Green Wiring

Green Wiring Reviews

Green Wiring is based in Western Australia and provides top quality solar panel products at reasonable prices. It believes that everyone should be able to benefit from renewable energy without having to compromise on the quality of their equipment.

The company has more than 25 years of experience in the electrical industry and has solar installation accreditation from the Clean Energy Council. The team at Green Wiring are said to provide installations of the highest possible quality.

Reviewers report paying: $2,900 - $7,450 for depending on hardware choice and installation difficulty ( how is this calculated? )

Green Wiring Reviews (834)

4.4/5

4.4/5

From the 1st contact to the installation, the experience was fantastic. Straight answers to our questions was a major plus.

Quoting was easy and informative.
Installation punctual, quick, with helpful advice on positioning etc.
All grid connection etc. was all done for us.

3 houses each 6.6 kw

Very prompt and neat workmanship, 2 of the 3 houses done; 3rd programned for 29/11.

An issue arose, and was a coincidence in that a fault appeared post-install with the Western Power mains switch on unit b: the switch heated up and failed. Kenny from Green Wiring came promply and checked the install and found no fault then noticed the western power switch at the edge of the property and alerted western power, who were quick to cut all power, but slow to reconnect when my electrician replaced the switch. That switch was also used previously when Western Power upgraded the meter box. Suspected loose wire causing arcing.

Smooth installation

The salesperson from Greenwiring was informative, helpful, and able to answer all our questions.
Our meter box had to be upgraded by Western Power, and this was organised through Greenwiring and done promptly.
The installers worked on a wet and windy day so had to take breaks, but the process was finished on the day and the men were polite and hardworking.
The system started working immediately and any questions I have had I have been able to call Greenwiring and get information straight away.

Nice Stress Free Installation

After getting 3 companies to obtain quotes from, Green Wiring made the first move, Steve arrived for quote, prepared with a drawing of how it could be installed, answered my questions, gave me a quote and I ended up going with them. Early bird gets the job.

The guys had pre-arranged the Bi-directional meter install for me.
My Install was 3wks earlier than planned, due to another customer not being ready, so the guys arrived at 8.30am, and started work, I was WFH so I checked on them a few times, seemed like they were doing a good job, power was off only for 20mins, then they were done by 1pm. The guys explained how it worked and programmed it up for me. They even replaced a few tiles that were pre-broken by others, so I was very impressed by that. Overall a positive experience.

Great Installer

Fantastic service which started with the sales person Steve, and including customer service and the installer Dean and his men. Very polite and friendly, we have no complaints and can easily recommend Green Wiring to people looking to install a solar system.

Original Review on 04-03-2021:

Arrived on time I was very impressed with both workmen explained how to get the best from the system put the ap on my phone so I could monitor the system easily .most impressed with the company.

Arrived on time and I was most impressed with both workers.left my premises clean and tidy explained everything about the system to me and put the ap on my phone so I can easily monitor the system.No complaints at all. Original ratings

8 months later we asked Sue: "Are you happy with the performance of your system so far?"

i am delighted with my new solar system and have already saved money.the guys who installed it I couldn't fault,
kind regards sue Warren

System installation

All good except escution cut-out on switch board.
Was done with angle grinder not file and drill.
So sloppy work there.was surprised as all the other work was good.

Next issue is synenergy in Western Australia are only giving 2 cents buyback,that needs to change as there is no incentive for people to go solar.
The only reason I did is to charge my ev and I consume 8 to 9 kwh per day with that.

Easy, good price, good sales rep, good installers

Only quoter to call and not just email a questionnaire, Steve was open and honest when he came onsite to quote, grid connection was arranged before install, installers were punctual, polite, tidy, and went the extra mile.

Original Review on 08-02-2021:

Very happy with company and installers

Sales quoting process very good
Installation very good on all aspects of the job
Customer service also very good

8 months later we asked Michael: "Are you happy with the performance of your system so far?"

yes so far but it has only been 8 months since installation

Prompt service, well explained and great follow up service. The guys cleaned up after themselves, stack away the old system and set up the app ready for use.

Highly recommend Green wiring

Highly recommend Green Wiring, from start to finish. Best price for Goodwe inverter and Canadian panels.The installation was easy and to a very high standard. Thankyou to the Green Wiring team.

Feedback

We were extremely impressed with the whole service that was provided to us. From quoting, installation, explanation of the system, there is nothing we could be critical of.

Fantastic service

Great service from the quotation stage to installation and after service follow up.
Genuine information to assist with making informed decision, as to the brand and size of the required solar system.

I will be highly recommend Green Wiring to my family and friends.

Great customer experience

Friendly, knowledgeable salesman - answered all my questions. Great price for good quality components

A pleasure to deal with

My existing old inverter died only a week before I sold the house. I contacted Green Wiring and they arranged to visit very promptly. The tech was on time and brought everything he needed to deal with any eventuality. He quickly diagnosed the inverter had died and explained his reasoning in a logical, non-technical way. He very efficiently installed a new inverter - which was a very reasonable price. I used my mobile phone to film him giving efficient, clear instructions about the new system so I could send it to the new owner. The new owner and I were both really relieved this problem was resolved so easily.

Great team

Exceptional customer service. Quote was below what I expected. Everything was explained clearly. The crew who came to install were on time, friendly, explained every step and spotless in their cleaning up. All in all a stress free experience. They phoned a few weeks after install to check there were no issues and there wasn't and I don't expect there to be in the future.

Great experience.

Green Wiring are a all round professional team from initial sales/quote to installation and then owners courtesy call after the work had been completed. Excellent customer service, should be a model for all businesses

A great experience from start to end

Steve came to my house and talked to me for about 30 minutes about the best option for our setup. He was very friendly, approachable and explained everything perfectly, and offered me a fantastic price. Green Wiring organized for the meter to be upgraded about 2 weeks later (took ~5-10 minutes).

The installers did a fantastic job, arrived on time and explained the use of the system so I can monitor its performance. The installation itself is very clean and I'm very happy with how it turned out.

Wouldn't hestitate to recommend Green Wiring to anyone looking for a solar installation.

Excellent value and installation.

The salesperson was friendly and offered a range of products which the company uses. We discussed how the installation of solar would benefit our particular situation and we chose the products that we had researched. All our questions were answered with detailed explanations. The quotation offered at the end of the discussion was very competitive.
The company arranged for the changing of our meter to a digital instrument prior to installation of the solar system.
The installation was carried out by two people and they did an excellent job. They arrived on time and before the work started they optimized the positioning of the panels on the roof as they would be on three roof slopes and have to take into account other air cooling and pool heating systems on the roof. A small number of roof tiles were broken during the installation and replaced, and they also identified and replaced an additional cracked tile which had produced water staining on the eaves. The installation work was carried out efficiently and professionally during what was quite a windy and showery day.
The system was up and running and explained/demonstrated before the people left.

Fantastic all around

I had a very seamless experience with this company from start to finish. All the people I dealt with were very friendly and helpful. I cant tell how much money I will save as yet as Perth has had the wettest July for over 20 years.

Original Review on 17-11-2020:

Great installation

All sales people were good, polite and not pushy at all and explained products and gave good advice, the install went without a hitch and was neat and tidy and carried out a week before schedule due to a cancellation, all paperwork and grid connection done by company. Just waiting on my first electricity bill to see if it was all worth it. Original ratings

8 months later we asked Gavin: "Are you happy with the performance of your system so far?"

Original Review on 16-11-2020:

Quick, no fuss solar

Had a few sales reps come out to quote and the Green Wirings rep was the most direct. non-pushy rep I had. Installation had to be rescheduled last minute when their installer called in sick that day, hence the 4 stars, but when they did come out I couldn't fault the install. Customer services throughout the process has been great - quick and efficient. Highly recommended! Original ratings

8 months later we asked Nathan: "Are you happy with the performance of your system so far?"

Since installation, just under a year ago, I haven't had any issues and the system performs as expected.

Quality service

First of all, is like to say I was very happy with the product and service I got. Everything went smoothly from the start to the end. I got a quote from Steve. He informed me Green Wiring was able to any product I wanted so he was not pushy at all. So I decided to go with GoodWe inverter which comes with a 10 year warranty and Sun Tech panels with a 15 year warranty.

He then said the office will get in touch to organise when the PV will be installed. I spoke to and corresponded via email to Sia from the office a few times before and after the installation. I asked a few things about the products and how it is installed. Her response was very swift and polite. If she didn't know the answer, she found out for me. As for installation, Aaron was very professional and explained how they were going to install and how long it would take.

I definitely recommend their services.

So simple.

Sales process was done in under 30 mins offering a combination of inverters and panels with facts and figures behind each. No nonsense sales process. We booked the installation and the guys turned up exactly on time. Got 18 panels up and running within 5 hours and we haven’t looked back. The power usage chart on our synergy account clearly shows when the solar was turned on. We have less than halved our electricity bill. At this rate we will got our money back within 2 years and be seeing the savings in our pocket. Would 100% recommend Green Wiring.

Original Review on 16-10-2020:

Delivered as expected no surprises

The process was as expected without surprises and that's all I really ask for. Original ratings

8 months later we asked Sam: "Are you happy with the performance of your system so far?"

Great way to view and decide on best solar for home.

We had 3 different quotes all the companies were punctual and polite. We found that we learnt different aspects from each company so by the end of the process we felt we understood exactly what we could expect. In the end we went for the cheapest quote because they offered a choice of panels and inverters. Installation was on time and the installers were punctual, polite and took all the rubbish away, installer also had discussion on site regarding the proposed placement of panels and a change was made on-site as it was suggested this was going to be of greater benefit. All grid connection and informing of power company were undertaken by Green Wiring. It was a seamless process and no payment was required until installation.

Great system

Quote was done in person by knowledgeable salesman who explained everything well. Good that any system can be sourced, not limited in choice. Meter and grid connection all organised flawlessly.
There were some hiccups on installation, bit of a mess left behind on the roof and out of level panels, but when I made a post installation phone call these things were fixed up promptly and without hassle, good customer service.
Very happy with the inverter and panels so far, and have only seen a few weeks of winter performance.

Decent install, happy with product used

Sales person was friendly, offered a good deal on the day of meeting so signed up straight away. Happy with products used and price offered.

Very low fuss, no frills if you like.

Excellent install

The whole process, from the beginning to the end was very smooth, with no problems. The installers gave full briefing at the end and left the work area as they found it.

Original Review on 17-07-2020:

Good system well installed

All salesman were polite but I use the “would I buy a used car from this man” as a gauge.

Two didn’t really listen to what I wanted.

One was very inflexible on panel layout

One I chose discussed all my wants and was able to satisfy me with just a bit of compromise.
He wasn’t cheapest quote but was for the panels and inverter I wanted.

As it was only fitted yesterday 16/7/20 it is too early to gauge the efficiency.

9 months later we asked David: "Are you happy with the performance of your system so far?"

Yes, it has. My electricity bill has dropped by a huge amount even though I have a hot tub with the heater on most of the day and the Aircon on as required.

Quick response, great customer service and installation

Sales person got in touch within 2hrs and was onsite with a plan the next day.

Did not try to push any brands and was upfront about the available options. Taught me what to look out for during installation.
Actually talked me out of spending on extras.

Replied to my email questions with a call within a day. Organised everything with Western Powers without a problem.

Installers were on time and polite. When they realised that the panels wouldn't fit the way we wanted, they suggested a compromise without being pushy.

All done by 2pm (could be earlier if they didn't have to remove the old solar system first) and helped me get setup with the app.

On the way

Steve at Green Wiring was punctual polite and made the process easy to understand. I was told Green Wiring are not affiliated with any brand which I liked. No payment until after the installation is completed.

System due to be installed on April so cannot comment on installation yet.

So far so good!

Quoting process was simple, straightforward, clear information. Timing to install was appropriate, technicians were careful, thorough, communicative.
It was up and working without fuss.

Great customer service

Very helpful salesperson and office staff. Installers on time and made a few adjustments eg. positioning of some panels, with consultation with us. Everything was well organised and went smoothly.

Great service from start to finish

I’ve just had my solar installed by Green Wiring (Perth WA) and they were brilliant from start to finish. Sales rep was wonderful and explained everything I needed to know and more. The admin And sales team kept me up to Date along the way. The installation day came and the guys were very polite, cleaned up after themselves and set me up on the internet. I highly recommend them.

Original Review on 18-06-2020:

Great experience start to finish

Received an onsite quote from Green Wiring which was informative and competitive. The salesman explained differences in system components and offered advice on layout and expected returns and performance etc.
Installation was booked in and no payment was requested until “the system is installed and we are happy”.
We were called two weeks ahead of schedule to ask if we wanted an earlier install date, which we were more than happy with.
Installation was efficient and very professional with the whole system installed and operating within one day. The installers did a very professional install, gave us a briefing on operation and left our the site without any mess.
Thanks for a great job, will be definitely recommending Green Wiring to my friends and Family.

8 months later we asked Mike: "Are you happy with the performance of your system so far?"

The system has exceeded out expectations on quality, performance and workmanship. System is producing super results and so pleased that had Green Wireing install another system at our business premesis.

Excellent Installer from start to finish

From the first enquire phone call, to the personal home visit quote, right to the very end with a follow up post installation call, Green Wiring have been pleasant and easy to deal with. They listened to what I wanted and delivered a fantastic deal and fantastic system. Their installers are happy workers employed by Green Wiring (not contractors or apprentices) and speak highly of their company. I’d recommend Green Wiring to everyone thinking about Solar Power in Perth.
Early in the process I had some very dodgy quotes and I’m glad I eventually found Green Wiring.

Original Review on 18-06-2020:

great service very happy

Great service, asked a lot of questions and everyone was answered no matter how silly it was. Constant contact from the sales leading through the process all the way till instaltion was completed. Installation was done by great crew very professional very helpful.

Would recommend!!!!

Yup system has been up and running for almost a year have had zero issues and getting great numbers on our bill reductions

Great service. havw already recommended them to friends

Installers arrived on time.very professional and friendly.competetive price.have recommended to friends already.

Easy process, great install, very happy

Early days but very happy with the system. Good communication from start to finish and friendly install team. No mess to be seen on completion of install. The system seems to be working very well..

Original Review on 20-12-2019:

Very competitive, good on price for the quality of product provided and service.

How was the sales/quoting process? Easy, very competitive, good on price for the quality of product provided and service. 10/10

How did the installation go? Polite? Tidy? Punctual? Yes, yes and yes 10/10

How was the customer service? e.g. did they help organise the grid connection after the install? Yes, everything was taken care of, nothing for me to do. Service was great. 10/10

13 months later we asked Andrew: "Are you happy with the performance of your system so far?"

System has performed better than my expectations. I export more electricity than I use! I should have done this years ago!

Outstanding Solar Company - Highly Recommended

The entire process from quote through to install and to after-care instruction was all fantastic. The team were very professional, always punctual with replying to emails and on time to conduct the installation. Everything was taken care of without any hassles, including connection to the grid and changeover of our power meter with our energy supplier. Completely stress free, Highly recommended for any solar install.

Great installer

Everything worked well for me. Steve from sales team was good with explaining about solar. He made the application process smooth. Although the installation had to be cancelled on the first date due to a sick call, they gave me another date of my choice without any delay. Kenny from the installation team was very polite and patient. He explained everything to me properly and answered all my queries. I will recommend green wiring to anyone who wants to install solar.

Easy install, friendly service, resonable price

Green Wiring delivered as they said they would. The installation went well and I am pleased with the installation ( I am an Electrician and I checked their work) They provided all as required and installed the app on my home controller and showed me how to use the software. All up a happy customer. Thanks

Green Wiring Review

The whole process was easy. Informative sales and quoting without pressure.
Great installation. Installers were punctual, tidy, polite and most helpful.
All paperwork and correspondence with Western Power done by Green Wiring.
Meter had been changed and configured before solar panel installation day.
Everything works as it should.
No money upfront. Payment when job completed.

Very happy with sales and installation team

At least they took the time to come out and quote.

Installation team prompt and tidy

Office staff responsive to my system queries

5 Stars

Kenny and his company came recommended by more than one friend, in fact he has installed systems for at least another 4 households in Woodvale alone.
everyone in the company were a pleasure to deal with, zero fuss everything went like clock work, price for the system and installation was excellent. The whole process was handled by Kenny, he even set the app up and liaised with western power etc.
I would recommend green wiring to anyone who asked.

Original Review on 09-05-2020:

Wonderful

Great experience from the moment of organising competitive quotes to the day of installation. Great communication, fantastic contractors (quick, competent, knowledgeable). Everything done for me by the Company with great ‘after installation’ service too. Can’t wait to see the savings. Original ratings

8 months later we asked Jennine: "Are you happy with the performance of your system so far?"

Exceeded expectations, my electricity bills have reduced to less than half the previous cost, meaning I am on track to have the system pay for itself in just over 3 years.

green wiring solar system install

Quoting was very easy
other installers did not want to visit
installation was on time and system has worked since

Great System, Great Installers, Great Result!

This is the second time I use this company to install solar system and if there is a need to install another one it will be the same company.
Installation was well planned and organised, installers were in time, very polite and professional.
Highly recommend to anyone!
With regards