Empower Solar Perth

Empower Solar Perth Reviews

Empower Solar Perth (ESP) is proudly a local Western Australian owned and operated business. As one of WA’s leading designers and installers of residential and commercial solar systems, we understand what it means to be a Western Australian and the role each of us plays in preserving our way of life. We know there is a better, less expensive, cleaner way for families to power their homes.

With ESP’s rooftop solar, storage and energy services, homeowners and business owners are saving money while dramatically reducing the amount of air pollution and carbon dioxide (CO2) they release into the atmosphere.

It doesn’t just stop there, our expertise extends to energy-efficient water heating and electric vehicle charging solutions, we offer the best energy saving solutions for household water heating as well as the most efficient pool heaters.

All of our energy consultants are fully trained industry professionals that are honest, helpful & non-pushy. As each household & business uses its energy differently, nothing is one size fits all. Please take your time to explain your energy consumption & what you’re looking to resolve, and our energy consultant will be able to provide a fully customised proposal that’s tailored for you!

At Empower Solar Perth, our focus is you! We strive to provide you with the smoothest and easiest process from start to finish. Each system is installed with the highest quality of work, our high standard of services to you will remain the same no matter if it’s pre-sale or after-sale. With Empower Solar Perth, you can always rest assured that you are dealing with a company that cares about you.

Reviewers report paying: $3,699 - $9,000 for depending on hardware choice and installation difficulty ( how is this calculated? )

The views expressed by reviewers are theirs alone, and do not necessarily reflect those of Peacock Media Group, which makes no representations as to the accuracy of the reviews. For our full disclaimer and further information, see our Terms of Use and our Review Guidelines.

Empower Solar Perth Reviews (62)

install was fine, customer service is a let down. Buying reviews is disappointing!

We engaged Empower to install our solar of a more recent house purchase. Having used solar on our previous properties we have a reasonable understanding and expectation of what constitutes good service.

We felt we were let down by a drop in communication regarding our install from initially setting the date for the install where I was required to chase your reception staff to set the dates, to receive the instructions on how to use the system 5wks post install. I also had to chase your staff to gather the login details to monitor the system as this wasn't provided initially. Ok, we all get busy and sometimes things don't go as efficiently as we like, I get it. However when you asked for a 5 star review (not a review) I gave you a 3. Your manager called to complain to me that I have given you your lowest score, and then spoke about either offering me a $50 voucher for a 5star review, or to have a review of our energy use to in order to optimise the system. I thought learning to optimise the system would be a good way to make amends, however, we don't have the correct meter reading to give empower access to monitor, apparently synergy is being lazy in this?? I don't know if that is true, I contacted synergy and was told multiple times that the issue is the meter not a lack of knowledge nor trying to pull the wool. To be honest, I am more likely to trust synergies response in this instance.

I get tired of playing the pass the buck game and it's certainly not helpful in winning me over.
In the end, empower were not able to come to an appropriate solution other than read how many amps our washing machine and dishwasher use & don't run them at the same time... Ok.
I am disappointed that I received a mediocre service, and more so that you buy your reviews.

I'm sure you guys will learn & grow from this. All the best

Fantastic service

Referred by a friend & didn't disappoint. Expertise, competitive pricing and kept well informed all the way from start to finish. Could not recommend Empower more highly. thanks team.

Very happy with our solar system!

Through out the process customer service was outstanding! I was very grateful to know Don before hand so i went straight to him to get help with my solar. Ofc spending alot of money on something like most people i did my research on what i wanted. I told Don the brand i wanted. He also offer me other brands and explained deep into why. Not being like other sales rep he wasn’t pushy or making me get something i didn’t want. He even price matched other company that was giving me quotes aswell!
Installing was on time. Everything went looks neat and most importantly didn’t get complaints from our neighbors.

Thanks again to Don and his team for looking after us and we are looking forward to seeing how much we will be saving going on in future.

Fantastic Price. Great Customer Service. Neat and tidy install.

The sales / quoting process was simple, very straight forward and a no brainer in the end. Great people to talk to if you have further questions. Installation was completed over 2 days. Old system removed and new panels installed on the first day and battery and inverter installed on the second day. Installers were punctual and informative. The install is very neat and tidy. Even paid a visit to the warehouse prior to installation to see the products first hand. All I had to do was sign the paperwork and pay the deposit. Everything else was taken care of on my behalf.

Excellent post sale service

My system went off line after a power shortage. Within minutes of my call I had a return call from the sales rep, who had arranged the initial installation. I was given specific instruction to correct the problem and provide data to assess any next step that might be required. My system was back on line and working within 10 minutes of my call. The initial installation was seamless and well organised and the service I received today was friendly, efficient and very prompt, just as they claimed it would be.

Empower Solar delivered as they said they would.

Michael from Empower was the first to respond. He was proactive, and had looked at the roof on "NearMaps" and already decided where the panels should go. He factored in effect of shadows from neighbouring houses and vent pipes. He arranged a visit quickly and took time to answer all my questions (I'm and engineer, so there were lots). He agreed to install before Christmas which was critical for me to get the Gov't subsidy. Installers came at the date and time agreed and were very professional. System performs as expected. So far so good.

Aleo panels, Senec home battery/inverter & ZappI EV charger.

I engaged Empower Solar Perth to install 6.6kW of Aleo panels, a 10kWh Senec home battery/hybrid inverter and a Zappi EV charger on October 2021. Overall, a very professional operation. Michael, my contact at Empower was knowledgeable and able to answer my many questions on my requirements for non Chinese made equipment, plus making sure this equipment would integrate with the Zappi EV charger. The installers were very efficient and tidy. A couple of minor integration issues after installation were resolved promptly.

Very pleased with our setup, and more than happy to recommend them to all.

My Empower experience

Sales quote process was informative not pressured,.
Installation was done well with full consultation re our wishes regarding positioning and decommissioning of the old solar system.
Customer service was good they dealt with synergy.

Great value, quality solar system

Sales quoting process was honest and fair. Had some shading issues and they made it clear which system was required to maximise the return on investment. Installation was slightly more complex and had some hiccups due to the Solaredge monitoring system but these were resolved within a week.

Great installers; very professional service - knowledgeable

I had a really good experience with Empower. I had spent a lot of time debating on how to get the best value system. I’d talked to a few cowboys who could do it cheaper but when they saw my roof they refused.
Empower never commented on my raked roof. They just did it without a fuss, and my system works beautifully. Definitely worth choosing a company that has stood the test of time.
I am confident that if I ever had any issues, they would be there to help straight away.
The installers were really great; very polite and professional.

Fabulous Installation

Lovely young fellow quoted.

The installation was fabulous and the guys were extremely tidy and only needed 2 tiles to replace.

It's been great watching my inverter generating usually between 3000-4500kw.

Using my electrical stuff during the day whilst it's generating but not all electrical at once ie not dishwasher aircon oven washing machine on all at the same time. Dying to see my next bill.

Just fantastic

All the processes are very smooth and communication are easy. Highly recommand!

Great experience

We had a great experience with empower solar who were very professional and communicated very clearly. Kimba was so helpful and approachable he talked us through the options and wasn’t pushy at all. Installation went smoothly. Very happy with our solar system.

Solid, Quality 6.66kW System

Empower Solar did a fantastic job providing quotes, installing and following up on the connection of our 6.66kW, 3-phase, east-west solar system.

Michael Wang was our sales consultant and he provided me with plentiful options and information over a good couple of months before we were ready to push the button and go for the install (full disclosure - I've briefly worked with Michael in a professional capacity many years ago). The Huawei inverter and Longi solar panels both looked like a solid, reliable, mid-tier option for us. And the price was very reasonable.

I wasn't onsite for the install (the house was being renovated at the time) but, I spoke with the installer a couple of times to clarify panel alignment and inverter position. I found the installer to be very professional and efficient, and the install looks great - even given a slightly unusual panel layout (note to self - have less vents, aerials, etc on the roof of our next house!). All the grid connection applications were taken care of by Empower.

Later, once we moved into the house, I had to connect the inverter to the internet and setup the FusionSolar app. I spoke with Blessy, from Empower, and she was very helpful in getting the app and metering working.

The system has been running on our house for about 4 months now. In that time, we have received our first, full two-month account. Running over Spring of 2021, we covered half our consumption with solar, and the credit from the solar exports covered half of our remaining useage charges. Working backwards from our total solar output and our total exports, i estimate our $135 bill would have been $328 without solar. Great success!

Overall, we couldn't have been happier with the result and we will definitely be speaking to Empower solar when we look at our next system.

You Can't Go Wrong

The first thing that struck me about Empower Solar Perth was that Michael was well prepared.
We spoke on the phone, discussed a few details, he'd read the details I had entered into Solar Quotes website the day before so he already had an idea of what I had in mind and emailed me a quote, all before his first site visit.

Michael was more than happy to discuss options and answer my questions.
Over the course of a few days and a few what if's and how about's we ended up with 3 or 4 options before settling on our final configuration.

Once we had settled on a configuration and payed the deposit Empower Solar Perth got the ball rolling, quickly sorting out the approvals required and arranging an installation date.

I would suggest that the system we settled on was larger and somewhat more involved that your average.
With that in mind I was made aware that the installation would take 2 days, weather not withstanding.

The installation team was friendly, efficient and punctual.
They arrived when they said they would and finished on time, tidied up after themselves, answered my questions and were happy to fuss the dog.
They were happy to discussed the positioning of the inverters and battery etc so as to allow for possible future expansion.
I couldn't have asked for more.

Michael followed up the day after the installation was complete, making sure we didn't have any issues, checked and photographed the finished installation and took me through the monitoring software.
I've included a couple of the photos Michael took with the help of a drone.

All in all I'm more than happy to recommend Empower Solar Perth.
Thank you Michael and the team your efforts are appreciated.

Honest and hardworking team with great communication

I spoke to a number of companies before deciding on Empire to install our LG 6.6kW system. I found some other companies were pushy with sales tactics, or not really listening to what we were after. Daniel took the time to talk through the options and was honest about what we needed. Installation was quick and looks great and the team left everything very neat and tidy. Daniel organised our meter reconfiguration via Powershop/Ausgrid, too. Excited to start using our new system.

Successful large system installation

I took a long time to decide between a couple of major options from two different installers... basically a Fronius/BYD solution or the Huawei/Huawei solution from Empower Solar that I ended up choosing. The Huawei solution was a bit larger with greater scope for expandability (for example by adding an extra battery etc). I felt I took a slight risk with the somewhat unknown Aleo panels but they came with a 25yr warranty and had good specifications and seem to be performing well so far.

Throughout the pre-sales process I really got the feeling that Empower wanted to find an optimum solution for my unique circumstances. Special thanks must go to Michael Wang from Empower who was particularly helpful.

The installers mounted the inverters and battery very neatly and discussed with me at length the ideal orientation of the panels on the roof.

We will see over time how well the system performs and, if/when it breaks down, how quickly Empower can help to resolve the problems.

So far, so good... I'm pleased with the performance and hope that continues for a long time to come because it'll take a good few years to repay the investment :-)

Professional, quick and friendly service

Extremely impressed by Empower from the moment we contacted them for a quote, to the install. Didn't harass us for a response, and were patient and polite in explaining the different options. Organised the grid connection promptly. All the technicians who attended on the day were professional, friendly, and punctual. Would certainly recommend Empower, just as they were recommended to us.

Original Review on 03-12-2020:

Amazing and professional company- Empower!

Michael was the sales person from Empower that we dealt with. He was professional and was happy to come our place to discuss the quote. He reduced price slightly when we asked so we were very happy.
The installation was quick and installers arrived on time. The team had to remove our old system first and did a great job. They cleaned up all the residue afterwards so we’re very pleased with that too.
Empower did all the paperwork regarding connecting to the grid as this was a replacement solar power system for us at this house.

8 months later we asked Bob: "Are you happy with the performance of your system so far?"

Yes we are very pleased with the performance.

Quality Company

Excellent and flawless from start to finish, commencing with the Consultant Daniel who was very knowledgeable and easy to speak with, which helped make our selection very easy and without any pressure.

The installation could not have gone any better. The workers arrived on time as scheduled, were very polite and tidy.

The whole process from start to finish was handled very professionally and smoothly by Empower Solar Perth.

Although it is still early to see our power bill savings, we are certain we made the correct decision to put solar panels and 'definately' chose the right company to install them.

We highly recommend Empower Solar Perth to anyone thinking of going solar.

LOOK NO FURTHER!

LOOK NO FURTHER!

I was initially looking at the iStore HWS - the pricing post the STC rebate were coming in just under $3k through a plumber and also having to source my own electrician drove the price up.
Feeling put off I started to look at Solar upgrade due to already having a system for 11 years and zero bills I wanted to maintain my bills at a low on no cost, due to the higher feed in tariff ending.

I came across several options and I can tell you some of them are very pushy to sell their products over the phone, being a bit old school I wanted a more professional approach for my custom, I then found that Empower Solar had the package for me with the 6.6kW System and the 180L iStore, the price was amazing and everything included.

Very professional sales rep, no pressure to sign up - explained everything. Logan is very knowledgable, his approach was on point - he’s a credit to your establishment. I’ll be in touch again once the rebates are available for the batteries.

On the day of install everything went like clockwork, Mike and Jake were a pleasure to have on site - even answering a few more questions during the install, plumbers and commissioning electricians all notified me of their attendance prior to showing up.

Can’t ask for more to be honest!

They even removed my old system which gave me the chance to ‘Pay it Forward’ to a family that couldn’t afford to get solar.

Professional is an understatement.

Thankyou again Empower Solar Perth!

Such an easy decision.

Very smooth installation

Sales Rep did his job well, installation was excellent clean the site after,explained the system well, customer service excellent also, now just waiting for all to happen with the system ready to go Thanks Guys see you at the Canning Vale office to have a look around Jan and Reston

Couldn't be faulted

The sales rep, Logan, was not pushy, showed us several options and let us decide what we needed.

The system was installed efficiently within 2 weeks of the deposit being taken, and accommodated us by coming on my WFH day, the team were polite, and the leader, Austen, answered all the questions I had with respect to the specific system, and suggested future enhancements (battery) when prices were cheaper for that source.

The only negative comments I have are nothing to do with Empower, and that would be that the Huawei application isn't the greatest - it will display the information you need, but it's a bit clunky, and that Western Power don't provide an app for monitoring the power generated to the grid and power pulled from the grid, which would assist us in changing our routines to get the most advantage from our solar installation.

A Good Solar Company

Outstanding service from Michael Wang and the installation crew was also tops.

Good Product, Great Installation

Excellent customer service able to work with my movements to meet and review the quoted system

Good Experience

We received a couple of quotes which were only a few dollars apart. What impressed us with Empower was the actual installers came around to assess the house before finalizing the quote. Gave me confidence that we wouldn’t get any surprises.
On the day the installation went smoothly and they cleaned up and left the place tidy.
Would have no hesitation in recommending Empower.

Quality Company

The initial enquiry was informative and gave
me the info I needed without the hard sell. They took care of all the paperwork and meter change with Western Power, hassle free.

When it came to the install it was quality workmanship and service and they cleaned up after finishing. Very pleased with our decision to use Empower Solar, I’d highly recommend them.

Excellent product and install.

Excellent product and install. The Huawei Inverter and app work great! Very happy. Only thing I wasn’t 100% happy with was the clean up, there were bunches of small metal shards left on our driveway. Our 4 yr old runs bare foot up and down the driveway. Maybe lay a sheet down to collect those bits for future jobs.

Reliable Solar Installation services end to end

Anthony Lentini was recommended to me by his previous client. Anthony was an excellent Sales Consultant , patiently explaining to me the technical specifications and end to end process of the installation on what to expect.

The proposal and pricing provided to me was fair.

I was fortunate my installation was brought forward, the installers were punctual and professionals. They explained clearly what is going to be done etc. It was a clean job, and no mess was left behind.

Great service overall

Very happy with the whole process from sourcing to completion of installation. Received invitation to visit Empower’s warehouse after first enquiry, and the salesperson was very knowledgeable and professional in his presentation.
Quote was reasonable for a 6.6kwSma/18panels Longi system they do not put a high price then offer to price match like some others.
Installation was smooth the guys started and finished on time, took around 5 hours as estimated.
After sales service was good I had a couple of enquiries and the salesperson replied promptly.
The system has been running almost two months now without problems and generating close to maximum capacity .
Very happy and would recommend Empower for sure .

Happy After 12 Months

We were very happy with the purchasing and installation process. Very professionally presented and installed and all in a short time. The process was simple and they arranged everything. We were able to select our install date.

Its now been installed over a full year and the performace has been outstanding.
During Summer it generates over 40kwh per day.
We saved over $1400 in the first full annual billing cycle. Based on that it will pay for itself in under 3 years.
That is actually better than Empower proposed.
Very Happy

Fantastic from start to finish

We were very happy with Empower Solar after having the company recommended to us by a friend. Zenzo was very informative and helpful answering our questions through the enquiry process and we were confident we were purchasing reputable and effective brands/products.
The installation was quick and thorough and the team showed us how the system and app worked. We can’t wait to save money and the environment over the coming years. Thanks Empower Solar

Fantastic service thankyou

Everything has gone well. We loved the upfront chat about financing this system.

Great Work

Sales rep was very passionate and informative. The installation was tidy and professional - they even fit us in a week early. Very easy process all round.

New Replacement Solar Sytem

On 12th November 2020, Empower installed my new replacement system. They were not the cheapest quote nor the most expensive; but they were the ones that gave me the most confidence I was going to receive a good system and ongoing support as needed. Michael in particular has been very helpful through the process. I would definitely recommend Empower Solar.

Outstanding

The salesperson was informed, knew their products, listened to what I wanted then gave me a number of options in written quotes. Very easy to deal with

The installation team arrived on time and after a short conversation with me about location of the inverter, got straight to work. They were efficient, worked in a safe manner and were always polite. The job was completed in under 3 hours.

Customer service was faultless.

I highly recommend ESP to anyone looking to install solar power.

Ok but could’ve been better

Install went smoothly, few hiccups along the way during quoting process.
They were supposed to remove my old solar hot water panel , knew about it , gave me a mock-up plan with 2 extra panels put in the place of it and then night before installation day I was told they are not going to remove it . If I had more time I could’ve removed it myself. Not a bad company but they can improve

Couldn't Be Happier

From start to end this company had impeccable service. The customer service representative was very polite and courteous and fit everything around my schedule, also was very easy to contact and could answer any question I had. The installation went well and was finished earlier than expected on the same day. We are now enjoying our first foray into generating our own energy. These guys know their solar!
Sub Contractors installers done clean Installation of the inverter and solar panels.
Sunnyboy 5kw inverter + 18 × 370W LONGi Solar Hi-MO4m - LR4-60HPH-370M

Do not do any business with these folks thy have ripped me off thousands left with broke system

I have 6.6 kw pv system sma sunny boy 5 inverter
I have 20+ solar panels on my roof

I have sma sunny boy storage 2.5
I have lg 10kw lion battery
I have sunny boy home manager

The lg battery died over a week ago and took them days to find out it was died after i said so, the rcd circuit breaker kept trippin on the lg battery but they ignored the issue

The pv kept shutting down after voltage spikes and a dispute between western power and them kept going, ended up raising voltage parms on sma pv, and scaled back production on my solar array, also reduced next to nothing selling back energy to grid and trying to store as much as possible in battery etc

plus recharge my electric nissan leaf during the day to mitigate

I was also talked into buying sma storage unti vs sunny boy island or similar models for off grid battery backup when western power, only to be reconciled in writing and promises that a retrofit for sma sunny boy storage 2.5 unit i had would be available in the future, also sma has confirmed that my unit is not compatible, and required v5 unit etc etc etc..

i have spent 15k+ on this system only have issues noon stop, even one of solar panels is still crooked on the roof and not installed where i wanted them originally per google maps graphic etc,

please do not go with these folks they are swindlers and scammer and the service is terrible, they have to call the manufacturers all the time do not know their own products etc

i should have gone with different installer with growatt and alternate tesla powerall battery backup system etc

now im out of pocket over 10k+ with useless battery and sma storage unit in my garage, plus scaled back pv solar generation getting lost not going back to grid due to western power overvoltage logs spikes etc

even had western power do diligence change phases from white to blue but still an issue

I am now left with broken battery, sma storage unit with no communication from installer, last comm was warranty required on lg battery, and sma ticket escalated for storage unit to be retrofitted. they do not want to do business with me as i am an upset customer and do not have the right to complain to them etc etc..

i wonder how they would feel if they were in my shoes paying all this money and dealing with all these issues, looking at logs troubleshooting their installation etc etc dealing with western power installers telling me to get rid of their products change companies etc power going off alll the time, rcd breaker going on lg battery all the time, pv shutting down log alerts etc promises of 80% energy bill savings etcc

YOUR 1-STAR REVIEW LEFT US SHOCKED AND SPEECHLESS!

Your review is dishonest and does not reflect our business practice and the high level of service we provide.

Below is the rundown of the timeline and response we have had since you have reported an issue with your battery on Friday, 21st of August.

- Friday morning, 21st of August, you reached out to us reporting an issue with the SMA Charger & LG Chem battery. Our operation team told you we will send our electrician to yours in the afternoon after they have completed their solar installation for the day
- Operation team reached out to SMA support. We were provided with required procedures for fault finding
- Due to the unforeseen delay of the solar installation on that day, our electrician was running behind schedule. Operation tried to call you twice to let you know we are running late but had no success.
- At 4:35pm, you sent us an email threaten us with "leaving poor reviews to all solar company services you know"
- Operation responded to you at 5pm to let you know our electrician is still coming but it will be late evening.
- At 5:31pm you emailed us again asking where is the electrician. We responded at 5:37pm and told you they have just left our office in Canning Vale and will be there in 45-55mins.
- Our electrician arrived at yours for fault finding just before 6:30pm. Where they found there was no comms between your SMA charger and the light is off on LG Battery. Electrician left your place at 7:30pm & has indicated we will reach out to SMA & LG on Monday.
- Monday morning, 24th of August, you sent us an email at 9:52am blaming battery has been offline for 4 days and again threatening us to "either come fix/replace or take away and get my money back asap". When we responded to your concern on the same day, every email was responded, electrician went to yours after-hour and indicated we will reach back to both SMA & LG to investigate further on Monday.
- Despite the continuous threatening, our operation team spent hours with SMA and LG on Monday to work out a solution. Initiated warranty claims with both manufacturers. Operation team also emailed you on Monday to let you know we are finding suitable solutions with SMA & LG Chem.
- On Tuesday morning, we received confirmation for the warranty claims & we were required to take specific readings in order for them to issue a replacement.
- Operation team then reached out to you immediately to let you know our electrician will come back to yours again on that afternoon.
- Our electrician got to yours at 3:10pm. Upon the 2nd visit, we took all the required measures for SMA & LG Chem. The electrician found out the voltage of the battery is well below the minimum voltage at 28V. Electrician reached out to LG Chem while on-site, they have confirmed the battery is dead and they will process the warranty claim and send out a replacement battery.
- Wednesday morning, 26th of August, operation team reached out to LG Chem following up the warranty claim, which we were told they are currently processing it & we will receive an email once the warranty is approved. Hence, we are waiting for the confirmation before give you another update.
- At 2:26pm on that Wednesday afternoon, you emailed us & threatening us for the 3rd time in 5 days, "what's the sla/eta or replace or take all away get my money back 2+ months battery dies not good not cheap battery and system has been down for 5+ days already - how long ? :("
- Operation team then responded to you the same evening with the warranty confirmation from LG Chem that we only just received in the late afternoon. Which LG Chem is going to ship out a new replacement battery.
- Friday, 28th of August, we received a shipping confirmation from LG Chem for the replacement battery.

In just 6 business days after raising the issue, we responded with 7 emails, 2 site visits, 5+ hours contacting and processing warranty claims with SMA & LG Chem and got a shipping confirmation with a replacement battery from LG Chem. And yet, you continuously threatening us and deliberately leaving us a 1-star review to damage our reputation and claiming our business is "swindlers and scammer and the service is terrible"???

You have been constantly threatening our operation team and ruled to our electricians. You have left our staff highly frustrated and stressed!

We install over 100 new solar system every month, we are service partners for multiple inverter manufacturers including SMA. We attend warranty call-outs a few times a week to resolve issues left behind by other dodgy solar companies and serve over 1500 customers each year. We have never had one customer that calls us unethical, swindler or scammer.

Great Experience

Excellent salesperson (Logan), honest pricing, install was flawless - highly recommend!

Good day Sam, thank you for the great review & we will pass on the kind word to Logan.

Very impressed with Empower solar

I found them very easy to work with and not pushy at all. I went for the 370W panels so there is less on the roof, a 3 phase Huawei inverter and smart meter. Installation day went very smooth the guys pulled up just after 8am and the system was powered up and on line by 2:30pm. The installation its self is very neat and tidy with the inverter installed exactly where I wanted it. I would defiantly recommend Empower solar.

Empower Solar installation

Just have my solar installation yesterday with Empower Solar. I was very pleased with their excellent customer service. Kimba, the sales person was very friendly and helpful. He help with any queries from application process, financing and the installation date was made easy for me as I request an early installment rather than the date given. The installer guys lead by Arif was pleasant, they install my solar nice and neat, want to say thank you for the gift. I was surprised he handed a small gift from Empower Solar. Overall, I was happy with the outcome, I highly recommend Empower Solar, they are one of the best in WA. Thanks for the experience!

Exceeded our expectations

Excellent company to deal with from the quote to any questions then a seamless install and now powered by the sun.

Great service and explanations - efficient

Process great
installation great and very efficient
all the necessary connections were done on my behalf - perfect

Great service very professional would definitley reccommend

Great communication during quoting stage and fast efficient install. Excellent customer service

Very friendly company and great value for money

Very detailed quote that gave us a few options.
Installers are friendly and did a beautiful and tidy job.
Customer service is great and we are so happy to have the product installed within 2 weeks for placing order.

Very Solid and Helpful

Very helpful in the quoting phase. No pressure. They arranged everything and were ready to install before us.
Job went well. Team was friendly and explained everything as they went.
We also arranged a smaller system at the same time for a relative and a different install team but same great service.
Both have been installed 6 months now with no issues.

Great value, very easy to deal with.

Great price and a good quality mid-range system. No pressure sales and very open about the products they use and the price. Installation went very smoothly and was completed in one day. Very easy company to deal with.

Fantastic installers,quality system

Sales and installers were fantastic.They were not the cheapest but the system is quality.
They arranged and sorted everything, gave me an install date, installers were on time and very friendly. Would highly recommend.