G Solar and Electrical Pty Ltd Reviews

About G Solar and Electrical Pty Ltd, Solar Installers

G Solar and Electrical Pty Ltd
Approved Installer
G Solar and Electrical Pty Ltd is a SolarQuotes Client (what does this mean?)
ABN: 52 618 512 333  ABN active since 11 Apr 2017 | G-solar & Electrical Pty Ltd
ACN: 618 512 333  ACN active since 11 Apr 2017 | G-solar & Electrical Pty Ltd
Electrical Contractor's License:   (learn about electrical licenses and buying solar)
QLD: 82908 G-solar & Electrical Pty Ltd

Reviewers report paying: $4,400 - $12,000 for depending on hardware choice and installation difficulty ( how is this calculated? )

G-Solar Electrical:

G-Solar Electrical is locally owned, operated and services clients Australia-wide.

Our customers value our quality of work with many referring us to colleagues, friends and family.

We install and maintain hundreds of high-quality solar systems which deliver rapid return on
investment for homeowners and businesses.

We make solar installation effortless and transparent, thanks to honest savings estimates, expert advice you can rely on, and the highest level of installation all backed by our 10-year Installation Guarantee.

- We are 100% locally owned and operated
- We offer exceptional customer and after sales service
- We provide accurate and honest savings estimates
- We are Clean Energy Council (CEC) Members, Designers & Installers
- We have installed systems, to date systems ranging from 2kW to 1.7MW
- We offer cost effective maintenance plans to maximise the life of systems
- We utilise our own in-house team of CEC Accredited Installers
- We provide Australia-wide service, maintenance and monitoring
- We are the experts in Commercial, Residential & Battery Systems

G Solar and Electrical Pty Ltd Solar Reviews

Fantastic Service

Fantastic Service all around.
Grant came to discuss our situation and was very keen to find out what we wanted, no sales push etc.
The quoting system is fantastic with a link via email to opensolar where all details of the different systems including modelling was available. After another two emails (modelling re different panel position) which translated into opensolar for review I ordered the system. Deposit was paid via opensolar.
Initially I was told that the lead up times would be ca. 4 weeks but then it turned out to be only 2 weeks.
The installation crew was very nice as well. They made sure that we were all on the same page what goes where etc. At the end of the day they tidied up very well.
As Grant was not available on the day of installation he made a point to come around a few days later to run me through the system again and fix a minor WiFi connection issue that we could have been fixed over the phone.
Payment again easily done via opensolar and electronic forms for assigning STCs easily done.
Maybe a week after the installation I received an email from my energy retailer that they are coming to change my meter - i.e. forms obviously went to the retailer immediately.
After the installation I also received a PDF with a detailed summary of the system.

In summary: very happy customer. G-Solar has their heart in their job (no subcontractors), are very interested to find the best solution for you and give you fantastic service!

Fantastic Installer

Everything went wonderfully from the quote to the install and after service. Great job. Highly recommend. Show additional information

Great job

The boys from G Solar did a great job installing my 6KW system, Show additional information

Exceptional Service and Workmanship

I have worked in the electrical industry for 40 years and G-Solar was highly recommended by two of my work colleagues. In my job I have viewed hundreds of solar installs, domestic and commercial, and the workmanship from G-Solar is the best I have seen. From our first meeting with Grant to the conclusion of the installation it was an easy smooth process. The quote was fully inclusive with no hidden extras. Grant and his team were punctual, extremely polite and friendly, well presented and professional. My wife and I cannot recommend G-Solar highly enough.

Clayton & Sharon Hackwood

Fantastic installer, great customer service, neat and tidy.

Professional from the first phone call. Timely quote, great communication, informative no pushy sales talk. Installation went smoothly and left my property tidy and clean. Helped organise grid connection. Show additional information

Good company

Sales, quoting was great. Was given a date fir installation but not a time, so was a bit surprised at 730 am. Couldn’t go ahead that day so had to ring to see when they were coming back.

Some trouble getting connected to the app on my phone - took 3 go’s.

Ergon didn’t have to do anything thankfully.

Hi Kath,

Thank you for the feedback and we have now revised our system so we are advice from 7.30am, instead of the first thing in the morning that was advised you.

Well respected installer. Goes the extra mile

I engaged Grant directly to quote for supply and install of a Solar power system and the result was a high quality system for an excellent price.
The system has performed over and above my expectations and Grant is always approachable for other installs. I have referred to several family and friends for installs.

So easy start to finish

From the first meeting you can tell this company is very professional. They have time to clearly explain all options and needs. All work was done on time with no trouble or mess. I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND THESE PEOPLE TO EVERYONE. Thank you team. Cheers. Show additional information

Another happy customer!

I just wanted to add in thanks as well. I got three quotes and G-Solar was the best! I was a little nervous about spending such a large amount of money, but Mark explained it all and made sure the system was the best for our needs.

Thanks Mark, Grant and the team!

Fantastic experience

Great service from start to finish and excellent team to deal with. Show additional information

Superb team

Superb service from the entire team, professional, experienced, explained everything, really helpful. The system is working brilliantly, highly recommend, thanks to Grant, Mark and the guys on the roof ???? Show additional information

Exceptional service

Mark and Grant were incredible with their service and explanation on the best solar system for our home. These local guys not only provide a quality system and prompt install but they also there afterwards to answer any questions and explain the app where you can watch how your system is operating. I can highly recommend this local company. Show additional information
Grant is a local man from Cairns area & he does all his checks, quotes, installations etc himself with his offsider. So your always dealing with the same person and he can do the job with good quality brands but at a reasonable price because ge doesnt have the big overhead costs if running a big business with lots of staff.
We liked dealing with him personally, not a pushy salesperson or an unknowledgable office girl.
We'd be happy to recommend him to others, as he was recommended to us.