Perth Solar Warehouse

Perth Solar Warehouse Reviews

The researched buyers choice for solar and battery technology.

Perth Solar Warehouse and PSW Energy are a part of the McKercher Corporation Pty Ltd group of businesses established in 2004 as McKercher ECS. PSW Energy is the evolution of Perth Solar Warehouse to deliver renowned products and services to a broadening market beyond Perth, Western Australia.

Reviewers report paying: $2,600 - $11,200 for depending on hardware choice and installation difficulty ( how is this calculated? )

Perth Solar Warehouse Reviews (259)

From start to finish great service from PSW

Every question from first sit down was answered, options discussed which allowed me to weigh up price, system and energy cost savings. PSW(Perth Solar Warehouse) also provided a finance option which allowed splitting of cost between finances we had available and a low interest green loan which allowed for us to select the best solar/battery system for our requires.

Selected an option from quotes, PSW sent information through to finance company for low interest loan application to be sent to me. Once happy with solar/battery signed contract and returned to PSW who looked after everything else including dealing with Western Power and Synergy regarding grid connection. PSW also communicated with finance company once I had accepted and signed loan.

Installers turned up on scheduled day, installers were Polite, Tidy and Punctual. Removal of old solar system and install of new solar/battery completed without too much fuss. PSW installers happy to explain system and how it works to me, ran me through system at end of install which was great.

Once installed and monitoring was setup could see how system was working, noticed what appeared to be an issue, contacted support and all was sorted quickly with no fuss.

PSW have provided all paperwork after install so I am aware the paperwork has been completed in the event there is any future issues with system in future.

Would highly recommend anyone to use PSW for their Solar requirements.

Top notch installer

Sales staff were friendly, knowledgeable and not at all pushy throughout the entire process.
I was given multiple options which were all very fairly priced in comparison to other quotes.

On the day, the installation was completed by their own in house team. Communication was solid on the day and the crew did a quality job on the install itself.

The project staff in the office have been easy to communicate with any queries I've had.

All in all, a very good experience that I would recommend

Hassle free solar.

From original quotes through to flawless installation PSW have been fantastic. No harassment after quotes, Excellent communication through email. For all those people that make an enquiry no get bombarded with calls PSW is for you.
100% recommend.

Perth Solar Warehouse, Professional Team From Start To Finish

Extremely professional company, the whole process was easy. Highly recommended if you want a quality system installed.

Not the cheapest but best

I received three quotes for solar panel installation. PSW we’re not the cheapest nor the most expensive, but I was swayed by the potential benefits of installing a Huawei inverter after considering the varied options provided.

PSW installers did a very good job!

Recommend PSW

Quick, clean no fuss installation, all functioned correctly at power up, no ongoing issues, and performs as described in order/sign up stage
Would recommend

Great system!! Super happy!!

PSW were very helpful when I was inquiring about solar/panels/inverters. They went above and beyond to answer all of my questions (there were a lot lol).
When I decided on the products I wanted, they arranged everything. The installation was quick and the young man that installed it ensured he went through all of the details of how it operates etc.
They also followed up with me shortly after to ensure I was happy with the product and installation.
I highly recommend these guys!!

Great Price for a Quality System

I did a lot of shopping around, had more than 10 quotes and PSW gave me a great price on a quality system. Could have spent a lot more on a similar system. Stayed away from some of the dirt cheap quotes with inferior experience and/or specs.

Definitely get a "smart power sensor" to monitor electricity import / export with grid to get a full picture or your energy production and use.

System has been performing well and saving me a lot on my electricity bills.

Huawei 5kW Hybrid SUN2000-5KTL-L1
17 x Jinko Solar 390W Tiger All-Black (N-Type) panels
Beny BHY DC isolator switch
ANTAI pitched roof mounting system

Fantastic company

Great service from sales - office - install , everyone involved was very friendly and helpful.
everything was organised and always well informed on progress and on any questions i asked.
install look very neat and tidy and works great , i am getting good solar power , my bills are down now.
Thanks guys.

PSW Made Everything Easy

I was impressed with PSW from the start, their quote was lower than others offering the same products, no one kept hassling me during the quote review period, installation team were on time, polite and the product looks great, PSW took care of everything seamlessly, very happy with my decision.

Very easy to deal with

The quoting process was great, everything was done via emails and phone calls. They have an online portal that collates all your product documents and digital paperwork which was great.
The installation went well.The team was polite.
Customer service was very good. They are always happy to answer any questions that I have.
Overall I'm happy that I chose Perth Solar Warehouse.

Top notch installation

Professional, friendly and reliable sales process
Punctual, responsible installation team….although one of the tradies left his work boots at the door. Not sure what he wore home that evening..:)

Outstanding Experience!

Big shout out to Penny-Lee and the team at PSW. Exceptional service from quote to installation. After sales service went above and beyond. Highly recommend this business.

Great solar experience

PSW provided very competitive pricing when I decided to upgrade my solar system.
Installation was efficient and tidy which included removal of my old system.
Every level of customer service has been very professional.

Great Job

A seamless process achieved by PSW Energy team from sales, project management, customer service to installation and I would highly recommend them if you are looking for a solar panel installation. Staff are personable and knowledgeable to deal with and products are well priced. Thank you for absolutely great job done on installing the solar panels on our property.

Smooth and professional

I had multiple quotes, Perth Solar Warehouse has the best value of all. Free black mounting kit & smart meter are added bonus. No pushy sales, all my enquiries were answered promptly. Regular updates from admin & project team. The installers showed up early & did a great job. I would definitely recommend Perth Solar Warehouse!

A Seamless Process from Start to Finish

Can not recommend PSW too highly. Initial quote was very competitive and being able too see the equipment quoted in their showroom was helpful. We were going to have a 6.5kw system installed but had problems with the total capacity installed in our units so had to opt for a lesser system but that wasn’t a problem for PSW. The install was carried out on the promised day very efficiently and to our complete satisfaction, this was in February 2021 and to date in November 2021 has given no problems.

Smooth, hassle-free experience

Asked for a quote and they got back to me quickly. No pressure-sales tactics and they responded to my follow-up questions quickly.

Installation was smooth. They arrived on time and finished a bit earlier than expected (around 6-7 hours for the whole thing). PSW's personnel were polite and took the time to show me the new system after installation.

I posted this review late because I wanted to see how well the system would hold up, and I have absolutely had no issues. System work great (the app is particularly useful to see consumption and solar output), there are no leaks in the roof (I was really scared of this one), and the follow-up from PSW after the installation was prompt and helpful.

Profession, prompt and value for money.

I sent an email off on the morning and had a quote by mid day.
The installation team consisted of three men and they were on time, gave sound advice and were very tidy, cleaning up all mess.
A thorough run down of the system was provided by the installers before leaving.
Everything was sorted by Perth Solar Warehouse from grid connection to internet connection.
Very happy with the whole process and strongly recommend Perth Solar Warehouse.

Take your time to choose a quality/ value for money installer, like PSW.

From my first enquiry, to after installation follow up, Perth Solar Warehouse were friendly, professional and not at all pushy.

On installation day the job was done quickly and professionally. There was quite a bit of noise and equipment lying around, but this is to be expected. The only problem on the day was a few cracked tiles from the rooftop installers. The Solar electrician Joel, was very friendly and helpful with the inverter setup. After they left I closely inspected the work on the rooftop and roof cavity, which was installed to a high standard.

During their follow up, PSW offered to replace the cracked tiles without hesitation and had one of their installers come and replace them.

All of the staff over the phone and in person were a pleasure to deal with and the quality and value for money of this installation is hard to beat. The whole process was made very easy and straightforward. Very happy I took the time to find these guys.

Literally the best installer in Perth

Thanks PSW, I am a passionate solar user and did so much research to find that PSW is actually the best provider of quality solar systems in Western Australia. We had 2 homes done and we couldn't be happier. Our neighbours have other systems but they are down by almost 10KWh per day on us and our systems. Thanks heaps and obviously would not hesitate to recommend PSW to anyone who wants quality yet affordable solar system. By the way, I am an electrical engineer by profession and built a solar tracking station when I did my degree some 40 years ago, so I know my stuff. Cheers, Joe :)

Fantastic experience!

PSW offered a first class service.
Installation was efficient, quote process was seamless, price was very competitive and most importantly Customer Service was amazing.

Highly recommend!!

Very easy transacting from quote to installation!

As mentioned in the title, very happy with the whole process.

After an initial phone call I got the quote next day with the panels and the inverter I was looking for.
Between signing the contract and installation was about 6 weeks.
The guys rocked up on time, installation took the whole day. Very tidy and professional.

Cant fault at all

Fantastic staff, every step has been easy and hassle free. Excellent customer service and the install team did a great job. 10/10

Amazing firm to deal with - top quality service and products

The sales and quoting process was very easy and absolutely no pressure
The install went perfectly - the team were polite, tidy and kept me informed throughout the whole install process. Very easy to deal with.
The customer service was amazing and every person I have dealt with at PSW have been super helpful and were able to answer all my questions and assisted me every step of the way throughout the process - from the install consult through to the completion and training. I can't recommend PSW enough to anyone that wants to install solar and needs someone you feel comfortable and confident with, throughout the whole solar journey. Couldn't be happier

Excellent company.

Every part of the process with PSW was a great experience from the initial detailed competitive quote from Jesse and the up to date communication prior the install from the lovely admin ladies.

The install team of Blake and Daniel was very smooth and professional. They were respectful, on time and kept me informed of the progress of the install. They had to deal with a bit of early summer weather throughout the day which was worked around with no issue and provided a neat and tidy install.

Overall I would highly recommended PSW as the solar company to purchase from.

Great job all. It looks great and the app to monitor is fantastic. Can’t wait to install the battery!

Thanks,

Graham.

PWS tick all the boxes!

Just got my new solar system installed by PWS late last week. Great experience all round and can't recommend them more.

The prices offered were by far the best I could find, which, for me, probably would have been enough by itself.

However, the PWS team were great throughout the whole process, and the team that came out to install the system were a great bunch of guys that were incredibly professional, knowledgeable, patient with my questions and eager to be helpful - they were a real credit to the PWS company generally.

I'd give 'em 6 stars if I could!

Excellent company to deal with

Great experience when dealing with Perth Solar Warehouse,, from the beginning to the end.
The only company which bothered to physically inspect the roof, and send technician even before the contract was entered into. Other companies " could not be bothered" and, on occasions, mislead .

Installer, Blake, was very professional, knowledgable , nothing was too much trouble for him , after install he spent time with explaining everything.

The office staff is also professional, helpful and lovely.

I am very happy with the company, my solar, service. I would certainly recommend them to my friends.

Very professional and fantastic to deal with!

Sales and quoting were great. Details about what I was after was given to me, then they follow up to see if I had any question. There was no pressure at all.

Installation was excellent. No rubbish was left behind and a lot of care had been taken in the installation. The installers and office staff were very friendly and courteous.

Overall very satisfied!

One of the better solar installers in Perth

I contacted PSW last year for solar panel installation. The PSW consultants were knowledgeable & helpful during the quoting process. Compared to the other major solar installers in Perth, the price was competitive & PSW also offered a variety of solar panel & inverter combinations.
The installation was neat but one of the flumes on the roof had to be cut short to accommodate the panels which wasn't picked up during the pre-installation inspection & consultation. This flume also got dislodged some months after installation & to get it fixed, required several email & phone follow ups.
Overall, I'm happy with PSW for the Solar system supplied & the installation process but PSW customer service can sometimes be a bit slow to respond to post-installation queries, which is an area of improvement for otherwise a good solar installer.

PSW

Well explained beforehand
Great price
Great products
Can retro fit battery at a later date
App/smart meter explains everything very well, easy to use

The Best of the Best.

My system was done on 3/10/2020 (1 year old), the reason I am not write my review straight away as I need time to know how good the system and workmanship.
I asked 10 different companies, PSW is only the company that give me good price for a best product.
First of all, Jesse Brown is help me with the quotes, I change my mine at least 5 times (40 mails, 15 calls) but Jesse be right there and explain all to me. NO Rushing, Whatever products you want, they give you the prices.
Secondly, On installation day, ALEC SQUIRE and his team was really cool. ALEC SQUIRE is a calm man, explain everything for me. Appreciate to you ALEC.
Then they created an account for me, everything is in there. Such as Warranty, invoice, electrical certificate, product information. That was impressed. Good on you PSW.
Overall, PSW are the best in the market. I am glad I went with them.
YOU ARE THE BEST OF THE BEST.

Great installer!

PSW installed my 6.6kw PV system recently. It was an easy and efficient process and they answered all my questions. The install was very well done and after support is great. Would recommend!

Highly recommend

Extremely high quality install, very good communication from planning to execution phase, no pushy sales tactics just great information and service. I really could not recommend them enough.

Why chose PSW ?

Sales were brilliant, no offering things I didn't ask for only accurate and fast responses to the questions I asked with quotes for various options I inquired about, there was zero pressure to do anything and none of the well worn out " only available today" nonsense.

All four on the install team arrived exactly on time with 5 minutes of each other, they asked where I preferred they parked , if there were any considerations they needed to be aware of ( such as pets , gates etc ) , asked if it was ok to switch power off and only had it off for around 5 minutes.
The install was faultless, all the guys went around after the install to make sure there was no mess left anywhere, absolutely spotless! over all could not be happier.

Customer service were first class all the way, from advice and information all the way through the process until after the install there was nothing we had to worry about, everything was arranged for us.
Every single aspect of the customer service was faultless.

Fantastic service! Great products.

Perth Solar Warehouse are amazing to work with. They were very helpful and were able to answer all my questions no matter how insignificant it may have been.
A big deciding factor for me is that they are a local company and use in-house electrical service team to install the system.
It all looks great and seems to be working amazingly and efficiently.
Would definitely recommend Perth Solar Warehouse!

Perth Solar Warehouse is the greatest!

Perth Solar Warehouse is highly recommended. The whole process from choosing the right equipment for my needs to install and after service is outstanding. I ended up choosing Jinko Solar 390W Tiger All Black and the 5kW SMA Sunny Boy 5.0 AV-41 Inverter. The equipment is very efficient and I could not be happier! 10 out of 10. Thankyou PSW.

Great installer and product

Perth Solar Warehouse had an end of year sale with upgrades and the inverter we wanted and this was the main reason for selecting the above supplier. The other suppliers from solar quotes were all great too with equally good products and competitive pricing. They were all quick to respond, quick to quote and if not for the sale, we would have surely selected one of them. Solar quotes helped a lot with making the decision between inverters and panels and different systems easier, helping us decide how to proceed. I can recommend solar quotes and their respective suppliers to anyone looking to have a system installed.

Great install from start to finish

The whole process was simple and installation was excellent. Was never pressured into purchasing or directed towards a certain brand. Installers tidied up and were courteous. All cables were hidden where possible. Their automated online portal is very professional and well executed. Follow up service to ensure I was log onto the system was also great.

Fantastic installer who had the system mounted in one day.

-Quotes were prompt and as requested

-Installation was carried out well with a team of 3 guys who completed very neat work within the day.

-The team on the other end of the phone were delightful, friendly and there to help.

Nothing bad experienced with PSW.

Easy, stress free transaction

We cannot complain with the service and installation from PSW. It was such an easy transition, all dealt with by email. There was no need to call as all of the information we required was provided to us upfront and it was just a matter of selecting the most affordable system for our needs. Very happy with the cost an installation.
We’d be happy to recommend PSW

Professional Service At Every Level

It was a tough decision to install solar as I had little knowledge of what had to be done and needed to feel secure about the process. I interviewed consultants from several solar companies prior to choosing Perth Solar Warehouse and always found something lacking.

Once I read the reviews for PSW and visited their on-line site, I felt this was the company I was looking for. Their site offered first class product reviews and allowed me to evaluate a system of my choosing with different panels and inverters. Contact with the company was a breeze and I was able to satisfy myself that going with PSW would be a safe choice.

I chose to go with Jinko Tiger 6.6kW panels alongside a 5kW Huawei inverter. The system was installed on18/05/2021 by Joel, Lachlan and Isaac from PSW and I had absolutely no complaints. The lads turned up on time and immediately started the install. I was glad that I had been assigned a terrific team as everything went as expected. I noticed that there was extra cabling at one point and asked Joel what it was used for. To my surprise, he advised that the cabling was installed for any future battery system if we chose to go down that track.

I have waited several months before posting a review as I wanted to see how things panned out and in case there were any problems. There have been absolutely no problems and the panels and inverter have ticked over nicely, probably producing above average for winter months, especially on an east/west configuration.

Huawei offer a really good piece of software that allows me to monitor every aspect of the system and indicates the panel production as well as potential revenue throughout the day, week, month.

I have had little need to contact PSW since the installation, but when I did, I received the best of service and I'm satisfied that they will be around for many years to come.

So glad I chose PSW and the panel/inverter system I have.

Fantastic service

Fantastic service, quick and efficient installation. Looking forward to a reduced power bill. Thanks. Clints mechanical.

Fantastic service

Sales/quoting process was very prompt and informative
Installation went to plan - even though we changed or date, they were very accomodating.
Installation was done by Blake Collins and Campbell Jones. They were punctual, polite and tidy.
Customer service was excellent in all aspects of installation and are even coming back in a week or two to connect to the internet for us (as property vacant ATM)
We would DEFINATELY recommend this company.

Perth Solar Warehouse - Review

From the onset, PSW were extremely professional. Their quoting process is fantastic as it gives you a number of options to choose from so that you are able to work out a system that is within your price range.

All members of the PSW team were great. Special thanks to Moly, Kate, Penny-Lee and Jesse.

The scheduling for the install is timely and PSW offer flexible timeframes to ensure you are able to pay the balance prior to install.

From start to finish the entire process took no more than three weeks and the install itself takes no longer than 1 day (6.6 kw package).

Thanks again to PSW.

very happy with the installation and service! Thank you.

fast, good services
satisfied and saving money immediately after the installation :)

Very professional and knowledgeable staff

Highly recommended with a quality service well priced system they are local and only use trained employees to do the installation. on the day of my installation my installers where Blake and Dawson they did a very professional job and nothing was a problem for them they explain every thing that was going on thru out the install. From the start to the finish off my solar system PSW ENERGY is very informative of what going on as well as the after care I am so happy that i decided to go with them.

Staff are very professional

I would really have appreciated a representative from Perth Solar Warehouse coming out to me to talk to me about the system that would be best for me to purchase based on my power usage and telling me the positive points of how to best benefit from installing solar panels. When I asked for this I was told that this was not this company's practice. A friend had looked into getting solar panels and had used PSW and was happy with them. If PSW had not been so prompt in replying to my request for a quote then I probably would have gone with another company. On the other hand, the work person who came out and measured up my roof and the 2 work people who did the installation were very efficient, tidy, communicative and pleasant to have at my home. As to the valve for money and quality of the system, time will tell. PSW organised the connection to the grid. I have recommended this company to 2 other people.

Very professional and knowledgeable.

Very helpful all the way through the process and very knowledgeable about what system would suit our needs best.

Very good communication and installation was very professional. Highly recommended.

Beyond expectations

From beginning to end, not pushy, detailed updates and advise, really nice installers and even great after care. After being harassed by other company's there was only one clear choice. Thank you Perth Solar Warehouse!