Empower Solar Perth Reviews

About Empower Solar Perth, Solar Installers

Empower Solar Perth

Our Vision:

To brighten all of Western Australia with smart, simple and clean energy saving solutions.

One customer at a time.

About Us:

At Empower Solar Perth, we believe customer experience is what matters to us the most. We strive to provide superior, honest and professional services to our customers through each phase of quoting, purchasing, installing and aftercare processes.

Empower Solar Perth is proudly a local Western Australian owned and operated business. As one of WA’s leading designers and installers of residential and commercial solar systems, we understand what it means to be a Western Australian and the role each of us plays in preserving our way of life. We believe there is a better, less expensive, cleaner way for families to power their homes. With ESP’s rooftop solar, storage and energy services, homeowners & businessowners are saving money while dramatically reducing the amount of air pollution and carbon dioxide (CO2) they release into the atmosphere.

We power lives with sunshine.

Empower Solar Perth Solar Reviews

Outstanding service!

Very happy with the services we have received from this company. Although Empower solar was more expensive than some of the other quotes we have got but glad we chose them. From the sales person to the installers, everyone is very professional and friendly. After the install, I was told the instruction to set up wifi & register for my Fronius extended warranty, everyone is extremely helpful. I would recommend Empower solar perth! Show additional information
Getting a solar system has always been on our mind, but never too sure where to start. We started doing some research at the start of the year, and was bit overwhelm with the different products & supplier in the market. We have contacted a few companies to start with, and none of them seemed to be interested in explain how it works rather than just wanting you to buy. Came across Empower solar perth on facebook and let my details with them.

Within a day, I got a call from Kimba. Who is very friendly and explained everything to me. I then received a quote from Kimba which has included all relevant information.

Installation was then carried out in 2 weeks, installers Austen & Nick are very friendly & professional, install was very clean & tidy.

Few days after the install the inverter had a voltage error, got in touch with Kimba and issue was resolved within 24 hours.

I would highly recommend them base on my personal experience. Thanks again for your great service!
I was contacted by 3 companies. One insisted on a site visit presumably to pressure sell; they did not show up to the appointment and I never heard from them again. The second company called frequently to tell me that they'd beat any quote but didn't seem to have adequate technical knowledge, proposed a poor roof arrangement and wouldn't put the inverter in my garage. I also contacted a fourth company that advertises regularly in the newspaper; I asked them to send me a quote by email but I didn't receive anything. In contrast, Empower was professional, proposed a good split panel arrangement to maximise solar exposure and installed the inverter in the garage at no additional cost. Jason responded promptly to all my queries and the system was installed 3 weeks after paying the deposit. I'm more than happy to recommend Empower on the basis of my experience. Show additional information
The 3 companies put forward were all good, but a friend then suggested I chat with Empower.
As I had shading issues, they suggested going for Enphase micro inverters and just went that little bit further in everything they did.
We got the usual 3 quotes and in the end went with Empower because they offered the best solution including for our projected long-term needs and not just what was 'technically' required for what we use now. In short, they listened and provided a sustainable long-term option that allows us to add a battery storage system in the future that will work seamlessly with our panels and inverter. They also gave us tips on our power usage to ensure we change some of our usage to bring it into daylight hours so we can maximise savings.

Also, the installation team were excellent as well and the whole fitment and set-up was done on-time and the site was left clean and tidy.

A very professional organisation and highly recommended
We obtained 4 quotes from different solar companies, Empower solar isn't the cheapest out of the 4, but they are the most professional and friendly. They helped us with all the questions we had and has taken a lot of time to explain the different products. All the installers are very professional as well, great quality of workmanship with no mess left after the install.

I'd highly recommend Empower solar to anyone, thanks again for providing great products & services!
From first contacting Empower Solar to the installation of my new 6.6kw system I could not fault this company.
The salesman Leo was very knowledgeable and was able to answer any questions I had regarding the system or installation.
The system was installed promptly on the day we had arranged without any issues. The installation team was very friendly and professional.
Overall I definitely wouldn't hesitate to recommend Empower Solar to anyone who is thinking of getting a system installed.
My existing inverter was broken done, had a shonky installer fitted another installer but caught on fire. Empower solar perth came and replaced it with a new inverter, when the installer found out the previously isolator used was incorrect, they put in a new isolator for me free of charge. Top services from the guys at Empower solar perth. Show additional information
Installed a 6.6kW system with GCL solar panels & GoodWe inverter.
The team is very professional & friendly. Always helpful all the way!
Highly recommended.