RACV

RACV Reviews

RACV is a Solar Power Installation company based in Melbourne and serves VIC. Here are their reviews as submitted by visitors to SolarQuotes

RACV Reviews (3)

4.0/5

4.3/5

RACV (Gippsland Solar) Sunpower Maxeons w Enphase MicroInverters - 15 year warranty. Also no FiT from PowerCor/CityPower for new installs?

I took the SolarQuotes information on longetivity & reliability being important, and noted that the inverters are the components that often take wear and fail first.

Thus I chose Enphase MicroInverters (which are nicely installed UNDER the Sunpower Maxeons) and I chose RACV (who own Gippsland Solar) as they are a PLATINUM Enphase partner and thus offered 15 year warranties. So company longetivity plus longest warranty were key factors for me (over price). 18xSunPower Maxeon3 400W & EnPhase IQ7X MicroInverters, Enphase Envoy Switch, RACV monitoring.

Happy with the outcome and although there were other quality vendors via SolarQuotes that were also less expensive, RACV + Enphase 15yr was key for me.

fyi for Melbourne inner east, PowerCor/CityPower don't seem to be giving ANY Feed-In tariffs any more for new installations

Professional approach

Absolutely delighted with the way the RACV walked me through the process From the quote stage to the installation and the necessary final paperwork it was all handled professionally by the solar team
A special mention to Sue for her excellent follow up