• With 1000’s of Customer Reviews

DQ Electrical Pty Ltd Reviews

About DQ Electrical Pty Ltd, Solar Installers

DQ Electrical Pty Ltd is a Solar Power Installation company based in Gepps Cross and serves SA. Here are their reviews as submitted by visitors to SolarQuotes

DQ Electrical Pty Ltd Solar Reviews

I have got around 6-7 quotes of the same system and finally I decide to select DQ electrical with the following reasons:
Price: not much cheaper than others but competitive.
Sales person and customer services: Barry was friendly and provided detailed information in professional manner, especially not being pushy and very patient when dealing with all my difficult queries.
Installation team: arrived on time, very professional, friendly, tidy and informative. He ( I forget name) explained clearly in detail how the system would work and how to control the inverter performance on the webstie.
After sales services: this is main point I have worried about when making a selection between all the installers. I found DQ electrical main business is not only Solar power but also Electrical services from domestic to commercial and industrial areas. They have their own electricians to install the system and of course they are accountable for what have done to maintain and improve their business.
My system was installed on 5 July and I am still waiting for my new meter installed by SA Power Network but I feel confident to recommend DQ Electrical to my son’s place which the appointment is made tomorrow ( 12 July)
DQ Electrical provided a very competitive price for the sized system I was after.
They were able to install it earlier than expected also as there had been a cancellation. Overall I was impressed by the service I received from this company & wouldn’t hesitate to recommend them to others.
From the initial contact with Barry to the prompt attention to our questions by Don after installation, DQ Electrical have been amazing. Friendly, knowledgeable, easy to communicate with and very amenable to questions, even if some were probable very basic to them. The installation went smoothly and was carried out primarily by Ben and Reg who were great young guys that scampered over our two-storey roof like busy squirrels. They were efficient, tidy and very respectful. Thanks for a job well done guys.
I can highly recommend DQ Electrical to anyone thinking of going solar. They provide an excellent service with quality products at a fair price.
Friendly, Professional, Neat, Tidy & Quality service. Gave us & explained options without the hard sell. Always returned phone calls & made the process easy. Wouldn't hesitate to recommend this company!!! Show additional information
From the initial phone contact through to the follow up emails after installation every aspect of our dealings with this company has been A1.
Arrived in time for the appointments.
Sent email quotes and all other information requested in a timely fashion.
Sound knowledge base of system and the variables in different quality panels.
Assisted us with an informed decision after careful consultation and calculations of current usage.
Supplied visual images of where solar panels could be placed and gave consideration to the street view.
Installation team was on time!
They were all professional, courteous, polite and cleaned up all the install mess.
Explained patiently how the system would work.
Informed us about all the approval process and new meter install with our energy supplier.
All in all a pleasant experience from start to finish.
Thank you!
We were very pleased with our installation from the beginning. Options clearly explained and decisions made with understanding.
Installation went well. Workers were polite and capable, did a great job with no mess left.
Only 2+ weeks between installation & switching on the solar system (21/6/18)
Very pleased we chose DQ Electrical
We were impressed by the information we received from Barry at the meeting. I was unaware of how many systems were on the market & the variations in quality of performance. These systems were explained by data results. The inverters were numerous as well making decisions a bit more complicated than we initially thought.

The positioning of the panels was our concern as it was not ideal North South. After looking at scenarios there did not seem to be a huge loss in performance as I had been told.
Because of the timing (winter) I would not expect 100% but the readings are above average. So I am happy. The rating has been given on this basis.
The installation was very good & professional.
The service was outstanding, fast efficient and clean.
Recommend 5 star +
I Had DQ Electrical install my 5kw solar system And from the beginning of the process to the end, every team member where extremely professional, informative and provided a high level of workmanship. Barry the salesman was not pushy he explained everything clearly to me, as well as the install team, lead by Ben and Regi whom kept me informed throughout the day. Once job was complete, the team had left my house immaculate. Show additional information
Brian from the sales team was time efficient, concise and explained everything in detail. The follow up with questions was excellent.
The team that arrived for the installation included 4 very professional tradesmen, including, Nick, Ben,’Stretch’ and another excellent tradesmen , whose name I have forgot. Apologies!
They were time efficient, excellent communicators, tidy and more than willing to explain things to a novice.
Thank you so much to all the team at D& Q Electrical, including Jane in the admin team for all the arranging.
We will certainly recommend your company to family and friends.
DQ Electrical where very professional company to deal with through out.The installers Reginald and Donato where very friendly and took pride in there work. Would highly recommend DQ Electrical to anyone, great company to deal with.

Hi Steve

Thank you for your positive feed back and for supporting our business!
In total i got about 10 to 12 quotes i got my uncle to go through all of my quotes for best value size quantity of panels and size of system found this company to be the best in price for what i wanted.

Thank you Joylene for you positive review. Show additional information

Thank you Erika for your review. Show additional information
Very professional, top quality installation and customer service. Great to see good old fashioned personal service and work ethic, would highly recommend this company to anyone

Thanks for the fantastic review Cassandra. Customer service is what we pride ourselves on, thanks again for your support! Show additional information
Very happy with the system. Experienced team. Cleaned up after themselves. Did a good job, and it looks good (straight mounted)

Thanks for the excellent Review Tim, we appreciate your support! Show additional information