Direct Solar Wholesaler Energy Group - Company Review Notice Direct Solar Wholesaler Energy Group - Company Review Notice
Direct Solar Wholesaler Energy Group

Direct Solar Wholesaler Energy Group Reviews

DETAILS
92% 0%
5.0

Based on 84 ratings

Direct Solar Wholesaler Renewable Energy Group is a National  Solar, Renewable Energy and Battery company since 2015.

Carrying an extensive range of quality product brands of panels, inverters and batteries, we supply and install to Australian Residential and Commercial customers. Every installed system is specifically tailored to our clients individual needs, whilst considering best outcome solutions. Our goal is to deliver outstanding sustainable energy and financial results over 25 years of system productivity. We provide our clients with design advice and full product choice flexibility, based on individual needs and budgets.

At DSW Energy , we encourage clients to do their own research , choose trusted brands and ask for recommendations. We only provide and install industry’s bench mark to premium products. DSW does not support or supply inferior quality products, poor non australian warranty standard companies or new to market manufacturers or brands, regardless of the discount price incentives.

Our installation standards and post installation customer support programmes are market leading. Our highly qualified CEC accredited solar and battery installers and tradesmen, guarantee their workmanship quality.

We believe that creating your own clean, renewable energy should be one of the most exciting and meaningful investments you can ever make. Direct Solar Wholesaler is here to help you, making your solar journey easy and rewarding.

Reviewers report paying: $4,300 - $9,300 for depending on hardware choice and installation difficulty ( how is this calculated? )

Battery brands previously installed

The views expressed by reviewers are theirs alone, and do not necessarily reflect those of Peacock Media Group, which makes no representations as to the accuracy of the reviews. For our full disclaimer and further information, see our Terms of Use and our Review Guidelines.

Direct Solar Wholesaler Energy Group Reviews (84)

Good Experience

Installed a 8kW solar system. They offer competitive price. Excellent customer service which kept me informed throughout the entire process, definitely recommend them.

Quality trustworthy Team

The team at Direct Solar demonstrated a high level of professionalism and expertise, the entire process was seamless, and the results exceeded my expectations. Thanks for Jack from the sales team, he patiently explains me all the process and all of my queries. The installation crew was punctual and efficient and also very friendly. The whole process is a very enjoyable experience.

Good support since start till after service

Good support since start till after service. Installation went great.

Very Professional

Very Professional.
Easy to deal with.
On time and Clean Work.
Recommend by SQ

An incentive was offered by Direct Solar Wholesaler Energy Group for this review. Learn more here.

All good solar

The sales are efficient and very helpful, quote accurately and panels looks in good quality, installation was quick and tidy. I will highly recommend for others! overall is 5 out of 5!

Fantastic Installers

Easy process from whoa to go. They understood our needs from sales / quoting process. Provided quote in timely manner. Once we accepted quote and paid deposit, they arrange installers who were very professional, did an exceptional job and left sit clean. Customer service were also exceptional and always on call to answer any question we had. They also followed up to make sure everything was ok.

Very happy went through Direct Solar Wholesaler Energy Group.

Feedback for Solar

Very helpful team member and efficiency installation work.

Highly recommended

Good installation and customer service

Customer service is efficient and polite, Panels are reliable and good!

Very happy customer

Quoting was excellent, they came in well under two other quotes I got. Customer service was very friendly. When I had a leaky roof from a cracked tile under the panels a few months after install, they came over and fixed it within two hours at no cost. The system seems to be generating very well and I have no complaints. Would definetly recxomend!!

Responsive and good knowledge

Good sales presentation and clear quote before paying the deposit. Responsive to customers enquiries and good knowledge about their industry. Good support after final payment.
I will reckon Direct Solar Warehouses to others.

Jason Hsu

Fantastic installers and beautiful job.

I recently had the pleasure of working with DSW for installing solar panels and battery at my residence, and I must say, their service exceeded my expectations. The installation team was not only punctual but also extremely proficient in their work. They paid meticulous attention to every detail during the installation process, ensuring a top-notch job.

What stood out even more was their exceptional service post-installation. They provided comprehensive instructions and guidance on how to optimize the panels' performance, making sure I understood the system thoroughly. Moreover, their customer service team was readily available and incredibly helpful whenever I had inquiries or needed assistance.

Perfect installer!

Great company, easily helps and keeps costs down. Found my problem over the phone and helped me fixed my solar panels whilst keeping costs at a minimum!! Thanks Jack and Grace in the office, giving me a good solar plan and price. The contractors were very punctual, and completed the work professionally.

Meng Li

Reasonable quotation
The installation was done very seriously and responsibly.
Customer service is the most important reason why I choose directsolar. Ten years of volunteer and monitoring of whether the solar energy is in normal use at any time. Makes me feel the cost is deserved.

System is working stable

DSW's quotation documents are very professional and easy to understand. The installation was also very professional and the site was very tidy. Their staff and installers were very polite and professional. Helped me connect the system to the grid after installation. The follow-up service was also great, and they actively helped me after I encountered problems.

Good service

Sale manager Lynn was very helpful since the beginning. She gave great advice and several options for us to choose from. She follow up with us promptly.
The installation was pretty quick after we decided the plan we would go with.
The installation team was efficient and friendly. They also did a great job. They checked our roof also helped us to replace several broken tiles.
The App is straight forward.
Overall, had great experience with direct solar wholesale. Will recommend to anyone who look for solar

Doing good job. Take care of the customer.

Very good service. Always come home explaining how it works.

Perfect installation

Got the system installed in just 2weeks after the site inspection

Very reliable and trustworth solar company

The whole process was very smooth and the staff always respond very quickly.

The installer is very nice and professional. Very patient to answer all my questions.

Just finish the installation and can't wait to see my next electricity bill

Excellent Fantastic

Installation was on time did it very promptly with minimum fuss and left no boxes or rubbish.
It was done on the date they promised.

Very good after service and follow up

Save lots of money ! My power bill is almost nothing , big change for our family living cost .

Always prompt reply if i have any question after installed !

Right choice and reliable :)
- Connie user from SA

Quality installation and excellent customer service

Quality installation and excellent customer service . Would recommend to everyone who looking for solar system installation.

Fantastic installer!!

All the process was quick and staffs were very helpful. Highly recommend!!

Excellent business for solar installation

Very efficient service from the time of quote to installation. Installed by 4 friendly and professional personnel.
Back up service to check any issues excellent.
Only needed to pay full amount on completion of job.
I would recommend this company highly.

Seamless Solar Installation Experience

I recently had the pleasure of working with Jack, Grace and Chris for my solar system installation. The experience was seamless, and I am thrilled with the result.

Jack is a true expert, he was incredibly responsive and helpful throughout the entire process. He promptly answered all my questions, provided detailed information, and ensured that I was well-informed every step of the way. His professionalism and commitment to customer satisfaction were truly impressive.

Excellent service!

I'm delighted to leave a glowing review for Direct Solar and its exceptional service in upgrading our solar system. From start to finish, their team displayed professionalism, efficiency, and expertise. Jack provided comprehensive information about solar energy and the installation process. His promptness in delivering a detailed quote allowed us to make an informed decision without any hassle. Our solar installation was seamless, and we're already reaping the benefits of clean energy. I highly recommend Direct Solar to anyone considering a solar system installation. Thank you for a job well done!

Great service and installation

Easy sales process. Excellent technical support. Great price, Very fast response. Top quality. Tidy setup.

Excellent!

I'm so impressed with this company. Jack is a true solar expert and guided me to get the right system for my needs. I was able to upgrade my current inverter to utilise more of the sun, and have a battery installed that will pretty much eliminate electricity bills. The quality of the service, installation and communication was superb. The whole team was very professional and courteous. I highly recommend to go with them for solar systems and batteries!
Thanks guys!

Job done fantastic

The sales team Matthew has been very informative and helpful in providing several quotations when asked and would reply quickly in regards to multiple questions and information regarding different solar panels and inverters even on weekends. Prices are quote the best among the quotes provided and the communication and updates given are replied quickly. Installation information and instructions are done in half a day by 2 people and they had added a smart meter to monitor the usage and production of solar which is wonderful. Because i have old solar panel that is connected to the water heater, Jack has also explained how its more beneficial to keep the solar panel and meter separately. After service are great when the smart meter got disconnected from the wifi and there is always someone there to help you and reconnect back to the wifi so everything can be running smoothly again. Thank you very much.

Good quality and customer service

We have our solar system (panel + battery) installed in this year at a reasonable quote after comparing with other solar providers. The system runs well and the customer service is excellent. Jack is always quite responsive to questions. I will recommend them to my family and friends.

Exceptional Solar Panel Installation Service - Twice Satisfied

Direct Solar impressed me twice with impeccable panel installations. Their personalized approach, professionalism, and energy savings are unmatched. For exceptional solar service and a greener future, they're the clear choice.

Great solar provider

Quoting was so easy, they came over and explained everything very clearly.
Installation was easy and accommodating too. Didn't have to do anything. All extremely easy and seemless

Amazing Work of Art! Fantastic Service!

We did the solar system installation later last year. The entire process was very smooth. The quoting process with Jack was very informative. I was able to ask all the questions and got honest answers. I have compared with two other companies, and this was the best price we could get. However, do not be concerned about getting inferior products just because the price is reasonable. All warranty stands, after almost a year, the system is working tirelessly with no issue whatsoever. The installation was on time, the installers were polite. The discussion on site about cable runs were clear and fair. The installation was done in a day and had the system up and running. It is just a fuss free process all the way to connection to the grid.

After over half a year of having the solar system, we have reviewed our electricity usage and have decided to get a battery system. We have reached out to three companies again and DSW has stood out again. The EOFY offer was just the icing on the cake. A lot of communication and effort were put in by Jack in order to help us the most informed decision, no pressure sale, just honest assistance. The installation team very professional in terms of how to best arrange the cable runs in our slightly tricky layout. The installation turned out beautifully and we are very happy to have made this decision. The after sale in terms of status monitoring and answering our concerns have been promptly and useful too.

I really hope an excellent and honest business like this will last and thrive. I would recommend to anyone that require any kind of solar energy system.

We are repeat customers! That says it all!

We have now used Direct Solar Wholesaler Energy Group TWICE. We would only do that if we are more than delighted with them and for several reasons.
Excellent value for money. We could not believe, with our first installation, how short the payback period was. Proof we got great value for money.
Direct Solar have earned our trust. Therefore, when they make suggestions re type of system we take their advice.
We have found the installers to be most professional. They are excellent in communicating their process.
Direct Solar Wholesaler manage the whole process. This includes grid connection and providing an Electrical Certificate of Compliance among other documentation we find of interest. Direct Solar Whaolesaler's Installation Report post intallation is an informative and valued document.

Excellent service and products

Just got battery system installed through Direct Solar wholesaler. Sales guy is very knowledgebale and professional. Installer Chris did nice and neat instalaltion. The whole process is seamless and will definitley recommend Direct Solar Wholesaler to any one who looking for solar and battery installation.

The best Solar Company in S.A.

I have just installed a Solar + Battery system by Direct Solar wholesaler energy. They are excellent and I am 100% satisfied and highly recommended to anyone .
From quotation, prcoessing communications and installation, all step are nice and smooth. Thank you very much Jack as advisor. He is very professional, he explians everything and provides options and budget depend what I need. The price is the best when I compare to 4 others solar companies.
Installation Team are excellent too. On the day of installation, they arrive on time and work very efficiencies, also, they clear all rubbish after the installation completed.
They also help to conatct my energy company regards of the meter change

Thanks Direct Solar wholesaler

Kin

Great work done!

I bought solar panel with them first time and it was good. This time, I bought solar battery with them. Before installation, Ben was the one who came first, sorry didn’t ask about the name of the other guy, they assessed the place where they can put the solar battery, they take into consideration when opening the gate, might hit the solar battery, so they help me move the gate forward a bit with little charge, so when opening the gate, it won’t hit on the battery. They really taking everything into their concern during installation. Very polite and also help me to set up an app, explain how it works on app which was good.

Highly Satisfied with Exceptional Solar Battery Installation Services

I recently had the pleasure of working with a remarkable solar battery installer, and I am delighted to share my positive experience with their services. From start to finish, the team displayed professionalism, expertise, and a genuine commitment to ensuring my satisfaction. I would highly recommend their services to anyone in need of solar battery installation.

The solar battery installation process was seamless and efficient. The team arrived punctually, well-prepared, and demonstrated their extensive knowledge and experience in the field. They carefully assessed my energy needs and provided valuable insights and recommendations. Their attention to detail was evident throughout the installation, ensuring that every component was installed correctly and securely.

Excellent solar company.

During presales Jack patiently explained everything to me in detailed manner and his great knowledge in solar industry helped me to decide effortlessly

During installation the technicians arrived on time and helped me to determine the best locations to install panels for maximum solar generation

After installation all certicates and reports were received within 24 hours.

Really pleasant company to deal with, will definitely recommend others to go with Direct Solar Wholesaler Energy Group!

Seamless experience

Efficient quotation and installation experience, just took 2 wks to make all things done. Above standard service as well, issue was sorted immediately even at weekend.

Great customer service

Great service, friendly consultant with great knowledge and easy to approach.

Responsive and attentive

Paid the deposit and get installed in 2 days, that’s really fast. From sales to installation all parts staff have been responsive and friendly. I quoted 4 Solar companies and I am sure that their customer services make a difference.

Bang for buck! and good quality too!

Pleasure doing business with Direct Solar Wholesaler.
My 10 KW system was recently installed and worked beautifully. Sales manager Lynn and the installation team were very responsive and answered all my questions. The area was left clean and tidy. The system is hooked up to Wifi for real-time output checks.

I will definitely recommend it to my friends!

Fantastic installer! Beautiful installation!

I did my own research online and found Direct Solar Wholesaler. Sales Lynn was very patient and experienced. She made a customised plan including solar panels, inverter and battery according to my electricity usage. She explained clearly about how to choose brands, how the system worked, how my system installed in details and how to monitor it.

On the day of installation, the team was puntual and very polite. The whole process was smooth. Grace helped contact with my energy retailer to upgrade my meter so that I didn’t need to worry about it at all. I really recommend Direct Solar Wholesaler to all of my fiends that you would have a wonderful experience from sales to installation and after sales.

Fantastic Installation

Very clean installation, high quality product with fair price and great warranty, and best of all awesome customer service. I am pleased and definitely recommend Direct Solar Wholesaler.

Excellent value and service

Direct Solar Wholesaler’s were outstanding from start to finish. They provided several quotes and explained the pros and cons of each option. The installers were highly proficient, they offered valuable advice while I negotiated getting a smart meter installed from my energy provider and also checked that my solar system was working efficiently.
In comparison with some solar companies in the market, finally we installed our solar system with Direct Solar Wholesaler last year. The process and service through our solar installation was excellent from the beginning to the end. Sales Lynn gave us our quote and advice, which was fantastic based on my family electricity usage. The installation team who installed our system was very efficient and professional. Direct Solar Wholesaler is a great company and I would recommend to anyone who looking for solar. It is a definitely a 5 star service!

Everything is just perfect

I recently had the pleasure of working with Direct Solar Wholesaler, and I couldn't be happier with their services. From start to finish, their team was professional, knowledgeable, and efficient. They took the time to answer all of my questions and concerns, and made sure I had a complete understanding of the process before we began.

The installation itself was seamless and completed in a timely manner. The technicians were skilled and paid great attention to detail, ensuring that everything was installed to the highest standards. They also made sure to clean up after themselves, leaving no mess behind.

Since the installation, my solar panels have been working flawlessly, and I've noticed a significant decrease in my energy bills. I appreciate that Direct Solar Wholesaler offers ongoing support and maintenance services, and I feel confident that my investment will continue to pay off in the years to come.

Overall, I highly recommend Direct Solar Wholesaler to anyone looking for high-quality solar panel installation services. Their expertise and professionalism truly set them apart from the competition.

Professional

They did very great job, fast and clean.fatastic and beautiful.

Great experience overall

Best quote we received for the type of system we wanted from the few providers we had pre-selected. Mel, the salesperson, took all the time needed to explain everything to us in as much details as we asked and answered all our questions. We were quoted a few different solutions tailored to our needs, so that we could choose and budget accordingly.
On installation day, the team was very efficient and communicative. The electrician once again answered all our questions, took the time to test outlets for us and accommodated for additional requests on the day (extra backup circuit).
Great follow up and troubleshooting as well, to make sure that everything was working well and that we understood how to monitor the system on the app and website.

I would recommend them easily. Communication was excellent, including post installation. The guys were quick and efficient and kept the work space tidy. They helped me set up the app to monitor my solar usage. I have battery back up and the app helps me monitor how quickly it's charging, how much my house is using and how much is sold to the grid. I had an internal over heating issue with my inverter during the summer and within a few days I had a replacement installed and back to working well. They monitor my solar feeds regularly and managed to pick up this issue before it became one. What excellent service and care for their customers. 100% recommend.