Green Solar Energy Reviews

About Green Solar Energy, Solar Installers

Green Solar Energy
Platinum Partner
ABN: 52 131 964 826  ABN active since 01 Jul 2008 | Ultimate Spark Electrical Pty. Ltd.
ACN: 131 964 826  ACN active since 01 Jul 2008 | Ultimate Spark Electrical Pty. Ltd.
Electrical Contractor's License:   (learn about electrical licenses and buying solar)
NSW: 207948C Ultimate Spark Electrical Pty Ltd

Reviewers report paying: $3,400 - $10,800 for depending on hardware choice and installation difficulty ( how is this calculated? )

Green Solar Energy is Australian-owned and offers a variety of solutions to help customers lower their energy bills and consumption. It boasts an experienced team of technical experts who can deal with all the paperwork associated with buying solar panels to make the process as easy as possible.

Only the highest quality products are used by the company, which states that it does more than simply supply and install solar panels. Customers are asked to outline their requirements so the team at Green Solar Energy can come up with a solution for their needs.

People can also receive information on government rebates and incentives.

Green Solar Energy Solar Reviews

Excellence install.

The quote was pretty standard through the nearmap application or the like. However, Ann from the office was very helpful and patience in responding to my endless request for quote variations. I did ask for many quotes from various installers. Green Solar Energy was not the cheapest, however, from speaking to Ann and Mahmoud (the solar expert who did the site inspection on my request), i felt that they are decent and felt more comfortable putting my business with them. Additionally, they have been around for a long time as well.

I felt the wait after deposit payment was a bit long, but I am glad its over now.

Three persons (Mahmoud himself, Richard and another guy (didn't catch his name) did the installation.They took a very good care of the panels during unloading and preparation, the installation took two days as planned, no rush job, just a care toward the hardware and their safety, very well executed. Watching them taking a good care of the hardware during installation gave me a great comfort. The installation is very neat and went almost as planned On day two, Mahmoud decided to change plan. He insisted to place the inverter in my garage rather than outside next to the switchboard which created more work for them as they needed to run the cable across through the ceiling. For me its a good surprised. After the installation i learnt how valuable it is to have the inverter in the garage on top of providing protection from the elements.
On completion, i was shown the shutdown procedure, going through the inverter menu and the monitoring app. They cleaned up the site pretty well.

Post installation:
Like most others, in the first few days after installation, i was too keen in checking the app and the inverter. During this time, i accidentally disabled the Solar Net which disabled the datalogger. I called Mahmoud but he was not available to come he had project out of Sydney for the week. The following week he rang me after dinner and insisted to fix my issue when i was not that keen, but went with it. I am gladi did. We spent about 15-30 minutes on the phone to fix the issue. I was in the garage and it was cold! This is when i realised how valuable having the inverter in the garage (it would be really bad if installed outside then).

I organised the grid connection myself, just a phone call away (no biggie), although will be an even better experience if they did.

All in all, I highly recommend Green Solar Energy. I have recommended them to others multiple times.

Very professional

Quote was fine ( with a bit of good advice from you). Installation was very good & quick 1 week after quote. Yes they did a help the grid connection Show additional information

Green Solar Energy did an excellent job

Great installer. Have installed two systems with them. Both installations are working well and the team did a very neat and professional job on both. Would thoroughly recommend Green Solar Energy Show additional information

They went the extra mile

Sales staff were knowledgeable and flexible in their design of my solar system and prompt in getting back to me with variation prices. Richard and Henry were very friendly, and happy to answer any questions. Despite a late finish they did a great job on tidying up and sorted out some problems in my meter box.
I had to have my TV antenna relocated and urge others who need to do this to shop around or to ask the solar panel installer what their price is. My antenna relocation cost me $750 !!

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED

Our experience from the very beginning started off with Ann. She was lovely, patient, very knowledgeable and helpful. I had gone back and forth with her changing this and changing that, and she was always accommodating, and never pushy. On installation day, the boys were great! Kept me informed with any changes or suggestions they wanted to make. They did such a good job, that I even referred them to my sister, and told her she does not need to look else where. The installation was very neat and tidy, and I've very picky. And once complete, all the paperwork was ready for me just to sign and send off to Origin. I can't recommend these guys enough! Show additional information

Quality service, quality materials, quality installation

The sales quoting process was very professional. All my questions were answered and during that process of gaining clarification and also having to compare different systems in the different quotes, I was never pressured to buy.

The installation was excellent. The installers turned up on time and were very friendly and courteous. Highly recommend their work.
The grid connection was seamless and all of the work that was needed to be done to ensure that I could read the solar panel production and our consumption from my phone/computer was done by Green Solar. I highly recommend this company.

Professional Installation

The Sales consultant was very helpful and answered all questions. Very professional.
The people who came and did the installation arrived on time went through with us the placement of the Solar panels prior to going ahead with the installation were very courteous and went through how to read the inverter.

Very happy.

Great Value for Money

Ann was our sales consultant and she gave us a good discount for a 6.6kw solar system including 21 opal solar panels and Solis 4g inverter. After we agreed on the price, the installation took place after 18day and Mahmoud and Richard and another installer (forgot the name) were the team who installed the system to our roof. Installation started from 9am and was done by 430pm. Mahmoud was very kind enough to place the inverter inside the garage with my request (which is very difficult, they needed to climb inside the roof manhole and thread the powerlines into the garage). The inverter is now safely nested inside the garage away from sun and rain. Richard gave me the final safety instructions and how to disable the system in any untoward event. The installation team was very tidy. They cleaned the workspace and the wirings and puncture wall holes were done with detail and accuracy. Customer service was very reasonable, my emails were answered very promptly by Ann. Overall im one very satisfied customer. Thank you Green Solar Energy Team. Show additional information

Very happy with entire process from initial quote to installation.

My initial contact was with Ann, who gave me all the information required for an informed decision. I was kept up to date with the progress of my order and given a realistic time frame for installation. Mahmoud and Richard arrived right on time to carry out the installation quickly and efficiently. There was a minor obstacle that was quickly overcome, and the install did not skip a beat. I am very happy with the end product. The inverter and panels appear to be working well, and all the necessary paperwork has been supplied by Green Solar Energy to finalise the installation. I am now just waiting for Origin Energy to adjust the metering to complete the process. Show additional information

Great Price. Great Install and took extra care to make everything was 100%

Very easy to deal with and not pushy during the quoting process as well as a great price.
During quoting they provided a few options rather than just one and explained the negatives and positives of the options.
Installation was perfect took extra care around some fragile roof tiles and even went the extra mile where they sealed a few and properly installed all the cabling with no overhangs or loose wiring.
Very tidy cleaned everything up on completion.
They arrived onsite as agreed and all the installers were polite and helpful with all my questions.
Customer service was outstanding as they took their time to explain what they are doing and how the system and application works.
They explained the documentaion and what the next steps are and what they have to do and what I have to do.
I am a service manager in my day job and these guys did an excellent job and I highly recommend them.

Happy customer

From the start Green Solar Energy was the first out of three to contact us with a quote, they followed up after the initial quote in a timely manner. They were happy to sell us a good budget system and after extensive researching through Solar Quotes website I realized that it would be better to spend a fair bit more for quality and a peace of mine particularly on the Inverter. Green Solar Energy reassured me that it was a good decision and were not pushy and try to sell me something I didn't want or needed.
They were very friendly, punctual and stayed back late till the job was done without leaving a mess. I was impressed. The next day without knowing my Inverter had disconnected from the WiFI (probably me playing with the inverter app) they called me to tell me of the issue and popped by after work to resolved it.
All the grid connections were taken care of i didn't have to do anything. Personal thanks to Ann in sales, Richard and Mahmoud in installations.
Green Solar Energy Highly recommended.

Great installers

Great people to deal with no problems whatsoever I didn't have to do a thing. I am 200 percent happy with my installation. Show additional information

Fantastic customer service

Excellent service. Installation went very well. Great customer service and everyone took time out to explain how the system works. Show additional information

Great Company - Competent - Efficient - Friendly

I am pleased to say that my experience with Green Solar Energy was exceptionally good.
The whole process from initial consultation and quotation through to completion of system installation was managed in an efficient, professional and friendly manner.

At the outset, I had many questions and options that needed consideration. Ann (in sales) was able to quickly provide the answers and was most kind and courteous in doing so. Responses to all my calls/emails were answered promptly right through to job completion.

The installation team - with Mahmoud leading and ably assisted by Richard and Kieran - arrived on the appointed day and worked solidly to completion some 10 hours later. At all times their manner was polite and friendly.
I had some special installation requirements for my system which needed review at install time. I was pleased to find that the team was happy to discuss these and other matters (panel layout/inverter position etc ), resulting in all my needs being accommodated. They undertook the extra effort to achieve this on the day - impressed me greatly.
Good workmanship and a sound knowledge of the various technical aspects of Roof Top Solar was clearly demonstrated.

My overall impression is a Company with high technical expertise and deep installation experience to get the job done well.

I am very satisfied with my experience with Green Solar Energy and would highly recommend them to anyone for consideration.
Systems running very well, SMA Sunny Boy with Opal solar panels Show additional information

There has been a long delay from deposit to installation installation due soon 2 months after deposit paid

Quote great helpful and responded to requirements
Follow up not so good installation promised week of 23 feb hope it goes well will let you know
Does seem a long time with no feedback

Great Solar company to deal with.

It was a great experience to deal with Green Solar Energy from the initial quote to the install. We live at Dubbo and Mahmoud, Richard and Kieran travelled out from Sydney. The install went well and was neat and tidy. Ann from the office always kept me up to date prior to the install. Great to deal with and highly recommended. Show additional information

Went above and beyond, did my house and my daughters house. Even replaced broken tiles.

All good, arrived when they said they would. Contacted energy supplier to fix minor service issues. Show additional information

Excellent service, quality gear and professional installation

Of the 5 installers I contacted Green Solar Energy provided the most realistic initial quote - an appropriate number of panels for our smallish, partly shaded roof, using micro-inverters to maximise output and advising on the various panel options. Ann seemed to be always in the office to patiently answer my phone calls and emails with excellent advice and new quotes for all the variations I considered, eventually settling on a 4.5kW system. A supply glitch with my first choice REC panels was quickly solved with a switch to slightly higher output QCell G5+ with similar warranty, avoiding a 6-week delay in installation.
On installation Friday, Richard rang before the agreed arrival time to advise a slight delay. He and Mahmoud finalised the panel layout to cater for my concerns, and the result was even better than the original design. They worked solidly for 9 hours to get the job finished, everything looked good and all rubbish was taken away. Richard showed me where he'd replaced some broken tiles which had allowed minor water leaks into the roof. We already had our smart meter installed so the system actually generated a few watts at 7pm switch-on under smoky skies. Mahmoud followed-up on Saturday with our Enphase Enlighten registration so we could monitor the system to panel level including production and consumption.
Overall I'm very satisfied with the experience. The price was on the high side for this size system but there was a lot of extra work in squeezing the panels onto our crowded roof (at the busiest time of year) and the end result seems to be a quality installation.

Very satisfied

The whole experience was very very efficient and professional from start to finish. As I was away when the panels and inverter was installed my wife was extremely happy with the installation team who were courteous and polite and very informative about what they were doing and what to do once they had finished. Show additional information

Great company to deal with

Honest, no BS or pushy salesmanship, informative and friendly, at the best price straight up! I was quoted over double from a door to door salesman for an inferior product and dodgy maths on what I could expect to get from my feed in.

Anne was great to deal with and the installers were courteous and respectful, and on time! And I never once felt pushed into making any decisions.

I recommend. Great to deal with.
My solar has only been installed less than a week so I can’t say anything about the quality, but everything seems to be working great.

Amazing Service and Installation

Green Solar Energy were referred by a family member, we couldn't be happier. From quoting to the installation, which was perfect. Show additional information

Great

From the sales team to the installers, the team at Green Solar Energy were great, friendly and professional.

Before the installation, I did a lot of research and got a number of quotes, some were very force-able sales person that was hounding me every day, while others gave me quotes that was ridiculously overpriced (thinking I didn't do my research). Green Solar Energy was not the cheapest, but certainly they were very fair on the price and very reasonable considering I optioned with particular configurations, and were very very very patient (because I had a lot of questions which they answered, in addition they were not pushy, as it took me some time to get my strata to approve of the install). After the install, I could see why they're price is a bit higher then the cheapest quote I got (not by much - just a couple hundred dollars), simply I was very happy with the installers as they worked their guts out and put a lot of attention to details to make the install tidy. The install team were very friendly and professional too. Since, I have recommended a number of friends to them.

Great Company - Great Value - Great People

Happy with Green Solar Energy in every respect. The whole team were customer focused and they offer great value.
Mahmoud is very personable and endeavours to provide you with an outcome you'll be happy with. Will recommend to family and friends.
Julian M

Terrific Company and Installer...Very Impressive!!!

Mahmoud and Richard are very professional! They did a fantastic job installing my solar system. I can't praise then enough by doing such a wonderful job and explaining to me how the system works. Also, Ann was very informative on every quotes and provided all the information needed and paper works for connection to the grid. I highly recommended Green Solar Energy to anyone that is looking for a Solar System. Show additional information

A+++ installers

I received 3 quotes from different vendors through SolarQuotes and I selected GreenSolar since their quote worked out to be the best for the panel and inverter of my preference. I wanted a 330W Trina Solar Honey split max with Fronious inverter - a 6.6 KW system. Ann and Mahmoud were super easy to work with and their product knowledge is deep. They were kind to clarify all my queries. Last week Mahmoud and his boys installed the system and promptly provided the required paperwork. The install was neat and clean - super easy. Highly recommend them. Show additional information

All round great to deal with

Ann was very good over the phone nothing was a problem. installation guys were great polite and cleaned up all there mess when finished and helped organize grid connection. Show additional information
Installers Henry and Richard were professional, industrious and courteous. The site was spotless when they left, nice neat job on the roof and with the inverter inside the garage. Well done guys. Ann was knowledgeable and always a pleasure to talk to. A good experience. Highly recommended.
Awaiting connection to the grid.

Excellent Service, Speedy Installation

Mahmoud and his staff offer excellent service
I had actually cancelled my install and the deposit was refunded that day no questions asked. It was only after the refund was deposited in my account that I received a followup wondering why I had cancelled. That service is almost unheard of these days very impressed.
Once I had time to analyse the quote I had received from a local installer, the quote from Green Solar Energy was a better option. Quick chat with Ann from Green Solar Energy and I was back on the install schedule. As it worked out the install happen 21 days after my first deposit payment. Excellent
The install team were so organised that after a walk around the roof discussing string location(s) best angle etc the whole install took about 5.5Hrs There was no rubbish left behind all work was neat and tidy. We discussed options to get the cables from the roof to the inverter and inverter to the switchboard. They wanted to run the cables within the house walls, the best solution, but I was aware access to wall cavity not possible due to house construction.
The only problem we had with the install was connecting the Fronius inverter to internet. I do not have a NBN or ADSL permanent internet connection and rely on our phones for any internet connection.
Mahmoud advised me up front that they have never had any joy using a phone connection. It was my decision to persist with the phone option.
It did not work.
However Mahmoud spent hours with me trying to get it to work there was never an issue with the support from Mahmoud or Richard sorting this issue out.
In the end I purchased a cheap mobile internet dongle and data plan to ensure the inverter could connect to the Fronius monitoring system which is then accessible from any phone or desktop. Fronius also advise Green Solar Energy of the performance and and service issue with our system.
Anyone else in a similar situation - listen to any advise given
All in all very happy first 6 days average 34KwHrs export to grid after household needs - no smart meter yet. Yes good sunny days.

Great company to work with

The best value for money I could find on the market. The installers were diligent and easy to talk to, as were the office staff. The only let down was they don't always answer the phone, however this is probably a sign of how busy they are due to their good reputation! Show additional information

Excellent service, Support, Install

Green Solar Energy is a well-run business, one that has Ann at the front desk helping you at every step of the way and Mahmoud providing you the technical details to connect the dots.

To say I was the easiest customer to deal with is an understatement, with the level of questioning, meetings, phone calls, emails, still did not deter Green Solar team from helping.

After putting other Solar businesses through the same level of questioning, I landed and signed with Green Solar Energy. The team arrived when promised, performed the install all without challenges.

It’s worth noting that I had a builder inspect every stage of the install, and the feedback I received as the owner was that the parts and installation method were above standard.

For anyone that is reading this, save yourself the effort looking for a Solar installer, and for those that are still assessing, put Green Solar at the top of your list, I did!

Great Installer and price

Mahmoud and Anne were great to deal with and their install team were very friendly, informative and tidy. Highly recommended. Show additional information

Fast & Efficient!!

Sales were very helpful & install was arranged quickly...
Installers friendly & easy to work with...
Still awaiting my Energy Supplier to install correct meter before actually working & connected to grid...

Great! Happy with installation, customer service etc.

Sales process was great!

The installation was on time as scheduled, installers were friendly and professional.

Great installation

Great service from Green Solar Energy, installers were on time and did a quality job, it all worked without any hassles. Show additional information

A pleasure to do business with.

I received multiple quotes for different sized systems from Anne who was very accommodating and informative. Mahmoud arranged a date for installation and was easy to deal with, and very knowledgeable. After a slight hiccup (due to rain) the installers (Richard and Henry) were quick to arrange another day for the installation. I did not have to wait very long and the boys were attacking the job with great professionalism. I was impressed by their work ethic and obvious experience in the field. The site was spotless after installation and I was informed of what I needed to do next i.e. Grid connect, download monitoring software, etc.
Overall I cannot recommend this company highly enough, the product was excellent, the price was right, and the staff were great.

An outstanding team of Solar Installation perfectionists.

It gives us complete pleasure to recommend these wonderful folks at GREEN SOLAR ENERGY to certainly delivered the right type of PV installation.

After negotiating the terms of installation, accepting a fair and equitable quotation, we proceeded with the installation. We were impressed that they listened to us and unlike others who offered quotes, did not push their agenda on what they wanted us to have. That was quite refreshing to start with. Politeness struck me as folks that we could work with and relate to.

Our installation was not your standard type, it was a domestic 3 phase, with 50 of 385W Canadian Solar panels installed and old panels and inverter removed.

After the careful removal of 10 of "older" cheap 250W low performance smaller panels and the "old" ABB AURORA 3.6KW inverter (installed in 2011) all traces of this bad, totally ugly 2011 install were totally removed.

A mammoth task to execute from start to finish.
After discussions with Mo... together, we worked on replacing the old 8 of 1640mm x 994mm 250W panels
With 10 of 2000mm x 994mm 385W Canadian Solar.

This was achieved by adjusting the geometry of mounting, thus facilitating all 10 x 385W to be mounted.

Next, was the total removal of 10 of a 2014 installation.
These too were carefully removed as well as the old mounting triangles and the mounting roof bars of our 88 Square metre flat metal garage roof.
Our garage roof received 40 new 385W PV, following the tiled house roof that had the new 10 385W installed.

Mo's Green Solar Energy team did it like clockwork in carefully removing the old and covering the metal flat roof with the new 40 of 385W Canadian Solar and following up with reconfiguring the new 10 of 385W Canadian Solar in place. An awesome task to do, however Mo, Richard and Henry worked brilliantly to achieve what was needed. A very impressive job well executed.

Next was the 27KW FRONIUS Inverter, connected to the meter box three phase meter from the street,. Watching Mo work, it was perfection in his work.

As a electronics Techo myself and a designer of good electronics gear, one seriously knows when your sparkie is switched on. Mo, is a "master" in my humble opinion.

I was impressed by his excellent workmanship, his eye for detail and the professional manner in which he did our installation. After his work, he cleaned up all off-cuts and paid great attention to making the installation far better than the 2011 sparkie's very slack and ugly job.

Impeccable attention to detail. That is the marque of a professional. Do it right first time, no corner cutting, very impressed. In the past 50 years, I have never seen a installation wired so well. It is outstanding to see it.

We discussed our forward estimations of our energy needs with the very helpful and knowledgeable Ann in their office and of course, with Mo, the Master.

It was by mutual consultation, we chose a 15KW SONNEN BATTERIE/ Inverter tower to fulfil our battery needs and a FRONIUS 3 Phase inverter to replace the aged 3.6KW ABB AURORA inverter at our meter box.

The SONNEN 15KW battery and it's 3 phase inverter sit in a 1.86m tower along with the 6 x 2.5KW Li-Fe-P04 obatteriesr Lithium Ferric Phospate. These batteries were chosen for their battery chemistry, which we believe is far superior to the older Li-Ion types that are offered by many others.
The SONNEN BATTERIE warranty covers us nicely.

Mo wired everything neatly where practical so the majority of interconnecting wires were not visible, unlike the previous sparkies doing cheap "quick buck" installs for TV advertised jobs. A lesson learned here folks.

Seriously, you do get what you pay for. Cheap jobs. It does not pay in the long run. Pay peanuts, get monkeys
and yes, there are a lot of cowboys out there, seriously!

Then, the job of getting it all to talk with each other via the software, Wi-Fi, nothing was a problem for Mo.... he did it with the same mindset. Perfection.

We are now saving $$$ day and night due to careful battery planning of our unique requirement.

So far, we have been free of grid supply into our home and the battery has kicked in to run appliances and devices well above our expectations. We are almost not drawing much from the grid and that is one huge bonus.

We are more that delighted to recommend Green Solar Energy and Mo's team of experts for any installation.

A very impressive company from the knowledgeable Ann, who runs the heart of the Office, through to Mo... or Mahmoud, Mo suits him.

He has the full responsibility of planning the PV Strings, adding into the mix of our 2 year old 22 of 275W Seraphim PV panels (yes, a $4,499 cheapie from before) and then the logistics of removing the much older 18 solar panels and replacing the removed ones with 50 of new 385 Watt Canadian Solar panels.
Totally Awesome.
My Wife and I do thoroughly recommend Mo and his great, exceptionally experienced team.
It would be remiss not to mention the efforts of his very trusty, loyal assistants Richard and Henry, outstanding workmanship guys, extremely happy with your work and especially that all panels are gapped correctly, 25mm between each panel, spot-on.

It is on this fine basis, we offer our experiences as a benchmark of what you too, can have and achieve. Almost off the grid with all 3 phase approvals done.

All approvals were sought by Mo and fully passed.

With 72 panels, 50 new of 385 Watt, connected with 22 of 275 Watt from a previous installation, all connected correctly and by-the-book. It is a win-win for us. Tidy, punctual and extremely engaging. Great folks to deal with. From a technical aspect, outstanding work !

Vickie and Jeff J.P.

cheers, Jeff.
Anne at Green Solar Energy was very helpful at every stage and the installers were excellent.
The System is not working yet as I had to wait 2 weeks for a "level 2 electrician" to upgrade 3 fuse holders on my Switchboard.

Following that switchboard upgrade I called my electricity provider (Red Energy) who said I would have to wait 6 weeks before they would change the meter. (the level 2 electrician that did the fuse replacement said he could do it on the day for AGL)

My new solar system is not working yet because i need someone to connect the new fuses to a new meter.

I installed a PV system in Brisbane and it was simple and easy (2 weeks)
In NSW it seems to be a bit more complicated. (3 months ?)

Professional people, best service imaginable

I sought quote locally and Green Solar Energy’s quote was approximately 2k cheaper. Ann, Mahmoud, Richard and his team...all were ver professional and maintained vey well communication at each step of the process. My suggestion is that just don’t relay on your local installer, these guy’s go all over NSW. Can’t recommend enough. Also don’t get confused with another company that has “green” in its name. These guys are the real deal. Show additional information

Great installers

Why do I need to make the review longer than 10 words Show additional information
After investigating three solar installation companies (recommend by Finn Peacock), Green Solar Energy was chosen to install two (side by side) 9kW solar power generation systems.
The final decision was based on price and service. Ann was very helpful providing: panel, inverter, battery and ancillary options; as I learnt more about what I had, and how best to optimise my system. As the difference in cost of the systems, between companies, was less than 0.5% of the total, the explanation of technical data, re-quoting of the system with variations, and the graciousness with which it was offered, were telling.
Having Henry inspect the site prior to installation, confirmed the installation requirements, providing piece of mind for the cost and confirmation of the quote.
As it was a large order, there was a mis-understanding about the delay between ordering the system and installation.
Mahmoud, Henry and Richard were exacting and accomodating with the installation and commissioning of the system. They threaded the DC system cableing through existing conduit (prepared during construction) to suit the owners requirements. The panels were installed over the two days allotted, commissioning of the inverters was completed the following day. Some time was lost as I was unaware that an internet (‘Wifi’) connection is required to access the extended inverter warranty from ‘Fronius’.
The job was well finished and done in good humour. It was a pleasure to work with the Green Solar Energy team, and it is one of the best fitout / construction experiences I have had.

great price and installation

My Brother who is an electrical engineer helped us choose Green Solar Energy. He has found them great to communicate with and that they actually know their solar and product much better then many other companies who were not able to talk fine details or who accidentally misrepresented there products. They offer great quality Solar at a great price. The installation was smooth and the team polite and friendly and willing to listen to my brothers and our requests on roof placement ex. thanks so much Show additional information

Fantastic Installation

Green solar Energy did a great job installing our solar panels, very courteous, professional job and cleaned up well, panels working well. Show additional information

Great Installation!

We were impressed with how professional and careful they were. thank you. Tidy and Punctual, All connections done before they left... even helped me get the app on my phone to check the panels production when we are away. Show additional information

July 2019 installation

The system was only installed two weeks ago so the comments are based on experience to date.

The sales process went well and after we demonstrated some commitment to purchase, Mo came out did an on-site inspection and suggested some changes from the original quotation. Ann from head office was easy to deal with and responsive.

The installation team were polite, tidy and turned up when they said they would. I can see the cabling on the underside of the panels and it looks neat and tidy with nothing flapping in the breeze. The cabling from the roof to the power box is in PVC tubing (as it should be) and is indistinguishable from other cabling running down the side of the house. The work at the power box is also neat and tidy.

They helped with organising the grid connection.

First tip: I called the electricity supplier to organise connection as the team were completing their work. The electricity supplier asked some questions I couldn't answer so gave the phone to Mo and he dealt with it. Suggest you do the same. As an aside and nothing to do with Green Solar Energy, it took the electricity about 12 business days to do the connection which meant upgrading the meter, but after reading some horror stories about how long it takes was better than expectation.

Second tip: Get the Enphase application so you can monitor production and consumption. Both are interesting, but consumption may give some surprising results as you will be able to see how much power various devices use.

Third tip: At this time of year, July/August, the panels are at their most productive between 10am and 4pm so that's the time to run appliances like washing machines, tumble driers, dishwashers and so on because the power is free rather than running them later in the day or at night. Also, cloudy days really impact energy production so if tomorrow is going to be clear skies then delay if you can.

Great system with some very hard working employees.

The purchasing process with Ann was easy with just a small deposit paid, within a short time the 2 fellows who arrived (Mahmoud and Richard) were both very good hard working young boys who had the entire job done quickly, efficiently and cleanly. I was up and running that day, no waiting for an electrician to come and connect as 1 of the boys was a qualified Electrician. Thank you Green Solar Energy, Ann, Richard and Mahmoud. Show additional information

Highly Recommended - Excellent job by a very professional team.

Both the sales/quoting process and the customer service provided were: efficient; friendly and extremely well managed. The installation went like clockwork. Due to the nature of the roof, It was a difficult job that required overcoming some challenges. However, the team handled it expertly well, keeping me informed, explaining the difficulties and using their combined knowledge to identify the best possible solutions. The work was completed in a day and, when they packed-up, there was no sign that they had been here at all - apart from the lovely new panels on the roof. Show additional information

Excellent prices and service

The entire team was excellent to deal with. Although the initial quotation was just on the phone, I later asked them to send somebody out to inspect the site itself – highly recommended. Richard, Mo and Ann gave thoughtful recommendations that took our situation into account, and quoted at competitive prices. They were willing to work on a 35-degree pitch roof, something other companies were reluctant to do. When one of the microinverters failed, they organised a replacement.

All in all, a very reputable and decent company.