Green Solar Energy Reviews

About Green Solar Energy, Solar Installers

Green Solar Energy is Australian-owned and offers a variety of solutions to help customers lower their energy bills and consumption. It boasts an experienced team of technical experts who can deal with all the paperwork associated with buying solar panels to make the process as easy as possible.

Only the highest quality products are used by the company, which states that it does more than simply supply and install solar panels. Customers are asked to outline their requirements so the team at Green Solar Energy can come up with a solution for their needs.

People can also receive information on government rebates and incentives.

Green Solar Energy Solar Reviews

It's a very comfortable company to deal with, they kept me informed of the products as well as the progress of the installation. The sales person Ann and installation guy Ricky have been very friendly and courteous. It's been a welcomed experience dealing with the company. Show additional information
I am very happy with the installation of our solar system and am looking forward to re-engaging this company in the battery storage phase. Show additional information
Solar panels are being installed next week!
Thanks for all the information on your site, for the lay person working through the intricacies of the solar world can be a little daunting. I learnt enough to ask the right questions to end up with a good outcome!
Not yet installed Show additional information
The customer service was fantastic. Either dealing with Ann in accounts, who replied promptly and was understanding of minor delays from my end, through to Mahmoud in the field while the install was underway/completed. Particularly as I wasn't able to be on site, meaning the contact and ongoing information during the installation was very reassuring. I'll certainly make Green Solar Energy my first contact if I need more assistance in this area. Show additional information
The installation was seamless the installers were professional and cleaned up afterwards can highly recommend Show additional information
Being a person that likes to deal I commented good to the value for money as I am unsure with various prices quoted from suppliers for different panels I opted for green solar on the overall experience. The installer was very friendly and completed the work in a timely manner from my deposit to using the system was less than 3 weeks and they worked with my availability I would recommend this company to anyone thanks green solar as I wrote this my system was generating over 6.5 kW or around 2000 watts more than enough to power my home the cost to me was $5999 after the rebates Show additional information
Wasn't my first choice, but they did a great job and I'm happy with the service. Show additional information
Green Solar Energy was very accommodating to our situation and very easy to talk to about our concerns and questions.
The new system is working great so far.
Very pleased with the service. Would have gone with Solar Energy as they provided the best quote but Green Solar was available during the post Christmas break and matched the price. Service was very good. I am now waiting on them to sort out my wireless tracking of the solar output. Highly recommended and Thank you Finn Peacock for the wonderful site and service you provide and for chasing up a quote for me. Show additional information
The installer gave me a written quote, an installation date and time. They arrived when they said, installed the solar and were gone in 4hrs.I am very happy with the job they did.
Thank you Finn for recomending this company.
Kind Regards.
Ray
The sales person was very nice, and worked with me to not only find the best solar solution for my needs, but also granted me other concessions. The installation team were hard workers, and the team co-ordinator was accommodating, and particular about perfection in all areas of the installation. Show additional information
The guys at Green Solar were just great and 100% professional. They also re-located an older 2kw System to free up north facing roof space.
Both systems are working well now.

Hi Ron,
Thank you very much for giving us this great review.
It makes us happy to work harder to keep our customers happy.

Thank you once again! Show additional information

We value your feedback.Thank you! Show additional information
When contacted Green Solar Energy gave me a written quote and a date for installation. On the day the team arrived and, 5Hrs later were finished. The installer showed me and gave me written instruction how the system worked. I was very happy with the job they did, very professional.
Kind Regards
Ray

Thank you so much, very much appreciated feedback. Show additional information
Very happy so far with the whole experience although it is early days. Great service without a hard sell attitude. I also learned how important it is to do the research, I ended up with a 5kw German system for close to the same price as another supplier was offering a 2kw Chinese system. Glad I found you're web site !

Hi Trevor,
Thank you for taking the time out to give us such a great feedback.It is very much appreciated.

Thank you kindly.It's nice to know that our customers are happy with our service. Show additional information
Very happy, they came when they said they would and completed the whole job on the day. System was commissioned and working.

Thank you for a great review!
Trouble free so far, courteous tradesmen, who worked effectively and obviously knew their task. Electrician excellent. Sales lady very efficient and happy to deliver best price.

We sincerely appreciate your feedback! Show additional information
Great company to deal with, excellent communication and supply of details. I am still awaiting installation as I only confirmed my order 4 days ago.
I would definitely recommend Green Solar Energy to anyone considering solar power.
Comment following Installation (17/11/16):
The guys from Green Solar Energy installed my 3kW system this afternoon. I can't praise this company enough, their communication was great during the quote process as was their professionalism right up until and including install.
The boys who installed my system were fantastic, explaining every step as they went. They have done a fantastic job and I am very happy. Could you please pass on my sentiments to Anne, Mahmoud and the rest of the team at GSE.
I would highly recommend them for any future customers.

Thanks once again for your help mate, it's been a pleasure dealing with both you and GSE.

Thank you so much for such a great feedback.We really appreciate it! Show additional information

Thank you! Show additional information
The system was installed 10 days ago, 3 weeks after signing, with connection to the grid the following day due to a delay receiving the connection letter from our supplier. The installation was completed in half a day and is of good quality including moving a roof vent without additional charge. Our 2.09KW system is generating power averaging over 5Kwh per day. Even on a day when it rained all day the system still generated 1 KWh and the peak on a mostly bright sunny day was 8kWh. At this stage we are very happy with the system.

Thank you! Very much appreciated. Show additional information