Your Green Planet

Your Green Planet Reviews

Your Green Planet is a proudly Australian owned business dealing in solar energy. We provide excellent service is energy efficient technology. We attempt to keep a constant eye at the market, looking for the latest innovations in the field and choose the best among the products. We proud ourselves in providing the high quality and energy efficient solutions for residential and commercial clients across Australia.

Our dedicated team is always ready to cater to all the queries of the potential clients with their excellent service. They offer the best advice and the best solutions to the customers’ needs. We also provide no-interest repayment plans with Humm, Brighte, Open Pay & GEM Visa.

Your Green Planet was founded in 2010 and has achieved meteoric heights in growth since then due to our team’s sheer dedication and quality of work. Your Green Planet is Northern Territory’s leading Solar Retailer for 2017 & 2018. Our customer base that has grown mostly by referrals of existing customers speaks volumes about our customer service.

Your Green Planet has a strong presence with offices in Darwin, Melbourne and Sydney.

Reviewers report paying: $1,090 - $10,000 for depending on hardware choice and installation difficulty ( how is this calculated? )

Your Green Planet Reviews (494)

Happy with outcome

The whole process was seemless and straightforward. Extremely happy with the outcome.

Great service by team signed up 10 days ago, now all up and running within 10 days. System doing great 10kw performing around 54kw everyday. I highly recommended Your Green Planet and their team if you are looking for solar.

Great Job

Great Job, easy to contact and helpfull.. best price available in market.

Fantastic

Sales quoting process was good nice and smooth. Installation went well on time very good people. Customer service was always on time. He answered all my questions and always answered our calls and texts. Highly recommended

Fantastic installer

Aman was a great consultant. Your green planet is a good company to do business with.

Great experience

The team at YGP were very easy to deal with, happy with installation and overall experience. Great products and well priced. Will recommend to all family and friends

Amazed it’s savings

I m really amazed with my solar savings. Bills used to be $1500 a quarter before solar. Had 20 Kilowatt system put on and bill is now only 93 bucks. Really happy. Happy to recommend.After sales service is best. I changed my wifi password and they came twice to set it up again and didn’t charged me anything .

Great install

Very good customer service by Rev and proper installation. All great work by full team

Great Sevice and highly recommended!!

Great Service and Highly recommend!! All sales and staff are excellent!

Good Customer Service

Price under Installment, quick & tidy Installation and good customer service

Fantastic And Quick service

Got 9.9kw system installed. Service was really good and professional. System working really well. Highly recommended

Happy

Contact with YGP was quick. I had terracotta tiles. They install SolarEdge and optimisers on every single panels with Qcells Solar panels . System works pretty fine and reaching peak to 9 Kw. Neat job. Happy to recommend to others.

Fabulous service

The commitment from the entire team was good with hassle free connection. The workmanship was great.

Fantastic installation

It was a great pleasure to have a solar install from green planet. All the staff are highly qualified and energetic. They was very polite. I really appreciate their work. Thanks heps

Excellent Service

The process was seamless from first communication of getting a quote till final installation. The contractors on site were polite and accomodating. We loved the way they worked without creating any disruption. Would highly recommend Your Green Planet for any solar installations for affordable, economic and reliable work.

Stress free process

When I got the quote, I was really sceptical about the quality of the panels or inverter because the 6.6kw was very cheap ,but the sales person was very patient and answered all my questions. When I looked up the company I found that they had excellent reviews and this also help with me decision process. After I decided to go ahead with the installation everything was very smooth.

Prompt and Responsive

Sales/Quoting process went pretty good.. Rev is very responsive and prompt in responding..

Got some Cancellation and Installation was booked over the night- It was prompt and happy that we are running on solar within a day we paid our deposit.. No wait time :-)

Fantastic Installer, Quick and Efficient

Very Smooth process regarding Sales. Installation was a breeze.

Everyone involved in the process were thorough professionals.

Overall ,happy with our decision. I would definitely recommend using their services.

Great product

Great product with great knowledge. I am really please with system I bought. I am already savings great bill. Specially one or 2 panels in shade still Solar edge works out best with 40kw everyday. Looking forward for more savings.

Fantastic

I am happy with the service and performance and saving money.

Happy customer here!

Very happy with our new solar system!! Rev was very friendly and very knowledgeable. He explained everything to us clearly. Kudos to YGP!!

Great company to deal with

Been looking for few months & took few quotes. YGP quote was mid range and installation went really well. It all went neat and clean all transparent from day one till now. First bill already in credit. Looming to see great savings for rest of period. Highly recommended YGP

Best solar service in Sydney

Very happy with my solar system. Best price I got for my 10 Kw solar system after getting 5 different quotes. 4 of us signed together and all of them had really best electrical service . Electrician was always on site and explained everything from start to finish. They keep me in loop and really happy with solar production. Happy to recommend to everyone.

Excellent work

I was recently referred to Rev from green planet by my friend. From analysing the system installation required to guiding the best system for the house and validating that the system capacity based on roof, Rev did a wonderful job.

The installation team were awesome and they finished their job well.

The important part of a solar purchase is guidance, capacity, installation feasibility, installation and making sure the system generates the right value promised and this what green planet has excelled in.

Thank you team. And look forward to your support all through out.

Clean and tidy perfect installation…!

Excellent service, wonderful people, perfect and clean work. Easy to approach

Awesome experience

From start of query to installation, it was a stress-free experience. From Sam taking my query, to finalizing proposal, payments and installation date, No confusion and no hassle at all. Installation team head by Joe, they were so effecient, well organized, and provided all the information needed after installation. They also packed up and took all rubbish with them. Over-all so very happy

Installers were wonderful

Installers were wonderful, very neat job and well mannered. Thank you

Fantastic

Recommended by a friend in same street. I had previous solar quotes but found it all a bit confusing. Your Green Planet made it very simple and delivered a professional service. specifically Rev went beyond our expectations,Very happy with the entire process and would definitely recommend

Reliable, friendly, knowledgeable and excellent installer

I had gone through many quotes for my solar system before I came across YGP. YGP provided me the best value for money quote and backed it up with excellent installation and service. Rev was very helpful from the start and answered all my queries with patience. The system has been running smooth and couldn't be more happier with my decision to go with YGP. Highly recommend it to anyone looking to get new solar system installed.

Excellent Company

Dealing with YGP was a great experience. They were all very professional and honest, they also provided advice and explained the whole process from start to end. I've used YGP on 3 seperate occasions and every time the service was great. All Solar Panels are working great and couldn't be happier. I'll definitely use YGP again with our next home. Highly recommend.

Good team, fantastic work

The sales and quoting process were very focused on my requirements and I had multiple options to choose from - with guidance from Karan.

The installation team arrived on-site at the scheduled time, completed the work with no fuss, and it was a clean job.

They also submitted the application to my energy retailer about the solar installation and it was sorted without any hassle.

Couldn’t be happier with communication, Quote and install !

Excellent service and cannot fault any part of your customer experience !
Even the installers were on time and the liaison with the office was excellent throughout ! I won’t get solar anywhere else again !

Wonderful! work done. Kudos for a great job :-)

A big thanks! to Rev and Vikram from 'Your Green Planet' for helping me with the Solar Panels and Inverter Installation. I wanted to get a 10kw inverter done but because of the huge trees to the rear side of the house with leaves and twigs falling all the time I had a limited area that I could effectively use. Rev and his team gave a pre-visit to inspect the area and help me with the best design and layout. It is hard to be 100% sure if the design on paper will match the feasibility during the actual installation. I could see that all the time spent in the pre-work paid off pretty well. We went with a 10kw Solar Edge hybrid inverter with 400 watts Trina Panels. The installation was done well and the team was super comfortable to deal with. The pricing was very reasonable compared to what many vendors asked for. The aftersales service is extremely good and they promptly responded to all the queries I had regarding the android app setup. I fully endorse 'Your Green Planet' to anyone looking for a solar installation for their house. Cheers!

Great provider and installer! Superb customer service and value for money

Rev was very pleasant and he ensured to answer all queries at the quoting process. He even extended beyond working hours just to provide quality support. Installation was very fast and the team headed by Vikram was very polite and organised. Vikram extended his help on our small electrical consultation without asking for any fee- he did it out of freewill. Generally, the entire team was outstanding! Fast and reliable service.

Made the process simple and easy

Recommended by a friend in same street. I had previous solar quotes but found it all a bit confusing. Your Green Planet made it very simple and delivered a professional service. Very happy with the entire process and would definitely recommend

Phenomenal Service, Exceptional Installation!

From the commencement conversations of different panels and installations, the sales team were honest, approachable and provided extensive information in regards to the panels and savings. Your Green Planet, we’re very responsive with any queries I had and were great to offer support during the whole process. Pricing is affordable and great value for money.
The team who came to install the solar were all friendly, tidy and ensured to answer all the questions I had in regards to the installation. Highly recommend Your Green Planet!

Excellent

Competitive price, prompt communication, short lead time to install. Great work.

Excellent

We had a wonderful experience with Your Green Planet. From initial chat with Aman in sales through to the installation and after sales. The team at Your Green Plant were outstanding. Aman was very knowledgable and honest with recommending the products which were best suited to the size of our house and roof including recommending bigger solar panels to get maximum utility/ efficiency within our budget. Solar system installers were on time, very professional and explained everything to me on the progress they were making throughout the job.

Very good job

Sales is knowledgeable. Installation is professional and clean. Works include 10 years workmanship warranty and product warranty.

You won’t regret!

Before deciding to go with Your Green Planet to install my 10KW system using Trina panels and SunGrow inverter, I have done extensive over a month on Solar Quotes website and countless other websites. I compared the specs for most of the popular solar panel and inverter brands and found my choice to be the best value for money. Your Green Planet offered me the best deal on the market. Sam gave me the best customer experience in organising the installation and relevant paperwork. Vikram’s team was punctual, professional, cautious and tidy on the day of installation. No roof tiles were broken. My property was left the way it started with, spotless. Now on a 27 degrees perfectly sunny day, my 10kW system can pump out over 60kW a day, I couldn’t be happier! Can’t wait to see a credit on my next electricity bill.
If you are still undecided, just give Sam a call and he will figure it out for you.

Exceptional customer service, smooth installation.

Exceptional pre & post sales support. Installation was quick and smooth. Highly recommended.

Fantastic installation

If you are looking for a solar power system then look at YGP

The communication between myself and the sales person Rav was great he explain everything very clearly

Fantastic Job

I highly recommend your green planet solar company. Deepak did everything for us and we are very happy with his company. Whenever we need they are here to help me every time.

5/5! Top work, excellent team team

Hey guys

If you are looking for a solar power system then look at these guys up.

The communication between myself and the sales person Rav was great.

The workmanship of this team is great and outstanding. Well organised and tidy.

I had a complete information provided over the telephone before they came out such as the brands of panels and inverter.

I also was provided with information regards warranty on parts and labour.

We got SOLIS INVERTER and 27 JINKO SOLAR solar installed.

Thanks Rav and the team at Your Green Planet.

Best Installation in SA

Very quick polite. Helpful. Deepak done it everything for us. I highly recommend Your Green Planet.

Excellent Service

The whole install was great they even converted our house to 3 phase. The setup was fast and done in a day. Easy to talk to and responds immediately. Thanks to the team.

2 houses

These guys went above and beyond to give us the best deal, so we got 2 houses intaled with solar. Recommended!!

Good company and service

They are so helpful in with all the process. Service is excellent and on time timely process and installation.

Very stasifie good customer service very easy to communicate thank you

Excellent service

Rev was super friendly and gave us a competitive quote explaining us all the details from day one. Installation was smooth and was completed as per commitment and they kept me updated throughout the process. Very happy with the overall process and our system is working really well. Fingers crossed.