Kozco Energy Group Reviews

Kozco Energy Group is a Solar Power Installation company based in Croydon Park and serves SA. Here are their reviews as submitted by visitors to SolarQuotes

Reviewers report paying: $3,500 - $10,500 for depending on hardware choice and installation difficulty ( how is this calculated? )

Kozco Energy Group Reviews (221)

Professional Company

Kozco were one of three quotes I received and were the best quality, price and design submitted.
Thanks to Sam Storey for modifying the design and size while also keeping the extra costs reasonable. Joe and Sam and the installation team were on time and performed the job under harsh conditions (very windy) with no fuss. The installation process was explained to me as modifications were made on the run to best suit my setup. Left the driveway clean and tidy then explained on how the system operated and what happens next. Grid connection hasn't happened yet but the admin team have arranged the necessary booking so appears to be all good.

Hi David.
Thank you so much for taking the time to rate your experience. On behalf of the whole team; many thanks for your kind words! Hopefully your grid connection will be sorted shortly so you can fully enjoy the benefits of your solar system.
Thanks again, all the best!

Great Service & Quality

While searching for a solar system to suit my needs, I came across many pushy salespeople who assured me that their offer was the only option worth considering. When talking to Kozco they were informative, knowledgable, understanding of my needs and not at all pushy. The quoting process was very easy & all aspects of the installation explained very well. They were happy to send one our their guys to site to discuss inverter locations. The pricing was very competitive & also included wiring of the backup circuits from the battery, which no other installer had allowed to do. Shortly before the installation, Kozco called me to advise that shipment of panels had not arrived due to COVID-related logistics issues & upgraded to a better panel at no additional cost to maintain my installation date.

The end result is extremely neat & professional & functioning well. Kozco's representative on the day helped to set up the Alpha App as well as provide options for getting better feed in tarriffs with alternative retailer options.

There wasn't a single aspect that I wasn't extremely happy with, would highly recommend in future.

Hi Tom,

Thank you so much for your review and recommendation. We take pride in offering the best customer service and it’s great to hear you are happy with our work. Enjoy your solar system, thanks again.

Happy

Excellent customer service, answered all my questions, installation was efficient and were friendly

Thank you so much for your kind review, Sharon. We hope you enjoy your new system. All the best!

Very happy with my dealings with Kozco

Very happy with quoting process, explanations and clarification by salesperson
Installers were excellent but made some little mistakes that I picked up on, easily rectified.
System seems to works well, only been in a month, coming into spring, waiting on my first power bill
Ratings would have higher if just kept me in the loop as to why delays (Sonnen Battery delay)

Hi Harry,

Congratulations on your new solar system! Thank you for taking the time to review our service. We value your feedback and are always trying to improve our work for an even better solar experience. Looking forward to hearing how the system performs in the future. Thanks again, Harry.

Professional and friendly. Would highly recommend this company

Tyson came and quoted within a couple of days of my enquiry. He was friendly and professional, and clearly explained the various options available. The quote was comparable to others, however the deciding factor was the original customer service. I was not let down! Every person I interacted with was friendly and helpful. The installers were professional and completed everything well within the given time frame. The company arranged everything with my energy supplier and I started receiving input credits from day 1. I definitely feel I made the right choice in choosing Kozco to install my solar

Smooth Upgrade

Ben and his install crew were a hard working bunch of lads. It was a fairly big job which they did well, a neat and professional job. It's comfortable having a crew like them in your 'home space' polite and friendly lads.
Communication with the office was very good with quick email responses to queries.
We previously had a 1.7kw system which they removed without any fuss.
The battery and inverter installation is neat and looks good.

Savings after the install of our solar by Kozco Energy

It is 12 months since we had out last bill from AGL and in that time we have also received a cheque for $300+ for the credit on our account. That is how efficient our solar panels have been! Love your work Kozco!

Easy to deal with

Had a 13.3kw system quoted up to be installed as part of a new house build, the sales team were great, easy to deal with and gave me all the options I wanted.

The installation of the panels was completed at 1st fix phase and arranged while the builders scaffolding was on-site, all cabling was done neatly, they unfortuantely couldn't install all of the panels which were designed off the plan but adjusted things accordingly so now it's a 12.2kw system which is still plenty big enough!. Installation of the inverters came a bit later when the house was complete and again no fuss, the installers were great, friendly and turned up on time and cleaned up after themselves, having dealt with a bunch of trades as part of the build these guys were right up there!

Happy to recommend!

No stress solar.

I was very happy with all aspects of the quotation, installation, advice and liaison with my electricity supplier.

Got to be best in the business

Right from the start I was taken by the 'can do' attitude. No smoke and mirror type explanations and quotes...just worked out what I needed and then gave me a price no one else could come close to. I've had a lot of tradies do work for me in my time but this was the first time that all those attending (up to 8 at one time) shared the same values of politeness, tidiness, punctuality and were courteous and understanding in their responses to me about the system they were installing for us.
I have nothing but praise for this organisation and those who work for them. I highly recommend them.

Brilliant

This is the third time we have used KOZKO, once for ducted air conditioning and twice now for solar. We never considered going to another provider or installer.

They may not be the cheapest but they are the BEST.

The installation team was very professional and polite. They left no trace of themselves after completion of installation, they cleaned up, walked me through the system, the app (which I love) and we could t be happier.

We strongly recommend this exception business for all your energy needs.

Great

Competitive quote and great service. They explained the system and the benefits of the different equipment. Very happy

Amazing Solar & Battery System

I highly recommend Kozco Energy, who from quotation to final installation of solar and battery, were highly professional in everything they did.
I was surprised that I could have such an impressive system installed for such a good price.

They even took my old 1kW solar system away and cleaned up after without leaving a trace.

Kozco even suggested a different power retailer that would give me a great solar feed in tariff - who I am now with.

Great Value for money!

Professional and prompt service by Luke with quotation and timeline.
The guys who came to install were on time and did a great job, not only with installation but also going through setup and use of solar app to check usage and keep an eye on day to day power saving tips.
My 1st bill is here and yes there are some savings already. Well done team Kozco...highly recommend them.

Hassle-free. Will recommended without a doubt.

Sales and quoting process was easy done. No pressure. Ease of communication via email and phone.

Installation went very well - very happy with the outcome.

Customer service was excellent and professional. Ease of communication, prompt replies via email and hassle-free follow up after installation.

Professional installation

Good value for money and the installers were polite, helpful, and professional.

Customer service could be better. Sometimes took several days to answer emails, and the final invoice that was sent to me was initially incorrect.

Service was A1

Very happy with your service and price, everything went well.

Fantastic installer

Please pass on my thanks to Ben & Sean for their professionalism and knowledge when they installed my Tesla battery. Ben was teaching Sean. They were polite, friendly young men. They were punctual and tidied up after themselves.

Original Review on 14-09-2020:

Go with who you know

Kozco were first in with their quote; asked the right questions; were amenable to changing the panel layout; cooperatively consulted with us on overcoming potential installation issues. Included cost of scissor lift for two-storey installation. (presumably others would have ignored OH&S rules). Only company to go with optimisers.

Turned up at the appointed time, worked hard all day and finished and tested the job. It is reassuring to see company marked vans and actual employees wearing company logos. Kept us in the loop all day and consulted us as to location of switchboards and switches.

Kozco organised the grid connection through our current retailer who are, at this stage, arranging the smart meter. Meanwhile we are able to use the solar power, but won't be paid for supplying excess to the grid until smart meter is installed. Kozco suggested not changing retailers until the smart meter is installed, and will help with selecting the best retailer for our circumstances.

8 months later we asked Rob: "Are you happy with the performance of your system so far?"

Over the 9 months of operation so far, we have not had to pay an electricity bill and are over $100 in credit, although we would expect to eat into that over winter. We would have paid about $1200 without solar. Being retired enables us to optimise usage times. The app enables us to test in real time various configurations of electrical usage and encourages us to think of ways to save energy without compromising comfort or lifestyle.

Wonderful experience with kozco energy group

Big thumbs up to kozco energy group , from quotes to the install everyone was great and easy to deal with .

Thanks so much for your feedback Matt. We are so happy to hear you had a great experience with us at Kozco Energy Group.

Excellent customer service, excellent value for money and excellent installers

If you are looking to install solar panels look no further than Wayne Faranda at Kozco Energy Group. Wayne is very professional, responsive and indeed very knowledgeable. I also have to commend the Kozco team that installed our solar as they were excellent. They were professional, courtesy, explained things in an easy way to understand. What is also important is the after install support. Again, Kozco were fantastic in responding to any questions I had after they installed the system. I would highly recommend the Kozco Energy Group.

Wow thank you so much for your feedback Zoe. We really appreciate you taking the time to acknowledge our team. We are so glad to hear we made this a great service for you.

Enjoy your new system and remember we are here for you any time.

Great installation

The sales quote was prompt and communication from Nicole & Wayne Faranda and Stephanie freeman, the installation was fast prompt organised and very tidy, thanks to Myles, Benjamin and Danny and staff, very happy with system would highly recommend
Cheers

Thanks George. We love that our whole team made a great impression on you. We have a team that truly cares here at Kozco Energy Group and it's great you got to feel that first hand.

Enjoy your new system George and remember we are always here to help.

Great Company to deal with

Salesman came out to check the site was punctual and knowledgeable
The admin kept me up to date with progress and what to expect
The install team where very efficient and polite

Thanks Andrew - We are thrilled we were efficient and polite with great communication, that's what we love hearing. Enjoy your new system Andrew.

A job well done

Of the three quotes we received we selected the company that provided a good quality product, that was quoted professionally and had good quality after sales service.
We were not disappointed, and from the initial visit from Kosco the entire operation went off very smoothly right up to completion of the install when all the panels came on stream faultlessly.
I could not be more pleased with the result and am very grateful to Solar Quotes for putting me in touch with the right people, and to all the team at Kosco who patiently lead me thru the whole process.
I have no hesitation in recommending both Solar Quotes and Kozco to anybody considering installing solar.

Thanks Steven, we are so pleased to hear that we showed you true professionalism and we love to hear that you would recommend us to your friends and family. Enjoy your new system.

Solar system

Wonderful, helpful and very professional company to deal with. Definitely the best price too!

We love hearing our customers had a great experience. Thanks so much Sofia for your comments. If you need anything from us, we are hear to help with any after sale service.

A job well done

Wayne came out to my house to do the quote (the others did it over the phone) and was very helpful and knowledgeable.

Steph in the office was very helpful answering my 1001 questions about coordinating 3 phase install / tesla queries.

The install by the team (Myles, Ben, Amos, Grabber, Dan and Cooper) went very smoothly.

I've already recommended Kosco to a family member.

Thanks for your kind words Matt and an even bigger thanks for referring us on to a friend. Make sure you keep in touch as you will be eligible for our amazing referral program.

Kozco Energy Group

I can't believe it took us this long to get Solar!

We had been considering Solar for a long time - however, there is an element to many installers which seemed speculative or as if they had a 'catch' - Kozco is not one of those businesses.

From start to finish Kozco provided clear, down earth and trustworthy information - we had a few special requests (such as no panels on the front of our house and a focus on the best value product) and they delivered. We couldn't believe how cost-effective our system was to install and accepted the quote almost immediately.

Installation took less than a day and the boys where very polite and professional, they didn't make a mess and braved the 35-degree heat on the day without any complaints.

The after support has been particularly noteworthy, Nicole checked in on us and helped organise our meter instillation with AGL - helping us navigate AGL's confusing service (the difference is night and day).

Ultimately, we're shocked at how easy it was - after accepting the quote in mid-December, we had it installed before Christmas (there was a bigger wait for AGL to install the new meter). With only a months worth of generation, we already have a $100 credit on our account and couldn't be happier.

Highly recommend the team at Kozco- thankyou!

Thanks so much for your raving review Jesse. It is so great to hear that you can already see the benefit on your energy bill.

We are really glad overall you had such a great customer experience.

Installers and Sales team great

Everyone was helpful and the service was excellent. Very happy with my system

Hi Mikayla,

Thank you so much for your feedback and your kind words. We are always striving to ensure our customers have the best experience. Its great to hear you received this.

Excellent service

This was as simple as it gets. The quote came back in a very timely manner and was on par with other quotes I also received. I requested a visit from the sales person to answer further queries I had and he was very informative as he was previously an installer. The installation process was seamless and done within the described period. I couldn't be happier with how the whole process was completed.

A very good and professional company!

Highly recommended! Great service and high quality products for a very competitive price.

Overall OK

Sales and quoting 10/10 very professional, perhaps that’s what made me go for them.

Installation 7/10 was good however a few things didn’t go as well as they should have been.

Customer service 5/10. I had a few issues and the communication and response time was below average.

Overall ok, based on their reviews I expected a smooth ride, perhaps my particular experience was not as great as the rest.

Original Review on 08-04-2020:

Great company to deal with at all levels

Every stage of this important purchase has been handled to such a high degree of customer satisfaction, sales, installation and technical support. Original ratings

Cheers Simon, Glad your experience was 5 star which is what we are always striving for at Kozco, the feedback is appreciated.
cheers
Wayne on behalf of the Kozco team

8 months later we asked Simon: "Are you happy with the performance of your system so far?"

Extremely satisfied with the whole system

Multiple installations

I had panels and battery installed in June and was so happy with the whole process that I called to say that I would like to also install solar at both my daughters homes. The quote was very competitive so I organised to have the jobs done.

The guys turned up right on time, worked tirelessly for most of the day and were very knowledgeable and polite.

I was astounded by how tidy they were. Everything was cleaned up before they left.

Customer service was exceptional.

I have already recommended Kozco to several people. Keep up the good work.

Thankyou very much Jeanette.

We appreciate the business and glad you have had the experience we aim to deliver.

all the best to you and your family.

Communication was great, and the installation and fitters who turned up on the day were excellent. Could not fault.

Kozco, were great, service and communication excellent. The installation was punctual and on time, installers efficient and friendly. There after sales service and communication to the energy companies first rate.

Hi Michael

thankyou for the feedback, greatly appreciated and great to hear the installation went well.

all the best!

extremely happy

We couldn't be more happy with the whole process, from quote to installation! Everyone we dealt with was very pleasant, respectful and polite. Impressively tidy and punctual.

Customer service was also excellent, with understanding when dealing with seniors and the actually did the bulk of organising the grid connection, so we just had to sit back and reap the benefits, hassle free.

Hello Patricia

thankyou for your kind words and great to hear from another happy customer.

All the best!

Highly recommended!!!

Good customer service, good price, knowledge about product, professional install. Next happy customer!!!

Great installer, made the whole process so easy.

Kozco Energy group made the whole process of installation really easy.
They were very professional and always punctual on the times they were required on site.
Their customer service was really good and the communication was great.
They answered any questions that I had, and provided as much info as I needed.
They organised all aspects of the system and also the grid connection with the new energy supplier.
I would recommend them to anyone wanting to go solar with a battery.

Excellent service from start to finish !!

My initial enquiry regarding Battery Storage reflected my lack of knowledge and Wayne from Kozco led me through the technical side and made sure that I understood all aspects of my power generation and storage options.
The entire process was very customer friendly and the flow of documentation electronically was relatively easy, quick and prompt. I was kept informed throughout the whole approval process and installation was timely and very professional.
I am a small business owner and understand the importance of customer service. The team at Kozco are doing a fantastic job and I would not hesitate to recommend them.

Great installer and customer service

Kozco has a friendly group of staff who is knowledgeable. Generally a pleasant experience.

Good review solar installers

Kosco was informative helpful and efficient in fitting my solar panels. The guys were courteous and helpful

It was a real pleasure to deal with Aiden and the rest of the team at Kozco.

Aiden was very knowledgeable and prompt with the preparation of the quote and advice on the size and type of system we needed. No pressure at whatsoever, just great factual information and advice.
The installation went well on the promised days. No issues, the old system was removed and all rubbish removed. All the guys were very friendly and polite - a very professional team.
All paperwork behind the system has been supplied. Kosco programmed the battery and inverter apps for us.
We system is working a treat for us.
We have recommend Kosco to number of friends already as they simply do a great job !

Seamless execution

Kozco came when they said. Did what they said they were going to do without fuss. Friendly and professional bunch. They were very supportive and explained what was happening.

Solar Install (July 2020)

Very happy with the whole process from start to finish with Kozco. The pre-install was smooth with fast turn around on any questions or concerns. The install was very smooth, my neighbour also had a system installed on the same day by Kozco meaning that whilst things were busy around home I was still able to continue to work from home without any issues. The install quality was great and post-install cleanup was good with a minimal amount left for me. After install service has been excellent with ongoing support and all up I'm very happy. Would not hesitate to recommend to any of my family & friends, in fact I've already done so.

Great people and product

The only issue I had was they turned up a week early with no warning otherwise everything was great

Great advice and workmanship

Kozco was recommended by a family member and I am eternally grateful. Excellent advice and very precise installation completed by caring and respectful team who left everything clean and tidy. I first met Wayne from Kozco who was able to answer all of my questions and recommended alternatives. Wayne was extremely helpful during the process. I can only highly recommended Kozco. (I am very fussy!!)

Fantastic Company

The product, installers and the sales team are fantastic!
The system that was installed is great and we are very happy with the whole experience.
Thank you Kosco, the installers and the sales team
Absolutely brilliant!

Solar and battery installation

These guys were awesome. Not the cheapest around but it is fantastic when you actually get what you pay for. On time, courteous and respectful to our home. Could not be happier with the outcome. The Tesla app is really cool too.

Original Review on 22-11-2019:

Very happy customer

We received very good service from Kozco from day one. Aidan came to quote and was polite, friendly and helpful. Follow up was good and the planning handled well. The installation team - Sam, Jake and Josh - worked quickly and well on a very hot (42 degree) day, and completed installation, clean-up etc very well. Good info on the install and what to expect next. The admin team - Tayla and Nicole - have also been really good to work with.
We are only a few days into using the system but very happy so far.

8 months later we asked Ray: "Are you happy with the performance of your system so far?"

We have been very happy with the system. It is an east-west split and manages to generate quite a good deal of energy, in line with what we hoped and were advised would be likely.

Excellent service from start to finish

Great experience, Very friendly Sales person who designed my system and explained the unit and it’s operation in great detail.

Installation and commissioning executed well and I was assisted with the installation of apps and monitoring devices.

Overall very happy with the service, product and supplier - Kozco Energy Group.

Installation of solar system

We were happy with our quote. The company we choose was a bit dearer than ,some of the others, however they had the best inverter. Our system was installed yesterday & the boys did a great job of installing it.