Empower Solar Perth Reviews

About Empower Solar Perth, Solar Installers

Our Vision:

To brighten all of Western Australia with smart, simple and clean energy saving solutions.

One customer at a time.

About Us:

At Empower Solar Perth, we believe customer experience is what matters to us the most. We strive to provide superior, honest and professional services to our customers through each phase of quoting, purchasing, installing and aftercare processes.

Empower Solar Perth is proudly a local Western Australian owned and operated business. As one of WA’s leading designers and installers of residential and commercial solar systems, we understand what it means to be a Western Australian and the role each of us plays in preserving our way of life. We believe there is a better, less expensive, cleaner way for families to power their homes. With ESP’s rooftop solar, storage and energy services, homeowners & businessowners are saving money while dramatically reducing the amount of air pollution and carbon dioxide (CO2) they release into the atmosphere.

We power lives with sunshine.

Empower Solar Perth Solar Reviews

From first contacting Empower Solar to the installation of my new 6.6kw system I could not fault this company.
The salesman Leo was very knowledgeable and was able to answer any questions I had regarding the system or installation.
The system was installed promptly on the day we had arranged without any issues. The installation team was very friendly and professional.
Overall I definitely wouldn't hesitate to recommend Empower Solar to anyone who is thinking of getting a system installed.
My existing inverter was broken done, had a shonky installer fitted another installer but caught on fire. Empower solar perth came and replaced it with a new inverter, when the installer found out the previously isolator used was incorrect, they put in a new isolator for me free of charge. Top services from the guys at Empower solar perth. Show additional information
Installed a 6.6kW system with GCL solar panels & GoodWe inverter.
The team is very professional & friendly. Always helpful all the way!
Highly recommended.