Fritts Solar

Fritts Solar Reviews

Fritts Solar is a WA based family owned company here to help millions of Australians to save or eliminate their electricity bills and reduce environmental impact by installing Solar System on their rooftops. Our company offers only world-class quality solar panels in Perth.

The Founder of Fritts solar has a master’s degree in renewable energy sources and 10 years’ experience in Solar Energy Industry. With this vast knowledge and experience in renewable energy field, we would like to help out every Australias to adapt sustainable energy into their daily life.

We use industry-leading products to maximize Return On Investment (ROI) for customers and longevity of this sustainable energy system.

Why Choose us:
10 years of experience in the field of Solar.
WA based family owned local company
Premium product range
COMMITMENT to deliver industry – leading products, every time, at the lowest possible cost
FOCUS to implement best in class Customer Support
RELENTLESS PURSUIT to help Australians to utilize renewable Energy Source.
The founder of this company has masters degree in Solar Energy and he has a great understanding of the potential of Solar energy and the issues that customers face during and post installation of the Solar System.
We are using industry-leading products to maximize Return On Investment (ROI) for customers and longevity of this sustainable energy system.
We are also providing dedicated Customer support post installation.

Reviewers report paying: $3,200 - $9,000 for depending on hardware choice and installation difficulty ( how is this calculated? )

The views expressed by reviewers are theirs alone, and do not necessarily reflect those of Peacock Media Group, which makes no representations as to the accuracy of the reviews. For our full disclaimer and further information, see our Terms of Use and our Review Guidelines.

Fritts Solar Reviews (56)

Fritts Solar Review

the quoting process was clear and easy to understand.The installation process went well.The crew was punctual and very polite and the work was in a tidy fashion.They organised the grid connection after the install. I would not hesitate to recommend them.

Great customer service

Great customer service from fritts solar and highly reliable to anyone who is looking for solar systems

Fantastic installation

One of the Top Solar companies in WA, would highly recommend them for their wonderful design and professional work. Installation was done within the assured date and time. Thanks to Fritts Solar and their in-house installation team for their great effort.

Great experience

From start to finish I was happy I chose fritts to install my residential solar system. We decided to go for a 10kw system to future proof our home, fritts had the best deal we found! Not only that, but they took the time to figure out how to provide us with the assets we wanted when none of the other 2 companies we contacted would!

There were also no hidden fees/extras added onto the quote and the transparency Ahbi was able to provide around the costs for the system allowed us to feel confident with our purchase.

Ahbi is very knowledgeable and was able to provide detailed answers to any questions I had about the system/install. He also had no problem explain complicated theory to someone with no electrical background.

Really great company would recommend to anyone looking for a new solar system or battery for their existing system.

responsive and efficient

The sales team inspected the house as requested and assisted with the selection of the most appropriate equipment. Very responsive and efficient sales, administration and installation. The customer service was good.

Great Service and Installation from start to finish

Very satisfied with Fritts Solar. Abhi was knowledgeble and came to my house for the initial chat. After this meeting, I had a very good idea of what to expect for a 6.6 kW package of Goodwe inverter and Longi panels. Price was very competitive with no hidden surprises. His team of installers were professional, came on time and did a good job of removing the old panels and installing the new ones including installation of Goodwe app on my phone. There was good communication throughout between myself, Raj and Abhi. The hallmark of a good job is that the whole job should be as seamless as possible with no dramas and this is what Fritts Solar provided, bang on.

Great customer service, knowledgeable and seamless installation

Fritts Solar was very patient with my couple of dozen email questions and replied promptly with the info I needed. The installation was smooth and quick and the installers were polite, considerate and tidied up afterwards. Highly recommended.

Highly recommended

Very informative. Very helpful. Very quick and professional. Abhi is very knowledgeable, and helped me to understand and choose the right system.

Extremely Knowledgable, Responsive and Professional Solar Installer

From first phone call to final installation, Abhi and the whole Fritts team have been excellent. Abhi's deep knowledge of electical engineering is clearly visible when speaking with him, and this allows Fritt's to provide a perfectly sized solution and also any level of detail you request on the solution.

The installation team were professional, clean, and provided a very high level of customer service, and delivered an oustanding installation.

Fantastic service right from the start all the way to the end. Highly recommended.

Abhi and the team were great from the initial phone conversation all the way through the process. I appreciated the non-pushy quoting process with very reasonable prices. Abhi actually quoted the best price for quite a few great products (all highly recommended components - the inverter, panels & even rackings) which other installers couldn't beat. The installation process was also very smooth. The team came in the day as booked, finished the job in the agreed time frame, and did a wonderful job. Every single thing was taken care of professionally and customer-focused. Abhi is always reachable and prompt to reply to any inquiry. Most importantly, he is honest and provides valuable advice regarding solar so even a noob like me could understand. With Abhi, you're definitely in safe hands.

Fantastic solar company

Great company to deal with start to finish.

Abhi and the team where caring and helped me understand exactly what I needed.

I was able to get a great deal that catered to exactly what I needed.

Installation was super quick and easy

The after care service is great as well.
Highly recommend

Fritts were just the best.

No mucking around - just great service and efficient communication. Installation team was professional - and unusually for sparkies, very clean and tidy. We didn't find any cable cutoffs and rubbish around the house like we usually do in the aftermath of electrical work.

Excellent service and installation

Great company to deal with and the knowledge he has is very valuable for customer like me. Price was little higher than the competitor but it’s really worth spending to get the quality. Highly recommended. Thank you

Very informative and good support

Abhi (the owner) thoroughly explained the price variance between cheap to premium end installation. I selected medium to premium equipment. My equipment composed of 3 phase Fronius inverter, smart meter, Trina Voltex S panels, IMO rooftop DC isolators, Clipsal AC breakers. Racking brand unsure, but I was told it's Titan or something. Abhi was happy to change the electrical equipment to more premium gear because of my fire concerns.

The process was excellent. Well organised. Installation happened on the day scheduled. Installation is neat, no overhanging racks or misaligned panels from visual inspection. Electrical certificate was also issued on the same day. Normally I have to chase this with other contractors and often don't get it at all.

The solar web App was set up before the electricians left site.

Follow up phone call was also made to check the system performance.
System reliability yet to be confirmed, but very happy with the install.

I should have done it earlier. I received the contact from SolarQuote.I am glad I read the info on this site before diving into a pool full of solar sharks.

Happy Customer

Fritts solar were very quick and efficient from the get go quoting and getting my solar set up installed to my customised requirements (i.e battery ready inverter), high quality job = very happy customer.

Great installation

Was very impressed with the installation as they had to worry about rain which they persevered with. They were punctual and polite.
The sales part was very well organized and the quoting was easy to understand. At no time did he try to run the competition down. My only slight problem was the confusion over the appointment time but that was just a small detail.
Overall very satisfied.

Professional, informative and friendly.

Abhi and his team made the whole process so easy from start to finish. Provided lots of information on products out on the market and came up with the best solution for our circumstance. Installers were professional and friendly too. The whole process was smooth.

Fantastic

The whole process was excellent. Very well explained and efficiently executed. We were very happy with the service

Excellent service.

List of different quotes sent through so I could choose the one that suited me best. Installation was tidy and on time. Customer service was very good had callbacks straight away to see if system was working correctly. Overall very happy with the service from Fritts thanks.

Quality service, products, and support from Fritts Solar

Thank you to Abhi and the team at Fritts solar for the recent install for us. Abhi is an experienced engineer and explained how it all worked in excellent detail. He was non pushy and he provided a number of options that suited our budget and power usage. A minor meter box issue was managed and communicated well and was sorted within a decent timeframe. After sales service has been excellent and this has been evident that they are keen to provide not just quality products but good service and support.
Thank you to the installers who took the time to explain things and ensure a quality install.
Thank you again and happy to recommend.

Professional knowledgeable installer ????

Quick to come out and quote. Very knowledgeable and able to answer any questions, including after install.
Professional work and calls back to check in after completion.
Definitely recommend.

Make sure you get a quote from Fritts Solar

Abhi and the team at Fritts Solar were professional from first introductions through to completion. You will receive the right recommendation at the right price.

Very good experience so far

14 day quote on prices which I couldn’t get from other companies made me feel at ease. Installation went smoothly and so far so good with the product (REC / Fronius). Tidy, punctual and polite. Set up the app for me and checked in that all was ok. I found other companies too pressured.

Fantastic experience!

The team were professional, easy to contact, explained everything well and the service was great. The install was prompt and they explained the system and use of the app thoroughly. Highly recommend to anyone looking to purchase solar.

As Promised

Our proposal was compiled by the owner of Fritts. He is not your typical salesman, but he knows his business and gave us honest opinions which helped us form our opinions and choose the right features for our system. The system itself was installed within a month from the quotation, and was done on the date that was agreed. Installation was trouble-free and the system is working fine. Fritts Solar delivered as promised. What more could you ask for ?

Excellent Service

very professional. A lot of integrity, and communication. Honest feedback in regards to what brand and type of solar system suits my need. Cost was lowest I've ever seen. The overall service was excellent. I’ve recommended them to a few people including family members.

A job well done

Fritts Solar provides excellent service and product recommendations from start to final installation. Ahbi, the owner (trained as an electrical engineer with in-depth knowledge of this industry) provides excellent choices to meet our needs. He is friendly, non-pushy and patience to conclude our final choice of solar system. We reviewed a few options on the position of the panels and the independent installers finalised it and very skilfully fitted to optimise solar power. A job well done.

Excellent service

Outstanding service 5stars professional in all aspects
Thank you abhi you are a true gentleman

Good overall, but fell short in some aspects

The tradesman threw the $2,500 Fronius inverter on the ground from a standing position. This was very disappointing. The holes the tradesman cut in the ceilling for the inverter wiring were very rough and unsightly. We have other holes in the ceiling for our NBN which are clean and circular. Overall the install was okay otherwise but I wouldn't be recommending these guys.

Too easy!

Abhi was wonderful to deal with from day 1.

He was friendly, punctual and knowledgeable on the subject matter. After the very thorough first meeting, the follow ups were not pushy and all questions were answered very quickly. In less than 2 weeks, we had two installers on our roof who completed the job with no fuss and very efficiently.

Thank you Abhi and the team, we are enjoying having our system up and running and are very grateful that you got the install done before the X'mas heatwave hit. We look forward to seeing all the savings in our upcoming bills.

VERY Satisfied

Every thing went really well and everyone I had dealings with was excellent. Very happy with the finished product.

Fantastic install

Fast efficient and quality service. Happy with everything provided. Thanks

Well priced, well organised

Abi came to our property, comprehensively talked through our options and answered all our questions. Install was quick and without issue. With a good price we can’t fault our experience. Thoroughly recommended.

Very Happy Customer

Professional and good work done. Had solar installed in both my house and my brothers house, installation was done without issues. They came on time extremely prompt with the job. Executed the jobs nice fast and communication was good.

Would highly recommend friends and family to them. Thanks to Abhi from Fritts Solar whose customer service was excellent. The price was the best too for 6kw system .

Brilliant experience with Fritts Solar

Such a great experience with Fritts Solar. From the start Abhi was incredibly helpful, polite, easy to deal with and knowledgeable, he even came out next day (a Saturday) to chat with me about it all. I had quotes from about 10 different companies (may have gotten a bit carried away...) but I was really happy with my decision to go with Fritts. Good price, fitted within a few weeks, kept me informed all the time and just generally great customer service. I'd fully recommend Abhi and his team, well done!

Very pleased!

A great job from start to finish. Thank you very much!

Very Happy with Fritts

Salesperson was very knowledgeable, and did not pressure us on the decision.
Installers were on time, did a good job and left the site clean.
Customer service was top knotch, with follow ups the whole way through.

Fritts Solar - Highly recommend

Fritts Solar guys were very professional and enjoyable to deal with. Effective and expedite service delivery from start to finish. Fritts Solar were price conscience and handled the dealings with Western Power/Synergy for me. The system was completed from quote to finalisation within 1 week.

Highly recommend.

Professional installation

Very knowledgeable, once the price was agreed the installation was done within a few days, the installers were very quick clean and professional. I'd recommend Fritts Solar to anyone looking for a solar system.

The cheapest quote I got in Perth

- Sales and quotation process was easy, again it was the cheapest quote I got in Perth for the same system
- Installation had a minor hiccup with the installers drilling through a single brick wall by accident, they will rectify and paint it

Best solar company in Perth

I had great experience with Frits Solar from start to end and even they followed up with me after couple of months from the installation. I am really happy with their service and highly recommend!

Excellent Service. Highly Recommended.

The installation was very quick with no issues. The panels look great against our white roof. Abhinu and his team were knowledgeable, friendly and very professional. I would highly recommend them for your solar panels.

Excellent company

When Fritts company spoke to me about my installation of the solar program he answered all my technical questions with ease.The installation was prompt and they even came and worked in the rain.Just on a small note i would of liked them to clean up the dust brick on my garage floor.

The Firths were very good on their customer service follow up and the company phoned me regarding an overpayment i had made and promptly reimbursed me. Therefore when a company has such honest integrity i am very happy to recommend them to all my friends and anyone who wants to get solar for their home.

Great overall experience

Sales/quoting process was very measured and reassuring. Felt that I was being fully informed of my options and future things to consider through the process.

Installation team were polite, tidy and punctual. They were also able to better optimize the install once actual roof measurements were made and local obstructions were taken into account.

Interaction with Western Power, etc was all handled by Fritts Solar.

Abhi was very helpful and informative during the quoting process. The pricing was competitive. Installation was delayed due to factors outside of Fritts control, however I was kept up to date and a new installation date was scheduled immediately. Installers were polite and tidied up after themselves. They helped install the app on my phone and instructed me how to use it. It is too early to tell the performance of the system but happy with the service that Fritts Solar has provided so far and would recommend to others.

Really easy

Fritts really helped my partner and I understand all aspects of our system and how to choose the right components for us. Abhi was very knowledgeable and answered all our questions clearly.

Fritts Solar install on my 6.6kw SolarEdge and Jinko system.

Absolutely awesome guys from start to finish.
The quote was tailored to what I wanted and what was suited to my specific needs.
Great price, professionally quoted and easy to understand with other options to weight up. Really nice to see.

The install was awesome and done very professionally and clean. They also left the site as clean as it was before they arrived.
After the install the installer showed me the system and explained clearly the steps of running and in case of errors what to do etc.

They checked over my circuit board as I have a generator backup system installed and told me how to insure safe operation of my generator incase I ever need to use it.

It was an all round success with it been personalized to my expectations and I couldn’t be happier.

Great work guys keep it up.

Best solar company

Fritts solar performed an outstanding job installing solar panels on my double storey house, with enough to cover most of the consumption. They were pleasant, on time and incredibly productive. I give it 5 stars. Highly recommend!

Happy Customer

For this solar installation, I gathered 7 quotes plus 6 recently installed quotes from friends & families. As warned by SolarQuotes website, it was worth the effort as I was able to filter the companies to con me.

It was down to Fritts Solar and another well known small to medium company. Their quotes were very competitive and both have received good reviews.

At the end, I choose Fritts Solar because I want to deal directly with the business owner and I want to give opportunity for the smaller company.

I found Abhi to be knowledgeable and able to explain solar system bit and pieces clearly to me. He was polite and patience.

I choose 6.6kw Trisna Solar panels 370W x 18, SunGrow inverter 5kw and Clenergy mounting racks.

What I've ordered is what I get so no swapping products during installation. The installers were very friendly and did a clean neat installation.

I am very happy that they did not break any tiles as I was very concerned with my roof.

After the installation, there were overvoltage and system fault issues that were solved by Abhi through remote monitoring.

I am happy with the after sale customer support and the performance of the installed solar system so far.

Great service and price

Salesperson was knowledgeable and able to demonstrate the difference between the products and their benefits without being pushy. The price point was very reasonable compared to other companies, and installation was able to occur within around 3 weeks. All up, no issues on the install and everything is working as outlined during the sales process.