Essential Solar Reviews

About Essential Solar, Solar Installers

Essential Solar
Platinum Partner
Essential Solar is a Solar Power Installation company based in Tullamarine and serves VIC. Here are their reviews as submitted by visitors to SolarQuotes

Essential Solar Solar Reviews

We have a 5.3 Kw system comprising 16 320W SunPower panels and an Enphase Enlighten mini inverter connection to our electricity panel. We installed on 20th November 2018 and are just now able to see benefits from our first bill, with which we are pleased with the results so far. The Enlight system give us real time, on line status of the sytem so we can judge when to run power hungry appliances to our best advantage.
Essential Solar have provided excellent service from initial sales call to competition. Firoz explained in full all aspects of the system with cost comparisons of all alternatives, and showed considerable patience to all of our many questions and concerns and requests for alternative quotations.
Jessica was extremely helpful making sure we completed all steps during design and implementation. David Bruce was helpful in providing good technical advice.
Installation was carried out efficiently and thoroughly by the electricians and checked out well by our relative, an engineer.
All in all, we are very satisfied and would recommend Essential to anyone, who is willing to spend a bit more to get the very best.
Excellent service from the first contact to after the installation was complete. Good advice, good detail and realistic expectations for performance, savings to be achieved and time to get system installed.

Patience with me as I explored options to the system that best suited my house and electricity needs.
The whole process was smooth and the staff was helpful at every stage of the process. Show additional information
Very good response to fix a problem. after installation service fantastic Show additional information
I am really impressed by Essential Solar. The salesman was efficient, the office staff very efficient and helpful. Every document required by the Victorian government for the rebate was collated and emailed to me so all I had to do was upload them to the email form.

The installers arrived on site at the time quoted and had the system installed in half the day. The electrician contracted by Essential Solar to check the system and issue the electrical certificate also arrived on time on the day quoted.

The most amazing thing about the whole process was that I never met any of the Essential Solar staff, everything being organised over the phone or internet.

I trust that the system I purchased is trouble free, and if not, that the after sales service from Essential Solar is as good as the installation service. To date the system is working perfectly and although only connected to the grid for four weeks, it has made more money for us than our previous monthly bills.
Essential Solar allocated installation day and time and they were on time.
Installation was done without issues.
All documentation required for Vic government rebate relating to the Solar Homes program was provided.
Fronius offers extra 5 years of warranty. To claim extra warranty inverter must be registered on their website. Even registration for this additional warranty was done by Essential Solar. Any inquiries I did have, all where handled by Jessica K and Jessica F in customer service with diligence and without hint of bother.
I also received all documentation in PDF on USB Flash drive. No one in my circle of panel uses from other companies did have such service. Also help from Finn Peacock's website was indispensable in selection of panels and supplier/installer.
In summary - pleasure to deal with. Thank you !!!
Getting the solar installed was very simple - I was assisted along every step of the way. Getting my solar recognised by my supplier is a completely different matter! I'm still waiting for connection, after an initial email from the solar company on 28 November with requests for already completed forms from the supplier. Show additional information
I've had the best experience with Essential Solar. While I received quotes from more than 15 providers, Essential Solar were actually the only ones who came out for a site inspection. Firoz was very knowledgeable and not at all pushy and we soon agreed on a system.
The installation took place a couple of weeks later. The guys were there at 7 AM sharp and were done by 1 PM. All very professional and friendly. The inspector came by a few days later and the system has been running smoothly since then.
They also helped me get the VIC rebate and provided all the necessary documents.
Could not recommend them more!
every person i've delt with at essential solar were excellent!! they answered any questions i had straight away. you can tell they are planning to be around a long time! I've spoken to a number of people since the installation and our unit is a far more superior compared to anyone else's i've seen! i didnt know much about solar and the team at essential solar really looked after us and sold us a quality system that is going to work harder and longer for us!
everything has been so easy!!
I received a quote from Essential Solar through the SolarQuotes.com.au website after chasing up quotes from other retailers who were less than satisfactory.

By contrast, Essential Solar was fantastic from the initial quote right through to the time when the system was up and running. They gave us feedback and advice right through the process and were extremely helpful with advising us what to do and how to achieve best results. All the necessary paperwork was done and provided making the application for the Victorian Solar Rebate a breeze as well.

I cannot recommend them highly enough, especially in their customer service and technical advice.
Fantastic company. The sales guy was very patient and spent a lot of time and gave me some very good advice. The customer service team have been absolutely great, and their communication is top notch. The installers arrived on time and did a very professional job. They noted a missing portion of flashing that my builder had overlooked. Since the install the customer service team have been in regular contact with me, making sure the system is operating correctly and all paperwork supplied. I have to say the after sales support has been great. I highly recommend this company. They are honest, use quality installers, hire excellent staff and take pride in what they do. I couldnt ask for a better experience. Show additional information
I had a great experience with Essential Solar. Their customer service was excellent and seamlessly provided a high quality system for a good price. Overall I am very glad I chose them and would reccomend them to any one looking at a solar system for their home. Show additional information
Thanks a lot u are a very honest person Show additional information
The supplier was essentialsolar in tullamarine not eastern. Final info for the rebate could have been handled better as well as the online access to inverter progress... Both after payment service. Show additional information
Solarquotes made at least choosing a company from the many out there a lot easier.
The independant quotes I got from a well reviewed solar company ended up being similar/more than the 2 companies recommended by Solar Quotes
There are a lot of cheaper companies I noticed during my research that I could of potentially gone with, so definately didn't get a bargain on our price, but it seems like the reputable companies which provide the brand name panels and systems know they can charge all.
All confusing, as they each sell their own preferred brand and system, so even with 4 quotes, direct comparisons weren't really that easier to be made.
At least Solarquotes gave me some background knowledge to tackle the process.
Having system installed in the next 2 days, so fingers crossed it goes as planned
I cannot speak highly enough of Essential Solar from my first phone call, consultation, installation and all the advise we received. Show additional information
I am still not sure whether $8000 is over priced for a 5kw system. Show additional information
The consultant came to my home to inspect and prepared a cost effective quality solution that matched our budget. Show additional information
The instatation of the system was efficient and professional from good tradies also customer service was great too. Show additional information
Essential Solar have far surpassed my exceptions for our solar panel installation. The salesperson was great; the installers were excellent - on time, friendly, efficient and didn't leave any mess; and to top it off the after-sales service has been amazing - from general info to grid connection. For a great experience from start to finish you can't go past Essential Solar - thanks guys! Show additional information
They provided home visit as first time quotation. Considered all the surrounding area at fisrt place. Good custom services and good products Show additional information
Vincent was fantastic, no nonsense, no fake sales tactics, wasnt pushy or anything just straight to the point. The whole process was really well communicated from the whole team at Essential Solar, installation itself was done in about 4 hours and the installers were really professional. Our system is running perfectly and we are already seeing the benefits.
Highly recommended all round.
I was quite apprehensive going in to the process, having heard many stories of con-men and cowboys. Essential Solar proved to be the opposite of all the bad stories. Firoz was knowledgeable and helpful when quoting; he was attentive without being pushy during the time that I was consifering his quote; once I had initiated the process everything was extremely smooth and efficiently delivered from the plans to the actual installation day to the paperwork required following the installation. I now have a system on my roof delivering significant savings to my electricity bill. I highly recommend this company. Show additional information
After requesting quotes on Solar Quotes, Essential solar was the only company to actually organise to come to my place to physically have a look at the roof,etc and advice of a system appropriate to my needs. Ray Bout, the sale technician explained everything in regards to the system and answered all my questions. The reason i went with Essential solar is not because they were the cheapest, they were actually the more expensive of the 3 quotes i have received, however i chose them because of their great customer service, taking time to actually come to me, the after installation service which will be provided and all the warranties on the system. Installation went smoothly by Cathal and his team. not to mention the ladies at the office were amazing, Jess, Hayley, Janelle were all fantastic. always ready to answer all my question on the phone and email.
I highly recommend Essential Solar for your Solar need as my experience with them went very smooth and quite quick.
Patient caring and knowledgeable company with a quality product. Show additional information
This is the second time I have had solar panels installed, So I knew a bit about what goes on. essential solar may not be the cheapest, but you have to take into consideration, what you are getting in regards to the service you will receive. Thanks to solar quotes, I settled for Essential Solar, they told me my panels would be on my roof in 4 weeks and they were. the Install was well done, and the guys were great. And at the end of the day, with the new government rebate, my cost will come down. And you also get a six month check up. Show additional information
I got stuffed around with 2 other suppliers so I decided to try essential solar. First rate in communication and product supply. Show additional information
Really great service, super fast and clean installation. Show additional information
Using solar quotes was really easy, the providers that were given were in touch promptly and all offered a good product. I'd reccomend for anyone looking at solar Show additional information
Everything about this company was excellent. Right from my first inquiry to getting the sales person out, then the electrician and then the installation. Nothing was too difficult for them.
All first class. Highly recommended