Quick Fix Solar and Electrical Pty Ltd Reviews

About Quick Fix Solar and Electrical Pty Ltd, Solar Installers

Quick Fix Solar and Electrical Pty Ltd
Silver Partner
Quick Fix Solar and Electrical Pty Ltd is a SolarQuotes Client (what does this mean?)
ABN: 47 169 230 479  ABN active since 24 Apr 2014 | Quick Fix Solar & Electrical Pty Ltd
ACN: 169 230 479  ACN active since 24 Apr 2014 | Quick Fix Solar & Electrical Pty Ltd
Electrical Contractor's License:   (learn about electrical licenses and buying solar)
NSW: 274001C Quick Fix Solar & Electrical Pty Ltd

Reviewers report paying: $4,400 - $6,600 for depending on hardware choice and installation difficulty ( how is this calculated? )

Quick Fix Solar and Electrical Pty Ltd is a Solar Power Installation company based in Wyong and serves NSW. Here are their reviews as submitted by visitors to SolarQuotes

Quick Fix Solar and Electrical Pty Ltd Solar Reviews

Done a quality job would recommend them to anyone who wants to install solar panels

Every thing was done good customer service was excellent they organized the grid connection every thing is working great Show additional information

All to easy...Thank you...

Kane from Quick Fix Solar and Electrical, was very helpful throughout the whole Deal. He designed a system to suit us and our budget.He and the team Turned up on time, (As I work nights, It was no hassle for Kane to do the job on a Saturday to assist me with my sleep during the week} very clean work ethic, organised conection to the grid. A pleasure to deal with. In a word Awesome!!! Show additional information

Local electrictian no fan fair just did the job

I found the whole quoting system challenging so many products and prices, Luke from Quick fix solar (the local ) 1 / a good quote 2/ all the right answers about installation.

The Installation punctual / tidy and had pride in there workmanship. Helped us with grid connection, the little things were just done right.

Thank you for your review Robert.

It was an absolute pleasure installing your system.

Luke had good reviews on the web, his price was competitive, and he is a local contractor

Luke had good reviews on the web, he was polite and friendly and appeared to know what he was talking about. The products he quoted were well reviewed on the web and he was very prompt and quick with his installation. He discussed the process with us and let us know what he was doing and why. We finally got the Smart metre installed yesterday but the delay was not his fault.

Hi Bill,

Great to hear you finally received your meter, sometimes the energy retailers take extra time in swapping the meter over.

Appreciate the review, thank you.

Great installer, really friendly and helpful

Quote was comprehensive and informative
Installation is clean and neat, and fast.
Customer service was very accommodating and great to work with

A down to earth installer with excellent service

He was really quick to respond to the initial quote and then kept us in the loop each step of the way. His price was also excellent. Really happy and looking forward to the savings in our bill! Show additional information

From Start To Finish Quick Fix Solar Were Amazing

From the quote process through to install and commission Quick Fix Solar were perfect in every way. The guy who designs the system is literally the guy who installs it and knows first-hand what he is talking about.

The initial quote was done by the owner, Luke, who was really helpful without being a slick used car salesman type guy. I really appreciated his manner, communication and constructive feedback in the initial design stages. The quality system Luke recommended was presented at a good price point.

The install was arranged to take place within a week. Luke did the job with Kane. Kane, like Luke, has an outstanding of solar and is an excellent communicator. Luke and Kane’s passion for solar is evident in their work and their desire for the client to have an outstanding outcome.

I’ve had several neighbours mention that the install is the best they have seen. Their attention to detail is amazing. They understand aesthetics and street appeal and took so much pride in their work. I’ll try to attach install photos to show.

After spending months (literally) researching big/medium/small companies and the best longterm fit, finding Quick Fix Solar was like finding a diamond in the rough. I have already recommended Quick Fix Solar to friends and family. Truly a 5/5 solar company.

Fantastic great service

Happy with all services, very friendly and reliable ,job was done in a day ,so happy my mum got solar with this company too. Show additional information

Awesome Install

Sales & quote was on point. Local installer.
Great install.
Tidy install of inverter as well.

Quality system at competitive price

Provided good advice on the type of system for our needs. Recommended quality components.
Faultless, professional installation.
Competitive price

Great installer.

Kept me informed,en when half an hour late. Justwaiting for grid connection now Show additional information

Professional and Informative from Start to Finish

Quickfix solar were very informative about different options and things to look for when choosing solar.

Installation was completed professionally and with no fuss.

There has been weeks delay in AGL changing plan to solar and configuring the meter saying that they haven't received the required documentation for the install but Quickfix Solar have assured me they had sent the required documentation on the day of installation. Still outstanding.

We do currently have issues with Grid Voltage in our area exceeding the limits (>255V) of the inverter and causing the inverter to shutdown and reset multiple times during peak solar.

Very professional installation.

Quote was clear and quick, installation was on time and very tidy. Show additional information

Fantastic work and amazing value! Would recommend to anyone who asks.

After he asked what quality system I wanted and what size, he gave me two quotes pretty much over the phone, then later that day email.

Friendly guy and seemed heaps knowledgeable.

The system was an awesome price and the instal was fantastic!

From the moment he contacted me to the date of install was maybe three weeks and it would’ve been quicker if weather permitted.
Here at about 7am and it was generating power from 2pm!

The boys were friendly and all up it’s a solid good looking quality install. Couldn’t be more happy with it all and I’ll be recommending him to anyone I know who wants to go solar!

Great Experience

Quoting process informative and straight forward. Great service and kept to agreed timeframe. Show additional information

All round good guy. Very happy with everything

Luke was fantastic, have referred him to people at work and anyone else considering getting solar Show additional information

Good product knowledgeable electrician

Very good product. Sales and installation by owner operator electrician. Show additional information

Trustworthy and skilled

Luke and the team really know their stuff. My solar provider had gone into liquidation and I had called 5 or 6 solar outfits and was getting the run around but then a friend recommended Quick fix Solar. They were prompt, professional, fixed my problem same day and the price was really good as well. I am so pleased with the service. If you have any solar needs whatsoever, small or large these folks are the people to call. Reliable, responsive and super trustworthy I honestly can not recommend them enough. Show additional information

Tremendous installation. Interesting customer service...

Sales/quoting process: Tremendously informative and helpful. Answered every question (even emailing late at night). Was open to changes in the equipment selection and up-sizing of the quoted system. We started out at 6.6 kW, ended up getting a 10.56 kW system. His knowledge is second to none. Has the potential to be the best supplier and installer around here.

Installation: When the installation finally happened it was a breeze. 47°c day, all panels installed by midday, wired up and going a few hours later. Very neat and tidy. He did have equipment supply problems, it being Christmas etc. Couldn't get the panels delivered.

I did learn very quickly not to expect him whenever he gave a date or time... pity about that.

Customer service: He delivered the system we asked for. It was a very professional installation. Four weeks later, the figures look tremendous.

Now. I'll be kind. He must have been extremely busy, juggling jobs over Christmas, but it took a hell of a lot of calling, texting and emailing to finally get the required paperwork from him, despite many promises, to allow the meter changeover to go ahead. Now we're just waiting on AGL to do their stuff. Four weeks after the install.

I hope to revisit this review in the coming months, put a few kind words into it.

Hi Tony,

Thank you for your review, yes it was a very busy period leading into Christmas, but its not an excuse.

Since your installation I have reviewed the process for submitting paperwork and will be continuing to adjust our methods, it is difficult as each retailer has different methods for submitting paperwork for metering.

Great price, attention to detail

Luke was easy to deal with, the guys did a tidy job and the attention to detail was great. I have already recommended them to famiky.

Hi Shaun,

Thank you for your review.

Nice but could do with some more finesse.

Very nice team. Very informative. They just need to provide as much info to the client in regards to all other paperwork involved. I did not know origin needed forms complete. Luckily I rang Origin and found this out. I am still waiting for my solar to be connected.

The panels aren’t to level but this could be due to the roof?

HI Hamish,
Luke here, it is very unfortunate you had this experience with your installation.
We put a lot of hard work into to you installation to ensure that it would result in a high quality product.
I especially ensured the cabling at the inverter was hidden behind the wall to ensure the system has great aesthetics.
The roof sags due to the age on your roof, we did our best to level the rail but the trusses are sagging substantially.
As for the Origin paperwork, unfortunately we are only installers and have no control over when Origin will replace your meter. How ever whilst on site we explained you your options and told you to call them.
We are not agents for your retailer and Origin have changed their process for meter installation.

Please contact me if you are still having issues so I can assist you where possible.

Excellent service and product

Luke explained and discuss the solar panels, inverters and the installation process. He is very punctual and organised the grid connection. He is very easy to talk to. Show additional information

Honest guy. Not salesy. Just busy

System seems good. Knowledge and install was great. Just a bit slack on communication - but I think it is because he is busy. Did what he said he would do when he said he would do it. Recommend

Hi Leah,

Thank you for the review, apologies for the communication issue, being the Christmas period we were very busy.
Appreciate your recommendation.