Helcro Solar

Helcro Solar Reviews

Helcro Solar is a Solar Power Installation business based in Moorabbin VIC. Here are their reviews as submitted by visitors to SolarQuotes

Helcro Solar Reviews (6)

All round great experience

Sales process was eficient, polite and informed. No hard sell and factual.

Installers were an absolute pleasure to have on our property. As we installed a rather large system we had a number of people onsite and everyone of them was an absolute pleasure . They were respectful of our property and work commitments and also genuinely seemed to enjoy working together which is always the sign of a good team and company.

Customer service was fantastic and effortless. Good contact by email and phone.

Would recommend this firm to everyone and intend to refer to a number of our friends.

Professional and reliable

Quick response with quote which was slightly cheaper than other similar systems.
NO pressure to buy. No upselling.
Actually had to upsell myself as I wanted something better than what they suggested.
Installation went smoothly and the guys were clearly very experienced.

Great service on a very complex installation

Feda and the team at Helcro solar did an awesome job instaling a very complex system.
Their attention to detail and his passion for his work allowed us to have a system that not many others would be able to achieve.
Their communication and follow up has been outstanding and I would highly recommend if your looking for solar.

Great service and high quality install

I selected Helcro after getting quotes from here and another site. Whilst my house on paper didnt present too many challenges, Helcro were the only installer that offered to come out to inspect before quoting. This was important to me as i have a newly built house and the position of the inverter as well as any conduit would impact the appearance.
I had a fair idea of the equipment i wanted but they gave some advice here and we went for a slightly larger system.
The system has been up and running for around a month and appears to be generating well. The quality of the install is excellent and they have done a great job of minimising the visual impact. All up I am happy with Helcro as my solar installer.

Satisfied Customer

Feda & his team did a fantastic job installing our system.

Customer service from Feda has been topnotch. He answers queries straight away either through email or a phone call. He would even call us on a Sunday just to follow up.

Feda is the type of person that cares a lot of their work.

Very highly recommended.

Highly recommended

Feda and the team did an outstanding job both in the communication and the installation process. You can see that they care about their work and follow up customer service.

Highly recommended to my friends and family.

Vincent