Adam Solar

Adam Solar Reviews

A MESSAGE FROM ADAM KARROUM

Adam Solar (Adam Group Services Pty Ltd), Founder and Managing Director

What is most important to us is building a strong client relationship rather than treating the customer as a business transaction, you have my personal assurance that every installation by Adam Solar will be treated as if it were for my own home.

At Adam Solar we are committed to providing you with exceptional customer service, quality workmanship and value for money. We only use premium brands so you will have peace of mind knowing you are backed by not only us, but a well-established and trusted supplier network.

I come from a strong family background, where I was raised to understand the importance of trust, honesty, transparency and loyalty in all relationships, both personal and professional. Everything we do at Adam Solar is based around these four core values.

The culture embedded at Adam Solar is built on positive relationships, both with one another and our customers. Understanding your unique requirements and then tailoring the best solution for you is our goal.

We want to connect with people, rather than just transact. Our customers are the most important part of our business and we will always strive to exceed your expectations.

Adam Karroum

MANAGING DIRECTOR at ADAM SOLAR

Reviewers report paying: $3,500 - $10,500 for depending on hardware choice and installation difficulty ( how is this calculated? )

Adam Solar Reviews (538)

Excellent service and very professional.

From the first time i spoke to Adam i found he was very organised, prompt and ontime with his appointments and consultation. He assisted me with designing and planning the best possible system that would work for my house. Adam is very knowledgeable with his products which gave me peace of mind. Instillation went perfectly and very efficient. After sales service has been excellent also. I had a couple of queries after instillation and Adam responded very promptly and answered all my questions. 10 out of 10 Adam. Its nice to get great service.

Excellent

Adam was very quick, polite and extremely helpful giving us the quote. He also supported us during all process and even updated us during installation day.
Admin provided with all the documentation and answered all questions we had promptly.
His team was extremely professional, polite and pleasant.
The all experience end up being very pleasant, quick and stress free.
There is not a single thing I can say that didn’t went well.
I highly recommend this company.
It was an absolute pleasure working with all of them.

Professional Service

Professional service from start to finish. Adam visited to go over the requirements.The quote included a meter upgrade as well. The installation was punctual with an unexpected meter changeover glitch which was professionally handled and resolved. Good communication and feedback throughout the process. Recommended.

Trustworthy and Reliable

Thoroughly professional team and excellent management. Adam personally goes through every stage of solar installation at your home and patiently answers your queries. Quality and standard is maintained. Overall a hassle free experience for us.

My Solar Adventure

IF A JOBS WORTH DOING IT'S WORTH DOING WELL.
This was how Adam and his team approached the project from design to installation.

Installed where others couldn't

Adam provided amazing service from the quote right through installation to when we finally had it all going. Other solar companies said they could not install on our inner city site but Adam made it happen.

Outstanding service

After contacting around 8 different companies for quotes, Adam Solar was the only company that immediately suggested a site inspection and came out in a matter of days. Adam was thorough, personable and prompt. Seriously 5-star service. The team that did the installation were efficient and polite. System seems to be running smoothly and we are really happy with our SolarEdge inverter and the app showing real-time info. Thanks Adam Solar.

Adam Solar - Very good.

I would highly recommend using Adam Solar. What made the difference was Adam first visited my home to assess and discuss the installation of the solar panels on my roof and the system itself. The other companies I interacted with only used google maps to plan the installation, then a follow up phone call. Adam was then happy to answer my follow up my questions and provided clear answers over the phone. The installation was prompt as could be and the workers left my place clean and tidy when the installation was completed. Adam also helped guide me through the process of organising the electronic meter installation. He didn’t have to, but was more than happy to keep in touch and prompt his contacts in the industry to make sure it all happened. I believe Adam helped me install a suitable system, just right for my property and I’m now enjoying the benefits of solar through much cheaper energy bills. Many thanks.

Hassle free install and professional experience

Hassle free install and great price for the solar install and roof restoration. Thankyou

Excellent service

Excellent service from start to finish, kept to dates they promised with first class customer service highly recommend Adam and his team!

Quick and easy process

Adam spent time via web ex explaining the different options, different panels and inverters. Showed me how the systems operate and spent time ensuring the correctly designed arrangement of panels on the roof. He explained the why around number of panels and their arrangement. He talked me out of a more expensive option and explained why no more value. He did not try to oversell but was conscious of checking what our budget was and differing options to fit that.

Very helpful through the process and it was obvious he spends time on the actual job so he knows how things work not just someone quoting from behind a desk. Some additional help immediately after installation around understanding how the system works would have made this a full 5 star review but as soon as I asked he did walk me through how to download the monitoring app and how the system worked. We would recommend Adam Solar to my family and friends and in fact we have already.

A Great Solar System Generating all my Energy Needs + More

Adam Solar installed my home system on 18th November 2019.
The quotation and installation process was seamless and it was up and running on time and in less than 2 days.
The installation was completed by a very polite, professional team without any drama.
The system is 16.25kw using 50 x 325w REC Solar N Peak panels with a 3 Phase Fronius Symo 15kw Inverter.
The estimated Annual Production was quoted as 23,295 Kwh. The system cost was $19,450

The Energy Costs of my first Winter from 1/6/19 to 30/8/19 (91 Days) was $1733.61.
In the first Full 12 months after Installation on 18th November 2019 I can provide the actual following data direct from my energy supplier over 4 quarterly bills:

I consumed 5647 KWH and put back into the grid 23,951 KWH. The net result is that going into winter this year i am in Credit for $1709. I have saved some $4,000+ in the first 12 months of operation. Clearly annual energy savings will repay the investment inside 5 Years.

I am very happy with the results and can certainly recommend Adam Solar for anyone considering an investment in Solar. Thank you Adam Solar!

Very happy customer

Clean and tidy 17.6 kW system installed. The installers were a professional and friendly team. Adam provided a detailed proposal and advice on the type of system I needed. I highly recommend Adam Solar.

19.2 kw system install in Adelaide

Adam discussed the system with me over numerous zoom calls to ensure that I received the best system to suit my needs. System was installed over 2 days with high quality components. The installer arrived on time and installed the system to a very high standard. Would recommend using Adam Solar

Adam Solar for the best Service and Product in Adelaide

I had researched Solar for quite some time, however when it came to service Adam was far and above the best. His attention to detail and genuine care in ensuring you install the right product for your house is without question. Highly Recommend and his team.

Fantastic installer, beautiful installation

immediate quote response, tidy and punctual installation, they have organised all necessary applications, connection to the grid, apps installation etc, etc.

Excellent customer service, Great value and perfect workmanship

From first contact through to installation which was super quick ans efficient, Adam was always available to answer questions and gave knowledgeable answers that gave me the confidence in what i was buying was going to deliver what i need, thanks for making the process so easy.

10.73 KW Trina Solar

Great communication, very accommodating and very high level of workmanship. Would recommend to anyone

Trustworthy undoubtedly

Amazing installation by Adam and his crew. I was really satisfied and happy by his work. I would definitely recommend getting solar from Adam Solar.

Solar expert you can trust

From the beginning there was exceptional service and attention to detail. Definitely recommend Adam Solar to anyone looking at installing a solar system on their home. You won't regret it.
Adam is a very friendly and reliable person who can be trusted.

Excellent service supply and Install by Adam Solar.

I had 2 x10kW systems installed to my properties 10+ years ago by Adam Solar. Competitive pricing, rapid on time service and cleanup. Recently one of the systems needed a minor repair. (Circuit breaker replacement)

Though well out of warranty I contacted Adam for advice and he guided me well. Easy going, helpful & goes out of his way to assist. It is no surprise that Adam Solar is a thriving, reliable & equitable company and my 1st choice for Solar!

Money well spent!!

Genuine, professional and knowledgable from Adam all the way to the installation crew. Was always kept up to date and no problems to speak of. Cannot fault Adam solar at all!! Thanks guys!!

Excellent installer

Exceptional customer service by Adam and his team from Adam solar, I contacted Adam solar after great reviews online, and Adam explained the whole installation process and arranged a quick solar installation date, after installation Adam visited my place making sure it’s perfect !! Excellent work, highly recommend. Very happy with everything. Thank you so much

Give Adam a call to get the best and leave the rest!

Solar Quotes provided high quality information by demystifying the whole Solar buying experience and enabled informed decision making process simple. I received 3 quotes from the referred solar providers. However, I had also independently sourced quotes from other local companies and coincidentally had one of the "Solar Quotes" recommended partners, very highly recommended and reviewed by its customers "Adam Solar". Adam was prompt, transparent, honest, knowledgeable and above all treated as if he was installing the system at his own home to give me the best! The whole experience right from quote to installation was seamless (including procurement of SEG approval) and par excellence workmanship with professionalism and promptness which was a true delight. I would highly recommend Adam Solar for anyone in Adelaide regardless of your postcode. “

Efficient and trustworthy.

Adam from Adam solar was very easy to deal with. He was upfront with all costs and realistic with the final energy outputs. Polite and efficient service throughout by Adam and his team made this a stress less exercise. He also did the roof restoration and organized arborist and project managed them well. No problem was too big or difficult. I highly recommend Adam and his team.

An excellent experience from start to finish!

I approached Adam Solar for a quote due to their exceptional reviews and long track record for providing excellent service. Adam provided excellent service, competitive quoting and answered any question I had in a straight forward manner. There was no hard sell or pressure to complete the sale. The installation was completed very promptly and the quality of work was excellent. The installer (Craig) and the team are a credit to Adam solar and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Adam Solar to my friends and family.

Another happy customer

After finally taking the plunge I decided to get solar installed, it didn't take long to find a couple of very highly regarded installers in S.A thanks to solar quotes.
Adam Solar was the stand out for me.

Adam knew straight away what he was tackling in regards to my roof lay out and tile type.
He gave me very honest opinions and options to suit what sort of system would work the best.
After the system was decided on and the price finalized everything else ran pretty smoothly.
Communication was very easy, any questions I had were answered promptly by Adam or his office.
Great work by Adam and the team at ADAM SOLAR.
I wouldn't hesitate to pass on there contact details to anyone who is interested in getting solar installed.
Adam at Reynella East...

Fantastic Service

Adam Solar was introduced to me via word of mouth.
I cannot recommend Adam Solar more highly. Adam worked with me on the solar system for my home as well as listening and answering any questions I had. There was no "sales pitch" or pushiness to complete a sale. The quote provided to me was informative and thorough.
The installers that completed the job were friendly, on time and explained the system to me once installed. The job site was cleaned at the end of each day and no rubbish was left on site. Adam also check in with me on the first day of install to confirm everything was going to plan as well as checking in the with me once the job was done to ensure I was satisfied and verified the solar system was operating correctly.
From what I have seen so far as well as hearing from other people who have used Adam Solar, expect him to turn up one day to check on how the system is going and make sure you are happy. That is what I call customer service.

Brilliant

Good morning Adelaide
I am a ongoing customer of Adam Solar
Expectations were all meet from the start to the finish. Adam is reliable honest and a humble family friendly individual. Price was given up front nil hidden costs. 1 day to instal no stress they simply arranged everything and done a superb job. Removed my old system and replaced with my new one. Staff are on time very friendly and new what they were doing. I highly recommend Adam Solar for your next installation.

Adam Solar is my First Choice!

I can’t highly recommend more Adam Solar. Adam came and listened to my needs and situation. He certainly was knowledgeable about the different panels out there and made sense with the do’s and don’ts. He gave fair advice based on quality and price. He never pushed his way or any particular product. I felt he heard my needs and based upon that gave me the best advice and then the fairest quote. His team arrived on time, were friendly, hardworking and caring. They left the area, once finished, exactly how I hoped. Tidy and not a scrap of evidence. I can honestly recommend Adam, his company and team. They certainly went above and beyond!
If you want it done right, first time, talk to Adam!

Great great service

We had a solar system installed by Adam Solar from start to finish i have to say service was excellent Adam himself did the quote and was very thorough to make sure the system met our needs the installers were very friendly and diligent in their work and electricians were meticulous they all are a credit to the company and it all went very smoothly

Exceeded my expectations

One of the other highly rated solar installers did not even want to bother because of my small and faceted roof. This gave me the impression that I'd be stuck with a smaller system that would not provide all the benefit that I'm seeking. To my surprise. Adam not only managed to install the biggest system possible for me (6.6kW/h), but also in a way that looks good. I would recommend Adam Solar to anyone who is looking to get a new or upgrade an existing system.

Exceptional service

Our roof was quite challenging (many small segments), and several other vendors disappeared without even providing a quote. Adam worked with us closely, from the quote stage, through installation, and to answering our questions and troubleshooting discrepancies in the inverter monitoring app. He provided immediate response and highly professional technical team.
Great solar system + great customer support!

Look no further, Adam is your only choice.

First of all,  I must recognise Adam for his passion, customer centricity, flexibility and above all honesty and transparency that he exhibited throughout our exchange of dialogue in my pursuit of a solar system.

It was not "all talks" and "dodgy work" like many others in the marketplace. The whole process right from acceptance of quote, application and install was seamless and with great simplicity. I was kept in the loop throughout the process.

The installation team was prompt, courteous and professional with exemplary workmanship exhibiting impeccable execution though with complexities presented by my two storey townhouse. They explained to me the functions of the system which was so easy to understand and no dramas.

Thanks again Adam and wish you all success in your endeavours to make this planet a better place with truely satisfied customers with your good intent and workmanship.

I would highly recommend Adam Solar to anyone looking for a solar system in Adelaide regardless of your postcode.

Great customer service

Our experience with Adam Solar has been brilliant. After several quotes from other companies we found Adam to be the most competitive. The initial install was completed in a timely, professional manner and his ongoing support has been great. Would highly recommend Adam Solar.

Great solar company to deal with!

The quoting process was a breeze and Adam took care of everything (paperwork and dealings with electricity company, connection). I really had nothing to do.

The installation when very well. The team arrived on time and was very polite and friendly. They left no mess behind (and took the rubbish away).

Adam is very knowledgeable and friendly. He was behind the process every step of the way, calling me to make sure I was comfortable with the process. I can't fault AdamSolar's customer service.

I will certainly recommend AdamSolar to my friends.

Fantastic communication and service

Sales and quoting was clean and straightforward with Adam. He made excellent recommendations that were tailored to my needs.
The installation was uneventful with very friendly installers. They were tidy, polite, and were helpful in answering my questions on the day and for general advice on using solar.

Highly recommended!

Replacement of faulty inverter. Highly professional and ethical. Service Adam Solar offers reminds me of the old days when tradesman took the time and pride in their work (I am tradesmen myself). Pleasure to deal with. Highly recommended.

Great costumer service and installation

The solar quoting process was very easy, after having a few quotes from other business Adam came to my house to have a look at the property and advise on the installation of the system and give his quote. Adam was courteous during the whole process, calling and checking in on progress and making sure that what we wanted was taken in consideration.

The price matched the systems available in the market and the options given by Adam was broader and more satisfactory for what we wanted.
They carried out the application very quickly and the installation was scheduled in very good time.

The installers were very polite and punctual, they advised on best installation of the panels following the respective regulations. They left the place tidy and organized as it was. The service was done in good time taking them one day to finalize the installation. The installers also walked me through the installation and the meter.
I am very happy with the service.

Great Products, Great Service

Our first direct experience in home solar has been positive thanks in part to the professional approach and excellent service provided by Adam Solar. Adam gave good honest advise and a competitive price. His team were very friendly, efficient and conscientious.

Excellent service and installation

Adam and his team we extremely professional from the very first phone call. Excellent communication throughout the process.
The installation team were very polite, clean and knowledgeable. Outstanding workmanship and care!
Additionally as we had just purchased our home, Adam went above and beyond to introduce us to our new neighbours who he has done an instal for in the past.
Highly recommended Adam Solar!

Adam Solar

Adam and the team provide a friendly and professional service

Brilliant Service

We had our system installed this week by Adam Solar. Their client service was exceptional. We requested a quote and Adam came to our house the same day. He gave us some different options to consider and the cost of each, in relation to both inverters and solar panels. There was no ‘hard sell’ at all. We were then promptly provided with a clear and informative written proposal. We paid the deposit and the installation date was scheduled immediately. We contacted Adam a few times after paying the deposit with queries about different matters and he responded promptly every time. Adam also arranged the grid connection for us directly with our electricity provider. We were extremely impressed by the fantastic service we received at all times.
The installation team were friendly and polite and they left our home spotless.
It often feels like many things that should be straightforward are a hassle these days, such as dealing with financial institutions, telcos and tradesmen. But Adam made this entire process hassle free and stress free. We could not believe how quick and easy it was. Thank you Adam, Esther and your installation team. You were brilliant.

High quality Company

One of the few organisations that actually attend the premises to quote.Personal service from Adam is high qualityThe installers did a great job,clearly they have the same ethos as the owner.Can’t recommend them highly enough

Great Company

We searched around for Solar installers and thought Adam Solar to be the best. Adam came and gave us the information we were looking for and was very polite and friendly. His workers, Julien and Adam were fantastic. They worked all day non stop and left the premises clean and tidy. I would not hesitate in recommending Adam Solar to anyone looking to install Solar.

Fantastic

Adam was very easy to deal with and made the whole process simple and easy to understand. Great work. Keep it up

Impressive!!

Needed to replace my Inverter - where do I start? So many Cowboys out there!!

Adam Solar was recommended, did my homework, checked his business out, liked what I read and saw, honest looking chap, committed to his business, great customer service, no hard sells, gives good advice, no bad reviews - he is the guy for me!!

Adam took care of everything, paperwork, etc., kept me informed and kept everything very simple!

If you are looking for anything Solar - don't hesitate, give Adam a call - you won't regret it!!

Responsive and honest

Adam was highly responsive and came to my place to quote the day after my initial query, with install booked for shortly after - all during a busy period where others need constant prompting to respond, if at all. Nothing seemed too much trouble and it was a pleasure to deal with someone who is open and honest, delivering on time and being flexible to changing needs.

Professional installer

I am happy with the whole process that was absolutely efficient with no issue. Adam visited my place once for inspection and given me the quote on that day, which seems a good price considering the quality of the items. It took just one day to install the solar system on the day as it was planned. The installation team was friendly and did a good job including organizing the grid connection.

Amazing customer service

The process from beginning to end was impeccable.

Adam was always prompt with answering any questions I had and assisted through his communication with the builder to to ensure I got the install competed before the rebate is reduced at the end of the year.

The installation was tidy and looks great.

The experience was absolutely enjoyable, you won't regret going with Adam Solar.

Thank you! Keep up the great work Adam and team.