Adapt Energy Pty Ltd Reviews

About Adapt Energy Pty Ltd, Solar Installers

Adapt Energy Pty Ltd
Platinum Partner
Adapt Energy Pty Ltd is a SolarQuotes Client (what does this mean?)
ABN: 62 778 983 929  ABN active since 10 Jun 2015 | The Trustee For Adapt Products Unit Trust
ACN: 606 263 398  ACN active since 05 Jun 2015 | Adapt Energy Pty Ltd

Reviewers report paying: $4,590 - $10,000 for depending on hardware choice and installation difficulty ( how is this calculated? )

The team at Adapt Energy have a passion for renewable energy. With over 10 years industry experience (including a 100kw system for the Loughlin Bros Transport Equipment) and expertise developed working on a wide range of projects over the years. From small scale residential solar systems, to medium size hybrid projects to large scale ground mounted arrays. Our organisation is built on mutual respect between us and our clients, our installers, our suppliers, the local communities we operate in and our natural environment. We have built a reputation in the industry for providing a tailored approach to every customer and finding a solution to their specific needs. Serving all of Queensland and Adelaide, we have a network of suppliers to ensure we can be flexible with the products we use and are not restricted or biased towards one particular brand. Our motivation when suggesting a certain product or system design is to benefit our customers and help them achieve the best outcome, not to increase our profit margins.

Adapt energy fit into a gap in the market where so often we are seeing the wrong thing being done in the solar industry with misleading sales advice, cheap components and poor workmanship it can become very confusing for consumers. Adapt energy only offer products that have stood the test of time and while we have very affordable options for customers looking for shorter term solutions we refuse to compete on the bottom of the market where often customers are left with faulty products and no warranty support despite being promised 30 year warranties. Instead we use proven products with sound financial backing, presence within Australia and often third party insurance for extra peace of mind.

Installation Service Centres:

Cairns QLD - 69253 Bruce Hwy, Fishery Falls QLD 4871

Townsville QLD - 13 Gurney St, Garbutt QLD 4814

Toowoomba QLD - 123 Margaret Street, Toowoomba, QLD 4350

Loganholme QLD - U15/ 20-22 Ellerslie Rd, Meadowbrook QLD 4131

Adelaide SA - 182 Cormack Road, Wingfield, Adelaide SA 5013

Adapt Energy Pty Ltd Solar Reviews

Highly recommended

Thumbs up to Adapt Energy. Was so pleased with the entire service. Brett was so helpful with answering all my questions and working out the best solar system needed for our house. Install was neat and tidy looks fantastic. After sales support is amazing I had a software issue and it was fixed within the hour. I would highly recommend this company. Show additional information

Great customer service and communication

Good communication from helpful staff from quote to installation. Installers were polite and very pleasant and left everything tidy. Show additional information

A good experience all round.

Good price, good explanation of products and tailored a solution to meet what I wanted. I work with people who know a lot about solar so was asking questions to Adapt and they took the time to answer questions my colleagues we telling me to ask. Instillation went well - can’t comment on products yet as it’s only been on a couple of days (and it’s been raining since!) but all seems good so far. Show additional information

solar.

as above.very happy with installation and customer servicefair value for money and qualityof system. Show additional information

Fantastic comunication and installation experience...

After registering my interest with solarquotes, I was contacted by all 3 very quickly. I reviewed the systems offered and there wasnt anything that was a deal breaker for me. In fact I was rather impressed by all the quotes and the speed and communication they displayed. My decision in the end came down to the contractual obligations. One contract had a clause they could increase the price after the acceptance of the quote, but the buyer could terminate the agreement if they disagreed. Personally I felt this was disappointing because after going through the whole process then having to cancel the contract and then get someone else on board was unacceptable to me. Ray at Adapt Energy sealed the deal, he was extremely understanding of how I hate contracts and fine print like this, and dont trust companies that have a need to have so many clauses in what is a simple transaction. I pay the money, they install the product, so it should be that simple. I also texted Ray on a holiday, very early in the morning, and I took my finger off the phone and it rang so quick I could not believe it. He also agreed to vary the terms of the installation, and instead of up to 90 days to install that most of them have, we had a verbal agreement of 9 days. I did not feel any need to reword the contract, I took him at his word, and he delivered every detail of the installation, followed up after hrs and on weekends in his own family time. I love this guy. I also added some tigo optimisers for shading, after our agreement, but I didnt allow enough time for the arrival for the installers. When they arrived after the install, Ray organised them to come back 2 days later and they fitted them. I also want to mention their contractors were exceptional, polite, experienced, tidy, and genuinely were such good guys, Glenn and Damian. Fantastic.
If trust of word is highly rated by you, in this crappy world where everyone is trying to cheat someone, then Ray is who you call.

Good solar installer to do business with

From the time I contacted Adapt Energy, I was given sound advice regarding the type of system that would suit my needs.

There was no excess waiting time for installation of the system, and the install team were pleasant and did a good job of the installation, connecting the Wi-Fi and explaining the shut down procedures of the system.

The Operations Team at Adapt were also very good in their response to anything that I needed to know.

Its only early days since the install, but the system is working fine.

Amazing service from start to finish and best on price

Everything was professional and every question answered would definitely recommend Show additional information

Very nice fellas. Great job. Left jobsite clean. Very happy with the installation.

Adapt was great from the start. Top salesman was Ray. Knew his stuff! The only negative was there was a very long delay after the sale with no progress update, however after I made contact then I can only say the service was fantastic right through to the after installation follow up phone call & helping me through the internet progress. Just waiting now for our Energy company to do their bit then we are "cooking with gas"!!! Show additional information

A great experience from start to finish

The sales team were very knowledgeable and took the trouble to explain in detail the key considerations when choosing a solar system. There was no hard sell and indeed they seemed just as keen to get me the best combination of price and performance as I was. The installation was a breeze, with just one small hiccup caused by a miscommunication, which was immediately rectified. Very tidy, very punctual and no hidden extras. Adapt looked after all paperwork and interactions with the power company. Overall, I highly recommendation them. Show additional information

Happy customers

Prompt service and easy to deal with, very happy with the installation. Show additional information

QCell system

Too early to tell about the system but Adapt Energy is easy to due with and the sale person gave good advice on the system as well as organised the installation to run smoothly. Show additional information

Great Job

The entire process was smooth and went like clockwork. Installers were punctual and friendly and went above and beyond when they discovered a dangerous problem in the meter box. They repaired it with out a second thought and then ran through the set up and features of the system before leaving. Show additional information

Excellent Job all round

They would have to be the best solar company going around excellent service and communication the installation team where very professional very happy Thanks Adapt Energy Gold Coast and Finn Peacock the system size is 17.08 kw Show additional information

Open to negotiation

were open to negotiation and offered best price and better product. Show additional information

Very happy customers

Really great customer service and value for money when comparing the same system with other quotes. Kept us informed the whole way through. Our house is made of a material called Hebel. We were anxious about fixing the inverter to the house as has to be done in a particular way. The installers were fully aware of how to install on Hebel and what fixings they needed to use. Show additional information

Review removed at the request of the reviewer

Learn More

Good team both sales and installation.

Addressed all my questions and issues. Prompt installation, good site problem solving. Show additional information

Fantastic Customer Service!!!

A massive thank you to Roger at Adapt Energy for all of his advice and information to suit our personal needs. From the moment we spoke on the phone we knew Roger was not only knowledgeable, but trustworthy as well. We spoke to five Solar companies and through all the information we found Adapt and Roger to be the most accurate, trustworthy and easy to deal with.

Roger was the difference in our decision making, and we could have gone with a cheaper option but in discussing the details on brands, systems and future proofing our solar Roger came out on top.

Thank you Roger!

Great factual sales team!

I was very happy with the team from Adapt Energy. The sales team was extremely helpful and answered all my queries and concerns.

The install went smoothly, the blokes installing did a great job and did that bit “extra” to ensure the job was professional one.

Will be recommending you guys to anyone that is looking for solar.

Well experienced and great to deal with.

Great service with very experienced sales team. Fit out was on time and fast with quality solar panels. Show additional information

Efficient, well priced and knowledgeable company!

Adapt Energy were one of the 3 companies provided by SolarQuotes and have been excellent from first contact. The sales rep was able to plan out a system according to my requests and answer any questions I had and the price came back extremely competitive. To be honest all 3 companies that contacted me through this website were great and any would have done a top notch job I'm sure, I felt bad that I couldn't use all of them actually!

All paperwork regarding grid connection/STCs etc. was all completed prior to install and I just had to sign once everything was finished. The installers were actually from Taylor Energy and they were quick, polite and punctual so no complaints there.

Adapt having a platinum badge and so many positive reviews on here persuaded me to use them in the end and so far they haven't disappointed. Will update review if any issues occur as install was only completed today however I have nothing but positive things to say right now.

Great service from start to finish

The team at Adapt were very helpful and accommodating from start to finish. The installers were very polite, punctual and friendly making sure that we understood what had been done and how the system worked, even identifying on the meter was now supplying energy back to the grid due to the amount of current usage.

Very satisfied with the overall process

Dean
Palm Cove QLD

Happy customer from Townsville

I waited 2 months after installation to make an informed comment on Adapt Energy's installation. While they do not have a presence in our area they provided sensible answers to all my questions, on the phone and listened carefully for details of the situation before coming up with solutions.
I like detail and logical answers. They provided both and kept in touch during all the stages prior to installation. I can recommend Adapt Energy with confidence.

Michael and Tracey’s solar system

Informative
Diligent
Punctual
Persistent (with a difficult installation)
Tidy
A great job from beginning to end
Thanks guys.

Fantastic installers, very good system

Sales quote process went well, very knowledgable chap was a big help.
Installation went very well 3 guys arrived & all work completed easily in the day.
All customer service was handled well, We are vey happy customers.

Very Quick and very neat and tidy, excellent lot of blokes to deal with

Sales and quoting went very smooth with no hassle at all, the installation side of thing went extra well with the team being very quick, tidy and helpful through out the entire process. With customer service you could not go wrong with the team doing everything from start to finish, we are extremely happy with the whole deal. Show additional information

Was only installed today

The quoting was good. The installers arrived 10 min early they were polite, informative and cleaned up after themselves

Hi Petra,
Thank you so much for your 12 month follow up review. We are so happy to hear your system is performing as expected. We have made a few attempts to contact you to follow up about the email you mention, but we are yet to connect with you. We would be grateful if you could call us on 1300 232 783 at your convenience.
Kind regards, Katie.

Fantastic Company, Neat Install

Very happy with the level of service and advice provided by Adapt Energy both before, during and after sale. The install was done by Barra Electrical who were very professional and did a very neat installation. The system although only a few weeks old is working well and the Wi-Fi monitoring is functioning as it should.
Overall very happy and would have no hesitation in recommending this company and Finn Peacock's get three quotes option.

Thanks for the awesome review Paul, we're stoked! Show additional information

No complaints on service or installation.

Sales person was very good and explained all details professionally.
installation was on time and installers were tidy.

Grid connection was done in two weeks and that to was very professional.

Professional company all round

They explained everything up front, and had professional installation crew. They helped organised connection after install. Show additional information

Good products used

Products were good quality
Products were great value for money.
The installation as very well done, and timely.

The quoting process was confusing, and the electronic system of quoting was very small font (difficult to read), located in the middle of the document (difficult to find).
The electronic system kept asking you to click the items... which resulted in accidentally accepting a quote (creating a contract) rather than trying to open the quote to view it.

Thumbs up for Adapt energy

I can highly recommend Adapt Energy for their excellent customer service and great price! Brett was excellent to deal with and easily contactable with any questions. Installers did a fantastic job, on time, friendly and very tidy. Show additional information

Installers arrived on time and finished in the time predicted and cleaned up after installation and also installed a power point for us very professional done

Quoting was very good ,person arrived on time and explained everything to us everything went the way it was explained very happy with the process Show additional information

Great installer

In depth, detailed but easy to understand, follow up phone call to go through it all. Very friendly, answered extra questions Over the next week.
Installation within a couple of weeks, team of 4 had it done in a few hours. Place left very tidy. Grid connection done by installer, APP explained.

Great company, very easy to deal with

Quoting was great, Ray was really good to speak with, and unlike some other companies, Ray really does know his stuff when it comes to solar installations, and was very quickly able to answer any questions we have. The prices were very reasonable for top quality equipment.

The install team were also great, very friendly and quite happy to answer any questions I had again with what is going on. They ended up being able to get the install completed quicker then they had expected, which was a good thing too.

Adapt have advised they have organised the Grid Connection side as well, I am just awaiting my provider to deal with their side of the process. If anything goes on here, I am certain that Adapt will be able to help us out to get that resolved too.

Very professional, superior system

Quote was done over the phone,they had a photo of our roof and advised they could fit 20 panels. The installation was rescheduled once as they had an industrial job which took longer than expected, so not such a great start, however they communicated well with me and a week made no difference to us. The install went well, big job, very professional and tidy and they made sure the roof tiles fitted well again by using a grinder. They could however only fit 18 panels, which was a little disappointing, the price was adjusted. The install team was here for nearly 12 hours and left everything clean and tidy. The next morning the inverter was commissioned and explained to me. The grid connection happened sbout 3 weeks later and Adapt organised it all. We had been referred to them by friends and are very happy that we used them. Show additional information

Adapt made understanding solar easy

Miles Goldstone is the co-founder of Adapt energy and explained solar in a way that made it easy to understand the correct size and type of solar system required for our home.

They also had sensible quote and recommended a quality inverter and panels. Basically they didn't try to rip me off and sell me something I didn't need.

The installation went smoothly with the installation crew arrived at 0700 installing the inverter and 52 panels by 1300.
The crew supervisor returned the next day once AGL had installed the new solar programmed meter to wire up the smart meter and commission the system which was completed in 4 hours.

There's a lot of other companies out there that want a quick sale, will try rip people off, won't take the time to explain the correct type of solar system needed to suit your situation and don't want anything to do once the installation is complete.

Adapt Energy were awesome from the planning to the installation and after installation customer service. I have learned a lot about solar after working with them and recommend them to anyone looking into solar.

Good customer service.

1. How was the sales/quoting process? It was okay and well served.

2. How did the installation go? The installation process was smooth, Paul from Adapt Energy was very kind and responsive to all my queries.

3. How was the customer service? Good customer service.

Trouble free experience with Adapt Energy

On May 14 2020 my solar energy panels and inverter were installed at my house by Adapt Energy Pty Ltd.
My journey with Adapt Energy started with a phone call to Owain Evans of Adapt Energy.
Owain was very pleasant and knowledgeable as he explained the process of choosing the best system for my
requirements and most of all within my budget.
With his help we were able to to find the perfect system for my house ie a 7.92kw system consisting of
24 x Q cell Peak Duo G5+ 330w panels with a Fronius - Primo 6.0 inverter.
Arnelec electricians installed the system. They arrived on time as promised.Their work was of the highest
quality, performed with the minimum of fuss.Phil,Brody and Jake deserve a mention for the way they
worked as a team and how clean they kept their work space.
Also thanks again go to Katie, Bronwyn and Owain of Adapt Energy for keeping me informed prior to and after the
installation occurred.

Seamless installation and handover of a quality product

After careful and considered attention to 4 quotes for supply and installation I settled on Adapt Energy to supply and install my 20 panel solar system. There was very little to separate the quotes so the final decision was made on my confidence level with each of the companies. Adapt had listened to me and provided information clearly and ensured I understood each step answering my questions patiently and intelligently. They did what they said they would when they said they would. They organised the switch over with my electricity provider.
I was well informed by Solarquotes on what should happen and Adapt complied with all recommendations.

Happy

All 3 quotes were great, Adapt, Green Solar and SEM, I'm sure they would all have been good.

Installation was really smooth, we wish we had done it earlier.

Smooth Sailing with Adapt Energy

The installation team turned up on time, they were polite and efficient and knew what they were doing. It was a long day for them installing 20 panels and the inverter. They kept us informed about how to use the system and sorted out our monitoring app so we can see how the installation is performing. We have been getting more power from the panels than we use, even on cloudy days. Looking forward to my next electricity bill. Show additional information

Prompt and excellent service

Sales/quoting service was very prompt.
The Installation was very satisfactory.
Customer service was good and they organised the Grid connection after the installation as completed.

All staff at Adapt Energy office and their installers were very approachable and committed to giving good service and information about the products they offered. Prices very competitive. Once I had decided on the product Adapt Energy organised everything else. Installers were very easy to deal with, punctual and professional. Respectful of my property and cleaned up all their mess.
Highly recommend their products and service.

A satisfying solar experience

The project and sales team were very knowledgable and helpful. They assisted me with selecting my system and answered all my questions promptly. The quotes were detailed and provided me with the right information to make the correct choice for my situation. Once I made my choice the sales team took care of all the energy connection details and provided me with an installation date that was within a few days of purchase.

The installation team arrived as agreed at 7 30 am and in good spirits. The Supervisor introduced himself and his team and explained the process for the day. I was kept informed of any power interruptions as work proceeded. The team were professional, polite and very respectful of my house and property. I observed that everyone worked harmoniously and safely, and this no doubt led to the project being completed with the minimum of fuss. The worksite was left clean and tidy and the installation was complete and operational at about 3 pm. The Supervisor advised that he would call back at my request to assist with setting up the WiFi connection to the inverter when required. A very professional days work - well done.

Overall a very satisfying retail experience and I would have no hesitation in recommending Adapt Energy to anyone wanting to purchase a solar system.

Installer

Everything was well organised and communication was really good, great job. Solar quotes was really helpful in choosing a company Show additional information

No problems at all!

I found dealing with Adapt Energy straightforward and reassuring; having read about other experiences I had some serious questions, but all was placated.
The installation team were remarkably swift up there, and the system has performed as anticipated.

Great System and Service

The whole process was very easy. The service was great. They were very helpful and did a great job on the installation. Show additional information

Very pleased with Adapt Energy

Was impressed with Ray and the team from beginning to end. Always polite, professional, courteous and competitive on price. Answered all my questions well. Show additional information

Efficient and helpful.

The quoting process gave me the confidence to proceed because of the quality of information.
Apart from the rain interruption, the installation was seamless.
Customer service was friendly and helpful and achieved everything that was promised.