Adam Solar Reviews

About Adam Solar, Solar Installers

Adam Solar
Platinum Partner
Adam Solar is a SolarQuotes Client (what does this mean?)
ABN: 19 159 019 440  ABN active since 01 Jul 2012 | Adam Group Services Pty Ltd
ACN: 159 019 440  ACN active since 18 Jun 2012 | Adam Group Services Pty Ltd
Electrical Contractor's License:   (learn about electrical licenses and buying solar)
SA: BLD 280826 Adam Group Services Pty Ltd

Reviewers report paying: $4,450 - $11,890 for depending on hardware choice and installation difficulty ( how is this calculated? )

A MESSAGE FROM ADAM KARROUM

Adam Solar (Adam Group Services Pty Ltd), Founder and Managing Director

What is most important to us is building a strong client relationship rather than treating the customer as a business transaction, you have my personal assurance that every installation by Adam Solar will be treated as if it were for my own home.

At Adam Solar we are committed to providing you with exceptional customer service, quality workmanship and value for money. We only use premium brands so you will have peace of mind knowing you are backed by not only us, but a well-established and trusted supplier network.

I come from a strong family background, where I was raised to understand the importance of trust, honesty, transparency and loyalty in all relationships, both personal and professional. Everything we do at Adam Solar is based around these four core values.

The culture embedded at Adam Solar is built on positive relationships, both with one another and our customers. Understanding your unique requirements and then tailoring the best solution for you is our goal.

We want to connect with people, rather than just transact. Our customers are the most important part of our business and we will always strive to exceed your expectations.

Adam Karroum

MANAGING DIRECTOR at ADAM SOLAR

Adam Solar Solar Reviews

Adam Solar is a Fantastic company

A very professional company and group of workers, they gave in-depth quotes which informs you in all aspects of what you will get. Installation was done on the day nominated and finish, installers were friendly tidy and worked hard. Customer service was excellent, answers to all my questions were answered immediately. All over great company to deal with, I highly recommend them. Show additional information

Take our word for it

Great service, professional, rapid and always happy to follow up with customer service! Highly recommended! In a world of many dodgy companies - go with the best! Show additional information

The Best

Excellent communication, and pricing. In an industry that has had a lot of poor quality operators, it's nice to find one that is passionate and reliable. Show additional information

5 stars

Adam Solar installed a big 19.8kw system with 15kw inverter and everything was brilliant. His team are professional, courteous and hard working. Adam is very dedicated to his customers. He visited the site during installation to check on the work progress and workmanship. He was happy and prompt to answer any question. Show additional information

Outstanding service

Our system was connected about a month ago. Adam saw to everything and ensured a smooth operation and we're very happy with the system he recommended and provided. Even at the very height of winter it's thrilling to see so much energy flowing off our roof - can't wait till summer. Highly recommended for professional, reliable and personable service! Show additional information

A fantastic professional installer

I have a new system installed in my new house. Adam stepped me through the process, suggested an appropriate package for my needs and also fast tracked my SEG approval so that I don't pay extra for meter upgrade.

The installation guys rocked up promptly in the morning and finished installation by late afternoon. They left the place very clean and the electrician gave me advise and options where to install the inverter, explained the operation of the inverter and monitoring.

Post installation, Adam helped to process the paperwork to get the FIT activated so the system start to make money.

Overall a no hassle, great solar and customer service focussed installer with unrivaled pre and post support.

New solar system under 24 hours

6.6kw Solar System, 330 Trina Panels with 5k Fronius Primo inverter. Enquiry made on Wednesday 10/6/20, Decision to proceed on Thursday 11/6/20, fully installed and connected on Friday 12/6/20 at 3pm. Efficiency at its finest!

Like many of the people reading this review, I’m someone who does extensive research before committing to an investment, such as a new solar system. Let me save you the hassle, no need to look any more - just go with Adam Solar.

What you’re paying for isn’t only a high quality system at a very competitive price, but also experienced workmanship in the installation, excellent communication throughout the whole process, patience in happily answering the 1000 questions that I had, good organization skills from his initiation in submitting all necessary paperwork and connecting you to the grid from day dot. Adam and his team kept me informed of the process the whole way, in a friendly and professional manner. The team also left my property in a immaculate condition, clean and tidy - with not even a scrap of rubbish dust left behind.

Another happy customer and highly recommended. This is the reason why he is highly rated everywhere and the only company I will work with for future installs.

Honest & Professional

I cannot recommend Adam highly enough! Right from the start the customer service was miles ahead of the six companies I engaged. The installation team were amazing; efficient, tidy, respectful, polite and kept us well informed throughout the entire process. As a meticulous tradie myself, If I was was interviewing electricians for the job I would have picked Reece and Andy. I could tell that between them I had a team that had 40 years plus experience that were passionate about their work right down to the last little detail. I had my roof restored one week prior to install and they took excellent care of it, explaining all the methods they use to avoid damage that could easily be overlooked.
Adams price was extremely competitive and the final result was above and beyond expectations.
Adam Solar is a very honest and professional company that I highly recommend to anyone wanting to have solar installed with no worries attached.

Very motivated solar installer

Had my solar installed by Adam Solar last year and would definitely recommend! Adam was highly motivated and very prompt with his email replies and answered all my questions at all hours of the night, which made the whole process feel a lot more efficient and stress-free. He even talked to my builder on my behalf to expedite the solar installation before the year finished in order to retain the higher rebate which I definitely appreciated. They also helped to point out the cracked tiles on my roof that were present before installation which my builder has since fixed. Overall, one of the easiest third-party contractors I've had to work with during my entire home building process and having one of the most competitive quotes I could find was an added bonus. Show additional information

Great Company

After doing our initial research into finding the right Solar company to suit our requirements, we found Adam Solar stood out from the rest. From first contact right through to final installation the proccess was stress free and very professional. We were pleasantly surprised at how quickly the installation was able to be carried out. Other companies told us it could be anything up to 6-8 weeks, whereas Adam had it sorted in a week. The team who carried out the installation were on time, polite, professional and knowledgable. We dealt with Adam directly during the proccess, who stayed in contact throughout, making sure we knew exactly what was going on and answering any of our questions. We're very much looking forward to our next power bill so we can see how effective the system is. Show additional information

Awesome solar experience!

You just can’t look past Adam Solar if you are serious about your solar system! Professional and friendly service from start to finish! Adam oversees everything and demands the best service and quality for his clients. That’s exactly what I got!
Very happy with my experience with Adam Solar and have no hesitation in recommending them to anyone.

Absolute perfect install, materials and guys in time, done within the day and helped to also set up grid connection. If you want the best go to ADAM SOLAR.

I called Adam and he gave me great advice, always has the time to help with your needs, guided me through choosing a great system.
Absolute perfect install, materials and guys on time, done within the day. Quality product and workmanship. they helped to also set up grid connection, wifi and app.
If you want the best go to ADAM SOLAR.

Amazing customer service

Fantastic service from the introduction, receiving the quote in a timely manner, coordinating solar work with other trades happening at a similar time, installation and follow up. We could not recommend Adam solar and his employees/ subcontractors more highly!! A++ Show additional information

Highly recommended installer

I only have positive words for my experience with Adam solar, from planning to installation and after service.
Adam presented and explained the optimum set up I needed for my home. He organised everything including the meter upgrade and relocation. Communication was open so I know what was happening when. His team of installer came early morning of the scheduled day…very polite and made sure I was happy with everything. They even helped set up the app in my phone so I could monitor the performance of my solar system. I am now enjoying the benefits of my panel.
Adam was very accommodating. His after install service is commendable!

I would have to say that the Adam Solar team are the most proffessional i have seen in the solar market. Excellent customer service and very competitive when it comes to price, from quotation to installation and after sale customer care, 5 out of 5. Thanks guys for the outstanding effort, will definitely be referring you. Show additional information

Happy Customer

Being a new customer to Sola I wasn’t sure what to look for in a solar system I rang Adam Sola and they were great. Adam help me understand what I should be looking for in a system and did up a quote to suit my household electricity needs.
It was great to be able to talk directly to the boss. It was also very nice to have a phone call from Adam on the day of installation to make sure I was happy with everything and the follow-up phone call after the solar System was installed.
Also on installation day the guys that installed the system were very nice and got the job done even know the weather wasn’t the best on the day.

Awesome!

Very happy with the installation of my panels and inverter so far so good!, customer service is fantastic! Cheers Adam! Show additional information

Tailored Solution to meet your specific needs.

The process was very smooth from initial conversation to requirements gathering, Adam was very prompt.
Installation was dynamic and it's installation was brought forward a few times by me. Adam was able to cater to my request and organise the installation. The team who came to install the panels were punctual, polite and very professional. Adam and his team were really good end to end.

Solar & Roofing

Adam Solar was recommended to me by my brother and nephew who had both had solar installed by Adam.

I required a roof repair and restoration, a new antenna and solar system installed. Adam was very professional and personable and took care of the whole process from start to finish. He kept me informed every step of the way.

If you are looking for a no stress roof restoration and solar install, then I highly recommend Adam Solar.

Lesley

Excellent Installation. Value for Money System

When contacted Adam Solar we asked for 'Toyota Solar System" meaning a good quality system that will last good 20 years without costing an arm and a leg. Their quoted exactly that based on our research of the brands for inverter and panels quoted. This equipment was then handed to a profesional installation crew that excel our expectation following the electrical code for this kind of system even inside the cavity roof which I got in an checked after they notified me that system was completed. Well done guys!!! Show additional information

All Expectations Met

This was the best company by far during the quoting stage. Attentive, fast and knowledgeable, they answered every question. Installation was painless and the team was courteous and professional. Have not had my first billing cycle yet but expect good things. I sensed a genuine enthusiasm for the products and the industry itself from Adam. Recommending them is easy. Show additional information

Great installation, Friendly Staff and Owner

I got a quote directly from the owner of the company who helped me find the perfect system for my needs. He was very thorough, helpful and friendly. Throughout the entire process he was always there for me, answering all my questions and helping me along the way. Come installation day his staff were also just as great, they were courteous, knowledgeable and insightful. He did all the connection paperwork for me, including the meter works and connection supply to my Energy Supply company. The price was worth it for the quality of service and materials I received. I would 100% recommend Adam Solar to anyone needing any solar installation. The company was also very quick and managed to install my system in under a fortnight from the initial quote. Show additional information

Great experience

Adam and his team were easy to work with and kept in touch each step of the process. I had lots of questions and Adam was very helpful and spent time talking through options and which system setup would work best for us.
Installation of the 40 panels and inverter was all done in the one day. Happy with the result and now enjoying the energy savings!

Very personal an professional service, Adam an his team installed a 6.6kw system on my roof an was more then happy to explain an run me through the whole set up I would recommend Adam Solar to anyone looking for good solar an good service to match Show additional information

Great customer service and product

Adam Solar were very easy to work with from the first call through to installation. Great customer service and product Show additional information

The reviews are accurate!

Adam has been great throughout the process of installing solar & also assisted in some roofing work that needed to be done. He has been great at following up and built great rapport. Would highly recommend working with Adam Solar. on a technical level I cannot comment too much on the solar system, but it looks great and installation was great! Show additional information

Great job with excellent customer service, product knowledge and explanations of all options

Adam was very quick to respond to my initial enquiry, with a phone call and emailed quote. After discussing the options with me, he then sent his electrician out to check the roof, access to the meter box, etc. This was very important as our roof has multiple angles and different steepness in various areas. Our intallation was done on the day planned, with the team being very polite and helpful on the day. All went well, with 34 panels being installed on the day.

They worked till late on the Friday, which was fantastic, as many people would have been tempted to leave after 8-9 hours work at the end of the week!! However, Adam's team were happy to complete the job, putting in 10 hours with a smile on their faces!! Would highly recommend Adam Solar as a great local business, with an excellent team involved

Very pleased with Adam Solar

As an electrician myself it's hard to find someone that you trust to work at your house but straight away after speaking with Adam on the phone I knew I found the company that was going to install solar on our house. The price was very competitive and the standard of work was very high. Adam answered all my questions and designed a system for us straight away. I have already recommended Adam solar to friends and family and I'll continue to recommend. Can not fault them at all. Was a pleasure doing business. Show additional information

Argo On The Parade gets solar

After trying for a few years to organise solar for my business, Adam Solar came along and with very little effort on my behalf arranged the job until completion. Adam checked on the system and would just come past to ensure we were happy. The team was totally committed to ensuring they got it right and often it comes as a shock that this 'traditional' service is still around. It is so rare but very much appreciated. Looking forward to placing more systems in our homes and other businesses. Show additional information

6.6 kv solar panel installation

A professional quality instillation by polite, tidy punctual personnel. Installer had a sound knowledge of the product, provided grid connection and system monitoring Show additional information

Excellent service before and after install.

Solar Quotes didn't actually referr me to Adam Solar. I got 3 quotes from Solar Quotes (all good companies) then called Adam based on reviews on Solar Quotes. Decided to go with Adam Solar and have had a great experience. Adam made the process effortless. The install happened very quickly from my first call and the install was excellent. Great group of guys who were punctual, professional and friendly. My 7.92kw system was up and running by lunch time.
I wanted a good system with quality after sale service. I watch my system via the Fronius Solar Web app daily but became busy and didn't check for one day. I didn't realise my inverter had stopped running until I received notification from Adam who was monitoring my system via their online portal. My inverter had an error and needed to be reset. I restarted my inverter and it re booted. Adam sent his electrician to make sure my system was running correctly. That is exactly why I went for a quality system with quality service and Adam Solar has delivered.

Peace of mind from start to finish

Adam was the fastest to respond to my original enquiry and attended my property the same day giving me a full rundown of all aspects of the installation, product choices and aftercare service.

His meticulous attention to detail and quality assurance was what sold me over other companies that quoted. He managed all the paperwork to ensure meter box upgrade and connection to the grid which was a weight off my mind.

Adam was in contact every step of the way and even bought installation date forward when I expressed concern over pending COVID closure of businesses.

The installation team arrived on time and went straight to work. Their work was amazing with their Team work with no issues at all. Within 5 hours the whole system was installed and the work area left spotless. They took the time to run through the system specs and the wifi link to monitor output.

Adam kept in touch after installation answering any questions I had within 24 hours, and even followed up my service provider when my connection to the grid got delayed.

Best installer-best service

I submitted the info's to Adam solar, in a very short time I had the solar proposal explaining everything about the 6.6 system I chose, the cost the savings and the best solar panels lay out. 2 days later the crew was already at my premises. What a fantastic crew. So friendly and answered me all the questions I had. I am so happy with Adam solar and I recommend this company to anybody. Very professional job.10/10 Show additional information

Best installer in Adelaide

Best installer in Adelaide. Adam personally handled the whole process from start to finish ensuring everything went smoothly. Can’t be happier! Thanks Adam Show additional information

Highly Recommended

We could not be happier with the advice and service provided by Adam Karroum and his team at Adam Solar. We are currently building a new house and Adam Solar had absolutely no issues in working with our builder to install the PV panels and inverter whilst the house was under construction. They communicated well with the site supervisor and made sure to coordinate the PV installation to avoid interruptions to the builder and their work.

From our initial discussions we were extremely happy with Adam and his efforts to design a system to suit our needs. His quote was competitively priced and was very thorough. The installation could not have been smoother and we have no hesitations in recommending him.

Excellent company

I obtained 7 quotes in order to get a balanced understanding of the market and chose Adam Solar to undertake the project. Adam was very thorough in his assessment of our roof space and materials and also the system design. He was keen to understand what we wanted to achieve, our financial expectations and our family needs, which are unique due to having 2 people with disabilities in the home. The quoting process was inclusive and gave us a strong sense of confidence that we would get a quality product and excellent service.
Installation occurred 2 weeks later and thanks to Adam's efficient communication with our electricity provider, SA Power Networks and his team, everything went smoothly and on time. The installation team were amazing: efficient, tidy, respectful, polite and to top it of they kept us informed throughout the entire process.
Their price was competitive and the outcomes have met our expectations.
Adam Solar is a very professional company who I can confidently recommend to anyone wanting to have solar installed.

Friendly team

From start to finish very smooth, organised, prompt, friendly, well informed process. Show additional information

Outstanding retailer, top quality system, installation a breeze 10/10 for customer service

Having done my research over a few months on solar systems, brand quality, other retailers...products, pricing and value I chose Adam Solar, and having written a number of reviews on google I can honestly say Adam solar has my highest recommendation.
He came to my home, explained everything to me very clearly, gave me a very professional laid out quote document. Adam always answered my telephone calls immediately, he contacted all relevant authorities and the installers were here on time and were a great team who were polite, tidy, helpful and nothing was of any bother....Thanks Guys!
All in all it was no fuss, I had no concerns....thankyou Adam and your team

The smoothest transaction start to finish. Adam made sure that all needs were met and was diligent in the entire process.

I would certainly recommend Adam solar to anyone interested. I guess there is a reason why they are rated so highly. These days it's hard to find legitamate satisfaction by retailers on consumers, but Adam and his team were all great. Show additional information

Awesome Company, Great experience

I came across Adam Solar through research as most do and I can say the 5 star reviews are absolutely deserved. I had numerous companies quote me and Adam definitely has the best customer service and goes above and beyond. I was building a new house and had a few hurdles with regards to getting mains power sorted out and had to re-plan solar setups numerous times and Adam was very understanding and helpful. Ben and the team of installers did a great job and were very enthusiastic about the solar system and providing the best setup. Overall an excellent experience throughout, would not hesitate recommending Adam and the team from Adam Solar. Thanks! Show additional information

Simply did what they said they would do - perfectly!

I searched online for a solar company with great reviews. Adam was right up there and so I went further by checking with a few people who had installed with Adam Solar recently. They couldn’t have spoken higher or better about the firm. I did get three quotes and whilst Adam wasn’t the cheapest it was the best value in my opinion – something important to me as a businessman. The whole process took less than two weeks and was perfectly done Show additional information

Great personal service

Adan came round personally to assess our requirements and the scope provided by our roof. He was honest and clear and answered all our questions. The system that he recommended was cheaper than we had envisaged and seems to be generating extremely well. We would strongly recommend Adam Solar. Show additional information

Great quote, quick install, great system

After submitting my information online, an impressively thorough quote was sent back very promptly. And this was late December! They also could get the installation done in a very short time frame, when other solar companies I talked to couldn't do it for months. Adam was always in touch with me throughout and made sure I had no issues. A very professional organisation. Show additional information

We would highly recommend Adam Solar

Adam Solar were wonderful to deal with. Adam quoted the job and provided us with what was best for us, as initially we were looking at a battery system which wouldn’t have been the best option for us. The installation team were polite and let us know what was going on as the day and installation progressed. We would highly recommend Adam Solar - the team certainly communicates well and are customer focused. Show additional information

Value for Money and great service

The quoting process was simple and efficient; the installation went smoothly with no damage to the ceramic roof tiles which was a pleasant surprise. Everything for us, including the arrangement of grid connection, solar rebate, AGL and SA Power approvals. We would highly recommend Adam Solar to family and friends. Show additional information

Fantastic team

Adam was fantastic, easy to talk to and very approachable. He answered all our questions promptly and he really knows this business. We will definitely recommend him to others! Show additional information

Best service ever!

Adam Solar are the best! After being given the run around by another company, I rang Adam and he returned my call that day. He visited personally the following day and within 24 hours, I had a quote, complete with explanation and graphs which I found easy to understand. When the installation date was arranged, I was anxious about meeting with the workmen and then getting to work on time. No need to worry. The installer was here at 7am and he was so helpful. Also, I was worried about my huge antenna being shifted, but without any fuss, he recommended a smaller digital antenna, ordered it, and by the time I came home from work at midday (I'm part-time), he had put it in the roof cavity out of sight. Amazing, plus the reception is crystal clear. The panels were installed without any fuss and look great. I'm a very happy customer and give Adam 5 shining stars! Show additional information

Fantastic communication and easy to work with. Delivered a high quality product with high quality installation. Highly recommend!!

I could not be happier with my solar system from Adam solar! The quoting/sales process was very efficient - Adam came over on a weekend with a proposed roof design & specs, breakdown of costs etc. We did a walk around the property and he explained where panels would be located and why.
Adam Solars installation team were extremely professional and tidy and performed the install to a very high standard. They completed the install over 2 long days to ensure it was of a high standard and not rush any aspect of the job.

Adam's customer service was exceptional - he is an honest, respectful and very knowledgable businessman. Adam was contactable day and night throughout the process and went above and beyond to organise jobs such as meter exchange with our energy provider and a technician to inspect the system post-install.

Adam's dedication to reply to emails at anytime of the day, perform the initial property inspection on a weekend and his explanation/examples of the superior workmanship of his team were what sold me on choosing his company.

Would definitely recommend to others

Adam is very friendly and personable, and also has the best interests of his customers at heart, over potentially making more money on a job. The people who came out to install the solar panels and inverter were all very professional and definitely took pride in their work. Show additional information

Perfect service, installation, and system Quality

I am writing this review after one month from system installation. I got quote from several companies and compared prices and system quality and also online reviews. For this I have chosen Adam Solar.
I contacted Adam by phone on Thursday and received quotation on the same date, I signed the proposal on Friday and system installation were completed and done five days later on Wednesday. The process from quotation to installation took less than a week. Very professional, friendly, and truly give you the feel of family business. Adam arrange from meter upgrade with electricity retailer and was installed smoothly within two weeks.
Literally, can’t imagine nowadays you can have such smooth and stress-free service for such large system.
I had the best service from Adam and his team. If there is more than five start rating definitely, they deserve it.
I truly believe your brand and reputation shall expand to other services as you clearly stand way above anyone else. Well done.