Smart Energy Answers Reviews

About Smart Energy Answers, Solar Installers

Smart Energy Answers
Platinum Partner
Smart Energy Answers is a SolarQuotes Client (what does this mean?)
ABN: 27 621 047 952  ABN active since 11 Aug 2017 | Smart Energy Answers Pty Ltd
ACN: 621 047 952  ACN active since 11 Aug 2017 | Smart Energy Answers Pty Ltd
Electrical Contractor's Licenses:   (learn about electrical licenses and buying solar)
ACT: 2019595 Smart Energy Answers Pty Ltd

NSW: 318392C Smart Energy Answers Pty Ltd

Reviewers report paying: $4,600 - $9,800 for depending on hardware choice and installation difficulty ( how is this calculated? )

Smart Energy Answers (SEA) is Australia’s leading solar solutions provider with Head Office in Sydney. With a decade of collective experience in the field, our team has completed over 5,000 residential and commercial installations. We have an extensive team of designers, electricians, engineers, and technicians specially trained in all areas of solar generation power systems.

SEA is proud to have attained the highest accreditation level in Australia. As a CEC Approved Solar Retailer, we are committed to helping communities gain energy independence through the latest technologies and high-quality services.

Our Operations Director Sam is well known in the industry for the quality of his installation designs and workmanship and for having physically installed and commissioned the largest commercial Tesla Powerwall Installation in the world.

We are also a certified installer of LG Solar, REC Solar, Canadian Solar, Seraphim, Longi, SolarEdge, Fronius, Sungrow, sonnenBatterie, LG Chem and Tesla Powerwall.

We install systems and have Operation Centres in Sydney, Melbourne, Canberra, Adelaide, Brisbane, Central Coast, Newcastle, Wollongong, and Orange. Contact us on 1300 732 679 or [email protected] for more information.

The SMART Difference

· Complex decisions made simple – because our experienced consultants are committed to helping you make an informed decision by providing a tailored assessment of your energy needs, future thinking.

· Buy quality, buy once – because we combine the best workmanship with some of the most superior products on the market today.

· Exceptional customer care – because our ultimate goal is to make our customers happy and to provide a delightful experience.

· Savings guaranteed – because our customers can benefit from our industry-leading performance guarantee, ensuring that you receive the best possible long-term outcome.

Smart Energy Answers Solar Reviews

Hello Alan. Thank you for the positive review you gave Smart Energy Answers. We hope your system is working smoothly, and that we have addressed any issues you have during the installation. If you'd like to give more feedback, or would need any more help with your system, please do drop us a line at 1300 732 679 or visit our website. Have a great week ahead! Show additional information

excellent pre order cotact and great instalation

no complaints. Of the three to quote these guys were the only one to get on the phone and explain every thing prior toe sending a quote. The others only emailed through there quotes and no phone calls at all. Show additional information

Great Service

They replied with quote within 24 hours. They assessed our house and solar needs accurately. They were no fuss and no badgering! Show additional information
First of all I think your website site is excellent in providing information on Solar, thank you.
Solar Energy Anwsers have been reasonable to deal with however they failed to notice that my meter box was in a no-compliant condition after they had installed the panels and inverter which held up the whole installation, they should check all meter boxes to make shaw it can take solar before they hand out quotes.

Amazingly fast & tidy installer; too early to rate the system but it seems to be working nicely

Sales/quoting was really professional and efficient. Oren was very honest and spend plenty of time to talk through the options and comparisons. SEA were also flexible on price to keep competitive with other offers.
Installation was amazing, really. We've had a lot (a lot!) of tradies through recently and these guys were awesome - on time, very efficient, communicated as and when needed, and left things super tidy.
We've only just completed the installation, so too early to rate on other things - waiting on grid connection etc to take place and the system seems to be working well but needs more time to tell.

Excellent friendly service. With exceptionally priced system.

Out of the two companies I received quotes from. Smart Energy Answers had a less 'salesman' more 'fact' approach. Which put me at ease and their multiple options quotes were well received. Vs the other company that in their sales pitch had many "You could go for this, but for you mate, I'll recommend this.. actually, this will be the best". Show additional information

Great service, simple and no fuss install

Great service for the initial scoping and site visit, followed on a few weeks later by a no fuss, quick install and system was online the next day. Show additional information
The SEA rep who came to discuss a solar system was extremely knowledgeable, especially about where solar might be heading in the future. One of the reasons we chose SEA was their forward thinking. For instance they suggested installing a system with greater capacity than we currently needed for possible future needs. As well, they suggested positioning the inverter to allow for a battery in the future which could be added later. None of the other companies had this focus.
The design of where to place the panels was thoughtful with possible future shading in mind. The install went remarkably smoothly, clean and efficient, no broken tiles at all. SEA followed up on a power board problem that needed a minor upgrade and where receptive to all questions and issues.
Great outcome.

Good.... BUT!!!!

Sales quoting process was good, until I needed advice how to get the SMART-PHONE MONITORING GOING.
The links provided by SMART Energy Answers did not work. And emails and phone calls (via a call centre - it seems) were unanswered.
Installers were good, but the whole process was messed up by Red Energy delaying the arrival of the new smart meter. By this time, I'd paid Smart Energy Answers in full, so their responsiveness seemed to die.
I fluked connection to the grid, helped somewhat by Red Energy's smart-meter installer.
The monitoring system on my smart-phone remains a mystery and is not working, although the blue light on the inverter seems to indicate readiness. Who do I ask to for HELP?

Good install,after install service not so good.

Good comparisons, installation workers did great good, just had trouble with sungrow app and it took some time to hear back from SEA. Also its been over 4 weeks since install and still no smart meter install,due to paperwork taking to long from SEA. Show additional information

Great communication. Everything installed exactly as planned

The process went very well from start to finish. Once our consultation was organised the sales rep turned up on time and answered all our questions.
After accepting the quote we received emails detailing the process and confirmation of installation dates. Nothing was altered, everything went as planned. Very happy with the results
Very pleased with the whole process. Show additional information
The system was supplied as per our specification and the install was carried out on time and on budget. The sales and consultancy was first rate and the installation staff were courteous, on time and very clean in their work.

The only issue that I can flag is that there is a minor tidy up required for the installation (one train of panels needs to be reseated and aligned for what is mainly aesthetic reasons). This has been logged with the supplier and they still to get back tome with a time for rectification.

Overall, system performance is on the advertised and install quality is good. The staff at all levels are professional and knowledgeable.

They do what they say, they say what they do, good

Quoting process was simple, Installation was smooth, customer service was excellent.

Hello, Bala! Thank you for leaving a gratifying rating. We are overjoyed that you are pleased with the products and services, from the quoting process, installation, and aftersales support, we have provided. If you have any more questions, comments, or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us at 1 300 732 679. Have a wonderful day ahead! Show additional information

Prompt Professional and Efficient Installers

We selected Smart Energy Answers as they presented the best and most cost-effective solution. The salesperson, Daniel, was very professional - arriving at the appointed time, presenting the solutions suitable for our site and patiently responding to our detail-oriented questions. We were quite comfortable going through these details after having gained sufficient knowledge beforehand from the Solarquotes site. Upon reflection, we believe we have selected the best cost-effective system at the time. The installation was done about 3 business days after signing the contract. The installers arrived promptly at 7am. After completing the physical installation, they provided us with pictures of the installed panels as we could not really see these (2-storey house). Also went through the basic operation of the system including installing the iPhone App and connecting the inverter to our network. SEA sent the certificate of compliance to our energy supplier. It took 3 weeks (15/7/19) for the supplier to swap us over to a smart meter. Apparently this is the standard lead time.

We decided to change suppliers (after 22 years) after a month of the system being commissioned due to rates.

This is where our Solar journey got interesting. We received our first electricity invoice from our new supplier in Feb 2020. There were actually 2 invoices covering 6 months. We were surprised to see that our bills have not actually improved as expected. Upon checking the invoice details, no mention was made of the FIT. Our system meanwhile reports the Exported energy at 3.69 MWh for the 2 invoiced periods.

Looking back, we clearly indicated on the online form that we have Solar installed in our property. The Customer Service representative of the current supplier explained that our address is not listed in the national Solar database as having Solar installed hence they relied on that information rather than confirming with us. Not sure how this can happen as our previous supplier had already been crediting us with the exported energy.

This is currently being resolved and we hope that the outcome would be satisfactory. Lesson learned - never assume that suppliers will always get it right.

Anyway, regardless of this mishap, installing solar was still a good investment. And thanks to the education provided by Solarquotes, we wouldn’t have been convinced to go Solar.

Hello, Cesar! We are beyond grateful that you took the time off to leave us this wonderful review, for believing, and for trusting us to be your partner all throughout your Solar journey as we presented the best and most cost-effective solution. Daniel and the rest of the team will be very honoured to hear your heartwarming compliments. It's customers like you that motivates us to always give our very best in all that we do. Thank you again for your kind words. If you have any more questions, comments, or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us at 1 300 732 679. Have a fantastic day ahead!

Professionally installed system and service

Smart Energy Answers provided a friendly and professional service from start to finish (sales, installation and post installation follow up work). The installation team did a fantastic job under difficult conditions because it was raining on and off on the day of the installation. The system (including the monitoring system) is working well.

Hello, Jayantha! Thank you for leaving us such an awesome review. We are happy that you loved your experience, from Sales, Installation, and Post Installation follow-up work; our team will be thrilled to know what you wrote. We put customer experience, and satisfaction as our priority and your review justify the hard work we put in every day. Thank you again for your kind words, and we look forward to doing business with you again in the future. If you have any more questions, comments, or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us at 1 300 732 679. Have a pleasant day ahead!

Review removed at the request of the reviewer

Learn More

After sales service

We were pushed toward a solar edge being told we can see online our usage power to grid etc only after installation to do this would be another 700 dollars and we can see a logical and practical view of our panels we can see logical view but after several emails we still cant see a physical view as one panel has a very low output and we would like to know which one. Show additional information

Well done job on the installation.

Showed a willingness to negotiate on price, installation went very well, service has been helpful.

Hello, Andrus! Thank you for sharing your positive experience with us. We are proud that you're happy with the service and the assistance we have provided. If you have any more questions, comments, or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us at 1 300 732 679. Have a great day ahead!

Quality system, great installation and service!!

Of the 3 companies I dealt with only Smart Energy Answers could provide me with the Solar Edge inverter. I wish I had another company that I could compare quotes with of the same brand of equipment.

Sales and quoting process was very good!

Installation was excellent! The installers were very friendly and easy to get on with. They cleaned up very well after the installation.

The customer service was very good. They responded to my request quite sufficiently.

Hello, Daniel! Thank you for the rewarding review. Here in Smart energy Answers we always make sure to provide quality systems and to deliver remarkable customer service experience. Thank you so much for your appreciation. If you have any more questions, comments, or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us at 1 300 732 679. Have a pleasant day ahead! Show additional information

Professional Job

Throughout I was most impressed with the sales and installation personnel. To avoid possible delays associated with the Australia Day long weekend, the installation was actually brought forward a week. The system has not yet been connected to the grid, but I have been assured that this has been organised. Show additional information

Excellent job done.

Very professional from the start to end and did an excellent job of installing the system. The team were respectful of our property and pleasant to deal with.

Hello Chris! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this excellent 5-star review! We always put customer experience and satisfaction as our top priority, and we are glad to hear that everything went well, from the point of sales to aftersales. Thank you again for your kind words and enjoy your new Solar Energy System. If you have any more questions, comments, or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us at 1 300 732 679. Have a pleasant day ahead!

Seamless process.

From start to finish Smart Energy were fantastic. They knew exactly what we wanted, answered all our questions plus ones we hadn't even thought about.
The installers worked very hard, were efficient and stayed late until the job was complete. Set us up on isolar cloud.
Customer service were very helpful and sent all the paperwork to Energy Aust the next day.
I have been in contact with energy Aust, who advised they have everything, however we are still waiting for them to change the meter.
As it has been 8 working days since installation I will be calling them today for an update

Hello, Jennifer! Thank you for the fantastic 5-star review! We worked hard to meet expectations like yours, from the point of sale to aftersales, and we're grateful to hear we hit the mark for you. And we'd love to continue providing great service to awesome customers like you! If you have any more questions, comments, or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us at 1 300 732 679. Have a lovely week ahead!

Troubled

Sales Rep was fantastic and had answered all our concerns during our initial meeting and subsequent email process to clarify the quote. The company advised that installation was set for the 23rd of December after the deposit was paid. One week out (16th) I sent a return email to that person asking a few questions which also included confirmation of the balance owing. I did not get a response so I forward the email to the Sales Rep on the 18th. I never received a response. At this time I'm feeling nervous that I have been "scammed". The 19th, against my better judgement, I paid an 'extra" deposit to cover the cost of installation. If I have been scammed then I would have just lost more money, but if the installers turned up, then I had paid enough to cover their installation costs. A gamble yes.The installers were fantastic, problem was, the company went on annual leave COB 20th and I could not contact anyone. Got an email on Christmas day advising that the monitoring system was up and running. Then the problems started, the monitoring system only showed production not consumption. Not happy, no one to contact. When the company resumed in January, I find out the that monitoring system that I thought I was getting is another $800 - which I would never have accepted at the quote stage. Received an email with the manual to the system but had to follow this up because there was no attachment. To complicate matters, we switched over to the NBN on the 7th Jan and now the monitoring system shows nothing beyond that date. We checked with our electricity supplier, and they were not advised of our conversion to solar. So I had to chase this up, the paperwork was finally sent on the 16th of January. To be fair, I did receive an email on that date after my contact with the company, advising that my monitoring role and permissions were upgraded so maybe I will be see both production and consumption, but I don't know until the monitoring system (interruption due the the NBN) is resolved .... which is still ongoing as I write this. Hence I have not rated the "quality of the system" as I do not know. On the plus side for the company, they kind of delivered what they said they would but the experience was influenced by the Christmas break and the installation of the NBN. On the negative side for the company, they really need to take a step back and examine their after sales service ....service. Because I've had to, and still am, chasing up the outstanding issues. It would have been easier if I had paid the $ upfront and had everything done on the "installation day" but this was never an option and, how would you know your not being scammed ? PS - after hitting the submit button, the system wants me to rate the quality of the system so my rating is not a true reflection ....... to be continued ...... Show additional information

Great Service and organised solar company

Best price and service out of 4 companies. Honest, organised and keen to reply to any questions. Sales people not pushy, answered and discussed any concerns and set up the Solar Victoria online directions and helped to get through this process efficiently. Installation due in the next 2 weeks as they return to work after the holiday break. The best price for a top system and thanks to Solar Quotes site I was able to gain a much better understanding of what I was trying to do. Smart Energy Answers has kept in touch and given me direction on the installation process which is upcoming. Thanks.

Hello, Robert! Thank you for sharing a great review. Our team is always honest, organized, and keen when it comes to attending to our customer's needs. We're so thrilled to know that you were happy with the experience. It's customers like you that make our job pleasant. If you have any more questions, comments, or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us at 1 300 732 679. Have a wonderful week ahead! Show additional information

Great installer ... knowledgeable ... happy to explain whole process.

Great installer ... knowledgeable ... explained and run through the whole process ... great experience. ... thanks.

Hello, Brett! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this wondrous 5-star review! We always put customer experience and satisfaction as our top priority, and we are happy to hear that everything went well, from the point of sales to aftersales. Thank you again for your kind words and enjoy your new Solar Energy System. If you have any more questions, comments, or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us at 1 300 732 679. Have a pleasant day ahead!

Smart solar were efficient courteous and friendly

Smart solar were efficient courteous and friendly. Salesman knew his stuff... customer service was excellent. Show additional information

Satisfying customer experience

Excellent sales and quoting process. Lots of useful information. Realistic timetable for installation
Thoroughly professional installation. 4 guys, 5 hours, tidy, considerate, no fuss.
Too early to comment on grid connection. In progress

Hello there, Peter! Thank you so much for the brilliant review; we truly value your feedback! It is always our goal to provide high-quality systems and to deliver an exceptional customer service experience. If you have any more questions, comments, or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us at 1 300 732 679. Have a great day ahead!

Great product great service, great price

I was impressed at the start of the knowledgable sales person. Communication was great throughout the whole process. The prices was good and I wS guided through the myriad of choices on offer. The installers were so helpful and efficient and friendly, and they turned up when they said they would!! I have no hesitation in recommending this company.

Hello Margie! Thank you for giving such a pleasing review. We are very happy that you loved the services we have provided. Our dedicated team will be gratified to hear of your high praise. They worked very diligently and it will provide them with great motivation to keep doing what they are doing. If you have any more questions, comments, or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us at 1 300 732 679. Have a fantastic day ahead! Show additional information

Satisfied customer

Friendly staff and installer , installation going smoothly and tidy. I required them to put my inverter inside my garage even though my electric panels is on the other side of the house. But they manage to do it even though there is a bit difficulty due to my house lay out.

Hello Alex, thank you for leaving us with an excellent 5-star review! We're very happy to have been able to meet your specific needs and how satisfied you were with the services we have provided. If you have any more questions, comments, or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us at 1 300 732 679. Have a wonderful day ahead! Show additional information

good company

answered all questions.tidy and neat installation and thay provide back up service.

Hello Michael. Thank you for sharing your experience with Smart Energy Answers. We are pleased to have served your solar needs. We believe you are enjoying the benefits of your solar installation, and that everything is working smoothly. If you have any more questions, comments, or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us at 1 300 732 679. Have a pleasant day ahead!

Easy process and great price. Beat a competitor price easily and the reviews are great

Easy process and great price. Beat a competitor price easily and the reviews for this company were great

Hello Scott! Thank you for leaving us with such a wonderful review. We’re happy to hear that you enjoyed your experience. Thanks for sharing your review with us and the community. If you have any more questions, comments, or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us at 1 300 732 679. Have a great day ahead!

Excellent personal service

The quoting was detailed and following discussion the final system including the number of panels was agreed in line with my needs.

Installation was carried out on time by very friendly and polite installers. The finished the job inn one day, cleaned up any rubbish and ensured that I understood the operation of the system, including helping me set up the system/energy monitoring on my smartphone.

Customer service was excellent from start to finish. They did all the paperwork eg. government rebate, grid connection etc prior to installation.

Hello, Tom! Thank you for leaving us a review! We are moved that you loved your experience. Our team will be happy to know about this. We always put customer experience and satisfaction as our top priority, and your recommendation reaffirms the efforts we put in every day. Thank you again for your kind words, and we look forward to doing business with you again. If you have any more questions, comments, or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us at 1 300 732 679. Have an amazing week ahead!

All four installers where very efficient and professional

He was very helpful and informative.
Very punctual efficient and friendly
After the installation they helped me with app and organised the changeover of the meters.
Overall very satisfied with the whole process

Hi, Chris! Thank you so much for the kind review; we absolutely value your feedback! Here at Smart Energy Answers, we ensure that the process of acquiring the Solar Energy System will remain seamless - from point-of-sales to aftersales. If there's anything you need from our end, please do not hesitate to let us know and we'll do our best to make it possible. You may contact us at 1300 732 679, or you may visit our website. Have a great week ahead!

Best solar decision in 2019

I had 15 x LG 350 panels and the Solaredge inverter with optimisers installed. I cannot recommend SEA highly enough for their responsiveness to queries, professional services and a hassle-free, expedient process for solar installation. After seeking quotes via the excellent Solarquotes platform, my contact with Firoz has been nothing short of outstanding. He worked tirelessly over a weekend to provide a quote that was revised several times, coached me the process of securing the Vic solar rebate so that it was effortless and demonstrated his expertise in addressing all my concerns. The team of installers led by Tony were punctual in attendance, efficient and professional in installation. Together , they - as well as my contact with their call centre and Finance dept - provided a customer experience second to none. From getting a quote, to installation, inspection and getting solar monitoring access, the process started on 15 Nov and was complete before Christmas. Now I'm just waiting on my energy retailer to program for solar metering....

Hello, Ivy! Awesome to hear that you are exceptionally satisfied with Firoz, Tony, and the rest of the SEA team. Customers like you allow us to constantly improve the way we do business. We really appreciate the quick response time sharing your '5-star' experience with us and with the community. We are truly grateful for your kind words and appreciation. If there's anything we can do to help you out in the future, please feel free to contact us at 1 300 732 679. Have a beautiful week ahead! Show additional information

Fantastic installer!!!

Great sales team and back office support. Installers were very professional and did a great job

Hello, Matthew! We are incredibly thankful that you took the time to leave us this review. Thank you for trusting us to be your Solar Energy System provider. Our Sales Team, Installations Team, Back Office Support, and the rest of our dedicated team worked very hard to satisfy high expectations like yours, and we're glad to know that you're delighted with the result. And if there's anything we can do to help you out in the future, please feel free to contact us at 1 300 732 679. Have a great week ahead! Show additional information

Not Great

The sales person was well informed and nothing was to much trouble, thats where the good stuff ends. After explaining how we would like the solar installed and signing off on a photo that was sent through to us, the lack of communication became apparent as one of the most important pieces of the installation was not done. It says on thear website in house installers treat your house like their own unfortunately not the case broken tiles and rubbish left over the backyard. Our system has been offline for a number of days due to an airconditioning install, after trying to get it back online myself after following the instructions on their website (Emberpulse) to no avail, I have phoned a number of times and emailed to recieve no response from their customer service department hence our system is still offline. NOT HAPPY Show additional information

Pleasant experience

Sales person was helpful addable to resolve any queries. The price was in line with other quotes.
The installation was a dream. No issues whatsoever.

Hello, Terry! We're beyond grateful for your excellent 5-star review. Our team member, Oren, is indeed one of the best Energy Experts here at Smart Energy Answers. We're very pleased to know that you're satisfied with the outcome of our teamwork. If you have any more questions, comments, or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us at 1 300 732 679. Have a beautiful week ahead! Show additional information

Great installer

Polite efficient high quality install. My only issue is the office didn’t send the panel locations and we had explained one side of the roof had heritage impact. The installer thankfully confirmed the plan before starting so we could correct the error. Just make sure they send you the drawings. Otherwise great service . We are producing up to 60kw on sunny days do happy with the 10ke system

Hello Helen! Thank you for leaving us a review. Our apologies. We're normally recognised for our outstanding attention to detail, and we regret that we missed the mark. However, we're very grateful that you ended up as a happy customer, and that what matters the most. Rest assured that we will take note of your helpful feedback to continuously deliver 100% customer satisfaction. If you have any more questions, comments, or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us at 1 300 732 679. Have a great week ahead! Show additional information

Seamless experience

Sales wasn't pushy, communications was clear and well communicated. I'd recommend them.

Hello, Peter! Thank you for leaving us a review and for the recommendation. We are truly grateful for the trust you've given us to be your Solar Energy System provider. Here at Smart Energy Answers, we give our customers enough space and time to think and still be guided, for we know the journey going solar is a complex process. And we're very happy that you're delighted with the outcome. If you have any more questions, comments, or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us at 1 300 732 679. Have a great week ahead!

Satisfactory

From start to finish everything went smoothly. The installation was punctual and they helped with the connection to the grid

Hello, Janet! Thank you for the review. We are thrilled to know that you're very pleased with the service we have provided and in dealing with our punctual and helpful team. If you have any more questions, comments, or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us at 1 300 732 679. Have a great week ahead!

Premium job for Premium Price

Misunderstanding on panel sizing but quickly sorted. Panels installed as I asked, all good!

Hi, Rob! Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We sincerely apologized for the misunderstanding and rest assured that we will take note of your helpful feedback to ensure that this won't happen again. Thank you again for your trust and patience. If you have any more questions, comments, or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us at 1 300 732 679. Have a great week ahead!

Very satisfactory outcome - most pleased.

Very knowledgeable consultant, punctual with alternative request for better quality system, and able to be contacted with further queries.
Installers efficient and punctual, also very willing to answer questions and explain the process.
various payments immediately responded to.
After two days, very happy,

Hello Owen! Thanks for leaving us such an excellent 5-star review! We're glad that you loved our services. Our dedicated team will be pleased to hear your kind words; they worked very hard to make sure that our customers receive the best service. If there's anything we can do to help you out in the future, please feel free to contact us at 1 300 732 679. Have a beautiful day ahead!

Took longer than expected

The salesperson was very knowledgeable but as they do not do a site visit, when the installing electrician arrived he recommended changes to the design. This made the system more efficient which is a good thing. After accepting the quote in September, our solar system was turned on today (5 December), so the whole process was longer than I expected. However this was mainly due to ACTEWAGL our electricity supplier. Smart Energy Answers were a little difficult to contact- I think they are located in WA and we are in ACT, so issues with time difference. Also the quality of the communications were poor - I always had to chase them up and often their emails were confusing and required additional questions. The Emberpulse system is well worth investing in, even just using it today - it was simple to set up (I didn’t need any help) and provided useful information form the start. Even with the extended time I would still recommend Smart Energy Answers for price and our local electrician was very proficient and did a great installation job.

Hi Gaby! Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We're sorry to hear of what happened and we apologized for any delays caused, we really appreciate you bringing this to our attention. We will use the feedback to improve your experience and to ensure that this won't happen again. Still, thank you so much for your trust and for the recommendation. If there's anything we can do to help you out in the future, please feel free to contact us at 1 300 732 679. Have a splendid day ahead!

Very neat installation, and good communication

Smart Energy Answers (SEA) made the whole quote/installation process painless. They provided a quote with three options for different brands of panels. Once I decided to go ahead with the installation it was complete in about two weeks.
The salesperson came to my house to take photos of my meter box etc. on the same day I gave SEA the go-ahead.
The installers were very professional and did very tidy work.
Post install they provided me with a 14 page customised user manual (PDF) for the installation as well as the inverter manual from the manufacturer
I initially had problems viewing my usage statistics from the Fronius web site, but SEA fixed that within 5 minutes.
They also made the process of ordering a smart meter from my electricity provider simple by sending me a link to the correct web page, and providing me with a PDF containing all the information I needed to fill out that application.
All in all, I have nothing bad to say about the experience.

Hi, Peter! Thank you for taking the time to leave us a wonderful review! It's great to hear that you loved the whole process, from point-of-sales to aftersales. It's nice to know that your system is working well for you and that you had a positive experience with our team. If there's anything we can do to help you out in the future, please do contact us at 1300 732 679. Have a great day!

Great Company to deal with. Great installation.

From initial contact requesting a quote all the way through to installation this company was a great company to deal with. Consultants were great, explaining everything I needed to know in basic lingo which I understood. Installation was on time and they made it easy to get connected to the grid. Tradesmen used were great and the place was left neat and tidy. Panels look good on the roof. Would recommend this company to anyone contemplating solar energy.

Hello, Robert! Thank you for the rewarding 5-star review and recommendation! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, from the point of sale to aftersales, and we're grateful to hear we hit the mark for you. And we'd love to continue providing great service to awesome customers like you! If there's anything we can do to help you out in the future, please do contact us at 1300 732 679 or visit our website. Have a wonderful day ahead! Show additional information

Quick

Everything went on as planned. No issues so far. Happy I chose SEA

Hi, Christo! We're happy to hear that you enjoyed your experience. Thanks for sharing your review with us and the community! If there's anything we can do to make your experience the best, please do not hesitate to contact us at 1300 732 679 or visit our website. Have a nice day! Show additional information
The installation was quick and efficient, the follow up paperwork, no so. It has taken three weeks to get some of the legal requirements finalised. Show additional information

Sheer Confidence

From the initial meeting with Norman the senior energy solutions consultant through to the design of my system and completion of installation I knew I was in expert hands. It was a seamless journey which only took a few weeks to complete without a single hiccup. The install team arrived promptly and finished 29 panels by mid-afternoon to a very high standard and well secured. There was minimal interruption to my day with the power being off for only 5-10 minutes when the hookup to mains occurred. Have not had any issues yet as it is early days, but I would definitely recommend the team from Smart Energy Answers

Hello Kerry! Thank you for sharing your fantastic 5-star experience with the community and us. We're glad that you loved our services. Norman, one of our best consultants here at SEA, and our dedicated team will be grateful to know this; they worked very diligently to guarantee our valued customers receive the highest service. If there's anything we can do to help you out in the future, please do contact us at 1300 732 679 or visit our website. Have a lovely day ahead! Show additional information

Job Well Done

Excellent from Start to Finish
Sales/quoting process was very thorough with detailed explanations of the options, components and costings
Installation went very well installers were very polite, informative and cleaned up magnificently
Customer Service very good I am very comfortable with Smart Energy

Hello, Paul! We are incredibly grateful that you took the time to leave us a heartwarming 5-star review! Here at Smart Energy Answers, we put customer satisfaction as our top priority-from everyone here at SEA. And we are committed in delivering the best possible service. Thank you again for your appreciation. If there's anything we can do to help you out in the future, please do contact us at 1300 732 679. Have a wonderful day ahead! Show additional information