Testar Energy Solutions Pty Ltd

Testar Energy Solutions Pty Ltd Reviews

At Testar Energy Solutions we help you become more energy efficient by providing expert energy solutions to future proof your home or business. With over 15 years of combined industry experience you can rest easy knowing that you are getting the best advice and recommendations for your individual scenario from qualified electricians. We only use brands with proven industry performance and credible company history and deal with suppliers who honour their consumer warranties and guarantees. We pride ourselves on quality customer service and are available to answer any of your questions along the way. So whether you are after solar, battery storage or both we are here to start you on your energy saving journey.

Reviewers report paying: $4,400 - $5,800 for depending on hardware choice and installation difficulty ( how is this calculated? )

Testar Energy Solutions Pty Ltd Reviews (55)

Very friendly and top quality installation, excellent outcome

Quote was very good, very quick and efficient installation. Customer service excellent.
David

Fantastic service

Very professional efficient service, great communication and customer service would recommend 10/10

Amazing install!

I received a few quotes before testar, but as soon as I met with the team I knew they would be the best to help me. Sam did an amazing job from start to finish, would highly recommended!

Quality product and great installers..

We had exorbitant energy bills and contracted Testar Energy Solutions.
The entire process from quoting, installation and post installation was first class.
Our first electricity bill was a huge surprise..zero costs....no more huge bills.
I have no hesitation in recommending Testar Energy Solutions.

Great All Round Service

The entire process from end to end was very easy & efficient. Great communication and always responsive.

A well presented & detailed quote was provided that has delivered what was promised. The installation was completed efficiently & without fuss, leaving everything neat & tidy. I was provided with all relevant licenses, accreditations & insurances.

I've been in touch several times post installation to seek clarification regarding electricity invoices (which is out of scope) and Testar has been very helpful & obliging. The outcome has been excellent.

I've recommended Testar to several other friends who have used them and had the same great experience. Over all I've been very satisfied and couldn't fault anything.

Great install

Easy process throughout.
Punctual and tidy installation with great customer service.
Highly recommend!

Solar panel installation. .

Aidan was fantastic in explaining the installation and procedure.
The installation was done promptly with no hassle. Work done was very neat and tidy. Highly recommend these people.

Excellent installers

Aiden came out and did a site inspection and then provided a quote. After some email dialog about panels and capacityI decided on an 11kw REC alpha panel and Fronius Primo inverter. Aiden was excellent to deal with and clearly knew his stuff. It was important to me that I dealt with people who knew the technology and had significant experience as installers. I could have gone with a lower priced, equivalent system, but I felt that the people at Testar would

The installation was carried out by Ryan and Tom and I was very satisfied by their punctuality, good humour, competence, attention to detail and tidyness. Sam came out during the installation to see how things were going and test his new drone for photos of the installation.

Customer service has been excellent so far and I am currently waiting for the grid connection to occur.

good to deal with

Testar where great to deal with and followed up about ever part

Best Team

Qualified electrician team, finished the work promptly.
Solar with Tesla battery & reverse cycle air-condition system.

Good job all round

Excellent service and installation, answered all questions, gave good advice. Just like a well operated business should be.

Perfect!

Installation quick, easy and simple. Max explained system really well while installing.
Aidan was terrific in designing a system that suited us well. Would definitely recommend!

Excellent Experience

Excellent, honest quoting process and on time install. No hassles at all and was a great experience overall with the Testar Team!

Satisfied

All aspects from contact to installation great service, only minor criticism was not installing or leaving isolation switch to allow Energy Supplier to install new meter.
Definitely recommend.

Sunny days ahead

From the moment I spoke to Sam I knew I’d found my solar supplier. I like to see the face behind the phone call, he came out the next day where I also met Aidan his partner and you couldn’t met two friendlier nice guys. On the day they were here on the dot, did a great job explained everything to me and tidied up after themselves. There after services was great I like that they are local
People give a quality product at great price.
I did lots of research before hand but none of the others stacked up against them. Great job guys 10/10 from me.
Louise McKibbin

Great Installers, Professional company

Testar made the whole process from start to finish an enjoyable one. From the get go their knowledge and communication was top notch. Nothing was ever a hassle for them and the way they treated me as the customer was outstanding. Even on the day of installation when the installers rocked up, they were polite, professional and friendly which made me feel very comfortable. I would highly recommend Testar to anyone wanting to install Solar.

6 Stars ******

Great service; excellent staff/team and a quality job completed. Extremely happy and satisfied with my new system. As someone not very well versed in trade-work, I found Sam to be very forthright in his explanations about the processes involved and my queries. He was able to translate this for me in a way that made sense and this reassured my decision to have this done was a good one. I am very happy with my system, and I am very glad I went with Testar and I'd be more than happy to refer them to friends/family (I already have).

Great company to work with prompt did some problems solving for us and helped out all the way, definitely recommend

Great product. Professional team.

Very happy. Very professional. High quality product. Fronuis inverter. Jinko panels. Quality installation. Clean and tidy work.

Amazing guys

Great sales, great service, great install. Thanks guys really love it

6 stars!!

Have built a new house, out of all the trades. Sam from Testar energy were by far the most organised, honest and approachable. Designed a system perfect for our needs and wants. Install was so clean and Max and Chris were so polite and informative. Sam came past to make sure everything was perfect and sat down and helped me pick a retailer with the best deal. The whole package. We have now booked for Testar to do our aircon work also.

Thank you for the wonderful review, Christopher. We can't wait to work with you again to install your aircon!

Great communication and workmanship

The whole process from quote, to design, through to Installation and Commissioning, was a very pleasant experience with great communication and professional workmanship from the staff, especially Aidan, Max and Chris. We learnt we can actually still install more, so will be definitely engaging Testar Energy again to do this for us.

Service to perfection

Had signed up to a company and a friend told me to go to testar. From the first phone call I knew they were the right option. Sam the director is a sparky and installer and knew everything and gave us the facts and honest quote. Incredibly happy.

Amazing

Amazing service, highly recommend. Easy service and honest truth. Thanks guy

Amazing!

Couldn't be happier with the whole process from start to finish. All of the staff at testar were very polite and helpful. 100% would recommend!

A Professional Team

Thanks to Testar for organising the installation of a Tesla Powerwall 2 to my existing 5kW solar PV system.
Aiden was prompt to provide a site visit to ascertain the complexities of the installation despite my property being a 60 minute drive away.
Although Testar’s quote was the most expensive of the 3 quotes sought, I decided to go with Testar because of Aiden’s knowledge, experience, honesty, and communication.
Aiden and Reg completed “one of their most challenging” installations within 2 weeks of accepting their quote.
Reg returned promptly the next day to rectify an aesthetic issue to my complete satisfaction.
Alice in her administration role smoothly coordinated the home battery rebate and kept us in the loop throughout the process.
I would highly recommend the Testar team.

Happy with the install

Fair pricing and install was complete in a reasonable time frame

13.5kw Solar System + Tesla Battery

From the initial phone call follow up the whole process was amazing
Regular updates & even tried to bring the install earlier but weather prevented it
Still fitted on the original day agreed
Aidan was fantastic with laymen terms of explaining the system not fancy solar talk
Ryan the installer & his team were so punctual & so polite, he takes great pride in his workmanship even measuring distances on walls so it looks perfect....check the pic.
The team did everything for me taking care of all the paper process....even programmed my phone to show me its performance
Would have absolutely no hesitation in recommending this company to friends & family or whoever.
Already noticing a massive difference in power usage...should of done sooner!
Keep up the amazing work Testar, don't change what you are doing.

I would recommend Testar to anyone who was planning on installing Solar at their property.

We started down the Solar path between Christmas and New Year via SolarQuotes. Even though most companies were shut during this period, Aidan was still responding to quote requests. Aidan came out onsite to inspect our property and review our requirements prior to submitting a quote. None of the other Solar companies did this. Aidan quickly saw that we had some unique requirements which he factored into the design.

Testar DID NOT ask to see the solutions and quotes that we had received from the other Solar providers before submitting his solution and price. While Testar were not the cheapest quote, Testar submitted a solution that was designed to meet the requirements that we knew about as well as those that we hadn't factored in or considered.

Alice and Hazel were always available to answer any questions we had over the phone and were very obliging when we asked to change the original installation date.

Max and Chris installed the solar panels. They were punctual and hard working in some hot and windy conditions. The installation was scheduled to occur over 2 days, but due to some unexpected challenges the house presented, an extra day was needed. The installers kept us informed throughout the process and accommodated our needs when the job took longer than expected.

Awesome

Had a solar system installed. Aidan and the team didn’t muck around, no hold ups, very efficient service and the installation was awesome. Alice in the office was very quick and informative too. Overall awesome experience.

Overall amazing experience!!

Thanks Finn, received 3 quotes. Sam from testar was the first to make contact. Very honest and approachable. Checked my bills and quoted me the system i needed and explained it well. Price was competitive and the installation and admin work was just as good. Highly recommended. We are getting solar on our investment property next week too. Thanks guys.

Excellent Process

Really Good bunch of blokes, everything went really smoothly. They went above and beyond and even changed over some lights for me while they were here.

The whole process could not have gone better and I would happily use them for any electrical work I have in the future!

Quick, easy and professional process throughout. Great follow up and explanation of how the system works. Especially happy with the power bill savings already happening!

Perfect

Sales process from the director was very informative and very unlike other company’s used car salesman’s. installation was as planned and we couldn’t be happier. thanks heaps guys.

Great!!

Quoting process was smooth, rapid and honest. The experience and knowledge Aidan had was far beyond the rest. Admin was very responsive and pro active in letting us know all the details. installation day was great, the testar team were polite and courteous and explained everything in such detail alll day. Highly recommended.

Amazing!!

Had 4 quotes and testar was quick, honest and reliable. Answered all my questions and some. They are actually electricians and knew the answers and proof to every question I fired at them.

Have already recommended them to all my family and friends.

VERY HAPPY!!

I couldn’t be happier with my solar installation! The boys were very efficient and lovely, everything was done perfectly. The whole company was very easy to deal with and got back to me straight away with any enquires and quotes. They were all very professional and super helpful. I would 100% recommend TESTAR.

Best in the business!

The whole team at Testar did an amazing job and made the whole process so easy. I have already recommended them to my friends and family.

Absolutely amazing

Sam and the team at testar went beyond our needs and expectations. We received 5 quotes and the knowledge and honestly Sam showed made us incredibly confident they were far beyond the rest. Installation day went smooth and we can’t wait to beat the power bills. If your looking for a incredibly company stop cropping and pick testar energy.

Thanks again guys.

Very happy with the service

The quoting process was very easy, and although not the absolute cheapest, the price was competitive. The installers were friendly and professional. One small issue I had was they wanted to install the inverter on the western wall where it would have been in direct sun most of the day. But after I mentioned to them that I wanted the inverter in the garage instead they were more than happy to oblige.

Would definitely recommend.

Great service and follow up from beginning to end

Every part of the process was excellent from beginning to end

Should be 5 Stars in Testar

It was a delight to work with Sam, and in fact with everybody at Testar. They are a good local family run business that obviously value their customers and provide professional and courteous service.
Their pricing is very competitive and there is not a trace of pressured sales. From the first contact it was a most pleasant experience.
The quality of the product is good and the installation team are amazing (installed over the weekend in 38 degree heat) and they never missed a beat. Panels and inverters flush and straight, all wiring neat and tidy and all rubbish removed.

In a word.....Perfect.

I have already recommended them to friends and I am positive they will agree.

Vanna

I found testar to be very professional in all their dealings with me.Sam was very thorough in his explanations of the solar system & he followed thorough on everything even thou he had his own medical issues he was dealing with he still never left us hanging he made sure that everything went according to plan on installation day & then he also followed through on that all went well. I will be very happy to recommend to anyone looking at installing solar

Rest assured – Testar are terrific!

The Testar team get our heartfelt ‘thanks’, and a well-deserved pat on the back for the way they have conducted themselves during the whole process of our solar install, from our initial inquiries, through to the install, invoicing, and follow-up customer satisfaction phone call from the boss. Sam is the steady hand at the wheel of the ship, and during our first call, I felt that he listened to what I was saying to him about the features that were important to us, and what we wanted to achieve from our solar install. He was happy to explain how ‘all things solar’ works in laymen’s terms and designed a system to suit our particular needs/wants/location, giving me time to gather my thoughts and review other quotes without any pressure to decide. In the end the decision to go with Testar made perfect sense given that all our boxes were ticked in terms of the quality of products we were looking for, the price we wanted to pay for solar, and the tailored design of a ‘no more/no less – but just right’ system ‘for us’.

From our ‘go ahead’ phone call on New Year’s Eve, our solar system was installed one week later, allowing us to harness the benefits of this summer’s beautiful sunshine as soon as possible. The lads travelled down to the South East from Adelaide and arrived at our place on time with a friendly, professional disposition. The install ran without a hitch and the boys took care with our property and pets. Both young men were very respectful in their communication with us and walked us through the ‘nuts and bolts’ of what we needed to know.

Two days in we are feeling very positive that we have made the right decision to actually make the switch to solar energy in the first instance – from both a ‘cost’ and an ‘environmental’ point of view, but most importantly that we did indeed make Testar our installer of choice. It is definitely nice to feel a sense of contentment and ‘happiness’ of sorts, after investing our hard-earned money on something that was once only a dream.

Thank you very much Testar.

Excellent service.

Testar Energy went above and beyond to provide us with the right system for our needs and budget.
Quick Install which was smooth and hassle free. All completed in one day and very professional.
Every measure was taken to ensure we were happy with all aspects of our solar experience. Could not recommend Sam and his team enough! Great job!

TESTAR SOLAR AMAZING JOB BEST PRICE

Amazing service from the team job finished in just 1 day, and the price was unbeatable.
Thanks again to Sam and the team for the quick turnaround and the very professional service.

Will definitely be using testar for any solar or electrical jobs in the future.

Top quality
Thanks again regards Phil

No more bills, no more worries

The sales and quoting process was silky smooth, I've dealt with other retailers prior and the time frame they call you back/emails just don't have the same customer experience I had that makes you feel like you are his only customer. Always willing to lend any info required and with him being in the solar industry for many years gives the confidence in knowing that the boys know what they are talking about and have confidence in a quality install. The entire job went well at a nice quick pace, no issues, no broken tiles on my roof and have so had a follow up call on how it's all going. Would recommend this company to anyone looking at getting a solar package

Fantastic installation and service

From start to finish working with Sam we could not have been more pleased with our solar system.
Sam was professional, the job was done when they said it would be and the price was great for such a quality system.
I would highly recommend these guys and we will definitely be using there services in the future.

Only phone call you should make should be to these guys!

From the initial quote, to the install and the follow up after the install was amazing. Kept updated throughout the whole process and worked around our work schedule to get the job done. Awesome work by the team!

Amazing service, 10 Star

From the quote stage to the instal day everything was smooth, clear and honest. Sam was by far the most experienced, honest and trustworthy person we had quote us out of 4 companies. Highly recommend sam and the team if you want the best servicd. Thanks guys.