Adapt Energy Pty Ltd Reviews

About Adapt Energy Pty Ltd, Solar Installers

Adapt Energy Pty Ltd is a Solar Power Installation company based in serve parts of and serves QLD. Here are their reviews as submitted by visitors to SolarQuotes

Adapt Energy Pty Ltd Solar Reviews

I found that the team at adapt-energy where very helpful and willing to take the time to explain each of the systems that they sold. They where very happy to talk many times to me before we decided what system we would buy. Their installer was very helpful in showing us what we needed to know about the system. Since buying and install I have rang the sales people at adapt enegy about different things regarding how to use our system and they have been more than helpful and only too happy to explain things more than once to me. I would have no problem recommending them to any one. Show additional information
Could not fault company and installers Show additional information
Adapt Energy was excellent to deal with, good communication. Install was arranged very quickly, and an excellent installer was arranged to come to our rural area from Taylor Electrical & Solar.
The Installers arrived on time and did a good install, system was up and running with no problems.
Set up of the Web Interface, was a bit problematic but got sorted quickly.
Would have no problems recommending both Adapt Energy & Taylor Electrical & Solar for your next Solar Job.
It has taken a couple of weeks to install the replacement power meter. Apparently the replacements are in short supply. So for the while, we are running on the old meter.

I'm guessing with a 4 as far as installation goes. But so far so good.
Finn and team,

I have recommended solar quotes to many! My reasons for this is soon after contacting you, I was contacted by three reputable companies who permitted me to compare "apples with apples" It also gave me the opportunity to identify "the shonks" of the industry, as I went looking further based on the "unbelievable" offers available on the web.

The companies you advocated provided me with valuable current information that permitted me to make an informed decision, a decision that I believe is a credit to you.

Please keep up the great work as it informs "the uninitiated" and provides us with the peace of mind to take the step, that ALL must be encouraged to make!

Cheers Christopher (SE Queensland)
Having had a solar installation previously with numerous problems leading up to the install, this time it was too easy and the installation was smooth and quick.
I would recommend Adapt Energy to anyone looking for solar.
Very professional people to deal with. Good service and quick installation. Show additional information
Very happy with Adapt Energy installation....AAA Show additional information
After having the system installed I was so impressed with the quality of the installation, I arranged for the installation firm to replace my switch panel, unfortunately they did not
turn up on the date agreed, after contacting them, ,they said they would get back to me but never did .
The firm, Adapt Energy, who won the job, were superb in their arranging the installation and because the method of installation had to be altered, they took the cost of the inclined from their quote. They were in no way responsible for the non turn up of the installation firm and I have no hesitation in recommending Adapt Energy to anyone considering installing solar power.