Target Solar

Target Solar Reviews

With a legacy of more than 15 years in energy, construction and telecommunication industry, our experts have spearheaded installation of several commercial, residential, off-grid solar power systems, battery storage systems and solar farms across Australia.

Target Solar as a member and authorized retailer of Clean Energy Council and one of the fastest growing solar organizations, our goal is to eliminate energy poverty in Australia by delivering quality solar solutions and ensure everyone has access to electricity at affordable prices while providing remarkable customer service.

Office Addresses:

Queensland: 10 Upper East Wing BTP Conference Centre, 1 Clunies Ross Ct Eight Mile Plains QLD 4143

New South Wales: Unit 6 504 Victoria St, Wetherall Park NSW 2164

Victoria: Ground Floor: 43/20 Prosperity St, Truganina Vic 3029

South Australia: 420 Main North Road Level 1 Blair Athol, SA 5084

Western Australia: 17/1904 Beach Road, Malgaga, WA 6090

Reviewers report paying: $2,000 - $7,000 for depending on hardware choice and installation difficulty ( how is this calculated? )

The views expressed by reviewers are theirs alone, and do not necessarily reflect those of Peacock Media Group, which makes no representations as to the accuracy of the reviews. For our full disclaimer and further information, see our Terms of Use and our Review Guidelines.

Target Solar Reviews (89)

Quick and Attentive Service

We chose Total Solar because they provided the best pre-sale communication which was pro-active, prompt and informative. The install was trouble free and surprisingly quick (we have a tricky location with a high multi gable roof). Installers were friendly and tidy and delivered as promised. Too early to assess the quality of the system at this stage, but everything else was four star. One suggestion would be to provide a single source of contact for the customer as we interacted with four different representatives (each providing a different part of the service), so knowing who best to contact was a little uncertain at times. Overall very happy so far and a shout-out to Noor for his attentive service and regular contacts.

Exceptional service and value for money

Very happy with the whole process from start to finish. Mr Aziz Popat was so thorough and professional during our initial home visit and then the exceptional support and service by Mr Noor Surani was incredible. The start to finish with the paperwork and the actual installation was completed smoothly and stress free.
I could not recommend Target Solar more to anyone who is in the market for solar panels.

Excellent Team at Target Solar

Customer service was exemplary from the team at Target Solar, providing good communication at all times. The installation was done to a high trade standard. Went very smoothly

Fantastic Installation

The sales quoting experience with Noor was exceptional. He answered all my questions and was extremely accommodating with all my requests. Even after accepting quote the installation with Princy was hassle free. The installers were extremely professional and would recommend them to anyone. The connection to the grid was seamless. Overall I got quotes from various companies but am so glad I went with Target Solar.
Danny

Fantastic Customer service

Very impressive quoting process.
Polite and tidy installation
Great customer service

Excellent Customer Service !!

Excellent Customer Service !! From the time I contacted them for a quote till the installation was completed everything went smooth. Parvez Valani helped me understand how the system works and went out of this way to provide me with the best option that would work for my property. Installation schedule and regular updates were provided along the way by customer rep Princy. She was very professional and prompt with all the responses and queries. The best part of the deal was, even after the installation was completed I received calls to ensure meter change request and configuration was done by the energy provider. Overall it was the best experience and highly recommend Target Solar !!
Excellent choice of companies was quite hard to choose, thank you Fin.

Target Solar good value

The sales process was great and gave me enough information and was to the point.

The installers arrived earlier than what was scheduled, the boxes were left should there be a fault but there was rubbish left inside them. Team were very polite though and accommodating.

Customer service - good.

Great Installers

Great Installers, showed up on time even after requesting they start at 7am
They explained how yhe system works & helped me download the App.
The oringal quote wasnt the cheapest nor the most expensive, but the consiltant eas very helpful & took jos time to go through my options.
I ended up having to pay a further $500 ontop of the original quote due to the panals being larger & needing Optimizes

Excellent service provided

Installed on time tidy and professional.
Excellent post installation service

Have paid the deposit but no installation yet.

I chose target solar from at least 10 other companies because of their competitive quote for 13 KW system with Canadian solar panels and feronius inverter. Quote process was smooth and they booked us in with installer after taking deposit. Please note their installers are not employed but sub contracted. One installer came on booked day and refused to do installation as found out roof was very steep and 13 Kw will not fit. They said they can only do 9.9 KW. However we refused and contacted company again. They decided to send another installer for second opinion. This took several days for other installer to come and checked. They agreed to do 13 KW system but with added cost. So the situation is the quote has now increased from original one. We paid deposit on 14/03/2022 but there is still no system on our roof. The new date of installation is 10/05.

Wonderful services - Highly recommended

Exceptional Service and exceptional results - Installed 6.6kW on my house around 6 years back and saved almost $2K every year. Now re-engaged Target Solar to install another system on my new home, it is producing singnificant amount of electricity. Very happy with customer service, solution designed for my new home, products offered, quality of installation and post installation support - Full mark - highly recommend to everyone.

Easy to work with

Competitive pricing. Smooth installation. Communicated with me every step of the way on where the process was at and next steps. Would recommend if looking to install solar.

A go to solar installer

After a quite a bit of research, I stumbled upon target solar. Their competitive price and well communicated process of solar installation attracted me. I chose their service and got 6 kw system solar installed.
Moreover, after a year I had a broken inverter to which they responded promptly and organised a new inverter under the warranty.
I highly recommend target solar.

Very good installer. Very nice service.

Quoting process was very good. Noor the man is excellent and he followed until the last.
Installation went very well and punctual. They helped me to organise the grid connection. Still waiting for meter change.
That is from energy retailer. I am very happy with Target Solar.

$3k additional for installation!! No Joke.

Quoting was fantastic. Great service. Ver knowledgeable and fair pricing. However, the installation was just a bit too hard. First they needed to get a longer ladder. Then it was a scissor lift. Finally they settled on using scaffold, but wanted $3,000 extra from the original quotes price, which was supposed to include installation. Between google maps and near map, surely they should have accessed the installation prior to taking my deposit.

After waiting 6 weeks, finally cancelled the job and am awaiting the return of my deposit.

Great job by the Target Solar Team!

I'm very happy with Target Solar team. Although I had 3 degree nearly flat roof they did amazing job by positioning solar panels in such a way it keeps aesthetic of my roof plus maximising solar output. Installation of inverter was also neat and tidy! Very happy with overall install!

Reliable, efficient and attentive

Getting solar installed is a bit of a minefield for a lot of people as the information varies. I chose to rely on SolarQuotes plus one other. I ended up with Target Solar, their pricing and component choice matched what I was seeing around for mid-range good panels and controller, and their sales person Noor was very helpful answering my questions and explaining the difference in the options offered in the quote when I was making my mine up. Installation was good, the Melbourne contractors used by Target did a good job and fairly quickly once they got going as we had a few rain delays and a rather steep roof to content with.

Target solar for the win !!!!!!!

I recently had a 13.2 kW system installed. I couldn't be happier with the company and it's smooth installation. Probably the best part about dealing with this company I was dealing with Noor. He was the person that I was dealing with on the phone and emails and he set my mind at ease with all my questions and enquiries. I would highly recommend this company and speaking to Noor for peace of mind and a great product.

Target Solar and Alex was absolutely fantastic!!!

I recently got REC panels from Target Solar. After having rung a few other installers I found them to be very reasonably priced. Alex in particular was fantastic and walked me through my options. He carefully articulated every little query I had with regards to panels and installation. Alex delivers a great pitch and is a credit to Target Solar. Trevor was fantastic with installation. Princy from admin was also cooperative. Keep up the good work, Alex, Trevor, Princy and the team at Target Solar!!!

Quick, efficient, competent and friendly!

Perfect Service, from Design to Installation we had a very good experience. Sam and Princy managed to turn the offer into a working power plant within a couple of days, just right before Christmas and the increase in costs. Highly recommend them, also have to shout out for the installers who made a great effort hiding cables, work under terribly hot conditions and did an amazing job throughout! Thanks Target Solar team.

Fantastic Installer,

Quoting process was easy, they were happy to do multiple quotes as things developed
Installation was a breeze. Installers were polite and punctual.
The overall customer service was very good. Any questions I had were answered promptly, and they organized grid connection.

Great products. Average service.

Product options, knowledge, quoting all went well. I went ahead and installation date set, all good. Installation date came, but not completed, had to take another day off to allow access. Concern on multiple gaping tiles due to bracket placement. “That’s as good as it gets”.
”We’ll process paperwork tonight, inspection within 1 week”.
1 weeks time contact Target, “no, 2 weeks”.
2 weeks contact Target, “no 3-4 weeks”.
Installation happened 29/11/21.
Payment 30//1/21. Still waiting for inspection. Just want customer service,

Fantastic Customer Experience

Parvez and Rishi make an excellent team. They know their products well, kept us informed during all the installation steps.
Target Solar genuinely want the very best for their customers and are very professional.
The process of solar installation was a breeze and their after sales service is above and beyond the industry standards.

Great product and installation

I gotten 3 quotes and chosen Target solar they offered best panels 25yr warranty and inverter Fronius. Both are working perfectly and the installation was great the inspector also said the work was perfect no issues and signed it off..I highly recommend them I got all my information from your website which help me make the right choices.

Quality Solar system installer

More than 1.5 years now since we Installed the solar panels with Raj (Target Solar). Very satisfied with the installation, and service. Value of money and good quality product. Raj has provided good information. A big thank You to team. I highly recommend Raj. Thanks.

Professional and easy process

Competitive price, professional. Made the whole process easy and helpful.

Target Solar is awesome. Friendly customer service and follow ups every stages until final installation. I would like to recommend Target Solar to anyone interested to get a solar system installed

From A to Z the implementation of the project was smooth and effective. Well done! Target Solar.
From sale to final installation didn't have any issues. Polite and courteous. At every steps the staff of Target Solar showed professionalism and taking care beyond their duties.

Recommended. Lane Cove installation

Target Solar were very professional from liaison process which looked at my situation and offered options which were optimal to clearly explaining process.

Installation was straight forward. Employees were friendly and efficient. Follow- up service continuing. Very pleased I went ahead especially when electricity bill arrived.

Five Star Service from Target Solar

Target Solar was highly recommended to me by a colleague when I was looking into a Solar system for my new house in Lugarno. The Target team were professional and knowledgeable throughout. There was never any hard sell. They ensured that they understood what the power requirements were and they designed and dimensioned the system accordingly. The installation went smoothly and the system output was as promised. Target organized the grid connection and rebates. They advised me against installing a battery immediately but said I should wait until I had received a few power bills which would enable Target to confirm the economics. We eventually did decide to install a Tesla battery and an emergency/off grid cutover system - this installation went as smoothly as the first. The whole system has been running error free for over three years since the initial installation and a year since the battery/emergency cutover installation. I have given Target Five Stars for everything, because that is what we received: great, professional, end to end, Five Star service with good value for money.

Excellent job completed with care

My solar system was installed 3 years ago, since haven't paid my electricity bill and no issues. Better than expected, quality work with good pricing.
Start to post installation and good communication and support.
Had few my friends got systemfrom target solar, and all are very happy
My only worry was the bills, after investing in solar system, I have got rid of them, feeling like using electricity for free and helping environment by going carbon free.
Highly recommend Target Solar, if you need a good solar system for the money you invest.

Excellent customer service / competitive price and top quality install.

This couldn't of gone any smoother from quote / consultation to final install. The team at Target Solar did everything. Their price was razor sharp with some negotiation but at least they were willing to negotiate and win the job. Sam did everything I asked for and changed the quote a number of times until I locked in the final design in and he far exceeded my expectations in the negotiation phase of the sale. Their installer did a clean install and was in and out fast with no inconvenience to myself.

Highly recommended.

Target solar highly recommend

The installation was very easy and highly recommend Target solar.
The sales team provided accurate figures, no hidden costs, and communicated with us at each and every step from suggestions to installation.
In one word they were just 1 step away from phone call and always ready to help.

Highly recommend Target Solar

You know it is of great value when you get quality installation, quality system, good
customer service, great after sales service. Thank you, Target Solar! You did a good job.”
I have been saving for over past 3+ years with solar system installed by Target Solar.

Great Services

We got installed our system through Target Solar. It’s been more than 4 years and we are really satisfied with it.
We can see our energy bill reduced a lot in last 4 years. As well as it is our contribution towards reducing carbon footprints.
Thank you Target Solar Team for great service and system you installed. I highly recommend Target Solar.

Very friendly and knowledgeable staff, Honest advise with quality work and complete hassle free transaction,definitely recommend.

Thank you Target solar team.

Original Review on 18-01-2021:

Great customer service

Excellent customer service from both the office and installation team - highly recommend Target Solar Original ratings

8 months later we asked Trevor: "Are you happy with the performance of your system so far?"

The system is performing very close what was originally specified

Fantastic service and well trained team

Whole installation team was very Punctual and reliable . Installation team and their customer service is very knowledgeable and completed the installation process very smoothly.

Fantastic SOLAR Installer

Parvez from Target solar provided us a great quality solar system. We have been using the solar system for the last few years and the system has reduced our power bills in a big way. Parvez is very knowledgeable and one of the most genuine people I have come across. It was an absolute pleasure doing business with Parvez and Target solar.

Highly recommend Target solar.

Entire process was smooth

I found Targetsolar to have been very professional throughout my interactions and have been very helpful in solving every query I had. They installed my 13KW solar panel and Tesla battery a year ago and I was quite happy with the entire process. The contractors used on the project knew what they are doing. Recently Targetsolar also did solar panels for my business premise and again it was a great experience and helped ensure the disruption to business is minimum while the work was carried out. I received regular updates on the progress of my govt rebates. After sales support is another reason I would recommend anyone needing solar panels or batteries to go with Targetsolar.

Highly professional installers

Has been a great pleasure working with Target Solar on a number of commercial projects. Professional, timely and efficient. Highly recommended.

One Stop for Solar Installation

Target Solar has a process, they 1st understand your need, study your area and roof location and then recommend best quality product. Guide you what to do so that we get maximum benefit. suggest best electric plan to take to get maximum rebate. i am with Target Solar for last 3 yrs and have never paid any electric bill. Panels they used are very efficient and inverter has 25yrs warranty. As this is long term commitment, we need stable companies so that we can track them in need down the years. Target solar is strong company and i recommend highly

Excellent service with extremely competitive pricing

Had two commercial installations two years apart. From the start, it was a straight forward communication on pricing, installation and support.

Great to deal with and would recommend to anyone

A+++ Installer

Great Service, Professional and Cost Effective. The sales team members were excellent. Highly Recommended.

Value for money and very reasonable business

Target Solar understood the requirements well and were keen to do business. They had good reviews, similar to two other installers who quoted but were much more humble in their approach and did not brag all the way through the sales process about their reviews just to push through more expensive quote. I had two more quotes from similarly rated installers, however only Target Solar delivered what I was looking for: a reputable midrange inverter (Sungrow) and good midrange panels (Risen) for the price point of more aggressive vendors who pitched lower end kit. The installer arrived on-site timely, completed everything on time and done a great job.

Good people to work with. Good communication

Decent guys to interact it right from Sales guy to installer. Responsive to any questions and got back with a decent price. We had the confidence of going with somebody who was already screened by SOLAR QUOTES, which was very reassuring and made us go with Target Solar. We had a good overall experience with what we would consider a value for money buy.

Professional & Helpful

Great Team - very professional, friendly and helpful. Would highly recommend.

They also followed up to make sure everything was going well - Great Customer Service.

Excellent Service (Pre and post sales)

Excellent Team , Alex from Sales team was very helpful (calm and patient) in understanding and explaining the detailed process and the system that would suit our current and future needs . He also showed us a satellite vision of our roof and where the Solar panels will be fitted and this was executed to the point.

The Installation was done in less than 3 weeks time post sales, which was surprising when compared to other vendors who quoted me a wait of at least 6-7 weeks given the current conditions (Covid backlog).
All the Team members at Target Solar, Finance (Pearl, Princy), Sales (Alex and his Manager), Technical services ( Rishi) ] were helpful and patient. The installation took a day as promised and it was tidy.
Also the key point - even with such short notice of installation date, they didn't compromise on the quality of the products and the price was cheaper when compared to the market.

Overall, it was a good experience dealing with Target Solar and i would highly recommend this team for any one out there looking to install solar. .

An excellent system and very good instalation

The first quote was based on a satellite image of the house, and I asked for someone to come out and get on the roof to look at any possible shading, and exactly where the panels would go, how they would be cabled to the inverter, and how the inverter would be cabled to the switchboard.

This was no problem, and the installer was there a few days later and we decided how it would be done.

He had a day set aside to do the installation, but I asked him to change it to another day to suit me, and again, that was no problem.

The installation went smoothly, but the only delay was getting an electrical inspector over Christmas - the inspectors had a three week break over the Christmas period, so it wasn't inspected until 12 Jan. After that, it took another week or two for the meter to get changed.

Now everything is working well, generating 40 - 42 kW/hrs on a sunny day.

Couldn't be happier.

Great Experience was Target Solar

Target Solar contacted me quickly and were easy to deal with. The process was so easy. Very happy with the price quoted, and I opted for no upfront costs. Target Solar arranged for me to apply for the solar rebate as well as an interest free payment plan for the balance through another party. The installer was excellent, I can't fault them. Customer service has been great and every step in the process was explained by Target Solar along the way. Their communication has been excellent throughout.