Solar4Ever Reviews

About Solar4Ever, Solar Installers

Solar4Ever is a Solar Power Installation company based in Bennett Springs and serves WA. Here are their reviews as submitted by visitors to SolarQuotes

Solar4Ever Solar Reviews

Solar4Ever first installed our panels in 2011. Although the system has worked exceptionally well, when we have had any questions, the response from Solar4Ever has been instant and helpful. Their knowledge, service and aftercare is second to none and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them to anyone thinking of installing solar panels. Show additional information
I bought a Solar4Ever 2.5kw in 2013. In Oct'17 I contacted the company due to inverter problem. Andrew was helpful and solved the issue amazingly fast. Our tenant was very happy and relief too as without the solar panel his energy billing was really high and out of reach.
I am really impressed with Solar4ever dedication to help existing client.
I will not hesitate to recommend Solar4Ever to our friends/family and will also think about you 1st if we will have next house need solar solution.

Solar4Ever also able to help tracked the solar reading if you submitted it regularly to ensure the system works as expected.
I bought a Solar4Ever 3kw system just before the 40c/kw deal was stopped by the government back in 2011. Recently I contacted the company with an inverter problem. Suzanne was helpful and solved the issue without fuss. Over the years Solar4Ever has tracked my solar readings which I submit regularly. This keeps track of my system to ensure its output is maintained. Great service by a company I have recommended to friends. Show additional information
Nothing less than 5 star service from these guys from quotation to installation and now four years down the track with a warranty item, they are still at the TOP of their game.
Our inverter was replaced (as part of a 10 year warranty), hassle free, promptly and as always with a smile and customer satisfaction at the forefront.
I would not hesitate to recommend Andrew or Solar4Ever to anyone out there looking for the best in solar Perth has to offer.
Suzanne from Solar4ever was the first to respond and send Googlemap pictures of the roof where the panels would come. The installer came and had a quiet look after which we received a realistic quote. The other 2 provider who came had a very aggressive selling strategy, telling us to sign immediately or face much higher prices because of changes in regulations which was a blatant lie.
Installation was painless and ver professionally done. We went for German Qcells (they are now made in China) and a Fronius Symo inverter. Recommended with great remote monitoring.
As all worked well we did not need Solar4ever service afterwards.
Solar4ever were the quickest to respond to an enquiry with all the information requested - not just tidbits. No sales pressure or BS - with all their information backed up by quantifiable data. Appointment times were adhered to and quality of workmanship appears good. Good after care service also provided by Solar4ever - where you can send data to them and they will check if the unit is performing within specifications based on this data. If it's not they will follow up with you. . Show additional information
It costs $7,000 for two inverters from Germany, this made me completely satisfied compared to the other, Chinese inverters at approximately $7,500.
Panels with up to 12 years of warranty also provide a definite satisfactory.
The 3.2 kW system has only seen 2300 kW on screen despite bright sunny days and roof angle of 18 degrees. I know if angle was increased to about 31 deg and panel temp was 25 deg C more power would be produced. Is not 23kw a bit low. Panels are suntelite 200 w.