• With 1000s of Customer Reviews

Natural Solar Pty Ltd Reviews

About Natural Solar Pty Ltd, Solar Installers

Natural Solar Pty Ltd is a Solar Power Installation company based in Sydney and serves NSW. Here are their reviews as submitted by visitors to SolarQuotes

Natural Solar Pty Ltd Solar Reviews

It was all good. Quotes were given promptly, questions were answered, the installers were friendly and helpful and follow up was prompt. Show additional information
The entire process was well managed. The installation team were wonderful and hard-working. They completed the whole installation in an 11 hour day. Show additional information
How does one find the words to accurately describe the service that Luke Cassar from Natural Solar brang.

My experience starts off getting ready to start building our new home and with shopping around the market for an adequate solar package for said new home. I knew I definitely wanted solar and was toying with the idea of battery backup, so went to the usual retailers - you know; Energy Australia, Origin, AGL yada yada yada. Some prices came back okay, some were beyond daylight robbery and some just didn't bother responding.

I then came across a pretty damn good deal. I went through the whole routine if how many people will live in the house, what's our energy consumption like - all those mundane quedtions that I really haven't the foggiest about. They came back with a great price, battery and all. Then just I was ready to take a quote to the bank for approval, they realised I was in NSW and that someone from my state would need to get in contact with as the sales rep was actually based in Perth and had no authority to deal with NSW. No one rang. Even after chasing it up.

Sigh. Back to the drawing board. I don't quite remember how I came across Natural Solar but I did, and I did their online quote request form not expecting to hear from them. That hour Luke rang and that's when magic happened.

Luke and I had a brilliant discussion, talking details, design, needs, usage etc and then after about an hour we realised we should talk solar. He got me to describe my family and what our usual activities around the house were - cooking, cleaning, copious amount of Netflix - the usual. I then went on to discuss my other quotes and he was gob smacked, not just at price but also the fact that the other retailers thought I would be using as much power as a small arms manufacturer in Kazakhstan.

Luke saved me a fortune. He reaffirmed what system I would require to be that what I had already calculated I required but also gave me plenty of time speak to the Minister for War and Finance - wifey. Better still, after all permissions granted and deposit paid, he guaranteed full refund of the deposit should the bank reject the quote and I couldn't finance it. They did, no questions asked.

But wait, it gets better.

A month or so later, certain - ahem - expansions shall we say, suddenly came into play. Luke helped me reassess my requirements, helped me save a bunch of cash in the process, and didn't even charge me a variation fee.

It goes without saying Luke has well earned his pay. But it's more than that, Luke's a family man - he gets it. That's why we spoke early morning, late afternoons and even early evenings going over all the details and helping explain the process and specifications to me.

He knows how important it is to future proof the family home, to make sure that the home unit runs seamlessly. Any one would be able to see that Luke is dedicated to service above self.

Well done champ! Beers are on me!

You've earned it.
Fantastic service and exceptional quality solar systems.
Most definitely the best company to deal with. I’ll be recommending Natural Solar Pty Ltd to anyone wanting the best in every aspect.

Thank you Natural Solar.
We installed a 8kw pv system and obtained several quotes. Natural Solar provided the best all round deal and we considered their customer service excellent. Installation was smooth and NS promptly responded to our requests. Special mention of Jonathan, Ellie, Robert and Sachin at NS. We recommend them highly. Show additional information
7 kW system & 10 kW Sonnen Battery installation.

The journey started off a little shakey, but once I was contacted by James of Natural Solar, he was able to get all back on track. The team who installed the battery were efficient and more that willing to explain what was to occur and how they were to go about the installation. Brad (the installer) and his offsider were treatig my home as there own, by this I mean they were careful with they way they ran the cabling between the battery and the Swichboard.
The Panel Installers completed their work quickly and efficiently.
Overall I am happy with the work carried out by the team, and would recommend them to people who are interested in installing both Battery and Solar panels on their home.
Had my panels fitted 3 years ago with another company (fantastic service, install etc.) Great savings for half the year but not so great in the cooler months.
Put my hand up for AGL's and the South Australian Government suburban battery power plant scheme but never heard back from either.
Simply put, got sick of waiting and sick of the ever increasing energy prices.
Came across Natural Solar while surfing the Web researching batteries.
Couldn't be happier with the outcome.
Dealt with Luke. Fantastic!
Answered every question, provided all info brochures immediately but more importantly provided me with a Sonnen Battery at a price that beat every other quote.
Everything was so simple.
Customer service 5 stars.
Installation 5 stars.
Product quality 5 stars.
If you're thinking of getting solar panels and /or a battery, do yourself a favor and go Natural Solar ????
Thank you Natural Solar! We are extremely happy with our new Sonnen battery! If you after excellence and quality then you can not go past Natural Solar. Our experince with the company and it's staff who are professional and friendly has been awesome! A big thanks goes to Chris (CEO), Jonathon in sales and technical service and Dave and the team for the quality install, we want to share our gratitude and praise. We will be letting all our friends and family know what a great company you are! Thanks again! Show additional information
Ok, My story with Natural solar began in June of 2017, Signed for a 9.5KWp and a Tesla PW2 with Alan Williams. Was advised that there would be a wait of around 6 months for the PW2, but would start with the panel install so we could start having some benefit.
Then, nothing.
I would ring and request an update every month since December,
Every time, no reply, no response, no updates. Just .... Nothing.
So I decided to cancel my order. Emailed every email I had from design, sales to Alan. Got a call back that day from Alan, "We've stuffed up, we have the supply now"
Reasonably quickly, I had a revised design email, and an install date 2 weeks away. Payed the next 50% deposit (negotiated down at time of signing contract from standard 70% due to the wait for the battery) Panels went up, not a very professional team, Roof installers had no fall protection 2nd story roof 5.5m, just a long ladder and ropes. Resulting job, ok, good panel installation, conduit runs, but PV stickers put on crooked.

Then again, when is the battery coming... .. No reply again.
Rang every week this time.. and would Get the same story that "Alex" does the batteries and "I'll email her and ask".
Tried to be Upselled on the sonnen battery.
Eventually out of the blue, call to install battery from the mysterious Alex the next day. The 2 guys turn up very knowledgeable and funny, spent the time chatting while they install. Advised that only those who complain get batteries. Very stringent course requirements required to install Sonnen / Tesla batteries.

So, TLDR, BS customer service, reasonably good product and price.
I am sorry for the delay in sending our recommendation to Natural Solar for their outstanding workmanship and prompt reply when you have a query.

My wife and I are extremely happy with the end result. Looking forward in saving hard earned money with out giving it to an electrical company.

Luke Lipovac, was a professional consultant and dealt with the ongoing progress and consulted us after the Battery was installed as a courteous call to follow up and make sure that we were happy with the outcome. We wish Luke and the Company all the best for the future and we recommend them to everyone.

Yours Sincerely,

David C and Laurelle C.
The action by Tesla as to the registration of the system left some what to be desired, other than that the service, installation and delivery was excellent. Show additional information
I need to compliment Natural Solar and their staff for a very professional service.
As of today we are off the grid according to the Tesla App.

Natural Solar is to be congratulated on their choice of contractors used to carry out our job. Michael Stratton and Wade Sherwood and their team we nothing less than courteous, polite understanding and technically very professional. The work they did is so neat. The time they took to make sure the install was complete which was really appreciated by us. These two professionals are excellent craftsmen.
Every organisation needs the glue to blind it together and without hesitation I applaude you, Alex and Johnathon you pair are staff that a GM/CEO would give their right arm for.Thank you again and please do not hesitate to use the above words in any testimonial your marketing people desire.
Please pass to Michael and Wade our gratitude for such a professional job.
John Dotch is very friendly and thoughtful, my property is rounded by big tall trees, so i had to face the shades problem, John worked it out very well. Paperwork is easy, everything goes smoothly. Show additional information
Have been designing a system with Natural Solar for a while now whilst waiting for my house to be built and Tesla Powerwall 2 availability. Jonathan Green has been extremely helpful with the system design and has managed to convince me into looking at Sonnen to see if it better suited my needs than the Powerwall 2. Even though I've been a Tesla fan for a while, guided by Jonathan's knowledge, I am pretty certain the Sonnen system might be better suited for my needs. Anyway, I guess I'll know when I start getting the power bills. Show additional information
I have purchased a 10 KW system and it was installed this week. Luke Lipovac from Natural Solar was very helpful throughout the whole process, right from advising the right system to checking after installation if everything is working as it should. In fact everyone I had to deal with Like Elle from installation coordination team to Beau and his team of installers were pleasure to deal with. Highly recommend Natural Solar. Show additional information
Alan was extremely efficient and informative keeping us updated along the way. Installation went smoothly. We installed 5kw - 20 panels. Feb 2016 our electricity bill was $433 -Feb 2018 $139. We are very happy with the savings especially as there has been a significant increase in the price of electricity. We are very happy with Natural Solar Show additional information
Natural Solar rang before each part of the installation and kept us up to date with every step of the way. They arrived when they said they would and did a professional job, leaving no mess behind and testing everything was working before they left and explaining everything to us.
They gave us contact numbers should we have any further enquiries or questions.
The turnaround for installation was very quick and the product looks neat and tidy.
These guys know what they are doing!
Our experience commenced in Sep2016. We were sold on Natural Solar who gave us a great deal so long as we signed before the end of their sales quarter, this was for Solar panels, inverter and Tesla PW1. We paid a 10% deposit. We were building our home at the time so we made sure Natural Solars consultant was engaged and came onsite to ensure cabling, power and housing (of tesla and inverter) was verified before walls and roof proceeded. From that point it has been the most frustrating, stressful and soul destroying experience. Rather than admitting that there were stock issues with Tesla, Natural Solar opted to provide definite dates. We were unaware of stock issues, we were just continually promised install dates. In Feb2017 when we were ready to progress installation, we were advised that Tesla PW1 was no longer available and we would have to pay an additional $3k for PW2. Further, a 2nd and 3rd consultant came to site and told our builder the cabling was wrong, that we could not house the Tesla where we had originally confirmed with the 1st consultant. The cabling was installed to the 1st consultants specs, no one from Natural Solar advised our builder of any change to cabling and location even though they had advised of the change to PW2. We actually could have resolved the issue as the walls and roof were not up yet at that time BUT not a word from Natural Solar. Consultants 2 and 3 just advised (after the fact) that it had to be changed! We had no way to cater for Natural Solar's stuff up given the roof was already on and gyprock up by then. Much to our disgust, we had to compromise the external look of our brand new home to accommodate external conduit for cabling on the side of our new home creating an eyesore, one created through the stuff-up from Natural Solar AND we had to pay more for our trouble.

We were advised that the Tesla PW2 would be installed in April17... that date changed at least a dozen times and we had to chase them each time because no one updated us. Meanwhile, we finally had our solar panels and inverter installed upon upfront payment of 60% (70% in total to date) - great re install, except that the solar meter install took another 3 months (which we had to chase) so we had solar panels doing nothing for that entire time when we should have at least had the advantages of solar taking the edge of our power bill.

Nov2017, we were promised "the Tesla was in stock and we were up next before Christmas". Dec2017, installer then tells us he has no stock and it won't be until 2018. Installer did not contact us so we followed up, Feb2018 - advises us he no longer works with Natural Solar! Of course no one contacted us with this information. It has gone on and on to the point where we are done. We had asked for a refund in 2017 when we already had a gut full of broken promises but made the mistake of accepting more promises. I was called about 4 weeks ago by Natural Solar advising they don't have stock yet but would like to plan another date on expectations of stock arrival and then was asked if I wanted to look at Sonnen instead... that was almost laughable given the original location we had purpose built to accommodate the Tesla would have been perfect given Sonnen was an indoor install BUT that was then and it's no longer an option.

I have requested a refund of the funds transferred for the Tesla, which Natural Solar have had for over a year now. Natural Solar called me once in response to my request, that was 2 weeks ago, advising that a refund will be progressed pending Director authority and not a word since. I have now followed up 3 times and still, nothing. I am over it, we want our money back so we can move on from this horrible, stressful experience.

This isn't how customers should be treated - we just want our refund, you've had our money for long enough and we just want it back so we can close this chapter for good.
I bought a 10Kw system of E327 black Sunpower panels and a Fronius 10kW inverter. It looks great and Alan is a top guy to deal with. Show additional information
Natural Solar is a brilliant Company :
They have installed the first Sonnen battery system including solar panels in
Winmalee ( Blue Mountains ) October 2017
#1 Sales people : Excellent and caring.
#2 Electrician : Brilliant and exact.
#3 Panel installer : Precise and efficient.

Before solar installation !:

#4 AGL electricity company bill shocks are: ($600-$800-$1200 etc. inclusive discount a quarter !
“ What’s next bill will be ????? $$$$$$$$….” )

#5 Don’t think the discount you get from the electricity company, That the prices will not go up to
the same amount you asked for the discount in the first place.( False economic or Fool’s
paradise )

After solar and Sonnen battery Installation !
They advertising $0 electricity bill with “SonnenFlat” ( It is actually true )

#6 SonnenFlat first bill 2018 : ( $91 a quarter. For a 8 kWh Sonnen battery you will pay
only $30 monthly fee and No electricity bill )

#7 instead of waiting for the next bill shock a , You can start budgeting again.
#8 If anyone pays $1500 + for your electricity ?
You better invest your dollar in to SonnenFlat battery and solar panels and pay $0 electricity !
They can offer you an interest free payment solution.

Sonnen Battery

#9 extremely smart Sonnen battery almost an “AI “
#10 Independent smart meter
#11 Sonnen app (Track your : Production,Battery Charging & Dis-charging ,Consumed,Grid purchase and Grid feed in .

Value of your Home ?

#12 It’s adding at least $6000 of every kilowatt solar value to your House.

Emanuel
Mobile Piano Builder & Technician
Prompt responses and feedback to queries. Helpful Salesperson - namely L. Lipovac
Friendly/helpful installation staff.
I recommend the whole heartedly. A great experience from a quality and professional company. Ask for Jonathan Green. He was awesome :) Show additional information
I actually had the best experience purchasing the solar panels from this company, therefore felt compelled to write this review, particularly good was the sales rep Luke Lipovac, he worked very hard to inform me of all the choices and what would be the best system for my needs (he looked at my previous electricity bills and usage) Luke also contacted me to keep me informed of the process, going on and above to give exceptional customer service.
I found all the staff from this company really good, even the delivery guy that came the day before to deliver the panels prior to installation, to the installers,to the ongoing support staff.
Anyway, after more consultation and with Luke, I am now going to put in a Sonnen battery to enable me to store the energy produced from the solar panels. I believe it will be a good investment in giving me sustainability and a more predictable ongoing management of my bills.
I can't thank Luke enough for making this one of the best purchasing experiences I had for a long time.
Kind wishes
Like everyone else looking for a Tesla 2, there were delays getting the battery I originally ordered, but the SonnenBatterie that Natural Solar offered me instead proved to be a really good substitute (well better than the Tesla from my perspective).

The installation teams for both the panels & Fronius inverter and the battery were outstanding. Tony and Joel arrived with the Sonnenbatterie when it was available and absolutely went the extra mile in terms of joining the two sets of panels and both inverters (I had purchased a system elsewhere earlier) to make sure we had everything working and monitored with 100% accuracy. Nothing was too much trouble and they were great to have around.

I doubt anyone will find a more competent team or anyone who will leave the place as clean and tidy after they have been there. The service provided by both installation teams was simply outstanding - and the result is even better than I had expected. Highly recommended.
Had a relay problem with the original Samil inverter after 5 1/2 years of use, and this has now been replaced with a new Eversolar inverter under warranty.
Can't complain about this as I didn't choose the top of the line inverter at the time and now we are all back up and running again.
I was already sold on these guys based on their PV Engineer Steven calling me after my enquiry to go through the options I had for installing on my roof. He said he brought up a view of my roof from satellites and laid out panels on it so that I could check and approve the proposed layout which I thought was a really nice touch.
He was open and honest about the delays with the Tesla Powerwall 2 with stock supply issues across Australia, even though I really wanted one, but was happy to settle for a sonennBatterie and was really happy to be told about the added value of the sonnenFlat tariff setup - I am now happy to say that I am going to be receiving $33 monthly bills for electricity from here on which is just the cherry on the cake.
Installers were great, left no mess, even jumped on my roof to check for any damage and couldn't see any other than a few scuff marks from boots which I couldn't care less about. Pete walked me through how to use the system and how to isolate the system which was good to know.
Can't fault these guys. Have recommended to my friends and family!
Called a few different solar places. Originally decided to go with a tesla powerwall 2, but got frustrated by the shortage of units available in Australia. Was given the option of changing to the sonnen battery so I could get installed sooner rather than later and after reading up about it and the sonnen flat rate monthly bills, I went ahead with the upgrade from a 14kw tesla powerwall 2 to a 16kw sonnenBatterie and can say that I'm happy I did. I have a mate who got a powerwall 2 and whilst they are saving a lot, their bills are still around 250-300 per quarter, with this setup, I'm expecting no more than $44 per month, so about half of their monthly costs, with more storage, at a better price. Quick shout out to Steven for helping guide me through the process and keeping tabs on me and how my installation was progressing. Show additional information
Sold is a system that could not have batteries added to knowing full well the system was antiquated. Conned us with false promises and poor customer service. Do NOT use Natural Solar at any cost!! Show additional information
Ordered the System on Monday and it was installed by Thursday. Can't fault these guys, always keeping me informed of the progress. Installers were here when the said, installation was about 4hrs, both installers very friendly and helpful answering all question. Showed me where to download the apps, helped install the app and showed me how to work it. Also told me about sonnenflat, how it works and contact details.

My System I had installed is a 10Kwh Sonnen Battery, They were the best price for the Sonnen and it has great features. Well done guys. Highly recommend Natural Solar for all you solar needs.
Only got the power wall 2 great service only waited a couple of months .
The installation was done neatly by a couple of great guys thanks
I wanted to jump on the Tesla Powerwall 2 bandwagon, but after waiting patiently for over 6 months due to delays caused by Tesla in getting the actual units shipped to Australia in decent quantities, I was upgraded to the sonnenBatterie, which ended up being a really great move for me as it let me take part in the sonnen flat scheme/system or whatever its called that will allow me to get $30 electricity bills monthly. Thanks Andre for the suggestion to change product, else I might still be like one of my coworkers who has been waiting for over 6 months for an installation now and I've had my system installed already.
The installers broke a couple of my terracotta tiles on my roof (they were quite old) and were more than happy to replace it with the spare tiles I had at no extra cost which I was really happy with. The installer (John?) after cleaning up gave me a rundown of how to use the battery system, suggested I contact the support team at natural solar and they happily guided me through getting registered for sonnen flat as well as getting me going with the sonnen monitoring portal.
Really happy, 2 months in, no issues, quite seamless experience exccept for the issues with supply coming in from Tesla of their Tesla Powerwall 2s, but hey it worked out better for me so I'm a happy camper!
System Details - 5.23kw sunpower solar panels with an SE5000AUS inverter and a sonnen battery with 14kwh of storage.
Faultless with the sonnen flat8 batteries. Show additional information
Purchased a 10KW (34 panels) solar system (qcells and Fronius inverter) and two Tesla Powerwalls. No fault of Natural Solar that Tesla consistently changed and delayed expected lead times on the batteries. So we installed the cells first (which more than halved our grid usage - we were a heavy user at average 60KW a day before install). Eventually, despite owning a Tesla car, we reluctantly changed our order to Sonnen (16kw 3-phase system - largest available) and are glad we did. Installs of both the cells and battery were professional, on-time and tidy. The Sonnen app is easy to use and immediately showed some serious reductions in grid purchases. We are after four weeks about 90% self sufficient now and we can see the electricity usage patterns of pool, AC, Tesla car etc and are starting to amend our habits to be more energy conscious. A very happy customer. Thanks Alan and the Natural Solar team. Show additional information
Courteous friendly installers who did a good tidy job.

NOTE: I only bought the Powerwall 2 from this company. The panels were installed some years ago.
I ordered an upgrade to my solar system along with a Tesla Powerwall 2 Battery from Natural Solar because they they appeared very professional on their website. My order was placed in February 2017.

There was a delay to the installation of the battery because of a shortage of supply from Tesla. Rather than wait until the battery was available, Natural Solar flexibly split my order into two parts. The upgrade to my solar system was installed quickly and very efficiently. The installer actually came to my house in advance of the installation and made some changed recommendations as to the placement of the panels in order to maximise the eventual effectiveness of the battery.

Once in stock, the battery was installed very neatly and professionally. The installer came when they said they would and even worked through a thunderstorm and light rain to complete the job. I was a little frustrated that the battery wasn't available for some months, but when the supplier (Tesla) can't keep up with their orders, what can you do?

Everything is now working exceptionally well. Twelve months ago my monthly electricity bill for January was $119. This is the first full month that my battery and solar system have been working together and my monthly bill this year is only $5.35.
Very impressed with the process from start to finish. Our Sonnen battery is up and running! The salesperson gave fantastic technical advice and the installation was neat and tidy.

Thank you Natural Solar!
Salesperson Alan Williams is an Electrical Engineer with extensive knowledge of solar products, who provided superior advice and steered us away from inferior products recommended by other suppliers - not just based on his opinion but by referencing hard copies of the technical documents for the competing products to clearly show relative strengths and weaknesses. As an engineer myself, I appreciated this approach. Show additional information
Very helpful when it comes to quoting. Will be all over you. On my install date no one showed up. No phone call nothing. I called back to check what happened. No one answered in the office. Eventually next day I got through. Still no call from company at this time. They had no idea what went wrong and no explanation. Spent next 3 days being assured they are looking at a new install date. No call ever returned as promised. I had to call back myself every time. Now last day before xmas. There was vague promise of possible install before new year and cant get anyone to return a call to conform. Can only assume no. Company showed much promise in pre-sales . I can only imagine what would happen once you have paid in full and have a support issue. Thanks for nothing Natural Solar! I have now cancelled my order and awaiting deposit refund. Show additional information
My current experience to date with this company has been abysmal. Much is promised by the sales team when you initially sign the contract and then everything is left in limbo with absolutely no communication after that. I first paid my deposit for 4kW of extra panels and a Sonnen Battery in August 2017. I was promised installation within a month or so. The initial installation date for September was delayed. Another date was provided in October - this came and went with no contact from the company. They next told me that in Victoria they had engaged a new contractor and that they would be in contact "soon". A few weeks later I hear from a staff member at their office that it will be another "60 working days" for unclear energy company regulatory requirements. Another 60 days came and went. Finally I call today (18/12) and am informed that they are closing for Christmas and "someone" will get back to me in the New Year "perhaps in the first week or 2". The phone room staff are pleasant enough but are based in Manila and have no idea what is happening in Sydney or Melbourne. The Australian staff are entirely uncontactable and appear to not care much for customers. This company appears to be big on marketing and promises but utterly terrible at communication and delivery. I can't comment on the actual installation and product quality as after 5 months I am yet to get anywhere near that point. Show additional information
Happy to rate the product once installed Show additional information
Dealing with Oren Ben Moshe and Natural Solar was an absolute pleasure, it made the whole experience enjoyable which is unusual these days. I can highly recommend both Natural Solar and Oren for anybody wanting to install Solar to their home Show additional information
We had a 3 kw solar panel system installed almost 5 years ago , which we calculate has paid itself off twice over the period. Recently our inverter stopped working and Natural Solar swapped this over without any cost in 6 days. Excellent after sales service, thankyou. Show additional information
Signed contract and paid initial deposit for 5kW Solar and Powerwall 2 in Dec 16. Was told in the original Sales process max 12 weeks for system commission
No contact from the company until March 2017 and was told solar would be installed in Apr however there was a delay on the battery and would be done in June. Fine was OK with this. Paid 75% of total install fee as required by contract on install ($15K) even though only Solar was being installed. Thought to myself, hey it's only a 2 month delay what could go wrong. Now here we are in Dec 17 and it's more a case of what couldn't go wrong.
While the solar was installed in May and is running well, the Powerwall has been a joke. Install has been scheduled and cancelled at the last minute 4 times, promises of call backs and updates just don't happen. I call the customer service line to get an update and everyone is in a meeting and somebody will call me back in a few days. Thought I could see the light at the end of the tunnel when I was told at the beginning of Nov that they had a install date locked in for middle of Dec but have just received an email stating it has again been cancelled and they will be in touch once another date has been locked in despite the previous 3 being locked in dates.
Personally if I was dealing with a customer, whose money I had taken 7 months ago ($5K part payment on Powerwall), and had to cancel their install for the fourth time I would give them the courtesy of a phone call and would ensure I had a new date available or at least a timeframe on when the customer could expect a install. It has become clear from other reviews of this company that if all is going well they are the greatest company on earth, however and little (or major) hiccup in the process and their response is to bury their heads in the sand and ignore all correspondence or only communicate in email. I realise there have been delays in stock which is understandable but clear communication and updates are not forthcoming which is very frustrating.
What is even more frustrating and bewildering is they are happy to promote their business when all is well i.e. Dominos pizza in Blacktown getting the "worlds largest Powerwall install" see https://www.gizmodo.com.au/2017/09/the-worlds-largest-tesla-powerwall-2-installation-runs-a-dominos-in-plumpton, however I can't get an clear picture of when mine will even be installed. Totally regretting signing with this company and would recommend not even bothering or at the very least if you do choose Natural Solar you only agree to a contract that states "nothing down" until the system is installed and if they won't do it move on. There are plenty of other reputable companies (many of whom have installed Powerwalls in my area for customers that only signed up in July/Aug this year) and I regret doing my due diligence before signing with this company.
I just got my first bill after installing my solar panels plus battery and I was shocked. My bill went from over $1000 down to $105. Amazing!! The wait for the battery was well worth it. The team were happy to chat to me regarding any of my questions along the way. Show additional information