Adam Solar

4.9

Based on 517 ratings  - Aus Ranking

A MESSAGE FROM ADAM KARROUM

Adam Solar (Adam Group Services Pty Ltd), Founder and Managing Director

What is most important to us is building a strong client relationship rather than treating the customer as a business transaction, you have my personal assurance that every installation by Adam Solar will be treated as if it were for my own home.

At Adam Solar we are committed to providing you with exceptional customer service, quality workmanship and value for money. We only use premium brands so you will have peace of mind knowing you are backed by not only us, but a well-established and trusted supplier network.

I come from a strong family background, where I was raised to understand the importance of trust, honesty, transparency and loyalty in all relationships, both personal and professional. Everything we do at Adam Solar is based around these four core values.

The culture embedded at Adam Solar is built on positive relationships, both with one another and our customers. Understanding your unique requirements and then tailoring the best solution for you is our goal.

We want to connect with people, rather than just transact. Our customers are the most important part of our business and we will always strive to exceed your expectations.

Adam Karroum

MANAGING DIRECTOR at ADAM SOLAR

Reviewers report paying: $3,500 - $11,890 for depending on hardware choice and installation difficulty ( how is this calculated? )

Adam Solar Reviews (517)

Jinko Solar

Money well spent!!

Genuine, professional and knowledgable from Adam all the way to the installation crew. Was always kept up to date and no problems to speak of. Cannot fault Adam solar at all!! Thanks guys!!
Hide Tim's Comment

Trina Solar (Other)

Excellent installer

Exceptional customer service by Adam and his team from Adam solar, I contacted Adam solar after great reviews online, and Adam explained the whole installation process and arranged a quick solar installation date, after installation Adam visited my place making sure it’s perfect !! Excellent work, highly recommend. Very happy with everything. Thank you so much
Hide Haidar's Comment

Inverter Brand

Give Adam a call to get the best and leave the rest!

Solar Quotes provided high quality information by demystifying the whole Solar buying experience and enabled informed decision making process simple. I received 3 quotes from the referred solar providers. However, I had also independently sourced quotes from other local companies and coincidentally had one of the "Solar Quotes" recommended partners, very highly recommended and reviewed by its customers "Adam Solar". Adam was prompt, transparent, honest, knowledgeable and above all treated as if he was installing the system at his own home to give me the best! The whole experience right from quote to installation was seamless (including procurement of SEG approval) and par excellence workmanship with professionalism and promptness which was a true delight. I would highly recommend Adam Solar for anyone in Adelaide regardless of your postcode. “
Hide Sreeram's Comment

more than 30kW

More than $20,000

Efficient and trustworthy.

Adam from Adam solar was very easy to deal with. He was upfront with all costs and realistic with the final energy outputs. Polite and efficient service throughout by Adam and his team made this a stress less exercise. He also did the roof restoration and organized arborist and project managed them well. No problem was too big or difficult. I highly recommend Adam and his team.
Hide Daniel's Comment

Trina

Inverter Brand

An excellent experience from start to finish!

I approached Adam Solar for a quote due to their exceptional reviews and long track record for providing excellent service. Adam provided excellent service, competitive quoting and answered any question I had in a straight forward manner. There was no hard sell or pressure to complete the sale. The installation was completed very promptly and the quality of work was excellent. The installer (Craig) and the team are a credit to Adam solar and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Adam Solar to my friends and family.
Hide Josh's Comment

Another happy customer

After finally taking the plunge I decided to get solar installed, it didn't take long to find a couple of very highly regarded installers in S.A thanks to solar quotes.
Adam Solar was the stand out for me.

Adam knew straight away what he was tackling in regards to my roof lay out and tile type.
He gave me very honest opinions and options to suit what sort of system would work the best.
After the system was decided on and the price finalized everything else ran pretty smoothly.
Communication was very easy, any questions I had were answered promptly by Adam or his office.
Great work by Adam and the team at ADAM SOLAR.
I wouldn't hesitate to pass on there contact details to anyone who is interested in getting solar installed.
Adam at Reynella East...
Hide Adam's Comment

$12,500 to $15,000

Fantastic Service

Adam Solar was introduced to me via word of mouth.
I cannot recommend Adam Solar more highly. Adam worked with me on the solar system for my home as well as listening and answering any questions I had. There was no "sales pitch" or pushiness to complete a sale. The quote provided to me was informative and thorough.
The installers that completed the job were friendly, on time and explained the system to me once installed. The job site was cleaned at the end of each day and no rubbish was left on site. Adam also check in with me on the first day of install to confirm everything was going to plan as well as checking in the with me once the job was done to ensure I was satisfied and verified the solar system was operating correctly.
From what I have seen so far as well as hearing from other people who have used Adam Solar, expect him to turn up one day to check on how the system is going and make sure you are happy. That is what I call customer service.
Hide Troy's Comment

Brilliant

Good morning Adelaide
I am a ongoing customer of Adam Solar
Expectations were all meet from the start to the finish. Adam is reliable honest and a humble family friendly individual. Price was given up front nil hidden costs. 1 day to instal no stress they simply arranged everything and done a superb job. Removed my old system and replaced with my new one. Staff are on time very friendly and new what they were doing. I highly recommend Adam Solar for your next installation.

Hide Tami's Comment

Inverter Brand

Adam Solar is my First Choice!

I can’t highly recommend more Adam Solar. Adam came and listened to my needs and situation. He certainly was knowledgeable about the different panels out there and made sense with the do’s and don’ts. He gave fair advice based on quality and price. He never pushed his way or any particular product. I felt he heard my needs and based upon that gave me the best advice and then the fairest quote. His team arrived on time, were friendly, hardworking and caring. They left the area, once finished, exactly how I hoped. Tidy and not a scrap of evidence. I can honestly recommend Adam, his company and team. They certainly went above and beyond!
If you want it done right, first time, talk to Adam!

5kW

Great great service

We had a solar system installed by Adam Solar from start to finish i have to say service was excellent Adam himself did the quote and was very thorough to make sure the system met our needs the installers were very friendly and diligent in their work and electricians were meticulous they all are a credit to the company and it all went very smoothly
Hide Linda's Comment

Exceeded my expectations

One of the other highly rated solar installers did not even want to bother because of my small and faceted roof. This gave me the impression that I'd be stuck with a smaller system that would not provide all the benefit that I'm seeking. To my surprise. Adam not only managed to install the biggest system possible for me (6.6kW/h), but also in a way that looks good. I would recommend Adam Solar to anyone who is looking to get a new or upgrade an existing system.
Hide C's Comment

Exceptional service

Our roof was quite challenging (many small segments), and several other vendors disappeared without even providing a quote. Adam worked with us closely, from the quote stage, through installation, and to answering our questions and troubleshooting discrepancies in the inverter monitoring app. He provided immediate response and highly professional technical team.
Great solar system + great customer support!

Hide Svetlana's Comment

Inverter Brand

Look no further, Adam is your only choice.

First of all,  I must recognise Adam for his passion, customer centricity, flexibility and above all honesty and transparency that he exhibited throughout our exchange of dialogue in my pursuit of a solar system.

It was not "all talks" and "dodgy work" like many others in the marketplace. The whole process right from acceptance of quote, application and install was seamless and with great simplicity. I was kept in the loop throughout the process.

The installation team was prompt, courteous and professional with exemplary workmanship exhibiting impeccable execution though with complexities presented by my two storey townhouse. They explained to me the functions of the system which was so easy to understand and no dramas.

Thanks again Adam and wish you all success in your endeavours to make this planet a better place with truely satisfied customers with your good intent and workmanship.

I would highly recommend Adam Solar to anyone looking for a solar system in Adelaide regardless of your postcode.
Hide Sreeram's Comment

Great customer service

Our experience with Adam Solar has been brilliant. After several quotes from other companies we found Adam to be the most competitive. The initial install was completed in a timely, professional manner and his ongoing support has been great. Would highly recommend Adam Solar.
Hide Emma's Comment

Inverter Brand

Great solar company to deal with!

The quoting process was a breeze and Adam took care of everything (paperwork and dealings with electricity company, connection). I really had nothing to do.

The installation when very well. The team arrived on time and was very polite and friendly. They left no mess behind (and took the rubbish away).

Adam is very knowledgeable and friendly. He was behind the process every step of the way, calling me to make sure I was comfortable with the process. I can't fault AdamSolar's customer service.

I will certainly recommend AdamSolar to my friends.
Hide Eric's Comment

8kW

Fantastic communication and service

Sales and quoting was clean and straightforward with Adam. He made excellent recommendations that were tailored to my needs.
The installation was uneventful with very friendly installers. They were tidy, polite, and were helpful in answering my questions on the day and for general advice on using solar.
Hide Le's Comment

5kW

$0 to $2,000

Goodwe

Highly recommended!

Replacement of faulty inverter. Highly professional and ethical. Service Adam Solar offers reminds me of the old days when tradesman took the time and pride in their work (I am tradesmen myself). Pleasure to deal with. Highly recommended.
Hide Armin's Comment

Inverter Brand

Great costumer service and installation

The solar quoting process was very easy, after having a few quotes from other business Adam came to my house to have a look at the property and advise on the installation of the system and give his quote. Adam was courteous during the whole process, calling and checking in on progress and making sure that what we wanted was taken in consideration.

The price matched the systems available in the market and the options given by Adam was broader and more satisfactory for what we wanted.
They carried out the application very quickly and the installation was scheduled in very good time.

The installers were very polite and punctual, they advised on best installation of the panels following the respective regulations. They left the place tidy and organized as it was. The service was done in good time taking them one day to finalize the installation. The installers also walked me through the installation and the meter.
I am very happy with the service.
Hide Patricia's Comment

Great Products, Great Service

Our first direct experience in home solar has been positive thanks in part to the professional approach and excellent service provided by Adam Solar. Adam gave good honest advise and a competitive price. His team were very friendly, efficient and conscientious.

Excellent service and installation

Adam and his team we extremely professional from the very first phone call. Excellent communication throughout the process.
The installation team were very polite, clean and knowledgeable. Outstanding workmanship and care!
Additionally as we had just purchased our home, Adam went above and beyond to introduce us to our new neighbours who he has done an instal for in the past.
Highly recommended Adam Solar!

Hide Chris's Comment

ABB

Adam Solar

Adam and the team provide a friendly and professional service
Hide R's Comment

Brilliant Service

We had our system installed this week by Adam Solar. Their client service was exceptional. We requested a quote and Adam came to our house the same day. He gave us some different options to consider and the cost of each, in relation to both inverters and solar panels. There was no ‘hard sell’ at all. We were then promptly provided with a clear and informative written proposal. We paid the deposit and the installation date was scheduled immediately. We contacted Adam a few times after paying the deposit with queries about different matters and he responded promptly every time. Adam also arranged the grid connection for us directly with our electricity provider. We were extremely impressed by the fantastic service we received at all times.
The installation team were friendly and polite and they left our home spotless.
It often feels like many things that should be straightforward are a hassle these days, such as dealing with financial institutions, telcos and tradesmen. But Adam made this entire process hassle free and stress free. We could not believe how quick and easy it was. Thank you Adam, Esther and your installation team. You were brilliant.
Hide Michael's Comment

High quality Company

One of the few organisations that actually attend the premises to quote.Personal service from Adam is high qualityThe installers did a great job,clearly they have the same ethos as the owner.Can’t recommend them highly enough
Hide Tim's Comment

9kW

Great Company

We searched around for Solar installers and thought Adam Solar to be the best. Adam came and gave us the information we were looking for and was very polite and friendly. His workers, Julien and Adam were fantastic. They worked all day non stop and left the premises clean and tidy. I would not hesitate in recommending Adam Solar to anyone looking to install Solar.
Hide John's Comment

$2,000 to $4,000

Fantastic

Adam was very easy to deal with and made the whole process simple and easy to understand. Great work. Keep it up
Hide Don's Comment

1.5kW

$0 to $2,000

Goodwe

Impressive!!

Needed to replace my Inverter - where do I start? So many Cowboys out there!!

Adam Solar was recommended, did my homework, checked his business out, liked what I read and saw, honest looking chap, committed to his business, great customer service, no hard sells, gives good advice, no bad reviews - he is the guy for me!!

Adam took care of everything, paperwork, etc., kept me informed and kept everything very simple!

If you are looking for anything Solar - don't hesitate, give Adam a call - you won't regret it!!
Hide Maria's Comment

Responsive and honest

Adam was highly responsive and came to my place to quote the day after my initial query, with install booked for shortly after - all during a busy period where others need constant prompting to respond, if at all. Nothing seemed too much trouble and it was a pleasure to deal with someone who is open and honest, delivering on time and being flexible to changing needs.

Professional installer

I am happy with the whole process that was absolutely efficient with no issue. Adam visited my place once for inspection and given me the quote on that day, which seems a good price considering the quality of the items. It took just one day to install the solar system on the day as it was planned. The installation team was friendly and did a good job including organizing the grid connection.
Hide Abdul Hamid's Comment

Trina

Amazing customer service

The process from beginning to end was impeccable.

Adam was always prompt with answering any questions I had and assisted through his communication with the builder to to ensure I got the install competed before the rebate is reduced at the end of the year.

The installation was tidy and looks great.

The experience was absolutely enjoyable, you won't regret going with Adam Solar.

Thank you! Keep up the great work Adam and team.

Hide Joel's Comment

Hanwha Q-Cells

Amazing customer service!

I got five quotes for my solar and did hours and hours of research, mostly on solarquotes.com. I went with the Fronius 5kw inverter with 19 Qcell 350 panels coming to 6.6kw.
Adam wasn't the most expensive and he wasn't much more expensive than a cheaper inverter and panel from another highly recommended installer.
I got my Adam quote in January 2020 but held off until December 2020 when I could pay in cash. Adam honored the original quote and also recommended I upgrade to the 350 instead of the 330 panel as they had just came out for very little extra.
Being Summer I didn't expect it to be installed so quickly but Adam made space with a local installer of his and it was installed before Christmas. I'm very happy with it and it has hit 45kwh in a day several times already.
Hide Matt's Comment

ABB

Fantastic job

Very happy with whole process from sales to installation. Adam was very friendly and informative . He checked whole process and updated. Installers were fantastic. Very neat and tidy job.
Hide Anna's Comment

Inverter Brand

Brilliant system, very knowledgeable installer

As we have been stung before by solar companies that offer systems too good to be true and ending up to be a big mistake I went with Adam solar after reading many reviews. He is very knowledgeable, reasonable and will only use quality panels and inverters. You get what you pay for and I didn't mind spending a bit more for quality and workmanship. I'm extremely happy with the system he quoted me and even went beyond to replace a cable 50 meters to the shed so we could have the panels and inverters on the shed roof. That was an extra spend in the quote but I preferred that. Installation was quick and very neat. The guys did a great job. After a few weeks of eyeing the performance of the system I'm glad I didn't spend an extra 10g on a battery as there is no need for one, I can already see ill be getting cheques from AGL thanks again Adam and the team. Very happy with the whole process.
Hide Jack's Comment

Great after sales service

Very happy with Adam Solar, the after sales service was excellent. Our inverter developed a noisy fan we called Adam and they promptly came out and replaced the whole inverter. This is why we chose this company we heard how good their service was.
Hide Mark's Comment

Inverter Brand

Everything in life should be as easy as this

The whole process was so easy and work that was done on my roof is faultless.
Guys cleaned up everything, explained everything in easiest most simple ways.
Pretty much everything was sorted with electricity provider and power network etc.
Customer service like this is hard to find these days.
Hide Who-so's Comment

Inverter Brand

Great service! 10 out of 10!

Adam is a very pleasant person to deal with. He is very helpful and always make you feel and know that you are important. His team who installed the system did a fantastic job. They are very friendly and nice. Adam rang before, during and after the installation made sure everything is running smoothly. I had to reschedule our installation many times due to our internet connection and Adam was very understanding and accommodating to what was needed. Highly recommended! Thank you Adam and your team ???? very happy with the whole process!
Hide Julie's Comment

Enphase

Recommendation for Adam Solar

Adam Solar installed our panels in December 2020. Their service and attention to detail was excellent and the design of the system was tailored to suit our roof orientation and shading. Adam Solar’s price was comparable with the other suppliers we contacted but we felt their proposal was better engineered to meet our specific needs. The installation team was knowledgeable and efficient, explaining the various components of the system to us. The “Enlighten” app which allows us to monitor the system was also easy to set up and provides a simple overview of how the system is performing.

All in all we are very pleased with our installation and have no hesitation in strongly recommending Adam Solar to any anyone who is seeking a solar power system.
Hide Brian's Comment

Solaredge

Inverter Brand

5-star service from start to finish. Very professional and quick to respond.

I called Adam’s office on a Sat afternoon. He returned my call within 5 min. He came to our house for a site visit on the same evening. Adam was the only representative from the five solar companies I asked for quotes who took the time to visit our house, climb up a ladder and assess our roof for shading and possible installation problems. He gave me two comprehensive quotes the next day!

Adam was very patient and helpful. He answered all our questions clearly and promptly, which gave us a peace of mind. Adam had organised everything and arranged the installation quickly, despite a delay due to the second lockdown.

The installers were first class. They were punctual and explained everything clearly. They were very professional, polite and tidy. They had done a very good job and worked late to get it done.

Thanks so much Adam and the installation team! Would highly recommend Adam Solar.

Hide Daphne's Comment

Very professional

Adam’s genuine and sincere passion for his solar business and its business ethics was very refreshing. Price for PV system was competitive. Service all the way through from quoting to installation to managing required paperwork was excellent.His team that installed the PV system were great in the way they planned, went about the installation and cleaned up on completion...in my terms, all “legends”.
Hide Danny's Comment

Fantastic

Was very easy and helpful. Informative and supportive. System neat and tidy
Hide Jess's Comment

Great experience

Adam solar provided us a top notch ,hassle free and speedy solar installation ,who could ask for more ,great job all round!
Hide Neil's Comment

Inverter Brand

Fantastic from initial contact to well after installation.

We contacted Adam via email and he was very quick to respond. He explained everything we needed and price was very competitive with other quotes we had. He was even able to accommodate the date we were hoping to install.
The installers were punctual, explained everything clearly and left the place extremely tidy! I think they even swept up some mess they didn't make.
Customer service has been amazing. Adam had organised everything so there was nothing for us to do except enjoy the savings. Would highly recommend adam solar!
Hide Rachel's Comment

Adam Solar were great

Adam Solar were great to deal with; can't fault the quality of the work from start to finish. Highly reccommend to anyone wanting to instal solar; thanks
Hide Jason's Comment

Great service!

Great service from Adam and his team, they go all out to accommodate you and are honest about what you need. Thanks a lot guys!
Hide Teresa's Comment

Great Customer Service

I decided to get 3 quotes for Solar and was glad that I went with Adam Solar. Adam and his team were extremely professional. The team did a great job on the install working late to get it done. The many 5 star reviews don't lie so if you don't want to deal with cowboys and pushy sales people, get 1 quote and go with Adam. It was one of the best customer service experiences I have ever had in any industry.
Hide Scott's Comment

excellent service

excellent service overall ; quick installation and follow up phone calls were appreciable ; i would certainly recommend him ;
Hide Amarnath's Comment

15kW

$15,000 to $20,000

5 stars

Adam and the team at Adam Solar have been great to work with. Adam has been very helpful as we've bounced between different size units, batteries etc...ultimately landing on a 16kw unit with no battery. Adam's team took two days to install the panels which was a huge effort and left the roof and house very tidy - all packaging was taken off site when they left. 5 stars.

The team at Adam Solar were very organised, punctual and polite. I cannot fault the customer service, Adam was always available for a chat throughout the entire process.
Hide Michael's Comment

Excellent job

Wow great service fast reply arranged installation the guys who installed first class cannot be happier
Hide Stephen's Comment

Excellent organisation

We received our all inclusive quote quickly. The work was completed quickly by a team who ensured it was done to a high standard. Grid connection done by the company. I would certainly recommend Adam Solar for all your solar requirements.
Hide Louise's Comment

Cost

Very professional job from start to finish

I have already given a brief review but want to add that today, a Government inspector came to inspect the installation.

He is attached to the department of Mines and Energy and sent out to. He k electrical work done.

He was very impressed with the neatness and quality of the job done, Nd couldn't fault anything. He made the comment that all installers are not as good, there are lots of. Cowboys out there.

My installation was done on 9/11/20 and I am very impressed with the results showing on my app on my iPhone which came as part of the job.

Thanks Adam and your team.
Hide Emily's Comment

Solaredge

5 Star Operation from beginning to end

Adam Solar are a 5 Star operation. From the first phonecall right through to quoting, installation and post-completion. They took time to consider our site specific needs, explain the technology options available and understand what we wanted out of our solar system. Furthermore, Adam himself was the only representative from the four companies we engaged for quotes that took the time to visit our house, climb up a ladder and assess our roof, its aspect and shading. The installation (11.84kW, 32 Longi panels and a 10kw solar edge inverter) took one day. The contractors used were first class, respectful, exceptionally tidy and like Adam took time to explain the system and its operation to us at the end of a long days work. Look no further than Adam Solar.
Hide Ashley's Comment