Kozco Energy Group Reviews

About Kozco Energy Group, Solar Installers

Kozco Energy Group
Gold Partner

Kozco Energy Group is a Solar Power Installation company based in Croydon Park and serves SA. Here are their reviews as submitted by visitors to SolarQuotes

Kozco Energy Group Solar Reviews

Thanks Sharon,
Much appreciated, was a pleasure completing your install with the team.
From the first request for a quote Kozco has been very prompt and answered all questons professionally.

After ordering they provided me with a time schedule, which they have met or exceeded in every respect.

System was installed 11 days before the promised date and commissioned the same day.

Very professional and courteous installation crew.

Recommended.

Hi Fred,
That is great to hear, We strive to exceed expectations and deliver the Kozco Experience. We are glad you had such a positive experience. Enjoy the savings!!
I would highly recommend Kozco. Sam was fantastic to deal with. He was honest and informative and did not have a �salesman approach' at all. He responded quickly to my various questions and the ordering process was easy and instillation happened quickly. Their quote was also very cost effective relative to other quotes I received.

The installation process was equally a great experience. The tradesmen were all lovely guys and were professional, efficient and worked through very hot weather to get my system installed. They were respectful of my property and tidyied up perfectly.

I would 100% recommend Kozco.

Hi Kate,
We really appreciate your kind words, Kozco and myself pride ourselves on our 10/10 experience and going above and beyond for each important customer. Your job came out great and the whole process was smooth. Enjoy getting rid of that nasty electricity bill.
No pressure, just honest info. Installation smooth. Certainly would recommended this business.

Thanks Claudia,
That is what i pride myself on personally and what Kozco Energy Group is all about.
Very glad to hear you loved your install and service.
I haven't had the installation yet but Kozko have been great so far and well ahead of their competitors in terms of service Show additional information
Professional people.
Know their industry.
Extremely good installers.
Everything went smoothly, as described by the retailer, including the timeline for installation, which was very good. A site visit by our chosen supplier (Kozco) was really helpful, as it showed we had 3-phase power, which was a pleasant surprise, as it meant we could go for a larger system than we had originally thought. The 9.3kW panels / 7kW inverter system we opted for should effectively nuke our electricity bill. Just received our (hopefully) last nasty electricity bill ($1000+) - the next bill will fully reflect the new solar paradigm at our place - can't wait! The info on the SolarQuotes website was really great and we learned a lot, which helped inform our purchase immensely. Very grateful - thanks! Keeping an eye on the economics of buying a battery next, which we will probably do eventually.

Hi Keith,
That is great to hear, We at Kozco are glad you had such a great experience and it was a pleasure to meet you and discuss your needs. We hope you enjoy your new system as much as we enjoyed supplying it.
20 day delay by SA Power Networks to email me my original copy of SEG approval. This held up installation times etc. Show additional information

Hi Jess,
It was a pleasure spending time with you both, designing a custom system to suit your needs and exceeding all your expectations. Enjoy saving the $$$$
Sam and Kozco completed solar at my house and business. Service and admin were amazing. Very responsive and went well above and beyond to make the process easy and smooth. Will be referring to everyone. Cheers guys.

Hi Brendan,
We are glad you enjoyed your Kozco Experience and it was a pleasure to work with you on this project.
Actually went with Goliath Electrical. A toss between Kozco (less reviews ) . Both very good deal with. Show additional information
Overall a great service and install. Have had the system up and running for 3 weeks and making a lot more then predicted. Sam from Kozco was the most honest, realistic and trustworthy person we had quote us. Other 2 company's had salesman approaches and only cared about a signature. Would heavily and will be recommending Sam and the team at Kozco a Energy Group. Thanks everyone.

Hi Jess,
Thanks heaps for your kind words. Every customer gets the 110% Kozco Experience and we are glad you enjoyed every aspect. Enjoy the system and thanks for the referrals already.
Overall very satisfied with Kozco. What I didn't like about Kozco was that they became completely unresponsive after I gave them the job. They didn't send a confirmation that they received the deposit, didn't return phone calls, didn't inform me of an installation date, nothing for about 3 weeks. In that sense the customer service experience was poor. However, my expectations around the quality of the system and the installation were absolutely met. Show additional information
Had the pleasure of having first contact from Sam and dealing directly with Sam and director Wayne throughout the process. Sam and the install team arrived on time and completed the job exactly as I requested with some complicated requests. Overall great service and install. Wouldn't hesitate to recommend. Thanks team Show additional information
I had specific needs for the location of solar panels and inverter, Kozco energy group was the only company that would meet these needs. Their prices are competitive and service was well above average. I can not wait to get the battery installed in a years time. Extremely happy. Show additional information
Have had system installed 4 weeks and has made double what Sam expected it to. System was sold by Sam from Kozco and I couldn't be happier. Out of all the quotes, they were arms and legs above the rest with the approach and honesty. Highly recommend. Show additional information
Kozco were great to deal with from start to finish. The installers turned up on time and were very friendly and professional. I was pleased with how neat the installation was with no cables visible and the system is performing better than expected. Sam the salesman was very helpfull and supplied all the information i needed to make my decision. I would highly recommend Kozco Energy Group if you're thinking about solar. Show additional information
I am very impressed with my solar system and service I received. Sam was very professional and catered to my every need, making sure we got the right system for the amount of energy our household uses.
The install team were also very friendly and answered all my questions and queries in depth. Not only were they also very professional but they also left my place spotless in the areas that they worked in.

Not only does my system work perfectly, but Sam and the team have gone the extra mile to make it athesticically pleasing.

I couldn't recommend this company and it's staff high enough.
Sam was great - turned up on time, explained everything and was not pushy.
System installed by 10am (they used twice the number of staff because of the hot weather)
Sam from Kozco came to our house and explained the quote in an easy and professional manner. He wasn't pushy at all, which gave me a good impression about the company. After comparing all quotes I have decided to go ahead with Kozco as they had the best value for money and seemed to be pleasant to deal with.

The installation has been carried out about 2.5 weeks after I have signed the contract. The installation team has arrived in the morning and appeared to work in a professional manner. Unfortunately the installation couldn't be finished on the day due to some missing parts, but was completed on the next working day. After the handover the system has stopped working on the second day, but has been fixed on the same day by Nick, who promptly attended after the issue has been reported. The system has been installed a month ago and is performing very well so far.

Many thanks to all the technicians who have carried out the installation, especially those who have installed the solar panels and worked long hours on a hot day.
I have no reservations to recommend this company to other people.
The system has been in use for approx 3 weeks, have also recently installed additional aircons, very timely with recent warm weather in Adelaide, we are extremely happy with system perfomance, 5kw Fronius inverter/ 6.6kw Trina 300w panels. If you are looking for a quality system with quality service Sam's your man from KOZCO ENERGY GROUP. Well done guys Show additional information
Cashing the STC my self through Green Bank (better price then installer)
Sale person not pushy
Generally a smooth process. Went well. Show additional information
Sam explained the system thoroughly. They installed on the day they promised and turned up on time. The guys were polite and helpful and completed in one day. Show additional information
Good points
Sam the sales guy was communicative, responsive, followed up promptly, kept his promises, wasn't too pushy, and put the effort in to make sure we had the information we needed and were satisfied with progress.
The price was competitive.
The panels and inverter were appropriate quality and the system design was appropriate for our available roof space.
Performance guarantee explictly given in the quote.
The installation went very smoothly, was done in less than a day, and it happened on the day that they promised. The installers were friendly and happy to spend time explaining the system to me.
When there was a supplier delay in sourcing the quoted panels, they upgraded the panels for free to a better version (although this did reduce the nominal system capacity by 1% due to "roundoff" i.e. 21 * 310W = 6.51 kW instead of 22 * 300W = 6.6 kW)
So far after 3 weeks the system is performing as promised (actually slightly higher than predicted)

Not-so-good points
Installation took 6 weeks after deposit
One of the roof tiles that the installers cracked in half during installation they forgot to repair, which might have caused water damage if I hadn't found it.

On the whole they did a great job and I thoroughly recommend them as one of your three quotes.
Kozco kept me informed of the progress of our installation. Kozco was always on time. Kozco documentation was clear and concise. Subcontractors and employees were always courteous. Site was left clean and tidy after installation of the Solar Panels. Sam and other Kozco employees assisted me with setting up my mobile phone and i Pad. This was greatly appreciated. Show additional information
I am extremely satisfied with the process from start to end. Kozco team kept me posted on everything. The installation team was the best one can have. Show additional information
Paul from Paralowie.
I have to say for people who you are looking for new solar panels installed you can't go past Kozco Energy Group, for prompt service, reliable tradespeople and amazing price, plus use the best quality panels and inverters, want the best give them a call, and a special mention to Sam who was a pleasure to deal with from the start to final handover chat. Thanks Kozco crew you made my decision to finally get solar a breeze ????*****
Solar Install complete and I am very happy with these guys, the whole team were awesome from start to finish.
I got a tonne of quotes and was just a little particular about what I wanted and where, all I can say is Kozco stood out from the 1st site visit and continued to impress through the whole process.

Anyone looking into Solar, I would highly recommend giving Kozco the change to impress you also..
Very professional solar company, using decent top quality China made panel - nice looking and high efficiency!
And they took every care of your roof, and clean up all the mass and left over before leaving. Highly recommended.
professional and timely. Show additional information
Not the lowest price but comparable to the 3 companies supplied by solarquotes services.

Excellent initial contact with Sam Testa who quoted promptly and importantly answered all of my questions in a polite and timely manner - Sam is a installer himself. During the quote he and Chris physically checked my roof to ensure what they were proposing was suitable. Sam organised the design, booked in the utilities smart meter change with Kozco's head office and an installation date was agreed. We had a slight snag with the original quoted solar panel brand being unavailable but we found a comparable substitute to ensure to installation wasn't delayed.

We went for tier 1 panels (JA Solar 310w) and high end Fronius inverter as per the advice obtained from Solarquotes and in consultation with Kozco.

Chris, Nick and the Kozco team met onsite and completed the installation within the day. Kozco cleaned up and were professional throughout the day.

Sam came through and checked the work before hand over and everything operationally was explained clearly.

We have only had the solar system up and running now for a week so early days in terms of reliability and performance but all is working as planned.

We highly recommend Sam, Chris, Nick and the team at Kozco.
Kozco were fantastic to deal with. Sam answered any questions I had and was happy to alter the quote/design as I made up my mind on which components I actually wanted. Although I've only had the system installed for a few days, I'm very happy so far. The installation went well and the quality of the work is great. All of the staff are friendly and professional. I highly recommend them! Show additional information
Professional service from start to finish. Highly recommend. Show additional information
Chose Kozco although not the cheapest their all round price quality and service seemed the best.
Very poor service re installation of smart meter by AGL though, which has still not been installed. They are non co-operative, rude and inefficient.
I've certainly learnt a lot about solar systems. I've had other quotes from companies that advertise heavily but have learnt that they deal with cheaper goods. A nearby neighbour, who is an electrical engineer, recommended the company that he used and we ended up with them. I bought "The Good Solar Guide" and thoroughly recommend this book for anyone thinking about solar. Read it first before you sign with a company. Show additional information
I received 3 quotes. There was only one that was genuinely interested about my needs.
I had the pleasure of dealing with Wayne and Sam from Kozco Energy Group, incredible service, outstanding workmanship and a overall great process. Would highly recommend to anyone. The whole process is made so easy from the first phone call to the day of install. Thanks heaps Solarquotes.
Kozco are also upgrading my HWS to a solar integrated heat pump system. System not yet installed. Show additional information
Only good to say about KOZCO ENERY.

Solar Quotes website for info excellent .
Thanking you heaps for that info and recommending KOZCO