Adapt Energy Pty Ltd

Adapt Energy Pty Ltd Reviews

The team at Adapt Energy have a passion for renewable energy. With over 10 years industry experience (including a 100kw system for the Loughlin Bros Transport Equipment) and expertise developed working on a wide range of projects over the years. From small scale residential solar systems, to medium size hybrid projects to large scale ground mounted arrays. Our organisation is built on mutual respect between us and our clients, our installers, our suppliers, the local communities we operate in and our natural environment. We have built a reputation in the industry for providing a tailored approach to every customer and finding a solution to their specific needs. Serving all of Queensland and Adelaide, we have a network of suppliers to ensure we can be flexible with the products we use and are not restricted or biased towards one particular brand. Our motivation when suggesting a certain product or system design is to benefit our customers and help them achieve the best outcome, not to increase our profit margins.

Adapt energy fit into a gap in the market where so often we are seeing the wrong thing being done in the solar industry with misleading sales advice, cheap components and poor workmanship it can become very confusing for consumers. Adapt energy only offer products that have stood the test of time and while we have very affordable options for customers looking for shorter term solutions we refuse to compete on the bottom of the market where often customers are left with faulty products and no warranty support despite being promised 30 year warranties. Instead we use proven products with sound financial backing, presence within Australia and often third party insurance for extra peace of mind.

Installation Service Centres:

Cairns QLD - 69253 Bruce Hwy, Fishery Falls QLD 4871

Townsville QLD - 13 Gurney St, Garbutt QLD 4814

Toowoomba QLD - 123 Margaret Street, Toowoomba, QLD 4350

Loganholme QLD - U15/ 20-22 Ellerslie Rd, Meadowbrook QLD 4131

Adelaide SA - 182 Cormack Road, Wingfield, Adelaide SA 5013

Reviewers report paying: $4,500 - $8,084 for depending on hardware choice and installation difficulty ( how is this calculated? )

Adapt Energy Pty Ltd Reviews (305)

Original Review on 01-07-2021:

Brilliant

Great company, great people, and they listened to what I wanted instead of telling me what I wanted. Original ratings

7 months later we asked Michael : "Are you happy with the performance of your system so far?"

Yes, indeed it has.

Fantastic

Customer service from office staff was second to none. Fantastic , polite , friendly.

Installers were spot on time, friendly and polite. Always knocked on the door and let me know the power will be off for a few minutes . Left no rubbish behind, clean as a whistle.

Good system, great people to deal with.

Good system, prompt service, would recommend!
Steve is very knowledgeable and always nice to talk to.
Installation was tidy and got it all done in one day.

Original Review on 17-05-2021:

System upgrade

Very organised and system was installed and running earlier then expect Original ratings

8 months later we asked Garth: "Are you happy with the performance of your system so far?"

Yes, system is still performing very well

Fantastic installation and great sales service.

Solar is complicated when you start diving into it! But the sales/quoting process was top notch and ultimately the reason I went with Adapt over other similarly-priced competitors - they provided practical advice, patiently answered all questions over multiple conversations and I didn't feel any sense of sales-pressure at all.

The installation team must also be highly commended - they were punctual and efficient, did a great job of the installation and the job site was thoroughly cleaned up by them before they left.

They quickly sorted out the grid connection after the install - so basically I've not had to think about any of this again since the install - it just works, and works well.

Original Review on 26-03-2021:

Well price and best service

Sales quoting was done over the phone and answering the pre-qualification questions until the suitable system was proposed. Artifacts and actual photos of the system were provided as requested.

The system price is competitive compared to other three companies I shop with.

Installation of the system was terrific. Installer came early,clean up after install, set up everything (i.e. wireless connection, access using their app) and showed me how to monitor, etc.

10 months later we asked Rejohn: "Are you happy with the performance of your system so far?"

Yes, my solar system is performing as expected.

Original Review on 15-04-2021:

Very satisfied

Before I found solar quotes, I spoke to a number of providers (none of which were recommended by solar quotes) who gave me ridilucous prices in the hopes I wouldn't look around, incorrect or misleading information and pushy sales.

The 3 options I got from solar quotes were proffessional, kind and obviously knew what they were talking about. They just gave me the facts about their products with prices that made sense.

After researching all the ins and outs of inverters I really wanted a Fronius. As it's a European brand, most companies struggle with stock and repair parts so they don't often recommend it. I Chose Adapt because they are a Fronius partner and those points are not an issue for them. Owain was very knowledgable and walked me through all the questions I had, simple and technical alike. More like talking to an engineer than a sales person.

8 months later we asked Michael: "Are you happy with the performance of your system so far?"

I'm very happy with the system and service. The system Adapt reccommended covers my daily usage in all seasons and some for future growth. I bought the system on a loan, so the loan repayments minus the credits I'm earning from the solar feed in to AGL, my monthly bill is about 20% what it would be without solar installed. I'm very happy with Fronius and the data collection and information I can get from the system.

Adapt Energy Solar

From the initial quote with Steve to the installation team with Joel, and along the way updates and information from Bronwyn and the team at Head office. An absolute pleasure to deal with and I will definitely be speaking with the team at Adapt Energy Solar for any future installations.

A very positive experience.

All enquiries and quoting process were handled promptly and efficiently.
Installers arrived on time and were very courteous and efficient in their on-site assessment of the job.
The installation was completed in a very timely and professional manner.
The overall experience has been a very positive one.

Fantastic System

The Solar quoting was, explained well, was shown graphs, so I understood how the feed into the grid worked. They turned up to install on time, was not finished because of high winds, they came back a week later to finish. They organised the grid install for me. Overall extremely happy with the service, still waiting for energy company to come and connect me to the grid but I do have a date.

Such a reputable company with proper solar and electrical knowledge. The installers really know their stuff too!

The quoting was very informative and well thought out.
The installers were super efficient, knew their stuff, and cleaned up everything to 100%

Customer service.

Great company. Amazing customer service. Quality products.
So far so good

Great experience from initial conversation to post-installation

Had a great experience with Adapt Energy from initial conversation to post-installation. Sales and design listened to my desires and came up with a system and desire to suit.

Installation date was scheduled for 2-3 weeks after accepting the quote and paying the initial deposit. The installers were polite, tidy and punctual, with the installation process taking a couple of days from start to finish.

The meters needed to be swapped over to smart meters, which Adapt Energy arranged on my behalf. After waiting for the energy company to finally swap the meters over, we've now been able to turn the system on and generate green energy. Very pleased with the results so far. Adapt Energy were super responsive in providing a higher level of access to the Fronius solar web portal so that we could set the feed-in tariff.

Overall, a great experience, highly recommended!

All good.

All good. Done in two days working around wet weather.

Original Review on 22-03-2021:

Great system for the data nerd

The sales person was a thoughtful listener and designed a system very well suited to my needs. I'm really happy with the system i've got. I did feel like the after sales service was not up to expectations based on the following:
1. I wanted to plumb my inverter data into pvoutput, but Adapt told me that logging onto the Fronius data manager directly wasn't possible. This is not true - its fairly easy to do and is available. I was disappointed that Adapt sent me in the wrong direction
2. Adapt said they would handle everything to get the solar system connected (during sales prior to install). In reality I had to engage the retailer and sort it out myself
3. I was advised that the installers were all in-house, but it turned out to be sub-contractors. Fortunately the installers did a great job.

Definitely. Even with a green loan, i'm still about $70 a month cash positive. Its a no brainer.

Highly recommend

Our experience with Adapt Energy was positive from beginning to end, we were very impressed with the amount of information we received and the professionalism of the sales and administration staff. The installation took place without any issues and the tradesman were punctual, professional and very helpful, the system was commissioned without delay and began producing as intended. We would recommend the services of Adapt Energy to anyone without hesitation.

Best service by a country mile!

We couldn't have asked for a better experience with getting our solar system through Adapt Energy. Every step of the way we had our hand held by the Adapt Energy team and even now well after our system has been installed and is running as it should we are getting excellent after sales service with regard to negotiating with different energy providers.
We initially got quotes and dealt with 5 different companies and none of the others came even remotely close to the service and advice we received from Inny and the Adapt Energy team
Installation was a breeze and the team were prompt, professional and tidy and turned up when they said they would.
I highly recommend Adapt Energy to anyone thinking about getting solar.

Incredible customer experience

Great experience with Adapt Energy. I had many questions, both technical and non-technical, and Inny answered them all extremely well. He wasn't pushy at all, and was just generally a really nice guy to deal with, which is why I decided to go with them.

After signing, I was kept updated by Bronwyn who was also very friendly and helpful

The solar installer (in Cairns) was great, too. Friendly, arrived on time, did a good job and left everything tidy!

Overall the whole process was smooth, and I've had the panels for 6 months now I am very happy with the system. Thanks Adapt!

Only about one week since install & weather has been overcast so our 8.6 Kw system has not yet exceeded about 4 Kw

Sales process was painless.
Installation was without problems, installers very approachable.
The installers ensured everything was working as expected prior to leaving.
Only issue is the not so hot "Isolar" monitoring software.

Great people to deal with very accommodating and professional

The entire process was smooth and easy and they worked around my budget and time schedule.

Great to work with

Lovely to deal with. Honest. Knowledgeable. Great installation staff. Would highly recommend.

Adapt Energy solar installation.

From quote to final installation everyone that I had contact with was professional, polite and friendly. The installing team took time after a very thorough install, to explain clearly the system and components . Very happy with my investment.

Great advice from company. Great installer.

No hard sell. Let the price and quality of the equipment, installer and warranty do the talking.

Genuine and Truthful Advice

From my initial contact, discussions with my needs and recommended requirements, I have been totally happy. Brett was honest, had up to date information with date changes and tariffs available in my region. He was honest with prices and nothing was a surprise extra on installation. The team were all very friendly on arrival for installation and respectful to my home. They negotiated time changes as needed and advised by text estimated arrival times. There was no mess left at all. The system was fully installed by the team right down to the use of the app for my daily monitoring. All phone conversations with the install team were smooth and seamless, A++ from me.

Original Review on 15-01-2021:

Solar system

Adapt were easy to deal with, install needs some tidy up , but system seems good at early stages. Original ratings

8 months later we asked Shane: "Are you happy with the performance of your system so far?"

System has performed well, power bills have been reduced considerably.

Awesome experience

I chose Adapt because my salesperson was the most knowledgeable . He answered all my questions and recomennded the best system for me.

Adapted!

The process from start to finish was painless.
Communication was of the highest level, only to be trumped by the installation team.
On completion i was informed about the system and best to go about getting the most out of it.
For someone who is not tech savvy, the online registration and app set up was very easy.
Completely satisfied and much appreciated.

Cheers, Adsy.

Great consultation and very tidy installation.

From quote to installation Adapt Energy and their team were excellent to deal with.
A great consultation and quotation team to establish exactly what we needed with the removal of an old system and installation of the new one.

The installation team was spot on time and very efficient. They left the place so tidy you wouldn't know there was any work done.
Follow up phone call to ensure everything was done to expectation. We're just waiting on the new meter and away we go!

Would 100% recommend them.

Comprehensive information with quote

Very informative sales rep
Punctual installation
Good liaison when modifications to panel layout were required

Great Installer

After initial communication issues, all went ahead without any problems.

Fantastic!

From start to finish the experience was great. Whilst I did have a small issue with the monitoring, it was corrected quickly and effortlessly. The install team were friendly and worked hard to install such a big system. Will be using again on the next house.

Very Satisfied Customer!

I recently had my solar system installed by Adapt Energy and the service was second to none. Everything was explained to me in detail and various options put forward to me. The install is so neat, I have even had electrician friends comment on how well it has been done. Adapt went above and beyond and we couldn't be happier. They were also very competitively priced. Highly, highly recommend!!

Could not be happier!

Excellent communication. Took responsibility for the work site and crew. Was prompt. Clean. System installation is immaculate and looks amazing. Helpful. System works as it should.
gave online tracking of his arrival times.
Service was awesome.
Immediate access to grid.

Can't recommend them highly enough
Would definitely go with them again

Adapt Energy - Solid reliable installation

Summary:
- Quoting process was painless, informative and competitive,
- Good install with a very neat looking finish, no broken tiles or anything. The meter box was installed with confirming we were 100% happy with the location but is not ultimately a problem, minor inconvenience.
- Prompt customer service and everything was online from the install day

4.5 / 5

Very pleased

Still early days but very pleased with the system we chose.

Pricing was similar between all quotes, but Adapt edged ahead with knowledge of the products, giving me options for the best outcome for us and also confidence with their warranty. All my questions were answered quickly and comprehensively.

The entire process was smooth (and quicker than expected) with the only surprise being a two day install which we weren’t advised of until the day, but the quality of the install was excellent.

Happy to finally have Solar!

Adapt Energy was recommended by SolarQuotes. Sales side of the process was transparent and competitive (not cheap). Installation was effortless. After sales customer service (Katie) was fabulous helping us out. Looking forward to producing our own power when the meter board is upgraded - which is sometimes necessary after installation (at no further cost). Fully recommend Adapt Energy A+

Great engagement by sales team. Short wait time for install.

Sales and quoting process was great. All my questions were answered. Not pushy.

Installation was quick. All done in 6 hours or so. Very neat and tidy job. Install crew were tidy and helpful.
The grid connection was organised by Adapt. Such an easy process.

Fantastic Installer and Great service

Quoting and Installation went smoothly and installation happened within 1 week of accepting the quote.

No damage was done to roof or other fixtures and the system worked well from day 1.

Highly recommended

From the first time I contacted Adapt Energy right through to the system being installed my experience was second to none.
Professional, knowledgeable and friendly.
Installation took place quickly and efficiently.
They went out of their way to help me resolve an issue with the roof so installation could still go ahead on time.
I would definitely recommend giving them a call if you are considering solar energy.

Original Review on 30-11-2020:

A customers dream

I went with this company due to a a mature sales representative that gave me all the information I wanted without any sales pressure.
Installation is happening as we speak. The crew were on time and very polite cleaning up after themselves.

I was a little disappointed at first as I didn't really see value for money however as the year has progressed and less rainy days I have see a 50% drop in my electricity bills in the last few months.

Original Review on 24-10-2020:

Adapt energy were great to work with.

The team at Adapt were always responsive and available. We had great assistance during the sales/quoting phase which assisted in making our decision on system and supplier. Adapt responded punctually to any queries we and were also really helpful when it came to setting up the installation date and providing any associated paperwork. The installation team were punctual, polite, tidy and very professional. Original ratings

9 months later we asked Martin: "Are you happy with the performance of your system so far?"

The Solar system was installed in late Oct0ber 2020 so we are yet to fully assess for the first year. To date the system has performed as expected.

Great sales, installation and monitoring servicing

The quoting process was smooth and they take you through the journey and how they monitoring your solar system.
The installation supervisor was great to go through the detail on how they going to install and the duration required.
The grid connection application was applied on the day the solar has been installed.
I had received an email from the electricity company the next day and will complete the connection within 15 days.
Everything seems to be very smooth, hope that the grid connection will be complete soon.

15/07/2021
BC

Satisfied Customer

Relatively easy, company representative always available to answer questions. We ended up with this company over one other with identical system, however it was $2000 more with no clear reasoning to the price difference, something to be mindful of. There was no site visit from two of the three installer options, however mapping was used. Ours was a relatively easy Install although we do have a concrete tiled roof, which tends to take a bit longer to install…. Don’t forget to get some spare tiles!!!!

The installers turned up on time and got the job done, cleaned up and explained next steps, very happy, they were locals too. Nice, friendly, respectful installers, would highly recommend. Very slight hiccup, that got rectified as soon as we were aware, nothing to detract from overall review.

Grid connection is in process, wi-fi hookup done and explained.
All round a very easy, comfortable process. However I would recommend to do your own research first.

All worked out well

Sales person was great until I paid, then no reply after I sent photo of metre box.
Installation day was a bit of a muck around....they came that day only to unload panels etc when I was told installation was booked for that day. It was all completed the next day (so I had put off getting things done for 2 days instead of one)
Minor things i suppose, otherwise all good. To early to tell on things performance wise etc

Smooth process

Great communication from sales to installation. Informative and clear explanations. Easy process linking me to finance. Very smooth process and looks great too. Highly recommend

Super helpful and easy to deal with...5 star service

Steve was super helpful and explained everything and provided extra information on things I had no idea about like the hot water timer and benefits of changing it over. The whole process was easy he gave me good information on the panels and answered all of my questions. The quote was actually more expensive than their competitors quotes however the customer service plus I went with a better quality panel and the time frame for the installation was a no brainer for me. They contacted my tenant and arranged it all with her for access and the installation was neat and tidy and they took care of the grid connection and everything else. I have already started recommending them to others due to how easy it was for me to deal with them and how smoothly everything went. I would highly recommend Adapt Energy.

Review requested by Solar Quotes

Sales quoting process was excellent

Installation was polite, tidy and punctual but not yet completed per the quote (T33 was left connected and no timers were fitted for water heaters - this will be reviewed after a few Ergon bills have been received).

Customer Service was very good, Adapt Energy organized everything with Ergon.

Great service with prompt installation

I found Owain at Adapt really helpful with his recommendations and explanations of why he recommended certain products. He seemed knowledgeable and genuine and the price was on par with other quotes I received.

After a small hiccup with the installer not turning up on the day of installation, they arranged for him to return the following business day. The installers were polite and helpful and did a tidy job. They made sure they ran through the workings of the system and the monitoring app before they left.

New 1st time solar.

The sales/quoting went smoothly and any questions I had was explained so that I had a good grasp of what it did mean throughout the process.

The installers were extremely friendly and respectful. They were a little late, but made up for it by helping me unload my filing cabinets.

The grid connection was requested on the day and I have heard from the provider already.

Customer service from all parties was great. I am just waiting on a response to the app to check my usage. I am sure this will happen without any problems.

Sorry I forgot to take photos.

Original Review on 28-09-2020:

Great Team:

Sales/quoting very factual and no pushing on their behalf. Installation excellent service by two electricians, arrived on time and final presentation perfect. Grid connection was organised after installation. Guided me through the functions of Fronius inverter. Very satisfied with the whole process from beginning to end. Highly recommend Adept Energy. Original ratings

8 months later we asked Terry: "Are you happy with the performance of your system so far?"

Exceeded my expectations. With exception of first bill which was small we have not had another bill since. In fact we get a credit when bill is due. Can't complain about that.