Always Energy Pty Ltd

Always Energy Pty Ltd Reviews

Always Energy Pty Ltd is a Solar Power Installation company based in Port Macquarie NSW. Here are their reviews as submitted by visitors to SolarQuotes

Reviewers report paying: $5,500 - $5,900 for depending on hardware choice and installation difficulty ( how is this calculated? )

Always Energy Pty Ltd Reviews (3)

4.0/5

No problem

I rate Always Energy highly. Competitive prices are offered on very good quality panels and inverter. These were installed with little fuss and with no problems encountered in about six hours. Customer service was polite and prompt. My 7.7kw system is capturing more energy than I am using now, even on rainy/overcast days. Recommended.

Very accommodating in all aspects of our dealings and installation.

We found that dealing with Always Energy , the staff, and tradesmen, was 1 st. class in all aspects of their work.
I would have no hesitation in recommending their services from quotation to implementation of the installation, to prospected customers, whom I am sure would be well satisfied, as we are.
We only await the final grid connection with the power supply co. to finalise the contract, then all will be well.

Great service from Daniel, came on the day arranged many weeks before and am happy with the end result so far.