EnergySA Reviews

About EnergySA, Solar Installers

EnergySA is a Solar Power Installation company based in and serves . Here are their reviews as submitted by visitors to SolarQuotes

EnergySA Solar Reviews

One of only two companies (out of 6 companies that I requested quotes from) that actually came to site to ensure the quote was accurate and there were no issues.
Robby and his team kept my wife and I informed with every part of the installation. When onsite they were professional and cleaned up. The system has been ticking along without fault for 4 years and we are happy to go back to them for our plans to go Hybrid in the next 6 months.
I got 8 quotes, including the 3 you sent me. I selected EnergySA because I was impressed by the manager Robby's readiness to spend any amount of time discussing/explaining any aspects of the issue, as well as his seriousness and personal committment to meet our needs. We have a tricky roof situation and wanted to have the most efficient distribution of panels. He initially gave us a proposal, but through our discussions, changed the system (from string to individually optimised panels) the panels (to Qcells) the inverter (to Solar Edge).Robby took his ladder and went on the roof to measure exactly whether the distribution of panels on 3 sides would work. In a sense the project became a joint collaboration. Being qualified and CEC accredited electrician, he gave me the impression of a person with a passion for solar power rather than merely a salesman. His team were also very competent, efficient, thorough, friendly and happy to answer in detail everyone of my questions. Hardly a couple of hours after the end of the installation Robby rang me and offered to have a look at the finished job, and then came around, took his ladder and was again on the roof inspecting the finished job. Everything went smoothly and efficiently. Three days after the installation we had a hailstorm with hailstones the size of chicken's eggs. My wife's car had her back window smashed and roof pockmarked with hail impact. I worried about the newly installed panels. At the end of the storm, the monitoring panel showed all panels to be working at optimal capacity, as they have now for the last week since. The price was very competitive compared to equivalent quotes, about $1000 less than a quote with also a Solar Edge inverter, but with Sunpower panels, and also $1000 less than an equivalent quote withan EnPhase system. At this stage I can recommend EnergySA without reservations. I still keep my fingers crossed that we don't get too many hailstorms like last week though!
Kind regards
Rene
Great outcome for my needs. Top job Energy SA. Show additional information
I would recommend Energy SA as there were more competitive & friendly with a better range of quality components on offer. Show additional information
EnergySA don't have a shop front to visit and view products, so looking at the system's panels/ inverter was only possible via the internet. The process of signing over STC's wasn't discussed until after installation. No follow up as yet from the office to check on how the installation went a week ago. The system seems to be working very well at the moment with a highest production reading of 75kw on one day (Trina panels and Samil SolarLake inverter). Show additional information
The sale person gave me 5 different options on panel brands and inverters which I took the time to look over and picked the best to suit my needs. Install was on time and found the workers pleasant, knowledgeable, tidy and they did a great job.
Early indication looks good on system performance.
I Would recommend them.