Sunwise Energy

Sunwise Energy Reviews

Locally owned and staffed by dedicated trained professionals.

Sunwise are proud members of the Clean Energy Council and have installed In excess of 10 Mega Watts of Solar Power throughout WA.

We offer solutions in all aspects of design, installation and service using only quality suppliers.

Reviewers report paying: $3,500 - $17,000 for depending on hardware choice and installation difficulty ( how is this calculated? )

Sunwise Energy Reviews (149)

Sunwise Bunbury

Very happy with our experience with Sunwise, right from the initial quote through to installation we felt everyone was honest, reliable, and professional. We are very pleased with our new system and excited to be generating our own power!

A Five-Star Installer!

We chose Sunwise to install our new solar system as we were impressed with their industry knowledge, system recommendation and past performance reviews. The system has 22 x 390W Q-Cell panels (8.58kW PV capacity) and a 5.0kW Q-Cell hybrid inverter together with 3 x 6.3kWh batteries as backup. The installation took place earlier than anticipated, and is impressive in how it displays mounted on the wall.

Communication and information with regard to the installation date was great, and Sunwise arranged for all permissions for the grid connection. The Sunwise installation team were quietly efficient, and took pride in the final presentation. They ensured that we understood how the system worked, and stressed that in the unlikely event that we required assistance, the Sunwise support team was only a phone call away.

Would we recommend Sunwise for others considering a solar installation? We certainly would!

Top service and advice.

Thank you Sunwise for your knowledge and services. Right from the start, I was provided with all the information to help me choose which system would work best for me. I was kept up to date at every step of the way. The whole team was great to deal with and very professional. What seemed a very scary and confusing task turned out to be so easy. Cheers.

Easy process and a great outcome

Sunwise were very easy to deal with, from the initial contact, to the quote and then the installation. They were very happy to accommodate us and do the installation on a day that suited us. Sufficient employees were sent so that removal of the old system and the setting up of the new system was done very efficiently. Great products from a professional company.

Fabulous service

The whole process from obtaining the quote through to completed installation was made easy by the different areas of the business. They made sure I had a full and complete understanding of all components including installing the monitoring app on my phone. On completion, other than the panels on my roof, you would not know that there had been any trades at the house. Top notch job. Well done.

I bought & Installation from Sunwise Energy

Good Installers great people who work for Sunwise I recomend sunwise to anyone who wants to buy.

Customer service was great
I had 2 CMS5000 and both had to be replaced no problem with sunwise replacing.

the new Inverter replacement was a 5KW SMA (WYFI Compatible) going very well
I received a New Modem and i coudent get the WFI working i had to get Sunwise Installers to reconfiger the new modem so that i could get the information on my computer they were very prompt and had going in no time very well done, i had no idea on how to do it

Sunwise Energy great to deal with.

A Quality system installed quickly and painlessly

Salesman knew exactly whast i was trying to achieve, and quoted accordingly (avoiding cheap/low quality and lifetime equipment)
The insall, despite some bad weather and a system software problem, went easily and was up and running in 2 days
All connecions and permission required were done before installation day.

Excellent service by all involved

The sales team were very helpful and knew their products. The installers were on time, neat and tidy and very professional. Everything was taken care of, new meter, grid connection and WIFI setup.
Very happy with the Sunwise experience.

Fantastic service

Fantastic prompt service. Very polite servicemen who cleaned up after themselves. Very accommodating, brilliant sales & fantastic administration service. Highly recommended

Very efficient and informative

Sunrise were extremely efficient from the beginning to end. The sales person was across his subject matter and the discussion was of great benefit in deciding system choice. The Installers were punctual, efficient and very knowledgeable regarding the system that was installed , they left the site as they found it and were just a great group of tradesmen and apprentices. There workmanship was excellent. The handover and commissioning was easy to understand.

Brilliant from beginning to conclusion

The first great thing about SunWise was that Daniel came to my home and listened to exactly what I wanted as well as answering a multitude of questions. He designed a hybrid system that would take care of my needs for a stable temperature 24/7 throughout the year. The SunWise office staff kept me informed of the progress towards installation and were friendly and very efficient. On the installation day four technicians worked with perfect coordination to achieve completion in 5.5 hours. It seemed to be a seamless operation. Now after a fortnight of use I'm delighted with the outcome. The 22 panels of 8.48kW capacity PV run the house, charge the batteries and feed back into the grid. The 2 x 6.3kW Q Cell batteries keep my heater and household utilities going throughout the evening and night time. Even on dull days the system is exporting power to the grid. The 5kW hybrid Q Cell inverter has a screen on it that delivers the figures as well as showing me, in an animated diagram exactly where the power is flowing and in which direction. The inverter is also wifi compatible.
I love my solar system and would thoroughly recommend SunWise Energy to anyone looking for a company that's professional, reliable and understands sustainability.

Thank you to the whole Solar Wholesalers Team

Easy process from start to finish, everything explaned in depth, thank you and there local

Couldn't ask for more

Mike the sales consultant was excellent particularly with the quality of information provided. Although this wasn't the cheapest quote, it was the best value for the system provided. The installation team where professional and had finished in just half a day. Also can't say enough good things about the office staff's friendliness and professionalism. Would definitely recommend for anyone looking for a quality solar system.

A professional installer

I am so happy with my new solar system installed by Sunwise Energy last week.

Their service was excellent all the way through.

I very much appreciated their regular updates pre-installation, keeping me informed every step of the way.

The guys who installed it were thorough and professional. Sunwise advised me on the best system for my needs and budget.

I would not hesitate to recommend them to others.

Great job

Mike came to quote in person, was very easy answered all my questions!
Installation team was amazing! I ended up having to leave and I have two dogs that are too friendly and the team looked after without hesitation!
Unfortunately there was some miscommunication within the company so my racking wasn’t installed, once I noticed it was sorted within 10 minutes and the guys came back at the same week for the racking, so that was very much appreciated!!
Everything was done for me including getting the inverter onto the WiFi and my account setup so I can track my production!

Great experience

Had issues with western power throughout the whole process and customer service were great at calling on our behalf when things weren't running smoothly.

Sunwise wasn't the cheapest quote, which they are very open about at the get go, but I really feel like a valued customer and if anything happens in the future I know well be looked after.

Excellent product

We had a battery and panels installed and could not be happier with the product, the installers and service. I would recommend Sunwise to everyone. The whole experience was excellent.

Good Job done well.

Daniel was happy to come and chat with us twice while we explored all of our options within our budget which Daniel respected.
The team of installers, three, were great, they each knew their role for the day, worked well together and got the job done in good time with no fuss or mess.
They were polite and Brad was more than happy to assist us with the App for our phone and laptop, which was much appreciated at the end of the day.

Excellent from start to finish

Professional and well informed salesman who answered questions in layman's terms.. Office staff polite, sunny and obliging. Great PR for the business. Lovely group of boys came to install on a pretty awful wintry day and did a splendid job connecting us to the sun. System working well. All round a top experience. Definitely recommend.

Excellent knowlege, service and workmanship

Sunwise were able to rectify issues I had been left with by another installer. Their service and expertise has my system running now as it should have been from the beginning. Their service and quoting were very prompt and punctual and the workmanship was excellent.

Very happy

Easy process from start to finish with helpful staff. Very happy with the quality of the install and speedy responses from admin.

5 star customer service and installation

I was extremely happy and satisfied with the customer service provided by the whole team from sunWise energy. I'll be suggesting them to anyone who asks who to go through for solar panels. Found them to be very informative and professional. Thanks again sunWise.

Great sales/quoting process Emma was very helpful which was much appreciated, thank you. the installation went well being the weather wouldn't cooperate.Customer service was very good

Amazing service

Prompt, professional and personable service. Thank you team for your time in understanding our service and providing us with the relevant information to allow us to make informed decisions.

Impressed beyond our expectations

Hi,

To say impressed is an understatement. The complete team has been helpful, friendly, informative and most importantly, honest about the best system for us at our home.
The team from the 1st phone call through to discussing quotes and then extremely quick installation was great. Best part is that the team installing the system were efficient, quick and most importantly clean.
The removal of the old failed system as great as well, nothing left behind at all.
Thanks for everything and yes, we will be in touch for any improvements (batteries) etc. in the future plus servicing and cleaning of the system.
Why would I change from a team that offer good old fashioned customer service.
Regards;
Brian

Brilliant

Excellent from the first contact through to the installation and then the follow up from the girls in the office. Competitive prices for superior quality equipment compared to other quotes. These guys are honest and know what they are doing highly recommended.

Seamless upgrade with Suwrise

Decided to upgrade from 1.5 to 6.6 Kw system. Sunrise adviser a Mike visited and was very helpful in providing choices of equipment, he was able to maximise our solar capture with appropriate panel placements. The installation team were very professional and arrived on time and worked continuously. The old panels were taken away so no rubbish left.
System generating well and we are extremely pleased with whole process

Great service, great components.

I wanted to upgrade my 10KW Solar PV system, to include a battery around 8KW and a Fronius Smartmeter - so I contacted Sunwise Energy, who did the original PV installation a few years ago.
We eventually settled on a Fronius Symo Gen 24 Hybrid 10kW Inverter, a BYD HVM 11kWhr Battery and the Fronius 3-Phase Smartmeter to meet my requirements.
I placed the order with Sunwise and a few weeks later the guys arrived to install the new components.
The installers were friendly, efficient and tidy.
They kept me informed of progress and the power outage was kept to a minimum.
The installation was completed efficiently and commissioned by the end of the day.
I now have all of the details of the Solar PV, battery and associated components on my phone and Internet and can monitor the movement of energy around the system - which is great.
It has already helped us manage use of high-energy appliances such as underfloor heating, washing machine, stove, etc.
When almost charged, the battery feeds the house overnight and saves using power from the grid when the PV panels are inactive at night.
I recommend the components I have used and Sunwise for supply and installation of them.
In addition, the Fronius Solarweb site records all of the data, provides graphs and other useful information.
I am very please with the outcome.

Nice system - good service.

We initially had a 3 kw system installed as that was the biggest permitted by Western Power ( because of grid infrastructure limits ). Upgraded over a year later by Sunwise to a battery setup and more panels which has over come the limits imposed by the 3 kw system.

I can recommend this kind of installation to anybody with a higher power consumption. Even to the point where we are considering another battery to get us through days of low sun. Both installations went smoothly and broken roof tiles were replaced by the boys. Also fitted an emergency generator power socket. More recently we were notified by Sunwise that a panel was not producing due to a faulty part which was replaced free of charge. Last week we advised Sunwise about a roof leak and also that our battery backup was not kicking in during a power outage. They sent a crew out next day and sorted both problems.

Their representatives are always pleasant to deal with, and a big thanks to the fellas for getting up on the roof on a wet day when I wouldn't have expected it. The Backup problem was sorted with a system reset which brad guided me through so hopefully I can do it if needed in the future.

Professional .

Could not fault the service from quoting to installation. Very professional.

Knowledgeable, Professional and Committed to quality service

We have been happily living with an off the grid solar system installed by Sunwise Energy 5 years ago. They have always given great support, both over the phone and on the infrequent times they've needed to come onsite. They dont expect you to be a expert but never treat you like an idiot, and they make a point of explaining what they're doing and why, so you know how to manage your system.
Recently, we began to have some trouble that was tricky to diagnose. Glen stuck at it, on a daily basis, liasing with the manufacturers, to identify the problem and then work out solutions. The options were clearly explained, all our questions were answered, they had payment options available, were prompt placing orders and accomodating with the installation date. Despite covid shut-downs and a train derailment affecting delivery, they kept on top of the schedule and, to cap it all, managed the two days of the installation in shocking weather! I cannot speak more highly of Glen, Gerry and all the team at Sunwise. A truly remarkable team of people.

Fantastic Installer

The sales/quoting process was great, I was given 3 choices for my home and heaps of information on each choice. There was no pressure in signing up with Sunwise which made me feel more comfortable choosing them.
The installation went very well. The boys were punctual, very polite & cleaned up their mess. I did feel sorry for them as it was freezing here at the time and we also had some rain too, but they carried on regardless. - Brave men!
The customer service is fantastic with everyone at Sunwise, my grid connection was installed for me, my wifi was connected and I was shown how to monitor my system through the app on my phone. All in all I am completely satisfied with Sunwise Energy.

Original Review on 25-11-2020:

Poor after installation assistance.

Sales quoting good.
Installer not fully aquainted with Solar Edge Inverter and connected wrong port. Needed assistance to rectify problem 3 days later. Forgot to open permissions on software to allow me access to monitor system.
I discovered physical layout incorrect . Emailed correct layout to Sunwise and dropped sketch at office to assist correction.
After numerous phone calls and emails this layout is still incorrect and I feel like I'm being fobbed off.
Main frustration is no one will take ownership to fix the matter .
Very hard to recommend this business after my experience.

7 months later we asked Geoff: "Are you happy with the performance of your system so far?"

Probably yes.

Wise choice for solar

Sales staff were very helpful in providing all the information we asked for.
It was great the team were able to do the installation a week earlier than they had booked. Great initiative. The installation team were polite and careful in their work, paying attention to detail.

5 star quality all round

Right from my online enquiry was i super impressed. Emails were returned promptly and the customer experience with Mike was 2nd to none. He was punctal, informative and very open about the the process and what would be the best option for our property, he Was easy to talk to and answered all questions quickly and efficently. The installers were friendly blokes, was a freezing morning so i got them a coffee to help start their day! They were very considerate and cleaned up any mess they made. They set up all the app for me and showed me how to read & understand it also..
overall, i highly recommend this business to anyone in the market for solar panels. Even if its just for a quote.. will be looking into the battery backup in the near future! Thanks guys

Fantastic all Round

Where to start, what a great bunch of people they have at Sunwise Energy Bunbury, right from me first phoning to get a quote right through to my system being installed, a young man came to my home to do the quote explained everything to me, answered all my questions and then kept in touch while I made my decision, the girls in reception then phoned and arranged a date for the installation, then two young men arrived to install the system, how polite and well mannered they both were, they got on with the job, cleaned up after themselves and did an all round great job, I would highly recommend this company to anyone looking at getting a home solar system, all the staff from start to finish were fantastic...

Happy customer!

Fast and efficient. Good communication. Very tidy job. Loving it!

Good warranty service

My off grid system was supplied a few years back by Sunwise at the same time as a house build. This year started having battery problems with the BYD Li battery system not delivering or taking full capacity. Sunwise replaced the BMU after consultation with BYD which for a few weeks restored capacity but soon after that seems the battery itself - or a few cells anyway failed so the problem returned. 2 1/2 weeks later the entire battery has been replaced under under warranty. Of course it is not Sunwise fault that the battery failed - just bad luck but the really important thing is they stood behind the system and warranty and along with BYD have sorted the problem. People buying such systems need to think about this and not solely price. Modern off grid systems are complex so you might need a solid supportive company after sales - and for me that has been Sunwise.

Thorough fault finding

Had some power surge issues that Western Power checked and said it might be other issues. Get recently installed solar system checked. Had sunrise check out issues. Electrician was very thorough and also discussed issues with his work support group.

Great Professional and Friendly Company

Our old lnverter had stopped working so called into Sunwise just as we passed. From then on the experience was very good The sales team and the installers are totally friendly and professional and the job is now complete Very happy with the experience

Fantastic installer

Daniel was great to deal with. The guys where very friendly they did an amazing job,they explained how everything worked will definitely recommend them.

Great Service start to finish.

Professional, knowledgeable and experienced. Right from the moment we walked in to the office we were met with smiling faces, there was no pressure or sales pitches they were just there to help us get exactly what we needed, a great solar deal. The installation team were excellent, again the friendliness, experience, knowledge and professionalism from start to finish has been amazing and has made sure our experience dealing with SunWise has been second to none. Great product, great service and I highly recommend them for anyone looking at solar.

Easy to deal with

Sales and quoting representative had a very good knowledge of industry,the installers were very polite and courteous profesional team excellent customer service

seamless process throughout

installing a solar panel system is a big expensive process that generates questions and doubts through a level of ignorance for the home owner.
there are so many service providers and products on the market that it can be quite daunting as the final decision is yours.
We have recently had Sunwise Energy install our 5KW system. Thankfully it is working well.
We would like to thank the team for the service provided. From the start where we were comparing products , service providers and prices we have had a great experience, Mike from sales was very patient and provided us with well explained options and pricing. We were advised on the install options and reasons for example of spitting the solar panels into two orientations to take advantage of more sunlight across the entire day.
The administration team were excellent in advising us of our progress through their busy schedule of installs
The installation team arrived on time, the installation was neat and they left our home in the same tidy state they found it.
The installer , Brad , took time to walk us through the use of the monitoring website and explained the general functions of the Inverter.
We have received all our certificates of installation and operating manuals along with a final followup phone call to ensure there were no loose ends.
Pretty hard to be critical. Well done and thanks to all

Quality for price

Thank you for your outstanding work in installing our Solar Panels..
Please convey our appreciation to all and especially the workmen on the job, who were most efficient, courteous and professional.
Cheers.

Highly recommended

Having had solar panels from Sunwise before I was quite happy using them again for my upgrade. Replacing my old panels for 18 new 6.66kw PV Capacity panels, an upgraded 5 kw invertor and a Sungrow 4.8kWh Battery created a logistic snag as I wanted my roof cleaned and sealed before installation. Sunwise were willing to remove my old panels and wait for two weeks before installation of the new ones, allowing time for the roof restoration. Everything went smoothly even with a weeks lockdown for Covid. We're very happy with the results and service.

Really outstanding service.

Every aspect of our journey with Sunwise has been outstanding. From our initial consultation to the installation to the service when a couple of problems were encountered. The team spent considerable time with me, even though it was a Friday afternoon, explaining all the details and making sure that I understood exactly how the system operated. Would I recommend Sunwise, you bet I would!
Mark Stapleton
Dunsborough

Review and check of system after 10 years

I have been very impressed with the installation and follow-up support. I had a problem part way through the 10 year contract and there was no issues with fixing or replacing equipment. i recently requested a check of the system and the technicians were very thorough and great with showing me how well the system is running after ten years.

Neat job Good quality system

Great company to deal with from start to finish. Easy no fuss process from start to finish. Makes it easy to shop local