you happy with the performance of your system so far?"

No, Thought we should be seeing better savings on bill, can't get export, and feel like they are still costing us money, repayments on loan and initial install cost of having them, with little savings

Good customer service

Quating process was simple and easy. Can't comment on installation yet, still waiting for installation. Same goes for customer service after installation but I was reassured that they would organize grid connection once installation is done.