Green Solar Energy Reviews

Based on 128 reviews Aus Ranking

About Green Solar Energy, Solar Installers

Green Solar Energy
Platinum Partner

Green Solar Energy is Australian-owned and offers a variety of solutions to help customers lower their energy bills and consumption. It boasts an experienced team of technical experts who can deal with all the paperwork associated with buying solar panels to make the process as easy as possible.

Only the highest quality products are used by the company, which states that it does more than simply supply and install solar panels. Customers are asked to outline their requirements so the team at Green Solar Energy can come up with a solution for their needs.

People can also receive information on government rebates and incentives.

Green Solar Energy Solar Reviews

Whole experience easy and hassle free. Show additional information

Standout solar

Excellent advice and service in visiting our home to give us appropriate and pertinent information.
Prompt and competitive quote + phone access with Ann to respond to our follow-up questions.
Ann helped us also by organising an extended warranty on the invererter.
Henry and Richard worked brilliantly all day to finalise the installation and helped with repairs on some existing dodgy tiles.
Just waiting now on our energy provider to finalise the connection
I had done some research for several months before I chose this installer. And found that there aren't many good installers around Sydney that have a strong market presence with good reputation in the industry.

Their track record and history was the most important factor for me because many installers push the low to mid range products with a very competitive price into the market and then go out of business without keeping their promise to provide warranty and customer support. And then they come back to the market with a new trade name so that no one knows who they were. I was shocked by the fact that almost 700 installers have gone out of business for the last 8 years in Australia.

So I started to believe that cheaper prices than $5,000 for 6KW solar panel would end up with little chance to get warranty and support, and thus set the target price range to be $5,000~$6,000 for my 6KW solar panels with 5KW inverter. And I have sent out request for quote, shortlisted into 2 installers, and then chosen Green Solar Energy. Their price was reasonably competitive, they offered high quality products (the inverter is the no. 1 in the market and the solar panels are tier 1, not the no 1), they completed the installation in a single day, the system generated circa 30 KWh a day last week, and I have a confidence that I can get their free services for the next 10 years since the company has been around in the Sydney market for more than two decades.

Every system breaks. I know it from my 20 yrs experience as an IT engineer. Look at the horrifying reviews by customers who the many dodgy installers left hung out to dry. So prepare for it by including the cost into your price range.
Not installed as yet, but I have been very happy with the help that Anne has given me over the phone. Show additional information
Very pleasant, efficient and helpful across the whole team.
We will now just await the next electricy bill and the next few years!
Hi Finn really like your site and I referral so many of my friends to it. The company we went me - my friends and me - has been the cheapest by a fair bit and while I gave one of the others a really good chance showing them the quote no one else could match them. I hope they will be good when installed in late September, so happy to give you feedback when that happens. Show additional information
Anne from Green Solar was amazing to deal with and the installation team that came to my house were really nice too, cleaned up all the mess, very talkative and the main guy was very informative about system and setup. Show additional information
Due to some unavoidable circumstances the installation didn't go quite as smoothly as I would have expected, due mainly to some communication issues. However, Mahmoud has contacted me and is working to address the situation. Show additional information
It was a pleasure to have Henry and Richard install my 6.6 kw system. They kept me informed as to when where and how the process of installation was going and showed me every courtesy of the true professionals they are. Both Ann and Mahmoud answered all questions with out fuss and took they time to explain in great detail. The paper work from the team was explained in great detail and every bit of help was generously offered. I would gladly promote this business. Thank you Green Solar Energy. Stuart. Show additional information
The Green Solar Energy experience started with the Salesperson, Ann, who was thoughtful and listened very well to my inquiries and helped determine our needs. This went on for nine months and she was unfailingly helpful and prompt in reply to requests.

Once committed to the installation the team, Henry and Richard did an excellent job, including going above and beyond to aesthetically managed the cabling down the side of our house.

Worked well, easy to talk to and cleaned up well. Finished late and said they would come back two days later, a Saturday, to test the system in daylight, and as promised, turned up.

Selected them from Solar quotes as they have been in business for quite a long time (20 years)and the experience showed.
They were able to install much more quickly than anticipated Show additional information
Communication is very poor with this company and I have to keep chasing for information, not very happy and I only hope when the install happens When it happens ? it improves Show additional information
Installers Henry and Richard were professional, industrious and courteous. The site was spotless when they left, nice neat job on the roof and with the inverter inside the garage. Well done guys. Ann was knowledgeable and always a pleasure to talk to. A good experience. Highly recommended.
Awaiting connection to the grid.
The Green Solar Energy team - Mahmoud, Ann, Henry and Richard are fantastic.
From my planning stage, Ann was very knowledgeable on the solar panel system. I have done my research before hand and already comparing apples and apples, but this lady had informed me if its a Royal Gala or Delicious! She is easy to deal with even scheduled the installation with my terms.
The Technical/Installation team led by Mahmoud with Henry and Richard are all professional and efficient. Prior to installation, Mahmoud was on site and explained to me panel layout and listened to my suggestions and come up with the best structural positioning.
During the installation, the team was on time and spent the entire day carrying out a superior work. After installation, they did a thorough clean up. Richard replaced a broken tile and Henry explained the system isolation during emergency.
Mahmoud set up online account and checked the systems function and informed me even after hours. This is SERVICE at its best. A phone call away, and easy to talk to.
I personally recommend GREEN SOLAR ENERGY to my friends and workmates.
Our experience with Green Solar Energy has been great! They have patient and friendly sales staff, competitive prices, professional installation technicians and exceptional after sales service. We were sceptical about choosing a supplier who wasn't local but after months of investigating systems and comparing prices we weren't disappointed. Our installation was expedited (and installers were friendly and didn't complain that temps were over forty degrees on a black roof), and a follow up site visit (for a replacement panel which was damaged on arrival as identified by the installer) was not a problem at all. After sales service has been excellent, no question too small. I'd highly recommend Green Solar Energy! Show additional information
The Green Solar representative (Ann) was very helpful and able to convey her knowledge and expertise to me clearly in a way I could easily grasp. I asked many questions and asked her to help me understand what to me was a complex topic. Ann was patient and straight down the line. I recommend Green Solar. Show additional information
After investigating three solar installation companies (recommend by Finn Peacock), Green Solar Energy was chosen to install two (side by side) 9kW solar power generation systems.
The final decision was based on price and service. Ann was very helpful providing: panel, inverter, battery and ancillary options; as I learnt more about what I had, and how best to optimise my system. As the difference in cost of the systems, between companies, was less than 0.5% of the total, the explanation of technical data, re-quoting of the system with variations, and the graciousness with which it was offered, were telling.
Having Henry inspect the site prior to installation, confirmed the installation requirements, providing piece of mind for the cost and confirmation of the quote.
As it was a large order, there was a mis-understanding about the delay between ordering the system and installation.
Mahmoud, Henry and Richard were exacting and accomodating with the installation and commissioning of the system. They threaded the DC system cableing through existing conduit (prepared during construction) to suit the owners requirements. The panels were installed over the two days allotted, commissioning of the inverters was completed the following day. Some time was lost as I was unaware that an internet (�Wifi') connection is required to access the extended inverter warranty from �Fronius'.
The job was well finished and done in good humour. It was a pleasure to work with the Green Solar Energy team, and it is one of the best fitout / construction experiences I have had.
Anne at Green Solar Energy was very helpful at every stage and the installers were excellent.
The System is not working yet as I had to wait 2 weeks for a "level 2 electrician" to upgrade 3 fuse holders on my Switchboard.

Following that switchboard upgrade I called my electricity provider (Red Energy) who said I would have to wait 6 weeks before they would change the meter. (the level 2 electrician that did the fuse replacement said he could do it on the day for AGL)

My new solar system is not working yet because i need someone to connect the new fuses to a new meter.

I installed a PV system in Brisbane and it was simple and easy (2 weeks)
In NSW it seems to be a bit more complicated. (3 months ?)
MICHELIN STAR service from a STRONG SENSE OF PROFESSIONALISM, COMMITMENT & WORKMANSHIP. Mahmoud, Ann, Henry and Richard went above and beyond. ANN helping me choose the right system, to the Boys MAHMOUD, HENRY and RICHARD working hard in 45 degree weather !! Highly reccomended if you live in regional NSW, Riverina, MIA, griffith, Wagga places in between. Defiantly VALUE FOR MONEY compared to local options i had. Jinko panels and Furious inverter set up. I have personally recommended Green Solar Energy to my friends. #TEAMGREENSOLARENERGY Show additional information
Henry and Richard arrived on time on the day they were booked. Nothing was a problem, they worked all day and then some. They didn't leave till the job was complete and the sun was down..
They cleaned up after themselves, extremely efficient, great knowledge, kept us informed on all aspects of the job.
We could not speak anymore highly for them. I would recommend the guys to do any job any time.
Good sense of humour and work so well together.
As our unit has not been connected by our supplier as yet I cannot answer the first 2 questions, but as far as the Installation and Customer Service we would have no hesitation in recommending Green Solar Energy to any one wanting to install a solar system. Thank you for suggesting this company to us. Show additional information
The 2 man instillation team, Henry & Richard were fantastic. They arrived on time & kept me informed throughout the day on their progress. They reviewed the panel outlay & adjusted it to best fit the structure layout. They spent the entire day on the instillation and what a professional job they did including a thorough cleanup afterwards.
I would thoroughly recommend this team to anyone requiring the professional instillation of a quality solar system.
Wished more companies were as professional, on time and knowledgable as the staff at Green Solar energy. Ann, Henry and the team were the best and I can't speak more highly of them, their product and service. Thankyou Show additional information
Firstly we would like to compliment your company on your staff.
From the first person of call, Ann (Sales Consultant) who without a doubt couldn't have been more helpful with information regarding your product. She knew her products and explained everything so could I understood what we were buying and there was no pushing of the product just good, honest selling. She was there to answer any questions I had, without any problem and if she didn't know the answer she found the answer for me and got back to me asap.
Then to the installers Henry and Richard, they arrived and introduced themselves individually, and got straight to work and worked non stop until the job was finished. I can honestly say I have not seen guys work so hard and be so invested in their work, they replaced any tiles that were broken, they explained everything to us as to what they where doing and were incredibly polite. They cleaned up as they went and the area was spotless after they left. They also thanked us for "our hospitality". You don't find this too very often.
My husband and I will have no hesitation in recommending your company to all our friends and any persons that are looking to have Solar Power installed on their homes.
It is very hard to find staff these days with such commitment to their jobs, and that take so much pride in their work. Hold onto them.
Ann has been a wealth of knowledge , she was able to answer all my questions via the phone or email and was very prompt in her replies. She provided advise but also listened to my requirements , and supplied very competitive quotes .
The other company sent to me by Solar Quotes wasn't willing to provide their best price quote upfront and tried to offer inferior panels to match Green Solar Energy Price.
The install is going ahead on 21st December 2018 and I will report back then but all reviews are very promising.
I am going with a 6.3kw system 20 x Hanwha Qcell Qpeak Q4 panels and a Fronius 5.0.1 Single phase inverter.
Ann has supplied a connection approval letter from Essential Energy , AGL will upgrade my old magnetic meter to a digital meter , but that can't be booked in until day of install and will take up to a further 30 days to install.
Installation crews are excellent in their work, knowledge and personality. Show additional information
Friendly, responsive and efficient. Thanks very much Show additional information
As I'm just at the start of usage - not much more to say. Looking forward to the solar way. Show additional information
Installation took place on 27/3/18.
Cannot assess Quality of System as need to wait 6 weeks for Energy Australia to replace existing Meter.
GreenSolar Energy Really were brilliant in their professionalism. The sales were honest and never tried to push on you things that were not needed and was able to answer all question asked. Installation was high quality and the tradesman doing the installation never stop from the moment he arrived until he left. After sale services was excellent and nothing was to much trouble for the company to would deal with. I would highly recommend GreenSolar Energy and I will be dealing with GreenSolar Energy exclusively from now on. Show additional information
Couldn't be happier with all interactions with Ann, Mahmoud and Henry.
Why go anywhere else?
Ann explained things thoroughly. Installers Mahmoud and Henry were helpful and professional. Overall, a very good experience. Show additional information
All the staff at Green Solar Energy were extremely helpful. Ann spent quite some time explaining the system options to me, and identifying optimal solar panel requirements, based on our electricity usage, and roof layout using google maps aerial view. Henry the installer arrived on time to review our current (dead) inverter and panels, and then on time to install. Unfortunately the additional installer was unavailable on the day, but Henry went above and beyond to get the system installed. He even checked for existing broken tiles on our roof and replaced them with our spares. He put in a 10 hour day to complete the job, along with Mammoub for electrical work. All this on a 38 degree day! Even better, they were able to do the job on a weekend and explained the App for the system to show its output. They cleaned all rubbish from the job and took it away. I'll be recommending Green Solar Energy for all solar work!!! Show additional information
Installation crew was very professional and friendly. Will recommend to friends Show additional information
Sales person was very knowledgeable, responsive, helpful and not pushy.
System price was reasonable and installation was organised in 4 weeks taking one day to complete.
I would recommend this company.
Technical Sales staff knowledge levels are excellent as is heir willingness to deliver a design that meets the customers expectations

Installations team were simply excellent. Excellent manners, knowledge, tooling and equipment, attitude, and desire to produce a first class installation were all on display throughout the job.
Mo and Ricky were great and Ann was very helpful.
I appreciate that Mo & Ricky left the worksite clean and tidy.
Sorry about all fantastic ticks but their efforts and product were better than good, was warned to deal locally ( Port Macquarie ) as city firms could rip you off but the complete opposite was true. Fronius Primo 5.0 -1 and JA JAM60S01 310 Kw panels x 20 and installed quickly and professionally. Far exceeded all the other quotes at a similar price and would highly recommend Green Solar Energy. Have supplied all documentation to me for smart meter installation a day after completion so am happy with my summary. Show additional information
From the initial contact by Ann she was by far the most amiable and informative of the people that contacted me, during the pricing stage. Also Green Solar's proposal was by far superior to the others and their price although not the cheapest, made me lean towards them and I have no regrets.

They arrived late the day of the installation only because of a car breakdown the was out of their control, but they stayed to complete the installation as far as practical and have since returned to commission the installation and it is working fine.

The installation is of good standard and I am more than happy.
Green Solar energy was fantastic from the first point of call. Ann was so helpful, knowledgeable and provided answers to my many questions. Ann was also open to taking my many calls which was great. she definitely knows the products and what to look for. The installation was fantastic, Ricky and Henry were on time, efficient and asked questions to make sure the installation was done right for our house. They did a great job and left the place as it was found. All in all a great experience with Green Solar energy! I just cant wait for the meter to be updated for some free electricity :) Show additional information
excellent company especially installers, very happy with them Show additional information
Ann was a pleasure to deal with, she made sure everything went well and even convinced our provider to let us have the 6kw as opposed to the 5kw (as apparently Endeavour Energy are capping to 5kw in our area). The installers were also on time, and kept me in the loop with everything that was happening while they were installing. They discussed which orientation was the best for my roof and also did their best to keep panels nicely structured even though there were obstacles (TV aerial cables and sky lights). So far the system has been running wonderfully. On the warmer, clear days my system has generated about 40kw, on the very overcast/rainy days though only about 3kw- which is to be expected anyway). im really looking forward to my next electricity bill!
Thank you Green Solar Energy for a great experience, highly recommend your services!
Ann is very knowledgeable about the products and installation procedures. The installers were brilliant with attention to detail being first class. Will be recommending green Solar Energy to any one considering installing solar. Show additional information
I researched solar equipment and companies and Green Solar Energy was at the top. They supplied the best equipment, the service was great, install happened when they said it would and after service has been great as well. I have no hesitation recommending Green Solar Energy to those looking for a system. Show additional information