Fritts Solar

Fritts Solar Reviews

Fritts Solar is a WA based family owned company here to help millions of Australians to save or eliminate their electricity bills and reduce environmental impact by installing Solar System on their rooftops. Our company offers only world-class quality solar panels in Perth.

The Founder of Fritts solar has a master’s degree in renewable energy sources and 10 years’ experience in Solar Energy Industry. With this vast knowledge and experience in renewable energy field, we would like to help out every Australias to adapt sustainable energy into their daily life.

We use industry-leading products to maximize Return On Investment (ROI) for customers and longevity of this sustainable energy system.

Why Choose us:
10 years of experience in the field of Solar.
WA based family owned local company
Premium product range
COMMITMENT to deliver industry – leading products, every time, at the lowest possible cost
FOCUS to implement best in class Customer Support
RELENTLESS PURSUIT to help Australians to utilize renewable Energy Source.
The founder of this company has masters degree in Solar Energy and he has a great understanding of the potential of Solar energy and the issues that customers face during and post installation of the Solar System.
We are using industry-leading products to maximize Return On Investment (ROI) for customers and longevity of this sustainable energy system.
We are also providing dedicated Customer support post installation.

Reviewers report paying: $3,200 - $5,890 for depending on hardware choice and installation difficulty ( how is this calculated? )

Fritts Solar Reviews (27)

Too easy!

Abhi was wonderful to deal with from day 1.

He was friendly, punctual and knowledgeable on the subject matter. After the very thorough first meeting, the follow ups were not pushy and all questions were answered very quickly. In less than 2 weeks, we had two installers on our roof who completed the job with no fuss and very efficiently.

Thank you Abhi and the team, we are enjoying having our system up and running and are very grateful that you got the install done before the X'mas heatwave hit. We look forward to seeing all the savings in our upcoming bills.

VERY Satisfied

Every thing went really well and everyone I had dealings with was excellent. Very happy with the finished product.

Fantastic install

Fast efficient and quality service. Happy with everything provided. Thanks

Well priced, well organised

Abi came to our property, comprehensively talked through our options and answered all our questions. Install was quick and without issue. With a good price we can’t fault our experience. Thoroughly recommended.

Very Happy Customer

Professional and good work done. Had solar installed in both my house and my brothers house, installation was done without issues. They came on time extremely prompt with the job. Executed the jobs nice fast and communication was good.

Would highly recommend friends and family to them. Thanks to Abhi from Fritts Solar whose customer service was excellent. The price was the best too for 6kw system .

Brilliant experience with Fritts Solar

Such a great experience with Fritts Solar. From the start Abhi was incredibly helpful, polite, easy to deal with and knowledgeable, he even came out next day (a Saturday) to chat with me about it all. I had quotes from about 10 different companies (may have gotten a bit carried away...) but I was really happy with my decision to go with Fritts. Good price, fitted within a few weeks, kept me informed all the time and just generally great customer service. I'd fully recommend Abhi and his team, well done!

Very pleased!

A great job from start to finish. Thank you very much!

Very Happy with Fritts

Salesperson was very knowledgeable, and did not pressure us on the decision.
Installers were on time, did a good job and left the site clean.
Customer service was top knotch, with follow ups the whole way through.

Fritts Solar - Highly recommend

Fritts Solar guys were very professional and enjoyable to deal with. Effective and expedite service delivery from start to finish. Fritts Solar were price conscience and handled the dealings with Western Power/Synergy for me. The system was completed from quote to finalisation within 1 week.

Highly recommend.

Professional installation

Very knowledgeable, once the price was agreed the installation was done within a few days, the installers were very quick clean and professional. I'd recommend Fritts Solar to anyone looking for a solar system.

The cheapest quote I got in Perth

- Sales and quotation process was easy, again it was the cheapest quote I got in Perth for the same system
- Installation had a minor hiccup with the installers drilling through a single brick wall by accident, they will rectify and paint it

Best solar company in Perth

I had great experience with Frits Solar from start to end and even they followed up with me after couple of months from the installation. I am really happy with their service and highly recommend!

Excellent Service. Highly Recommended.

The installation was very quick with no issues. The panels look great against our white roof. Abhinu and his team were knowledgeable, friendly and very professional. I would highly recommend them for your solar panels.

Excellent company

When Fritts company spoke to me about my installation of the solar program he answered all my technical questions with ease.The installation was prompt and they even came and worked in the rain.Just on a small note i would of liked them to clean up the dust brick on my garage floor.

The Firths were very good on their customer service follow up and the company phoned me regarding an overpayment i had made and promptly reimbursed me. Therefore when a company has such honest integrity i am very happy to recommend them to all my friends and anyone who wants to get solar for their home.

Great overall experience

Sales/quoting process was very measured and reassuring. Felt that I was being fully informed of my options and future things to consider through the process.

Installation team were polite, tidy and punctual. They were also able to better optimize the install once actual roof measurements were made and local obstructions were taken into account.

Interaction with Western Power, etc was all handled by Fritts Solar.

Abhi was very helpful and informative during the quoting process. The pricing was competitive. Installation was delayed due to factors outside of Fritts control, however I was kept up to date and a new installation date was scheduled immediately. Installers were polite and tidied up after themselves. They helped install the app on my phone and instructed me how to use it. It is too early to tell the performance of the system but happy with the service that Fritts Solar has provided so far and would recommend to others.

Really easy

Fritts really helped my partner and I understand all aspects of our system and how to choose the right components for us. Abhi was very knowledgeable and answered all our questions clearly.

Fritts Solar install on my 6.6kw SolarEdge and Jinko system.

Absolutely awesome guys from start to finish.
The quote was tailored to what I wanted and what was suited to my specific needs.
Great price, professionally quoted and easy to understand with other options to weight up. Really nice to see.

The install was awesome and done very professionally and clean. They also left the site as clean as it was before they arrived.
After the install the installer showed me the system and explained clearly the steps of running and in case of errors what to do etc.

They checked over my circuit board as I have a generator backup system installed and told me how to insure safe operation of my generator incase I ever need to use it.

It was an all round success with it been personalized to my expectations and I couldn’t be happier.

Great work guys keep it up.

Best solar company

Fritts solar performed an outstanding job installing solar panels on my double storey house, with enough to cover most of the consumption. They were pleasant, on time and incredibly productive. I give it 5 stars. Highly recommend!

Happy Customer

For this solar installation, I gathered 7 quotes plus 6 recently installed quotes from friends & families. As warned by SolarQuotes website, it was worth the effort as I was able to filter the companies to con me.

It was down to Fritts Solar and another well known small to medium company. Their quotes were very competitive and both have received good reviews.

At the end, I choose Fritts Solar because I want to deal directly with the business owner and I want to give opportunity for the smaller company.

I found Abhi to be knowledgeable and able to explain solar system bit and pieces clearly to me. He was polite and patience.

I choose 6.6kw Trisna Solar panels 370W x 18, SunGrow inverter 5kw and Clenergy mounting racks.

What I've ordered is what I get so no swapping products during installation. The installers were very friendly and did a clean neat installation.

I am very happy that they did not break any tiles as I was very concerned with my roof.

After the installation, there were overvoltage and system fault issues that were solved by Abhi through remote monitoring.

I am happy with the after sale customer support and the performance of the installed solar system so far.

Great service and price

Salesperson was knowledgeable and able to demonstrate the difference between the products and their benefits without being pushy. The price point was very reasonable compared to other companies, and installation was able to occur within around 3 weeks. All up, no issues on the install and everything is working as outlined during the sales process.

Fantastic

They gave me what I want within the budget that I have, They handover it to me very nicely.

Excellent Installation

All of the above was great.
Quote was quick and installed when advised.

Very professional and competitive. Will deal with again.

All processes in dealing with Fritts solar went very smoothly and professionally. We had some issues with the app for our solar but Fritts were happy to help us through the process. Would certainly recommend and will deal with again.

Excellent customer service and installation

Extremely impressed with fast processing including site inspection, approvals, installation and service. Fritts solar gave us premium quality products for reasonable price. My husband and I had 5 quotes from local companies and although Fritts solar was not the cheapest, their products and service in my opinion was way better.our system has been up for more than 12 months and we are completely satisfied and happy to see the way it performs. Installation team arrived on time and job went great.Definitely recommended!

Smooth hassle free process - perfect installation

When Abhi met us, he gave us all options available and let us choose what work for us by guiding us throughout process.
He is always available to answer any further questions.
The installers worked very clean and very respectful. They also helped me to set up my app on my mobile that monitors the solar electricity generation.
I got 5Kw inverter installed and I am achieving close to that during 11am - 2pm , based on app monitoring my solar generation.
I am quite happy with Fritts Solar and the whole process and would recommend them to anyone who wants to have hassle-free installation.

Great Installation

The factual, no hype sales and quoting process was pleasant to experience.
The installers were excellent.
All necessary documentation and connection arrangements were done.
We would recommend Fritts Solar to any intending purchasers.