Your Green Planet

Your Green Planet Reviews

Your Green Planet is a proudly Australian owned business dealing in solar energy. We provide excellent service is energy efficient technology. We attempt to keep a constant eye at the market, looking for the latest innovations in the field and choose the best among the products. We proud ourselves in providing the high quality and energy efficient solutions for residential and commercial clients across Australia.

Our dedicated team is always ready to cater to all the queries of the potential clients with their excellent service. They offer the best advice and the best solutions to the customers’ needs. We also provide no-interest repayment plans with Humm, Brighte, Open Pay & GEM Visa.

Your Green Planet was founded in 2010 and has achieved meteoric heights in growth since then due to our team’s sheer dedication and quality of work. Your Green Planet is Northern Territory’s leading Solar Retailer for 2017 & 2018. Our customer base that has grown mostly by referrals of existing customers speaks volumes about our customer service.

Your Green Planet has a strong presence with offices in Darwin, Melbourne and Sydney.

Reviewers report paying: $1,850 - $9,000 for depending on hardware choice and installation difficulty ( how is this calculated? )

The views expressed by reviewers are theirs alone, and do not necessarily reflect those of Peacock Media Group, which makes no representations as to the accuracy of the reviews. For our full disclaimer and further information, see our Terms of Use and our Review Guidelines.

Your Green Planet Reviews (523)

Great team with professional installation

Rev was extremely helpful in making me chose the right and best suited product within the specified budget. He understood the overall needs and installed the product professionally. They also organised the grid connection themselves. Thanks guys!!

Clean job happy client

Really happy from start to end. Professional company , love there sparky very nice bloke . No breakage at my property. Very happy to recommend to others.

Has good reviews for a reason

After researching for some time and coming across multiple great reviews from a community fb group and also on Google I decided to engage Your Green Planet. From the get go Rev was extremely helpful, informative and knowledgeable about the which brand, model and capacity of which panels, inverter best suited to my application. Rev would make sure all of our questions were answered, even on weekends and after business hours. My wife and I are very pleased and wished there were more transparent and accomodating businesses like Your Green Planet these days. Yep, so this company has a heap of good reviews for very good reason, and I would recommend to anyone. Thanks

Fantastic saving money

Good service, friendly staff and before solsr bills were higher and aftee solae very veey low decrease nesrly 80% really happy with team.

Value for money provider

I would highly recommend your green planet for solar requirements as they are great value for your money and outstanding customer service. I had a very pleasant experience with Dennis and his team who are best in the business. They are quiet efficient and highly experienced and their prices are quiet reasonable too.

Love everything about solar

Great company to deal with, good reveiws on all platform that's why decided to go with them and they responded all the time with every single wnquiry of mine. one of my friend also installed with them. happy to recommend to all of them.

Great system

Referred by our local community pages, highly recommended our local suburbs. All my family friends got installed from same company already seeing 50kw production almost everyday. Thank you YGP

Original Review on 03-09-2021:

Hassle free installation

YGP gave us a date and time and turned up promptly.
Finished the installation and demonstrated how to get reading using the App

8 months later we asked Denzil: "Are you happy with the performance of your system so far?"

We are quite satisfied re: the performance of the installed system.
We were provided with an App that allows us to monitor the performance and this looks to be functioning to expectation

Beautiful work and installation

One of my family friend got installed from them, really happy with their service and install. System generating really good performance even in early winter 40kw a day. Let’s see how much real savings will be. I highly recommend Your Green Planet and team.

Pretty Good

Everything is went well. Ram came and saw us. Happy with his service. Job well done. Sounds good….

Solar Panel (YGP)

Very good service

Guided through the process all the way.

Deepak was very good in customer service.

Fantastic

Very good service and amazing customer service
Reliable really helpful

Why buy from anyone else…

Sales process was seamless. Brought all options to the table and worked with us to select what we needed, not what we thought we wanted.

Installation was fast, tidy and no stress to us. Workers were polite.
Whole process from start to finish was sorted by Your Green Planet. We didn’t have to do anything.
Already advising friends to do the same.

Fantastic Installation & Excellent Customer Service

Best installer in Adelaide. Deepak helped us from beginning to the end and he did everything for us. We are very happy with his service. Highly recommend Deepak and his company. Thanks lot your green planet team to support us.

Very quick installation, very well planned

It’s very quick installing, very neat work, very well planned

Great install

Very easy quotation process.
Great customer service and easily approachable. Very friendly team.

Best quality system

They provide best customer service with great value and quality of product.

Great team

Sales process was great, installation went on time.. helped me to connect to grid as well.

Reliable company

Overall happy from start to end. Electricians & sale staff did proper installation & explanation.Already saving heaps of $$$. Happy to recommend.

Excellent Service

I was referred to Deepak by a friend and he was very helpful in guiding through the process. The installation team did a good job and we are happy with the quality of the system. Excellent service and thanks to the team.

Excellent service

The service in general was excellent. Deepak was very helpful in guiding through the process. The installation team was good. The system looks worthy if the calclations are accurate.

Great service and value

Excellent service, very happy with our experience. Salesperson( Kumar) explained us all the details and benefits answered all our questions.
Installation was very quick and smooth and we are really happy with the quality of the system.
Highly recommend your green planet.
Thanks!

Fantastic turn around and post install support

Sales quote process is quick. No fuss. The SME went to our house for the quote, 3 days later I accepted the proposal and 2 days after they installed the solar. I had issues with my app and reported it this morning, then 3 hours after, an solar electrician came and replace the internet dongle!!!!

Great service and value

Speedy service, amazing customer service, very helpful and value for money. We are saving so much money already! Thank you.

Good service

Everything went well, smooth & they finished everything in a day. No pull back system monitoring working.Really happy with my system & happy to recommend to others who is looking to get solar installed.

My Recommended Number 1 in Solar YGP

Deepak was my first contact person, who in my opinion exceeded all expectations of customer services. I'm more that Happy with all aspects of installation which was a smooth process from start to end. A detailed quality quote was provided for a high quality system. They use there own employees and not sub-contractors thses people are friendly and work througout the day deligently. Every part of the organistation seems to deliver a professionally well run organisation delivered in the final product. Thank You - Your Green Planet - Regards David

Quality installation at a great price

YGP was the only retailer who visited the property before the quote was made. Rev walked us through the various options and we could make the right choice of panels and inverter. He was very patient and ready to hear our needs. YGP provided us the best price in the market.

Installation was done on the same day as promised and quality of work is great as well. Inverter and panel installation looks neat and tidy. Electrician Vikram explained to us about the system and layout; and answered all our queries patiently.

They helped organise the grid connection the next business day.

Would highly recommend YGP.

Recommended

Happy with installation, smooth process from start to end. A detailed quote was provided and they send there own electricians to install solar panels not any subcontractors. Did everything professionally and happy to recommend to my friends.

Clean installation and system design

Your green planet is a very effective and punctual. They have a group of professional installers that came in and installed quality panels and an inverter for a very competitive price. They were responsive over the phone and communication flow. Dennis from ygp expalined the whole process and walked me through it until installation is completed. Highly recommended.

Excellent work

Sales process was great all hassal free. All good customer service to install. Already savings great money on bills.

Happy with outcome

The whole process was seemless and straightforward. Extremely happy with the outcome.

Great service by team signed up 10 days ago, now all up and running within 10 days. System doing great 10kw performing around 54kw everyday. I highly recommended Your Green Planet and their team if you are looking for solar.

Great Job

Great Job, easy to contact and helpfull.. best price available in market.

Fantastic

Sales quoting process was good nice and smooth. Installation went well on time very good people. Customer service was always on time. He answered all my questions and always answered our calls and texts. Highly recommended

Fantastic installer

Aman was a great consultant. Your green planet is a good company to do business with.

Great experience

The team at YGP were very easy to deal with, happy with installation and overall experience. Great products and well priced. Will recommend to all family and friends

Amazed it’s savings

I m really amazed with my solar savings. Bills used to be $1500 a quarter before solar. Had 20 Kilowatt system put on and bill is now only 93 bucks. Really happy. Happy to recommend.After sales service is best. I changed my wifi password and they came twice to set it up again and didn’t charged me anything .

Great install

Very good customer service by Rev and proper installation. All great work by full team

Great Sevice and highly recommended!!

Great Service and Highly recommend!! All sales and staff are excellent!

Good Customer Service

Price under Installment, quick & tidy Installation and good customer service

Fantastic And Quick service

Got 9.9kw system installed. Service was really good and professional. System working really well. Highly recommended

Happy

Contact with YGP was quick. I had terracotta tiles. They install SolarEdge and optimisers on every single panels with Qcells Solar panels . System works pretty fine and reaching peak to 9 Kw. Neat job. Happy to recommend to others.

Fabulous service

The commitment from the entire team was good with hassle free connection. The workmanship was great.

Fantastic installation

It was a great pleasure to have a solar install from green planet. All the staff are highly qualified and energetic. They was very polite. I really appreciate their work. Thanks heps

Excellent Service

The process was seamless from first communication of getting a quote till final installation. The contractors on site were polite and accomodating. We loved the way they worked without creating any disruption. Would highly recommend Your Green Planet for any solar installations for affordable, economic and reliable work.

Stress free process

When I got the quote, I was really sceptical about the quality of the panels or inverter because the 6.6kw was very cheap ,but the sales person was very patient and answered all my questions. When I looked up the company I found that they had excellent reviews and this also help with me decision process. After I decided to go ahead with the installation everything was very smooth.

Prompt and Responsive

Sales/Quoting process went pretty good.. Rev is very responsive and prompt in responding..

Got some Cancellation and Installation was booked over the night- It was prompt and happy that we are running on solar within a day we paid our deposit.. No wait time :-)

Fantastic Installer, Quick and Efficient

Very Smooth process regarding Sales. Installation was a breeze.

Everyone involved in the process were thorough professionals.

Overall ,happy with our decision. I would definitely recommend using their services.

Great product

Great product with great knowledge. I am really please with system I bought. I am already savings great bill. Specially one or 2 panels in shade still Solar edge works out best with 40kw everyday. Looking forward for more savings.

Fantastic

I am happy with the service and performance and saving money.