Empower Solar Perth Reviews

About Empower Solar Perth, Solar Installers

Empower Solar Perth
Silver Partner
Empower Solar Perth is a SolarQuotes Client (what does this mean?)
ABN: 49 626 151 424  ABN active since 23 Jul 2019 | Taiga Holdings Pty Ltd
ACN: 626 151 424  ACN active since 14 May 2018 | Taiga Holdings Pty Ltd

Reviewers report paying: $3,700 - $4,450 for depending on hardware choice and installation difficulty ( how is this calculated? )

Empower Solar Perth (ESP) is proudly a local Western Australian owned and operated business. As one of WA’s leading designers and installers of residential and commercial solar systems, we understand what it means to be a Western Australian and the role each of us plays in preserving our way of life. We know there is a better, less expensive, cleaner way for families to power their homes.

With ESP’s rooftop solar, storage and energy services, homeowners and business owners are saving money while dramatically reducing the amount of air pollution and carbon dioxide (CO2) they release into the atmosphere.

It doesn’t just stop there, our expertise extends in energy-efficient water heating solutions, we offer the best energy saving solutions for household water heating as well as the most efficient pool heaters.

All of our energy consultants are fully trained industry professionals that are honest, helpful & non-pushy. As each household & business uses its energy differently, nothing is one size fits all. Please take your time to explain your energy consumption & what you’re looking to resolve, and our energy consultant will be able to provide a fully customised proposal that’s tailored for you!

At Empower Solar Perth, our focus is you! We strive to provide you with the smoothest and easiest process from start to finish. Each system is installed with the highest quality of work, our high standard of services to you will remain the same no matter if it’s pre-sale or after-sale. With Empower Solar Perth, you can always rest assured that you are dealing with a company that cares about you.

Empower Solar Perth Solar Reviews

Empower Solar installation

Just have my solar installation yesterday with Empower Solar. I was very pleased with their excellent customer service. Kimba, the sales person was very friendly and helpful. He help with any queries from application process, financing and the installation date was made easy for me as I request an early installment rather than the date given. The installer guys lead by Arif was pleasant, they install my solar nice and neat, want to say thank you for the gift. I was surprised he handed a small gift from Empower Solar. Overall, I was happy with the outcome, I highly recommend Empower Solar, they are one of the best in WA. Thanks for the experience! Show additional information

Exceeded our expectations

Excellent company to deal with from the quote to any questions then a seamless install and now powered by the sun. Show additional information

Great service and explanations - efficient

Process great
installation great and very efficient
all the necessary connections were done on my behalf - perfect

Great service very professional would definitley reccommend

Great communication during quoting stage and fast efficient install. Excellent customer service Show additional information

Very friendly company and great value for money

Very detailed quote that gave us a few options.
Installers are friendly and did a beautiful and tidy job.
Customer service is great and we are so happy to have the product installed within 2 weeks for placing order.

Very Solid and Helpful

Very helpful in the quoting phase. No pressure. They arranged everything and were ready to install before us.
Job went well. Team was friendly and explained everything as they went.
We also arranged a smaller system at the same time for a relative and a different install team but same great service.
Both have been installed 6 months now with no issues.

Great value, very easy to deal with.

Great price and a good quality mid-range system. No pressure sales and very open about the products they use and the price. Installation went very smoothly and was completed in one day. Very easy company to deal with. Show additional information

Fantastic installers,quality system

Sales and installers were fantastic.They were not the cheapest but the system is quality.
They arranged and sorted everything, gave me an install date, installers were on time and very friendly. Would highly recommend.

Fantastic service, great price for quality product

Right from the start Empower Solar made the whole process easy and spent the time answering my questions. The sales person, Mel, was not pushy and allowed me to take as much time as I needed. I also wasn’t forced to have someone visit my home, he was able to do all his checks remotely in order to give me accurate information and pricing. On installation day, the guys were excellent, did the job in the timeframe stated and ran us through how the inverter works. Aftersales service was just as helpful, making sure that everything went okay and that we have everything we need. We’ve already started saving money off our bill, even though we now have a second aircon as well.
One of the main reasons I chose Empower Solar is because two of the other companies I spoke to answered my questions by putting down what the competitors were doing, and tried to force their recommended systems on me when after extensive research, I was pretty set on which way to go. Mel from Empower refrained from doing that, and respected my choices and made recommendations with my preferences in mind.

Great service so far

Installers were nice, polite and keen to answer our questions Show additional information

Outstanding service!

Very happy with the services we have received from this company. Although Empower solar was more expensive than some of the other quotes we have got but glad we chose them. From the sales person to the installers, everyone is very professional and friendly. After the install, I was told the instruction to set up wifi & register for my Fronius extended warranty, everyone is extremely helpful. I would recommend Empower solar perth! Show additional information
Getting a solar system has always been on our mind, but never too sure where to start. We started doing some research at the start of the year, and was bit overwhelm with the different products & supplier in the market. We have contacted a few companies to start with, and none of them seemed to be interested in explain how it works rather than just wanting you to buy. Came across Empower solar perth on facebook and let my details with them.

Within a day, I got a call from Kimba. Who is very friendly and explained everything to me. I then received a quote from Kimba which has included all relevant information.

Installation was then carried out in 2 weeks, installers Austen & Nick are very friendly & professional, install was very clean & tidy.

Few days after the install the inverter had a voltage error, got in touch with Kimba and issue was resolved within 24 hours.

I would highly recommend them base on my personal experience. Thanks again for your great service!
I was contacted by 3 companies. One insisted on a site visit presumably to pressure sell; they did not show up to the appointment and I never heard from them again. The second company called frequently to tell me that they'd beat any quote but didn't seem to have adequate technical knowledge, proposed a poor roof arrangement and wouldn't put the inverter in my garage. I also contacted a fourth company that advertises regularly in the newspaper; I asked them to send me a quote by email but I didn't receive anything. In contrast, Empower was professional, proposed a good split panel arrangement to maximise solar exposure and installed the inverter in the garage at no additional cost. Jason responded promptly to all my queries and the system was installed 3 weeks after paying the deposit. I'm more than happy to recommend Empower on the basis of my experience. Show additional information
The 3 companies put forward were all good, but a friend then suggested I chat with Empower.
As I had shading issues, they suggested going for Enphase micro inverters and just went that little bit further in everything they did.
We got the usual 3 quotes and in the end went with Empower because they offered the best solution including for our projected long-term needs and not just what was 'technically' required for what we use now. In short, they listened and provided a sustainable long-term option that allows us to add a battery storage system in the future that will work seamlessly with our panels and inverter. They also gave us tips on our power usage to ensure we change some of our usage to bring it into daylight hours so we can maximise savings.

Also, the installation team were excellent as well and the whole fitment and set-up was done on-time and the site was left clean and tidy.

A very professional organisation and highly recommended
We obtained 4 quotes from different solar companies, Empower solar isn't the cheapest out of the 4, but they are the most professional and friendly. They helped us with all the questions we had and has taken a lot of time to explain the different products. All the installers are very professional as well, great quality of workmanship with no mess left after the install.

I'd highly recommend Empower solar to anyone, thanks again for providing great products & services!
From first contacting Empower Solar to the installation of my new 6.6kw system I could not fault this company.
The salesman Leo was very knowledgeable and was able to answer any questions I had regarding the system or installation.
The system was installed promptly on the day we had arranged without any issues. The installation team was very friendly and professional.
Overall I definitely wouldn't hesitate to recommend Empower Solar to anyone who is thinking of getting a system installed.
My existing inverter was broken done, had a shonky installer fitted another installer but caught on fire. Empower solar perth came and replaced it with a new inverter, when the installer found out the previously isolator used was incorrect, they put in a new isolator for me free of charge. Top services from the guys at Empower solar perth. Show additional information
Installed a 6.6kW system with GCL solar panels & GoodWe inverter.
The team is very professional & friendly. Always helpful all the way!
Highly recommended.