EnergySA Reviews

About EnergySA, Solar Installers

EnergySA
Gold Partner
EnergySA is a SolarQuotes Client (what does this mean?)
ABN: 24 820 797 012  ABN active since 11 Jul 2011 | The Trustee For Energy Sa Unit Trust
ACN: 152 038 447  ACN active since 11 Jul 2011 | Energy Sa Pty Ltd
Electrical Contractor's License:   (learn about electrical licenses and buying solar)
SA: 246604 Energy Sa Pty Ltd

Reviewers report paying: $5,000 - $9,000 for depending on hardware choice and installation difficulty ( how is this calculated? )

Energy SA is a South Australian owned and operated Solar and Air Conditioning Company. With over a decade of experience in the industry, our mission is to provide South Australians with high quality and innovative systems at competitive prices.

"WE PRIDE OURSELVES ON OUR HIGH STANDARD OF INSTALLATIONS AND MATERIALS USED, AND OFFER QUALITY WORKMANSHIP EVERY TIME."

Our professional tradespeople are trained, licensed and reliable.

As experts in both Solar and Air Conditioning we provide:

Design and recommend systems that would best suit your individual circumstances,

Fully qualified, licenced and accredited Installers,

Quality installations with a 10 year guarantee on workmanship,

Solutions for both Residential and Commercial properties,

$10,000,000 public liability insurance,

Warranties on all our products, and only select the best systems available from the big name brands,

Financing solutions to fit in with your budget,

Quality Solar Panels with a 25 year output warranty guaranteed.

EnergySA Solar Reviews

Easy sales and process

The whole process was seamless, from the first engagement through to installation and commissioning. I was feeding into the grid the moment the system was turned on. Everything ran like clockwork Show additional information

Best value compared to most

After shopping numerous Solar Companies EnergySA gave advice which saved future problems as other Companies just wanted to sell a Solar System. I already have Solar and just added a battery and needed extra panels. This Company explained what was needed as I recently obtained a Battery charger not an Inverter and needed an additional one. They access numerous Inverters and panels so after extensive research I obtained a system and they came up with the best price and after signing the system was installed within a month. Everything went smoothly and all working well. Other Companies were trying to sell their system that they had obtained a good price even though it was a low rated system. Most of the Solar panels are Tier One but they rate from the best to the bottom of the pile. Show additional information

An extremely professional business who I highly recommend

An extremely professional business who I highly recommend. Robby did an amazing job designing a solar system for a complex roof, the administration was very smooth thanks to the girls in the office who kept everything moving and the actual installation was seamless. The follow up support has been great. This is a business who genuinely cares for their customers and provides an extremely high quality product and service. Show additional information

Salesperson made the process run smoothly

Excellent process
Quote received within 24hrs
Thanks installed 3 weeks later
System active two weeks later

Fantastic Installer

Sam came and quoted the solar instalment. After other quotes, SA Energy, were more on the ball, knew their trade well and I felt safe.
The instalment was quick and easy, done in a day.
Stacey in the office has been patient and generous with her time to help me thru understanding how it all works
Great team!

Outstanding customer service!

From start to finish could not ask for better experience.
Quoting was relaxed, informative without any pressure.
Installation of Air Conditioners and Solar was efficient, neat, on time and all the tradesmen where very pleasant and easy to deal with.

Easy and stress free process

Very easy dealings had to modify size and were quick in response.
Everything ran on time and installers were helpful in questions asked and left site as found, clean.
Would highly recommend

Excellent Service

Friendly and reliable installers. Very good office staff coorrdinated all approvals. It was easy and painless. I recommend them. Show additional information

Highly recommend these designers and installers

The salesman was informative and not pushy, happy to answer any questions. The installers were on time, hard working and polite. The whole process was easy and their customer service was excellent. Show additional information

Top Team

Right from the outset of working with Energy SA the process has been a delight. All the staff, clerical and technical alike, absolutely own their jobs exhibiting their knowledge, skills and attitude in a friendly and professional manner throughout the whole process.
I have no hesitation with recommending the company for solar panel installations and believe that all their services would be supplied with the same excellent candor.

Well done all!

Let down by disorganized installation

I was impressed with the explanation of what the salesman considered the best system for me. I was also impressed with one other company that gave me a quote. In the end it had to get down to price. Unfortunately energy sa were very disorganized in doing the installation. It was done over four different days. Show additional information

Very impressive company

The sales and quoting process was thorough and professional. Easy to understand. Well demonstrated. Focus on quality products that will work for a given situation.

Installation process was likewise very professional, efficient and thorough. All seemlessly coordinated with electrician.

Customer service was terrific - very seamless and EnergySA liaised directly with SAPN.

Absolutely Trustworthy

Quite often, with the vast number of solar companies offering all sorts of deals, it's hard to know who to trust. Trust Energy SA !.
Sam quoted our system and laid out all the options and was able to answer any questions on the fly. Very knowledgeable. Others focused on the downside of fly by nighters or persistently negative about the pitch of the roof (in our case). Sam addressed those issues without fuss but that was all.
Peter got the preliminaries sorted with the minimum of fuss and was mindful of the little things that a home owner finds important.
Robby called to give news of a reasonably lengthy delay with installation and despite my measured disappointment did an excellent job of rearranging schedules to get as close to back on track as he could.
Martin, Louis & Peter got the job done with good nature and consideration and had the system running within a week of start date. (With a slight delay for weather)
And finally, Stacey & Lisa, although unseen in the process, made sure that all the admin side was efficiently and promptly dealt with.
We would not recommend anyone else. Brilliant service and workmanship from start to finish.

Friendly and professional

Every person that we dealt with in the installation process (initial salesperson, office staff, roof preparer, installer, electrician) was friendly, punctual and professional. We are happy with the installation and confident that if we need any after sales support, we will be dealt with in the same way. Show additional information

Awesome installer

Everthing was easy.. I was having a small bit of trouble with the wifi connection and they responded to assist in getting it setup instantly..such a great team all round. Show additional information

Difficult install done well

Difficult site and two roof pitches one 45'. Whole team was supportive and well organised. They kept me in the loop throughout the whole process.
Very happy.

Great to work with

Very smooth from quote to install. Only company to provide multiple quotes covering a range of products and price ranges. Installers did a great job - recommending a slightly different panel layout based on shading concerns. From quote to install in ~ 3 weeks without a hassle. Show additional information

Great Installer

Arrived when they said they would. Very professional, friendly and clean work. Couldn’t believe how quick they were able to install once quote was accepted. Show additional information

Well done!

Couldn't be happier with the whole installation process! I was offered a few quotes to choose from and was able to choose a price and system that suited my needs. All the work was done promptly and all questions answered. The only issue I had was getting the WiFi inverter to setup with my phone so I could monitor the system, but sorted that out. Thanks to all involved. Show additional information

Energy SA Five Stars

I recently had solar panels added to my townhouse by Energy SA. Robby was great as he attended my premises and gave me a detailed account of the job. Once sorted his installation people did a great job and were on time. Furthermore, the admin staff were fantastic as well. Always kept me updated and nothing was too much trouble. Show additional information
Its very hard to positively decide what is best value. Everybody says their panels and inverter are the best. We have gone with a Zeversolar with a 10 year warranty. According to EnergySA they have had very good experience with the latest model and back it up themselves for 10 years. They say Fronius is a lot more expensive and doesn't have as good a warranty as they offer on the Zevesolar. Others say Zeversolar are cheap and nasty with a 5 year return to Zeversolar for repair and we should buy Fronius. Time will tell.
My old Areosharpe 1.5KW still works after 8 years and most died years ago! Most agree Jinko are good value and we are getting 230W Black framed ones which at least seem to be the latest and a good choice.

Sam, the consultant from Energy SA, has been very helpful and patient with us. I am a fussy customer and want it as I want it and needed to research and understand everything about it before I would commit. The system is going to be located in 3 locations, 2 of which are slightly north of East facing and one slightly west of North. It is not the easiest and probably not the best for solar collection. All in a row on the west roof would be easy but part of my specification is I didn't want to see them from the front of the house
Just waiting for origin ever to come tomorrow to do meter work etc then we who be operational Show additional information
Would definitely recommend this company, we had very little knowledge of solar power or systems but they made it very easy to choose by going through everything with us.
There was no "hard sell" as in another company we received a quote from and we could not fault anyone from sales, office or installation. Also installers were great and did a very good job of cleaning up after!
First contacted Energy SA on 21st January and everything, including meter change, completed by 14th February. Well done all.
Do the shop around but make sure you compare apples with apples. Make sure you understand the products as this will get you on the same page as the sellers.
Energy SA is the way to go.
Brilliant from sales to installer to follow up. 10/10.
We do not have our solar system installed yet. We are still waiting on the installer who have nominated the 19th December for the install. That will be approximately 7 weeks since we signed the contract. Our energy provider, origin have already changed over the meter. Additionally, the installer has taken a while to get back to our queries. This is why we have rated the customer service average. Show additional information
Not installed yet! Show additional information
Fantastic service and workmanship. The whole installation process was smooth and well organised. We are well informed of the estimated time frame and what to expect. Robby is highly professional and customer focused. We had some issue with power points after installation and when I texted Robby re the issue, he responded immediately - though it was late at night, he turned up and rectify the problem for us. Highly knowledgeable and fantastic customer service ! Wouldn't hesitate to recommend. Show additional information
Joe the installer was a good person to deal with although there were some problems from his workers. One of them fell through the laundry ceiling which Joe had repaired.
At the moment I have a problem with my neighbour who has had minor damage done to her wall next to where the workers were. I am currently talking to Energy SA to try to get my neighbours wall repaired.
EnergySA were recommended to us through word of mouth. We cannot fault the service provided, from the initial in home quote, installation and interaction with admin staff required throughout.

EnergySA have provided exceptional customer service and we would go out of our way to recommend them to other South Australian families.
Superb service and highly recommended. Not the cheapest but I feel the best system and honest service Show additional information
Recently had a solar system installed by Energy SA and i am very happy with the installation and sales,i will recommend this company they did a great job. Show additional information
QCell panels with EnPhase microinverters. From first discussion to final installation , Robby kept us informed. Once meter was changed over, Install was arranged in the next week and it just happened. Panels installed on E,N and W facing roof. No mess left after. Great real time app to monitor system.
Happy to recommend.
Our experience was fantastic from getting the quote all the way through to the installation process.
The whole team was always helpful to answer any questions...very approachable.
I will be happily recommending Robbie to all my friends.
Of the many who had quoted before them, we chose to proceed with EnergySA, not just because they were fantastically priced, but because they took the time to listen to our needs. They offered sensible and grounded advice, helping to explain the pros and cons of different technologies and recommended the most efficient solution possible.

They're approachable, knowledgable and experienced; the kind of people you'd hope to work with in the long term.
All 3 suppliers made contact promptly and quoted on same product brands which were to the top end and to my request. However they all quoted different panel numbers from 15 to 23 which resulted in a range of prices.
Whilst all three made initial phone contact only one requested a site visit at the same time to view where to instal and discuss the quote. Whilst we are still working to installation we have found the EnergSA team to be meeting our expectations as to service and provision of information.
We obtained 9 quotes in total. Three from this site. Robby Mack was the only one to actually get on the roof and accurately measure up to ensure the system would fit. His service was second to none. His workmen were friendly efficient and willing to answer any questions.

I knew before I obtained any quote what inverter and what panels I wanted. Robby did not try and talk me into inferior equipment at higher prices like a few of the others.

Very pleased with EnergySA and would recommend them above many others.
Great service and very friendly. Installation went very smoothly. Great job ,Thanks guys. Show additional information
Technicians installing Solar tidied area or all packing prior to finishing work - Electrician was extremely helpful explaining the system - Highly recommend Show additional information
I was very impressed with the EnergySA owner/salesperson, Robby, when he came over to discuss what type and size Solar panel system would suit our current and future needs. His knowledge and explanations were excellent and quite easy to understand.
The EnergySA installation crew were very friendly and worked thoroughly to get the work completed. We are very happy with our new Solar panels and would highly recommend EnergySA.
System added was GCL-P6/60 panels (20 X 275W = 5.5 Kw) and using Enphase Envoy-S to monitor solar usage,production, export, etc.
This was added to existing Kaneka Panels (20 X 60W = 1.2 Kw) installed in March 2009
The quality of service up to, and including, installation was first class.

The people installing the system worked all day in trying conditions, but were informative and courteous throughout the day.

I would strongly recommend this supplier.
Energy SA provided excellent equipment along with good service willing to listen and understand our requirements both before, during and after installation. Show additional information
Out of a total of 6 quotes (2 from this site, one was a "no show"), we selected EnergySA because the manager, Robby, had and unlimited readiness to spend any amount of time discussing and explaining every aspects of the system, the installation, issues we were facing, etc. He, along with each of the tradies that came out, had an obvious seriousness and commitment to meet our needs and install the best system for us. Robby himself requoted our installation at least half a dozen times as our understanding and needs evolved. Unlike one of the quoters from this site, he was ready to listen -- actually listen -- to our needs and design a system specifically for us (one of the quoters from this site continually ignored our requests and kept trying to convince us we wanted some other system that he had obviously pre-designed).

We have a less than optimum roof situation and significant partial shading issues. We also had specific objectives to be able to run a large air-conditioner during summer without importing energy, and a few other requirements such as leaving room for the gutters to be cleaned. All of these were attended to and our needs completely satisfied in as much as the situation would allow. The system has been operational for two months, and is working beautifully, in fact is exceeding our expectations.

We also had an unfortunate warranty situation with one of the key components of our system. After weeks of stuffing around, the manufacturer declared there was no issue, which was ridiculous. EnergySA at this point took the warranty matter into their own hands. Swapped out the faulty device (an expensive one) and did some additional installation work ... all at their own expense! They say they will continue to chase the warranty situation with the manufacturer, but didn't want us to be dragged through any more. Now there is some serious customer service to you.

It is impossible for me to recommend EnergySA highly enough.
Not installed yet, but the customer service has been very good and all questions answered swiftly. Show additional information