EnergySA Reviews

About EnergySA, Solar Installers

Energy SA is a South Australian owned and operated Solar and Air Conditioning Company. With over a decade of experience in the industry, our mission is to provide South Australians with high quality and innovative systems at competitive prices.

"WE PRIDE OURSELVES ON OUR HIGH STANDARD OF INSTALLATIONS AND MATERIALS USED, AND OFFER QUALITY WORKMANSHIP EVERY TIME."

Our professional tradespeople are trained, licensed and reliable.

As experts in both Solar and Air Conditioning we provide:

Design and recommend systems that would best suit your individual circumstances,

Fully qualified, licenced and accredited Installers,

Quality installations with a 10 year guarantee on workmanship,

Solutions for both Residential and Commercial properties,

$10,000,000 public liability insurance,

Warranties on all our products, and only select the best systems available from the big name brands,

Financing solutions to fit in with your budget,

Quality Solar Panels with a 25 year output warranty guaranteed.

EnergySA Solar Reviews

Not installed yet, but the customer service has been very good and all questions answered swiftly. Show additional information
I dealt with Robby from Energy SA and he made the whole experience easy and pleasant. We had some issue with the energy retailer changing the meter over but Robby gave me all the information I needed and what their issue was to get the issue resolved quickly.

Very happy with the system and the service.

Would definitely use them again
It hasn't been installed yet, as we are waiting for SA power networks to isolate street power so the fuse box can be relocated (or something). This will take some time. However the communication from energy SA has been good. System should be installed within the next few months hopefully.

Paul/Robbie and their team were fantastic to deal with. If only all tradesman were like them and their team. Really happy with our Fronius 4KW Solar and 12.5KW Daikin A/C. Side by side with the other electricians these guys are top notch. Show additional information
One of only two companies (out of 6 companies that I requested quotes from) that actually came to site to ensure the quote was accurate and there were no issues.
Robby and his team kept my wife and I informed with every part of the installation. When onsite they were professional and cleaned up. The system has been ticking along without fault for 4 years and we are happy to go back to them for our plans to go Hybrid in the next 6 months.
I got 8 quotes, including the 3 you sent me. I selected EnergySA because I was impressed by the manager Robby's readiness to spend any amount of time discussing/explaining any aspects of the issue, as well as his seriousness and personal committment to meet our needs. We have a tricky roof situation and wanted to have the most efficient distribution of panels. He initially gave us a proposal, but through our discussions, changed the system (from string to individually optimised panels) the panels (to Qcells) the inverter (to Solar Edge).Robby took his ladder and went on the roof to measure exactly whether the distribution of panels on 3 sides would work. In a sense the project became a joint collaboration. Being qualified and CEC accredited electrician, he gave me the impression of a person with a passion for solar power rather than merely a salesman. His team were also very competent, efficient, thorough, friendly and happy to answer in detail everyone of my questions. Hardly a couple of hours after the end of the installation Robby rang me and offered to have a look at the finished job, and then came around, took his ladder and was again on the roof inspecting the finished job. Everything went smoothly and efficiently. Three days after the installation we had a hailstorm with hailstones the size of chicken's eggs. My wife's car had her back window smashed and roof pockmarked with hail impact. I worried about the newly installed panels. At the end of the storm, the monitoring panel showed all panels to be working at optimal capacity, as they have now for the last week since. The price was very competitive compared to equivalent quotes, about $1000 less than a quote with also a Solar Edge inverter, but with Sunpower panels, and also $1000 less than an equivalent quote withan EnPhase system. At this stage I can recommend EnergySA without reservations. I still keep my fingers crossed that we don't get too many hailstorms like last week though!
Kind regards
Rene
Great outcome for my needs. Top job Energy SA. Show additional information
I would recommend Energy SA as there were more competitive & friendly with a better range of quality components on offer. Show additional information
EnergySA don't have a shop front to visit and view products, so looking at the system's panels/ inverter was only possible via the internet. The process of signing over STC's wasn't discussed until after installation. No follow up as yet from the office to check on how the installation went a week ago. The system seems to be working very well at the moment with a highest production reading of 75kw on one day (Trina panels and Samil SolarLake inverter). Show additional information
The sale person gave me 5 different options on panel brands and inverters which I took the time to look over and picked the best to suit my needs. Install was on time and found the workers pleasant, knowledgeable, tidy and they did a great job.
Early indication looks good on system performance.
I Would recommend them.