Adapt Energy Pty Ltd Reviews

About Adapt Energy Pty Ltd, Solar Installers

Adapt Energy Pty Ltd
Platinum Partner
Adapt Energy Pty Ltd is a SolarQuotes Client (what does this mean?)
ABN: 62 778 983 929  ABN active since 10 Jun 2015 | The Trustee For Adapt Products Unit Trust
ACN: 606 263 398  ACN active since 05 Jun 2015 | Adapt Energy Pty Ltd

Reviewers report paying: $4,590 - $8,000 for depending on hardware choice and installation difficulty ( how is this calculated? )

The team at Adapt Energy have a passion for renewable energy. With over 10 years industry experience (including a 100kw system for the Loughlin Bros Transport Equipment) and expertise developed working on a wide range of projects over the years. From small scale residential solar systems, to medium size hybrid projects to large scale ground mounted arrays. Our organisation is built on mutual respect between us and our clients, our installers, our suppliers, the local communities we operate in and our natural environment. We have built a reputation in the industry for providing a tailored approach to every customer and finding a solution to their specific needs. Serving all of Queensland and Adelaide, we have a network of suppliers to ensure we can be flexible with the products we use and are not restricted or biased towards one particular brand. Our motivation when suggesting a certain product or system design is to benefit our customers and help them achieve the best outcome, not to increase our profit margins.

Adapt energy fit into a gap in the market where so often we are seeing the wrong thing being done in the solar industry with misleading sales advice, cheap components and poor workmanship it can become very confusing for consumers. Adapt energy only offer products that have stood the test of time and while we have very affordable options for customers looking for shorter term solutions we refuse to compete on the bottom of the market where often customers are left with faulty products and no warranty support despite being promised 30 year warranties. Instead we use proven products with sound financial backing, presence within Australia and often third party insurance for extra peace of mind.

Installation Service Centres:

Loganholme QLD - U15/ 20-22 Ellerslie Rd, Meadowbrook QLD 4131

Adelaide SA - 182 Cormack Road, Wingfield, Adelaide SA 5013

Adapt Energy Pty Ltd Solar Reviews

Great Job

The entire process was smooth and went like clockwork. Installers were punctual and friendly and went above and beyond when they discovered a dangerous problem in the meter box. They repaired it with out a second thought and then ran through the set up and features of the system before leaving. Show additional information

Excellent Job all round

They would have to be the best solar company going around excellent service and communication the installation team where very professional very happy Thanks Adapt Energy Gold Coast and Finn Peacock the system size is 17.08 kw Show additional information

Open to negotiation

were open to negotiation and offered best price and better product. Show additional information

Very happy customers

Really great customer service and value for money when comparing the same system with other quotes. Kept us informed the whole way through. Our house is made of a material called Hebel. We were anxious about fixing the inverter to the house as has to be done in a particular way. The installers were fully aware of how to install on Hebel and what fixings they needed to use. Show additional information

Review removed at the request of the reviewer

Learn More

Good team both sales and installation.

Addressed all my questions and issues. Prompt installation, good site problem solving. Show additional information

Fantastic Customer Service!!!

A massive thank you to Roger at Adapt Energy for all of his advice and information to suit our personal needs. From the moment we spoke on the phone we knew Roger was not only knowledgeable, but trustworthy as well. We spoke to five Solar companies and through all the information we found Adapt and Roger to be the most accurate, trustworthy and easy to deal with.

Roger was the difference in our decision making, and we could have gone with a cheaper option but in discussing the details on brands, systems and future proofing our solar Roger came out on top.

Thank you Roger!

Great factual sales team!

I was very happy with the team from Adapt Energy. The sales team was extremely helpful and answered all my queries and concerns.

The install went smoothly, the blokes installing did a great job and did that bit “extra” to ensure the job was professional one.

Will be recommending you guys to anyone that is looking for solar.

Well experienced and great to deal with.

Great service with very experienced sales team. Fit out was on time and fast with quality solar panels. Show additional information

Efficient, well priced and knowledgeable company!

Adapt Energy were one of the 3 companies provided by SolarQuotes and have been excellent from first contact. The sales rep was able to plan out a system according to my requests and answer any questions I had and the price came back extremely competitive. To be honest all 3 companies that contacted me through this website were great and any would have done a top notch job I'm sure, I felt bad that I couldn't use all of them actually!

All paperwork regarding grid connection/STCs etc. was all completed prior to install and I just had to sign once everything was finished. The installers were actually from Taylor Energy and they were quick, polite and punctual so no complaints there.

Adapt having a platinum badge and so many positive reviews on here persuaded me to use them in the end and so far they haven't disappointed. Will update review if any issues occur as install was only completed today however I have nothing but positive things to say right now.

Great service from start to finish

The team at Adapt were very helpful and accommodating from start to finish. The installers were very polite, punctual and friendly making sure that we understood what had been done and how the system worked, even identifying on the meter was now supplying energy back to the grid due to the amount of current usage.

Very satisfied with the overall process

Dean
Palm Cove QLD

Happy customer from Townsville

I waited 2 months after installation to make an informed comment on Adapt Energy's installation. While they do not have a presence in our area they provided sensible answers to all my questions, on the phone and listened carefully for details of the situation before coming up with solutions.
I like detail and logical answers. They provided both and kept in touch during all the stages prior to installation. I can recommend Adapt Energy with confidence.

Michael and Tracey’s solar system

Informative
Diligent
Punctual
Persistent (with a difficult installation)
Tidy
A great job from beginning to end
Thanks guys.

Fantastic installers, very good system

Sales quote process went well, very knowledgable chap was a big help.
Installation went very well 3 guys arrived & all work completed easily in the day.
All customer service was handled well, We are vey happy customers.

Very Quick and very neat and tidy, excellent lot of blokes to deal with

Sales and quoting went very smooth with no hassle at all, the installation side of thing went extra well with the team being very quick, tidy and helpful through out the entire process. With customer service you could not go wrong with the team doing everything from start to finish, we are extremely happy with the whole deal. Show additional information

Was only installed today

The quoting was good. The installers arrived 10 min early they were polite, informative and cleaned up after themselves

Hi Petra,
Thank you so much for your 12 month follow up review. We are so happy to hear your system is performing as expected. We have made a few attempts to contact you to follow up about the email you mention, but we are yet to connect with you. We would be grateful if you could call us on 1300 232 783 at your convenience.
Kind regards, Katie.

Fantastic Company, Neat Install

Very happy with the level of service and advice provided by Adapt Energy both before, during and after sale. The install was done by Barra Electrical who were very professional and did a very neat installation. The system although only a few weeks old is working well and the Wi-Fi monitoring is functioning as it should.
Overall very happy and would have no hesitation in recommending this company and Finn Peacock's get three quotes option.

Thanks for the awesome review Paul, we're stoked! Show additional information

No complaints on service or installation.

Sales person was very good and explained all details professionally.
installation was on time and installers were tidy.

Grid connection was done in two weeks and that to was very professional.

Professional company all round

They explained everything up front, and had professional installation crew. They helped organised connection after install. Show additional information

Good products used

Products were good quality
Products were great value for money.
The installation as very well done, and timely.

The quoting process was confusing, and the electronic system of quoting was very small font (difficult to read), located in the middle of the document (difficult to find).
The electronic system kept asking you to click the items... which resulted in accidentally accepting a quote (creating a contract) rather than trying to open the quote to view it.

Thumbs up for Adapt energy

I can highly recommend Adapt Energy for their excellent customer service and great price! Brett was excellent to deal with and easily contactable with any questions. Installers did a fantastic job, on time, friendly and very tidy. Show additional information

Installers arrived on time and finished in the time predicted and cleaned up after installation and also installed a power point for us very professional done

Quoting was very good ,person arrived on time and explained everything to us everything went the way it was explained very happy with the process Show additional information

Great installer

In depth, detailed but easy to understand, follow up phone call to go through it all. Very friendly, answered extra questions Over the next week.
Installation within a couple of weeks, team of 4 had it done in a few hours. Place left very tidy. Grid connection done by installer, APP explained.

Great company, very easy to deal with

Quoting was great, Ray was really good to speak with, and unlike some other companies, Ray really does know his stuff when it comes to solar installations, and was very quickly able to answer any questions we have. The prices were very reasonable for top quality equipment.

The install team were also great, very friendly and quite happy to answer any questions I had again with what is going on. They ended up being able to get the install completed quicker then they had expected, which was a good thing too.

Adapt have advised they have organised the Grid Connection side as well, I am just awaiting my provider to deal with their side of the process. If anything goes on here, I am certain that Adapt will be able to help us out to get that resolved too.

Very professional, superior system

Quote was done over the phone,they had a photo of our roof and advised they could fit 20 panels. The installation was rescheduled once as they had an industrial job which took longer than expected, so not such a great start, however they communicated well with me and a week made no difference to us. The install went well, big job, very professional and tidy and they made sure the roof tiles fitted well again by using a grinder. They could however only fit 18 panels, which was a little disappointing, the price was adjusted. The install team was here for nearly 12 hours and left everything clean and tidy. The next morning the inverter was commissioned and explained to me. The grid connection happened sbout 3 weeks later and Adapt organised it all. We had been referred to them by friends and are very happy that we used them. Show additional information

Adapt made understanding solar easy

Miles Goldstone is the co-founder of Adapt energy and explained solar in a way that made it easy to understand the correct size and type of solar system required for our home.

They also had sensible quote and recommended a quality inverter and panels. Basically they didn't try to rip me off and sell me something I didn't need.

The installation went smoothly with the installation crew arrived at 0700 installing the inverter and 52 panels by 1300.
The crew supervisor returned the next day once AGL had installed the new solar programmed meter to wire up the smart meter and commission the system which was completed in 4 hours.

There's a lot of other companies out there that want a quick sale, will try rip people off, won't take the time to explain the correct type of solar system needed to suit your situation and don't want anything to do once the installation is complete.

Adapt Energy were awesome from the planning to the installation and after installation customer service. I have learned a lot about solar after working with them and recommend them to anyone looking into solar.

Good customer service.

1. How was the sales/quoting process? It was okay and well served.

2. How did the installation go? The installation process was smooth, Paul from Adapt Energy was very kind and responsive to all my queries.

3. How was the customer service? Good customer service.

Trouble free experience with Adapt Energy

On May 14 2020 my solar energy panels and inverter were installed at my house by Adapt Energy Pty Ltd.
My journey with Adapt Energy started with a phone call to Owain Evans of Adapt Energy.
Owain was very pleasant and knowledgeable as he explained the process of choosing the best system for my
requirements and most of all within my budget.
With his help we were able to to find the perfect system for my house ie a 7.92kw system consisting of
24 x Q cell Peak Duo G5+ 330w panels with a Fronius - Primo 6.0 inverter.
Arnelec electricians installed the system. They arrived on time as promised.Their work was of the highest
quality, performed with the minimum of fuss.Phil,Brody and Jake deserve a mention for the way they
worked as a team and how clean they kept their work space.
Also thanks again go to Katie, Bronwyn and Owain of Adapt Energy for keeping me informed prior to and after the
installation occurred.

Seamless installation and handover of a quality product

After careful and considered attention to 4 quotes for supply and installation I settled on Adapt Energy to supply and install my 20 panel solar system. There was very little to separate the quotes so the final decision was made on my confidence level with each of the companies. Adapt had listened to me and provided information clearly and ensured I understood each step answering my questions patiently and intelligently. They did what they said they would when they said they would. They organised the switch over with my electricity provider.
I was well informed by Solarquotes on what should happen and Adapt complied with all recommendations.

Happy

All 3 quotes were great, Adapt, Green Solar and SEM, I'm sure they would all have been good.

Installation was really smooth, we wish we had done it earlier.

Smooth Sailing with Adapt Energy

The installation team turned up on time, they were polite and efficient and knew what they were doing. It was a long day for them installing 20 panels and the inverter. They kept us informed about how to use the system and sorted out our monitoring app so we can see how the installation is performing. We have been getting more power from the panels than we use, even on cloudy days. Looking forward to my next electricity bill. Show additional information

Prompt and excellent service

Sales/quoting service was very prompt.
The Installation was very satisfactory.
Customer service was good and they organised the Grid connection after the installation as completed.

All staff at Adapt Energy office and their installers were very approachable and committed to giving good service and information about the products they offered. Prices very competitive. Once I had decided on the product Adapt Energy organised everything else. Installers were very easy to deal with, punctual and professional. Respectful of my property and cleaned up all their mess.
Highly recommend their products and service.

A satisfying solar experience

The project and sales team were very knowledgable and helpful. They assisted me with selecting my system and answered all my questions promptly. The quotes were detailed and provided me with the right information to make the correct choice for my situation. Once I made my choice the sales team took care of all the energy connection details and provided me with an installation date that was within a few days of purchase.

The installation team arrived as agreed at 7 30 am and in good spirits. The Supervisor introduced himself and his team and explained the process for the day. I was kept informed of any power interruptions as work proceeded. The team were professional, polite and very respectful of my house and property. I observed that everyone worked harmoniously and safely, and this no doubt led to the project being completed with the minimum of fuss. The worksite was left clean and tidy and the installation was complete and operational at about 3 pm. The Supervisor advised that he would call back at my request to assist with setting up the WiFi connection to the inverter when required. A very professional days work - well done.

Overall a very satisfying retail experience and I would have no hesitation in recommending Adapt Energy to anyone wanting to purchase a solar system.

Installer

Everything was well organised and communication was really good, great job. Solar quotes was really helpful in choosing a company Show additional information

No problems at all!

I found dealing with Adapt Energy straightforward and reassuring; having read about other experiences I had some serious questions, but all was placated.
The installation team were remarkably swift up there, and the system has performed as anticipated.

Great System and Service

The whole process was very easy. The service was great. They were very helpful and did a great job on the installation. Show additional information

Very pleased with Adapt Energy

Was impressed with Ray and the team from beginning to end. Always polite, professional, courteous and competitive on price. Answered all my questions well. Show additional information

Efficient and helpful.

The quoting process gave me the confidence to proceed because of the quality of information.
Apart from the rain interruption, the installation was seamless.
Customer service was friendly and helpful and achieved everything that was promised.

Very Impressed with Adapt Energy.

Adapt Energy's sales person was very helpful & informative, the installation team was punctual and professional, did an excellent job, the customer service contacted my current provider to organise the grid connection. I had four other quotes in total, and was really glad I choose Adapt Energy. Show additional information

Informative and Consultative

Just signed up, so not installed yet. The process so far has been very consultative and informative. We have decides to opt for a system that will eliminate our bill completely. Show additional information

Very competent installation

On time installation, tidy job, competent installers. Happy to recommend them. Show additional information

Easy Breezy

Very smooth and honest process from the start, the installer couldn't fit them exactly as we planned in the sales process but he found a solution just as good. Show additional information

Satisfied Customer

From start to finish we have been very happy with the service we have received. From phone conversations to the installation process everyone was polite and accommodating! Nothing was too much trouble. Show additional information

Professional efficient outfit

A good company to deal with. Sales person helpful and knowledgeable and happy to discuss various options, resulting in a system well matched to my preferences regarding quality and price. Competitive pricing. Good support leading to installation and subsequently when awaiting meter reprogramming. Simple process. Company took care of all matters re STCs, Energex approval and grid connection. No on-site visit - all dealings pre-install via phone and email. Proposed panel layout needed altering by installers, but outcome quite satisfactory. Contracted installers worked long and hard on a hot day and did a fine job. System performing to expectations at this early stage. Show additional information

Fantastic service

Information provided was great, quick to respond to my many questions. Installers were punctual and cleaned up as they went. Very happy with the service so far. Panels only went up yesterday so time will tell how effective they are. Show additional information

Easy process

Very easy process. Punctual and tidy. Highly recommend to anyone looking to get solar

Hi Kane,
We are glad to hear the process for getting solar has been easy for you. We pride ourselves on providing a full service to our customers using tried and tested solar solutions. Thanks for taking the time to leave feedback.

Review of ADAPT energy service and installation

I was very happy with the service, technical plain speak for dummies while still being respectful and ease of communication with ADAPT energy. They were prompt, friendly and competitive.
The sales/ quoting process was transparent and accurate
The installation was polite, tidy, punctual and professional
The customer service was excellent. They did help organise the grid connection after the install, notified ERGON and let me know what I had to do at my end.
The quote with rebates included ($6336) included purchase and installation of a Mitsubishi Heavy Industries 5 KW Avanti reverse cycle split system aircon unit

Hi Elizabeth,
Thank you for providing such a detailed review of your experience with Adapt Energy. We aim to exceed expectations of our customers so it is a delight to hear we have managed to hit the mark for you throughout the full Solar journey.

Excelelnt process throughout

From the quote to booking to the actual installers, all were very professional people. Rain (LOTS of rain) interrupted the installation, and we were kept updated and informed the whole time. Working well. It's great to see the numbers on the App, as we were connected to WiFi monitoring as well. Show additional information