Your Green Planet

Your Green Planet Reviews

Your Green Planet is a proudly Australian owned business dealing in solar energy. We provide excellent service is energy efficient technology. We attempt to keep a constant eye at the market, looking for the latest innovations in the field and choose the best among the products. We proud ourselves in providing the high quality and energy efficient solutions for residential and commercial clients across Australia.

Our dedicated team is always ready to cater to all the queries of the potential clients with their excellent service. They offer the best advice and the best solutions to the customers’ needs. We also provide no-interest repayment plans with Humm, Brighte, Open Pay & GEM Visa.

Your Green Planet was founded in 2010 and has achieved meteoric heights in growth since then due to our team’s sheer dedication and quality of work. Your Green Planet is Northern Territory’s leading Solar Retailer for 2017 & 2018. Our customer base that has grown mostly by referrals of existing customers speaks volumes about our customer service.

Your Green Planet has a strong presence with offices in Darwin, Melbourne and Sydney.

Reviewers report paying: $250 - $12,000 for depending on hardware choice and installation difficulty ( how is this calculated? )

Your Green Planet Reviews (451)

5/5! Top work, excellent team team

Hey guys

If you are looking for a solar power system then look at these guys up.

The communication between myself and the sales person Rav was great.

The workmanship of this team is great and outstanding. Well organised and tidy.

I had a complete information provided over the telephone before they came out such as the brands of panels and inverter.

I also was provided with information regards warranty on parts and labour.

We got SOLIS INVERTER and 27 JINKO SOLAR solar installed.

Thanks Rav and the team at Your Green Planet.

Best Installation in SA

Very quick polite. Helpful. Deepak done it everything for us. I highly recommend Your Green Planet.

Excellent Service

The whole install was great they even converted our house to 3 phase. The setup was fast and done in a day. Easy to talk to and responds immediately. Thanks to the team.

2 houses

These guys went above and beyond to give us the best deal, so we got 2 houses intaled with solar. Recommended!!

Good company and service

They are so helpful in with all the process .service is excellent and ontime timely process and installation.

Very stasifie good customer service very easy to communicate thank you

Excellent service

Rev was super friendly and gave us a competitive quote explaining us all the details from day one. Installation was smooth and was completed as per commitment and they kept me updated throughout the process. Very happy with the overall process and our system is working really well. Fingers crossed.

Hassle free installation

YGP gave us a date and time and turned up promptly.
Finished the installation and demonstrated how to get reading using the App

Quality product backed by excellent service

The whole process of requesting a quote to installation went smooth. The installers were very good in their work and left the place tidy after work. Solar panel is working as described.

Excellent service

Deepak Kumar helped right from the start to end.
Excellent knowledge on the matter and superb service. Communication was prompt ,clear and honest and overall experience was great.
I will highly recommend Deepak and team.
Keep up the good work.

Great experience

Very organised, reliable, best and cheaper compares to other services. I am glad that I made the decision to go with this company. Efficient system with great outcome.

Fantastic

Rev was super friendly and gave us a competitive quote explaining us all the details from the outset. Installation was smooth and they kept me updated throughout the process. Very happy with the overall process and our system is working really well. Fingers crossed.

Stress free and reliable

Rev represents the company whom you can trust. He was very professional in the dealing and provided all information that I required to make the decision. I had initially planned to go with another company but when time came closer to install and my house was ready, Rev emerged as a reliable and convincing supplier. The installer - Vikram and his team were one of the most efficient and professional in their role that I have seen as well. I’m not easy with dodgy dealers but this combination of product, supplier, Rev and Vikram’s team are the lot that I will be recommending to my friends and families with interest in Solar installation. You should also give them a chance, and have a chat with Rev!

Excellent Customer Service / Great price

I bought a solar from Deepak. I am very happy the way he dealt with us and the service he provided to us. On top of this he followed up to make sure everything been installed properly and according. Solar was up and working within less than 48 hours of installation. I don't think I could have got any better deal than this.

Please pass my commendation to Deepak for his excellent job and work.

Excellent service

Solar panel work exceptionally well, affordable price , help you through 0%interest instalment plan , installation done perfectly , huge saving on electricity bills ,
Satisfied with your green planet

Amazing Solar Installation by 'YOUR GREEN PLANET'

The quoting process for the installation of our solar panels was very easy and smooth. The people helping us were extremely friendly and very professional workers. They were very high skilled and were able to figure out a great plan that was suitable for our home, which maximised our solar benefits. This was a punctual and quick process which helped us to benefit our house in a short amount of time. After the completion of the job, we were given a certificate of compliance electrical work. This was overall a great option for our home.

The installation was done in a professional manner. The workers did everything to a high standard and ensured that everything was completed properly as per Australian standards. The company also helped us in setting up 'SOLAR WEB PRO' which is a monitoring app that monitors your solar panels electricity production and consumption. This installation has definitely benefitted our home, and anybody else who chooses 'YOUR GREEN PLANET' would be making an exceptional choice for their home.

Overall this was a great choice for our home, which saved us a lot of money when it came to the electrical bills. Solar panels a much more eco-friendly option. This company has done a great job of the installation of our solar panels. If you are interested in solar panels installation, we definitely recommend this company.

Excellent

Deepak has done a great job with our solar panels. Deepak’s honest and kind personality makes him very trustworthy and reliable. I am incredibly happy with how our solar panels turned out.

Worth the Money, with Good Knowledge

Right from the first call with Rev, the interaction was very transparent, Very competitive quote and the installation was great, it was really tidy as in no wire/pipe running outside on the wall. Not on the installation, even after that the team submitted all the paper work to the Energy company to finish the complete process

Best Installer in SA

Your green planet one of the best company in Australia. Deepak did everything for me and we are very with him. I highly recommend this company very professional very honest and special thanks to Deepak, I am happy with Your green planet.

Fantastic customer service and advice

Rev was great from day1 helping me choose the right system and assist with organising installation. Been using it for a few months with no issues at all. Thanks Rev for your help. Good luck.

Everything I asked for with no nonsense!

A great experience from the first phone call. Deepak was the only sales person I spoke to that gave me what I wanted without trying to convince me to go another route. I wanted a quote, we have already had people at the house giving us their sales pitch and have done our research so didn't need another sales guy coming over with handfuls of brochures and opinion. Deepak sent me a quote as requested offered to come over but didn't push, he followed up the next day again not pushy and we signed up later that day. Their quote was by far the best I have seen for what I still consider to be a good value system, it isn't the best equipment but again I did my own research and determined it is worth what we paid. The installers were excellent, on time, polite and cleaned up before they left, they had to work around the rain a bit so were probably there longer than they anticipated but they didn't seem to rush and just got on with job, very friendly and kept me updated throughout the install. Our system is working really well and so far has exceeded expectations, it is great finally having the power of generating our own electricity on our roof. Everyone should be doing it !

Fantastic installation

Excellent service from the initial consultation to install and then to the after service. Very knowledgeable company with reasonable price. Highly recommended.

Best Solar in Adelaide

Excellent service from beginning to and and special thanks to Deepak and your green planet. Very honest and reliable company. Highly recommended.

Fantastic installer, good customer service,fast ,polite,tidy and well explained service and good team all around

Everything gone good, well explained, polite, friendly team, good service all around.

Awesome service

Dealing with the team at your green planet was awesome when I came to deciding whether or not to install solar power. They explained to me the process and clearly outlined the prices of the multiple systems that have. I have dealt with them multiple times over the phone and in person and couldn't recommend them highly enough.

Quality advice and pro-active customer service. Highly recommended

Sales and quoting process was excellent, No on your face marketing tactics and push techniques

Dennis came on site, had a thorough investigation, explained everything and came up with a solution that meets my needs and budget.

Installation was tidy and punctual. Installer crew belonged to Your Green Planet. Not some stray installer

Customer service continues to be great. Dennis helped me to go AGL Solar Savers Plan.

Now my home is environmentally friendly - I am saving money and helping to save the planet.

Fantastic installer

The response to all my queries was well answered and Aman was very responsive and professional in communication.
The installation was a breeze and done with professional quality.

Very happy with the installation and the after service, would surely recommend to all my friends.

Customer service.

Very good customer service and helpful Thank you Your Green Planet.

Great service and product

From our initial enquiry “Your Green Planet” were easy to work with. A quoting appointment was arranged for the very next evening even though it was a Saturday. A range of options were made available and they were able to provide us with what we required and preferred at a very competitive price. Installation took place in a timely manner by a qualified electrician and all without an issue. Their post installation service has also been faultless. We highly recommend this company for your needs without hesitation and are appreciative of their help in installing a solar system that is already saving us money! Thank you.

Thank you Your Green Planet, the process was smooth and fast!

The team at Your Green Planet was smooth from quoting to installation. The system was installed within 5 days after the quote was agreed upon.

There were no issues with the installation, the team completed it within 1 day and the team met my expectations.

Your Green Planet provided great services before and after the installation and the process was very smooth. I am now seeing the benefits in my app and am happy the process went to plan.

Thanks, Your Green Planet and Rev!

Easy, quick installation

Great customer service. Very happy indeed with the quick installation

Highly Recommended

After many overpriced quotes, we got a recommendation to call Dennis at Your Green Planet. The best decision we ever made. Customer Service from the first phone call to all our after installation questions has been A+++. Joe and the team who did the Installation were polite, helpful, on time and cleaned up entirely when they left. They also helped us set up the app. System is working exaxtly as it should. Could not reccommend These guys enough.

Fantastic install

Service was perfect, have no complaints as it was clean n tidy. thanks Your Green Planet. Happy with everything.

Clean install

I am very happy with the installer. They upgraded my single phase to three phase system, installed solar system promptly and efficiently. Price for value was very good.

Excellent service, very thorough communication about products and installation process

We were very impressed with the support and help with buying the product. The guys who did the installation went over and beyond with helping us through the whole process.

Best mob in West

I am glad that got in touch with Your green planet to put solar for my house. Best customer service and competitive price. They guide me everything from app to grid connection. Already savings my bill which I can track from my age app.

Happy with all services

Questions asked, answered very well. Top class service. Friendly to do with. Happy to recommend Your Green Planet to anyone looking for solar installation. Thanks guys

Absolutely The BEST

The entire process, from the first phone call was easy, quick and efficient.
I dealt with Deepak all the way through the process. He was always available to answer any of my queries.
The installation was so quick and easy.
I cannot recommend Your Green Planet highly enough.
Great job team !!

Quick and effective

Quick and efficient friendly workers , explain clearly how the system works.
I will recommend this company to all friends and relatives.

Great products but even better service!

I was dealing with Aman singh throughout the whole process. He was extremely helpful and honest. Always called or msged before coming around as I told him my 1 year old daughter might be asleep during the day. Very thoughtful. There was never any questions that were too hard and even followed up to make sure everything was working well after installation.

Would recommend dealing with Aman to anyone.

Sales guy Aman was very helpful.
Installers were very pilote
Great customer service

Fantastic installer - superb product

From the initial process to the final product, what can I say “smoothest process ever and the best customer service” all my concerns were validated. Fantastic install even from the inspectors point of view. We requested an inverter that was battery ready and it was received with no hesitation. Rebates applied for on our behalf so we didn’t need to do anything. Very very happy, they even came back to assist with the installation of the app as we had a few hiccups doing it. So this is a good indication of after sale service!! 5 ??. So now to wait and let the sun do the work. Thanks again!!

Amazing company to deal with

Got reference from Marsden park community page. I'm really happy with performance.

Quick turnover

Excellent service, the whole process was quick, easy and reliable from getting a quote to the installation.

Great installation

I contacted your green plant when i bought my property nearly a year back and Ram contacted me from the office. He explained thoroughly about the product and indeed i was happy and satisfied what i have been explained. Very happy with the services as my bill are timely credited. After installation also he came around and given me the run down about how the solar system works. Will recommend your green planet for anyone looking for solar here in Darwin. Job well done.

Clean install

We are very happy with install and all service from start to finish. It was a piece of cake to get solar install with this company. No messing around, full install without any deposit. We would recommend YGP to everyone.

Quick turn over and great work

System got installed as promised in 2 weeks, already bills in credit. They helped me to connect to grid as well, good thing is did not charge anything upfront that build our trust. I have already recommended my family to Your green Planet.

Fantastic Installer with Best Service

Your green planet is the best company for solar installations. Their service and customer service is exceptional. We tried many companies and finally selected them for our install. Highly recommended.

Thank you so much for your professional service and install.

Great company to deal with

Great company to deal with, from start to finish everything went well. Anyone looking for solar contact YGP. First time solar panels paid my bill, been thinking for 10 years. Highly recommend

Good service

Very happy with install.Haven't paid any money to electricity company from last 1 year. Amazing after sale service.They call after 1 year to see how system is going on.very happy to recommend others looking for solar,this is company you should be going for.