Arise Solar Reviews

About Arise Solar, Solar Installers

Arise Solar is a Solar Power Installation company based in and serves . Here are their reviews as submitted by visitors to SolarQuotes

Arise Solar Solar Reviews

They used local electrician to install and in my opinion they were experienced and good to work with. Arriving at the designated day and time. Job completed in one day. Quality work .. conduits plumb and attached well. All units fitted with competence. Friendly team. Show additional information
Poor communication with sales people.
Installer doesn't respond to phone calls
I was very happy with Jeff from Adapt Energy (one of your quotes). He was very helpful, good products and around the same price as Arise Solar were slightly cheaper and happy to give me a price on the products I selected. The sales person from Replenishable Energy (your second contact) came to my house, said it would be a week or so before he could supply a quote as his boss, Rollo was in China. However, he never supplied a quote. In his discussions he seemed to be more expensive than most of the competition, so I was not worried and didn't follow up.
After quite a bit of research, I worked out what products I wanted to install. I went with Arise Solar, not only were they the cheapest they were willing to quote on what I wanted.
They used a reputable local installer, who did a very good job. I have pressed metal tiled roof and they were aware of how to do the job.
My observation is that most people want to sell what they have sourced cheap.
I really loved your site for the information, which was very helpful.