Target Solar Reviews

About Target Solar, Solar Installers

Target Solar

With a legacy of more than 15 years in energy, construction and telecommunication industry, our experts have spearheaded installation of several commercial, residential, off-grid solar power systems, battery storage systems and solar farms across Australia.

Target Solar as a member and authorized retailer of Clean Energy Council and one of the fastest growing solar organizations, our goal is to eliminate energy poverty in Australia by delivering quality solar solutions and ensure everyone has access to electricity at affordable prices while providing remarkable customer service.

Office Addresses:

Head Office: Suite 3, L1, 194 Sandgate Road, Albion QLD 010

New South Wales: A-15, 24-32 Lexington Drive, Bella Vista, NSW 2153

Victoria: Ground Floor, 737 Burwood Rd, Hawthorn, VIC 3122

South Australia: Shop 5, 15-19 Ways Road, Hampstead Gardens, SA 5086

Western Australia: Unit 5/12 Burton St, Cannington, WA 6107

Target Solar Solar Reviews

Exception service and product

Prompt response on every query, Smooth installation process and excellent price.
I am happy with the whole process,
Special Thanks to Team Sarav and Chirag who helped make this process super easy for my installation.
Was surprised to get a couple of follow up calls about how my system is working. Outstanding customer service. Thank you Target Solar

Everything went well with my installation and I am happy with the power output so far Show additional information

Excellant System and Value for money .

Sales and Quoting process was really quick .
Installer who had attend was performing everything on time .
Overall happy with Solar system operations and productions . I wish all the best to Target Solar Team & Sarav for exceptional services .

Excellent Service and Installation

Target Solar was very good at providing excellent service. Their technician explained the working very nicely. The installers were there on time and finished the installation nicely. I am getting excellent solar generation. Would surely recommend them to others. Show additional information

Great Quote, Installtion and Service

Sarav Gave us easy to read quote and installation was quick. Sarav helped me to setup my Wi-Fi setting of inverter after the installation process. It was delightful experience of customer services from target solar. Show additional information

Quality Product offered and good service

Sales team with Great product and technical knowledge
Offered best product vs value
Good Customer Service & easy installation process
Help to remove old panels before the roof restoration and new panel installation
Highly commandeered

Excellent

We installed Fronius and Q cell German panels.
These combinations along with excellent installation and engineering quality have significantly benefited us in order to save energy and dollars.
I would like to refer everyone to contact target solar and the project coordinator Mr Sarav Chaglani.

Thanks to Target solar.

Great team for solar installation

I recently installed solar with Target solar and price quoting process is simple and effective. Installation was right on time and very professional. Overall Sarav and his team gave excellent customer service. Recently received my first bill and got $115 credit so happy. Highly recommended Show additional information

Amazing experience , quality install & customer service with Target solar for my Business (Dominos)

My experience with Target Solar has been top notch for installing solar for my DOMINOS in Nailsworth SA. Sam has been extremely thorough during every step of the process. He went line by line to explain the nuances of the contracts, warranty, and payback performance guarantee, Installation was neatly done and dusted very quickly with all quality products also i have shading issue on my roof and they have optimised my system as well so i can get the best results and production. If someone believes in quality – Target Solar will be the first option to go with. I want to thank all of you for keeping me informed in every step of the process. You have made this experience such a positive experience.
Regards,
Dominos Nailsworth SA

Solar installation- Good customer relation & best products.

Happy with product installed, affordable price and good customer relation so far.
Sarav had excellent sales skills and do respect customer's need and suggested all best options on basis of what we would. Like to have and fit on our budget. Still asks me after a yr how the service is going on?

Perfect Job

Very Professional people. everything happen as promised. Super Friendly staff. Highly recommended Company. Show additional information

Installation and Service

Himanshu made the sale and quotation very easy and explained everything.
The installers were polite, they did not made any mess. I like their work and they were punctual.
Yes service was good and they did help with the grid after installation.

Great service and your money’s worth

Our experience with Target Solar has been exceptional.
The install was very well handled. We were informed of the entire process and the timelines prior to the installation. A walk through of each step was explained patiently and throughly. The installers on site were also very knowledgeable and professional. We have found that the quality of panels and inverters sold by them are top-notch. Post installation services have also been commendable. All our concerns and queries have always been answered in a very timely manner. We had our solar system installed almost two years ago from them and we haven’t had any issues. The entire procedure has genuinely been like a walk in the park and totally worth our money. Would highly recommend Target Solar to anyone who is interested in getting a solar system installed.
The entire process was very smooth. The sales team was great as they explained us the process and were straight-forward. The installation was without any hassle. The guys working on-site we're very experienced and very easy to work with.
I would definitely recommend Target Solar to anyone who wants to save on their electricity bills.
Absolutely efficient work. I wanted good quality, cost effective and perfection and that is exactly what I received from Target Solar. From the discussion with the salesman to the installation we were taken care of and had no problems. I was surprised with how they answered all questions and most importantly they catered to my needs which was all about quality.
I had spoken to 3 other companies and this is the one which was most cost effective and ensured that I would be satisfied. I am glad to say I am delighted from Target Solars work.
Absolutely exemplary!
With the successful installation of my solar system by Target Solar, I believe I made a good decision to go with them. Their in house designers and engineers provided a well-engineered & customized system as per my energy requirements andinfrastructure.

Since I opted for a system inclusive of LG battery solutions, so I can make the most out of the solar energy 24/7

At each step they kept me well informed about the progress, right from getting the network approval to actual installation. The installers were experienced and very friendly.

It has been a great pleasure doing business with Target Solar. They have a very reliable and friendly customer service that conducts professionally while supporting you throughout the installation.

I would highly recommend Target Solar to anyone looking to install ace quality solar system with great service. Because after all its not only about money.

Thanks & Regards,
It was good Experience with Target Solar & Sam. I have installed Fronius and Trina Panels and they are working amazing and have no problem. I have recommended my friends and my brother who just bought his house and his installation is also completed now. Show additional information
Sarav the sales person was very helpful in putting the quote together in first place. What I like about him is that it was not all about selling, he reviewed what's best for me in terms of price, energy charges, size of system, battery option and advised what product would suit me. I highly recommend Sarav and Target Solar. The system installed is generating good and for the first time I saw by bill where I am in decent credit. Show additional information
The overall process was really good and Sam helped me with good quote and kept me updated through out the process.
Once I received the Eligibility confirmation from victorian government, Target Solar was very quick installing the solar panels on my roof within 3 days.
And 2 days later an officer visited home to check everthing is good. I should now be receiving the certificates in next few days.
Had good peace of mind throughout the process.

Target Solar - a well organised, knowledgeable and diligent provider with good after sales support. Dealing with them was prompt, easy and reassuring every step of the way. Would recommend them highly to others. Show additional information
Quite happy with product and service Show additional information
This was the 2nd time we have installed solar on different houses and was our best experience with Target Solar . Sam went above and beyond with every aspect from the initial quote and product knowledge to amazing after sales service with all our inquiries. We would and have recommended Target Solar to anybody wanting solar. Show additional information
Sam is easy to deal with and worked around my plans regarding repainting my roof.
They removed my old system,installed the new rails then came back after the painter was done and fitted up the panels at no extra cost.
I now have the same KW output with 3 less panels and it's pumping.
Have just refereed a work college to Sam and would recommend anyone looking at a solar system to give Targetsolar a go.
Very good experience . Highly recommended. Show additional information
Satisfied customer Show additional information
Sam Gadhiya is efficient, knowledgeable and friendly. Good and quick service is important to me and that is why Target solar received my business. Show additional information
I recommend to everyone to install with Target Solar Show additional information
The Sales person was fantastic who sold me quality solar inverter and panels. Very happy with it. Also, the installation process went through smooth. I would suggest to have better staff member in customer service to have some quality conversation. Show additional information