Smart Energy Answers Reviews

About Smart Energy Answers, Solar Installers

Smart Energy Answers
Platinum Partner
Smart Energy Answers is a SolarQuotes Client (what does this mean?)
ABN: 27 621 047 952  ABN active since 11 Aug 2017 | Smart Energy Answers Pty Ltd
ACN: 621 047 952  ACN active since 11 Aug 2017 | Smart Energy Answers Pty Ltd
Electrical Contractor's Licenses:   (learn about electrical licenses and buying solar)
ACT: 2019595 Smart Energy Answers Pty Ltd

NSW: 318392C Smart Energy Answers Pty Ltd

Reviewers report paying: $4,700 - $9,800 for depending on hardware choice and installation difficulty ( how is this calculated? )

Smart Energy Answers (SEA) is Australia’s leading solar solutions provider with Head Office in Sydney. With a decade of collective experience in the field, our team has completed over 5,000 residential and commercial installations. We have an extensive team of designers, electricians, engineers, and technicians specially trained in all areas of solar generation power systems.

SEA is proud to have attained the highest accreditation level in Australia. As a CEC Approved Solar Retailer, we are committed to helping communities gain energy independence through the latest technologies and high-quality services.

Our Operations Director Sam is well known in the industry for the quality of his installation designs and workmanship and for having physically installed and commissioned the largest commercial Tesla Powerwall Installation in the world.

We are also a certified installer of LG Solar, REC Solar, Canadian Solar, Seraphim, Longi, SolarEdge, Fronius, Sungrow, sonnenBatterie, LG Chem and Tesla Powerwall.

We install systems and have Operation Centres in Sydney, Melbourne, Canberra, Adelaide, Brisbane, Central Coast, Newcastle, Wollongong, and Orange. Contact us on 1300 732 679 or [email protected] for more information.

The SMART Difference

· Complex decisions made simple – because our experienced consultants are committed to helping you make an informed decision by providing a tailored assessment of your energy needs, future thinking.

· Buy quality, buy once – because we combine the best workmanship with some of the most superior products on the market today.

· Exceptional customer care – because our ultimate goal is to make our customers happy and to provide a delightful experience.

· Savings guaranteed – because our customers can benefit from our industry-leading performance guarantee, ensuring that you receive the best possible long-term outcome.

Smart Energy Answers Solar Reviews

Efficient

Straight forward
Polite, punctual & tidy
Install was done very well - no complaints or issues

Great Install

The quote was good, very professional & quite friendly.
The install was quite interesting. I'm a hands-on kinda person; I found it difficult to watch everything they were doing while maintaining social distancing. I kept wanting to get too close, but the install team were very professional & friendly.
The service from the SEA office was also very good and they too care of all the paperwork for changing the meter over. Energy Australia hasn't been out to actually change it yet, so in the mean time my meter is running backwards instead of calculating a feed-in tariff.
Only the EmberPulse monitoring system seems to have some WiFi issues.

Customer service brings it home

The sales ageblntnfrom Smart Energy Answers (SEA) was quite helpful and was honest in his dealings. Through the process we realised I was not quoted for the right type of inverter owing to restrictions (which the sales agent ought to have known) of the energy retailer. Nevertheless the team at SEA upgraded me to a 15 Kw inverter at no extra cost. The whole team right from sales, customer service and installation were exceptional. I think in today's day and age everyone provides the goods, but good customer service is an absolute key. This is why I have no reservations in recommending the team. The Sungrow inverter provides me with wifi monitoring of power generation however if you would like to see your consumption you will need a another Sungrow Monitoring device which is an extra 950 bucks. Probably worth bringing this up in your early sales conversations. Show additional information

Trouble free, very efficient Solar Installation

The Sales quoting process was what led to the selection of this company over others. The initial price quoted was halved through an end of month discount and the Government subsidy support scheme.The Sales representative I dealt with was right on top of his subject mater, was polite, informative and responded to questions fully and politely.
The install was made some four days after the quote was accepted. There was a promise of installation commencing at 8.30 a.m which was honoured. Three installers put 13 panels in place on two areas of the roof and the Meter was installed two days later.The Tradesmen in charge of the instal was very personable, polite and helpful.
I made a minor calculation on payment and a phone call resolved that very amicably.

Extremely Happy with everything concern.

Smart Energy Answers were very helpful with the quote and explaining all involved, they offered a special for the month which also assisted the price. I was well informed of the process before the installation date. All workers for the installer were pleasant and polite. Smart Energy Answers, follow up with the electricity provider was very satisfactory. I was instructed to contact my provider as well for which I did. Their after service was also satisfactory.
The only issue I have with all Solar providores would be to inform the purchaser of the possibility of roof tiles being damaged at the time of installation, and perhaps help them with information to purchases some spare ones before the installation date. I have since been able to purchase spare tiles for future need of replacement.

Hello, Win! Thank you so much for leaving us with a fabulous 5-star review and testimonial! We are delighted that you are pleased with the service we have provided. Though we missed one mark, still, you ended up as a very happy and satisfied customer, as what we always aim for. Feedback like this helps us constantly improve our performance and customer's experiences by knowing what we are doing right and what we can work on. If there's anything we can do to help you out in the future, please do contact us at 1300 732 679 or visit our website. Have a great week ahead! Show additional information

Very Proactive

Consultant very knowledgeable and accommodating to my many varied requests.
Quote was very competitive but not the cheapest. I took great comfort from size of business and they are an Accredited Retailer not just an installer.
Installation team was great. Job looks really tidy and no mess left.

Prompt and efficient service

The sales consultant was knowledgeable and spent time discussing all options. The quote was guaranteed price and had performance expectations written down.

I was lucky to get an installation date very close to booking. Installation was on time, clean, and high quality. The system is connected to the grid and up and running in 4 weeks.

Any questions, follow ups I had were dealt quickly and respectfully. Happy to spend a bit extra for the quality of install and service.

Professional, Cost Effective and Responsive team

I purchased my 5KW system from SEA , Rodrigo was very patient through the whole process as I'm a bit tech savvy and had compared few systems prior reaching out to them.

Not only technically i was satisfied with the approach , cost wise also they beat the incumbent. Installation happened 2 weeks ago and today was certified as hunky dory.

I had to deal with Support team a few times for paperwork which was also flawless.

Highly recommend SEA and very happy with the service i received.

DC optimiser install

Not a straight forward install. East west orientation with shading issues. Sales personnel knowledgeable and helpful. Installation personnel very competent and did quality job. Show additional information

So far, so good

Spent some time chatting with Adam to figure out our needs and come up with our quote. Noting Solar Energy Answers (SEA) were the first company we got a quote from, he was very helpful and very patient! After some back and forth over the next few days, we settled on 28 x Opal 315W panels (8.82kW string) and an 8kW Sungrow inverter; I was pretty happy with the price. The installation appointment took a bit longer than expected (over a month in the end) but this was mostly down to a bit of confusion over our availability. However, when the installation team turned up (Darren, Diego and Sean) they were awesome; friendly, courteous and very efficient. The installation was scheduled for 2 days but they managed to get it all done in one day with zero mess. Prior to leaving, Darren ran me through the Sungrow monitoring app and clearly answered all of my questions; it was great to see my system producing power before they had even left! All this was yesterday so it’s early days and I’ve yet to have my energy provider get me onto a solar feed-in plan but today has been overcast all day and my app is telling me that the system has produced 13kWh - I’m looking forward to that being turned into cash!! As the title says, so far, so good with my SEA experience. Show additional information

Excellent installers. Good support from company.

No nonsense sales/quote. Despite my own research i went with SAE's recommended panels and inverter brand due to best price vs quality. Installers were very polite and professional, did an excellent job and tidied up afterwards. Great support from head office. Grid connection was all handled by SAE and the entire process was all too easy. I would highly recommend Smart Energy Answers for a Canberra installation. Show additional information

Early days but good so far.

Good so far. Some tile roof damage on installation. People should be prepared for this. Also long potential delay on connection. SEA installers and sales people were great. Sungrow inverter service not so good. Called to report a software problem, still no response 7 days later. Lucky it fixed itself. Panels working as predicted. SEA estimate was accurate compared to others. Show additional information

Great experience all round

I really wanted a 100% Australian owned solar company that actively employs and functions in the best interest of its local community.
That’s what I got with SMART energy answers.

The experience from start to finish was a breeze, they provide great value for money considering I wanted the best I can get LG Neon panels.
I’m satisfied with my savings and rest easy knowing that my warranty will be fully supported by a trusted Aussie company

Everything went according to plan.

Sales process was easy and very reactive to my needs.
Installation was very professionally done, punctual and very nice people.
Customer service was very good and took care of everything for me.

Good service

The sales/installation processes were great. Carlos, the installer, was very accommodating. He listened to my questions and responded to my request positively.
The only thing I was not satisfied is the designing process. I was expecting engineering data/analysis to back up the distribution and location of the panels unique for my installation.
Overall I am quite happy with the system installed.

Fantastic Company to deal with.

I can't recommend them too highly. From quotation through installation (and in particular the installation) they were exceptional

Hi, Sjouke! Thank you for giving us an exceptional 5-star review and recommendation! We are happy to hear that we're able to provide you with the excellent experience we strive to provide all our customers.
If there's anything we can do to help you out in the future, please do contact us at 1300 732 679 or visit our website. Have a fantastic week ahead!

Smart Energy Answers

I was very happy with all aspects of the service. In particular the salesperson was very informative and helpful. Show additional information

Fantastic service!

The guys from Smart Energy Answers, from sales/customer service down to installers, are superb! Really happy with their service. The workmanship is really good and the products they are selling are top notch. My electricity bill has never been this low since having solar panels installed. Really happy with this investment :)
Highly recommended!

Good system and efficient service

I highly recommend Smart Energy Answers. Very knowledgeable sales person gave good advice on the various options and best arrangement of panels. Installation was also very efficient and explained the systems use. After sales follow up also appreciated. Show additional information

Very professional and good product

Very smooth process, installers were fast and professional. The customer service always answered my question and were very patient. Recommend. Show additional information

Good customer service and prompt response to queries and installation.

We have a quick quote from the salesman who came, checked and explained all of our options. Installation was good, tidy and on time. Good experiences.
Tips: Choose good panels and inverters, and you will see the different on your daily system production comparing to your friend's system.

Happy with Smart Energy Answers

I was very happy with the Sales/quotation process as well as the subsequent installation. The installation team were prompt and very efficient in what they did. This also impressed my neighbour who subsequently agreed to go ahead and install a system with them. Unfortunately still too early to see the benefits from a cost point of view and believe we have to wait 6mths minimum.

Hello, Philip! Thank you for leaving such an excellent review. We couldn't agree more that going Solar is a challenging process but we're beyond thankful for the trust that you've given us to be your partner in delivering your Solar Energy System needs. We're happy to hear that you are in awe with how the entirety of the process went. If you have any more questions, comments, or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us at 1 300 732 679. Please stay safe and enjoy the rest of your day! Show additional information

Great experience from quote to installation!

The sales and quoting process was very easy with a representative coming to the house and talking us through the options. Everything was presented well and clearly and I knew exactly what I was getting and why by the end of the process.

The installation was arranged within days-- the crew were polite, tidy and on time. They did a great job removing the old system (and taking it away) as well as installing the new system. The did a great job clearing up after themselves.

The customer service was great -- both presale and after sale. They organised connection to the grid and configured the wifi system for the inverter. I had follow up emails and phone calls to ensure all was well.

Hello, Peter! Thank you for the gratifying feedback and for putting your confidence in us to be your Solar Energy Solution provider. Here at Smart Energy Answers, we always aim to provide quality systems and to deliver 100% customer satisfaction. We are very thankful that we're able to meet high expectations like yours from start to finish, and we genuinely appreciate this wonderful feedback. If you have any more questions, comments, or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us at 1 300 732 679. Please stay safe and enjoy the rest of your day! Show additional information
Sales and quoting was the reason we went with Smart energy. The guys where punctual and seemed to do a good job. As for tidy well, there was rubbish left on the roof, a couple of chipped tiles even cigarette butts. We contacted them to tell them about this, as well also 1 panel wasn't on the system and this took 3 weeks to fix. On the rubbish, the fellow that eventually came to fix the system didn't seem to bothered about it, say" shrugged it of as part of the job". In my line of work that would be unacceptable , so I would expect a tradie would be the same. Overall I can see the benefit of solar as great way to save money and be better for the whole planet. I am still glad we went ahead with it.
Cheers

Dear John, We appreciate your trust at SEA as your Solar Energy System provider, and we apologise for what you have experienced during the installation. We are already handling this concern for proper improvement measures and rest assured that this will not be happening again. If there are any other concerns, please feel free to let us know please do contact us at 1300 732 679. So we can do necessary actions to help you maximise and enjoy your Solar experience better. Have a nice day! Show additional information

Good overall

The sales/quoting process was informative and compelling and the install efficient and went as planned. The grid connection process was completed smoothly and as described. A commitment to assist with the monitoring app was not fulfilled at the time of installation and has been time consuming although I expect it will be resolved. The responsiveness to follow-up with questions and any issues has been good at all levels and with respect to all aspects of the process. It is fair to say based on my experience that this company has a good process and is committed to customer satisfaction.

Hi, Alan! Thank you for taking the time to leave us with such a positive review and for choosing us to be your solar energy system provider. We're thrilled to know that we're able to deliver such great customer service experience all throughout the process as what we aspire to convey to all our customers. If you have any more questions, comments, or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us at 1 300 732 679. Keep safe and enjoy the rest of your day!

Not Great

The sales person was well informed and nothing was to much trouble, thats where the good stuff ends. After explaining how we would like the solar installed and signing off on a photo that was sent through to us, the lack of communication became apparent as one of the most important pieces of the installation was not done. It says on thear website in house installers treat your house like their own unfortunately not the case broken tiles and rubbish left over the backyard. Our system has been offline for a number of days due to an airconditioning install, after trying to get it back online myself after following the instructions on their website (Emberpulse) to no avail, I have phoned a number of times and emailed to recieve no response from their customer service department hence our system is still offline. NOT HAPPY Show additional information

Right from the first phone call service was polite factual and helpful. Installers where efficient punctual informative and tidy. A very good company to deal with. Thank you.

Hi, Michelle! We're glad you had a fantastic time dealing with our helpful, efficient, punctual, and informative team. Thanks for your trust, we're beyond grateful for amazing customers like you. If you have any more questions, comments, or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us at 1 300 732 679. Please stay safe and enjoy the rest of your day! Show additional information

disappointing

Installation team was Fantastic. After sales from company not good. Changed brand of panels to quote sent wrong information to power company averall not happy.

Superb experience

Adam just blew the competition away. Two other quotes were unpleasant experiences (one trying to upsell me and one making racist comments about their competitors) but Adam and Smart Energy Answers were professional, knowledgeable and more than lived up to expectations. Our roof is a particularly steep pitch but solutions were found and the installation team were fantastic. Office staff are equally wonderful and arranged to have our smart meter installed without me lifting a finger. This is an outstanding company and I'd highly recommend them.

Hi, Sherry! Thank you so much for the compliment. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your wonderful 5-star experience with us. We count ourselves lucky for customers like you. We are pleased to know that Adam blew the competition away together with the rest of the team who were able to deliver great service from start to finish. Thank you again for your appreciation of all of our efforts. We look forward to working with you again in the future. If you have any more questions, comments, or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us at 1 300 732 679. Please stay safe and have a wonderful day ahead! Show additional information

Great service and professional installation

Sales and quoting was done over the phone with knowledgeable staff, answering all questions competently. Installation was carried out in two parts due to weather conditions, but the installers were very polite, organised and punctual. Customer service is friendly and helpful but sometimes have delayed response due to referral to different departments.

Hi, Ihab! Thank you for sharing such a positive experience with us. We're glad to know that you're satisfied with the outcome and in working with our knowledgeable, polite, and punctual team. Rest assured that we'll do our very to continue delivering an excellent service to our valued clients. If you have any more questions, comments, or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us at 1 300 732 679. Please stay safe and enjoy the rest of your day!

Helpful process

Happy with the whole process. It all went very smoothly.

Dear Leon, Thanks for your review. We’d love to hear more about your experience, so that we can use your valuable feedback to deliver an even better experience next time. Please reach out to 1300 732 679 with further comments or suggestions you wish to share. Again, thanks for taking the time to review our business. Have a great day! Show additional information

Flexible options provided

The sales person was very knowledgeable and clearly passionate about solar. He was willing to listen, provide flexible options to suit our requirements and did not try to sell us anything we didn't need. The installers were punctual, professional and highly efficient. All installed and connected inside 6 hours, everything left neat and tidy and explained what we needed to know.

Hi, Tim! We are happy to have you as part of the Smart Energy Answers family! We are thrilled to know that we're able to provide you such flexible options to meet your requirements and done things neatly and quickly. Thank you for sharing your compliment with us, we highly appreciate it and we look forward to doing business with you again. If you have any more questions, comments, or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us at 1 300 732 679. Please stay safe and enjoy the rest of your day! Show additional information

Great install, poor after sales service

Really happy with the sales process, they were not pushy at all. The installer did a terrific job and I am very satisfied with his professionalism and clean and tidy work. That part was really impressive.

Since the install, one of my panels has been having issues. I have emailed them a couple of times, and still has not heard back.

Very happy with whole process & instaiilation

Sales/quoting process was painless, easy to understand and make decision with.
Instillation was great and within recommended time frame
Customer service helped organise the grid connection after the installation
Overall great to deal with

Hi, Gary! We are happy to hear you had a positive experience dealing with our helpful and knowledgeable team from pre-installation up to post-installation. Thank you again for your kind words. If you have any more questions, comments, or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us at 1 300 732 679. Please stay safe and enjoy the rest of your day! Show additional information

They know their products, honest and value for money

They know their products, honest and good value for money

Hi, Janee! Thank you so much for this 5-star review. We are thrilled to know that you are satisfied with the services we have provided. We really appreciate you being a customer and helping to share the word about us. If you have any more questions, comments, or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us at 1 300 732 679. Please stay safe and have an amazing day ahead! Show additional information

Very easy to get started

Very easy to deal with and everything they said would happen - happened. Show additional information

An average experience

The installation was delayed for weeks due to the lack of stock due to coronavirus, which is entirely understandable however I was not informed of this or when the installation would take place. Communication was not forthcoming after I paid the deposit.
The installation is OK, a little messy in terms of the mounting rails extending uneven distances beyond the panels despite that being my only request on the day.
They never did a site inspection or measure prior to installation so the layout is not what I was expecting from the aerial mapping.
The installer didn't check the quality of the wifi connection to the inverter, so I don't have reliable monitoring. Plus I was never explained the different monitoring/smart meter options available so I'm totally in the dark about my usage and if/when I am exporting power to the grid. The installer also didn't explain any of the inverter functions before he left for the day - no handover, no manuals, nothing.
Their technical rep has been good on the phone in trying to improve my wifi connection after my enquiry. It seems the Fronius system needs a much stronger wifi signal than most other devices.
The system appears to be working well, but I chose this company because of their supposedly great communication and service. In hindsight I could have chosen a cheaper supplier and got the same result.

Trustworthy Company

This company is really good at what they do as you’d expect from someone who’s been in the game for a long time.

They weren’t pushy at all and were willing to accomodate what we wanted and the price we could afford.

My experience was ruined by one of their installers by telling me the night before installation that my roof needed inspection which would add another two weeks before proceeding with install. I was not pleased as I already arranged to take the day off work. I then asked for a different installer.

ERG Energy was arranged to be my new installers and everything was competed to the highest quality and I was happy with the decision on getting solar panels for my home. My positive experience was restored.

You hear so many horror stories about solar companies and installers. I did my research via forums and reviews and Smart Energy Answers are a very reputable company and they have been around for a long time which puts your mind at ease that they know what they are doing and will be here for a long time for support.

Thank you Smart Energy Answers and ERG Energy for a pleasant experience throughout.

Did what they said they would do

It all went smoothly from quoting to answering questions I had to the speedy install

Hi Mark, we are incredibly grateful that you took the time to leave us this review! We're thrilled to know that all went smoothly from quoting up to the installation. If you have any more questions, comments, or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us at 1 300 732 679. Stay safe and have a great day ahead! Show additional information

Great service - fast installation - good system

Excellent customer service.
Very polite, prompt, answered all my questions, suggested a great option for my needs, very helpful with filling out forms.
The Installers came on time, did a neat job.
They have submitted form for grid connection. Waiting for response.

Hi Chitra, thank for leaving us such an excellent 5-star review! At Smart Energy Answers, we put customer satisfaction as our highest priority and are committed to delivering the best possible service, from the point of sales to aftersales. It's customers like you that make our job wonderful. Thank you again for your kind words. If you have any more questions, comments, or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us at 1 300 732 679. Stay safe and have a wonderful day ahead! Show additional information
The reason for rating “average” for some of my responses was that there was a lack of coordination between the supplier, installer, electrical retailer and the distributor - which has resulted in the system still not operating optimally 2.5 weeks after installation.

Two specific areas were that the electricity retailer (Energy Australia) has still not installed the smartmeter, and that the electricity distributor (Essential Energy) intermittently oversupplies voltage to site - which means that the inverter shuts off the solar generated power to the house, and sources power solely from the Grid.

The efficiency of the installer (Tilstons Electrical) was good, and their timing was prompt.

My contact with SMART Energy has been professional and technically knowledgeable, and helped to explain the difficulties that we have been experiencing.

The really pleasant surprise has been the Emberpulse energy management system. This is great! Even with the current commissioning issues - the system allows me to manage our use of power. This is a system that I can see myself becoming part of my everyday management of our energy usage.

Overall, I put these down the the “teething issues” that can be experienced when doing something for the first time in a rural area. Currently, when the solar system is working, it is brilliant. When it stops due to oversupply from the Grid it is frustrating.

Great installation by Darren and crew.

Salesman visited us at home and explain options and after discussion a revised quote was promptly provided and accepted.
Darren and crew did a great no fuss installation, very tidy job nicely finished.
SEA organised the meter change and have registered the system for warranty.
Only minor point was an over dependence on email rather than mobile call or SMS for scheduling the installation.

Hi Frank! Thank you for sharing your positive experience with us. We are overjoyed to hear that you had such a great experience dealing with Norman, Installation Team, and the rest of the team here at SEA. Thank you again for your helpful feedback, we will use this to improve your experience and to continuously deliver exceptional customer service experience. If you have any more questions, comments, or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us at 1 300 732 679. Keep safe and have a great day ahead! Show additional information

Excellent

Great service all round. Great quality gear and competitive price with a trouble free and tidy installation.

Hello Tom! Thank you for sharing your incredible '5-star' experience with the community and us. We are honoured to hear that we're able to deliver a great service all round with a great quality system, competitive price, trouble-free and tidy installation. Thank you again for your kind words. If you have any more questions, comments, or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us at 1 300 732 679. Keep safe and have an amazing day ahead!

Very good team of installers

Worked very well
Installation went very well
Grid connection was arranged by the installer

Hello Jurgen! Thank you so much for the wonderful 5-star review. We are glad that you are happy and that the installation went very well. Should you have any more concerns in the near future, please do contact us at 1300 732 679. Keep safe and have a nice day ahead!

Solar Quotes does it again

Solar Quotes recently helped me find a suitable supplier to increase the capacity of my solar system. I went with Smart Energy Answers and installed an additional 5kw system. They completed the instalation on time and in a quality maner. The install team were friendly, efficient, informative and quickly in and out with no hassles. I would use them again.

Hello Don! Thank you for sharing your positive experience with us. We are proud to know that you're happy dealing with our friendly, efficient, and informative installation team. As a CEC approved retailer, we are indeed devoted to raising the bar in the solar industry differentiating with quality products, tailored solutions, quality installs and great customer experience. Thank you again for your trust and we're looking forward to doing business with you again in the future. If you have any more questions, comments, or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us at 1 300 732 679. Keep safe and have a fantastic day ahead!

Hello Alan. Thank you for the positive review you gave Smart Energy Answers. We hope your system is working smoothly, and that we have addressed any issues you have during the installation. If you'd like to give more feedback, or would need any more help with your system, please do drop us a line at 1300 732 679 or visit our website. Have a great week ahead! Show additional information

Excellent pre order cotact and great instalation

no complaints. Of the three to quote these guys were the only one to get on the phone and explain every thing prior toe sending a quote. The others only emailed through there quotes and no phone calls at all.

Hello Dean! Thank you for sharing your positive experience with us. Thank you for the trust and for choosing us to be your Solar Energy Solution provider. We are proud to know that of the three quotes, we're the only one who was able to get on the phone and explained everything to you. Thank you again for your appreciation and for the kind words. If you have any more questions, comments, or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us at 1 300 732 679. Keep safe and have a great week ahead!

Great Service

They replied with quote within 24 hours. They assessed our house and solar needs accurately. They were no fuss and no badgering!

Hello Mike! Thank you for the rewarding 5-star review. Here in Smart energy Answers we always make sure to provide quality systems and to deliver remarkable customer service experience. Thank you so much for the appreciation. If you have any more questions, comments, or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us at 1 300 732 679. Keep safe and have a beautiful week ahead!
First of all I think your website site is excellent in providing information on Solar, thank you.
Solar Energy Anwsers have been reasonable to deal with however they failed to notice that my meter box was in a no-compliant condition after they had installed the panels and inverter which held up the whole installation, they should check all meter boxes to make shaw it can take solar before they hand out quotes.

Amazingly fast & tidy installer; too early to rate the system but it seems to be working nicely

Sales/quoting was really professional and efficient. Oren was very honest and spend plenty of time to talk through the options and comparisons. SEA were also flexible on price to keep competitive with other offers.
Installation was amazing, really. We've had a lot (a lot!) of tradies through recently and these guys were awesome - on time, very efficient, communicated as and when needed, and left things super tidy.
We've only just completed the installation, so too early to rate on other things - waiting on grid connection etc to take place and the system seems to be working well but needs more time to tell.

Hello Stuart! Thank you for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are proud that Oren, one of the best energy experts, was able to help you make an informed decision. We are extremely happy that you loved your experience; our team will be pleased to know what you wrote. We always put customer satisfaction as our priority and your review justifies the effort we put in every day. Thank you again for your kind words, and we look forward to doing business with you again in the future. If you have any more questions, comments, or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us at 1 300 732 679. Keep safe and have a fantastic week ahead! Show additional information