Kozco Energy Group Reviews

Kozco Energy Group is a Solar Power Installation company based in Croydon Park and serves SA. Here are their reviews as submitted by visitors to SolarQuotes

Reviewers report paying: $3,500 - $9,500 for depending on hardware choice and installation difficulty ( how is this calculated? )

Kozco Energy Group Reviews (203)

Wonderful experience with kozco energy group

Big thumbs up to kozco energy group , from quotes to the install everyone was great and easy to deal with .

Thanks so much for your feedback Matt. We are so happy to hear you had a great experience with us at Kozco Energy Group.

Excellent customer service, excellent value for money and excellent installers

If you are looking to install solar panels look no further than Wayne Faranda at Kozco Energy Group. Wayne is very professional, responsive and indeed very knowledgeable. I also have to commend the Kozco team that installed our solar as they were excellent. They were professional, courtesy, explained things in an easy way to understand. What is also important is the after install support. Again, Kozco were fantastic in responding to any questions I had after they installed the system. I would highly recommend the Kozco Energy Group.

Wow thank you so much for your feedback Zoe. We really appreciate you taking the time to acknowledge our team. We are so glad to hear we made this a great service for you.

Enjoy your new system and remember we are here for you any time.

Great installation

The sales quote was prompt and communication from Nicole & Wayne Faranda and Stephanie freeman, the installation was fast prompt organised and very tidy, thanks to Myles, Benjamin and Danny and staff, very happy with system would highly recommend
Cheers

Thanks George. We love that our whole team made a great impression on you. We have a team that truly cares here at Kozco Energy Group and it's great you got to feel that first hand.

Enjoy your new system George and remember we are always here to help.

Great Company to deal with

Salesman came out to check the site was punctual and knowledgeable
The admin kept me up to date with progress and what to expect
The install team where very efficient and polite

Thanks Andrew - We are thrilled we were efficient and polite with great communication, that's what we love hearing. Enjoy your new system Andrew.

A job well done

Of the three quotes we received we selected the company that provided a good quality product, that was quoted professionally and had good quality after sales service.
We were not disappointed, and from the initial visit from Kosco the entire operation went off very smoothly right up to completion of the install when all the panels came on stream faultlessly.
I could not be more pleased with the result and am very grateful to Solar Quotes for putting me in touch with the right people, and to all the team at Kosco who patiently lead me thru the whole process.
I have no hesitation in recommending both Solar Quotes and Kozco to anybody considering installing solar.

Thanks Steven, we are so pleased to hear that we showed you true professionalism and we love to hear that you would recommend us to your friends and family. Enjoy your new system.

Solar system

Wonderful, helpful and very professional company to deal with. Definitely the best price too!

We love hearing our customers had a great experience. Thanks so much Sofia for your comments. If you need anything from us, we are hear to help with any after sale service.

A job well done

Wayne came out to my house to do the quote (the others did it over the phone) and was very helpful and knowledgeable.

Steph in the office was very helpful answering my 1001 questions about coordinating 3 phase install / tesla queries.

The install by the team (Myles, Ben, Amos, Grabber, Dan and Cooper) went very smoothly.

I've already recommended Kosco to a family member.

Thanks for your kind words Matt and an even bigger thanks for referring us on to a friend. Make sure you keep in touch as you will be eligible for our amazing referral program.

Kozco Energy Group

I can't believe it took us this long to get Solar!

We had been considering Solar for a long time - however, there is an element to many installers which seemed speculative or as if they had a 'catch' - Kozco is not one of those businesses.

From start to finish Kozco provided clear, down earth and trustworthy information - we had a few special requests (such as no panels on the front of our house and a focus on the best value product) and they delivered. We couldn't believe how cost-effective our system was to install and accepted the quote almost immediately.

Installation took less than a day and the boys where very polite and professional, they didn't make a mess and braved the 35-degree heat on the day without any complaints.

The after support has been particularly noteworthy, Nicole checked in on us and helped organise our meter instillation with AGL - helping us navigate AGL's confusing service (the difference is night and day).

Ultimately, we're shocked at how easy it was - after accepting the quote in mid-December, we had it installed before Christmas (there was a bigger wait for AGL to install the new meter). With only a months worth of generation, we already have a $100 credit on our account and couldn't be happier.

Highly recommend the team at Kozco- thankyou!

Thanks so much for your raving review Jesse. It is so great to hear that you can already see the benefit on your energy bill.

We are really glad overall you had such a great customer experience.

Installers and Sales team great

Everyone was helpful and the service was excellent. Very happy with my system

Hi Mikayla,

Thank you so much for your feedback and your kind words. We are always striving to ensure our customers have the best experience. Its great to hear you received this.

Excellent service

This was as simple as it gets. The quote came back in a very timely manner and was on par with other quotes I also received. I requested a visit from the sales person to answer further queries I had and he was very informative as he was previously an installer. The installation process was seamless and done within the described period. I couldn't be happier with how the whole process was completed.

A very good and professional company!

Highly recommended! Great service and high quality products for a very competitive price.

Overall OK

Sales and quoting 10/10 very professional, perhaps that’s what made me go for them.

Installation 7/10 was good however a few things didn’t go as well as they should have been.

Customer service 5/10. I had a few issues and the communication and response time was below average.

Overall ok, based on their reviews I expected a smooth ride, perhaps my particular experience was not as great as the rest.

Original Review on 08-04-2020:

Great company to deal with at all levels

Every stage of this important purchase has been handled to such a high degree of customer satisfaction, sales, installation and technical support. Original ratings

Cheers Simon, Glad your experience was 5 star which is what we are always striving for at Kozco, the feedback is appreciated.
cheers
Wayne on behalf of the Kozco team

8 months later we asked Simon: "Are you happy with the performance of your system so far?"

Extremely satisfied with the whole system

Multiple installations

I had panels and battery installed in June and was so happy with the whole process that I called to say that I would like to also install solar at both my daughters homes. The quote was very competitive so I organised to have the jobs done.

The guys turned up right on time, worked tirelessly for most of the day and were very knowledgeable and polite.

I was astounded by how tidy they were. Everything was cleaned up before they left.

Customer service was exceptional.

I have already recommended Kozco to several people. Keep up the good work.

Thankyou very much Jeanette.

We appreciate the business and glad you have had the experience we aim to deliver.

all the best to you and your family.

Communication was great, and the installation and fitters who turned up on the day were excellent. Could not fault.

Kozco, were great, service and communication excellent. The installation was punctual and on time, installers efficient and friendly. There after sales service and communication to the energy companies first rate.

Hi Michael

thankyou for the feedback, greatly appreciated and great to hear the installation went well.

all the best!

extremely happy

We couldn't be more happy with the whole process, from quote to installation! Everyone we dealt with was very pleasant, respectful and polite. Impressively tidy and punctual.

Customer service was also excellent, with understanding when dealing with seniors and the actually did the bulk of organising the grid connection, so we just had to sit back and reap the benefits, hassle free.

Hello Patricia

thankyou for your kind words and great to hear from another happy customer.

All the best!

Highly recommended!!!

Good customer service, good price, knowledge about product, professional install. Next happy customer!!!

Great installer, made the whole process so easy.

Kozco Energy group made the whole process of installation really easy.
They were very professional and always punctual on the times they were required on site.
Their customer service was really good and the communication was great.
They answered any questions that I had, and provided as much info as I needed.
They organised all aspects of the system and also the grid connection with the new energy supplier.
I would recommend them to anyone wanting to go solar with a battery.

Excellent service from start to finish !!

My initial enquiry regarding Battery Storage reflected my lack of knowledge and Wayne from Kozco led me through the technical side and made sure that I understood all aspects of my power generation and storage options.
The entire process was very customer friendly and the flow of documentation electronically was relatively easy, quick and prompt. I was kept informed throughout the whole approval process and installation was timely and very professional.
I am a small business owner and understand the importance of customer service. The team at Kozco are doing a fantastic job and I would not hesitate to recommend them.

Great installer and customer service

Kozco has a friendly group of staff who is knowledgeable. Generally a pleasant experience.

Go with who you know

Kozco were first in with their quote; asked the right questions; were amenable to changing the panel layout; cooperatively consulted with us on overcoming potential installation issues. Included cost of scissor lift for two-storey installation. (presumably others would have ignored OH&S rules). Only company to go with optimisers.

Turned up at the appointed time, worked hard all day and finished and tested the job. It is reassuring to see company marked vans and actual employees wearing company logos. Kept us in the loop all day and consulted us as to location of switchboards and switches.

Kozco organised the grid connection through our current retailer who are, at this stage, arranging the smart meter. Meanwhile we are able to use the solar power, but won't be paid for supplying excess to the grid until smart meter is installed. Kozco suggested not changing retailers until the smart meter is installed, and will help with selecting the best retailer for our circumstances.

Good review solar installers

Kosco was informative helpful and efficient in fitting my solar panels. The guys were courteous and helpful

It was a real pleasure to deal with Aiden and the rest of the team at Kozco.

Aiden was very knowledgeable and prompt with the preparation of the quote and advice on the size and type of system we needed. No pressure at whatsoever, just great factual information and advice.
The installation went well on the promised days. No issues, the old system was removed and all rubbish removed. All the guys were very friendly and polite - a very professional team.
All paperwork behind the system has been supplied. Kosco programmed the battery and inverter apps for us.
We system is working a treat for us.
We have recommend Kosco to number of friends already as they simply do a great job !

Seamless execution

Kozco came when they said. Did what they said they were going to do without fuss. Friendly and professional bunch. They were very supportive and explained what was happening.

Solar Install (July 2020)

Very happy with the whole process from start to finish with Kozco. The pre-install was smooth with fast turn around on any questions or concerns. The install was very smooth, my neighbour also had a system installed on the same day by Kozco meaning that whilst things were busy around home I was still able to continue to work from home without any issues. The install quality was great and post-install cleanup was good with a minimal amount left for me. After install service has been excellent with ongoing support and all up I'm very happy. Would not hesitate to recommend to any of my family & friends, in fact I've already done so.

Great people and product

The only issue I had was they turned up a week early with no warning otherwise everything was great

Great advice and workmanship

Kozco was recommended by a family member and I am eternally grateful. Excellent advice and very precise installation completed by caring and respectful team who left everything clean and tidy. I first met Wayne from Kozco who was able to answer all of my questions and recommended alternatives. Wayne was extremely helpful during the process. I can only highly recommended Kozco. (I am very fussy!!)

Fantastic Company

The product, installers and the sales team are fantastic!
The system that was installed is great and we are very happy with the whole experience.
Thank you Kosco, the installers and the sales team
Absolutely brilliant!

Solar and battery installation

These guys were awesome. Not the cheapest around but it is fantastic when you actually get what you pay for. On time, courteous and respectful to our home. Could not be happier with the outcome. The Tesla app is really cool too.

Original Review on 22-11-2019:

Very happy customer

We received very good service from Kozco from day one. Aidan came to quote and was polite, friendly and helpful. Follow up was good and the planning handled well. The installation team - Sam, Jake and Josh - worked quickly and well on a very hot (42 degree) day, and completed installation, clean-up etc very well. Good info on the install and what to expect next. The admin team - Tayla and Nicole - have also been really good to work with.
We are only a few days into using the system but very happy so far.

8 months later we asked Ray: "Are you happy with the performance of your system so far?"

We have been very happy with the system. It is an east-west split and manages to generate quite a good deal of energy, in line with what we hoped and were advised would be likely.

Excellent service from start to finish

Great experience, Very friendly Sales person who designed my system and explained the unit and it’s operation in great detail.

Installation and commissioning executed well and I was assisted with the installation of apps and monitoring devices.

Overall very happy with the service, product and supplier - Kozco Energy Group.

Installation of solar system

We were happy with our quote. The company we choose was a bit dearer than ,some of the others, however they had the best inverter. Our system was installed yesterday & the boys did a great job of installing it.

Quality work and customer service

Kozco provided quote and answered inquiries, emails in a professional and timely manner. I knew from an instance they were the solar installer for me. The day of installation also proved that case when installers arrived on time and worked very hard. Installation was not easy regarding the pitch of my roof. They powered through and cleaned up very well. I will be recommending Kozco or anyone planning to install a solar system. I’m going to hirer their other electrical services also.

Professional

We received quotes from a few suppliers but were most impressed with team from Kozco, fully explained right from the start and great communication from start to finish. On the day of installation the team were friendly and polite and we have been happy with the system since.

Amazing 5 star experience

Had a email from Sam tesla at Kozco with a quote that he determined worked best for us. Turned out he had done his research and it was elite. Install, sales and admin were all just as good. System has been on a month and so far we’re cash flow positive. Please give Kozco a try for your solar needs.

Perfection to a T

The Installation process started with a hassle free email from Sam, we then had a inspection done with Sam. He is a qualified Electrician and Solar Installer so pointed out some things the other company's did not. We went with a 10kw and Tesla to suit our demands. Beware as most company's only wanted to do a 6.6kw which we determined didn't meet our needs. Install was smooth from the Kozco Team and the explanation and administration work also matched the whole process. Incredibly happy and will refer Sam and his team to anyone who asks. Thanks heaps SolarQuotes.

Great work!

Kozco did a great job from quoting, documentation, the cost-benefit analysis, explanation and installation.
The installation was straight forward and the team communicated with me during the whole process. Full system was installed in 1.5 days with almost no disruption to the family. Power was off for a short time only.
Operation now is great and the system works perfectly, saving costs immediately.
The Tesla App gives live energy production, storage levels and usage.
Thank you Kozco!

Kozco, the right Solar Company for us

Kozco began with a friendly and knowledgeable staff who provided a detailed quote, lots of information and answered all our questions.
The installation followed the same, great staff and job completed in a timely and professional manner.
Our customer service experience was excellent, they communicated with us throughout the process and followed through to the end.
I thoroughly recommend Kozco to look after you for all your solar needs.

Great customer service, efficient installation

Had a great experience with Kozco, they were extremely responsive in answering any questions we had and the installation process was quick and efficient.

Fantastic Friendly Service

After contacting Kozco for a quote they where out very quickly to have a look. Aiden Riley was very helpful in the whole process. Kozco have very friendly and helpful staff and I highly recommend them to anyone.
The team at Kozco are fantastic. The whole process was very professional and went very smoothly. I would highly recommend Aiden Riley and the team from Kozco

Very Happy. I have recommended them to family and friends

The quote I received from Kozco was extremely competitive, so much so that i decided to add a Tesla Storage Battery as well.
The installation team were on time, polite and cleaned up all rubbish upon completion of the job.
The support and administration team were available to address any queries i had during and after purchase.
I would highly recommend Kozco to friends and family.

Original Review on 30-08-2019:

Great customer service. Highly recommend

Highly recommend Kozco. Sales person (Sam) was honest and knowledgeable. He was also easily accessible if I had any questions after the order. Install team (Minh and co) were prompt, friendly and tidy. Solar team (Nicole, Stephanie, Jess) were helpful and prompt. They look after all the other aspects to get my solar up and runing and communicate with energy retailer on your behalf. Original ratings

8 months later we asked Mia: "Are you happy with the performance of your system so far?"

10 months on, we are very happy with our system. Haven't needed to contact installers for any reason!
Power bills have been in credit every quarter so far.

Perfect and professional installation

With an existing system already in place, the company rep was able to provide a next day quote on expanding my system to my garage and fit a battery. The customer service after agreeing to proceed was simple and easy and the date set. Although the job took a bit longer than planned, it was brought forward due to avoid inclement weather and the system worked perfectly. I’m extremely happy with the whole process.

Excellent, very happy

Sam and team was great from the start and then the installation crew were fantastic. Very informative information from the initial enquiry until the completion of installation. Would highly recommend.

Hi Sarah,

Thank you for your feedback and review, Nothing makes our team feel more satisfied than knowing we've made our customers happy. :)
Thanks

Wayne on belhalf of the Kozco team

Mixed bag.

There was a an initial phone call to arrange to be there for them to pre wire the system before installation. I planned for leave from work and it was cancelled. The second phone call was for a different day which I asked was I needed on site to allow for access. I was told no, which made me wonder why I was not told that to start with.
Other aspects of dealing with them were far smoother and more professional - prior contacting the solar company I had organized to get the roof replaced and gave both companies each others' contact details. kozco called the roof company the roof company did nothing.

Update 28/4/2020: The follow up after installation has been thorough

Hi George,

Thank you for your feedback, we strive to give every customer the best experience possible, we apologise that the installation date had to be changed.
We are glad the installation went well and will be here to support your system for years to come.

Thankyou
Wayne

Very Professional Installation

Kozco were very professional for our solar installation. Aidan answered all of my questions (there were many!!) and worked through all of the details that were necessary because we were adding a new solar system to our original system . The installation crew were very accommodating to last minute panel layout changes and even ran ethernet cable to network the inverter and smartmeter instead of wifi. Very professional from start to finish and they handled all approvals and SA power changes. We needed a couple of tweaks to the system after commissioning and Kozco were happy to send our someone to have a look and make changes for us as well as explain the Fronius app. I would highly recommend these guys to anyone looking to install solar.

Original Review on 23-07-2019:

8 months later we asked Paul: "Are you happy with the performance of your system so far?"

The first bill for winter had 6 weeks of solar and reduced the bill by $400. The December bill for the spring period was all solar and left us $260 in credit. Previously I would have expected to pay about $500-600.
The summer period bill closes in a couple of weeks time and I am currently $90 in credit. Previously I would have paid about $1200-1400 for that period.

Low Stress sales process and installation.

The team at Kozco were great. Aidan was very accommodating when I requested requotes for various options. We finally settled on the Trina panels and Goodwe inverter with Solar Analytics. Installation date was locked in and Aidan did a pre-installation site survey to confirm inverter location and also my request to replace the old RCD Main switch and power and light circuit breakers with RCBO's. It was no problem for Kozco. The installation went smoothly thanks to Sam, Josh and Ryan. The job was completed with no issues by 2pm.

Thankyou so much for the feedback Robert, Glad your installation met expectations.

all the best
Wayne on behalf of the kozco team

Professional installation, quality installers.

Great service & installation even our energy retailer meter installer made comment on the high standard quality of the work they had done.

Thankyou Ben, we love hearing feedback like this, i will pass on to the installers and also good to hear other industry professionals are noticing the high quality Kozco provide.
thanks again