Adapt Energy Pty Ltd

Adapt Energy Pty Ltd Reviews

The team at Adapt Energy have a passion for renewable energy. With over 10 years industry experience (including a 100kw system for the Loughlin Bros Transport Equipment) and expertise developed working on a wide range of projects over the years. From small scale residential solar systems, to medium size hybrid projects to large scale ground mounted arrays. Our organisation is built on mutual respect between us and our clients, our installers, our suppliers, the local communities we operate in and our natural environment. We have built a reputation in the industry for providing a tailored approach to every customer and finding a solution to their specific needs. Serving all of Queensland and Adelaide, we have a network of suppliers to ensure we can be flexible with the products we use and are not restricted or biased towards one particular brand. Our motivation when suggesting a certain product or system design is to benefit our customers and help them achieve the best outcome, not to increase our profit margins.

Adapt energy fit into a gap in the market where so often we are seeing the wrong thing being done in the solar industry with misleading sales advice, cheap components and poor workmanship it can become very confusing for consumers. Adapt energy only offer products that have stood the test of time and while we have very affordable options for customers looking for shorter term solutions we refuse to compete on the bottom of the market where often customers are left with faulty products and no warranty support despite being promised 30 year warranties. Instead we use proven products with sound financial backing, presence within Australia and often third party insurance for extra peace of mind.

Installation Service Centres:

Cairns QLD - 69253 Bruce Hwy, Fishery Falls QLD 4871

Townsville QLD - 13 Gurney St, Garbutt QLD 4814

Toowoomba QLD - 123 Margaret Street, Toowoomba, QLD 4350

Loganholme QLD - U15/ 20-22 Ellerslie Rd, Meadowbrook QLD 4131

Adelaide SA - 182 Cormack Road, Wingfield, Adelaide SA 5013

Reviewers report paying: $4,500 - $9,262 for depending on hardware choice and installation difficulty ( how is this calculated? )

Adapt Energy Pty Ltd Reviews (287)

Genuine and Truthful Advice

From my initial contact, discussions with my needs and recommended requirements, I have been totally happy. Brett was honest, had up to date information with date changes and tariffs available in my region. He was honest with prices and nothing was a surprise extra on installation. The team were all very friendly on arrival for installation and respectful to my home. They negotiated time changes as needed and advised by text estimated arrival times. There was no mess left at all. The system was fully installed by the team right down to the use of the app for my daily monitoring. All phone conversations with the install team were smooth and seamless, A++ from me.

Original Review on 15-01-2021:

Solar system

Adapt were easy to deal with, install needs some tidy up , but system seems good at early stages. Original ratings

8 months later we asked Shane: "Are you happy with the performance of your system so far?"

System has performed well, power bills have been reduced considerably.

Awesome experience

I chose Adapt because my salesperson was the most knowledgeable . He answered all my questions and recomennded the best system for me.

Adapted!

The process from start to finish was painless.
Communication was of the highest level, only to be trumped by the installation team.
On completion i was informed about the system and best to go about getting the most out of it.
For someone who is not tech savvy, the online registration and app set up was very easy.
Completely satisfied and much appreciated.

Cheers, Adsy.

Great consultation and very tidy installation.

From quote to installation Adapt Energy and their team were excellent to deal with.
A great consultation and quotation team to establish exactly what we needed with the removal of an old system and installation of the new one.

The installation team was spot on time and very efficient. They left the place so tidy you wouldn't know there was any work done.
Follow up phone call to ensure everything was done to expectation. We're just waiting on the new meter and away we go!

Would 100% recommend them.

Comprehensive information with quote

Very informative sales rep
Punctual installation
Good liaison when modifications to panel layout were required

Great Installer

After initial communication issues, all went ahead without any problems.

Fantastic!

From start to finish the experience was great. Whilst I did have a small issue with the monitoring, it was corrected quickly and effortlessly. The install team were friendly and worked hard to install such a big system. Will be using again on the next house.

Very Satisfied Customer!

I recently had my solar system installed by Adapt Energy and the service was second to none. Everything was explained to me in detail and various options put forward to me. The install is so neat, I have even had electrician friends comment on how well it has been done. Adapt went above and beyond and we couldn't be happier. They were also very competitively priced. Highly, highly recommend!!

Could not be happier!

Excellent communication. Took responsibility for the work site and crew. Was prompt. Clean. System installation is immaculate and looks amazing. Helpful. System works as it should.
gave online tracking of his arrival times.
Service was awesome.
Immediate access to grid.

Can't recommend them highly enough
Would definitely go with them again

Adapt Energy - Solid reliable installation

Summary:
- Quoting process was painless, informative and competitive,
- Good install with a very neat looking finish, no broken tiles or anything. The meter box was installed with confirming we were 100% happy with the location but is not ultimately a problem, minor inconvenience.
- Prompt customer service and everything was online from the install day

4.5 / 5

Very pleased

Still early days but very pleased with the system we chose.

Pricing was similar between all quotes, but Adapt edged ahead with knowledge of the products, giving me options for the best outcome for us and also confidence with their warranty. All my questions were answered quickly and comprehensively.

The entire process was smooth (and quicker than expected) with the only surprise being a two day install which we weren’t advised of until the day, but the quality of the install was excellent.

Happy to finally have Solar!

Adapt Energy was recommended by SolarQuotes. Sales side of the process was transparent and competitive (not cheap). Installation was effortless. After sales customer service (Katie) was fabulous helping us out. Looking forward to producing our own power when the meter board is upgraded - which is sometimes necessary after installation (at no further cost). Fully recommend Adapt Energy A+

Great engagement by sales team. Short wait time for install.

Sales and quoting process was great. All my questions were answered. Not pushy.

Installation was quick. All done in 6 hours or so. Very neat and tidy job. Install crew were tidy and helpful.
The grid connection was organised by Adapt. Such an easy process.

Fantastic Installer and Great service

Quoting and Installation went smoothly and installation happened within 1 week of accepting the quote.

No damage was done to roof or other fixtures and the system worked well from day 1.

Highly recommended

From the first time I contacted Adapt Energy right through to the system being installed my experience was second to none.
Professional, knowledgeable and friendly.
Installation took place quickly and efficiently.
They went out of their way to help me resolve an issue with the roof so installation could still go ahead on time.
I would definitely recommend giving them a call if you are considering solar energy.

Original Review on 30-11-2020:

A customers dream

I went with this company due to a a mature sales representative that gave me all the information I wanted without any sales pressure.
Installation is happening as we speak. The crew were on time and very polite cleaning up after themselves.

8 months later we asked Michael: "Are you happy with the performance of your system so far?"

I was a little disappointed at first as I didn't really see value for money however as the year has progressed and less rainy days I have see a 50% drop in my electricity bills in the last few months.

Original Review on 24-10-2020:

Adapt energy were great to work with.

The team at Adapt were always responsive and available. We had great assistance during the sales/quoting phase which assisted in making our decision on system and supplier. Adapt responded punctually to any queries we and were also really helpful when it came to setting up the installation date and providing any associated paperwork. The installation team were punctual, polite, tidy and very professional. Original ratings

9 months later we asked Martin: "Are you happy with the performance of your system so far?"

The Solar system was installed in late Oct0ber 2020 so we are yet to fully assess for the first year. To date the system has performed as expected.

Great sales, installation and monitoring servicing

The quoting process was smooth and they take you through the journey and how they monitoring your solar system.
The installation supervisor was great to go through the detail on how they going to install and the duration required.
The grid connection application was applied on the day the solar has been installed.
I had received an email from the electricity company the next day and will complete the connection within 15 days.
Everything seems to be very smooth, hope that the grid connection will be complete soon.

15/07/2021
BC

Satisfied Customer

Relatively easy, company representative always available to answer questions. We ended up with this company over one other with identical system, however it was $2000 more with no clear reasoning to the price difference, something to be mindful of. There was no site visit from two of the three installer options, however mapping was used. Ours was a relatively easy Install although we do have a concrete tiled roof, which tends to take a bit longer to install…. Don’t forget to get some spare tiles!!!!

The installers turned up on time and got the job done, cleaned up and explained next steps, very happy, they were locals too. Nice, friendly, respectful installers, would highly recommend. Very slight hiccup, that got rectified as soon as we were aware, nothing to detract from overall review.

Grid connection is in process, wi-fi hookup done and explained.
All round a very easy, comfortable process. However I would recommend to do your own research first.

Brilliant

Great company, great people, and they listened to what I wanted instead of telling me what I wanted.

All worked out well

Sales person was great until I paid, then no reply after I sent photo of metre box.
Installation day was a bit of a muck around....they came that day only to unload panels etc when I was told installation was booked for that day. It was all completed the next day (so I had put off getting things done for 2 days instead of one)
Minor things i suppose, otherwise all good. To early to tell on things performance wise etc

Smooth process

Great communication from sales to installation. Informative and clear explanations. Easy process linking me to finance. Very smooth process and looks great too. Highly recommend

Super helpful and easy to deal with...5 star service

Steve was super helpful and explained everything and provided extra information on things I had no idea about like the hot water timer and benefits of changing it over. The whole process was easy he gave me good information on the panels and answered all of my questions. The quote was actually more expensive than their competitors quotes however the customer service plus I went with a better quality panel and the time frame for the installation was a no brainer for me. They contacted my tenant and arranged it all with her for access and the installation was neat and tidy and they took care of the grid connection and everything else. I have already started recommending them to others due to how easy it was for me to deal with them and how smoothly everything went. I would highly recommend Adapt Energy.

Review requested by Solar Quotes

Sales quoting process was excellent

Installation was polite, tidy and punctual but not yet completed per the quote (T33 was left connected and no timers were fitted for water heaters - this will be reviewed after a few Ergon bills have been received).

Customer Service was very good, Adapt Energy organized everything with Ergon.

Great service with prompt installation

I found Owain at Adapt really helpful with his recommendations and explanations of why he recommended certain products. He seemed knowledgeable and genuine and the price was on par with other quotes I received.

After a small hiccup with the installer not turning up on the day of installation, they arranged for him to return the following business day. The installers were polite and helpful and did a tidy job. They made sure they ran through the workings of the system and the monitoring app before they left.

New 1st time solar.

The sales/quoting went smoothly and any questions I had was explained so that I had a good grasp of what it did mean throughout the process.

The installers were extremely friendly and respectful. They were a little late, but made up for it by helping me unload my filing cabinets.

The grid connection was requested on the day and I have heard from the provider already.

Customer service from all parties was great. I am just waiting on a response to the app to check my usage. I am sure this will happen without any problems.

Sorry I forgot to take photos.

Original Review on 28-09-2020:

Great Team:

Sales/quoting very factual and no pushing on their behalf. Installation excellent service by two electricians, arrived on time and final presentation perfect. Grid connection was organised after installation. Guided me through the functions of Fronius inverter. Very satisfied with the whole process from beginning to end. Highly recommend Adept Energy. Original ratings

8 months later we asked Terry: "Are you happy with the performance of your system so far?"

Exceeded my expectations. With exception of first bill which was small we have not had another bill since. In fact we get a credit when bill is due. Can't complain about that.

Best customer service ever

Brett from Adapt Energy was fantastic from the word go.
Such good communication and superb product knowledge.
I was dubious of solar companies, as I have had issues before.
Brett listened to what I had to say, and assured me of the quality of the product, supported by technical data.
The install process was quick and efficient. Quality workmanship.
The installer was open and informative and went through options of location of inverter.
The site was left clean.
Have to mention the admin who handled the payment. Very pleasant to deal with and efficient.
Overall a really good experience. I have recommended to some friends and colleagues already.

Adapt

The boys were friendly and helpful had our 7.7kw system up in about 6 hours. The system was only installed on the 18th so still waiting on the power supplier to do their bit. I would recommend this company as they were on the ball and did a good job.

All aspects of Adept Energy's service and installation went according to plan

Sales and quoting process was extremely clear and the provision of extra requested information and data was excellent.
Installation went according to schedule with the contractor efficient , polite with all work carried out in a professional manner.
Grid connection is yet to occur but was organized with Origin after the installation.

System upgrade

Very organised and system was installed and running earlier then expect

Professional

We are both pleased with the whole process. From the quote to installation Adapt Solar were easy and thorough to deal with. A totally professional company and they were always contactable for any queries. A special mention of Steve who gave us the quote and Bronwyn who handled all the paper work and the installation boys who left me amazed at the speed and ease of how quick it can done

Fantastic Installer!

Fantastic Installer, very informative salesman who ensured my questions were answered and the best deal was proposed.

Exceeding performance expectations

Sought quotes from 12 companies for 13kw system. Adapt were upper mid-range on price. Their quote process was pressure free and factual. I had a fairly clear idea of what I wanted but was not particular on brand, Sales Rep discussed pros/cons of each which was greatly appreciated, and verified by my own later research. Install lead time post contract was 6 weeks I think, but I was advised of this prior to signing (rain, COVID-19 delays). Install itself was excellent, on day of install the team were happy to install all equipment in locations agreed. Ended up not being able to fit 2 of the panels due to roof which were refunded. Install itself is very, very neat both on the roof and inverter/meter box and cabling. Was shown how to connect to solar monitoring etc. Very prompt replies to queries. System producing very well. I would recommend.

PS I opted to also have SolarAnalytics installed which I am loving. Extra $$ but is helping us shift appliances and usage to maximise our ROI.

Excellent company to deal with

The customer service from the very beginning was excellent and the install was of a very high standard the installers were polite they cleaned up and did an amazing job.

Very satisfied

Before I found solar quotes, I spoke to a number of providers (none of which were recommended by solar quotes) who gave me ridilucous prices in the hopes I wouldn't look around, incorrect or misleading information and pushy sales.

The 3 options I got from solar quotes were proffessional, kind and obviously knew what they were talking about. They just gave me the facts about their products with prices that made sense.

After researching all the ins and outs of inverters I really wanted a Fronius. As it's a European brand, most companies struggle with stock and repair parts so they don't often recommend it. I Chose Adapt because they are a Fronius partner and those points are not an issue for them. Owain was very knowledgable and walked me through all the questions I had, simple and technical alike. More like talking to an engineer than a sales person.

Original Review on 13-08-2020:

Great Job

The entire process was smooth and went like clockwork. Installers were punctual and friendly and went above and beyond when they discovered a dangerous problem in the meter box. They repaired it with out a second thought and then ran through the set up and features of the system before leaving. Original ratings

The system has performed excellently over the 12 months. Our total power bill for the 12 months was $35. Enough said.
Adapt Energy service form quoting to installation was professional, considerate and comunicative from December 2020 until installation in April 2021. Delays were caused by need to reroof the dwelling and wet weather in Brisbane over an extended period. Our Adapt representatve Owain was understanding and accommadating all the way. the system is yet to be completely connected to the grid for feed-in with replacement meters, but is working as designed using 24 330W RECNP panels and a Fronius 6kW Inverter.

Near perfect experience.

They were the first to quote (without an onsite inspection) and were helpful and friendly, but were a little pushy while we waited for other quotes. Install was very smooth and friendly, finishing ahead of schedule.

Excellent System

Adapt Energy was one of 3 providers I investigated for a new residential solar system.

While all 3 were local suppliers of good quality systems. This was an important aspect as I like to keep my business local. Great to see none of the recommended 3 were really there to just sell a system like the ones you see on TV.

Adapt's excellent timely followups & good customer service won my business in the end. Installation was faultless and very tidy.

10Kw of 325W REC Panels with Fronius 8.2 Kw Inverter

Awesome tream, from Sales to installation

Found Adapt Energy to be extremely helpful. Great service from the entire team. Neat and tidy installation, and no mess left behind. Highly recommend Adapt Energy.

Well price and best service

Sales quoting was done over the phone and answering the pre-qualification questions until the suitable system was proposed. Artifacts and actual photos of the system were provided as requested.

The system price is competitive compared to other three companies I shop with.

Installation of the system was terrific. Installer came early,clean up after install, set up everything (i.e. wireless connection, access using their app) and showed me how to monitor, etc.

Great system for the data nerd

The sales person was a thoughtful listener and designed a system very well suited to my needs. I'm really happy with the system i've got. I did feel like the after sales service was not up to expectations based on the following:
1. I wanted to plumb my inverter data into pvoutput, but Adapt told me that logging onto the Fronius data manager directly wasn't possible. This is not true - its fairly easy to do and is available. I was disappointed that Adapt sent me in the wrong direction
2. Adapt said they would handle everything to get the solar system connected (during sales prior to install). In reality I had to engage the retailer and sort it out myself
3. I was advised that the installers were all in-house, but it turned out to be sub-contractors. Fortunately the installers did a great job.

Installers kept me up to date at all times

I found from start to finish the whole dealing with adapt energy to be the best service.
Would recommend to anyone.

Highly recommend using this service A1.

Highly recommend using this service. Adapt Energy and their installers followed my brief on where i wanted conduit runs and location of inverter . “It’s all in the detail” . Already recommend to others so totally happy with all from the get go. Thanks Finn and Team.

Great communication made the process easy

Great communication throughout installation was hassle free and issues were resolved quickly

Top quality system and service

From the initial discussion and quote to final installation nothing but great service, advice and quality installation. During the quotation process I was provided with a wealth of knowledge and options which was much appreciated and made the decision easy. All products optioned to me were of the highest quality with excellent reviews and warranty. Kind and friendly team made the decision to go with Adapt Energy an easy one. Installation was carried out without a drama everything was taken care of and done to a very high standard. If you are thinking of solar I can easily recommend going with Adapt Energy.

Original Review on 24-06-2020:

Fantastic Company, Neat Install

Very happy with the level of service and advice provided by Adapt Energy both before, during and after sale. The install was done by Barra Electrical who were very professional and did a very neat installation. The system although only a few weeks old is working well and the Wi-Fi monitoring is functioning as it should.
Overall very happy and would have no hesitation in recommending this company and Finn Peacock's get three quotes option.

Thanks for the awesome review Paul, we're stoked!

9 months later we asked Paul: "Are you happy with the performance of your system so far?"

Overall still very happy with my system. I can run the house on solar during the day which is great and will look to getting a battery system added on in the future to allow power during blackouts etc and essentially stop paying any bills.

Being in Townsville it would be better if there was more competition in energy provider as we are not getting as good a rate as big cities like Brisbane for example but still happy :)

Great job well done

The installers were punctual, polite and tidied up afterward even though it was a very hot day.