Smart Energy Answers Reviews

About Smart Energy Answers, Solar Installers

Smart Energy Answers
Platinum Partner
Smart Energy Answers is a SolarQuotes Client (what does this mean?)
ABN: 27 621 047 952  ABN active since 11 Aug 2017 | Smart Energy Answers Pty Ltd
ACN: 621 047 952  ACN active since 11 Aug 2017 | Smart Energy Answers Pty Ltd
Electrical Contractor's Licenses:   (learn about electrical licenses and buying solar)
ACT: 2019595 Smart Energy Answers Pty Ltd

NSW: 318392C Smart Energy Answers Pty Ltd

Estimated pricing for system: $4,600 - $8,998 depending on hardware choice ( how is this calculated? )

With over 8 years of experience in the solar energy field, Smart Energy Answers brings together the knowledge and professionalism to provide you with the highest quality energy solutions for your individual needs.

Smart Energy Answers has an extensive team of designers, electricians, engineers, and technicians specifically trained in all areas of solar generation power systems.

They have in-house Clean Energy Council (CEC) accredited installation teams and CEC accredited designers and engineers, and their MD Sam is well known in the industry for the quality of his installation designs and workmanship and for having physically installed and commissioned the largest commercial Tesla Powerwall Installation in the world.

Smart Energy Answers is a certified installer of Sonnen and LG Chem Batteries, Flex Powerplay Solutions, Schneider Electric Push Home Automation and Tesla Powerwall.

Smart Energy Answers Solar Reviews

There is a performance anomaly that we are currently arguing about, and I keep getting seem rolled.
I have SolarEdge optimisers and 5kW inverter and 17 x 315W sunpower panels in 3 groups thus;
9 panels on a flat roof, no shadowing
4 panels facing E at 10°, wall to W produces complete shadow from 0% @ 14:00 to 100% @ 16:00
4 panels facing E at 33°, same wall to W produces complete shadow from 0% @ 11:45 to 100% @ 13:45

On12/3/19, under zero cloud the system gets to full power 3.5kW @11:15, then drops to 2.3kW @ 11:45 before there is ANY overshadowing and the 33° panels are slightly better than 45° from perpendicular to the sun's rays.
After that, there is a much more gradual drop in power as the 2 adjacent E facing 4-panel groups go into shadow one after the other.
To me, as an engineer, the 1.2kW drop over 30 minutes should not occur. And the responses from the previously garrulous Norman Kozlowski have become rather terse. It seems the "optimisers" are stealing about 2kWh a day, and I'm getting no answers.

Fast & efficiant

I was overseas...so I dont know. It was supervised by my son. Show additional information

Definitely Recommended

These guys were the ones who showed the most interest in our business and actually sent a rep out to go over exactly what we required and give us a run down of the diffreent options available. We definitely could've got it cheaper, but we were after dependability and quality and they seemed to have these in spades.

Hello Pete! Thank you for the review and for trusting us to be your Solar Energy Solution provider! Here at Smart Energy Answers, our goal is always to provide a customised, high-quality system solution that you can depend on and that will perfectly fit our customer's needs. And to deliver an exceptional customer service experience. We're glad that you loved the service we have provided. If there's anything we can do to help you out in the future, please do contact us at 1300 732 679. Have an amazing week ahead!

Great service, Great system

Sales and quoting was great, Installation crew did a fantastic job. Every part of the process was on time and accurate

Hi Bruce, thank you for leaving us such a beautiful review! We’re glad that you loved our services. Our dedicated team will be grateful to hear this, they work very diligently to ensure our customers receive the highest service. If there's anything we can do to help you out in the future, please do contact us at 1300 732 679 or you may visit our website. Have a fabulous week ahead! Show additional information

Good price

The sales process was quick an efficient. I got a great price with a Fronius inverter which I thought was wonderful. An even greater surprise was how quickly the job was scheduled. I was kept up to date every step of the way. Installation appeared to go well on the day and the application for my net meter was submitted very soon after. Unfortunately the inverter began turning itself off and when I called the office they couldn’t give me a date for someone to come out. They also recognised that the online monitoring was not working and needed fixing. I didn’t consider that service to be great and emailed admin contacts in the company for help when nothing had happened more than 7 days later. Not sure if they intervened but I got a call from an electrician the next day. He turned up that day and got the online monitoring working. He’s adjusted the voltage and changed the capacitor (I think that’s what he said). Fingers crossed that there’ll be no more problems.

Dear Merlene, I apologise on behalf of everyone at Smart Energy Answers. We value and care deeply about our customers. Rest assured that you will have our commitment to improving the way we serve every customer. We are continuously asking for your patience and understanding in case of failures. Until then, please accept my sincerest apologies on behalf of everyone on the team.

Should there be anything else that comes up, please do not hesitate to let us know by calling our direct hotline 1300 732 679 or you may submit a service ticket by clicking on this link: https://aftersales.smartenergyanswers.com.au/ which goes directly to our support team to attend to your concerns as soon as possible. Thank you!

Nice and Easy!

Our system has been in for just under two weeks and so far is performing just as expected , and as quoted by Smart Energy Answers (SEA).
The installation went smoothly and was finished in about half a day. Installation staff were efficient , polite and cleaned up after themselves. A quick demo was provided to show the system was working when turned on.

There was a problem the following day , as disconnecting the power , upset our off-peak load and we had no hot water. This happened to be a weekend. Our installing electrician was away in Albury, so SEA managed to find another of their electricians to come and fix the problem ASAP. ( They even offered, if they could not find one of their own for us to find a local one and they would pay for it, but this was not necessary.) We were impressed, that given a problem, hard to find at system restart as off-peak is, by definition, not working during the day they fixed it quickly.
SolarEdge online monitoring system is great and tells you exactly how much solar power you have generated every day/week/month/year.
I would highly recommend the entire team at SEA.

Hi Brad! We are so grateful of your kind words and recommendation. Thank you for sharing your awesome review with us and the community. We work hard to deliver the best service possible, and we're glad to know that you're happy and satisfied with the service we have provided. If there's anything we can do to help you out in the future, please do contact us at 1300 732 679 or visit our website. Have an amazing day ahead! Show additional information

Very efficient install

Sales person was great, came to my house and explained everything in detail followed up with a customised quote and promised installation within three weeks.
Install happened 18 days after accepting quote and connection to the grid was done on same day as install. Everything went smoothly and everyone was very clean, tidy and polite.
The panels were installed out of sight as I had requested so cannot be seen from the street.

Hi, Maureen! Thank you so much for your wonderful remarks. It was a pleasure doing business with you. We're glad to know that you love how our team here at Smart Energy Answers delivered an efficient and excellent service. It's something we've worked hard on and we're glad that you're delighted with our hard work.

If in case you wish to upgrade your system, or whether you experience any issues, concerns, and/or questions in the future, please feel free to reach us at 1300 732 679. I, together with our Support team, will be most happy to help you, and address those concerns. Have a fantastic day ahead!

Intelligent monitoring

I was sold by the monitoring advice provided: the sales guy framed it sensibly and simply—that the goal to minimise grid power use and maximise my own energy use requires intelligent monitoring (Emberpulse) of my own power available so that I can make a decision whether to use a vacuum or washing machine or air conditioner now or later. (Installation happening next week.)

Hi Diana, thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this excellent 5-star review and helping to share the word about us! We are indeed grateful for your trust and for choosing us to be your Solar Energy Solution Provider. Here at smart Energy Answers, we make sure that costumers will have a full understanding of the system works so that you can maximise the benefits and savings at the same time. If there's anything we can do to help you out in the future, please do contact us at 1300 732 679. Have a fantastic week ahead! Show additional information

Couldn't fault the installation process. Loved how neat and tidy the whole things looks

Quoting process was pretty easy, however was a bit disappointed with the lack of communication between deciding to go with Smart Energy, putting down the deposit and then having to wait 3 weeks before hearing back from anyone about the install date. I didn't have any issue with waiting for an install, just would have been nice to have better communication about this. However that being said, I am absolutely stoked with the install. My only concern was not wanting to see the panels from the street and the installers made sure that this was the case. Cabling was done to a high standard and I cannot be happier with the result

Dear Luke, thank you for your review. We sincerely apologise for how you felt due to the lack of communication that happened during the process. But rest assured that this will be handled strictly so that it won't happen again in the future. In contrast, we are delighted to know that you were stoked with how the overall systems were installed. If there's anything we can do to help you out in the future, please do contact us at 1300 732 679 or visit our website. Have a great week ahead!

Fantastic Company to deal with.

I can't recommend them too highly. From quotation through installation (and in particular the installation) they were exceptional

Hi, Sjouke! Thank you for giving us an exceptional 5-star review and recommendation! We are happy to hear that we're able to provide you with the excellent experience we strive to provide all our customers.
If there's anything we can do to help you out in the future, please do contact us at 1300 732 679 or visit our website. Have a fantastic week ahead!

Extremely Happy with everything concern.

Smart Energy Answers were very helpful with the quote and explaining all involved, they offered a special for the month which also assisted the price. I was well informed of the process before the installation date. All workers for the installer were pleasant and polite. Smart Energy Answers, follow up with the electricity provider was very satisfactory. I was instructed to contact my provider as well for which I did. Their after service was also satisfactory.
The only issue I have with all Solar providores would be to inform the purchaser of the possibility of roof tiles being damaged at the time of installation, and perhaps help them with information to purchases some spare ones before the installation date. I have since been able to purchase spare tiles for future need of replacement.

Hello, Win! Thank you so much for leaving us with a fabulous 5-star review and testimonial! We are delighted that you are pleased with the service we have provided. Though we missed one mark, still, you ended up as a very happy and satisfied customer, as what we always aim for. Feedback like this helps us constantly improve our performance and customer's experiences by knowing what we are doing right and what we can work on. If there's anything we can do to help you out in the future, please do contact us at 1300 732 679 or visit our website. Have a great week ahead! Show additional information

Neat install

Sales and quoting where fantastic
Installation top notch
Quick response time for all enquiries

They did request payment in full despite job not being complete. But they were fine with partial payment until works completed.

Hello, David! Thank you for sharing your experience with the community and us. We are happy to know that you are satisfied with the service we provided. It is always our goal to provide quality systems but also to deliver an exceptional customer service experience. If there's anything we can do to help you out in the future, please do contact us at 1300 732 679 or visit our website. Have a great weekend! Show additional information

Service through whole process was excellent

While it took a week to a catch up in was well worth the extra effort to understand what we needed . The sales process was very good and service at the installation was exceptional . Would absolutely recommend .

Hello, Campbell! Thank you for leaving us a fantastic 5-star review and recommendation! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we're happy to hear we hit the mark for you.

Great Company with Friendly Support Team

They were quick to respond and eager to provide information. Went to our property to personally inspect and answer enquiries we might have. Their support team were also prompt with responding and in providing updates. The installers were timely and did a fantastic job. Have yet to receive post-installation support, but not worried at all. Overall, very satisfied and highly recommended.

Hi, Joanne! Thank you for an excellent review and recommendation! Our goal is to deliver 100% customer satisfaction, and it sounds like we achieved that goal with you. We want every customer's experience to be "five stars"! And we're very happy to hear that you are pleased and satisfied with the service we provided. If there's anything we can do to help you out in the future, please do contact us at 1300 732 679 or you may visit our website. Have an awesome day ahead! Show additional information

Good communication before and after installation.

Installation crew were very capable. Despite working on roof for several hours, a lot of panels, no tiles were damaged, in fact they replaced a tile already damaged.
Customer service totally organised grid connection with necessary documentation and cc’d. me.
Smart meter installed yesterday, coincidentally the start of a new billing period, so I’ll be able to assess performance.
All in all a job well done. Thanks

Hi, John! We are incredibly grateful that you took time out to leave us a remarkable 5-star review. We're glad that you are pleased and satisfied with the service we have provided. It's something we've worked hard on, and we're thrilled our efforts resonated with you.

If in case you wish to upgrade your system, or whether you experience any issues, concerns, and/or questions in the future, please feel free to reach us at 1300 732 679. I, together with our support team, will be most happy to help you, and address those concerns. Have a great day!

Even my Neighbor was Impressed!

It was hard to fault my experience with this company. I knew exactly what I was to expect, and they delivered it all. I was well informed throughout the entire process and even afterwards. No surprises, great communication, and professional installation. I was not able to be there during the installation, but my family members all commented positively, and so did my Neighbor, who thought they were very efficient.

I was very pleased with the work, the installation, and the state of my property afterwards.

I couldn't have asked for more, and I think I chose wisely. They exceeded my expectations at every turn. Well done, good job!

Hello, Bernie! Thank you so much for leaving us with an awesome 5-star and heartwarming review! We are delighted to hear that we've exceeded your expectations. We are always aiming to make our customers 100% happy and satisfied with the services we offered. Feedback like this helps us constantly improve our customer experiences by knowing what we are doing right and what we can work on.

If in case you wish to upgrade your system, or whether you experience any issues, concerns, and/or questions in the future, please feel free to reach us at 1300 732 679. I, together with our support team will be most happy to help you, and address those concerns. Have an incredible week ahead!

Professional work

Very satisfied with the quoting process. Salesman went above and beyond to provide as much details as possible
Installation was ver good. Punctual and tidy
They did assist with grid connection

Hi, Dhammika! Thank you for leaving us a fantastic 5-star review and testimonial! We're delighted that you're satisfied and happy with the service we have provided. Our team of professionals are always aiming to deliver an exceptional customer service experience and to make sure that all jobs are done excellently. If there's anything we can do to help you out in the future, please do contact us at 1300 732 679 or visit our website. Have a great day!

Great company to deal with and very responsive to any questions.

The installation team was great and I am really happy with the workmanship. The follow up customer service was very and all the paperwork was completed and submit on time.

Hello, Gary! We are incredibly thankful that you took the time out to leave us this heartwarming review. Here at Smart Energy Answers, we take pride in delivering exceptional service to every customer, and we're over the moon to receive your compliments and appreciation. If there's anything we can do to help you out in the future, please do contact us at 1300 732 679 or visit our website. Have a fantastic day ahead! Show additional information

5/5 Would recommend!

Ali and the team were great from beginning to end. SEA were the only one to come to my house to quote.
The whole process was very efficient, with installation of 23 panels only taking half a day.

Hello David, Thank you for the rewarding 5-star review! We're so glad you were happy and satisfied with the services we provided. Our team diligently works to ensure our customers, like you, receive the highest service you deserve.

If in case you wish to upgrade your system, or whether you experience any issues, concerns, and/or questions in the future, please feel free to reach us at 1300 732 679. I, together with our technical team will be most happy to help you, and address those concerns. Have a fantastic week ahead!

Cool

Not turned on yet but all looks good.
Installation process great, same customer service.

Hello Stephanie! Thank you for leaving an excellent review. Our team of professionals here at Smart Energy Answers is always dedicated to making sure that systems are always on it's greatest performance and to provide a fantastic customer service experience. If there's anything we can do

Great products and service

I chose Smart Energy Answers based on other reviews. Their products and services are great.

Hi Daniel! Thank you for choosing us to be your home's solar provider. It is our utmost pleasure to provide you with the best products together with the best professional service we can provide. We are glad that you found other people's testimonies and experiences helpful and a valuable part in your decision-making process in choosing the perfect Solar Energy Solutions Company.

If in case you wish to upgrade your system, or whether you experience any issues, concerns, and/or questions in the future, please feel free to reach us at 1300 732 679. I, together with our technical team will be most happy to help you, and address those concerns. Have a great day ahead!

Very easy to work with, fast and efficient

Sales/quoting process was professional. They came out to see me in person and step through my options
Installation team was Punctual, Polite and Tidy
Overall the customer service was great and provided all the help i needed

Hi there, Mathew! Thank you so much for the brilliant review; we truly appreciate your feedback! It is always our goal to provide high-quality systems and to achieve a remarkable customer service experience. If there's anything more we can do to make your Solar experience the best, feel free to contact us at 1300 732 679. Have a nice day! Show additional information

Fantastic installer

Sales person is police and patient. Installation team are tidy, professional. After installation service are excellent, tech comes and set up the inverter next day! The solar system and my smart phone monitoring working ok the next day!
I would recommend “Smart Energy “ company to everyone!

Hi Con! Thank you so much for such a great review and for the recommendation! It's so great to hear that you're thrilled with the service we have provided. We work really hard as a team to make sure that systems on it are the best performance and to deliver an exceptional customer service experience. If there's anything we can do to help you out in the future, please do contact us at 1300 732 679. Have a nice day ahead! Show additional information

Easy to deal with from quote to installation.

Quoting system and installers were great. Installed and commissioned on time.

Hello Bruce! thank you so much for your fantastic feedback and for taking the time to post this rewarding review. Our team is always aiming to provide 100% customer satisfaction. We are delighted that you loved the service we delivered! We'll pass along the kind words. If there's anything we can do to help you out in the future, please do contact us at 1300 732 679. Have a great week ahead! Show additional information

Hello Susan! Thank you for leaving an amazing rating for Smart Energy Answers! It's been a pleasure doing business with you. If there's anything we can do to help you out in the future, please do contact us at 1300 732 679. Have a nice day! Show additional information

System Not Installed Properly (Resolved by the company)

18/9/19 contacted by the company trying to resolve my experience below. Happy with the way Daniel approached me and the outcome.

13/9/19 I will not recommend this retailer if you are not in NSW. I live in VIC, beside the actual installation was delayed by 3 weeks, and their electrician did not initialize the inverter according to Australian standard which caused the system failure in the first 2 months after installed, that was half of summer season at the end of 2018. I spent loads of time contact different parties (retailer, manufacturer, grid provider, Solar VIC and Consumer Affair etc), and end up fixing it myself. The company finally give me access to the system and ask me to fix it myself. All these supposed to be done by them and their licensed electrician!!!!

So the technical part of issue and my contact summary are below:
- my area is experiencing high voltage upto 250v (standard 240v), the grid provider has now fixed it.
- if the inverter was installed according to Australian Standard, it should tolerate voltage range upto 255v which should not be an issue
- The inverter was installed as default setting (the electrician did not select AUS option in configuration), which cause the system constantly stopped working when the grid reached 250v.

- I contacted the company, they blame the grid provider...
- I contacted the grid provider, it will take them a while to fix it (I agree they also have responsibility to keep this in the range)
- I contacted SMA, the German inverter manufacturer, and been advised the system was not configured according to AUS standard
- I contacted Solar Quotes, been advised high voltage is very common issue, the solar company should test the area before signing the contract and let me know the issue for decision making, which obviously they did not.
- I contacted Consumer Affair, been asked to contact the retailer again...
- I then went back to the solar company, but been told the electrician is too busy to come back...so they got me access to the system and ask me to fix it myself...good job!

After all this mess, the system finally back online however, I missed the first summer after installation...Impressive

Great people, but better communications needed

Late 2018 the salesman and I had a good discussion and we settled on a 4 kW system of 17 REC panels with a Fronius inverter. Day came for installation and the installers had the wrong roof top diagrams. I had explicitly informed the salesman that no panels could be installed on the slate part of the roof, only on the corrugated steel part. Thus the installers had to improvise. They did a great job installing and working in small attic spaces to install the cables. However, the system had to be delayed because it took a while for my provider to get a smart meter (but can't blame SEA). I put that down to it being Christmas/January. Once the smart meter was working I monitored it with the Fronius app. I knew that the system would be compromised by our shade issue. But I was not aware then that optimisers could be used with shading issues, and I am unsure if the salesman had suggested them. It would have been better if he had suggested it in the interview and made this part of the original plan. I also decided to put three more panels on another part of the roof. In March I called the company and they promptly advised me that they could provide optimisers and they would install three more panels and optimisers for the cost price of the the three new panels. Their best consultant/electrician came out to check and he was great. He told me I could get a bit more out of the system, the optimisers would help, but that the shading was always going to be a disadvantage. OK, the follow-up installation of the extra panels and optimisers (and an extra string to the inverter) went well. Since the optimisers were put on the system is operating at much higher efficiency.

Hello Adam! We are very sorry to hear that you had issues on the installation of your solar energy system. I already had this noted and rest assured that matters like this must be taken seriously to prevent it from happening again.

On the other hand, we are glad to hear that our energy experts helped you optimise your home's energy efficiency. Despite the shading issues you are having in your area. We also would like to let you know that we are here for any of your future solar concerns and issues. Please feel free to call us at 1300 732 679 or visit aftersales.smartenergyanswers.com.au to submit your concerns, questions, and suggestions.

We thank you for your continuous trust in SEA on being your home's solar provider.
Sales and quoting was the reason we went with Smart energy. The guys where punctual and seemed to do a good job. As for tidy well, there was rubbish left on the roof, a couple of chipped tiles even cigarette butts. We contacted them to tell them about this, as well also 1 panel wasn't on the system and this took 3 weeks to fix. On the rubbish, the fellow that eventually came to fix the system didn't seem to bothered about it, say" shrugged it of as part of the job". In my line of work that would be unacceptable , so I would expect a tradie would be the same. Overall I can see the benefit of solar as great way to save money and be better for the whole planet. I am still glad we went ahead with it.
Cheers

Dear John, We appreciate your trust at SEA as your Solar Energy System provider, and we apologise for what you have experienced during the installation. We are already handling this concern for proper improvement measures and rest assured that this will not be happening again. If there are any other concerns, please feel free to let us know please do contact us at 1300 732 679. So we can do necessary actions to help you maximise and enjoy your Solar experience better. Have a nice day! Show additional information

I did a lot of research and the sales staff were very knowledgeable and offered ideas and the leading technology to get the best out of our roof. The installation team did a great job and the system was installed and up and running in a day. Good customer service and follow up that was there to answer questions and made you feel like a valued customer.

Thank you for the great review, Alistair! Our team here at Smart Energy Answers is thrilled that we're able to meet your high-quality standards in choosing Solar Energy Solution for your home and for appreciating all team's efforts. We always aim for 100% customer satisfaction, and it sounds like we achieved that goal with you. If there's anything we can do to help you out in the future, please do contact us at 1300 732 679. Have a nice day ahead!

Waiting for Vic. Gov. rebate

Not installed yet. Waiting for Vic. Gov. to organise rebate, so can not answer the above.

Hello Steve! Thank you for providing positive feedback while still waiting for the installation. I would just like to let you know that we are here for any concerns that may arise. We appreciate your trust in us being your solar provider. We look forward to hearing your feedback once the installation is finished.

Otherwise, if there's anything we can do to make your solar experience the best, please do not hesitate to let us know by calling 1300 732 679 or by submitting a concern ticket via aftersales.smartenergyanswers.com.au. Have a nice day ahead!

Beautiful Installation Could not be happier with my choice

It was a hard decision which Solar company to use but after much deliberation we decided on SMART ENERGY ANSWERS as I loved the Emberpulse monitoring system that they offered. I couldn't believe once I committed to buy how quick the whole process was. After contacted my sales person Adam to tell him my deposit was paid he arranged for my Emberpulse monitor to be delivered the next day and when I paid the the remaining balance my solar was installed less than a week later 2nd August 2019 . The Electrician and panel installers were lovely. Nothing was too much trouble for them they were so tidy and so polite besides being very good and so knowledgeable at what they were doing. Smart Energy Answers arranged for my meter to be changed over with AGL but I was advised to also contact my energy provider AGL myself just to ensure it was done. AGL came out in a few days and swapped the meter over. I am looking forward to my first bill so I can judge how it all works Can Highly recommend Smart energy Answers it was the perfect choice !!

Hello Jackie! Thank you for sharing your excellent review with the community and us. We're delighted that you chose us to be a part of your home. At Smart Energy Answers, we put customer satisfaction as our top priority, and we are committed to delivering the best possible service.
We look forward to doing business with you again. If there's anything we can do to help you out in the future, please do contact us at 1300 732 679. Have a great day!
I bought the “The good solar guide” book by Finn Peacock first prior to seeking quotes from suppliers. Only then was I informed and purchased without regrets Show additional information

Hi Shiddij! Thank you for leaving a fantastic 5-star rating for Smart Energy Answers! We appreciate your business and look forward to serving any additional needs in the future. If there's anything we can do to help you out in the future, please do contact us at 1300 732 679. Have a nice day! Show additional information

Very Happy

I got quotes from 10 companies. Only two provided quotes that were tailored to our requirements. Smart Energy Answers provided the best quote in terms of function, information and price. This was followed up by great installation and after sale service.

Hi Ross! Thank you for the heartwarming feedback. Yes, here at Smart Energy Answers our goal is to always provide a tailor-made solution that will definitely fit our customers needs. And to always prioritize customer service satisfaction. If there's anything we can do to help you out in the future, please do contact us at 1300 732 679. Have a great week ahead! Show additional information

Helpful process

Happy with the whole process. It all went very smoothly.

Dear Leon, Thanks for your review. We’d love to hear more about your experience, so that we can use your valuable feedback to deliver an even better experience next time. Please reach out to 1300 732 679 with further comments or suggestions you wish to share. Again, thanks for taking the time to review our business. Have a great day! Show additional information

Great installation

Sales/quoting process was efficient and friendly.
Installation staff knew what they were doing, they were punctual and cleaned up the site on completion.
Customer service was excellent and organised the grid connection

Hi Gordon! Thank you for the rewarding review. Here in Smart energy Answers we always make sure to provide quality systems and to deliver remarkable customer service experience. Thank you so much for the appreciation. If there's anything we can do to help you out in the future, please do contact us at 1300 732 679 or visit our website. Have a great day! Show additional information

Highly Recommend!

From the very first meeting with the representative, to the organisation and installation, to the followup with the company, Smart Energy Answers were very friendly, professional and helpful. Everything went smoothly and the installation team were very quick and efficient. Would highly recommend!

Hi Jeremy! Thank you for leaving such a wonderful review. We are very glad that you loved the services we have provided. Our dedicated team will be pleased to learn of your high praise. They work very diligently and it will provide them with great inspiration to keep doing what they are doing. If there's anything we can do to help you out in the future, please do contact us at 1300 732 679 or visit our website. Have a nice day! Show additional information

Fantastic job

Michael King is an amazing consultant, nothing was too much trouble, very informative and helpful. The installation team were great, arrived on time, very helpful and did a good job, no mess left, courteous and efficient. Everything was made easy for us. Many thanks

Hi Lesley! We're glad that you appreciate Michael King and the whole team's efforts. It is always our goal to provide quality systems but also to deliver an exceptional customer service experience. If there's anything we can do to help you out in the future, please do contact us at 1300 732 679 or visit our website. Have a nice day! Show additional information

Fantastic product and installation

Easy to deal with the sales rep Oren.
The installation was great, the workmanship is perfect
Customer service is beyond expectation

Hello Edmon. Thank you for sharing your positive experience with us. We are proud that Oren was able to be of help to you, and we are happy that we have exceeded your expectations. If there is anything else we could help you with, please visit our website or drop us a call at 1300 732 679. Have a great day! Show additional information

Pretty great experience

The design of our system was really pretty exceptional, and targeted to make the most of a big of a unique roof and shading profile. Install was done professionally and the system is performing really well.

Hi Ben. We're happy that your system is working well and that you are pleased with our service. We hope you really enjoy the benefits of your solar installation. If we can help you with anything else, please call us at 1300 732 679 or visit our website. Thank you very much! Show additional information

Hello Alan. Thank you for the positive review you gave Smart Energy Answers. We hope your system is working smoothly, and that we have addressed any issues you have during the installation. If you'd like to give more feedback, or would need any more help with your system, please do drop us a line at 1300 732 679 or visit our website. Have a great week ahead! Show additional information

Hi Barrie. Thank you for sharing your positive experience with Smart Energy Answers. We are pleased to have served your solar needs. We hope you are enjoying the benefits of your solar installation, and that everything is running smoothly. Please do drop us a line at 1300 732 679 or visit our website if you'd like to give more feedback, or need further assistance. Have a great week ahead! Show additional information

Easy As

Everything was done as planned, Sales and installation team were friendly and polite.
They cleaned after afterwards. Could not be happier

Hi Bill. Thank you for the positive review. We're glad we met your expectations and that you found our team friendly and polite. It was a great pleasure for us to install your system. We're sure you will enjoy the benefits of your solar energy system for years to come. If you need anything else, please do drop us a line at 1300 732 679 or visit our website. Thanks and have a great day! Show additional information

Fantastic all-round product, provider and service

Overall, we were nothing but impressed by the service and quality delivered by Solar Energy Answers. They responded quickly, gave us a considered solution, were able to install faster than we planned, and did an incredibly tidy job both in terms of the install (looks the goods, no cabling or units getting in the way) and cleaning up after themselves. Further we were impressed that they reconsidered their recommendation of inverter and advised us to go with another one, and met us half way on the cost of the upgrade since it wasn't what they'd originally quoted us on originally. The support service during the purchase process, and afterwards has been great too. If every installation service worked like SEA do, customers would never have to worry. Highly recommended.

Thank you Gareth for the kind review. We're very happy to have been able to meet your specific needs and that you got your installation sooner than you expected. If there's anything else you need, please drop us a line at 1300 732 679 or visit our website. We'll be glad to assist you in any way we can. Have a great day! Show additional information

Professional installer

Quoting was clear, installation was on time, clearly professionally done, everything left tidy.

Followup was good when I couldn't access the Powerplay app.
The reason for rating “average” for some of my responses was that there was a lack of coordination between the supplier, installer, electrical retailer and the distributor - which has resulted in the system still not operating optimally 2.5 weeks after installation.

Two specific areas were that the electricity retailer (Energy Australia) has still not installed the smartmeter, and that the electricity distributor (Essential Energy) intermittently oversupplies voltage to site - which means that the inverter shuts off the solar generated power to the house, and sources power solely from the Grid.

The efficiency of the installer (Tilstons Electrical) was good, and their timing was prompt.

My contact with SMART Energy has been professional and technically knowledgeable, and helped to explain the difficulties that we have been experiencing.

The really pleasant surprise has been the Emberpulse energy management system. This is great! Even with the current commissioning issues - the system allows me to manage our use of power. This is a system that I can see myself becoming part of my everyday management of our energy usage.

Overall, I put these down the the “teething issues” that can be experienced when doing something for the first time in a rural area. Currently, when the solar system is working, it is brilliant. When it stops due to oversupply from the Grid it is frustrating.
I am happy with performance of the solar. Had no problem so far. Show additional information
Still waiting on one component that was ordered and not installed but they have promised it should be installed in next week or so Show additional information