Adam Solar Reviews

About Adam Solar, Solar Installers

Adam Solar
ABN: 19 159 019 440  ABN active since 01 Jul 2012 | Adam Group Services Pty Ltd
ACN: 159 019 440  ACN active since 18 Jun 2012 | Adam Group Services Pty Ltd

Reviewers report paying: $4,900 - $11,890 for depending on hardware choice and installation difficulty ( how is this calculated? )

A MESSAGE FROM ADAM KARROUM

Adam Solar (Adam Group Services Pty Ltd), Founder and Managing Director

What is most important to us is building a strong client relationship rather than treating the customer as a business transaction, you have my personal assurance that every installation by Adam Solar will be treated as if it were for my own home.

At Adam Solar we are committed to providing you with exceptional customer service, quality workmanship and value for money. We only use premium brands so you will have peace of mind knowing you are backed by not only us, but a well-established and trusted supplier network.

I come from a strong family background, where I was raised to understand the importance of trust, honesty, transparency and loyalty in all relationships, both personal and professional. Everything we do at Adam Solar is based around these four core values.

The culture embedded at Adam Solar is built on positive relationships, both with one another and our customers. Understanding your unique requirements and then tailoring the best solution for you is our goal.

We want to connect with people, rather than just transact. Our customers are the most important part of our business and we will always strive to exceed your expectations.

Adam Karroum

MANAGING DIRECTOR at ADAM SOLAR

Adam Solar Solar Reviews

Punctual, Professional, and Reliable

We had been discussing having solar installed for over a year but was hesitant due to numerous reasons. A friend recommended Adams Solar and after a 5min chat and some basic details forwarded to Adam a straight forward and easy to read quote was supplied outlining all the benefits. From there, the process took just over a month with little effort required at our end and now couldn’t be happier with the install. Thanks so much Adam and team. Show additional information

Fantastic service

Adam handled the whole process from quote to arranging the installation and made everything easy to understand. The quote was given on the same day via email and included all the information needed . The quote was affordable and I was very happy to be dealing with a company that actually takes their customer service seriously. The installation team were friendly and polite and were happy to answer any questions on the day. Would highly recommend Adam Solar and have already done so. Show additional information

Great work, professional and friendly

Adam is a very respectful guy who does everything in his power to do the right thing by you, from calling you at suitable times and reschedules to a time that suits you and usually calls pretty close to that time. The price was very reasonable and I believe Adam provided me with sound advice for what I was looking for. It pays to do alot of your own research before going in to getting quotes in general. It makes the solar companies job easier to help you and provide more personalised information.

There was a small issue with our inverter being delayed by shipping. But Adam was very open and honest about the delays and being in a covid climate it wasn't the end of the world. Adam called us a few days prior to let me know that the inverter may not arrive in time which was great. I would have been annoyed if you rock up to do the work and tell me at the end of the day that you don't have all the parts.

I would recommend Adam to any of my friends and family to provide solar quotes and installation.
It was very pleasant to have trades come to your house and leave the place as they found it without leaving rubbish and there lunch scraps everyone. The installation team were very professional and friendly.

Solar installation and after sales service

The entire experience of dealing with Adam Solar has been an absolute pleasure. The solar system design and supply was so easy, conducted and installed professionally and on time. Since the installation of the system my power bills have disappeared and i receive rebates from my supplier every month.

From an after sales perspective Adam, from Adam Solar, has been fantastic. I had been receiving a few state codes on my inverter that i was unsure about, so called Adam for help. He was very helpful, explaining the state codes, which were just to do with SAPN voltage levels, and did a complete firmware update of the system, which i should have been doing myself!

Cant fault Adam Solar, would definitely recommend this company to anybody considering the installation of a solar system.

This is the last Solar review you need to read

If you are reading this, you're probably like me 5 weeks ago. You have made the decision to get solar as it just makes so much financial sense - now you need to find a reputable supplier and installer of solar panels. Let the fun begin!

Everyone says you should get at least 3 quotes - and yes you should. However, your phone probably doesn't stop ringing, your inbox is full and your facebook feed contains nothing else apart from solar adverts. You'll sit through slick sales presentations, get endless follow up calls and probably get confused and wish you never started this journey at all. Hang in there...

One call with Adam at AdamSolar and you will notice the difference. You wont get a sales pitch - you'll actually have a conversation about what you need. Refreshing. Instantly you'll hear the passion that Adam has about all things solar. He knows his stuff. He'll answer all your questions. You'll get a competitive quote. Review it, and if you accept it, you'll get an installation date.

His team then turns up on the day, on time, professional, friendly and ready to do their thing. I left them to do what they do. At the end of the day, they cleaned up and it was like they were never at my house. Couldn't have gone any more smoothly.

Couldn't recommended Adam Solar highly enough!

Great from start to finish

I was really impressed with the whole process. Adam was fast come out and quote, took time to consider the most cost effective installation approach, assessed the roof thoroughly at quotation time and was keen to find an aesthetic design outcome.
Their fee was very competitive, their installers were polite and professional, and post-installation support has been fast.
Overall, we’ve been very happy with their service and happily recommend them.
Installed system was 6.6kW.

Excellent company

This was our second time using Adam solar, very reliable and easy to deal with. His installers always clean up afterwards, pricing is very competitive. Show additional information

Adam delivered all promised and assisted with everything from the start. The electricians were on time, friendly and worked through to complete the job and tidy in one day.
Adam arranged connection, monitoring and extended warranties and followed up to check if there was any issues with the install.

Fantastic installer excellent installation.

The Installation was completed in the day with no problem at all. Adam was very helpful and the panels and inverter are excellent quality. I wouldn't go with anyone else. Highly recommended. Show additional information

Attention to detail

We have an old and small existing solar system and massive energy bills. Adam Solar was one of the Solar Quotes preferred suppliers we contacted. Our energy usage is mostly at night so a battery system with blackout protection was requested, Adam Solar provided a detailed quote and several options. After accepting the quote an on site inspection revealed a couple of minor issues, with the roof where the panels where to go.
Adam Solar provided contact details for tradies to fix the issues or we could use our own. The installation of the panels and battery went smoothly on the day. The battery side took a bit extra time to commission and monitor its operation.
After several weeks I noticed odd solar generation spikes, Adam Solar followed up and has been in touch with the relevant suppliers to resolve this issue. Adam Solar listen to their customers and follow up which is outstanding customer service. Adam Solar is highly recommended.

Best Solar Experience

Adam was fantastic from the get go.

I had other quotes but Adam gives you personal service and treats the installation as he was doing it on his own home.

He also follows up to see if everything is going okay.

I highly recommend recommend Adam and his professional team if you want a proper job done.

Thanks Again Adam!

Fantastic, Value-for-Money Experience with Adam Solar

Adam Solar is brilliant. When I started looking for a solar installer as my house plans were being finalised, I looked up installers in Adelaide and read their reviews. Adam solar was so highly recommended that I immediately made my mind up to make contact

Whereas other installers I had been in touch with were rigid in what they could offer, Adam gave me the option to choose what panels and invertor I wanted and also asked what system size I wanted. He took time to explain to me the various bits and bobs that were important to know. Adam said he was willing to work within my budget.

I got a quote in May 2019 and only had the installation in early Sep 2020 but Adam was happy to maintain the favourable quote in spite of the fact that the STCs had dropped at the start of the new financial year. The installation was smooth and the guys brilliant to deal with. A small mishap resulted in my wall in the hallway being drilled through from the garage where the invertor was being installed but the guys straight away repaired the damage before they left and came back a couple of days later to make sure it was all nice, neat, painted and looking good. I was really happy with that.

Adam also was happy to advise me on non-solar related issues like my aircon and what options were suitable for our house. Looks like Adam is well connected because he also put me in touch with a TV antenna guy who came and did a good job as well.

Pleasant experience dealing with Adam and I will not hesitate to recommend him and will definitely go back when its time to install a solar battery.

Extraordinary and professional experience - Don't look any further

Overall a fantastic experience. From the sales and quoting process, to the install and handover. It could not have gone smoother.

Adam and his team are fantastic. At no point did I feel like another job.

The quoting process and online tools he used made it very easy to engage and be confident i was getting a fantastic deal. He helped answer questions at any time, even engaging out of hours or on the weekend.

Adam organised everything - right down to visiting site when the install was in progress. There was nothing that i needed to do.

The installation team were fantastic and didn't bother me at all. They looked after themselves and kept everything neat and tidy.

Don't bother getting overwhelmed with scrolling past, i had no regrets with Adam other than not signing up earlier. Absolutely awesome experience.

Excellent service!

After extensive reviews and canvasing of other solar companies, Adam set himself apart by personally tailoring a high quality system fit for my family’s home and ongoing needs. It’s the personal touch from the owner of the company that we really appreciated.

Everything went quick and smoothly. From the initial quote, on-site inspection, installation, right through to post installation and ongoing service (often the most important!), Adam and his boys were there for all stages. Even when there were minor setbacks (i.e. shed roof repair to solar ready standards), Adam’s team were able to deal with the issue and still able to deliver on full installation, within the same day service.

Overall, very impressed with Adam’s services.

5 stars - really happy

Excellent experience start to finish. From the first phone call, felt Adam was upfront and honest about what he recommended and thought would be best for us. They have taken car of everything and the price was really good too.
Extremely professional service, installed the system quickly and without incident. Couldn't be happier

A 5* Star Solar Installer

I had 13.2kw system installed recently with Adam Solar and the team did a fantastic job installing the panels on a very steep roof & on a double-storey house. The team arrived on time, did the job cleanly and spent time trying to conceal the cables within the cavity of the house, which ended up took two days to finish. The end result - a very neat installation and no sign of conduits anywhere around the house. Good work Adam and his team.

From quoting to after sales service, Adam was very quick to answer any questions i got for him. Adam was helpful and even organised someone to come over and look at my system after installation to make sure things are running in order. The price was reasonable too!

Look no further, go with Adam Solar you will not regret it!

Happy customer

Adam is very engaging and made the whole process very easy. He went above and beyond to make things easier and I felt he genuinely cares about his clients needs. I did not have much to do with the installers but they were polite and did a good job. Show additional information

Fantastic installer!

Adam Solar made the quoting process simple and explained all of the details very clearly. Adam clearly knows his stuff. Out of all the installers I approached for a quote, Adam was the only one who gave me a quote customised for my property, rather than something generic. The installation team was fantastic too. They were tidy, worked fast and took the time to walk me through my whole system. A brilliant experience overall. Show additional information

Best in the business!

Look no further than Adam Solar for your Solar needs! They deserve all the 5 star reviews they have here. From the get go Adam the owner was very helpful, attentive, polite, resourceful and a breeze to deal with throughout the process. He answered every question I had with patience which showed me how highly he values his customers and business.

Boys who installed the panels were punctual and tidied up after themselves so well you would've thought there wasn't any work done on your property.

We did thorough research before deciding to go with Adam Solar, compared quotes with 4 different solar companies and settled with the best! 6.6KW system with 5KW inverter for a very competitive price. Even their warranty is the best in the business. No qualms in recommending this South Australian local business to anyone. Keep up the good work!

Trouble free installation

Fantastic communication, Quoting and final sales process

Hassle free

Organised whole procedure from booking install date, Grid Connection and finally installing system with utmost care & respect to property and customer

Extremely polite and absolutely on time

Will highly recommend to anyone in the market for a new Solar Panel System

Thanks again to Adam & his team of experts.

Expertise, diligence, care and friendly service

I am very impressed by the high level of professional expertise, diligence, care and friendly service from Adam and his entire team. Their obvious knowledge of this specialist area and clear, effective communication style inspires confidence, as does the 10 year warrantee and after sales service. Show additional information

Awesome Service

Adam Solar provided our family with a very professional and knowledgeable service. Adam Solar were very responsive to all of our queries and questions. They were able to explain things is a way I could understand.

The installation team were very punctual and the work on our home was a very high standard they showed attention to detail. They did an amazing job and I would highly recommend Adam Solar.

Solar Panel Installation

Had a 5KW solar panel system installed recently. I selected Adam Solar as they provided the best price for the biggest system I could get installed. Adam was very helpful and quick to respond to any questions i had. The solar panel system was installed on the date it was originally scheduled.. The installers were punctual, explained the entire process as required and cleaned up after themselves. The technician also led me through the process of setting up the solar monitoring system.
Even after the system has been installed Adam has provided excellent after system service and has made it clear that if I have any issues I can contact him to get my issues resolved. I am very happy with my decision and I would certainly recommend Adam Solar.

Great company to work with, very happy with my system.

I found the service from Adam Solar very prompt and professional from start to finish. The installers were friendly and efficient, the information provided was thorough and the after sales service has been great. They take great pride in ensuring the best quality installation, I would highly recommend a chat with Adam if you are looking at your Solar system options. Show additional information

Fantastic Team and Highly Recommendable

Adam Solar and the team have been amazing. Adam responded to my many questions and queries prior to signing up, quickly and efficiently whatever time, day and night. The information provided was easily understood and I felt extremely confident in going ahead with the process. The installation guys were extremely respectful and efficient. They worked tirelessly and left nothing behind. I pummeled them with questions throughout the day, which they responded to without being fazed at all. Really lovely guys. I would highly recommend Adam Solar to anyone looking at info or installation of Solar for their home or business. Show additional information

Great customer service experience!

Went out of their way to work around the rain and were very helpful in explaining everything and working it through Show additional information

Janas install

I highly recommend the Adam Solar and his team. They are very professional, friendly, well organised and fantastic service. Adam is dedicated to his company, he is very knowledgeable, friendly and helped me find the perfect system for me. Thank you. Show additional information

Highly recommended

Adam's professionalism is second to none. I've engaged him in 2019 and from quote to installation which they did last month, he ensured that everything will go into plan. He also answered all of my questions with a lot of patience. I highly recommend Adam Solar. Show additional information

Really GOOD quality and Service

Adam and his staff are very professional and competent. The process from start to finish was excellent. Communication was Excellent.
The installation was performed on the promised day.

I am extremely happy with the installation. Adam's team arrived at 7:15am and worked solidly throughout the day. They departed at 5:15pm and the standard of work was as high as i can rate. They were careful and respectful with our tiled roof and property. Tiles were ground for good fit, mount brackets were installed solidly, and conduit and quality fittings were used. No corners cut! Panel layout was carefully measured and the final result was almost a work of art!

The team was very polite and courteous (and included qualified electricians). Everything was configured in a timely manner. Adam organised the SEG number and SA Power Network approval for me. He also liaised with my Electricity provider.

The panels were fully operational at completion (including feed in to the grid)! They even set up my inverter account and configured to my Wi-Fi.
I highly recommend Adam and his team. I am a very satisfied customer.

Everything went like Clockwork

Very happy with the service from Adam Solar
Very good job cleared up there mess stayed until Dusk to get the Job completed .
And after a long day stayed to explain everything.
Highly recommended another Happy customer to add to their long list.

Fantastic Company

Very happy with the work Adam solar has done.
Very professional and informative

Fantastic service, Professional Installers, Quality, Quality, Quality!

Adam Solar were very efficient with communication, quality components, Top Team of installers professional and friendly guys, left our place as they found it.
Fantastic price, set up our phone App before they left, now we are making Electricity!
Extremely happy, thank you!

Highly Recommended

We are more than happy to recommend Adam Solar. They were professional, efficient and a pleasure to deal with. Adam is a nice guy and was the only one to suggest moving the TV antennae so it didn't shadow the panels. The installation crew worked their butts off and left everything tidy on completion. Well done guys. The current solar input is greater than Adam's estimation chart. A very good price quoted for quality components. Adam Solar handled everything from start to finish. Show additional information

Fantastic company - adam solar

We recently got our solar installed by Adam solar and the whole process was hassle free. The quote provided was by far cheapest than the other providers and installation was smooth and hassle free. Highly recommended. Adam is always ready to answer the queries within the same day and very helpful. Show additional information

Excellent service. All work carried out when promised

Great service and always there for follow up with a phone call. Show additional information

Brilliant company

I would highly recommend Adam Solar to anyone wanting to instal solar panel’s to their property. Adam went above and beyond, his customer service is exceptional. His team that turned up to instal my unit were prompt and engaging. Overall a great experience from start to finish. Thank you Adam Show additional information

Excellent service and install

Adam Solar gave all the info you could need and did a great install. Great experience with them. Show additional information

Highly recommended

Adam was the only one that called me back straight away when I enquired about a 10.89 kW solar system. He was so fast and so professional that he captured my attention and trust within minutes. He is definitely an excellent communicator, always ready to give you right and clear answers to all your doubts and questions.

We had quotes with other 4 companies but Adam Solar was much better in quality and more competitive than the others.
Job was executed in one day and panels are now working great even in these cloudy winter days.

I couldn’t make any other better choice. I’m glad we chose Adam and I will recommend him to everyone!

Adam Solar is a Fantastic company

A very professional company and group of workers, they gave in-depth quotes which informs you in all aspects of what you will get. Installation was done on the day nominated and finish, installers were friendly tidy and worked hard. Customer service was excellent, answers to all my questions were answered immediately. All over great company to deal with, I highly recommend them. Show additional information

Take our word for it

Great service, professional, rapid and always happy to follow up with customer service! Highly recommended! In a world of many dodgy companies - go with the best! Show additional information

The Best

Excellent communication, and pricing. In an industry that has had a lot of poor quality operators, it's nice to find one that is passionate and reliable. Show additional information

5 stars

Adam Solar installed a big 19.8kw system with 15kw inverter and everything was brilliant. His team are professional, courteous and hard working. Adam is very dedicated to his customers. He visited the site during installation to check on the work progress and workmanship. He was happy and prompt to answer any question. Show additional information

Outstanding service

Our system was connected about a month ago. Adam saw to everything and ensured a smooth operation and we're very happy with the system he recommended and provided. Even at the very height of winter it's thrilling to see so much energy flowing off our roof - can't wait till summer. Highly recommended for professional, reliable and personable service! Show additional information

A fantastic professional installer

I have a new system installed in my new house. Adam stepped me through the process, suggested an appropriate package for my needs and also fast tracked my SEG approval so that I don't pay extra for meter upgrade.

The installation guys rocked up promptly in the morning and finished installation by late afternoon. They left the place very clean and the electrician gave me advise and options where to install the inverter, explained the operation of the inverter and monitoring.

Post installation, Adam helped to process the paperwork to get the FIT activated so the system start to make money.

Overall a no hassle, great solar and customer service focussed installer with unrivaled pre and post support.

New solar system under 24 hours

6.6kw Solar System, 330 Trina Panels with 5k Fronius Primo inverter. Enquiry made on Wednesday 10/6/20, Decision to proceed on Thursday 11/6/20, fully installed and connected on Friday 12/6/20 at 3pm. Efficiency at its finest!

Like many of the people reading this review, I’m someone who does extensive research before committing to an investment, such as a new solar system. Let me save you the hassle, no need to look any more - just go with Adam Solar.

What you’re paying for isn’t only a high quality system at a very competitive price, but also experienced workmanship in the installation, excellent communication throughout the whole process, patience in happily answering the 1000 questions that I had, good organization skills from his initiation in submitting all necessary paperwork and connecting you to the grid from day dot. Adam and his team kept me informed of the process the whole way, in a friendly and professional manner. The team also left my property in a immaculate condition, clean and tidy - with not even a scrap of rubbish dust left behind.

Another happy customer and highly recommended. This is the reason why he is highly rated everywhere and the only company I will work with for future installs.

Honest & Professional

I cannot recommend Adam highly enough! Right from the start the customer service was miles ahead of the six companies I engaged. The installation team were amazing; efficient, tidy, respectful, polite and kept us well informed throughout the entire process. As a meticulous tradie myself, If I was was interviewing electricians for the job I would have picked Reece and Andy. I could tell that between them I had a team that had 40 years plus experience that were passionate about their work right down to the last little detail. I had my roof restored one week prior to install and they took excellent care of it, explaining all the methods they use to avoid damage that could easily be overlooked.
Adams price was extremely competitive and the final result was above and beyond expectations.
Adam Solar is a very honest and professional company that I highly recommend to anyone wanting to have solar installed with no worries attached.

Very motivated solar installer

Had my solar installed by Adam Solar last year and would definitely recommend! Adam was highly motivated and very prompt with his email replies and answered all my questions at all hours of the night, which made the whole process feel a lot more efficient and stress-free. He even talked to my builder on my behalf to expedite the solar installation before the year finished in order to retain the higher rebate which I definitely appreciated. They also helped to point out the cracked tiles on my roof that were present before installation which my builder has since fixed. Overall, one of the easiest third-party contractors I've had to work with during my entire home building process and having one of the most competitive quotes I could find was an added bonus. Show additional information

Great Company

After doing our initial research into finding the right Solar company to suit our requirements, we found Adam Solar stood out from the rest. From first contact right through to final installation the proccess was stress free and very professional. We were pleasantly surprised at how quickly the installation was able to be carried out. Other companies told us it could be anything up to 6-8 weeks, whereas Adam had it sorted in a week. The team who carried out the installation were on time, polite, professional and knowledgable. We dealt with Adam directly during the proccess, who stayed in contact throughout, making sure we knew exactly what was going on and answering any of our questions. We're very much looking forward to our next power bill so we can see how effective the system is. Show additional information

Awesome solar experience!

You just can’t look past Adam Solar if you are serious about your solar system! Professional and friendly service from start to finish! Adam oversees everything and demands the best service and quality for his clients. That’s exactly what I got!
Very happy with my experience with Adam Solar and have no hesitation in recommending them to anyone.

Absolute perfect install, materials and guys in time, done within the day and helped to also set up grid connection. If you want the best go to ADAM SOLAR.

I called Adam and he gave me great advice, always has the time to help with your needs, guided me through choosing a great system.
Absolute perfect install, materials and guys on time, done within the day. Quality product and workmanship. they helped to also set up grid connection, wifi and app.
If you want the best go to ADAM SOLAR.