Your Green Planet

Your Green Planet Reviews

Your Green Planet is a proudly Australian owned business dealing in solar energy. We provide excellent service is energy efficient technology. We attempt to keep a constant eye at the market, looking for the latest innovations in the field and choose the best among the products. We proud ourselves in providing the high quality and energy efficient solutions for residential and commercial clients across Australia.

Our dedicated team is always ready to cater to all the queries of the potential clients with their excellent service. They offer the best advice and the best solutions to the customers’ needs. We also provide no-interest repayment plans with Humm, Brighte, Open Pay & GEM Visa.

Your Green Planet was founded in 2010 and has achieved meteoric heights in growth since then due to our team’s sheer dedication and quality of work. Your Green Planet is Northern Territory’s leading Solar Retailer for 2017 & 2018. Our customer base that has grown mostly by referrals of existing customers speaks volumes about our customer service.

Your Green Planet has a strong presence with offices in Darwin, Melbourne and Sydney.

Reviewers report paying: $250 - $12,000 for depending on hardware choice and installation difficulty ( how is this calculated? )

Your Green Planet Reviews (374)

Fantastic service

Rev is very good in terms of explaining solar service and I got a good response and am happy with solar system

Good clean

From sales quoting to after sales everything is very good. Electrician remove old panels and install new 10 ke system . Very happy with performance from my new solar system.

Fantastic Installer

Everything from quotation to installation went seamlessly.
Compared multiple options to get best value for money and hooked up with YGP. Got reliable and reputable panels and inverter that the market can offer today.
Would highly recommend to friends and family.

Installation was good and quick. Gave good information

This company was the only one who actually came out to my home and discussed everything.as i had done all the research the salesman did not try and sell me a cheap system or tell me bullshit.i was impressed .installation was good and communication was good.organising connection was helpful.

Amazing crew and service

Punctual on time and did great install. Really happy with everything.

Great team

All good from start to end, sales rep explained nicely. Installation team mentioned us where to install panel. All of them did nice job. Highly recommended

Excellent job would recommend 5stars

Excellent job would recommend 5stars. Special thanks to Deepak who did everything from beginning to End.
Thanks your green planet. I am very happy with you.

Fantastic people

Everything from quote to install went extremely well. The team was very professional.

Fantastic Knowledge and service

Thank you to the salesman and the knowledge of understanding Solar and explaining it to a normal person appreciate the service and the installation so efficiently and quick and the after hours service as well
Job well done.

Bought 10kw

Everything went nice and smooth. Great installation team and sales rep provided great service from day one till now. Amazing results.

Beautiful install

Amazing team to deal with from start to finish all 5 star service, great service, great install. I highly recommend everyone.

great service

great service with great knowledge, explained really well showed us app as well how to use. installer was knowledgable knows what he was doing. he showed us where he is going to install panel. my partner and I are really happy with system.highly recommended your green planet.

Bought 6.6

Good service always ready to assist us with our enquries. Rev was helpful by phone and text throughout the time.

Happy and satisfied

Happy as a customer, great instal removed my existing system which wasn’t working & recycled as well. Installed new 6.6kw system with Longi panels, doing good production 30-35kw everyday. Thank you YGP team for doing great job.

Good installation experience

Happy with the whole process
Good installation, highly recommended to everyone

Wonderful experience

Amazing experience with Rev. He gave the best price and make sure everything is done before raising the invoice.

Fast, efficient and no fuss.

Sales team where great, easy to deal with and fuss attitude.

Installation went seamlessly. Clean and tidy.

Ram’s customer service was great always happy to help

Competitive and Quality Solar Installer

If anyone interested in installing solar, contact Rev Raman. Highly recommended based on my personal experience with them. Very competitive and quality installation. Rev is the sales person whereas installation was done my Vikram Pawar, who did an excellent job.

Good service

Dennis is very good man and hard working. He came before and after installation. People who installed solar were so nice and they knew their job. Thanks.

Great installation Crew

Happy with the job.Friendly hard working good boys, at last they clean everything and explain how will work . Happy to recommend to everyone

Fantastic experience!

We got initial quote from Rev and were very happy with the quote. Vikram did the installation and it was hassle free. Absolutely good experience and would love to recommend them to anyone !!

Great install

Rev was good to deal with. He explained really well. Installed our system in 2 weeks. Great installation team to deal with. Ygp to choose for Solar panels recommended already to few of my friends.

Best Installation in SA

I am very happy with Your green planet solar company. They are very professional from beginning to end and special thanks to Deepak who looked after us every step.
Thanks again YGP very neat and clean Job.

Good Service

happy with service .. Clean , tidy solar installation done by professional tradesmen . Double storey installation but was done but very nicely without any damage to property.

Great customer service and product

Great customer service, the quotation and installation process was explained clearly, the system that was presented to us is the most optimise one compared to quotes from other providers. Installation process was smooth, the guys were very professional and punctual and the system is running excellent. We are very satisfied, highly recommended!

Good service

We bought a 10kw system and the service was Fast and convenient. The installation was professionally made and finished.

Happy and satisfied

It was very fast & quick install without any damage on roof. Customer service was good. Price was competitive.

Best company

Called few Solar company for quote. Ygp Sales rep visited my place and gave me quote. Good thing about Sales rep never pushy gave us plenty of time to research and compare quotes. Quality of time spent by installer before installation. Vikram explained everything how system works. He showed me app as well. Sales rep visited after instalation as well. They organised my grid connection too. If anyone looking for Solar contact this company. I highly recommend them.

Fantastic install

Everything good so far, happy with everything. Bought 10kw system and good pricing given by your green planet. Helping me to connect to grid as well and showed me app as well how to use. Thumsup for Ygp team.

Excellent service

Your Green Planet has been very helpful in providing is with a reliable and efficient system for our home.
Rev is such a helpful person and always willing to help us with our enquiries even on after business hours.
Highly recommended!

Installation done on time

The service was very good and everything got done in a timely manner. Great job by Rev Raman.

Excellent customer service

Quoting was easy and quick
Very polite and on time.
Great customer service.

Excellent service great people to work with. Very fast and efficient. Job done well

Quoting was fast and easy to understand.
Installation was very fast and efficient.
Yes they did helped for grid application.

Happy client

Very good customer service . Happy with installation . Happy to recommend it to my family & friends.

Beauty system

Sales process really good. Installation neat & clean. Installed on same day, sent application to change my meter as well. Crew dis good job from installation team to Sales team. Shout out to my Man Rev for awesome service.. highly recommended Your Green Planet for theri great service and install.

Delivered well-concise-consistent

Absolutely outstanding- Actually enjoyed dealing with Aman from Your green planet every step of the way. Professional, efficient, courteous - running out of words. Clear, kept his promise and excellent communication. Very well-designed electronic documentation with effortless submission and review online. Installation team was very professional. Definitely, will use The Green planet for the next project and highly recommend everyone to give these guys a try. Thumbs up and keep up the great work!

Fantastic service all around

Fantastic service all around
Sales, installation and configuration
Always available to answer my calls and assist ASAP

The sales person (Dennis) was a great help

The sales people and customer service are great, the installation was on time with a great, polite and tidy installation team. Well done your green energy very happy from start to finish. AAA for service.

Very Good and professional from beginning to End

Very good customer service! Deep is very friendly and helpful. Highly recommended!!!

Very happy

Sales rep did good job very reasonable price. Everything went nice and smooth finish in one go. Your green planet staff did good job

Impeccable customer service with quality installation

I had a great experience dealing with Dennis from Your Green Planet throughout the process! All the people (Sales, Installers, Electrician) involved in the process were extremely courteous, highly informative and demonstrated absolute professionalism from start to finish. I wasn’t even asked to pay any deposit upfront prior to signing up for the service with them. I’m extremely delighted with the overall installation work. They gave me a full run down of the system and even answered all my queries patiently.

I would certainly recommend them without any hesitation.

Very good seevice

Sales process was nice and smooth. Boys did amazing job. Happy with production so far. Amazing result.if anyone looking for solar contact your green planet & Thank you Rev for great service.

Awesome job. Thanks

Great work. Good teamwork. Got system installed in 2 week.. Sales really good by Rev..

Very happy

Bought 6.6kw from Ygp. Happy with product and service. Thanks to team & REV!!

Awesome service provided by Green Planet Solar

Excellent guidance, installation and service provided by Green Planet Solar and been awesome so far... thank u so much

6.6 KW

I highly recommend your green planet the installation been done so well and the communication was so great thank you so much for your great service !!

Very Good Install and service

Very good team to deal with from quotation to after service

Easy to deal with all the way

The whole process from the beginning to the end was very pleasant and prompt. Very satisfied.

Happy with Your Green Planet

Your Green Planet were excellent to deal with from the sales to the installation end of things. With each step they took their time top answer all the queries I had and weren't pushy with the sales unlike other solar companies I had received quotes from. Dennis along with Vickram and his team were great to deal with. Will be recommending my friends and family to these guys.

Best solar installer

Professional solar installation. Very competitive pricing, ontime installation without any delays, great communication. extremely happy with the overall solar installation process.