Perth Solar Warehouse Reviews

About Perth Solar Warehouse, Solar Installers

Perth Solar Warehouse

Reviewers report paying: $3,000 - $8,000 for depending on hardware choice and installation difficulty ( how is this calculated? )

Perth Solar Warehouse is a Solar Power Installation company based in Bibra Lake and serves WA. Here are their reviews as submitted by visitors to SolarQuotes

Perth Solar Warehouse Solar Reviews

Super service and easy installation

Fantastic service, easy and quick installation, very helpful team. Recommend PSW for all your solar needs. Show additional information

" A CLASS OF THEIR OWN "

Forget the rest these guys are the BEST. I have been researching solar panels for several months before a good friend, highly recommended these guys.
From the moment I dealt with Jesse then Sarah then Alec & Dawson then finally with Penny-lee. They tick all the boxes. Their knowledge, service, understanding, patience (never too much trouble explaining and answering all my questions and concerns and believe me, I had a lot of them lol) and The all most important, The Price Is Right ( comparison to other companies and I am talking about apples with apples, not other brands ). Even the warranties are better. And I must say, Something that surprised and impressed me is the follow- up Penny-lee gave after installation, and then again after my first electrical bill. A very honest, truthful and transparent company and team.
It was a pleasure to deal with them.

Very happy with the install and service.

Great job done by the team at PSW. Richard and Tyler arrived at my door right on time and ready to install our 6.5kW system. They worked tirelessly in ticky weather conditions, were neat, respectful and all in all did a wonderful job. Thanks to the team - very happy with the install and service. Show additional information

An amazing job installing my panels!

Alec and Dawson did an amazing job installing my panels. Alec knows his job well and informed me about how my system works. He was such an excellent technician and has a heart in doing a perfect job. Dawson was so patient during installation as he installed the panels during a 38 degree weather. Though he accidentally broke a tile he admitted and rectify it immediately. I'm happy with the service and would commend this company. Show additional information

Brilliant Company to Work with

Richard, Blake and Tyler installed our system yesterday. They were very good at their job, to the point that they seemed to be enjoying it. Very polite and helpful at all times. Would definitely recommend PSW and especially our three installers. Jan and Paul Show additional information

Great Service

Based on the “KIa to BMW” advice my installer seemed to have the best equipment to price ratio. I was kept informed and updated throughout the entire project. The installers arrived early, were courteous and enthusiastic. In all the projects we have undertaken, the installation of solar panels with Perth Solar Warehouse has to be ranked one of the best. Show additional information

Reliable installer, clean and tidy.

The whole process from getting the quote, signing contract and installation were pretty smooth and on time. They did all paperwork including getting new smart meter from Western Power. The unit is running well so far, producing average 40kwh everyday. Show additional information

Three years procrastination led me to PSW.

I am very pedantic and do my homework. Three years procrastination led me to PSW. It pays to procrastinate. The most professional, organised, honest and communicative company I've dealt with in probably ten years. No, I don't work for them, but if I wasn't a pensioner, I'd apply for a job with them. DO NOT go elsewhere, unless you particularly like headaches. Cheers. Show additional information

A good job was done

Installers had a number of issues to get past for my installation on a hot day, they did not rest until the Solar system was fully installed and checked over. A good job was done on the day and it seems to be working well. Show additional information

Fantastic team to work with and great value solution!

Due to the busy time of year it initially took a couple of days to hear from a sales person but once I was in contact the process was smooth, regular contact was made as agreed upon and the wait was worth it!

Jesse was great to work with, very knowledgeable and walked me through all of my questions. While I had an existing solar system that had failed (another provider from 8yrs ago) and had done my research Jesse walked me through my additional questions and considerations. I was never pressured to take a particular system and instead was given the right system for me (at a far better price than expected).

The installation date was perfect and install went well, I was kept informed the whole way and removal of the old system was smooth. Knowing the installers were staff added to my confidence of a reliable install.

Very happy so far and would recommend highly.

Would definitely recommend.

A professional company that knows what they're talking about. Installed a system at my house and working great. Would definitely recommend them. Show additional information

Installation was impeccable.

I had done quite a bit of research on Solar systems before honing in on PSW. The entire process from the first call to the final installation was impeccable. The care and courtesy exhbited by all whom we interacted with from the sales team (Jesse Brown), to admin (Sara), accounts (Lisa) and last but not least the Installation teams headed by (Richard and Adrian - I negotiated the installation for my elderly neighbour as well and both installations were done on the same day!) was second to none. PSW kept us informed all along as to what was happening, were bang on time on the day of installation and did a wonderful job and left the place clean and tidy and took patience to explain the system and its working. We have no hesitation in recommending PSW as a Solar company which exhibits a high standard of professionalism, courtesy and care for the customer topped by a quality installation and a pleasure to deal with. I am confident the selected system will work well and more than meet our expectations and it is nice to have the comfort and confidence that our installation is backed by a good company which will continue to render a good service in case we do have an issue at any point in time. Keep up the wonderful standard of service which is hard to come by in todays market! Tony & Anjali - Castle Road, Woodlands 6018 Show additional information

Fantastic team with great products.

I recently had a 5kw Huawei inverter installed on the shady east side of my house and 20 × Risen Jagar 330w (6.6kw) panels installed on 2 roof faces: 10 on the north face (10 optimized) and 10 on the west roof face (3 optimized) and a Smart Power Meter.

The PV system has far exceeded my expectations producing between 30kw/h - 40kw/h most days. The use of the Smart Power Meter has given me great insight into all of my power usage and is necessary to be able to connect to a battery, when battery prices come down.

I am so happy that I did my research first and then chose Perth Solar Warehouse as they are all such a professional team who have achieved such great results for my house at a reasonable price point and provide excellent before and after sales support.

With the cost of the government rebate the system was almost half price. And with the Synergy feed in tariff, I still might actually make a few cents a day instead of paying them a few dollars a day.

I highly recommend Perth Solar Warehouse.

Very happy.

Very happy with the office staff, site installers and product. Great advice and very helpful which made the whole solar experience easy. Show additional information

Great company.

Great company. Competitive pricing. Great after-sales service. Clean, neat, functional system installs. They have completed 3 x 6.6kw systems for us as well as one battery setup. Producing up to 44kw per day per house. Show additional information

Easy Communication and installation

Was given different quotes for different combinations of panels and inverter. Always got a quick response within a day or less.
Installation went smoothly from start to finish. The guys were on time in the morning and did an excellent job.
Service was good. Everything before the installation got taken care of by them eg. Getting the meter upgrade and talking to the energy company and sorting out the rebate.

Exemplary Service

From the outset I am so pleased to state that the service I received from Perth Solar Warehouse was, and is, of the highest order. Having successfully operated a service business for over thirty (30) years I can truly say I value highly good service and customer relations. I received both, in spades from Perth Solar Warehouse.

Investigating solar energy products (PV panels), both local and overseas suppliers, I came upon Perth Solar Warehouse (PSW). I visited their premises, without an appointment and unannounced, to discuss my need. The factory, showroom and what I call the operations hub was clean, tidy and displayed a professional operation. My first contact with staff was excellent. In fact all staff I interacted with that day displayed in-depth product knowledge. They answered all my questions without hesitation and with accuracy. (I had previously done much research on panels from various suppliers.)

I sought a site visitation for a quote. They attended - on time! The same could not be said for the comparison companies called on to offer a quotation. I received three quotes in all.

Part of the scope of work I required was a bit different to most installations. A plug-in point to take a three phase generator set, a three way changeover switch and a complete and comprehensive upgrade of my main switchboard was part of my requirement - and a not insignificant task at that.

Not all companies called onto quote could offer the same comprehensive scope of work. They were interested in the "quick hit and move on" style. PSW offered a continuing relationship and service to my need.

All aspects of my need were attended to professionally and in due course the quote was accepted and an installation date set.

The office staff were always professional, accurate and proactive in dealing with the contract. Nothing was too much trouble; they were a pleasure to deal with.

Installation day arrived and so did the PSW crew. On time!
They looked after the property and the property surrounds. They presented themselves, and therefore their company, neatly attired and cordial. The work crew were neat in their work and left the premises in a clean and tidy state. They were very knowledgeable about the product and answered all my questions, with the briefing I received, following the installation, being thorough and easily understood. The final hook up to the grid was organised by PSW and flowed fairly well aside from the power provider not attending at the stated time. Not PSW's problem I might add.

I have had no issue with the work done or the product supplied. The after sales service has been second to none, at all levels. The last interaction, which was very recent, was when the system was hooked up to the NBN digital network. There was a small problem due to the distance of the router from the Fronious inverter. An inexpensive solution was offered by Perth Solar Warehouse technicians. Technicians were dispatched to complete the interface once I'd purchased the range extender suggested, with everything now operating perfectly.

The system was purchased in October of 2017 and there have been no issues with system at all.

I must stress the importance of buying quality equipment. The panels purchased are German manufactured as is the inverter. The construction of the mounting system is first class and the best I have seen, unlike the mounting systems I've seen supplied with lesser quality panels.
Near neighbours have purchased cheaper systems, and, though they are located in very similar aspects their panels are nowhere near as efficient as those supplied by Perth Solar Warehouse.

In closing, I most sincerely have absolutely NO hesitation in recommending Perth Solar Warehouse to anyone considering investing in a quality system, installed and backed up by a quality company employing quality tradesmen and quality back of house administration staff. I will continue to recommend Perth Solar Warehouse to my friends and have no compunction in doing so in the future.

I have received no gratuity or other offering for the above review.

You don't come across many companies like this.

Here's the deal, in an industry that is full of cowboys (I came across a few) PSW have obviously set out to be the shining light of what a demanding customer wants (thats me). From my first enquiry with their sales, to the install and everything they do in between, this is a super slick operation. You don't come across many companies like this, that take so much pride in their service and looking after the customers. If you want solar this is the business that you've been looking for, simple. My system is producing much more than I expected too, it's remarkable. One thing that really stood out to me, and there were many, is how PSW monitor my system online from their offices after the install. This tells you the level of care they have for their customers. No business I've ever dealt with does this for any good and services they provide. Thanks all at PSW. Best regards. PS. Their prices were awesome too!! Show additional information

Very professional and products available are of high quality

Extremely professional and thorough from start to finish. I would highly recommend PSW Energy. Show additional information

Happy with the result / Professional team all round

After plenty of research we decided on PSW for our Solar Power System and have been very happy with the result. Jesse was great with patiently answering our many questions and not once applied sales pressure.

The installers were very neat and professional and advised me of a roof tile that was broken during the installation. Due to it being under the ridge capping they needed a roofing contractor to fix it. I was contacted by the PSW office the following day and a roof contractor was booked immediately for the repair.

PSW seems to be a professional team and the system was a fair price (We chose REC panels with an SMA Inverter). I will happily recommend PSW to others and trust that they will be of assistance in the future if we ever require them.

Hassle Free Experience!!

Overall experience was awesome from start to the end without any hiccup :)
Feedback/Suggestion:
Advise customer who has tile roof to get ready a couple of spare roof tiles on the installation day in case of the installers damage any when walking on roof, it's totally understandable to crack a few when walking on roof with heavy solar panels. but would to be nice to pre-warn the customer this could happen and be prepared a few spares on the day.

Do what they say on the box.

We had 5 quotes for a solar installation that ranged from cheap to exorbitant and a little confusing, so came back and browsed through the Solarquotes site and were impressed by the reviews of PSW here. That was on a weekend so browsed their site and emailed for a quote. This was all done easily via phone and email and photos from us. No site visit done but this did not seem that necessary after the previous ones we had had. Our contact, Jesse, was not pushy and was very responsive to the questions we had. We had a few discussions re panel placement with pros and cons for each covered well. All the paperwork for the Synergy connection was done by PSW, not sure if this the usual course of events or not but there were no issues with this.

Planned install was 2 weeks after signing the contract. This was delayed a couple of days for logistical reasons but we were well informed of this. The installers turned up on time and did the installation with no fuss or mess.

Since then we have had a functioning solar system that so far (3 weeks) has not caused any problems. We have had a couple of follow questions regarding the SMA monitoring and these were dealt with with no problems.

All in all, the process done through PSW was efficient and trouble free.

PSW are the best !!!

I did a lot of homework before I organised my Solar System through PSW. The price quoted for the of the system & the brands of products they used were amongst the best !!!. Every one I talked to, from the beginning to the end of my installation were courteous & polite. Anyone reading this review now I would say. " Contact PSW first & only ", you will not regret it. Thank you to all at PSW !!! Show additional information

I did my research.

I did my research first so I knew what I wanted (REC panels, Huawei inverter & smart energy meter) I then looked for someone to install it, PSW seemed a good choice as they have been around for 15 years and provide a 10 year installation warranty so if I need assistance in the future I feel confident that they will still be around. My system was installed 7 days ago, only took 5 hours and that included removing my old system! Everything is working well very happy with my new system. Show additional information

Fantastic experience from start to finish

I researched the products and the market thoroughly before selecting PSW to provide my solar. The entire process from quoting to installation to after service has been absolutely fantastic. Jesse was helpful and patient in explaining everything and providing recommendations, and the installation team of Richard and Blake were friendly and professional. I highly recommend PSW! Show additional information

Good and competitive company

Good solar company to deal with. Jesse, a sales consultant, was very helpful in finding the right solar system and answering all questions we had. The installation team also did a great job on the site and everything seemed to go smooth without any issues. Pricing was very competitive and as a certified installer even got extended warranty! Overall, a very simple and easy process from quote to finish with this company. Would definitely recommend so far! Show additional information

Very happy customer here!

4 quotes and PSW got the job on my place over the others with glowing reviews and with good quality products.
The system is working fantastic and the office team and install team are amazing with communication.
Well done PSW very happy customer here.

Absolute legends.

Absolute legends. From the start of the purchasing process to the actual installation, every member of the staff from PSW was simply fantastic. They were informative, patient and polite. The guys doing the installation were champs too - real professional. We couldn't be happier! Show additional information

Very impressive

I was impressed with Perth Solar Warehouse (PSW) from the first encounter. Most solar companies websites only have a 'Request a Quote' option which is annoying. PSW emailed me their Spring Catalogue which contained numerous concise detailed solar packages and prices to suit all budgets, very impressive.
After selecting a quality system for the best price I'd come across; I was contacted in turn by the affable Penny-Lee, Jesse, Sarah and Derek who outlined each step of the process. They handled all the necessary paperwork for Western Power and warranties.
Alec and two other installers arrived and duly installed my LG solar panels and Fronius Inverter. They were friendly and cheerful and worked well together on the install. They invited me to ask questions at any time. I received my 25 year LG warranty on the same day.
For quality, value and great service, I rate PSW as tippy top and would highly recommend them to anyone requiring a solar system.
Choice, value, payment options, quality products and great admin and install staff. Well done team.

Excellent customer service.

Excellent customer service, great follow up and attention to detail. We had a few issues with the smart meter installation on the day and they were committed to getting it right before they left the site. Would happily recommend! Show additional information

Fantastic company

The ease of the process from quotes through to installation was a breeze great company to deal with highly recomment to anybody Show additional information

So many good reviews tend to be a red flag...

Probably like most people who read these reviews, a company with so many good recommendations tend to be a red flag for manipulation of the system, not uncommon in the building and trades industry. But, after speaking with Rheice at the showroom, and installation with Richard and the lads the other day, I can genuinely say they deserve all the good reviews. My experience was similar to that of the previous reviewer Emma, furthermore, what impressed me the most was at no time did I feel pressured to make a decision, nor did they bad mouth any other companies or products on the market. I too have recommended you to family and friends, great stuff PSW! Show additional information

Fantastic service

Easy to deal with from start to finish. Quality customer service, excellent work, Show additional information

Great company easy to deal with and they know there stuff!

Quoting was easy, installed on the day they said, and they are very nice to deal with Show additional information

Absolutely outstanding service from Perth Solar Warehouse!!

From the first email to Derek to the guys finishing up the install not even 10 minutes ago. It has been smooth sailing. Richard, Blake and Dawson did an amazing job, kept me in the loop the whole time, polite very efficient and very helpful.

If you are thinking about using Perth Solar Warehouse rest assured that you have made the right choice.

Love the service.
Love the product.
Love the install.

Highly recommended

Great professional service, prompt friendly communication and easy process from start to finish. Technicians did a great job with installation and caused very little disruptions. Show additional information

I'll Make An Exception For PSW.

I have never written a review before. But I will make an exception for PSW. They did a great job from start to finish. Tony did an excellent job choosing the right system for my house. And the installers Richard, Blake and Dawson did an Awesome job installing the system. they came on time. and even fixed all the broken tiles on my roof. And thanks to Penny for sorting out all the paperwork. I will recommend PSW for anyone who wants a hassle-free solar install. A+ service. Show additional information

Apprehensive at first.

I was apprehensive in choosing a solar installer as I was aware of other work colleagues and friends previous bad experiences and the sales techniques. It is a significant amount of money to spend and I did not want to buy something I regretted. Most quotes were competitive so it was hard to choose. After going online and reviewing different companies and getting multiple quotes, I was still somewhat unsure. In hindsight I should not have been. When I look back, Perth Solar Warehouse were outstanding from the start. In a business world where prices are competitive, it takes something special to stand out from the pack. When price does not really separate anyone from the competition it comes down to customer service and this is where Perth Solar Warehouse were outstanding. Tony explained things well, listened to me and suggested various alternative installation locations and associated equipment. Most importantly the quote was detailed and he patiently answered questions from my many phone calls over many days. That is why I eventually choose them. Other companies seemed to be focused on the sale and seemed to want to brush aside my concerns. Once I committed, Penny-Lee just managed and explained everything that was about to happen and when. On the day Alec, Blake & Joel started early and explained what their plan was and when the power would be off. The whole job from quote to install was finished with so little hassle, my wife and I still really can't believe it. Though less than a week from install, everything is performing well and delivering a greater output than expected , but the fine weather of course helps ! This is without doubt one of the most impressive companies and teams of people we have dealt with, so organised, good communication, quality of work and polite. Once you decide on the equipment you want and the price you are prepared to pay, do not hesitate to choose Perth Solar Warehouse. I am in no way associated, benefit or have any other possible link with this company but would completely and absolutely recommend their services. Show additional information

Apprehensive At First.

Absolutely fantastic!!

Absolutely fantastic. My husband and I found the customer service to be invaluable and the guys Richard, Blake and Dawson who completed the installation today to be super friendly and helpful. Show additional information

Ecellent Knowledge, Professional Service.

10 out of 10 service.
As a sparky myself, I’m quite critical of other people working on my house.

I could not have expected a better more professional service.
Excellent knowledge and great work done all round.

Professional Experience.

Very polite and professional experience from the first phone contact through to installation.

Thanks to Tony and all the team at Perth Solar Warehouse.

To the installers thanks for your efficient and polite workmanship.
Very quick no fuss
very helpful when enquiring
they did it all
great follow up setting up app for phone and PC
all round excellent service
highly recommended

Flawless installation!

June 2019 I had my upgraded system Installed by Richard, Dawson and Joel. They arrived early and took the time to explain the plan and ensure it aligned with our vision. They offered a good insight into the placing of panels and inverter. When the job was finished all panels lined up, it was a neat job, the operation of the inverter was explained and Before leaving they spent 5 minutes tidying up. Would highly recommend. Show additional information

Awesome installation, quality and performance beyond my expectations

Extremely happy with my entire experience with Perth Solar Warehouse. Derek was very accommodating and patient whilst I lambasted him with questions over a 6 week period.

I got a 6.6kw system, 3 phase TriPower SMA inverter and 21 Risen Energy Solar Panels. System has been producing beyond my expectations. The install team were all employees of PSW and did a great job. Cleaned up all the mess they made and I could not be happier with the system install, quality and performance.

Highly recommended company which is of course a Solar Accredited Retailer with The Clean Energy Council. This is the highest accreditation and don’t get it confused with basic membership. Great stuff. Thanks to Derek and his team.

Excellent service

Our system was installed 2 years ago and has been fantastic. Recently had to contact Perth Solar Warehouse regarding an installation issue and they addressed the problem really quickly without any fuss within approx. 48 hours of my e-mail. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them for installation and their excellent after sales service. Show additional information
The supplier we chose was ~$1000 cheaper than any of the companies provided through solar quotes, but still had consistently positive reviews (both on solarquotes.com.au and also on other websites). It may have been significantly cheaper as it was a stock clearance sale. The customer service and communication was exceptional, and the installers were neat, quick and polite. The system has only been running for a month, but it performing at the expected standard. Show additional information
PSW has been exceptional from the first time I enquired about solar, recommendations about different options and equipment, pricing, installation and after-sales service. They have conducted themselves in a very professional manner and supplied an outstanding system at the best price in Perth even though the system was installed 130km south from their workshop. They installed on the specified date and organised every aspect of the install and approval. I would recommend PSW to anyone thinking about solar, I shopped around and the competition just didn't cut the mustard. I couldn't be happier. Thumbs up PSW. Show additional information
The whole experience was brilliant from start to finish, so fast, efficient and professional. Highly recommend these guys for all things solar! Show additional information
I simply cannot thank the team at Perth Solar Warehouse enough.
Their impeccable attention to every detail of our installation was amazing.
With a large and brilliant product range, friendly, professional service staff you cannot fault, why would you go anywhere else for your Solar needs?
Once again , thank you Perth Solar Warehouse, you are all greatly appreciated.