Solar Storage Solutions Pty Ltd Reviews

About Solar Storage Solutions Pty Ltd, Solar Installers

Solar Storage Solutions Pty Ltd
Silver Partner
Solar Storage Solutions Pty Ltd is a SolarQuotes Client (what does this mean?)
ABN: 89 606 173 380  ABN active since 02 Jun 2015 | Solar Storage Solutions Pty Ltd
ACN: 606 173 380  ACN active since 01 Jun 2015 | Solar Storage Solutions Pty Ltd

Reviewers report paying: $5,995 - $6,600 for depending on hardware choice and installation difficulty ( how is this calculated? )

Solar Storage Solutions Pty Ltd is a Solar Power Installation company based in Townsville and serves QLD. Here are their reviews as submitted by visitors to SolarQuotes

Solar Storage Solutions Pty Ltd Solar Reviews

Great service, always so helpful.
Option on products was great.

good all round experience

the sales and quoting process was painless and explained in terms I could understand.
Installation was good, small hiccup with panel placement but quickly sorted, installers were efficient, punctual, polite and tidy.
Company assisted in all parts of installation including grid connection. Havent had it long enough to judge production but seems to be producing efficiently each day

Good quality

Good information
Very good and neat & tidy finish
Informative & helpful

Thanks John, much appreciated.
Cant wait to see the next bill. The system is punching it out!

Excellent Solar Company

Solar storage solutions have been a pleasure to work with. Very knowledgeable and excellent customer service. Would recommend them to anyone. Actually did recommend them to the neighbours who are now getting a new solar installation with them Show additional information

Fantastic installer

Job well done on time with good follow up and meter relocation and upgrade

Thanks so much Simon, Fronius is smashing it out of the park as usual haha! Show additional information
it turns out that the same man supplied another service I installed on another property with the same professionalism Show additional information

Excellent Proffesional Instal

Bree from Solar storage solutions was professional, gave easy to understand information and was easy to contact for any further question. The was no hard sell on equipment I didnt need. (ie not going for battery storage at this time meant I could use a cheaper inverter and then put that money towards better panels). She kept me informed of all communications and steps needed to be taken. The installation men were on time and did a very neat and efficient install. The post install appointment to run me through the PC and phone app monitoring system was prompt and easy. Would recommend anyone wanting Solar to go through this company.

Thanks so much Leah, send me through your after bill once you get it. Cant wait to see it!! Show additional information

Best service

Great service, not pushy and backed everything up with facts. Very professional.

Thanks Marcus, really appreciate it.
I'm so impressed with it's performance with those REC panels!

Was not pushy and gave all the information.

Bree was awesome through the quote process had all the information we needed and was able to show us what we wanted to know. The set up was quick and once they were done it was like they had never even been there, they were a bit later than quoted, but due to the fact they were able to fit us in much earlier than promised I didn’t mind. We haven’t had to do a thing with the set up and even now I am getting updates from Bree to see how everything is going.

Thanks so much for taking the time to write such a great review!
We really appreciate it :)

Great solar edge system, supplier found wanting

The system was purchased through Solar Storage Solutions and installed by TAB Electrical. The system was promptly installed after the payment of a 10% deposit. Installation was incomplete due to the absence of an aerial to link the inverter to our WiFi. Consequently, the performance of the system was not monitored for around a month. When the aerial was finally supplied and fitted I was able to monitor its performance online. I soon realised that the inverter was only picking up 11 of the 22 panels. The salesman's spiel crowed that their monitoring would detect any fault with the system. This didn't happen. I brought the issue to the attention of TAB Electrical and the installing electrician came and corrected the issue the next day. Very satisfied with their performance. Solar Storage Solutions then invoiced me for the balance of the purchase. I expressed my displeasure with them ie their monitoring failed and they had not given me a handover/induction to date. The owner has apologised for "dropping the ball" on monitoring and said he would get the salesman to contact me regarding a handover. At the time of writing no contact has been made. I understand the saleman is in the process of moving and has health and family issues. In short I think Solar Storage Solutions administration has been sloppy. I'm not chasing them to complete the handover and I am not paying the balance of the purchase price until they do.

Hi Garth,

Thank you for the feedback and we have completely taken that on board, we appreciate your input and will ensure it won't happen again.

I really do appreciate your patience with our lack of communication in regards to your system and installation procedure, as you are aware our consultant fled the scene leaving us in the dark which we are very sorry for letting this effect your experience with us.

I hope all is well, your system is performing perfectly and everything is up to date, you should have received your post install document in the mail by now.

Have a good one!

Friendly orginise punctual

The team where friend honest and willing to help with the whole set up

Thanks Josh, really appreciate the great review. You've been SUPER patient with us. Show additional information
Noel Jago really knows his stuff, and explains everything ,simply and well. Nothing was too much trouble. Great bloke. Show additional information
Absolutely fantastic customer service and communication Show additional information
I had spoken with several other suppliers and found Noel from Solar Storage Solutions to be very professional and knowledgeable. Noel provided additional information that I had not been told from other suppliers which was useful in making my decisions. It was also a big plus to have a local supplier doing the installation in case we need any follow up service. I would definitely recommend Solar Storage Solutions to others. Show additional information
Wanted to go with local supplier/installer Show additional information
Excellent customer service Show additional information
Got a quote from Solar Storage Solutions (Townsville) following Finn's advice and website reviews. After reading pertinent information on SolarQuotes.com.au I was far more aware of systems, efficiency, panels, inverters and power consumption/calculations. I learnt a considerable amount and was able to negotiate with installers based on knowledge and research. Finn Peacock's well written and widely respected information is outstanding, particularly for the layperson. Great site and brilliant support from Finn and his team.

Solar Solutions was a great company to deal with, they kept in constant communication and conducted themselves professionally and ethically. All questions were answered and the original plan to install the panels on the external shed as opposed to the roof would have been far less efficient. Solar Storage Solutions advised me of the best and most effective location and were keen to ensure that their installation met my needs, and not necessarily just the easiest and quickest option. As a local business they rely heavily on reputation and service, and the conduct of their operations is second to none. Only issue was the subcontracted trenching work however they advised they will not be using the subcontractor (for digging and laying cable) again. All in all, great service from a long time and respected installer. Pay for quality and get a system installed by a reputable local business, it pays off every time.
The company representative seemed to know the product well and was not pushy and answered all our questions openly. The installers were punctual and professional, the did a great, very neat and tidy install. We had a couple of minor hiccups with the system to start with but that was fixed promptly without hassle. I would recommend this company anytime. Show additional information
Everything was a pleasure. Company was awesome to deal with, the installers were nice and helpful. Everyone knew what they were talking about. There was a lot of variety to choose from. Show additional information
I had a 10 kilowatts battery installed as well, so far it has worked brilliantly, I am using 1 kW a day from the grid and putting up to 25 kW a day into the grid.
Yay no power bills .
See previous comments under OTHER. Show additional information
Good provider. Recommended him to father in law who had him also install a 6kw system.
Was able to tell me upfront about issues and wasnt just after my money
There were some problems with the installation in terms of communication and execution which affected the ratings above. Had the installers tried a little bit harder to keep us informed it would have been much better.

All that said the owner of the business is responsive and has done his best to sort things out and he put a lot of effort into helping me understand the options and what was best for our situation. Had it not been for the problems with installation the ratings would have been higher.
The supplier [owner/manager] was very helpful and I was able to grasp the concept of how and why the system works. The installers/electricians were polite and effiecent as were the Ergon Techinians with the Form A. Highly recommend both Companies.

Thanks so much Kerry!