Target Solar

Target Solar Reviews

With a legacy of more than 15 years in energy, construction and telecommunication industry, our experts have spearheaded installation of several commercial, residential, off-grid solar power systems, battery storage systems and solar farms across Australia.

Target Solar as a member and authorized retailer of Clean Energy Council and one of the fastest growing solar organizations, our goal is to eliminate energy poverty in Australia by delivering quality solar solutions and ensure everyone has access to electricity at affordable prices while providing remarkable customer service.

Office Addresses:

Head Office: Suite 3, L1, 194 Sandgate Road, Albion QLD 4010

New South Wales: A-15, 24-32 Lexington Drive, Bella Vista, NSW 2153

Victoria: Ground Floor, 737 Burwood Rd, Hawthorn, VIC 3122

South Australia: Shop 5, 15-19 Ways Road, Hampstead Gardens, SA 5086

Western Australia: Unit 5/12 Burton St, Cannington, WA 6107

Reviewers report paying: $2,725 - $6,999 for depending on hardware choice and installation difficulty ( how is this calculated? )

Target Solar Reviews (65)

Quality Solar system installer

More than 1.5 years now since we Installed the solar panels with Raj (Target Solar). Very satisfied with the installation, and service. Value of money and good quality product. Raj has provided good information. A big thank You to team. I highly recommend Raj. Thanks.

Professional and easy process

Competitive price, professional. Made the whole process easy and helpful.

Target Solar is awesome. Friendly customer service and follow ups every stages until final installation. I would like to recommend Target Solar to anyone interested to get a solar system installed

From A to Z the implementation of the project was smooth and effective. Well done! Target Solar.
From sale to final installation didn't have any issues. Polite and courteous. At every steps the staff of Target Solar showed professionalism and taking care beyond their duties.

Recommended. Lane Cove installation

Target Solar were very professional from liaison process which looked at my situation and offered options which were optimal to clearly explaining process.

Installation was straight forward. Employees were friendly and efficient. Follow- up service continuing. Very pleased I went ahead especially when electricity bill arrived.

Five Star Service from Target Solar

Target Solar was highly recommended to me by a colleague when I was looking into a Solar system for my new house in Lugarno. The Target team were professional and knowledgeable throughout. There was never any hard sell. They ensured that they understood what the power requirements were and they designed and dimensioned the system accordingly. The installation went smoothly and the system output was as promised. Target organized the grid connection and rebates. They advised me against installing a battery immediately but said I should wait until I had received a few power bills which would enable Target to confirm the economics. We eventually did decide to install a Tesla battery and an emergency/off grid cutover system - this installation went as smoothly as the first. The whole system has been running error free for over three years since the initial installation and a year since the battery/emergency cutover installation. I have given Target Five Stars for everything, because that is what we received: great, professional, end to end, Five Star service with good value for money.

Excellent job completed with care

My solar system was installed 3 years ago, since haven't paid my electricity bill and no issues. Better than expected, quality work with good pricing.
Start to post installation and good communication and support.
Had few my friends got systemfrom target solar, and all are very happy
My only worry was the bills, after investing in solar system, I have got rid of them, feeling like using electricity for free and helping environment by going carbon free.
Highly recommend Target Solar, if you need a good solar system for the money you invest.

Excellent customer service / competitive price and top quality install.

This couldn't of gone any smoother from quote / consultation to final install. The team at Target Solar did everything. Their price was razor sharp with some negotiation but at least they were willing to negotiate and win the job. Sam did everything I asked for and changed the quote a number of times until I locked in the final design in and he far exceeded my expectations in the negotiation phase of the sale. Their installer did a clean install and was in and out fast with no inconvenience to myself.

Highly recommended.

Target solar highly recommend

The installation was very easy and highly recommend Target solar.
The sales team provided accurate figures, no hidden costs, and communicated with us at each and every step from suggestions to installation.
In one word they were just 1 step away from phone call and always ready to help.

Highly recommend Target Solar

You know it is of great value when you get quality installation, quality system, good
customer service, great after sales service. Thank you, Target Solar! You did a good job.”
I have been saving for over past 3+ years with solar system installed by Target Solar.

Great Services

We got installed our system through Target Solar. It’s been more than 4 years and we are really satisfied with it.
We can see our energy bill reduced a lot in last 4 years. As well as it is our contribution towards reducing carbon footprints.
Thank you Target Solar Team for great service and system you installed. I highly recommend Target Solar.

Very friendly and knowledgeable staff, Honest advise with quality work and complete hassle free transaction,definitely recommend.

Thank you Target solar team.

Original Review on 18-01-2021:

Great customer service

Excellent customer service from both the office and installation team - highly recommend Target Solar Original ratings

8 months later we asked Trevor: "Are you happy with the performance of your system so far?"

The system is performing very close what was originally specified

Fantastic service and well trained team

Whole installation team was very Punctual and reliable . Installation team and their customer service is very knowledgeable and completed the installation process very smoothly.

Fantastic SOLAR Installer

Parvez from Target solar provided us a great quality solar system. We have been using the solar system for the last few years and the system has reduced our power bills in a big way. Parvez is very knowledgeable and one of the most genuine people I have come across. It was an absolute pleasure doing business with Parvez and Target solar.

Highly recommend Target solar.

Entire process was smooth

I found Targetsolar to have been very professional throughout my interactions and have been very helpful in solving every query I had. They installed my 13KW solar panel and Tesla battery a year ago and I was quite happy with the entire process. The contractors used on the project knew what they are doing. Recently Targetsolar also did solar panels for my business premise and again it was a great experience and helped ensure the disruption to business is minimum while the work was carried out. I received regular updates on the progress of my govt rebates. After sales support is another reason I would recommend anyone needing solar panels or batteries to go with Targetsolar.

Highly professional installers

Has been a great pleasure working with Target Solar on a number of commercial projects. Professional, timely and efficient. Highly recommended.

One Stop for Solar Installation

Target Solar has a process, they 1st understand your need, study your area and roof location and then recommend best quality product. Guide you what to do so that we get maximum benefit. suggest best electric plan to take to get maximum rebate. i am with Target Solar for last 3 yrs and have never paid any electric bill. Panels they used are very efficient and inverter has 25yrs warranty. As this is long term commitment, we need stable companies so that we can track them in need down the years. Target solar is strong company and i recommend highly

Excellent service with extremely competitive pricing

Had two commercial installations two years apart. From the start, it was a straight forward communication on pricing, installation and support.

Great to deal with and would recommend to anyone

A+++ Installer

Great Service, Professional and Cost Effective. The sales team members were excellent. Highly Recommended.

Value for money and very reasonable business

Target Solar understood the requirements well and were keen to do business. They had good reviews, similar to two other installers who quoted but were much more humble in their approach and did not brag all the way through the sales process about their reviews just to push through more expensive quote. I had two more quotes from similarly rated installers, however only Target Solar delivered what I was looking for: a reputable midrange inverter (Sungrow) and good midrange panels (Risen) for the price point of more aggressive vendors who pitched lower end kit. The installer arrived on-site timely, completed everything on time and done a great job.

Good people to work with. Good communication

Decent guys to interact it right from Sales guy to installer. Responsive to any questions and got back with a decent price. We had the confidence of going with somebody who was already screened by SOLAR QUOTES, which was very reassuring and made us go with Target Solar. We had a good overall experience with what we would consider a value for money buy.

Professional & Helpful

Great Team - very professional, friendly and helpful. Would highly recommend.

They also followed up to make sure everything was going well - Great Customer Service.

Excellent Service (Pre and post sales)

Excellent Team , Alex from Sales team was very helpful (calm and patient) in understanding and explaining the detailed process and the system that would suit our current and future needs . He also showed us a satellite vision of our roof and where the Solar panels will be fitted and this was executed to the point.

The Installation was done in less than 3 weeks time post sales, which was surprising when compared to other vendors who quoted me a wait of at least 6-7 weeks given the current conditions (Covid backlog).
All the Team members at Target Solar, Finance (Pearl, Princy), Sales (Alex and his Manager), Technical services ( Rishi) ] were helpful and patient. The installation took a day as promised and it was tidy.
Also the key point - even with such short notice of installation date, they didn't compromise on the quality of the products and the price was cheaper when compared to the market.

Overall, it was a good experience dealing with Target Solar and i would highly recommend this team for any one out there looking to install solar. .

Warning do not trust this company

If I could give 0 zero stars to this company I would.
WARNING WARNING do not trust this company.
So the actually installer did an amazing job.
Target solar was not the installer.
Target solar are the sales company who use other staff of different companies to complete the work.
And this is were the failings started.
I had a target solar sales person come into my home amd claim to take me off the grid including timer for my hot water system.
Then refused to complete the install by putting a timer on the hot water system stating it was not on my quote "the wording a timer switch"
Yet the sales staff of target solar said they would put in a timer to my hot water system, evidence of text messages and emails, can be provided and were provided to target solar and also the ACCC.

When asking target solar to honour their word they refused.
I have reported target solar to the ACCC and waiting the outcome.
I had to pay extra money for items and parts that target solar said they would do, then refused due to the wording on paper.
I have no respect for people or companies that say one then and deliver another.

There are plenty of other solar companies available to choose from select wisely as target solar in my experience can not be trusted.
Record all conversations and get every detail in writing.

An excellent system and very good instalation

The first quote was based on a satellite image of the house, and I asked for someone to come out and get on the roof to look at any possible shading, and exactly where the panels would go, how they would be cabled to the inverter, and how the inverter would be cabled to the switchboard.

This was no problem, and the installer was there a few days later and we decided how it would be done.

He had a day set aside to do the installation, but I asked him to change it to another day to suit me, and again, that was no problem.

The installation went smoothly, but the only delay was getting an electrical inspector over Christmas - the inspectors had a three week break over the Christmas period, so it wasn't inspected until 12 Jan. After that, it took another week or two for the meter to get changed.

Now everything is working well, generating 40 - 42 kW/hrs on a sunny day.

Couldn't be happier.

Great Experience was Target Solar

Target Solar contacted me quickly and were easy to deal with. The process was so easy. Very happy with the price quoted, and I opted for no upfront costs. Target Solar arranged for me to apply for the solar rebate as well as an interest free payment plan for the balance through another party. The installer was excellent, I can't fault them. Customer service has been great and every step in the process was explained by Target Solar along the way. Their communication has been excellent throughout.

Awesome from start to finish

Sales team were very helpful.
Installation was of the highest quality.
Great communication the whole way through.

Good PV system

Nice job done and happy with the PV system overall performance.

sales guy was very patient to explain all my queries

Sales guy was very patient to explain all my queries

Great guys fantastic installer (Target Solar)

We had a 6.6 KW system installed by Target installer and we were very happy with the whole process. Chirag and Darsha gave us a visit at our home and inspected the property. Whole process was too easy. We are wrapped with our system. They were from Melbourne but they got a local installer (electrician) from Moe to install the system. He did a great job and did not break any concrete tiles on our roof.
I saved a lot of money with a great installer.

Exception service and product

Prompt response on every query, Smooth installation process and excellent price.
I am happy with the whole process,
Special Thanks to Team Sarav and Chirag who helped make this process super easy for my installation.
Was surprised to get a couple of follow up calls about how my system is working. Outstanding customer service. Thank you Target Solar

Everything went well with my installation and I am happy with the power output so far

Excellant System and Value for money .

Sales and Quoting process was really quick .
Installer who had attend was performing everything on time .
Overall happy with Solar system operations and productions . I wish all the best to Target Solar Team & Sarav for exceptional services .

Excellent Service and Installation

Target Solar was very good at providing excellent service. Their technician explained the working very nicely. The installers were there on time and finished the installation nicely. I am getting excellent solar generation. Would surely recommend them to others.

Great Quote, Installtion and Service

Sarav Gave us easy to read quote and installation was quick. Sarav helped me to setup my Wi-Fi setting of inverter after the installation process. It was delightful experience of customer services from target solar.

Quality Product offered and good service

Sales team with Great product and technical knowledge
Offered best product vs value
Good Customer Service & easy installation process
Help to remove old panels before the roof restoration and new panel installation
Highly commandeered

Excellent

We installed Fronius and Q cell German panels.
These combinations along with excellent installation and engineering quality have significantly benefited us in order to save energy and dollars.
I would like to refer everyone to contact target solar and the project coordinator Mr Sarav Chaglani.

Thanks to Target solar.

Great team for solar installation

I recently installed solar with Target solar and price quoting process is simple and effective. Installation was right on time and very professional. Overall Sarav and his team gave excellent customer service. Recently received my first bill and got $115 credit so happy. Highly recommended

Amazing experience , quality install & customer service with Target solar for my Business (Dominos)

My experience with Target Solar has been top notch for installing solar for my DOMINOS in Nailsworth SA. Sam has been extremely thorough during every step of the process. He went line by line to explain the nuances of the contracts, warranty, and payback performance guarantee, Installation was neatly done and dusted very quickly with all quality products also i have shading issue on my roof and they have optimised my system as well so i can get the best results and production. If someone believes in quality – Target Solar will be the first option to go with. I want to thank all of you for keeping me informed in every step of the process. You have made this experience such a positive experience.
Regards,
Dominos Nailsworth SA

Solar installation- Good customer relation & best products.

Happy with product installed, affordable price and good customer relation so far.
Sarav had excellent sales skills and do respect customer's need and suggested all best options on basis of what we would. Like to have and fit on our budget. Still asks me after a yr how the service is going on?

Perfect Job

Very Professional people. everything happen as promised. Super Friendly staff. Highly recommended Company.

Installation and Service

Himanshu made the sale and quotation very easy and explained everything.
The installers were polite, they did not made any mess. I like their work and they were punctual.
Yes service was good and they did help with the grid after installation.

Great service and your money’s worth

Our experience with Target Solar has been exceptional.
The install was very well handled. We were informed of the entire process and the timelines prior to the installation. A walk through of each step was explained patiently and throughly. The installers on site were also very knowledgeable and professional. We have found that the quality of panels and inverters sold by them are top-notch. Post installation services have also been commendable. All our concerns and queries have always been answered in a very timely manner. We had our solar system installed almost two years ago from them and we haven’t had any issues. The entire procedure has genuinely been like a walk in the park and totally worth our money. Would highly recommend Target Solar to anyone who is interested in getting a solar system installed.
The entire process was very smooth. The sales team was great as they explained us the process and were straight-forward. The installation was without any hassle. The guys working on-site we're very experienced and very easy to work with.
I would definitely recommend Target Solar to anyone who wants to save on their electricity bills.
Absolutely efficient work. I wanted good quality, cost effective and perfection and that is exactly what I received from Target Solar. From the discussion with the salesman to the installation we were taken care of and had no problems. I was surprised with how they answered all questions and most importantly they catered to my needs which was all about quality.
I had spoken to 3 other companies and this is the one which was most cost effective and ensured that I would be satisfied. I am glad to say I am delighted from Target Solars work.
Absolutely exemplary!
With the successful installation of my solar system by Target Solar, I believe I made a good decision to go with them. Their in house designers and engineers provided a well-engineered & customized system as per my energy requirements andinfrastructure.

Since I opted for a system inclusive of LG battery solutions, so I can make the most out of the solar energy 24/7

At each step they kept me well informed about the progress, right from getting the network approval to actual installation. The installers were experienced and very friendly.

It has been a great pleasure doing business with Target Solar. They have a very reliable and friendly customer service that conducts professionally while supporting you throughout the installation.

I would highly recommend Target Solar to anyone looking to install ace quality solar system with great service. Because after all its not only about money.

Thanks & Regards,
It was good Experience with Target Solar & Sam. I have installed Fronius and Trina Panels and they are working amazing and have no problem. I have recommended my friends and my brother who just bought his house and his installation is also completed now.
Sarav the sales person was very helpful in putting the quote together in first place. What I like about him is that it was not all about selling, he reviewed what's best for me in terms of price, energy charges, size of system, battery option and advised what product would suit me. I highly recommend Sarav and Target Solar. The system installed is generating good and for the first time I saw by bill where I am in decent credit.
The overall process was really good and Sam helped me with good quote and kept me updated through out the process.
Once I received the Eligibility confirmation from victorian government, Target Solar was very quick installing the solar panels on my roof within 3 days.
And 2 days later an officer visited home to check everthing is good. I should now be receiving the certificates in next few days.
Had good peace of mind throughout the process.