Smart Energy Answers Reviews

About Smart Energy Answers, Solar Installers

Smart Energy Answers
Platinum Partner
Smart Energy Answers is a SolarQuotes Client (what does this mean?)
ABN: 27 621 047 952  ABN active since 11 Aug 2017 | Smart Energy Answers Pty Ltd
ACN: 621 047 952  ACN active since 11 Aug 2017 | Smart Energy Answers Pty Ltd
Electrical Contractor's Licenses:   (learn about electrical licenses and buying solar)
ACT: 2019595 Smart Energy Answers Pty Ltd

NSW: 318392C Smart Energy Answers Pty Ltd

Reviewers report paying: $4,700 - $9,800 for depending on hardware choice and installation difficulty ( how is this calculated? )

Smart Energy Answers (SEA) is Australia’s leading solar solutions provider with Head Office in Sydney. With a decade of collective experience in the field, our team has completed over 5,000 residential and commercial installations. We have an extensive team of designers, electricians, engineers, and technicians specially trained in all areas of solar generation power systems.

SEA is proud to have attained the highest accreditation level in Australia. As a CEC Approved Solar Retailer, we are committed to helping communities gain energy independence through the latest technologies and high-quality services.

Our Operations Director Sam is well known in the industry for the quality of his installation designs and workmanship and for having physically installed and commissioned the largest commercial Tesla Powerwall Installation in the world.

We are also a certified installer of LG Solar, REC Solar, Canadian Solar, Seraphim, Longi, SolarEdge, Fronius, Sungrow, sonnenBatterie, LG Chem and Tesla Powerwall.

We install systems and have Operation Centres in Sydney, Melbourne, Canberra, Adelaide, Brisbane, Central Coast, Newcastle, Wollongong, and Orange. Contact us on 1300 732 679 or [email protected] for more information.

The SMART Difference

· Complex decisions made simple – because our experienced consultants are committed to helping you make an informed decision by providing a tailored assessment of your energy needs, future thinking.

· Buy quality, buy once – because we combine the best workmanship with some of the most superior products on the market today.

· Exceptional customer care – because our ultimate goal is to make our customers happy and to provide a delightful experience.

· Savings guaranteed – because our customers can benefit from our industry-leading performance guarantee, ensuring that you receive the best possible long-term outcome.

Smart Energy Answers Solar Reviews

Good service

The sales/installation processes were great. Carlos, the installer, was very accommodating. He listened to my questions and responded to my request positively.
The only thing I was not satisfied is the designing process. I was expecting engineering data/analysis to back up the distribution and location of the panels unique for my installation.
Overall I am quite happy with the system installed.

Fantastic Company to deal with.

I can't recommend them too highly. From quotation through installation (and in particular the installation) they were exceptional

Hi, Sjouke! Thank you for giving us an exceptional 5-star review and recommendation! We are happy to hear that we're able to provide you with the excellent experience we strive to provide all our customers.
If there's anything we can do to help you out in the future, please do contact us at 1300 732 679 or visit our website. Have a fantastic week ahead!

Smart Energy Answers

I was very happy with all aspects of the service. In particular the salesperson was very informative and helpful. Show additional information

Fantastic service!

The guys from Smart Energy Answers, from sales/customer service down to installers, are superb! Really happy with their service. The workmanship is really good and the products they are selling are top notch. My electricity bill has never been this low since having solar panels installed. Really happy with this investment :)
Highly recommended!

Good system and efficient service

I highly recommend Smart Energy Answers. Very knowledgeable sales person gave good advice on the various options and best arrangement of panels. Installation was also very efficient and explained the systems use. After sales follow up also appreciated. Show additional information

Very professional and good product

Very smooth process, installers were fast and professional. The customer service always answered my question and were very patient. Recommend. Show additional information

Good customer service and prompt response to queries and installation.

We have a quick quote from the salesman who came, checked and explained all of our options. Installation was good, tidy and on time. Good experiences.
Tips: Choose good panels and inverters, and you will see the different on your daily system production comparing to your friend's system.

Happy with Smart Energy Answers

I was very happy with the Sales/quotation process as well as the subsequent installation. The installation team were prompt and very efficient in what they did. This also impressed my neighbour who subsequently agreed to go ahead and install a system with them. Unfortunately still too early to see the benefits from a cost point of view and believe we have to wait 6mths minimum. Show additional information

Great experience from quote to installation!

The sales and quoting process was very easy with a representative coming to the house and talking us through the options. Everything was presented well and clearly and I knew exactly what I was getting and why by the end of the process.

The installation was arranged within days-- the crew were polite, tidy and on time. They did a great job removing the old system (and taking it away) as well as installing the new system. The did a great job clearing up after themselves.

The customer service was great -- both presale and after sale. They organised connection to the grid and configured the wifi system for the inverter. I had follow up emails and phone calls to ensure all was well.
Sales and quoting was the reason we went with Smart energy. The guys where punctual and seemed to do a good job. As for tidy well, there was rubbish left on the roof, a couple of chipped tiles even cigarette butts. We contacted them to tell them about this, as well also 1 panel wasn't on the system and this took 3 weeks to fix. On the rubbish, the fellow that eventually came to fix the system didn't seem to bothered about it, say" shrugged it of as part of the job". In my line of work that would be unacceptable , so I would expect a tradie would be the same. Overall I can see the benefit of solar as great way to save money and be better for the whole planet. I am still glad we went ahead with it.
Cheers

Dear John, We appreciate your trust at SEA as your Solar Energy System provider, and we apologise for what you have experienced during the installation. We are already handling this concern for proper improvement measures and rest assured that this will not be happening again. If there are any other concerns, please feel free to let us know please do contact us at 1300 732 679. So we can do necessary actions to help you maximise and enjoy your Solar experience better. Have a nice day! Show additional information

Good overall

The sales/quoting process was informative and compelling and the install efficient and went as planned. The grid connection process was completed smoothly and as described. A commitment to assist with the monitoring app was not fulfilled at the time of installation and has been time consuming although I expect it will be resolved. The responsiveness to follow-up with questions and any issues has been good at all levels and with respect to all aspects of the process. It is fair to say based on my experience that this company has a good process and is committed to customer satisfaction. Show additional information

Not Great

The sales person was well informed and nothing was to much trouble, thats where the good stuff ends. After explaining how we would like the solar installed and signing off on a photo that was sent through to us, the lack of communication became apparent as one of the most important pieces of the installation was not done. It says on thear website in house installers treat your house like their own unfortunately not the case broken tiles and rubbish left over the backyard. Our system has been offline for a number of days due to an airconditioning install, after trying to get it back online myself after following the instructions on their website (Emberpulse) to no avail, I have phoned a number of times and emailed to recieve no response from their customer service department hence our system is still offline. NOT HAPPY Show additional information

Right from the first phone call service was polite factual and helpful. Installers where efficient punctual informative and tidy. A very good company to deal with. Thank you. Show additional information

disappointing

Installation team was Fantastic. After sales from company not good. Changed brand of panels to quote sent wrong information to power company averall not happy.

Superb experience

Adam just blew the competition away. Two other quotes were unpleasant experiences (one trying to upsell me and one making racist comments about their competitors) but Adam and Smart Energy Answers were professional, knowledgeable and more than lived up to expectations. Our roof is a particularly steep pitch but solutions were found and the installation team were fantastic. Office staff are equally wonderful and arranged to have our smart meter installed without me lifting a finger. This is an outstanding company and I'd highly recommend them. Show additional information

Great service and professional installation

Sales and quoting was done over the phone with knowledgeable staff, answering all questions competently. Installation was carried out in two parts due to weather conditions, but the installers were very polite, organised and punctual. Customer service is friendly and helpful but sometimes have delayed response due to referral to different departments. Show additional information

Helpful process

Happy with the whole process. It all went very smoothly.

Dear Leon, Thanks for your review. We’d love to hear more about your experience, so that we can use your valuable feedback to deliver an even better experience next time. Please reach out to 1300 732 679 with further comments or suggestions you wish to share. Again, thanks for taking the time to review our business. Have a great day! Show additional information

Flexible options provided

The sales person was very knowledgeable and clearly passionate about solar. He was willing to listen, provide flexible options to suit our requirements and did not try to sell us anything we didn't need. The installers were punctual, professional and highly efficient. All installed and connected inside 6 hours, everything left neat and tidy and explained what we needed to know. Show additional information

Great install, poor after sales service

Really happy with the sales process, they were not pushy at all. The installer did a terrific job and I am very satisfied with his professionalism and clean and tidy work. That part was really impressive.

Since the install, one of my panels has been having issues. I have emailed them a couple of times, and still has not heard back.

Very happy with whole process & instaiilation

Sales/quoting process was painless, easy to understand and make decision with.
Instillation was great and within recommended time frame
Customer service helped organise the grid connection after the installation
Overall great to deal with

They know their products, honest and value for money

They know their products, honest and good value for money Show additional information

Very easy to get started

Very easy to deal with and everything they said would happen - happened. Show additional information

An average experience

The installation was delayed for weeks due to the lack of stock due to coronavirus, which is entirely understandable however I was not informed of this or when the installation would take place. Communication was not forthcoming after I paid the deposit.
The installation is OK, a little messy in terms of the mounting rails extending uneven distances beyond the panels despite that being my only request on the day.
They never did a site inspection or measure prior to installation so the layout is not what I was expecting from the aerial mapping.
The installer didn't check the quality of the wifi connection to the inverter, so I don't have reliable monitoring. Plus I was never explained the different monitoring/smart meter options available so I'm totally in the dark about my usage and if/when I am exporting power to the grid. The installer also didn't explain any of the inverter functions before he left for the day - no handover, no manuals, nothing.
Their technical rep has been good on the phone in trying to improve my wifi connection after my enquiry. It seems the Fronius system needs a much stronger wifi signal than most other devices.
The system appears to be working well, but I chose this company because of their supposedly great communication and service. In hindsight I could have chosen a cheaper supplier and got the same result.

Trustworthy Company

This company is really good at what they do as you’d expect from someone who’s been in the game for a long time.

They weren’t pushy at all and were willing to accomodate what we wanted and the price we could afford.

My experience was ruined by one of their installers by telling me the night before installation that my roof needed inspection which would add another two weeks before proceeding with install. I was not pleased as I already arranged to take the day off work. I then asked for a different installer.

ERG Energy was arranged to be my new installers and everything was competed to the highest quality and I was happy with the decision on getting solar panels for my home. My positive experience was restored.

You hear so many horror stories about solar companies and installers. I did my research via forums and reviews and Smart Energy Answers are a very reputable company and they have been around for a long time which puts your mind at ease that they know what they are doing and will be here for a long time for support.

Thank you Smart Energy Answers and ERG Energy for a pleasant experience throughout.

Did what they said they would do

It all went smoothly from quoting to answering questions I had to the speedy install

Hi Mark, we are incredibly grateful that you took the time to leave us this review! We're thrilled to know that all went smoothly from quoting up to the installation. If you have any more questions, comments, or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us at 1 300 732 679. Stay safe and have a great day ahead! Show additional information

Great service - fast installation - good system

Excellent customer service.
Very polite, prompt, answered all my questions, suggested a great option for my needs, very helpful with filling out forms.
The Installers came on time, did a neat job.
They have submitted form for grid connection. Waiting for response.

Hi Chitra, thank for leaving us such an excellent 5-star review! At Smart Energy Answers, we put customer satisfaction as our highest priority and are committed to delivering the best possible service, from the point of sales to aftersales. It's customers like you that make our job wonderful. Thank you again for your kind words. If you have any more questions, comments, or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us at 1 300 732 679. Stay safe and have a wonderful day ahead! Show additional information
The reason for rating “average” for some of my responses was that there was a lack of coordination between the supplier, installer, electrical retailer and the distributor - which has resulted in the system still not operating optimally 2.5 weeks after installation.

Two specific areas were that the electricity retailer (Energy Australia) has still not installed the smartmeter, and that the electricity distributor (Essential Energy) intermittently oversupplies voltage to site - which means that the inverter shuts off the solar generated power to the house, and sources power solely from the Grid.

The efficiency of the installer (Tilstons Electrical) was good, and their timing was prompt.

My contact with SMART Energy has been professional and technically knowledgeable, and helped to explain the difficulties that we have been experiencing.

The really pleasant surprise has been the Emberpulse energy management system. This is great! Even with the current commissioning issues - the system allows me to manage our use of power. This is a system that I can see myself becoming part of my everyday management of our energy usage.

Overall, I put these down the the “teething issues” that can be experienced when doing something for the first time in a rural area. Currently, when the solar system is working, it is brilliant. When it stops due to oversupply from the Grid it is frustrating.

Great installation by Darren and crew.

Salesman visited us at home and explain options and after discussion a revised quote was promptly provided and accepted.
Darren and crew did a great no fuss installation, very tidy job nicely finished.
SEA organised the meter change and have registered the system for warranty.
Only minor point was an over dependence on email rather than mobile call or SMS for scheduling the installation.

Hi Frank! Thank you for sharing your positive experience with us. We are overjoyed to hear that you had such a great experience dealing with Norman, Installation Team, and the rest of the team here at SEA. Thank you again for your helpful feedback, we will use this to improve your experience and to continuously deliver exceptional customer service experience. If you have any more questions, comments, or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us at 1 300 732 679. Keep safe and have a great day ahead! Show additional information

Excellent

Great service all round. Great quality gear and competitive price with a trouble free and tidy installation.

Hello Tom! Thank you for sharing your incredible '5-star' experience with the community and us. We are honoured to hear that we're able to deliver a great service all round with a great quality system, competitive price, trouble-free and tidy installation. Thank you again for your kind words. If you have any more questions, comments, or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us at 1 300 732 679. Keep safe and have an amazing day ahead!

Very good team of installers

Worked very well
Installation went very well
Grid connection was arranged by the installer

Hello Jurgen! Thank you so much for the wonderful 5-star review. We are glad that you are happy and that the installation went very well. Should you have any more concerns in the near future, please do contact us at 1300 732 679. Keep safe and have a nice day ahead!

Solar Quotes does it again

Solar Quotes recently helped me find a suitable supplier to increase the capacity of my solar system. I went with Smart Energy Answers and installed an additional 5kw system. They completed the instalation on time and in a quality maner. The install team were friendly, efficient, informative and quickly in and out with no hassles. I would use them again.

Hello Don! Thank you for sharing your positive experience with us. We are proud to know that you're happy dealing with our friendly, efficient, and informative installation team. As a CEC approved retailer, we are indeed devoted to raising the bar in the solar industry differentiating with quality products, tailored solutions, quality installs and great customer experience. Thank you again for your trust and we're looking forward to doing business with you again in the future. If you have any more questions, comments, or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us at 1 300 732 679. Keep safe and have a fantastic day ahead!

Hello Alan. Thank you for the positive review you gave Smart Energy Answers. We hope your system is working smoothly, and that we have addressed any issues you have during the installation. If you'd like to give more feedback, or would need any more help with your system, please do drop us a line at 1300 732 679 or visit our website. Have a great week ahead! Show additional information

Excellent pre order cotact and great instalation

no complaints. Of the three to quote these guys were the only one to get on the phone and explain every thing prior toe sending a quote. The others only emailed through there quotes and no phone calls at all.

Hello Dean! Thank you for sharing your positive experience with us. Thank you for the trust and for choosing us to be your Solar Energy Solution provider. We are proud to know that of the three quotes, we're the only one who was able to get on the phone and explained everything to you. Thank you again for your appreciation and for the kind words. If you have any more questions, comments, or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us at 1 300 732 679. Keep safe and have a great week ahead!

Great Service

They replied with quote within 24 hours. They assessed our house and solar needs accurately. They were no fuss and no badgering!

Hello Mike! Thank you for the rewarding 5-star review. Here in Smart energy Answers we always make sure to provide quality systems and to deliver remarkable customer service experience. Thank you so much for the appreciation. If you have any more questions, comments, or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us at 1 300 732 679. Keep safe and have a beautiful week ahead!
First of all I think your website site is excellent in providing information on Solar, thank you.
Solar Energy Anwsers have been reasonable to deal with however they failed to notice that my meter box was in a no-compliant condition after they had installed the panels and inverter which held up the whole installation, they should check all meter boxes to make shaw it can take solar before they hand out quotes.

Amazingly fast & tidy installer; too early to rate the system but it seems to be working nicely

Sales/quoting was really professional and efficient. Oren was very honest and spend plenty of time to talk through the options and comparisons. SEA were also flexible on price to keep competitive with other offers.
Installation was amazing, really. We've had a lot (a lot!) of tradies through recently and these guys were awesome - on time, very efficient, communicated as and when needed, and left things super tidy.
We've only just completed the installation, so too early to rate on other things - waiting on grid connection etc to take place and the system seems to be working well but needs more time to tell.

Hello Stuart! Thank you for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are proud that Oren, one of the best energy experts, was able to help you make an informed decision. We are extremely happy that you loved your experience; our team will be pleased to know what you wrote. We always put customer satisfaction as our priority and your review justifies the effort we put in every day. Thank you again for your kind words, and we look forward to doing business with you again in the future. If you have any more questions, comments, or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us at 1 300 732 679. Keep safe and have a fantastic week ahead! Show additional information

Excellent friendly service. With exceptionally priced system.

Out of the two companies I received quotes from. Smart Energy Answers had a less 'salesman' more 'fact' approach. Which put me at ease and their multiple options quotes were well received. Vs the other company that in their sales pitch had many "You could go for this, but for you mate, I'll recommend this.. actually, this will be the best".

Hello Raymond! Thank you for sharing a marvelous 5-star review. We're glad that you loved our less 'salesman' more 'fact' approach. Here at Smart Energy Answers, we'd like to keep it simple and clear to help our customers make a sound decision. We're so glad you were happy with the experience. It's customers like you that make our job wonderful. If you have any more questions, comments, or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us at 1 300 732 679. Keep safe and have an amazing week ahead!

Great service, simple and no fuss install

Great service for the initial scoping and site visit, followed on a few weeks later by a no fuss, quick install and system was online the next day.

Hi Wei! Thank you for leaving a great rating. We are thrilled that you are pleased with the products and services we have provided. If you have any more questions, comments, or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us at 1 300 732 679. Keep safe and have a lovely week ahead!
The SEA rep who came to discuss a solar system was extremely knowledgeable, especially about where solar might be heading in the future. One of the reasons we chose SEA was their forward thinking. For instance they suggested installing a system with greater capacity than we currently needed for possible future needs. As well, they suggested positioning the inverter to allow for a battery in the future which could be added later. None of the other companies had this focus.
The design of where to place the panels was thoughtful with possible future shading in mind. The install went remarkably smoothly, clean and efficient, no broken tiles at all. SEA followed up on a power board problem that needed a minor upgrade and where receptive to all questions and issues.
Great outcome.

Hi Michael! Thank you for leaving us such a fantastic review. We are proud to hear that you had such a great experience with Norman, one of the best energy experts, the Installation Team, and the rest of the team at SEA. We absolutely understand how fulfilling it can be when you've got a tailored solution that perfectly fits your needs. Thank you again for your kind words, I will definitely relay the good news to the rest of the team. If you have any more questions, comments, or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us at 1 300 732 679. Keep safe and have an amazing week ahead!

Good.... BUT!!!!

Sales quoting process was good, until I needed advice how to get the SMART-PHONE MONITORING GOING.
The links provided by SMART Energy Answers did not work. And emails and phone calls (via a call centre - it seems) were unanswered.
Installers were good, but the whole process was messed up by Red Energy delaying the arrival of the new smart meter. By this time, I'd paid Smart Energy Answers in full, so their responsiveness seemed to die.
I fluked connection to the grid, helped somewhat by Red Energy's smart-meter installer.
The monitoring system on my smart-phone remains a mystery and is not working, although the blue light on the inverter seems to indicate readiness. Who do I ask to for HELP?

Good install,after install service not so good.

Good comparisons, installation workers did great good, just had trouble with sungrow app and it took some time to hear back from SEA. Also its been over 4 weeks since install and still no smart meter install,due to paperwork taking to long from SEA.

Hello, Dallas! Thank you so much for the review; we truly appreciate your helpful feedback! As much as we want to expedite the installation of your meter, we do not have the control to install it on our end. Concerning this, we truly understand where you are coming from, and here at Smart Energy answers, we ensure that the process of solar installation will remain seamless. If you have any more questions, comments, or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us at 1 300 732 679. Keep safe and have a great day ahead! Show additional information

Great communication. Everything installed exactly as planned

The process went very well from start to finish. Once our consultation was organised the sales rep turned up on time and answered all our questions.
After accepting the quote we received emails detailing the process and confirmation of installation dates. Nothing was altered, everything went as planned. Very happy with the results

Hello, Warrick! Thank you for the heartwarming 5-star review. Here at Smart Energy Answers, our goal is to always provide a tailor-made solution that will definitely fit our customers' needs and to always prioritize customer service satisfaction. We are pleased to know that the process went well from start to finish and that you're very happy with the results. If you have any more questions, comments, or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us at 1 300 732 679. Keep safe and have a lovely day ahead! Show additional information
Very pleased with the whole process. Show additional information
The system was supplied as per our specification and the install was carried out on time and on budget. The sales and consultancy was first rate and the installation staff were courteous, on time and very clean in their work.

The only issue that I can flag is that there is a minor tidy up required for the installation (one train of panels needs to be reseated and aligned for what is mainly aesthetic reasons). This has been logged with the supplier and they still to get back tome with a time for rectification.

Overall, system performance is on the advertised and install quality is good. The staff at all levels are professional and knowledgeable.

They do what they say, they say what they do, good

Quoting process was simple, Installation was smooth, customer service was excellent.

Hello, Bala! Thank you for leaving a gratifying rating. We are overjoyed that you are pleased with the products and services, from the quoting process, installation, and aftersales support, we have provided. If you have any more questions, comments, or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us at 1 300 732 679. Have a wonderful day ahead! Show additional information

Prompt Professional and Efficient Installers

We selected Smart Energy Answers as they presented the best and most cost-effective solution. The salesperson, Daniel, was very professional - arriving at the appointed time, presenting the solutions suitable for our site and patiently responding to our detail-oriented questions. We were quite comfortable going through these details after having gained sufficient knowledge beforehand from the Solarquotes site. Upon reflection, we believe we have selected the best cost-effective system at the time. The installation was done about 3 business days after signing the contract. The installers arrived promptly at 7am. After completing the physical installation, they provided us with pictures of the installed panels as we could not really see these (2-storey house). Also went through the basic operation of the system including installing the iPhone App and connecting the inverter to our network. SEA sent the certificate of compliance to our energy supplier. It took 3 weeks (15/7/19) for the supplier to swap us over to a smart meter. Apparently this is the standard lead time.

We decided to change suppliers (after 22 years) after a month of the system being commissioned due to rates.

This is where our Solar journey got interesting. We received our first electricity invoice from our new supplier in Feb 2020. There were actually 2 invoices covering 6 months. We were surprised to see that our bills have not actually improved as expected. Upon checking the invoice details, no mention was made of the FIT. Our system meanwhile reports the Exported energy at 3.69 MWh for the 2 invoiced periods.

Looking back, we clearly indicated on the online form that we have Solar installed in our property. The Customer Service representative of the current supplier explained that our address is not listed in the national Solar database as having Solar installed hence they relied on that information rather than confirming with us. Not sure how this can happen as our previous supplier had already been crediting us with the exported energy.

This is currently being resolved and we hope that the outcome would be satisfactory. Lesson learned - never assume that suppliers will always get it right.

Anyway, regardless of this mishap, installing solar was still a good investment. And thanks to the education provided by Solarquotes, we wouldn’t have been convinced to go Solar.

Hello, Cesar! We are beyond grateful that you took the time off to leave us this wonderful review, for believing, and for trusting us to be your partner all throughout your Solar journey as we presented the best and most cost-effective solution. Daniel and the rest of the team will be very honoured to hear your heartwarming compliments. It's customers like you that motivates us to always give our very best in all that we do. Thank you again for your kind words. If you have any more questions, comments, or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us at 1 300 732 679. Have a fantastic day ahead!

Professionally installed system and service

Smart Energy Answers provided a friendly and professional service from start to finish (sales, installation and post installation follow up work). The installation team did a fantastic job under difficult conditions because it was raining on and off on the day of the installation. The system (including the monitoring system) is working well.

Hello, Jayantha! Thank you for leaving us such an awesome review. We are happy that you loved your experience, from Sales, Installation, and Post Installation follow-up work; our team will be thrilled to know what you wrote. We put customer experience, and satisfaction as our priority and your review justify the hard work we put in every day. Thank you again for your kind words, and we look forward to doing business with you again in the future. If you have any more questions, comments, or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us at 1 300 732 679. Have a pleasant day ahead!

Review removed at the request of the reviewer

Learn More

After sales service

We were pushed toward a solar edge being told we can see online our usage power to grid etc only after installation to do this would be another 700 dollars and we can see a logical and practical view of our panels we can see logical view but after several emails we still cant see a physical view as one panel has a very low output and we would like to know which one. Show additional information

Well done job on the installation.

Showed a willingness to negotiate on price, installation went very well, service has been helpful.

Hello, Andrus! Thank you for sharing your positive experience with us. We are proud that you're happy with the service and the assistance we have provided. If you have any more questions, comments, or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us at 1 300 732 679. Have a great day ahead!