Koala Solar Reviews

About Koala Solar, Solar Installers

Koala Solar

Koala Solar, a family orientated business, started operating in 2012 under the ownership of Western Australian locals with years of experience in the electrical and solar industry. The company was built as an extension of their then existing company �Line-Tech Energy EC11654�. However, after completing over countless solar power system installations as a sub-contractor and being involved in both domestic and commercial electrical work associated within the Western Power Low Voltage Distribution Network � expanding into the solar industry was a natural step forward. Therefore, in January 2015 Koala Solar was born.

Koala Solar Solar Reviews

Quick and easy install. Dylan and Jayden were very professional and informative. Will definately recommend to others. West Australian owned and run company makes it even better. Show additional information
Excellent company to work with. No nagging to sign a deal. From signing paperwork system was installed in a week. Great friendly staff talked me through my best options. Installers were awesome guys whom had the system installed in a few hours.
Would highly recommended this company
Thanks Koala
Just a consideration to think about the panels are too close to gutters so will have an issue cleaning them as have a patio on the other side so no access

Adam the rep was great very quick to respond friendly and efficient. Thank you.
Waiting for my first bill
This family owned business is professionally ran and a pleasure to deal with.

The installation was on time, done with no fuss at all and very efficiently. All mess was cleaned up and taken away. Dylan and Jayden did a great job and were extremely professional.

I look forward to passing on my experience from Koala Solar to all I come across asking about Solar systems.
Koala Solar is a Fantastic company to deal with. The sales manager came into our home and explaining slowly how Solar Systems work and recommend which systems should we go for and explaining slowly to us how to get more out of the solar system and he even draw it down to give us more understanding.
We decided to go for the 6.6KW Systems with Fronius Inverter and Seraphim Solar Panel, the price is affordable.
Koala Solar scheduled the date and time for the installation and the two electricians came into our home on time and it’s the day they promised to install the Solar Panel. By midday afternoon it’s all done, up and running. The two electricians is very polite and they clean all the mess as well. Once it’s all done they give us a run down and explain slowly how it’s worked.
The administration manager in the office is well organise, she send me all the WIFI setup, warranty, etc in no time after the installation completed and I emailed her regarding how to setup the WIFI – Tariff and in no time she replied straight away.
I really recommend Koala Solar to everyone. In term of Price, Quality, and Service.
I Initially went with another supplier who had a large presence in Western Australia and supplied and installed premium panels however, the installation team gave problems right from the initial meeting saying the panel could not be installed as plane. This was contrary to the initial inspection by one of the companies other installation team. Fortunately I wrote into my contract that if I was not happy at time of installation with the proposed location and orientation/wiring by the install team I could withdraw at no cost.

A neighbour recommended Koala Solar saying they were highly impressed.
I went for 20 Lg Neon2 330kw panels in configuration that had half the panels facing North and half the panels facing west. The inverter is a Ferocious Primo 5 (a little noisy but within the db rating for the unit). So far from the system from July 2018 to end of Jan 2019 I am averaging 32Kwh per day. I appear to get a peak of 5044Kwh.

In regard to installation I did get some issues, due to a breakdown in communication between the agent/operations manager and the team that came to instal, as the agent was away at the time of installation. As such I asked for the team to leave and waited for the agent operations manager to return. Once this person was back in town a week later the issue was resolved straight away. The panels went on in no time and the team were very professional in their approach.
They did everything they said they would, on time and with minimal fuss. They are great outfit and represent excellent value. Show additional information
In the end the cheaper price won out. An average install experience with not much clean up afterwards. Warning labels missing hand written values. A lose bolt on the roof etc. Show additional information
Put panels on contrary to regs overhanging roof edge, reluctant to rectify. When rectified left a hole in the roof (1 year old colourbond) and put rubber grommit in to fill which has a cone shape top. Refused to rectify roof or provide acceptable solution. Western Power Inspector turned up unannounced and found further issues with standard of work resulting in rectification order to be rectified by 5 October 2018. Issues failed to be rectified by order date. Would not recommend this company. Show additional information
The team from Koala were great from Quote to Installation.
Responsive, polite, and tidy.
Pragmatic and a positive, can do approach.
Very pleased with the service and workmanship, I would recommend to anyone interested did the install in 4hrs Show additional information
They were friendly and helpful in the office. Provided an excellent price for quality equipment, and were able to answere all of my questions in a knowledgeable and professional way.

The installers were on time( actually arrived early), explained how they were going to install etc and cleaned up completely after completing the job.

It was a very positive experience for me, they were also able to do the installation within a few days of me placing the order.

I am doing this review as I believe when we get an excellent service we need to tell others.

So I would highly recommend this company to anyone!
3 phase inverter, two storey installation. Get several quotes to compare do research to understand solar and components and read reviews. Show additional information
Not at this time as it is still too early to judge how much the system will be reducing my power costs. Show additional information
Great service, gave a quote and was happy to give price for different panels. Very open and direct with our questions, didn’t bad mouth other companies. Like they are a local business. Installers, Dan and Justin, were polite and tidy and got the job done. Spent time explaining the system and we were encouraged to ring any time. All in all, trouble free and easy. Show additional information
On time,neat job,kept me informed.Western Power replaced meter box next day so paper work was done quickly . Show additional information
Very Happy with my final decision.

Of the companies that you recommended, one was not able to install the system until the new year, the second was a little more expensive and the third did not quote.

Regardless, I appreciated very much and i am thankful with the advice available on your web site which gave me a very good understanding of the relevant issues i had to consider in selecting my solar power system.
Good job done. Fast clean work. Show additional information
I have absolutely no complaints. Installed a 3kw system for $1,000 less than alternative quote using the same panels and inverter. Show additional information
Thank you for all your all the help on Solar Quotes Site as this helped us to choose and it is a family business.

Kind Regard's

Margaret
I was impressed by their forthright answers to my questions and concerns, they were not pushing any particular system above others. Prices were very competitive, even for similar or same products as some of other companies. Day of installation they were dead on time, worked very efficiently and carefully, I changed a couple of things as far as panel layout and it was no drama, completely cleaned up after finishing, explanations good and clear. Show additional information
???????????????????? KOALA SOLAR - Highly Recommend
The customer service from start to finish was A1. We went with Koala Solar not only for their service but the products and choices they had to offer and the price was just the icing on the cake. Stewart and his team are very experienced and are also the solar installers/electricians, so no waiting around. They arrived when they said they would and left 4 hours later with the panels up, inverter working and job sight cleaned. After years of getting quotes from other solar companies and listening to the stories and the tactics they use to try and sell you their products, it was good to find a company that listened to our needs and didn't try to sell us something we didn't need. Very happy indeed ????
Given a $500 pensioner discount without asking for it. No extra charge to travel to Australind from Perth for the installation.
Installed a 5KW Fronius Inverter with 24 265W Q cell panels.
Absolute pleasure to deal with and would highly recommend to anyone. What impressed me the most is that they don't use subcontractors or sales men, this is a company that you deal directly with the owners from start to finish.

Great work guys A+++
Great company to deal with. Show additional information
Very happy with the service Show additional information