Fritts Solar

Fritts Solar Reviews

Fritts Solar is a WA based family owned company here to help millions of Australians to save or eliminate their electricity bills and reduce environmental impact by installing Solar System on their rooftops. Our company offers only world-class quality solar panels in Perth.

The Founder of Fritts solar has a master’s degree in renewable energy sources and 10 years’ experience in Solar Energy Industry. With this vast knowledge and experience in renewable energy field, we would like to help out every Australias to adapt sustainable energy into their daily life.

We use industry-leading products to maximize Return On Investment (ROI) for customers and longevity of this sustainable energy system.

Why Choose us:
10 years of experience in the field of Solar.
WA based family owned local company
Premium product range
COMMITMENT to deliver industry – leading products, every time, at the lowest possible cost
FOCUS to implement best in class Customer Support
RELENTLESS PURSUIT to help Australians to utilize renewable Energy Source.
The founder of this company has masters degree in Solar Energy and he has a great understanding of the potential of Solar energy and the issues that customers face during and post installation of the Solar System.
We are using industry-leading products to maximize Return On Investment (ROI) for customers and longevity of this sustainable energy system.
We are also providing dedicated Customer support post installation.

Reviewers report paying: $3,200 - $5,500 for depending on hardware choice and installation difficulty ( how is this calculated? )

Fritts Solar Reviews (9)

Happy Customer

For this solar installation, I gathered 7 quotes plus 6 recently installed quotes from friends & families. As warned by SolarQuotes website, it was worth the effort as I was able to filter the companies to con me.

It was down to Fritts Solar and another well known small to medium company. Their quotes were very competitive and both have received good reviews.

At the end, I choose Fritts Solar because I want to deal directly with the business owner and I want to give opportunity for the smaller company.

I found Abhi to be knowledgeable and able to explain solar system bit and pieces clearly to me. He was polite and patience.

I choose 6.6kw Trisna Solar panels 370W x 18, SunGrow inverter 5kw and Clenergy mounting racks.

What I've ordered is what I get so no swapping products during installation. The installers were very friendly and did a clean neat installation.

I am very happy that they did not break any tiles as I was very concerned with my roof.

After the installation, there were overvoltage and system fault issues that were solved by Abhi through remote monitoring.

I am happy with the after sale customer support and the performance of the installed solar system so far.

Great service and price

Salesperson was knowledgeable and able to demonstrate the difference between the products and their benefits without being pushy. The price point was very reasonable compared to other companies, and installation was able to occur within around 3 weeks. All up, no issues on the install and everything is working as outlined during the sales process.

Fantastic

They gave me what I want within the budget that I have, They handover it to me very nicely.

Excellent Installation

All of the above was great.
Quote was quick and installed when advised.

Very professional and competitive. Will deal with again.

All processes in dealing with Fritts solar went very smoothly and professionally. We had some issues with the app for our solar but Fritts were happy to help us through the process. Would certainly recommend and will deal with again.

Excellent customer service and installation

Extremely impressed with fast processing including site inspection, approvals, installation and service. Fritts solar gave us premium quality products for reasonable price. My husband and I had 5 quotes from local companies and although Fritts solar was not the cheapest, their products and service in my opinion was way better.our system has been up for more than 12 months and we are completely satisfied and happy to see the way it performs. Installation team arrived on time and job went great.Definitely recommended!

Smooth hassle free process - perfect installation

When Abhi met us, he gave us all options available and let us choose what work for us by guiding us throughout process.
He is always available to answer any further questions.
The installers worked very clean and very respectful. They also helped me to set up my app on my mobile that monitors the solar electricity generation.
I got 5Kw inverter installed and I am achieving close to that during 11am - 2pm , based on app monitoring my solar generation.
I am quite happy with Fritts Solar and the whole process and would recommend them to anyone who wants to have hassle-free installation.

Fritts Solar.

I got a few quotes on a system I wanted and recommended to me by a renewable energy engineer I work with.
Fritts was the first company to give me a full quote on the system I wanted without trying to sell me something I didn’t ask for.
Price was great and workable within my budget.
Their customer service is great and happy to help me by answering any and all questions I had and continue to be informative

Great Installation

The factual, no hype sales and quoting process was pleasant to experience.
The installers were excellent.
All necessary documentation and connection arrangements were done.
We would recommend Fritts Solar to any intending purchasers.