Natural Solar Pty Ltd

Natural Solar Pty Ltd Reviews

ABOUT NATURAL SOLAR     (as advised by Natural Solar on Oct 2, 2018)

Natural Solar is the largest Australian installer of residential solar and battery storage solutions, with our overarching mission being to make electricity accessible and affordable for homes, developments and businesses in Australia.

As specialists in the field of solar and battery storage solutions, we have a unique understanding that electricity is one of the highest outgoings for households in Australia, with several of Australian states making the top global 10 list for highest cost of electricity, we are committed to providing innovative and cutting edge storage solutions to all Australian households to provide greater control and flexibility over how they use and store their power.

We work to educate and empower our customers, whether they be commercial or residential clients, on alternative methods of energy and how best to achieve independence from the grid. We enable Australian households and new developments to produce, store and harness their own power by giving them the tools to act as a self-sufficient mini-power station and support them in reducing the cost of their electricity bills as well as positively impact the environment.

Our team of engineers work to assess the needs of each prospective solar or battery owner and devise a bespoke solution for each customer. Our team of registered installers install solar and battery on-site and teach customers how to use their system in home. Our research team are also consistently researching innovation and future solutions in development to add value to the Australian public.

Natural Solar has been truly at the forefront of the home energy storage revolution, having installed the first Tesla Powerwall in Australia as well as the first sonnen Flat system in Australia.

Reviewers report paying: $4,800 - $10,426 for depending on hardware choice and installation difficulty ( how is this calculated? )

Natural Solar Pty Ltd Reviews (202)

Great installation

Alan Bailey contacted me on the 21st of August after I made an inquiry. Very informative on the phone and after agreeing to a a powerwal2 purchase had it installed by very efficient and pleasant crew on the 10th September. All communications and follow up excellent. The system is operating perfectly and as expected.

Natural Solar Tesla Battery

Natural Solar provided very professional service, neat, prompt and a great product, thanks.

Life just got easier

Communication From the Natural Solar team has been outstanding. Alan Bailey in particular has continued to inform us of the installation progress ensuring that everything was running efficiently. We did have some teething problems with the Tesla app, but Alan also organised the effective operation of this in collaboration with Zee. We are so pleased we chose Natural Solar.

Value for Money

Excellent service and installation

We had heard and read a lot of good feedback about Natural Solar over a period of time and are not disappointed. From my initial on line enquiry Elliot from Natural Solar at Roseville has ensured a well organized installation. Throughout the entire process he has been readily available and helpful to resolve any questions. He recommended the Sunpower P-Series 375W panels with micro inverters which look really slick on the roof and the Tesla Powerwall 2 battery. All have long warranties. It was to be a 6.25KW system however for whatever reason Ausgrid would only approve 14 panels instead of 17 so we have a 5.25KW system. It was only 10 days to the installation of the panels and a further 6 days for the battery. All of the installation team were courteous, efficient, neat and tidy and the high standard of workmanship was obvious. With these nice sunny days lately we are running on solar all day and the battery is full by mid afternoon which carries us through the night. All of the hardware and workmanship oozes quality and we are very pleased with the end result.

Great company-Great Service

I recently Purchased a Powerwall 2, from Alan Bailey at Natural Solar. I decided to add battery storage to our existing solar system. Alan was very helpful and sent me several brochures to assist me in my choice of battery. and was able to answer all my questions in relation to the install process.
The only glitch we had was on the day of the install, the contracted installers were 5 hours late. Apparently they ran into so trouble with the previous job, which was also 3 hours drive away.
Once I was able to contact them they gave me an arrival time. When they arrived, things progressed like clockwork, the two guys were very apologetic for the delay and were very professional with the way in which they went about the install. The job was finished with in 4.5 hours and all of the rubbish was cleaned up and taken with them. The installers arranged for the system to be checked by an Electrical Inspector and commissioned 5 days later.

Excellent service and delivery

We opted for a Tesla Powerwall 2 / Fronius inverter/ Hyundai solar panel 6.4kw system recommended to us by Alan Bailey from Natural Solar. Our experience has been outstanding from start to finish with Alan answering all our queries promptly, and the entire process from signing the contract to installation completed in under 4 weeks. We were impressed with the professional service received at all times, including completion of installation in one day with connection to the grid 2 days later and the whole system now up and running smoothly. We highly recommend the Natural Solar team.

Very happy with my Powerwall 2!

I enquired about a Tesla Powerwall through my Tesla account to complement my existing solar panel system. Within 2 days I was contacted by James at Natural Solar. He wasn't pushy at all and was very happy to discuss various ways we could install the Powerwall in my non-standard home layout with multiple switchboards.

A couple of days later, a few friendly gentlemen from Balm Electrical arrived at my house and completed the installation in 6 hours. They discussed everything with me beforehand (whether it was ok to park on my driveway, what circuits to back up, when to cut power, etc.) and it could not have gone smoother.

The only "gotcha" was that the Powerwall refused to charge until the new Neurio power meter had a stable WiFi connection, as it was not possible to run a wire between it and the Tesla Energy Gateway. Once fixed, the system has been working amazingly well.

Top notch customer service that know there stuff

After doing some research to see if a solar storage battery would be right for me, I decided to make the enquire. The following morning I was contacted by natural solar which led me to experience customer service thats second to none. Rupin was patient, understanding and very knowledgeable. Oh and got me the best price imaginable..... can't wait to have $0 bills. Thank You Rupin and Natural Solar!!!

Excellent experience

Cannot speak more highly of John and the team for a very professional and satisfying experience.

The sales process was hassle free, and the install of the Tesla battery was fantastic.
Would recommend Natural Solar most highly.

Original Review on 24-11-2020:

Happy Solar Conversion

Natural Solar was very accommodating to work with me on my requirements and installation locations for our home. Very friendly and helpful. A site inspection from the panel installer was a great move in clarifying my installation sites for all items. We wanted to install the Tesla battery in our carport/store. With the underground conduits occupied, the installer said yes he can free up one conduit for the battery. Fantastic. Very happy with the products and installation of the panels, inverter, gateway and battery. Original ratings

8 months later we asked Robert: "Are you happy with the performance of your system so far?"

We are very pleased with the three elements of our Solar System. The solar panels, the Inverter and the battery for our energy needs. The overall system has worked very well and has met our expectations. Very happy.

We do have a Gas hot water system, the next phase will be to investigate replacing this unit (as it's ageing) with a solar energy friendly Hot Water system. We are not sure what makes a good Hot Water system to be used with Solar Energy. Would we need additional panels? or addition PowerWall? we are yet to investigate.

A Solar Cure

Alan from Natural Solar provided balanced information regarding battery options for our 6.5 KWh solar array. We ended up going for the Teslar Powerwall2 (14KWh), and now a winter month down the track are very happy with its performance. Obviously, in winter sunlight is limiting (in Melbourne), but even so we are 90% self sufficient. We have used 22KWh from the Grid and uploaded 20 KWh to the Grid, otherwise all power has come from the solar panels/battery. No issues at all. The Teslar App is great. Natural Solar's installation crew was also great. Seamless.
For us, Natural Solar and the Powerwall2 have provided a great solar cure to this Pandemic. On a daily basis we can, via the Teslar App, follow our power generation, use, storage, and delivery to the Grid. 90% self sufficiency makes us feel great, and of course as the sun shines more we feel even better.

Jasmine is awesome

Jasmine’s customer service is amazing, she went above and beyond. Also very knowledgeable

Solar and battery

From the start Rupen helped explain to me the process of different types of solar and battery systems which was a great help. To the installation who were friendly, polite, helpful and looks very neat

Quick and easy

Once we decided to accept the quote from Natural Solar, the whole process worked like clockwork. Thanks to Rupen, Sachin and Rob who guided us through the project, for their prompt response to any questions, professional approach, and speed at which they got the installation done. Thank you to Scott and his team who installed the system and kept me informed throughout. Thank you Kaylah for the after hours follow up phone call. I am surprised that in the middle of winter that the Tesla app is reporting that we’re not using grid power and actually charging the battery.

What more can you ask for

Thankyou Natural solar for the installation of our solar panels and inverter
6 days from quote to installation WOW impressive
From the first call to John who was friendly, helpful and honest communication was brilliant, returned phone calls and emails spot on.
Shelley kept me informed of the installation details and the installers were on time, did a really good neat job and left no rubbish on site.
The icing on the cake was Kaylah ringing after the job was complete to see if we were happy with everything.
Quality company using quality products at a reasonable price what more can you ask for.

Gary

Professional knowledgeable courteous…

Wish I had found this mob earlier for panel installation. Best communication we’ve had yet in installing our system and was able to problem solve for another installer working in tandem to supply a car charger. Loved having a woman electrician on the job and appreciated being consulted in a respectful way about location of installation etc. Tidy, efficient, attention to detail, excellent communication.

After contacting Natural solar for a quote on an Tesla Powerwall 2 we decided to proceed with the purchase of the battery.

From the start of the process to completion was hassle free and the workmanship of the installation was fantastic.

They even uploaded the app on my mobile phone and showed me how to customise my battery to ensure that we would have power in the event of a power outage.

Well last week we had an 4 day outage due to storms in Victoria and we were the only house in town that had lights and power for the fridge with the Tesla battery recharging during the day to ensure we had power and lights at night.

A seamless, pleasant experience from start to finish

The quote I received for a Tesla battery was very competitive and once I agreed to their terms and paid a deposit, the install was booked in within 2 weeks. I was kept informed as the date neared. The install team were very professional and had the Tesla battery installed within a couple of hours - it was pleasing to see how efficient they were! Overall a seamless experience from start to finish.. would recommend to others!

Happy customer

We have had a great experience with Natural Solar installing a 9.3kwh system at our home. Rupen in the sales department was the first contact and was helpful, knowledgable and prompt with our quote. The system was installed by Brett and his team efficiently and with little fuss, overcoming some tricky access problems with sensible solutions.

Altogether we are very pleased with the no hassle installation. Natural Solar were recommended to us by neighbours and we have no hesitation with doing the same.

All sorted

Great communicators, setup all the procurement and install for you and touch base to ensure all the works were conducted compliantly. Great company.

The sales process was easy and undertaken with no pressure.

Installers were prompt, tidy and happy to discuss what they were doing every step of the way.

Follow up calls were great to understand if i was happy.

Highly recommended

Definitely recommend this company, and Anthony who handled the whole process most efficiently. Called on Tuesday and had install finished by Friday same week. Very good clean installers. Highly recommended.

Brilliant.

Excellent service, very helpful and informative staff. Installation design perfect for my house, installers very efficient and polite. Would recommend Natural Solar to everyone.

Battery upgrade to existing 20 panel solar system..

Extremely professional and detailed installer's, we are very happy with the end result and workmanship. We were kept informed through the whole process.

A company who knows what they're doing.

I have to say that Natural Solar is one of the best companies I’ve had the pleasure of dealing with. After speaking to many companies about solar, most just want to sell you something fast, get you to sign on the dotted line rather than offer you choices and explain in detail the differences. Elliot has been fantastic, he educated me on the importance of the right kind of inverter for my property, the difference in various panels he could arrange. Not just about what’s going to make them the most money, but more about what’s going to save ME the most money in the long run. After all, this is an investment and you need all the information to make the best decision. I bought a 6.6KW system with micro inverters and a Telsla Powerwall 2 - I’m so surprised at how much energy I’m saving in JUNE - one of the worst months for solar generation. Elliot followed up in every part of the process, the installers were very experienced, efficient and cleaned up, left no packaging or offcuts anywhere. I’m going to miss our conversations. Don’t hesitate call and ask for Elliot.

Tesla Battery - Great price and quick installation

I couldn't be happier with the service, best price and installed within a week. Works well with my 3 phase power supply and with my LG/enphase solar panels.

A unique job actioned professionally from start to finish.

Very professional and pleasant team to work with while organising several properties with solar/energy storage gear.

Alan Bailey from Natural Solar and Andrew and his team from Amex Electrical looked after what seemed to be a unique build request without any issues.

No question we will be going back for future solar work.

A project well designed and completed to specification without fuss

I did some research and obtained several quoted before settling on Natural Solar, I made my first inquiry via email and was phoned in reasonable time by a sales person. The sales person understood my plan to expand the already existing solar array on the house I had bought and the addition of two Tesla Powerwalls and suggested a cost effective process to achieve my aim to be totally independent of grid power. The buying, design, permitting and installation process was pretty painless and everyone I dealt with, including the installers was polite, efficient and effective in doing their part of the project. The work was completed on time and to budget and fulfills all of my aims at a reasonable cost.

Tesla Battery

Installation was quick and easy

On-time installation and friendly team. Excellent service and value for money

Very happy!

Excellent product installed on-time without issue other than some
broken roof tiles however this was to be expected and we were advised
beforehand to have spare tiles available given the age of the house.

Natural Solar were extremely professional with both pre and post-installation
communications via email and phone guiding us through each stage of the
process.

Very happy with the service from John & the team with great service and very quick turnaround.

The battery & the app provide an excellent tool to monitor usage and adapt behaviour to suit. The two installation teams were polite, friendly and efficient.

Say good bye to high power bills.

Great company, great service, friendly staff and one happy customer. My install happend sooner than expected because the guys were in the area. The install is very tidy. the guys were in and out in a few hours. They were so fast that I forgot to offer them a coffee. Highly recommended. Worth every cent.

New Tesla Powerwall 2 provided by Natural Solar

Very happy with the service provided by Natural Solar. From first contact to arrange a quote, right through to delivery and installation of our new Tesla Powerwall 2, Vic Gov Rebate application, and final compliance inspection, everything went smoothly and seamlessly. The installation team in particular were friendly, prompt, efficient and even cleaned up the site when finished. What could have been a complex and technically challenging project was reduced to a series of simple, well organised procedures that just work. Excellent product, service and result!

Great service, high quality products and installation, and competitive pricing.

I am very happy to recommend Natural Solar. The experience has been nothing short of excellent. Alan from the Sales team was always happy to take my calls and helped set the right expectations for all the steps as we went along.

Rob from their design team helped put together a system that best utilised my roof space combined with the Tesla Powerall 2, and be capable of being upgraded in the future.

I was also very impressed with the installer Sam who made every effort throughout the installation to ensure everything was done to a very high standard.

Quality system installed for a great price & good customer service

Had a great experience with Natural Solar - very easy quoting process, and not long to wait for install. Professional staff and sub-contractors, and great follow-up from the head office - to check that I was happy with everything. Great price and reputable organisation.

Professional from start to finish!

Super happy with our experience with Natural Solar. Very professional and painless installation of our new Tesla Powerwall 2. The whole process of getting a quote and applying for the Vic Gov battery rebate, battery installation and final inspection was made stress free by Natural Solar. Having them facilitating the whole procedure made our life a whole lot easier. We're so impressed we're now recommending Natural Solar to our immediate family members. Five stars!

Great crew, really efficient, did a great job

Rupen was awesome. Got back to me straight away every time and went to a lot of trouble to get the perfect system for what I needed. Friendly guy, really informative and reliable. I’ve recommended him to other property owners too.

Professional no fuss installer

We found Naturalsolar during an online search and approached them for a 2 Tesla battery installation for our existing solar panels at our mid western NSW property. John Burden was our initial contact and guided us through the process from beginning to end, even contacting us afterwards to ensure that we were happy with the installation. The installation was very neat and efficient. The installation team even set up my mobile phone with the Tesla app which lets me monitor battery performance, household consumption and panel output - a very useful tool.

We are so pleased that we felt we should leave a review. The company is very professional and the prices are competitive.

No fuss - no stress - their professional experience shines

After a lot of searching I compared Natural Solar to two other short listed providers and have been extremely happy with the result - no just the price but particularly the execution of the whole thing.

John Burden was assigned as my case manager and helped me from quote to implementation.

The team at Natural Solar were professional, transparent and reliable.

The appointed contractors who did the install work were also excellent - no mess, no fuss - A grade at their job.

What else do you want really!

Its a thumbs up from me.

Looking forward to lower power bills

The whole process from initial contact with Alan Williams through to the design and installation all went wel .
Cant wait to see next electricity bill.

From enquiry to expert installation to after sales Excellent all round

From our initial enquiry to comprehensive sales and expert installation by Anthony, our natural solar experience was excellent

Quick and hassle free

Amazing communication and quick turn around, paid deposit on friday and installed on the monday. Very professional installation, quick and trouble free. I would recommend Natural Solar if anyone asks where i got my system installed

Great job, very happy with price financing and installation.

Prompt installation of my system with plenty of communication regarding expected updates of arrival and completion dates and times.

Seamless install

We used Natural Solar about 3 years ago for our initial installation & used them again recently when we decided to increase the size of our system. Dealing with John Burden made the whole process move easily and as I said to John, "Your company has come along in leaps and bounds in customer service at every touch point since initial installation a few years ago"

Excellent service from Natural Solar

Couldn’t be happier with the service and installation of our solar panels.
Very informative about their product and nothing was too much trouble. Would highly recommend this company especially the help from John Burden and Vijeta.

Responsive and knowledgeable

Natural Solar were great at clearly explaining our options in lay terms and when it came time to install, everything went as planned as was well organised. Great communication and service. Highly recommend.

Fantastic from quotation/design to installation/commissioning

Just a short note to say thank you all for your professionalism in helping me with my journey for the design, options, quotations and changes along the way – three different designs in all to replace the existing solar system with Powerwall 2 and new Canadian Solar Panels.

Just one more thing, it’s a pleasure you have been responsive to all my nagging phone calls (rarely left a message as the phone was almost always answered – impressive in today’s environment), and email returns within hours or a day. Thanks Anthony and team.

Sam and his installation team worked tirelessly today until late – good to see a great work ethic. Well done.

The system was explained and setup and very surprising performance. The Tesla app is fantastic and simply to use monitor performance and power flow (grid, home and battery Power Wall 2).

Satisfied

Had a good experience with John with a competitive price offered. The installation process and the troubleshooting post installation was a smooth one. I would recommend them !

Solar installation

Rupen at Natural Solar was fantastic. He provided the quote upfront as well as the information on the panels and the battery. There was no pushing to sign and that made it easier to go with them.

I chose Natural Solar

Very professional company. I highly recommend. Our salesperson was John Burden, he talked us through the entire process, answering all of our questions, and was very knowledgeable about the entire process. If I have any further additions to my solar system I will definitely choose to use Natural Solar. Thank you John.

Extremely disappointed with the service.

Your solar battery installation work over booked. Work supposed to start in the morning ended up at 10 pm although workers were polite. The inspection to activate the battery was not carried out well over the 8 business day period as required by legislation. Money fully paid but still waiting for the inspection. If you have no workers to complete the inspection during the holiday period, please do not take my money and leave an installed battery useless for how long? I was wrongly informed by your electricians that the inspection is done by Victorian government department who employs subcontractors whose identity could not be revealed. I am a pensioner with frugal income and after paying big money for the battery, I am still waiting for saving some money on my night time electricity consumption. I do not have a date when the inspection will be done either.