Your Green Planet

Your Green Planet Reviews

Your Green Planet is a proudly Australian owned business dealing in solar energy. We provide excellent service is energy efficient technology. We attempt to keep a constant eye at the market, looking for the latest innovations in the field and choose the best among the products. We proud ourselves in providing the high quality and energy efficient solutions for residential and commercial clients across Australia.

Our dedicated team is always ready to cater to all the queries of the potential clients with their excellent service. They offer the best advice and the best solutions to the customers’ needs. We also provide no-interest repayment plans with Humm, Brighte, Open Pay & GEM Visa.

Your Green Planet was founded in 2010 and has achieved meteoric heights in growth since then due to our team’s sheer dedication and quality of work. Your Green Planet is Northern Territory’s leading Solar Retailer for 2017 & 2018. Our customer base that has grown mostly by referrals of existing customers speaks volumes about our customer service.

Your Green Planet has a strong presence with offices in Darwin, Melbourne and Sydney.

Reviewers report paying: $250 - $12,000 for depending on hardware choice and installation difficulty ( how is this calculated? )

Your Green Planet Reviews (395)

Review removed at the request of the reviewer

Learn More

Neatly done

Got reference from one of our family friends. Came over to gave us hotel and installed next week. Already seeing great results. Thank you ygp team.

Great system

Great system perfect perflrmance sunny day in winter nearly 25-30kw

Worth the investment

Install was quick and efficient. No complaints! Savings galore. Worth the investment.

Great product and knowledge

Great company to deal with & great product knowledge of everything they have up to great market standards. Installation finished in 1 day. First quarter bill already in credit.

Excellent Insulation

From day one all nice and clear picture from Solar people. They gave us free quote & competitive pricing. Sales rep came to our house to explain everything and spent nearly an hour to explain everything. Savings are good so far.

Quick and easy install

Quick chat over the phone and sales rep came next day to explain everything. Our usage is only 30kw a day and system is producing close to double. This is what I expected & great return on investment so far. I highly appreciate Your Green Planet for Solar people.

Great installation, amazing pre and post installation service

The experience with Your Green Planet was amazing and pleasant, all the way from the first meeting to assess the energy requirements and generating quotes, to installation and after.

They were able to do the installation before the promised date, and the process itself was smooth and efficient.
They did a great job of installing the solar panels neatly and concealing all the excess wiring, the installation looks neat and professional.

They were also very prompt with sending all the required documentation to the energy retailer and setting us up with the best energy plan.

I would specifically like to mention Rev Raman who helped me throughout the process, and Vikram who did the installation. Both of them have been extremely professional and helpful.

I've had no complaints with the system whatsoever after the installation, and I'm happy that I chose Your Green Planet.
I'll happily recommend them to anyone that's looking for a reliable, cost-effective solar installation with some excellent service and support.

Very professional

Aman came to our home. Was always very punctual and professional. He was upfront and honest with the process and assisted us from start to finish. Highly recommended. Inspector seemed happy with installation. We are still waiting on grid connection.

Ygp great team

It was all marvellous. My 13.32 ke system doing good production more than what I expected, have not paid my last bill. Highly recommended Rev and his team if someone is looking Solar

Great work and great productivity in winter

From start to finish everything went perfectly fine. It was all hassal free. Great install really happy with productivity even in winter producing 20-24kw everyday by 6.6kw. Rev is amazing sales rep help us to get right system and right product.

Great installation

Very efficient service and knowledgeable in all aspects of solar system.

Solar experts

Great team, great service and very easy to deal with

Good customer service

Sale process was very easy & quick, & we are currently saving 70% compared to previous bills.

Quick turn around

Sales prices fast and quick, quick turn around, fast and simple process.

Fantastic Solar Installers, very professional work and very honest people

The Sales process was amazing, The Sales person was very well spoken and very honest with ever he said to me.

The installation Team did an amazing Job, they are very professional, polite and the thing I realized the most was their tidiness. I would recommend them for any person thinking of installing Solar panels.

Customer Service was amazing, very polite and we'll spoken and most of all very honest and helpful.

They help me organize everything with my power company I didn't have do a thing, My solar is working perfect now and I can start seeing Solar credit accumulating. Best people in the Business.

Good service

It was great to dealt with Rev and his team. Highly recommended and it,s very good system.

Beautiful install

Sales process was nice and smooth, it's all tension free job. Installed really good

Recommended company

Sales service was Short and to the point. Installation team was excellent. They did an amazing job.

Great company. Quality product and easy to deal with

Your Green Planet installed a 6.6kW solar system on our house. They answered all of my questions. Rev was helpful and his team of installers were punctual and did a great job with the install. Would definitely recommend Your Green Planet to anyone looking to install a new solar system.

Highly professional service

Very professional and amazing service. Rev was kind enough to answer all my queries and installation team was amazing

Great team

Everything went nice and smooth. Finished installation in 5 hours. Rep to install team did great.

Fantastic service

Rev is very good in terms of explaining solar service and I got a good response and am happy with solar system

Good clean

From sales quoting to after sales everything is very good. Electrician remove old panels and install new 10 ke system . Very happy with performance from my new solar system.

Fantastic Installer

Everything from quotation to installation went seamlessly.
Compared multiple options to get best value for money and hooked up with YGP. Got reliable and reputable panels and inverter that the market can offer today.
Would highly recommend to friends and family.

Installation was good and quick. Gave good information

This company was the only one who actually came out to my home and discussed everything.as i had done all the research the salesman did not try and sell me a cheap system or tell me bullshit.i was impressed .installation was good and communication was good.organising connection was helpful.

Amazing crew and service

Punctual on time and did great install. Really happy with everything.

Great team

All good from start to end, sales rep explained nicely. Installation team mentioned us where to install panel. All of them did nice job. Highly recommended

Excellent job would recommend 5stars

Excellent job would recommend 5stars. Special thanks to Deepak who did everything from beginning to End.
Thanks your green planet. I am very happy with you.

Fantastic people

Everything from quote to install went extremely well. The team was very professional.

Fantastic Knowledge and service

Thank you to the salesman and the knowledge of understanding Solar and explaining it to a normal person appreciate the service and the installation so efficiently and quick and the after hours service as well
Job well done.

Bought 10kw

Everything went nice and smooth. Great installation team and sales rep provided great service from day one till now. Amazing results.

Beautiful install

Amazing team to deal with from start to finish all 5 star service, great service, great install. I highly recommend everyone.

great service

great service with great knowledge, explained really well showed us app as well how to use. installer was knowledgable knows what he was doing. he showed us where he is going to install panel. my partner and I are really happy with system.highly recommended your green planet.

Bought 6.6

Good service always ready to assist us with our enquries. Rev was helpful by phone and text throughout the time.

Happy and satisfied

Happy as a customer, great instal removed my existing system which wasn’t working & recycled as well. Installed new 6.6kw system with Longi panels, doing good production 30-35kw everyday. Thank you YGP team for doing great job.

Good installation experience

Happy with the whole process
Good installation, highly recommended to everyone

Wonderful experience

Amazing experience with Rev. He gave the best price and make sure everything is done before raising the invoice.

Fast, efficient and no fuss.

Sales team where great, easy to deal with and fuss attitude.

Installation went seamlessly. Clean and tidy.

Ram’s customer service was great always happy to help

Competitive and Quality Solar Installer

If anyone interested in installing solar, contact Rev Raman. Highly recommended based on my personal experience with them. Very competitive and quality installation. Rev is the sales person whereas installation was done my Vikram Pawar, who did an excellent job.

Good service

Dennis is very good man and hard working. He came before and after installation. People who installed solar were so nice and they knew their job. Thanks.

Great installation Crew

Happy with the job.Friendly hard working good boys, at last they clean everything and explain how will work . Happy to recommend to everyone

Fantastic experience!

We got initial quote from Rev and were very happy with the quote. Vikram did the installation and it was hassle free. Absolutely good experience and would love to recommend them to anyone !!

Great install

Rev was good to deal with. He explained really well. Installed our system in 2 weeks. Great installation team to deal with. Ygp to choose for Solar panels recommended already to few of my friends.

Best Installation in SA

I am very happy with Your green planet solar company. They are very professional from beginning to end and special thanks to Deepak who looked after us every step.
Thanks again YGP very neat and clean Job.

Good Service

happy with service .. Clean , tidy solar installation done by professional tradesmen . Double storey installation but was done but very nicely without any damage to property.

Great customer service and product

Great customer service, the quotation and installation process was explained clearly, the system that was presented to us is the most optimise one compared to quotes from other providers. Installation process was smooth, the guys were very professional and punctual and the system is running excellent. We are very satisfied, highly recommended!

Good service

We bought a 10kw system and the service was Fast and convenient. The installation was professionally made and finished.

Happy and satisfied

It was very fast & quick install without any damage on roof. Customer service was good. Price was competitive.

Best company

Called few Solar company for quote. Ygp Sales rep visited my place and gave me quote. Good thing about Sales rep never pushy gave us plenty of time to research and compare quotes. Quality of time spent by installer before installation. Vikram explained everything how system works. He showed me app as well. Sales rep visited after instalation as well. They organised my grid connection too. If anyone looking for Solar contact this company. I highly recommend them.